PDA

View Full Version : Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

raykwok79
08-03-2008, 10:07 AM
bro, any lastest update ?

HardonMedic
08-03-2008, 11:23 PM
anyone heading down tonight? what is a good time to head down for a weekend?

KangTuo
09-03-2008, 01:36 AM
anyone heading down tonight? what is a good time to head down for a weekend?

Its a good time to go now... :p

s(Aint
13-03-2008, 07:12 PM
just curious.. if i dont drive down (dont own a car here) i gotta book hotel room? or is there a discreet area where i can get it done :P the past 2 times i went my friend drove me so we did it in the car.

Devil25
14-03-2008, 06:47 PM
Hi All Bro,

Had heard so much about Angel and would like to try her.
Apprecaite anyone can PM me her contact.

Thanks,

Atrix
15-03-2008, 07:18 PM
Hi All Bro,

Thanks,

bro, hard to give contact.
why not u go find her and ask for her contact yourself ?

Amour
21-03-2008, 06:40 PM
Hi All Bro,

Thanks,

why need her contacts? just go there la.. she's there almost every night and is one of the earliest to start work too.

PANTYHOSEMAN
21-03-2008, 10:16 PM
Last night was great. A lot more sis than the usual fri/sat.. :D

Arcticbear
23-03-2008, 08:01 PM
i must admit some of the sistas are really very pretty...better than GGs.

My fav list is as follows:

1. Carrie: the ultimate GFE feeling, no rush, always make you feel good, and she has a great body (recently a bit meatier..but i like these girls)

2. Sandy: real plus is that you can do it in her house..she also very patient and treats you well.

3. Angel: perhaps one of the prettiest and will give good GFE feeling. have been trying to get a session with her at her place

rhomel
28-03-2008, 05:57 AM
just curious.. if i dont drive down (dont own a car here) i gotta book hotel room? or is there a discreet area where i can get it done :P the past 2 times i went my friend drove me so we did it in the car.

bro, usually they will settle for you as in bring you to a quiet place and do the deed. they know the area very well!
i remember i tried once during ns and same situation as yours, they just told me, come follow me...

shiokie
30-03-2008, 04:54 AM
Anyone knows where is tweety?She been missing for the past few mths.Went down to changi but cant find her.Damm it... :mad:

Tweety is in U.S now. there since Aug'07, bro.

dathinman
30-03-2008, 04:45 PM
Lots of pics in the following (some broken links too). Just disregard the comments. :)

[UNOFFICIAL] Changi Village Chio Bu Thread - www.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg (http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/showthread.php?t=1709587)

popiah
30-03-2008, 04:54 PM
Lots of pics in the following (some broken links too). Just disregard the comments. :)

[UNOFFICIAL] Changi Village Chio Bu Thread - www.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg (http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/showthread.php?t=1709587)

hi bro dathinman,

wow...great link....great photo over there..

signoff
Photo Popiah

birdie8819
30-03-2008, 05:03 PM
Lots of pics in the following (some broken links too). Just disregard the comments.

WOW ! Bro you're great man like dat also can find . Hehehehe.....Thanks !!!

hi bro dathinman,

signoff
Photo Popiah

NNKC bro so fast cum and go . :P

Glen2712
30-03-2008, 07:54 PM
One helluva find! I ♥~ it! Thanks, Bro dathinman! ;)

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

jaankaden
30-03-2008, 08:14 PM
awesome find, bro!!! great work!

wonderz
31-03-2008, 01:27 PM

nice...

BTW.. any bros have any idea if Sandy still active at CV? Went down a couple of times but didn't see her and I think her hp no have changed also.

popiah
01-04-2008, 10:05 PM
WOW ! Bro you're great man like dat also can find . Hehehehe.....Thanks !!!

NNKC bro so fast cum and go . :P

hi bro birdie,

me normally Quick cum so that $$ is well spent in order to go for 2,3,4 rounds..:D

signoff
Well Spent Popiah

ManuelFerrara
02-04-2008, 04:36 PM
found this profile on frienster, tink she is one of the sistas there

Friendster - aLwaYsNforeVeR (http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php?uid=29476115)

birdie8819
02-04-2008, 04:47 PM
hi bro birdie,

me normally Quick cum so that $$ is well spent in order to go for 2,3,4 rounds..

signoff
Well Spent Popiah

Bro Popiah you always cum and go so fast how to follow you ......kekekeke ....somemore want to go 2,3,4 times :eek: me old man liao cannot lah . :p

picsonweb
03-04-2008, 03:50 AM
hi bro dathinman,

signoff
Photo Popiah

Try this as well

darkside (http://groups.google.com/group/darksidesg)

- join it . No regrets

wonderz
03-04-2008, 11:58 PM
found this profile on frienster, tink she is one of the sistas there

Friendster - aLwaYsNforeVeR (http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php?uid=29476115)

yup.. she's Sandy

Glen2712
07-04-2008, 11:31 AM
Bro wonderz, I made a trip down to CV earlier this wee hours of morning. Saw Sandy and her no. hasn't changed. :)

Jialing was so ever looking hot especially this morning wearing a white tube. :Slurp:

I ended up with Tracy 'cause the moment I saw her in a black mini shirtdress with matching knee length leather boots.... It had to be her... :Grunt: :D

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04 and Bro skyhawk958!

popiah
07-04-2008, 07:53 PM
hi all,

i was there on wee morning of saturday and without much exploring...get angel to service little popiah...

Great service from her....she told me she also surfed this forum but i dont dare to disclose I'm the CV Popiah :p

signoff
CV Popiah

Amour
07-04-2008, 08:57 PM
Bro wonderz, I made a trip down to CV earlier this wee hours of morning. Saw Sandy and her no. hasn't changed. :)

Jialing was so ever looking hot especially this morning wearing a white tube. :Slurp:

I ended up with Tracy 'cause the moment I saw her in a black mini shirtdress with matching knee length leather boots.... It had to be her... :Grunt: :D

was at CV this morning too and saw tracy there. in the end went for sandy :D

not to forget jialing is as hot as ever with her ass swaying from side to side as she strolls down .

sex crusader
07-04-2008, 11:17 PM
Was she on nylon?:D

Amour
07-04-2008, 11:31 PM
Was she on nylon?:D

refering to sandy?

if her, yes she was! thats was the reason why i tried her :D

jiggy jiggy
07-04-2008, 11:55 PM
not sure if you guys know about this site: TheLadyboyforums.com (http://www.theladyboyforums.com) good info and very nice pics.:D

hulkamack
08-04-2008, 02:38 AM
;) had a good shot. don't know her name but she was wearing a bikini and hot pants.

boobs a bit too hard but blowing action was good.

joeylow78
09-04-2008, 11:02 AM
Went yest night. Only saw 3 nia. Which day go then will have more? Pls don't zap me. Newbie here.

apsx
09-04-2008, 04:22 PM
Try Friday n Saturday nite, from 12 to 4am. But take note, crowds to be expected.

Cheers

joeylow78
09-04-2008, 06:07 PM
where u guys drive the girl to after picking her up?

Ronaldo
10-04-2008, 10:58 AM
Try Friday n Saturday nite, from 12 to 4am. But take note, crowds to be expected.

Cheers

Wow!! For CP ChangPing.. you become CP ChangiPoint... Hahahhaa:D

birdie8819
10-04-2008, 11:08 AM
hi all,

i was there on wee morning of saturday and without much exploring...get angel to service little popiah...

Great service from her....she told me she also surfed this forum but i dont dare to disclose I'm the CV Popiah

signoff
CV Popiah

Wei popiah kor kor next time jio meh on early staruday morning leh so that I can see (see only hor) also mah then after dat I can go work liao . :p

apsx
10-04-2008, 07:30 PM
where u guys drive the girl to after picking her up?

This will depends, usually they will go to their haunt...;)

apsx
10-04-2008, 07:35 PM
Wow!! For CP ChangPing.. you become CP ChangiPoint... Hahahhaa:D

Never knew u surf this thread other than Mcmuff...hmmm, wanna try something different isit?

N this thread is CV Changi Village not Changi Point horr.....

trusteel
12-04-2008, 05:39 PM
what is sandy mobile phone no, as I am not driving got to call her by asking her go hotel.

Arcticbear
12-04-2008, 10:58 PM
There is no need to go to a hotel with Sandy...she has a place in CV itself and if you ask her, she might be able to accomodate you there

joeylow78
13-04-2008, 07:12 PM
sandy is pre or post op?

kingster456
13-04-2008, 09:35 PM
There is no need to go to a hotel with Sandy...she has a place in CV itself and if you ask her, she might be able to accomodate you there

any bros noe whther she will be there 29?or will there be any of our sis there?

kingster456
13-04-2008, 09:37 PM

any idea whether sandy be here later?or will there be any sis on sunday?i may be goin down later...

multiorgasmic
14-04-2008, 10:53 PM
sandy is pre or post op?

yo bro, Sandy's a post op... :)

nice new(well, relative) pussy.. :p

sam_sam
15-04-2008, 08:38 AM
hi what is your fon no

bugmenot
15-04-2008, 04:00 PM
was arnd there last nite...saw this LB wif a bit of jap look but with big boobs at abt 11+...damn cute n sexy at the same time...she totally mesmerised me... :p

APLL
16-04-2008, 11:13 AM
was arnd there last nite...saw this LB wif a bit of jap look but with big boobs at abt 11+...damn cute n sexy at the same time...she totally mesmerised me... :p

Hi where did you see this nice LB - at the big carpark behind 711 or the other carpark facing the main road

jaankaden
16-04-2008, 07:55 PM
hi bros, i'd just like to ask, just how many car parks are there where the LBs hang out? i've always gone to the "round-about". is there another one? any word of advice/caution?

AfA_hmor
17-04-2008, 10:08 PM
there's the roundabout carpark. and then there's the carpark for big vehicles just behind 7-11. both got LBs.

jaankaden
17-04-2008, 11:11 PM
oooo. i went to the lorry carpark last night but it was really dark and had no LBs. kinda scary. so i quickly drove the hell out and went back to the usual round-about, where it's much more brightly lit. do any of you bros regularly go to the lorry carpark?

sex4LiFe
17-04-2008, 11:13 PM
hi all,

Not a regular at CV and also not a regular for LB, but nowadays think i'm becoming a bit too sicko in searching for a satisfying BBBJ+CIM service (since i can't get both from OC :mad:).

Came into contact with this local LB -Tagged - Valerie A's Page (http://www.tagged.com/mypage.html?uid=5377759118)

She quoted me $100 an hour for BBBJ and anal.. from her pics, she looks hot (at least to me). So am just wondering if any CV bros here have tried her before.. if so, appreciate if u can enlighten me on her "skills".

Kum xia.

Wind1978
18-04-2008, 01:33 AM
hi all,

Not a regular at CV and also not a regular for LB, but nowadays think i'm becoming a bit too sicko in searching for a satisfying BBBJ+CIM service (since i can't get both from OC :mad:).

