PDA

View Full Version : Pavilion Spa's Review

Glyph
17-12-2017, 10:15 PM
Just went to Pavilion Spa This shop just recently open door and quite new interior. here my review:-

Girls: have prc, viet, th and laos est abt 20+. No mirroring, captain give photo to see when you want to chose. Photo some are heavily PSed. Picked a PRC, was quoted 238myr for package by captain. the FL is quite big frame, prob abt near 30, compared to photo. Services start with b2b, bbbj then fj. despite her size, still gd fuck, manage to make her cum few times and quite wet..
GFE is non existent but very professional :D

Food: standard catering and spa food. taste so so nia.

Facilities: have jacuzzi but nothing to shout about, have sauna but no steam room. Facility not well maintained, noticed towels, shorts are all over the floor on the floor, the do not put staff in spa. staff would come to the spa once in awhile to clean up.:eek:

when leaving, want to pay $$$, counter girl say me prc package is 258myr :confused:... wtf :mad: thn promptly pay up and chow..

overall rating and experiences is 3/10. Will not RTF again this shop as for the same amount of $$$, i can get better experiences at other spa.

Johnny3334
18-12-2017, 08:14 AM
That's for your FR.

dettol1199
29-04-2018, 08:13 PM
Any bros went there recently? How's the girls and place looking? Thinking of heading down

dettol1199
04-05-2018, 11:32 PM
After trying a awesome girl at myhoneydoll stable, went down to p spa to check out. The place was pretty clean looking, the usual food, captain was friendly showing photos of the girls. Took a massage here to relax first, thai girl was pretty strong and good. Side mirror in room pretty good when doing the deed.

After that, went upstairs to try a china girl, massive D, pretty good in her bbbj, tried a few positions before I couldn't take it and blew it.

tanch
17-05-2018, 01:02 PM
Where's pavilion?

ShadowRiders
17-05-2018, 11:46 PM
Where's pavilion?

Dun be lazy lah...... oredi posted many times. Just go read back a few pages..... if like that oso too lazy to do then please transfer some money to my account..... I give you the location for a information fee.

Hari Raya coming...... need money to celebrate :D

tanch
18-05-2018, 03:40 PM
I did search but cannot find the location.. That's why I asked...

ramadel
22-05-2018, 01:44 AM
Surprise at the vast improvement this spa made in just 1 month. Last month my 1st visit there and left feeling just another average spa. Gave my feedback to the cashier and complained about the hygiene and cleaniness of the place. And the lousy system of choosing girls from ipad instead of mirror parade...... very bad as the pictures are photoshopped.

2 days ago I went with a colleague again and there was very much improvement. Now they actually have employ their own cleaner instead of relying on the hotel cleaners. And they allow mirror of their girls now. Also surprised at the large number of stocks available. On their wechat posted only about 20+ girls but I counted easily more than 50+ girls were available that day. Buffet was so so only with quite similar fare to other spas but have complimentary free beer.

There was some confusion over the pricing as they charge different prices for different category girls and type of services provided. I hope they can have a simpler system of pricing.

Can see that this spa is making effort to improve and will come back again as I have spot a few targets to try. :D

ahemmaster
22-05-2018, 09:59 AM
Surprise at the vast improvement this spa made in just 1 month. Last month my 1st visit there and left feeling just another average spa. Gave my feedback to the cashier and complained about the hygiene and cleaniness of the place. And the lousy system of choosing girls from ipad instead of mirror parade...... very bad as the pictures are photoshopped.

2 days ago I went with a colleague again and there was very much improvement. Now they actually have employ their own cleaner instead of relying on the hotel cleaners. And they allow mirror of their girls now. Also surprised at the large number of stocks available. On their wechat posted only about 20+ girls but I counted easily more than 50+ girls were available that day. Buffet was so so only with quite similar fare to other spas but have complimentary free beer.

There was some confusion over the pricing as they charge different prices for different category girls and type of services provided. I hope they can have a simpler system of pricing.

Can see that this spa is making effort to improve and will come back again as I have spot a few targets to try. :D
how they charge? girl nationality or girl category?

ramadel
22-05-2018, 02:08 PM
how they charge? girl nationality or girl category?