Came into contact with this local LB -Tagged - Valerie A's Page (http://www.tagged.com/mypage.html?uid=5377759118)

She quoted me $100 an hour for BBBJ and anal.. from her pics, she looks hot (at least to me). So am just wondering if any CV bros here have tried her before.. if so, appreciate if u can enlighten me on her "skills".

Kum xia.

Brother, BBBJ still ok, but not BB Anal... think of her ridership dude... the ridership!

100 bucks is a little steep, cos normal rates are going at 50 in CV but since she is prepared for BBBJ and Anal, and you are willing to try, well, its a free market....

But then... Protection, better be safe than sorry man...

Just my 5 cents worth

AfA_hmor
18-04-2008, 05:34 PM
sex4LiFe, hope you know that you can catch STDs from BBBJ and BB-anal.
BBBJ exposes you to a whole array of STDs, including gonorrhea, herpes and syphilis. BB-Anal gives you an opportunity to catch HIV.
You ought to consider that if she is willing to offer BBBJ and BB-Anal, you are not the only one, and many other people could have passed her something nasty along the way. Does she get regular checks for STDs or HIV? Who knows.
Why take the chance? Bonk safely, use a condom.

sex4LiFe
22-04-2008, 09:56 AM
hi all,

thks for all the helpful tips and sound advice...

I've not tried Valerie yet.. lack of time mostly and still undecided in my mind. :p

But will definitely write about my experience shld i go ahead one day.

Once again, appreciate all.

Cheers!

bugmenot
22-04-2008, 01:49 PM
Hi where did you see this nice LB - at the big carpark behind 711 or the other carpark facing the main road

at the round-abt c/pk dude... :p

Jock
23-04-2008, 09:07 PM
hi all,

thks for all the helpful tips and sound advice...

I've not tried Valerie yet.. lack of time mostly and still undecided in my mind. :p

But will definitely write about my experience shld i go ahead one day.

Once again, appreciate all.

Cheers!

Hi bro ,

I think thats victoria ..she has been around quite a while..u can find postings about her in the forum..she used to stay in punggol with another sister.

cheers.

kelvin_ww
02-05-2008, 12:37 AM
Hi newbie here....can ask for CV wad is the damages normally and wat time do they come out and roam now?

TransformMtF
02-05-2008, 08:26 AM
I am trans lover anyone know Qi qi :confused:?cn't get her for awhile she is so rare to spot. Anyone know is she still working in changi?

junkie2807
02-05-2008, 07:53 PM
Hi newbie here....can ask for CV wad is the damages normally and wat time do they come out and roam now?

Normall they charge SGD$30 for a blowjob with comdom provided, no BBBJ & SGD$50 for FJ if I'm not wrong.

As for outcall or overnight, I guess it would depend on the chemistry between you & the girl. With chemistry, all prices are negotiable I guess.

Ja neh!!!

Glen2712
03-05-2008, 06:25 AM
In the wee hours of Saturday morning @ CV, Carrie was hot in her red v-neck top :bounce:, Angel looked chic in blue top and dangerously high mini denims :slurp: and Vivian looking real sweet in her baby blue tank top and light denim skirt. :nice:

To me, certain angles Vivian looks a little like Rebecca Tan (Appeared in TV commercials for HL Milk and Lee Hwa Jewellery).

YouTube - HL Milk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slwQZmhPPYo)

YouTube - Rebecca Tan Lee Hwa Ad (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SI4lvz-eC54)

Somehow I was attracted to Vivian while she was feeding the kittens. Boy~ her feline skills blew my head off. : Grunt: :D

humpintime
05-05-2008, 04:34 AM
I just had my virgin BJ by a LB at CV:D Malay ger, Pre-op. $30. Good service. No rush. Tits were about between A to B-cup, not very sure:o But relatively soft. She ask me to let her know her when I am closing to cumming, I did and she increase the sound effect, very nice:D

rhomel
05-05-2008, 05:04 AM
I just had my virgin BJ by a LB at CV:D Malay ger, Pre-op. $30. Good service. No rush. Tits were about between A to B-cup, not very sure:o But relatively soft. She ask me to let her know her when I am closing to cumming, I did and she increase the sound effect, very nice:D

wow bro. seems like a nice session for you. care to share her name or maybe description of her?

singapore guy
05-05-2008, 08:33 AM
hi to my all dearest bro of changi village lovers.....
i have a real totally sad and (wtf) real bad bad bad try at changi village this morning 05 05 2008.....haiz...
i have hear lot of this this trans call ANGEL .....
so i happly drive down to cv for mine frist time luck.reach about 2am,saw a few real pretty and sexy trans around BUT my mind keep thinking of asking ANGEL for a good time as she seem *hot* in this wedpage. so happen to ask a few trans where about is this ANGEL. after been told its her ,i drive up to her and ask is she ANGEL....HMMMMM....LOOK PLAIN, PLUS THE BOTH LEGS IS BIGGER MINE HEAD PLUS SHE FAT LAH:eek:
BUT DUN CARE lah:confused: was told in the wedpage she give a darm good services so i just try try lah
up my car,talk a bit ,voice a bit like man,so i did not talk much with her
pay her $30 then she start her bj for me....
after 5sec i told her can i lick your nipples...GUESS wat she say
CANNOT..ITS A PINK NIPPLES FROM JAPAN SO CANNOT LICK...WTF
HAIZ......so i close my eye ,praying hard to cum .finally cum...i am so happy
on the way sent her back ...guess wat she ask from me...
she want me to help her 2k for a chanel bags.eeerrrr so cheaps she is..:eek:
i say NO to her.guess wat next..she say i looklike ah beng so do i have pills for her.....huh...WAT THE REAL F.......same i say NO
LASTLY BEFORE SHE LEAVE MY CAR she ask for a smoke....i took 1 stick for her and pray real hard she hurry get off lah..GUESS WAT AGAIN...SHE TOOK THE WHOLE PACKGE...OH MY GOD......I end up going home feeling so cheated..i will NEVER NEVER TRY ANGEL FOR MY LIFE:mad:

WOOHOO
05-05-2008, 02:59 PM
i have a real totally sad and (wtf) real bad bad bad try at changi village this morning 05 05 2008.....haiz...
so i happly drive down to cv for mine frist time luck.reach about 2am,saw a few real pretty and sexy trans around BUT my mind keep thinking of asking ANGEL for a good time as she seem *hot* in this wedpage. so happen to ask a few trans where about is this ANGEL. after been told its her ,i drive up to her and ask is she ANGEL....HMMMMM....LOOK PLAIN, PLUS THE BOTH LEGS IS BIGGER MINE HEAD PLUS SHE FAT LAH:eek:
BUT DUN CARE lah:confused: was told in the wedpage she give a darm good services so i just try try lah
i say NO to her.guess wat next..she say i looklike ah beng so do i have pills for her.....huh...WAT THE REAL F.......same i say NO
LASTLY BEFORE SHE LEAVE MY CAR she ask for a smoke....i took 1 stick for her and pray real hard she hurry get off lah..GUESS WAT AGAIN...SHE TOOK THE WHOLE PACKGE...OH MY GOD......I end up going home feeling so cheated..i will NEVER NEVER TRY ANGEL FOR MY LIFE:mad:

you've been pulled a fast one le bro frs here are based on bros personal experiences which means one's man's meat is another man's poison.
mistake number one: you don even know how angel looks like and you go to a place like CV looking for her.
mistake number two: you can always reject what you dun like why you pai seh is it?
mistake number three: Angel is really pretty not fat and ugly and she's not so cheapskate to ask for cigarettes/pills/stuff etc etc

Hopefully this is a lesson learnt for you ya dun be taken for a ride the next time. Cheer up and better luck next time

WOOHOO

humpintime
05-05-2008, 10:31 PM
wow bro. seems like a nice session for you. care to share her name or maybe description of her?Initially she said her name was Ishida or something like dat. I wasn't sure cos her voice was abit raspy:D After the session she say her name was Lydia. Malay ger, slim, shulder length hair. At first she was standing with another ger. She asked if I want both of them for $50? I said no, didn't like the other one plus its my first time lah so take it easy:D

humpintime
05-05-2008, 10:34 PM
Instead of asking if she is Angel, why didn't you ask for her name first. Let her tell you what her name is. After my session as we were driving out I saw one really chio one. I ask my ger who she is and she said Angel. Dunno if its the same one or not but she was very chio. Wish I was there a bit later.

Offspring
06-05-2008, 02:05 AM
singaporeguy,

u juz been had. The REAL Angel is pretty, slim and got some nice tattoos. You can look thru their friendsters page and eventually u will find out its who.

WOOHOO
06-05-2008, 11:00 AM
singaporeguy,

u juz been had. The REAL Angel is pretty, slim and got some nice tattoos. You can look thru their friendsters page and eventually u will find out its who.

ya lor and he said Angel fat!!!:eek: Legs big!!!:eek: ask for pills!!:eek:
No way mana wahahahahahhahahahaha like that I can also call myself Angel wahahahahahhahaha. You are right they look beri beri good in their friendster account. Wahahahahhahahahhahhahhaha!!! ^^ Happy chionging

Ex-Men
06-05-2008, 11:49 AM
hi all,
Great service from her....she told me she also surfed this forum but i dont dare to disclose I'm the CV Popiah

signoff
CV Popiah
I know what you did every Sun morning :D

singapore guy
06-05-2008, 01:34 PM
that angel is short hair and got tattoo on her hand......
maybe she is nice to u guys ba....
nevertheless as wat have happen to me is unlucky ba...
i swear i will never ever take her again if i go to cv again
all i can say she is too money-minded to me and shameless to all pretty trans of changi
btw i have read about her, as she was in jail for drug before....

numbertag
06-05-2008, 03:50 PM
Hi guys, i have alway chiong rowell but thinking of trying CV. Just wondering if anyone can point out a few LB's friendster profile so that I won't kenna a fast one also. Thx.

WOOHOO
06-05-2008, 06:29 PM
Hi guys, i have alway chiong rowell but thinking of trying CV. Just wondering if anyone can point out a few LB's friendster profile so that I won't kenna a fast one also. Thx.

why can't you get it yourself?? Dun be lazy la if you went to Rowell SO many times you should not have a problem getting their contacts at CV

sam lover
07-05-2008, 08:57 AM

hi fellow bro.allow me to say about wat i know about angel ..seen her around for about 10 year ago working in cv .i remember seeing her when i was still a boy cycle around in bicycle then.haha
when i started to drive car . i start my night out at cv
she is also one of the trans that i never ever take again for the service
remember taking her once.same bad things happen
1st..telling me how no sucking of her nipples as they r pink and made in japan(wtf)
2nd..give her a stick of cigarette for good will but end up taking the whole pack
3rd..if she think u look or act like ah beng ( which i do look like) she will start asking u for free drug pills.that why 1 year ago she end up in jail because of taking drug
4th....ask u for free things like i remember she took a bear which belongs to mine gf then..haiz .which i have to beg her back to return (wtfff) lucky i have not kena the been ask to buy chanel bag*btw who the hell she think she is*
overall i can say was that this angel really cannot make it lah.last time was slimer and prettyer.now u just look at your legs u will know wat i mean.her silcone cheeks have drop and she had done a bad jab of silcone on her lips.
lasty do agreed ,when happen to go down to cv for some fun,if happen to see angel again i am the frist to drive away far far away from her.she is ban from my lists....eeeeerrrrrrrrr

WOOHOO
07-05-2008, 10:17 AM
?????????sigh.... here we go again:mad:

jaankaden
07-05-2008, 11:46 AM
seems like a clone. i guess just ignore. pointless smearing campaign.

plain_guy
07-05-2008, 06:04 PM
i was driving on sun night after and i saw this LB who look like Kelly Chen so i ask her to get in the car. she told me her name is Mo Li Hua. she is humourous person and cute looking too. Well she has a good service and even her after service too. she make my tiring day worth. :D will look for her again

TransformMtF
08-05-2008, 07:07 PM
i love qiqi and her special skills i pay her a good 50 and she make me cum twices she gave a good penis massage and blow me out.She look like celeste.MISS U:mad:

rhomel
11-05-2008, 11:59 AM
Initially she said her name was Ishida or something like dat. I wasn't sure cos her voice was abit raspy:D After the session she say her name was Lydia. Malay ger, slim, shulder length hair. At first she was standing with another ger. She asked if I want both of them for $50? I said no, didn't like the other one plus its my first time lah so take it easy:D

hey bro humpintime, thanks for the info and will find her according to your description.
will remember her 2 names cos as far as i'm concern, they got multiple names. thanks again bro.

alisetan
11-05-2008, 01:12 PM

R you sure bro? Angel she never behave this way to me and also even she go in prison, not nice right to tell everyone in the forum...Even next time you dont wish to take her, just dont take suah mah..Dont have to say about her..

TransformMtF
12-05-2008, 08:05 PM
qiqi and jia ling are the best the do OG as well ,qiqi is about 24 yr old.jialing been there for awhile but give good service,as for qiqi she give gd penis massage and blow till you cum twice in one shot .May gave you a good climax when u have both gals ..is a must to try ,unfortunately qiqi are not often seen in changi she always been booked.so if u see her take her number down .Qiqi is a post-op 24 chinese have a female voice look like celeste .;)

boylovets
14-05-2008, 09:22 AM
:eek:
I saw tweety webside ts evana (http://transexualevana.escort24h.com)
She looks great now!

boylovets
14-05-2008, 12:40 PM
I think this URL ts evana (http://www.transexualevana.escort24h.com) belong to tweety eh?:confused:

WOOHOO
14-05-2008, 01:13 PM
I think this URL ts evana (http://www.transexualevana.escort24h.com) belong to tweety eh?:confused:

yes my dear bro that's Tweety:D

bugmenot
15-05-2008, 10:45 AM

[Username], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Can't seems to access, any advice frm any bros? anyway any bros tried this fair-skinned big-eyed LB who always stands alone quite near opp the new jetty, a bit fleshy type, think name call Dola or Lola...

dathinman
16-05-2008, 12:59 AM
bugmenot,

I think that forum requires you to have an account now. Just register an account.

bugmenot
16-05-2008, 01:29 PM
bugmenot,

I think that forum requires you to have an account now. Just register an account.

Bro I already had an account long ago, but seems I can't access due to the error msg...

[Username], you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

:)

dathinman
16-05-2008, 02:34 PM
Guess they locked that thread. All good things must come to an end.

Glen2712
17-05-2008, 11:29 AM
Of late I couldn't find Liping and Kele. Hope they didn't retire like XiaoXiao... :Fingers Crossed:

ic3r3d
17-05-2008, 02:20 PM
Hi,

Wat if i'm riding a bike? Do I need to find a place like hotel?

ic3r3d
17-05-2008, 02:22 PM
HI,

Wat if I'm riding a bike, do i need to find a place like hotel? Do LB entertain bikers?

WOOHOO
17-05-2008, 05:55 PM
HI,

Wat if I'm riding a bike, do i need to find a place like hotel? Do LB entertain bikers?

they will bring you to the many dark apots there. They know the terrain well. Just approach them bro no worries^^
enjoy relax and post fr ok:D

Glen2712
18-05-2008, 12:59 PM
Oh yes, Bro WOOHOO! Outdoors have always this knack of pushing Mr. Willy's sexcitement to the edge! :Grunt: :Grunt: :Grunt: :D

WOOHOO
18-05-2008, 01:35 PM
Oh yes, Bro WOOHOO! Outdoors have always this knack of pushing Mr. Willy's sexcitement to the edge! :Grunt: :Grunt: :Grunt: :D

Yeah I know you like it outdoorsXDD wahahahahahahhahahhaa!! makes you even wilder right??:D

Glen2712
18-05-2008, 02:00 PM
Yes~Yes~Yes~ gives moi that something extra, that boost, that rush.... Arrrggggh~ Ahhhhh~ :D

KkeisukeE
20-05-2008, 04:09 AM
Hi all bros, just back from CV (3:12am) to give my field report on my virgin try on LB. :D

Actually i had no intention of trying LBs, but after reading this thread on all the good reviews & feedbacks from the bros in SBF i decided to give it a shot. hehe

I went there alone at about 2am. Upon reaching the bend turning into the roundabout carpark i saw a grp of 3 LBs gathering together TCSS but they were not my type therefore i gave it a miss & drive forward to the pedestrian crossing area to seek for chio-er ones. Just nice when i reached, i saw a damn SUI LB alighting frm a vehicle, MINI skirt n a nice top with boots, face nt bad (7.5/10) xD~ was considering that one but i still gave it a miss too cause i saw a even prettier one up ahead at the ending part of the roundabout (8/10) standard. Without hesitation i called the LB to come over, ask the price, hop on to my vehicle & proceed to the her dark nest.

Her name's Xue Er. regulars i think should have heard of her before? the service was excellent i give it a 9/10. As she was not rushing things & allows nipple licking, carressing of the firm & nice boobs, groping of dick and some light kisses on the lips n other area. :D she definitely made my day. The whole process goes on for like 20mins or more i know damn long inbetween she even ask me to go over her place for more ACTION! maybe can try. ;) Its like more wuhua then geylang and the service lagi good. all for $30. cap BJ HJ till you cummmmm.

Overall 8/10. Sweet pretty face. Look like one of the racequeen in SG. Satisfaction for me. Service Excellent. BJ can improve. A very chatty person definitely very comfortable to be with. GF feel. the skin fair n smooth. no 5cents 10cents. Unfortunately i accidentally deleted her NUMBER!! im definitely going back so if any bro interested can pm me for next trip.

And one more thing, all SBF LB lover BROS please up my reputation for more detailed reports in future. you can see this is my virgin post please give me some support & encouragement points. THANKS IN ADVANCE! :D

UndeaD80
20-05-2008, 04:38 PM
Hi all bros, just back from CV (3:12am) to give my field report on my virgin try on LB. :D

Actually i had no intention of trying LBs, but after reading this thread on all the good reviews & feedbacks from the bros in SBF i decided to give it a shot. hehe

I went there alone at about 2am. Upon reaching the bend turning into the roundabout carpark i saw a grp of 3 LBs gathering together TCSS but they were not my type therefore i gave it a miss & drive forward to the pedestrian crossing area to seek for chio-er ones. Just nice when i reached, i saw a damn SUI LB alighting frm a vehicle, MINI skirt n a nice top with boots, face nt bad (7.5/10) xD~ was considering that one but i still gave it a miss too cause i saw a even prettier one up ahead at the ending part of the roundabout (8/10) standard. Without hesitation i called the LB to come over, ask the price, hop on to my vehicle & proceed to the her dark nest.

Her name's Xue Er. regulars i think should have heard of her before? the service was excellent i give it a 9/10. As she was not rushing things & allows nipple licking, carressing of the firm & nice boobs, groping of dick and some light kisses on the lips n other area. :D she definitely made my day. The whole process goes on for like 20mins or more i know damn long inbetween she even ask me to go over her place for more ACTION! maybe can try. ;) Its like more wuhua then geylang and the service lagi good. all for $30. cap BJ HJ till you cummmmm.

Overall 8/10. Sweet pretty face. Look like one of the racequeen in SG. Satisfaction for me. Service Excellent. BJ can improve. A very chatty person definitely very comfortable to be with. GF feel. the skin fair n smooth. no 5cents 10cents. Unfortunately i accidentally deleted her NUMBER!! im definitely going back so if any bro interested can pm me for next trip.

And one more thing, all SBF LB lover BROS please up my reputation for more detailed reports in future. you can see this is my virgin post please give me some support & encouragement points. THANKS IN ADVANCE! :D

want to up u but cannot leh
how come?

KkeisukeE
20-05-2008, 04:47 PM
dunno :confused: maybe because i not enough post? i go read the rules & regulation. sorry still new to the reputation points system. :D

KkeisukeE
21-05-2008, 12:18 AM
Brothers out there without transport & wanna try out LBs do PM me to deal. I already had some PMs for this so yup. While service last. PM me. :D Cheers to LBs!!

KkeisukeE
21-05-2008, 01:38 PM
I don't think alot of the LBs there drives. Unless you damn lucky. Pretty ones like Xue Er don't drive lol. i duno about the 2 other hot ones Angel & maggie? i believe they don't too. Unless you damn lucky. :D

KkeisukeE
22-05-2008, 06:34 PM
Tomorrow (fri) 12 am i got a request to go CV any bro wanna tag along can pm me arrange. :D

calex
24-05-2008, 03:44 AM
with the help of bro KkeisukeE, i manage to have my first bj by jialing at CV.

As i do not own a car, i decide to contact KkeisukeE and ask to rent for his van for $30 to send me to CV and try the sistas there. This does not include of ferrying home. He drop me off outside Loyang and i take night rider to city as i live on the west. therefore need to change to another night rider.

A bit warm behind and a bit uncomfortable for jialing.. but overall this does not affect the service of jialing.. intially want to try xue er but change my mind to jialing..

Her boob is nice to suck and tender. her voice very sultry...and her cfm eyes is omg beautiful... thanks KkeisukeE for granting my wish to have a session with jialing with CV.

After the session, chat with xue er and she told us a lot of another girls .. not bad, will try once again when the vitamin M recovered.

the damage is $40-jialing
$30 - renting of van
$3.50 night rider home
part of the $52 on student concession to CV.

the overall experience is priceless.

KkeisukeE
24-05-2008, 02:12 PM
Actually ystd when i went with calex i helped you guys ask for the contacts already but she said not to be given out to other people. If want go straight down to CV find em. Bros that pm me for the contacts sorry but i can't give it out. Xue er's usual spot is at the end of the roundabout last carpark.