Until now I am still confuse by their pricing.
Supposed to be by packages for different type of services.... but when go cashier she claim charge by nationality + services provided + time spent. (Apparently they oso charge for over shot the time).

ahemmaster
23-05-2018, 09:58 AM
Until now I am still confuse by their pricing.
Supposed to be by packages for different type of services.... but when go cashier she claim charge by nationality + services provided + time spent. (Apparently they oso charge for over shot the time).

can we agree on price before proceed ? i don’t like it when pay unknown price.

supercm
23-05-2018, 04:21 PM
can we agree on price before proceed ? i don’t like it when pay unknown price.

yes can confirm before proceeding.
saw on their wechat viet girl is rm198
end up when double confirm is rm228

198 is a happy hour rate.
agree that this place have very confusing price structure. :mad:

Campro
25-05-2018, 02:22 AM
yes can confirm before proceeding.
saw on their wechat viet girl is rm198
end up when double confirm is rm228

198 is a happy hour rate.
agree that this place have very confusing price structure. :mad:

Also not all the girls are theirs...... sometimes they "borrow" from the OKTs upstairs so need to adjust the pricing to factor in the "rental" fee.

Plus point for this spa is with the support of the OKTs upstairs...... there is abundance of girls to choose from.

hotguy2468
26-05-2018, 04:12 PM
I notice quite a number of guys have switched from other spas to this spa..... I recognise their faces even though I dunno them.

dettol1199
28-05-2018, 11:08 AM
Seems like it's time to make another trip down

Ricky_Torres
30-05-2018, 03:28 PM
anyone know whats the wechat of this place?

ahemmaster
02-06-2018, 09:59 PM
how to choose girl if cannot mirror? i hrd from bro naka tat this spa cannot mirror.

supercm
06-06-2018, 06:39 PM
girl choose from ipad

and some of the girl will be in the canteen eating la, in the screening room sleeping la..

very messy place i feel

ahemmaster
07-06-2018, 04:10 PM
anyone can feedback here can feedback them about their flaw ar?

Beretta
08-06-2018, 01:40 AM
girl choose from ipad

and some of the girl will be in the canteen eating la, in the screening room sleeping la..

very messy place i feel

The problem is I think they share girls with the OKTs upstairs. But good for me is because high % of their girls actually allow backdoors :D ...... very service oriented and so far I have not encountered any bad experience with them yet.

ahemmaster
09-06-2018, 12:06 PM
this spa is at permas Jaya?

ramadel
10-06-2018, 03:41 AM
this spa is at permas Jaya?

No....it is in Plentong.

ahemmaster
10-06-2018, 09:01 PM
I roughly know how the price system works.

neilsilverwax
16-06-2018, 08:45 PM
Is this shop at plaza sentosa ground floor? Was going o another stable and saw the very bright neon lights at ground floor?

ahemmaster
16-06-2018, 08:52 PM
this is price I got quoted.

normal off peak price

【Pavallion Spa】

��RM68��
12:30pm--2:30am��
——Cafeteria
——Cinema
——Jacuzzi
——Sauna

��RM158��
��RM168 Local Malay��
45minute��

Including Spa / Sauna / Cinema / Buffet

��RM228 Vietnam Thailand��
��RM258 Thailand Top girl��
��RM258 China��
��RM278 Local Malay��

ahemmaster
16-06-2018, 08:55 PM
this is happy he price

【Pavallion Spa】
������Happy Hour Time������
6:00PM—10:00pm��
������Free 1 Beer������

��RM38��
6:00pm--10.00pm��
——Cafeteria
——Cinema
——Jacuzzi
——Sauna
——Free 1 Beer

��RM98��
45minute��
——Authentic massage
——Free 1 Beer

��RM138��
45minute��
——massage
-hj
——Free 1 Beer

��RM 198 Vietnam Thailand��
��RM 228 China��
��RM 258 Thailand top girl��
——massage
——bath

——Free 1 Beer

——

neilsilverwax
16-06-2018, 09:03 PM
this is happy he price

【Pavallion Spa】
������Happy Hour Time������
6:00PM—10:00pm��
������Free 1 Beer������

��RM38��
6:00pm--10.00pm��
——Cafeteria
——Cinema
——Jacuzzi
——Sauna
——Free 1 Beer

��RM98��
45minute��
——Authentic massage
——Free 1 Beer

��RM138��
45minute��
——massage
-hj
——Free 1 Beer

��RM 198 Vietnam Thailand��
��RM 228 China��
��RM 258 Thailand top girl��
——massage
——bath

——Free 1 Beer

——

So meaning if I want a authentic massage + a China lady. The damage will be 228 + 98?

ahemmaster
16-06-2018, 09:09 PM
So meaning if I want a authentic massage + a China lady. The damage will be 228 + 98?