Canon88
26-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Have been a great supporter of our LBs in LB but have been slack in FR...but here goes:

Drove to the loop that night and was hoping to see Jia Ling (more about her another time) but failed to find her. Didn't see anyone I liked so drove to car park behind 7-11...WORSE! Nothing. Decided to check one more time at the loop and my hear raced when I saw this gorgeous looking, with long silky hair. She was wearing a cream coloured dress, nothing fanciful nor sexy, but she looked so demure, so lady-like that I told myself I must have her.

Stopped and asked to to hop onboard. Introduced herself as Xue-Er and gave me this beautiful smile...you never know she's not a female!

Directed me to a dark lane (not too far off the main road) and we moved to the back seat. Paid her for the full service. Then I reached out to part her dress and slide my hands to grope her breasts. Unbelievable...so smooth was her skin and surprisingly soft! She smiled and said wait, she'll service me slowly and she asked me to remove my pants while she unbuttoned my shirt.

She smelled wonderful and she explained she just got there and I was her first customer that night. As I sucked her nipples, she reached out to fondle my didi.

Then she started to give me a catbath and licked my nipples WOOHOO....the feeling was out of this world!!! The much anticipated action came...Xue-Er headed south to my balls. She licked my balls, then capped me and started to lick my didi which was bursting now. She then started to suck the lollipop and I was surprised when she deep throated me. She was moaning as I thrusted my didi deeper into her throat. I was almost cumming and had to ask her to stop.

Then she positioned herself and guided my rockhard didi into her hole. She was so tight...but I managed to insert myself all the way in. I started to hump very hard, too excited to care but I think my car was rocking from side to side. hehe.

Within minutes, I exploded into her. She then smiled and helped clean me with the tissue saying, "must not leave evidence"...so considerate.

She then offered to service me in her house next time, where we can take our time and more privacy. Gave me her number as I sent her back to the loop.

Looks: 10/10 Absolutely gorgeous looking
Height: about 1.70 I think
Boobs: I'm guessing 36C...soft and delicious
Skin: Snow white and Sooo smooth
RTF: Definitely...worth every cent

Kinda long FR, but because now in between jobs, so got more time. Hope bros enjoy the FR and will up my points. I will return with more FRs of my escapades!

WOOHOO
26-05-2008, 03:16 PM
keep it up mate you are doing well!!!^^:D:D

SammyHulk
26-05-2008, 04:54 PM
Good FR. Thankz !!;):D

KkeisukeE
26-05-2008, 05:25 PM
Xue er's dressing sense & looks is the no.1 killer for a LB. :D

WOOHOO
26-05-2008, 05:44 PM
Xue er's dressing sense & looks is the no.1 killer for a LB. :D

thats how she is ma:D soft gentle demure feminine the "virgin temptress" look!! That's what make so many guys go gaga over her^^

SammyHulk
27-05-2008, 01:48 PM
Wah, read so shiok. CV so far away from wer i live....:( Mayb next time go down 4 nasi lakma must drop by look c look c.:D

ManuelFerrara
27-05-2008, 10:02 PM
Hi Brothers out there(esp bros in the north) without transport & wanna try out LBs can PM me also. I had a euro van with comfortable sofa behind for ur wild session!!!:D

KkeisukeE
27-05-2008, 10:26 PM
Cyphate her usual spot is at the 2nd carpark in the roundabout. If you don't see her there stop your vehicle and wait awhile. Should see her around shortly. Raven hair with nice sharp features, and a pair of seductive eyes thats ready to take your breathe away. :D

Canon88
02-06-2008, 09:23 PM
Hi Folks,
Just opened up my mailbox. Was surprised with the mails within. I will respond to the bros respectively.

Bro revdev, hope u enjoyed yourself. I can't wait to go see her soon myself...miss her already!:D Thanks for offering to up my points. You the man...It will be a real boost!

Devil25
03-06-2008, 05:46 PM
Hi Folks,
Just opened up my mailbox. Was surprised with the mails within. I will respond to the bros respectively.

Bro revdev, hope u enjoyed yourself. I can't wait to go see her soon myself...miss her already!:D Thanks for offering to up my points. You the man...It will be a real boost!

Hi Bro,

Thanks.I look forward to your reply.

Cheers,
Devil25

boylovets
04-06-2008, 04:26 AM
:D
yea..Xuer is pretty. Try her before. but i prefer Angel , Carrie, tweety, and 2 more LB as these LB all smaller size:)

Going to CV this Friday..Anyone going? PM me:D

miyake_ck
04-06-2008, 08:15 PM
hi folks,

i need some advice b4 i take a step further on the LB. i mean i really
enjoy chatting with sum of da" eye candy" 1 but never have da gut to do
THE real thing..:D how did u guys manage to convince yourself "doing"
da LB.yes, no doubt quite a few re really MIND BLOWING looking n who
da hell can tell they re LB if they keep it 2 themself.(sum women should be
ashame of themself..hehe) yet, you folks deep down do realise u re 'doing'
a he n not she,rite. the point is, i just love 2 know how u folks (talk yourself or getting so horny in mind n body.ehhe) in2 dis land of heaven or hell!:D
cheer folks>>>>

KkeisukeE
04-06-2008, 10:50 PM
Simple. treat them just like any other girls. ;)

They are very easy to get along because they understands our needs. :D

tengkokkok
05-06-2008, 04:22 PM
Take it from NIKE....Just do it!!

starcross
05-06-2008, 05:44 PM
Any bros have xue-er contact can pass me? Tried to look for her but every time can't find.

Canon88
05-06-2008, 08:15 PM
Like many bros here, I'm a straight guy as well...keke...so trying a LB was something I too never dreamt of doing. But believe me, once you've tried them, you might just get addicted.

A lot of them are as what you said really "Eye-candies" and I can spend the whole night just watching them. The thing I found was that, my goodness! These gals really know what men really want (having been men themselves) so if you find a nice LB, you'll find that their love-making will probably blow you away.

I am a sucker for good looks, nice skin and boobs, and a good BJ....and strangely, I think the best that I got was from a LB.

So go ahead...just try it and see for yourself.:)

sam_sam
05-06-2008, 09:27 PM
hello bro, i like this tastes and very interested. BAY TAHUN LIAO! can pm me their contact no. THANK YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!!

Marlborolgt
06-06-2008, 02:18 AM
:confused:Seniors bros,

Me just curious... i have never tot of LB before.. from the thread it seems all BJ and BBBJ.. and i also see some bro doing FJ with them.. can ask the FJ here does it means AJ?? or they done their operation?

anfield2468
06-06-2008, 11:25 AM
Wow, CV is something thats happening. Where exactly is these carparks? Are they nearer to the market or bus terminal?

miyake_ck
06-06-2008, 03:46 PM
DAMN...
with all dis word of encouragement from folks who re in
POINT OF NO RETURN themself.(wondering if u folks really tat kind of just
trying 2 suck another poor soul in2 da gang.LOL) nevertheless, will keep
u folks posted if i ever DID a LB.(if i manage 2 brain wash myself ):D
damn, cant believe im actually having such thought(DOING a eye
candle LB)!!!!!!!!:p will dis be a turning point of my LIFE..hahahahahah

WOOHOO
06-06-2008, 06:27 PM
DAMN...
will dis be a turning point of my LIFE..hahahahahah

try and you will know why!! wahahahahahahhahahaha!!

Nemesis_v
06-06-2008, 07:41 PM
Hi guys, Have did going down CV lately but i cant seem to get hold of Sandy. Mind if someone can pm me her Contact?

Lastest LB i tried was Angel must agreed that her service is very good and not rushing. :D

michong
07-06-2008, 04:02 PM
Hi bro,

I hv questions to answer:
First thing, I hv no car, will LB service me?
Second thing, I was unable to find any LB last time I was @ CV. Pls someone tell me the direction, is the carpark next to the Hawker Centre?

Thanks

Glen2712
07-06-2008, 04:16 PM
Bro michong,

First of all, no car, no issue, go ahead and approach the Sistas. They know the CV terrain well. Some of them will be more than willing to go on a outdoor sexpedition with you.

Second, the location that you've mentioned is correct. Probably you've gotta wait a little while, 'cause there are nights when there's only a handful Sistas @ CV and they could be all in action at the moment of your arrival.

Just in case, here's the location:

1396 Changi Village Road (http://sg.shownearby.com/address/81100/1396_changi_village_road/map)

(facing a coffee shop and beside the hawker centre, the carpark's one way; travelling in a anti-clockwise direction)

Be patient; take your time. Have a enjoyable time @ CV. :)

Cheers!

michong
07-06-2008, 05:18 PM
Bro michong,

First of all, no car, no issue, go ahead and approach the Sistas. They know the CV terrain well. Some of them will be more than willing to go on a outdoor sexpedition with you.

[/LEFT]

Thks Glen. U know any Sistas who work day? or available in the day?

michong
08-06-2008, 10:45 AM
Bro michong,

Second, the location that you've mentioned is correct. Probably you've gotta wait a little while, 'cause there are nights when there's only a handful Sistas @ CV and they could be all in action at the moment of your arrival.

Just in case, here's the location:

1396 Changi Village Road (http://sg.shownearby.com/address/81100/1396_changi_village_road/map)

(facing a coffee shop and beside the hawker centre, the carpark's one way; travelling in a anti-clockwise direction)

Be patient; take your time. Have a enjoyable time @ CV. :)

Cheers!

[/LEFT]

I went down last night, walk around for abt 1hr and see no Sistas. When I was abt to leave, saw 1 stand @ the exit of the carpark. Wow very nice, tall, long hair and sexy dressed.

So I went over and try to talk to her. She dun even look at me and kept looking at cars exiting the carpark. Try to talk to her, she no answer. So I walk away. Then I saw a lorry come by, window down and they talked. She got on and drove off.

I was abit f*** up. So I hv no car, she dun want to service me? :mad:

Glen2712
08-06-2008, 12:01 PM
Bro michong,

First of all, no car, no issue, go ahead and approach the Sistas. They know the CV terrain well. Some of them will be more than willing to go on a outdoor sexpedition with you...

So I went over and try to talk to her. She dun even look at me and kept looking at cars exiting the carpark. Try to talk to her, she no answer. So I walk away. Then I saw a lorry come by, window down and they talked. She got on and drove off.

I was abit f*** up. So I hv no car, she dun want to service me? :mad:

So sorry to have that Bro michong, but just like I mentioned earlier, some of the Sistas, not all. :)

jaankaden
08-06-2008, 12:50 PM
i was there too last night. had roxy.

bro michong, i might be wrong, but i am guessing that her ignoring you might be due to the fact that there were A LOT of "tourists". so maybe she thought you were one of them, and she didn't want to invite trouble by starting a conversation with you.

michong
09-06-2008, 06:04 PM
Just my luck. Then I say, weekend is not a good time to go. Weekend I saw alot of families or a group of people drove there to makan supper... :(

Maybe I will try one weekday to see how the situation...

dodo654321
10-06-2008, 12:48 AM
:confused:Seniors bros,

Me just curious... i have never tot of LB before.. from the thread it seems all BJ and BBBJ.. and i also see some bro doing FJ with them.. can ask the FJ here does it means AJ?? or they done their operation?

Hey bro....

i can say that many of the LB there have gone thru the operation.

i was like almost always there during my botak days in Selarang Camp... heheheh... so made a lot of friends....

they usually start with a boob job then slowly go south!

but beware.... some of them when you raba raba down there, and can't feel anything..... just manage to hide it well....

NOW HOW DO THEY HIDE "IT"? that the fun part!!!! hahahaha...

go there ... have an open mind..... have a fun conversation with them.... and enjoy..... don't treat them badly cuz they human too lah:D

Marlborolgt
11-06-2008, 02:33 AM
Hey bro....

i can say that many of the LB there have gone thru the operation.

i was like almost always there during my botak days in Selarang Camp... heheheh... so made a lot of friends....

they usually start with a boob job then slowly go south!

but beware.... some of them when you raba raba down there, and can't feel anything..... just manage to hide it well....

NOW HOW DO THEY HIDE "IT"? that the fun part!!!! hahahaha...

go there ... have an open mind..... have a fun conversation with them.... and enjoy..... don't treat them badly cuz they human too lah:D

Thanks Bro...

Devil25
11-06-2008, 02:38 AM
Today is my virgin trip to CV.Reached there around 1am today,can't see any LB.Maybe due to raining.
Make a few calls to Xue Er,but no respond.
Waited around 20min,finally saw 1 pretty LB standing by the road side.
She was wearing a tube & a hot pant. Leg super long.
I quickly drove over and picked her up.She then lead my to a dark spot.
She removed her top and I start sucking her big (.)(.).After awhile,She put on the CD and started blowing at my didi. Wow,so shiok.
After about 5min of sucking,she came on top of me and start riding on me till I finally unload all inside her.
Her name was Roxy,28yr old,a Singaporean. Speak very good English.
Her skin was very smooth with a big boops (at least a C-cup) and a pairs of nice long leg.

Body -8/10
Service-7/10
BJ -6/10
FJ-7/10 (very tight)
Damage -$50

TheHappyMondays
11-06-2008, 05:28 PM
Her name was Roxy,28yr old,a Singaporean. Speak very good English.
Her skin was very smooth with a big boops (at least a C-cup) and a pairs of nice long leg.

Body -8/10
Service-7/10
BJ -6/10
FJ-7/10 (very tight)
Damage -$50

roxy is servicing v. good. :)

Marlborolgt
12-06-2008, 06:53 AM
Drove Down CV Just Now 4am... saw very swee LB in the carpark abt 4 of them mostly wearing white tude and hot pants..

Drove 2nd round saw a bro pick up 1 of them...

Drove 3rd round Candy Eyes look at me.. but i still 'Bo Ji' to chat with them..:(

TheHappyMondays
12-06-2008, 10:51 AM
At lease, you got car to driving round there. I no car and even I willingly to pay, the LB also no chooseing you and servicing you one. Most very picking one. :(

dreadlord
12-06-2008, 05:58 PM
I am a big fan of QiQi. A very lady ladyboy, she is post-ops and her anus and "pussy" are both very tight. Actually wanted to finger her anus but very tight not even 1 finger can fit in, i tink need alot of KY in order to do the job. Her bj suction was very gd not too strong not too weak, tried to fight back my urge of cumming but it will b a losing battle if you try.

hulkamack
14-06-2008, 01:35 AM
I am a big fan of QiQi. A very lady ladyboy, she is post-ops and her anus and "pussy" are both very tight. Actually wanted to finger her anus but very tight not even 1 finger can fit in, i tink need alot of KY in order to do the job. Her bj suction was very gd not too strong not too weak, tried to fight back my urge of cumming but it will b a losing battle if you try.

oh yes second that, Qiqi is one of my fave. :D , just had a round with her, tonight, so many sistas :eek: one look you can easily see at least 6

qiqi is gonna stop working , heard from her thats she is gonna move on with her someone.

tamatiger
14-06-2008, 11:01 AM
Hi all,

Can anyone share Xue-Er and Qiqi contact ?

thanks

TransformMtF
15-06-2008, 06:29 PM
Yea!will miss qiqi so much she is leaving oversea in few months time .She got such a sweet voice hehe,will look for her tonight.:(

leroy13
18-06-2008, 07:49 PM
hi
Is ROXY, pre op or post?:rolleyes:

Devil25
19-06-2008, 04:01 PM
hi
Is ROXY, pre op or post?:rolleyes:

She is Post OP

kenneth21
22-06-2008, 06:24 AM
I've never ever had a blowjob from a LB, but after reading so many marvellous reports about the 'girls' there, decided to go and have a try. As i'm a newbie there, i don't know anybody there, however, i do know of some popular names that have been mention times in here.

Once arrived at destination, drove around the round-about and spotted a few(4-5) of them. At the start of the round about, no good ones available, but at the ending, there's better ones. Actually there is this particular girl that i saw that looks quite good. but i do not know how to approach her. i just stopped my car and look at her and she looked back. Afterwhich, i drove off(becoz i dare not ask lol... 1st time ma)

Drove another round, still the same girls. So i stopped my car in the carpark, walk over to cheers to get a drink. Went back to the car, spotted a very cute girl which i did not see just now and a not bad looking girl whom i did not see as well. (probably they just ended their session) kept looking at her while walking to my car. was thinking how to ask.. lol.. Then i got on my car and drove towards them. To my relieve, i did not need to ask. the cute girl flag me down.. yes!! just like a cab.. haha. ask if i could send her back. I asked where, she say pasir ris. I was thinking, since not very far away, why not. then she added. can you send my friend back? i replied sure!!

On the way to pasir ris, we talked a little and i come to know that the cute girl is called qiqi. In my mind thinking ho sei liao.. haha.. then the other girl say she is jialing(at the end of everything, she told me to save her number as roxy. so can anyone verify if they are the same person?)

Qiqi asked my whether i'm interested to take both of them, 30 each. i was cautious about it and asked for 1 instead coz i dun wan spend so much. Continued with small chat and she asked me again if i would like to have a yi jian shuang diao for $50. This time i said ok... Roxy then directed me to a small alley near loyang, i dun know where is that. and the action begins..
Qiqi blow me, and roxy lick me all over... Being a newbie, i just let them do their job while lying down and occasionally touching their boobs. In about 10 mins, i finally cummed.

Send them back to their place, asked for their number and went home... Found out from them that they are going to KL and will only be back next tuesday.

Qiqi:
Age - 25
Boobs - big and round but can feel that it is super silicon. Nice to see but not very nice to touch.
Looks - 8/10, very cute girl.
Voice - not the manly kind, comparable to normal girls.
Figure - 9/10, have the figure which would put most girls to shame. sexy!!
BJ - 7/10, ratings slightly lower could be due to the thick condom. Lots of slurping sounds as well. In and out fast. at times it became a hj coz her mouth tired.
RTF - probably will

Roxy
Age - 28
Boobs - big and surprisingly quite soft. Nicer to touch..
Looks - 7.7/10, actually din really manage to see her face clearly. but it seems to me that she is quite pretty as well. but qiqi is cuter.
voice - a little more musculine as compared to Qiqi
BJ - N.A, din had the chance to get a bJ from her. but she should be more experience as compared to Qiqi.
Licking - 8/10, She is quite good at licking. Applying the right pressure and in a fast manner.
RTF - probably will
Both of them are quite good in terms of service and looks department. very hardworking and after i cummed, they clean up for me using wet tissues. think Both of them are post-op... Coz i heard roxy say she must go home to clean her CB as there is ky inside.. lol.
Anyway, damage quite cheap for 2 pax only $50. And they treat you like king..
This my 1st time trying such 'girls' and i must say that they are really eye candies and in terms of skills, they are also up there. But, i still prefer genuine girls becoz when you look at the LB, their hands are as big as yours and they are taller than you as well. Feels really weird. And in addition, Their body parts are not as nice to touch as a genuine female. But nevertheless, it is still a good experience.

Devil25
22-06-2008, 09:32 AM
Hi Kenneth21,

So Jialing is Roxy.
Forgotten to get her contact during the last trip.
Can U PM me her contact?

Thanks in advance

WOOHOO
22-06-2008, 01:32 PM
great fr on the gals bro Kenneth21^^:D

great first time enjoyment for you ya good good!!
you are on my up list:D

Devil25
22-06-2008, 08:33 PM
I've never ever had a blowjob from a LB, but after reading so many marvellous reports about the 'girls' there, decided to go and have a try. As i'm a newbie there, i don't know anybody there, however, i do know of some popular names that have been mention times in here.

Once arrived at destination, drove around the round-about and spotted a few(4-5) of them. At the start of the round about, no good ones available, but at the ending, there's better ones. Actually there is this particular girl that i saw that looks quite good. but i do not know how to approach her. i just stopped my car and look at her and she looked back. Afterwhich, i drove off(becoz i dare not ask lol... 1st time ma)

Drove another round, still the same girls. So i stopped my car in the carpark, walk over to cheers to get a drink. Went back to the car, spotted a very cute girl which i did not see just now and a not bad looking girl whom i did not see as well. (probably they just ended their session) kept looking at her while walking to my car. was thinking how to ask.. lol.. Then i got on my car and drove towards them. To my relieve, i did not need to ask. the cute girl flag me down.. yes!! just like a cab.. haha. ask if i could send her back. I asked where, she say pasir ris. I was thinking, since not very far away, why not. then she added. can you send my friend back? i replied sure!!

On the way to pasir ris, we talked a little and i come to know that the cute girl is called qiqi. In my mind thinking ho sei liao.. haha.. then the other girl say she is jialing(at the end of everything, she told me to save her number as roxy. so can anyone verify if they are the same person?)

Qiqi asked my whether i'm interested to take both of them, 30 each. i was cautious about it and asked for 1 instead coz i dun wan spend so much. Continued with small chat and she asked me again if i would like to have a yi jian shuang diao for $50. This time i said ok... Roxy then directed me to a small alley near loyang, i dun know where is that. and the action begins..
Qiqi blow me, and roxy lick me all over... Being a newbie, i just let them do their job while lying down and occasionally touching their boobs. In about 10 mins, i finally cummed.

Send them back to their place, asked for their number and went home... Found out from them that they are going to KL and will only be back next tuesday.