think so. i am not sure done under same person. this is happy hr pirce

neilsilverwax
16-06-2018, 09:15 PM
think so. i am not sure done under same person. this is happy hr pirce

I would prefer to be different lady. After the real massage for 45min. I doubt one can serve well for fj. Any bros can share? Btw the pavilion I saw was at plaza sentosa. I saw another brother mention it at a different address. Are we talking about the same spa centre with the same name?

ahemmaster
16-06-2018, 09:45 PM
I would prefer to be different lady. After the real massage for 45min. I doubt one can serve well for fj. Any bros can share? Btw the pavilion I saw was at plaza sentosa. I saw another brother mention it at a different address. Are we talking about the same spa centre with the same name?

at plentong bro

ramadel
17-06-2018, 02:34 AM

Pavilion Spa is at Plentong.

VIP Spa is at Plaza Sentosa.

Both are different Spas under different bosses.

hotguy2468
17-06-2018, 04:57 PM
You dunno the place can always book my car.
Can send you from SGP to Pavillion and back to SGP too.

neilsilverwax
18-06-2018, 02:14 AM
Pavilion Spa is at Plentong.

VIP Spa is at Plaza Sentosa.

Both are different Spas under different bosses.

OK thanks for the clarification, but I am quite sure at plaza sentosa got another sable which is not VIP spa. Maybe I see wrong name. It is a ground floor .

halfmelonn
20-07-2018, 12:24 AM
Tried this spa..
Place quite new.. pool is nice.
Captain show me photo.. picked a girl and waited 20 mins
But fux.. went come is look so different from pic.. like shit sia..

dettol1199
20-07-2018, 01:25 PM
Tried this spa..
Place quite new.. pool is nice.
Captain show me photo.. picked a girl and waited 20 mins
But fux.. went come is look so different from pic.. like shit sia..

Wah able to share which girl bro? Now having second thoughts of visiting again, first time was good though

HueThuy
23-07-2018, 10:09 PM
This is the only Spa that has multi tier pricings... so confusing ...

ahemmaster
24-07-2018, 08:21 AM
This is the only Spa that has multi tier pricings... so confusing ...

because this spa loan gals from other stable.

Vietlover69
24-07-2018, 11:24 AM
Where is the place ?

xpeipanx
24-07-2018, 02:58 PM
Where is the place ?

Plentong area

lovestobonk
30-11-2018, 10:57 PM
Plentong area

Gal 626 Very passionate sex so give good points.

dettol1199
26-12-2018, 12:27 AM
Any bros been here recently? Any girls to recommend?

dettol1199
27-04-2019, 08:51 PM
Any bros been there recently? How’s the girls looking like? And the rate?

LovesMilktea
30-07-2022, 01:27 PM
bring up the post.
seems reopened

MoogerFooger
30-07-2022, 06:09 PM
Seems like they just reopened. Never been there personally. Just sharing for the sake of community service.

Rate according to t.me/Pvspa is RM228 for Spa Full Package and RM210 for Hotel 1hr/1shot. I’m guessing they send the girls up to the nearby Thy Hotel for the latter option. Small selection of girls on display in the Telegram channel for you to look at, as well as a Wasap number to contact.

MoogerFooger
12-09-2022, 07:10 PM
Went to PV last week. Facilities are decent. Food is okay - the usual chicken chop or fish and chips (basically food court median standard, give or take). Girl selection isn’t great. Captain only shows pics on his phone, which are heavily edited. Don’t bother with girls 166 and 172. Both look mediocre, and their service matches their looks. No. 536 is passable. Nothing else to say. If you wanna cheong, I suggest taking your time to check out the girls that visit the cefateria instead of choosing via captain’s phone.

izzy9011
18-09-2022, 12:53 PM
Went to pv spa few times this month... facilities ok.. clean and comfy... food decent.. tried few amoi and this is the fr

Look 7/10
Body 8/10 slim and good shape, bit of fat at belly
Gfe 8/10
Massage 7/10
Bbbj not try
FL 7/10

Went there and choose her second time because no other amoi available that i like, she is decent and trying to give good service...maybe other bro can help teach him new skill.. haha she is willing to try new things

Look 7/10 cute small type
Gfe 2/10 not chat at all, always look at phone
Body 6/10 slim and short, bit of turn off for me because of bad body smell
Bbbj not try
FJ 6/10 a bit rushing

Not gonna try again ...