Qiqi:
Age - 25
Boobs - big and round but can feel that it is super silicon. Nice to see but not very nice to touch.
Voice - not the manly kind, comparable to normal girls.
BJ - 7/10, ratings slightly lower could be due to the thick condom. Lots of slurping sounds as well. In and out fast. at times it became a hj coz her mouth tired.
RTF - probably will

Roxy
Age - 28
Boobs - big and surprisingly quite soft. Nicer to touch..
Looks - 7.7/10, actually din really manage to see her face clearly. but it seems to me that she is quite pretty as well. but qiqi is cuter.
voice - a little more musculine as compared to Qiqi
BJ - N.A, din had the chance to get a bJ from her. but she should be more experience as compared to Qiqi.
Licking - 8/10, She is quite good at licking. Applying the right pressure and in a fast manner.
RTF - probably will
Both of them are quite good in terms of service and looks department. very hardworking and after i cummed, they clean up for me using wet tissues. think Both of them are post-op... Coz i heard roxy say she must go home to clean her CB as there is ky inside.. lol.
Anyway, damage quite cheap for 2 pax only $50. And they treat you like king..
This my 1st time trying such 'girls' and i must say that they are really eye candies and in terms of skills, they are also up there. But, i still prefer genuine girls becoz when you look at the LB, their hands are as big as yours and they are taller than you as well. Feels really weird. And in addition, Their body parts are not as nice to touch as a genuine female. But nevertheless, it is still a good experience.

Thanks for sendng me Roxy contact

kenneth21
26-06-2008, 01:09 AM
anybody tried yet???

Pls post FR?

TransformMtF
26-06-2008, 09:44 PM
You can’t compare a genetic girls from a LBs they are totally different spices. :confused:Is matter of mind over matters, what you get for $50 are a touch’s from a Hollywood treats is really a good bargain for a first trial but trust me :pif you can offer them like what I did last time a $150 each to a hotel nearby. They will bring you up to heaven so much like ecstasy ha-ha! I came twice from a BJ and FJ it’s lasted me for almost an hour. Nice try Bros! Cheers:)

Devil25
29-06-2008, 10:31 PM
Managed to make an appt with QiQi a few night ago,indeed she is a cute and pretty with a sweet voice.
She is 25 yr old,speak good English & Chinese. Very comfortable to chat with.
Her service is good as compared to Roxy,but Roxy's boobs is better to touch. Both Figure is as good.

QiQi
Figure - 9/10, have a sexy figure.
Boobs - 7/10 ,big but feel something hard inside.
BJ - 8/10

HornyFreakzzzzz
30-06-2008, 09:39 AM
Anyone hav Qiqi or Roxy contact nos??
can pass....
ty for passing...........

plain_guy
30-06-2008, 12:43 PM
I miss Mo Li Hua. She is always with Angel or Xue-er. Anyone saw her?? Miss her look and service too.:)

elvix
07-07-2008, 11:02 AM
:(

had a very very traumatised experienced yesterday.

Went to C.V around 2am & drove around the carpark. Wasnt many cars around so i took my time to spin around the legendary roundabout and choose my prey. about 2.15am decided to pick up one LB, she's a little chubby chubby with long hair. A pity didnt get to ask her name, but she is post-op and sounded quite lady-like.

Signalled her to hop on & drove off to the carpark that has a slope with the no entry sign. * i'm sure the bros here are quite familar where* reached the slope & noticed the metal grills are being removed so the LB asked me to do a 3-point turn & just parked at the slope. With the headlight facing the upslope, we began chatting to break the ice. * was very lo-so and i wanted to just start so i can go off earlier but she just keep on chatting * About 10 mins of chatting, saw one police car drove past, so i asked "her" if we needed to change a spot, was assured nothing will happened.

Soon, we began action thinking that the police-car have driven off. Lotsa licking all over & slurping action and sucking balls as usual, fired-off and done.
The moment i pull up my pants, there was a knock on my window and the beam of light flashed into my car window. I was thinking " siao liao ", but "she" just say " aiyar.. nothing wrong wan, this one my friend".

I got down the car, i was asked for my particulars. I handed over my license and first thing he asked was "what were you doin here?", the lb replied " no lar.. we just talking only". The police replied in quite a stern voice - " can you keep quiet please, i'm talking to this young man here ". I was brought to a distance far away from her and questioned.

P: " what were you doing just now? & dont try to lie to me coz i saw everything"
me : " hmm if you saw everything, i assume you would have see me chatting with her"
p : keep quiet for about 5 seconds, looked into my eyes and said " look, i have the option to bring you back to the station, and get your next of kin to bring you back if you insist you were just chatting"
me: * kept quiet*
worst still, just now out of the sudden my tummy felt weird and i farted... YES i farted... now think back still quite funny ..
P : " see, all the blowing, no wonder gt so much air inside"
me : *trying to act innocent by keep quieting & give a blur face*
P : Look at his partner quite a distance away who is questioning the LB. " hey **** get this guy's particulars & address and get him back to the station. Inform his wife or next of kin to come pick him up"
Me : flustered and asked the policeman if i could talk to him further away, from the LB
P: " why? first time doing this ?"
Me : " hey sir, look, i'm sure you know & ur partner know what was going on inside the car. Its my first time doing such thing outdoors and i couldnt resist the temptation after supper just now. Wasnt thinking straight, I couldnt think of anything to say to explain the situation to you in details with valid reasons. All i could say was i know its wrong, & i wouldnt do it in public again. What i realli hope is, since you got my particulars just give me a chance, i'm sure you have records, you wont see me again around ."
P : think for quite awhile, gave some men's needs talk and safety talk on the area - security breach on the abadoned building etc etc. " look, the next time i see you around.... i'll have no hesitation to bring you back to the station"
Me : " hmm thanks sir.. no worries"

*took back my licenses ,hopped on the car and send "her" back.

Worst still, on the way back , she just said " wah you gt so scared arh.. they also wont do anything wan..they very lazy, some of them actually my friend want to patronized me " Was quite pissed already since she choose a lousy spot, get caught liao still talk so much... for her no issues.. for me.. a call to my family will realli get me into hot soup. Probably gona refrain from C.V for some time :(

Didnt Asked:
Age - ??
Boobs - big and round but can feel that it is super silicon. Nice to see quite nice to touch.
Looks - 7/10
Voice - comparable to normal girls.
Figure - 6.5/10, quite a bit of baby fats
BJ - 6.5/10
RTF - maybe it would take a month or so before i would go down again.

elvix
07-07-2008, 11:03 AM
I miss Mo Li Hua. She is always with Angel or Xue-er. Anyone saw her?? Miss her look and service too.:)

Went down yesterday at 2.am , Saw mo li hua in a tight blue stripe dress if i'm not wrong :) Saw Mei Ren Yu there also..

aces68
07-07-2008, 01:23 PM

so, did u get refund from her ?

elvix
08-07-2008, 01:15 AM
lolx didnt get a refund.... service was good actually :D

popiah
09-07-2008, 06:42 PM

hi bro elvix,

indeed....a very traumatised experience for you....me been there a countless times but never encounter before....but mostly is "Near Missed Checking" by "Pulley"...

If the "Pulley" keeps checking this area and CV will become a Dead Village (DV) one day.....

No Ladyboy lover, No Business, No Nasi lemak, No Pub, No etc....eventually will become a DEAD Village....in time to come...

signoff
Dead Village Popiah

rick69
12-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Hi, does anyone have xuer er's contact. Care to PM me?
Has always wanted to try her after seeing so many good comments on her.
Thanks in advance.

tohjo77
15-07-2008, 04:13 AM
Folks,

I have a 19 yo pre-op Chinese ladyboy at CV to share...looking to exchange for other pre-op contacts...thanks! Pls PM me with contacts to exchange.

Glen2712
23-07-2008, 08:03 PM
I'm so glad I've managed to find Liping and boy~ she looked so much hotter this time round... hope I can see her tonight again... :Hopeful:

conqueror69
26-07-2008, 03:53 AM
been there many times, didn't know that it was so dangerous:eek:

Canon88
01-08-2008, 08:52 AM
Bro Elvix,
I kenna the same kind of experience that you did last year...most traumatizing.

But this was at Desker Rd, inside the house. Just took off my pants and was looking forward to trying this good-looking LB when suddenly heard loud shouting and banging downstairs...WTF!!! Kenna raid.

In a blink of an eye...she was gone and I was left standing there still clutching on to my pants....now seems funny but then, almost fainted!!!

They eventually broke their way in after cutting the lock downstairs. Since there was no where to run, I had to sheepishly come out of the room and SURRENDER lah!

Squatted outside the room like a freaking terrorist in Guantanamo Bay and had to turn in my ID. Then came all the threats that they'll inform my family, etc...sheesh!

Anyway, they were kind enough to let me off with a warning. Come to think of it, I've never gone back there again.

Oops...not exactly a CV issue but I thought I'd share my traumatizing experience to bros here...please don't flame me :)

2WayStreet
03-08-2008, 07:36 PM
Don"t know Why? Always read good reports on CV LBs and yet on serveral occasions that I go, I hardly find any worth mentioning. Any tips, Bros?

CUM2ME
11-08-2008, 01:32 AM
yeah roxy and jialing are the same..

mango & angel look almost alike..
i always do 3some with both of them...

shiok!

It has been a while when I last went to CV. Last time I went there, cannot find Mango. Heard from the other "Systers" there that Mango already settled down... :eek:

BTW, anyone have Mango contact? I remember Mango very chatty,...

kuku07
11-08-2008, 09:57 AM
Wow anyone have went down to CV to see see look look but nv try them because i dun have a car and was quite pai seh haha... anyone know of any pretty LB pre-ops and functionable? Can share the contact with me? Prefer they can do incall thanks. :D

Langchai
11-08-2008, 10:04 PM
Do you all think it would be a good idea to open a pub at CV specifically for LB lovers just like Bkk and Pattaya? That way, we don't have to drive around and around shopping for one that we like. Then there would be ST rooms nearby with shower and clean sheets, don't have to do Karmasutra in the car. We can have a drink while chatting with the LB first.

Would you guys go to drink in a bar like this or would you prefer the way it is now? I think it could work. Instead of going to Bkk for a LB bar, we bring the LB bar to Sillypore!

kuku07
11-08-2008, 10:11 PM
It could work as long we dun pay the expensive drink like OT etc... :D

zerosg
11-08-2008, 10:12 PM
Wow anyone have went down to CV to see see look look but nv try them because i dun have a car and was quite pai seh haha... anyone know of any pretty LB pre-ops and functionable? Can share the contact with me? Prefer they can do incall thanks. :D

bro rent a car...

kuku07
11-08-2008, 10:17 PM
bro rent a car...

Coolz... i don't even have a license... :(

Langchai
12-08-2008, 12:31 AM
It could work as long we dun pay the expensive drink like OT etc... :D

Of course not. OT expensive becoz their rent super high. If ppl just go there to look at girls without buying drink they go broke. Especially now. I've seen the super small waitresses hound a customer before they even sit down to buy a drink until the group of 4 customers told the girl to fuck off and walked out of the bar.

It will be normal drink prices - $5 per mug of beer. I think most bros will not be happy with ladydrink so maybe don't have. Maybe $10 LD only. There will be couches and sofa so that can rubba in comfort. Maybe some Thai LBs will want to base there instead of OT becoz can get more biz. The bar will rent out ST rooms just like Nana Plaza in bkk. I think it could be quite good biz. How? Anybody want to share? Another good location will be Joo Chiat. Then we will have our mini-Pattaya.

2WayStreet
12-08-2008, 07:42 AM
Do you all think it would be a good idea to open a pub at CV specifically for LB lovers just like Bkk and Pattaya? now? I think it could work. Instead of going to Bkk for a LB bar, we bring the LB bar to Sillypore!

Jolly Good Idea, but than you will have to get a midnight license as the LBs starts to stream in at CV after 1 am in the morning. Unless the new bar can induce the LBs to come in as early as the late afternoon. My 2 cents worth.

Dermarko
13-08-2008, 12:30 AM
Do you all think it would be a good idea to open a pub at CV specifically for LB lovers just like Bkk and Pattaya? That way, we don't have to drive around and around shopping for one that we like. Then there would be ST rooms nearby with shower and clean sheets, don't have to do Karmasutra in the car. We can have a drink while chatting with the LB first.

Would you guys go to drink in a bar like this or would you prefer the way it is now? I think it could work. Instead of going to Bkk for a LB bar, we bring the LB bar to Sillypore!
It is always good to have but applying license will be difficult, besides,with the hotel nearby, don't think they allow loud music late at nite.. If have sure I support..:)

Langchai
14-08-2008, 10:25 AM
Went last night 3am. A few sisters working. Spoke to 2 before deciding to take Iris. Pretty Malay/Chinese mix. Straight hair, nice boobs, slim body, great ass. Not cut, but small and I don't think she can top.

Performance was good. BJ followed by me doggie her in the passenger side.
I enjoyed it, felt we had good chemistry.

kuku07
15-08-2008, 06:11 PM
Of course not. OT expensive becoz their rent super high. If ppl just go there to look at girls without buying drink they go broke. Especially now. I've seen the super small waitresses hound a customer before they even sit down to buy a drink until the group of 4 customers told the girl to fuck off and walked out of the bar.

It will be normal drink prices - $5 per mug of beer. I think most bros will not be happy with ladydrink so maybe don't have. Maybe $10 LD only. There will be couches and sofa so that can rubba in comfort. Maybe some Thai LBs will want to base there instead of OT becoz can get more biz. The bar will rent out ST rooms just like Nana Plaza in bkk. I think it could be quite good biz. How? Anybody want to share? Another good location will be Joo Chiat. Then we will have our mini-Pattaya.

I say just do it and post it here... think alot of people will stream down man.... maybe LD $5... like that sure can consider going down... LD is the LB extra income anyway... :D

Tribal_Hawk
18-08-2008, 04:32 PM
Was down Friday night.. slightly after midnight.

Slim pickings.... behind carpark got 3 clustered there, CMI.

Turned around and went jetty roundabout again. This time, got 2 at end of the turn. Couldnt be bothered to wait so picked the one with better bod.

Name: Lydia (pre-op)
Face 4/10 (nice from far, far from nice. KNN i though looked quite chio, turn out close up the face got craters like moon, no amount of makeup can cover...)
Body: 8/10. Solid legs, fantastic butt and model fake boobs

Was a bit sian by the lousy complexion on the face so when going to secluded spot she did most of the chitchatting....nice car, you come here often etc...

SOP BJ and quite clumsy at licking nipples, get the feeling she rushing just to get through... in the end, i just asked her to suck my balls and i ownself jerk off.

To her credit, the moment I said i cumming, she immediately deep throated and blow until i think my balls were completely empty. i think she kind of gagged as well as when i cum, i will shove her head down and stuff it down her throat...

BJ (covered): 8/10 (good cum, but in general higher standards for LBs as they are all good...

RTF: No. DMG 30

Langchai
20-08-2008, 10:30 AM
Nice FR Tribal Hawk!

I hate it when I get a Deceptacon/Transformer too. That's why a LB pub in CV is a good idea. BUT, the not so nice girls will get less business becoz cannot con people already. No hiding near dark corners so that can't see the face properly then once get in the car, most bros can't be bothered to tell them to scram. KNN.:(

deuter
20-08-2008, 10:45 AM
it is technically a gd ideas bros here have suggested... but d oni thing which is of concerns... r d "bird watchers"... there r so many chalets ard... n when skool holidays come.. hordes of kids juz simply roam there... families.... infant.. uncle... aunties.... granmas... granpas.... all simply juz walkin ard there.. how ler... :confused:

Berserk
20-08-2008, 01:31 PM
it is technically a gd ideas bros here have suggested... but d oni thing which is of concerns... r d "bird watchers"... there r so many chalets ard... n when skool holidays come.. hordes of kids juz simply roam there... families.... infant.. uncle... aunties.... granmas... granpas.... all simply juz walkin ard there.. how ler... :confused:

First of all.. many thanks to bro Devil25 for sharing the contacts of Xue er with me... Last nite after having a drink at the K pubs... decided to go down to CV with my bro as both of us are really horny after feasting our eyes on the sexy pub waitress who is wearing a sexy low cut.. revealings almost half balls to us... Upoun reaching the place.. call xue er and she ans... damn excited as we spot Xue er as her figure is damn fucking gd...

Mai tu liao! stop the car and ushered her in.. Xue er is very friendly and her voice is quite ladylike compared to some LB. She directed us to a quiet spot and my bro decided to let me go first... thanks to him!.. Once the lights are dimmed... she gently cap me with her mouth and shiok her BJ will really blow yr fucking brains off!!!! damn steady and her suction is strong... me tried to tahan as long as possible.. luckily drank alot and managed to hold my cum.. However she is very patient and continued to blow me hard and look at me with her seductive eyes... Finally cant tahan anymore and explored in her mouth!!! damn shoik!

She then clean up for me and my bro went in to have some fun with her. Me waited for my bro and finally the deed is done and he came out a fullfilled man too.

Looks:8/10
Figure:9/10
BJ:10/10
Service:10/10
Damages:30

Will return again as i cant forget her BJ!

bernard21
21-08-2008, 05:39 PM
hi bros,
its been a while since i last went to CV.seems like CV is doing good. like to ask whats the number of lb that will be around for mon nite/tue morning.
thanks

JoySeeker
31-08-2008, 05:55 PM
wow..xue er still around...got her quite sometime back and was given the hp nos...however hv yet to go to her apartment for fj..

d2pre
01-09-2008, 12:46 AM
If i go with 1 of my friend in car. can take in 2 sista bo? me back with 1 sista and my friend infront with the sista. You think possible?

Boywann
01-09-2008, 04:36 AM
Hello bro, which LB in CV area is good with their BJ?? PM me the details... Thanks!

aces68
01-09-2008, 12:17 PM
If i go with 1 of my friend in car. can take in 2 sista bo? me back with 1 sista and my friend infront with the sista. You think possible?

sure, the sista will be happy to bring her friend along :D
just ask them..they will be glad to oblige

diversity_08
01-09-2008, 02:52 PM
Wow... nice post. I like it.:D

mrhermes
02-09-2008, 10:39 PM
Can any bro PM me the contacts of Xue-er? Want to try try LB. Lol.

Thanks

kuku07
03-09-2008, 06:34 PM
Nice FR Tribal Hawk!

I hate it when I get a Deceptacon/Transformer too. That's why a LB pub in CV is a good idea. BUT, the not so nice girls will get less business becoz cannot con people already. No hiding near dark corners so that can't see the face properly then once get in the car, most bros can't be bothered to tell them to scram. KNN.:(

I dun think the pub will be that bright too... :D

JoySeeker
03-09-2008, 08:25 PM
Can any bro PM me the contacts of Xue-er? Want to try try LB. Lol.

Thanks

u can drive there n check it out...i think xue er seldom go down nowadays...anyway still quite a few good one there...cheers:)

miljnt85
06-09-2008, 11:38 PM
hi bros, i'm a little new to this particular area of SBF but i've been reading this thread. was hoping if any bros could share the contacts of any sistas who have a place in cv cos i don't have a license but would love to try out the sistas after reading all the FRs... thanks in advance. :)

mrhermes
08-09-2008, 09:32 PM
Went down onces.. but went home with disappointment. haiz.. I want try xue-er. any bro have contact? hee.

smartyyy
10-09-2008, 02:59 PM
sunday night just went down to CV, tried melissa, overall quite SOP. and she's quite horny. made me suck her.

looks - 8/10
figure - 8/10
blowjob - 7/10
RTF - Maybe

leroy13
10-09-2008, 10:43 PM
hi bro,
can have melissa contact?
or describe he look

:D

smartyyy
12-09-2008, 06:58 PM
sorry but didn't get the chance to get her number.

if i'm not wrong, she was hanging around with xue-er that night. so i suppose the 2 of them are sorta buddies. she's quite tall, sharp features, nice legs.

wodemama
12-09-2008, 10:05 PM
sunday night just went down to CV, tried melissa, overall quite SOP. and she's quite horny. made me suck her.

looks - 8/10
figure - 8/10
blowjob - 7/10
RTF - Maybe

Damage? how long? :confused:

fatty_leo
13-09-2008, 03:34 AM

looks - 8/10
figure - 8/10
blowjob - 7/10
RTF - Maybe

You SUCK for her?:confused::eek:

ryanlim
13-09-2008, 02:57 PM

*salute*.................

:eek::eek:

Glen2712
13-09-2008, 03:56 PM
sorry but didn't get the chance to get her number.

if i'm not wrong, she was hanging around with xue-er that night. so i suppose the 2 of them are sorta buddies. she's quite tall, sharp features, nice legs.

That's looks to be Sandy, not Melissa.

smartyyy
14-09-2008, 05:07 PM
Damage? how long? :confused:

$30, around 20mins ? nv really take note of the time

smartyyy
14-09-2008, 05:08 PM

nop bro! i know who's sandy, lsat time tried her, she's staying just strait down the road. now i dun know. but definately wasn't sandy

khoon1
15-09-2008, 12:23 AM

[
[/LEFT]

you also attend CV :eek: Great you have improve you level :p

wodemama
15-09-2008, 06:16 PM

oh oooooKie~!

Thanks

Fantastic4
16-09-2008, 12:23 AM
oops..posted in wrong thread

HORNYLION
16-09-2008, 02:59 PM
Can xiao di here hv the contact of the LB there? Went a few times but also nv c the nice one

Devil25
16-09-2008, 06:15 PM
Hey,

I've given so many Bro contacts,but till now didn't see any FR update and up my point lei.
Wat happening? Use the numbers to buy 4D or wat ???
Hope to see some FR soon. :)

JoySeeker
17-09-2008, 12:56 PM

u suck till she cum:confused::D...

CHIONG
19-09-2008, 06:43 PM
dearest Mr Popiah,

i have reading your past postings about Changi village and would like to know more about CV since I'm coming back from Overseas.

Would like to receive some msg from you about the ladyboys information and your best recommendation about them.

sbfArmPai
19-09-2008, 06:51 PM
dearest Mr Popiah,

i have reading your past postings about Changi village and would like to know more about CV since I'm coming back from Overseas.

Would like to receive some msg from you about the ladyboys information and your best recommendation about them.

Bro, remember to look for me when u in CV. Business quite bad lately. :(

smartyyy
19-09-2008, 07:13 PM
went down on last night on a thursday night around 1am, round and round for 1 hour, dun have any sister to my liking, left after that. loads of other brothers here going round and round with me too. only like 3 sisters working. sian

Innoncent$
19-09-2008, 11:51 PM
Hey,

I've given so many Bro contacts,but till now didn't see any FR update and up my point lei.
Wat happening? Use the numbers to buy 4D or wat ???
Hope to see some FR soon. :)

Okay lar, I didn't ask any contact from you but I still up you :)

Oops...! So sorry, the system don't allow me to add you. It prompted me the following message:

"Sorry, you cannot give reputation to this post as it is either more than 2 days old or it is located in the "newbies testing"or ËPL"section"

caremage
19-09-2008, 11:53 PM
so many bros talking abt xue-er.. can i have her nos too.. Thxs in advance :D

Devil25
20-09-2008, 09:45 AM

Oops...! So sorry, the system don't allow me to add you. It prompted me the following message:

"Sorry, you cannot give reputation to this post as it is either more than 2 days old or it is located in the "newbies testing"or ËPL"section"

Hi Innocent$,

Thank u anyway.
I might be going next week. Will keep u guys updated.

cheers

wodemama
20-09-2008, 11:39 AM
Wah, you work in CV? Wad name?

I might be going next week. Will keep u guys updated.

cheers

Perhaps you can jio some of the bros here to go with u.

fourDhunter
20-09-2008, 02:20 PM
i think there are some new stocks in CV
been there recently and saw some unfamiliar faces :cool:

Not much places to venture for Ladyboy huh...:p

JoySeeker
21-09-2008, 12:25 AM

this is a good one:rolleyes::p:D

fatty21
21-09-2008, 10:42 PM
Hi bro...
Can any1 pm me xue-er or sandy contact.. thanks :D
any idea wats the damage for full service at their place?

sexy2002
22-09-2008, 04:19 PM
I was there in last sat around 1am plus.Not much LB(chio) there.

But there was one call cindy or sandy damn soild.Even 'she' ops her voice too.Sound like a girl.

Glen2712
22-09-2008, 04:51 PM
Sandy's a lot slimmer now, nice sharp features... yet keeping her dangerous curves intact. :Grunt: :D

killercat
22-09-2008, 05:13 PM
Hi guys :D

Not from CV but wanna say hi to all.

I'm Singaporean and chinese by the way.
;)

goo_ey
22-09-2008, 08:26 PM
Hi guys :D

Not from CV but wanna say hi to all.

I'm Singaporean and chinese by the way.
;)

Hi to you too!:cool: Where r u from then?

killercat
22-09-2008, 08:38 PM
Hi to you too!:cool: Where r u from then?

Hi goo_ey.. intro??

I'm not a "working" girl. But trans bah.

;) You guys probably won't like cos I potong already. The discussion and thread is interesting keke.

michael_368
23-09-2008, 03:49 PM
Hi goo_ey.. intro??

I'm not a "working" girl. But trans bah.

;) You guys probably won't like cos I potong already. The discussion and thread is interesting keke.

Hi killercat.

I like potong one:p care to pm me. tks;)

Devil25
23-09-2008, 04:59 PM
Hi Killercat,

What service do u provide & charges?
Any pic for us to view?

aces68
23-09-2008, 05:01 PM
Hi killercat.

I like potong one:p care to pm me. tks;)

I also like..;)

killercat
23-09-2008, 08:01 PM
I realised my posts take ages to appear when I post? Am I moderated :confused:

I'm not a working girl. So I'm not sure of my charges :o

I'm an ugly trans :rolleyes: anyway however I don't mind knowing you if you're a cute, non creepy guy.

Anyway, the reviews on girls that you guys have is soooo CSI.

aces68
24-09-2008, 11:28 PM
I realised my posts take ages to appear when I post? Am I moderated :confused:

I'm not a working girl. So I'm not sure of my charges :o

I'm an ugly trans :rolleyes: anyway however I don't mind knowing you if you're a cute, non creepy guy.

Anyway, the reviews on girls that you guys have is soooo CSI.

yes, you are being moderated.
you need to do more posting to get out of moderation.
i don't mind to know you if you don't mind :p

andrewac
25-09-2008, 04:23 AM
Any bros can share Xue er and Angel numbers? Most appreciated!

Major
25-09-2008, 11:33 AM
Had not been to CV for long. Went down few days ago, guess what!!! Saw one sister driving BMW!!!!!:eek: Shock me!!! How much does a sister earn and could afford a BMW!!!

Devil25
25-09-2008, 12:18 PM
I guess at least 500 a day that work out to 15,000 a month.

Wow:D

Devil25
25-09-2008, 02:08 PM
Hv no luck last night,can't get Carrie neither or Xue Er but had Angel instead.

She is very friendly & chatty. Very comfortable to chat with.
Quite sexy too.
Got 2 shots from her,shiok.

Body:8/10
Boobs:7/10 look nice but too firm to squeeze
BJ:8/10 put in alot of efford especially the 2nd shot. Take abit longer:D
damage:50/2 shots

JoySeeker
25-09-2008, 03:11 PM

Quite sexy too.

BJ:8/10 put in alot of efford especially the 2nd shot. Take abit longer:D

2shots, bj or fj:confused:...and for how long:rolleyes:

Devil25
26-09-2008, 10:28 AM
2shots, bj or fj:confused:...and for how long:rolleyes:

Hi JoySeeker,

As stated above, BJ only and it last around 45min.:rolleyes:

leo84
27-09-2008, 09:03 AM
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quite sexy too.

BJ:8/10 put in alot of efford especially the 2nd shot. Take abit longer

bro...u sure angel is 27 !!!!!!!!

leo84
27-09-2008, 09:10 AM
Re: Changi Village (CV) - LIVE AGAIN

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quite sexy too.

BJ:8/10 put in alot of efford especially the 2nd shot. Take abit longer

i saw her when i was still a young boy cycling around at changi leh....
i am in my late 30s liao leh....lol
seem like she is charging lesser these days huh
maybe times r getting real bad for her compareto those younger and more prettyer trans around ba

JoySeeker
27-09-2008, 02:18 PM
Hi JoySeeker,

As stated above, BJ only and it last around 45min.:rolleyes:

salute u man, 2 cum in 45min:p:D

Devil25
27-09-2008, 09:49 PM
bro...u sure angel is 27 !!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

This is what she said,I can't be checking her IC rite?

plain_guy
29-09-2008, 11:27 PM
yesterday i went down n at last i manage to get my fav Mo Li Hua. heard that she rested for a month coz she went to enlarge her boobs. wow its bigger now and still as soft as ever. :D her service is still the best and i give her extra $20 as tips.:)

Boobs: 7/10 (before she enlarge it) 9/10 (after enlargement)
Service: 10/10
Looks: 9/10

smartyyy
02-10-2008, 02:13 AM
same as bro plain guy, did her on early morning of tuesday. no tips for her but, great service from her. but her looks didn't grow on me, somehow regretted taking her instead of xue er. very chatty person, keep toking and toking non stop.

looks - 6/10
gfe - 7/10
bj - 8/10
rtf - maybe not

oh and for bros who are not aware, she's a post op.

plain_guy
02-10-2008, 05:40 PM
bro smartyyy i rather she keep talking like an entertainment than silence or else i will feel that i just took a zombie for a bj. :p

shadowboy
06-10-2008, 11:48 PM
Hello bros :) Am new here!

Anyway I saw this really pretty lady at CV on saturday night/sunday morning.

This is the 4th of oct if i am not mistaken. Very limited ladies working that night.

She was wearing white, with a beige colored skirt and white heels if i am not mistaken, any idea who she is? or what her name might be? she has shoulder length hair as well.

Thanks for helping bros :)

smartyyy
07-10-2008, 05:13 AM
bro smartyyy i rather she keep talking like an entertainment than silence or else i will feel that i just took a zombie for a bj. :p

haha true, but too much talking, sometimes i lazy to entertain some rubbish questions. like asking too much about me and etc. somewhere in between would be nice.

This is the 4th of oct if i am not mistaken. Very limited ladies working that night.

She was wearing white, with a beige colored skirt and white heels if i am not mistaken, any idea who she is? or what her name might be? she has shoulder length hair as well.

hope someone from here was there and could help, otherwise, you should have tried to chat her up a little, and then maybe you could dig up some FRs from here.

Berserk
07-10-2008, 09:15 AM
Bros.. anyone can share the contacts of Carrie with me as i lost her contacts... Personally i find her figure is quite ladylike compared to the rest and her service is gd too. Btw.. did anyone have any experience of going to their house for service? then at least we dun need to go all the way to Changi...

Innoncent$
07-10-2008, 10:13 AM
Any bros can share Xue er and Angel numbers? Most appreciated!

I had been asking for Angel number for years but still cannot get it... sigh!

ialnairda
07-10-2008, 12:10 PM
This is the 4th of oct if i am not mistaken. Very limited ladies working that night.cos there's a "ladyboys" chalet at aloha changi that nite...

Songsong77
07-10-2008, 01:25 PM

Let me help - her name is Melissa. I'm quite sure about it, dun ask why...:D

sexy2002
07-10-2008, 04:49 PM

I saw look alike but don't know it you anot.Care to share?:)

shadowboy
10-10-2008, 03:26 PM
Let me help - her name is Melissa. I'm quite sure about it, dun ask why...:D

Melissa uh bro? But it doesn't seem to be her? I've talked to Melissa before, she's damn friendly to non chinese guys as well, i think that's a plus point for her.

jaankaden
12-10-2008, 03:01 AM
just had mo li hua aka jasmine. as usual, a very satisfying session. however, on my way out of the roundabout, i saw a rather good/mixed-looking LB standing near the end. she was dressed in a yellow spaghetti with miniskirt. didn't manage to get her name though. any bros can help out with some info?

smartyyy
12-10-2008, 05:58 PM
btw guys, anyone knows how i can locate melissa or has her contact or smth ? been down a few times but unable to locate her.

leroy13
12-10-2008, 06:50 PM
Hi brudders,

I'm looking for a shemale, who has a nice dick?
Any recommentation.

thx

Desert Eagle
13-10-2008, 12:56 AM
Hi brudders,

I'm looking for a shemale, who has a nice dick?
Any recommentation.

thx

Yo bro,you can try natasha.my frd told me that 'he' did ask him to blow.if you like a nick dick then try natasha.:D

Lastmanstanding
13-10-2008, 12:41 PM
Yo bro,you can try natasha.my frd told me that 'he' did ask him to blow.if you like a nick dick then try natasha.:D

So did yours friend try?

leroy13
13-10-2008, 11:48 PM
Hi friends,
where can i find nastasha? can PM me her contact if possible?

thx again

Nitestarz
16-10-2008, 12:45 PM
think natasha seldom go down now a days.