PDA

View Full Version : New Era of Massage Joints - Misc Useful Knowledge and My Thoughts on the Local Scene

halogen019
16-12-2017, 07:13 PM
Preface
I know writing this long piece of content may not go well with some bros here because of the sensitivity of the topic but I thought this is an appropriate time to take a step back and rationalise the evolving landscape of massage parlour that has changed drastically 10 years ago as compared to now.

To balance between providing useful information and protecting playgrounds, I will try my best to leave out certain information or make it vague.

Before I start, pardon me if whatever I wrote sounds nonsensical to senior bros here. I do not claim to be an expert but I am confident to say that I know enough to be abreast of the current scene. Also to caveat, many of the things I wrote are generalising the scene. There can be many configuration of joints, services and girls. If I have to go into the details, I would have to expose some of these joints.

Many of these are common sense information if you bother to research deep enough, you can find out but I summarise them for your easy reading. Treat it as a guide if you may.

Locations of massage joints
Over the couple of years, spas have percolated into HDB estates. Generally, most HDB estates have some form of massage joints as compared to 10 years ago, where joints are usually “contained” within central area.

More mature estates with a distinct central market/shopping place have a higher tendency to see such joints. Eg: Ang Mo Kio, Toa Payoh. So you can see some threads with these estate headers. New towns like Sengkang, Punggol, less so.

The next belt of joints are commonly congregated along the more historical areas where you can find five-foot walkway shophouses. Eg: Jalan Besar, Chinatown, North Bridge Road, Boat Quay, Tanjong Pagar, Tanjong Katong etc. These joints tend to be on the 2nd or 3rd storey.

The next group of spa is what I deem as the joints more “secluded” and masquerading as clean joints. They are usually more central in location and endured the test of time and raids. They do not have neon lights blinking and hide among shopping malls, commercial buildings and even hotels.

Scale of massage joints
I break them into 2 or 3 types in terms of scale.The scale of the joints in general also follows the location they are in.

The first type are neighbhourhood estate spa. These spa are one of the smallest in size, usually 4 to 5 rooms maximum. Some even only have 2 rooms. They may lack showering facilities and sometimes rooms are separated just by curtains but you still can have fun inside. Doors comply to the regulations, big window, cannot be locked. Just the bare minimum for massage and some HJ fun.

Similar to the first type are the shophouse configuration. But generally, shophouses have slightly more rooms as the number of girls working can be higher. The main difference is that many of these joints may not have a massage joint license but a TCM one. The doors may be lockable and the door window can either be non-existent or very small. There is also a higher chance of you being assigned to a room with portable attached shower room.

The last ones are the biggest scale ones but they are extremely rare these days… the ones which stood the test of time. They can easily have more than 10 rooms and the rooms are spacious and come with built-in shower rooms. There may be added facilities like steam room, TV lounge. In the past, there were even joints that serve free flow food and drinks but not anymore sadly.

Services offered (more details in pricing section)
I break down into 3 types: clean with teasing, HJ and BM, BJ to FJ.

Clean with teasing seems to be one of the more dominant types of services offered, at least in smaller to medium size joints. Some reasons include the joint owners enforcing a strict watch on activities happening inside the room. They either patrol themselves by peeking into rooms periodically or get the receptionist to do so with big incentives for catching hanky panky actions. Any sort of HJ has to be conducted in midnight shifts or when the patrolling was lax. Teasing, in many cases, require you to purchase the Prostate massage package, which is like 20-30% higher than normal massage prices.

HJ and BM joints are those joints who still wants to keep the clean image reputation and are scared of getting caught and having their license revoked. I am using the term BM very loosely. Taking off the polo tee uniform and bra out to “bua” your body and let you suck their boobs I also count inside.

The extreme category are joints which offer full course. Rarely cheongsters go to a full course joint just to get a basic HJ. Minimally a BM. Some medium joints offer while the large scale ones almost always have.

An interesting point to note about services offered, is that Malaysians usually throw in AR. The PRCs not really, unless you are talking about Geylang CAT150 girls.

halogen019
16-12-2017, 07:15 PM
Types of Massage Ladies (ML)
The quality and skill of MLs is probably the key consideration when deciding if you want to visit the joints.

In terms of age and looks, what I found is that if the ML is relatively young, early - mid 20s, they can commonly be found in teasing to HJ only joints. If you look at those Facebook pages you know what I mean. Another group of early - mid 20s MLs who provide FJ can also be found in the medium sized joints. These joints like to be advertised in the forum.

If the ML is slightly more mature, in their early 30s - late 30s, chances are, they used to be from the bigger sized central joints and are now relocated to the rare few joints which are still relatively bigger compared to the shophouse ones. A big group of them are Malaysians too as it is easier for them to come back, not like the PRCs who are mostly here for a short 2-3 years. This group of MLs are more experienced with better skills in bed. The PRCs you find who happen to still be in these bigger joints are usually married to locals or have a sugar daddy backing them up. (but not sure why they are still allowed to do FJ)

There is another big group of Viets, Thais and sometimes Cambodians who like to stick together, can often be found offering full service at shophouse joints.

The really rare ones are the locals. Finding a local Chinese ML these days is like finding a needle in haystack. Not that you cannot find one but it is extremely rare and bros are usually keeping this sort of info secret. For local Malays, not as hard if you know where to look for.
There is also a unicorn group of SYT Malaysians who work in smaller shop house joints. You have to follow the rainbow to find the pot of gold but beware of the leprechauns safeguarding such joints.
Special “shout out” to a very small number of GILFs who are still working in this line. Generally, they can mostly be found in that 1 particular location.

Pricing
A “market rate” is often thrown around when negotiating prices for services. It is common knowledge between both the bros and the MLs. Sometimes MLs may see you are a newbie and try to “carrot chop” you. So it is important to know what is the market rate.

Entrance fees - vary depending on duration. 30/45/60/90/120 minutes. Ranging from $38 to $120. Joints offering 30 minutes are very few and far. If you just want a quick release and not focused on massage, I suggest you take the lowest time package whenever possible. The $5 - $10 you save each time can go a long way. I am not a big fan of massage, so I tend to take the lower time ones. Point to note here is that the bigger scale ones can charge up to $70 entrance fees for just 1 hour, so if you are going to cheong those, be mentally prepared.

HJ - The most basic service offered. $50 for HJ is I would say, the established rate. Has not changed in years. But here is the catch: can you auto roam? Some MLs, with $50 HJ, allow you to reach underneath their blouse and squeeze their boobs. Some even allow you to dig underneath their panties or suck their nipples for $50 all in. Some money-faced MLs will charge for auto roaming. You have to top up $20 - $50, making a HJ with auto roaming $70 - $100. I would advise against giving into their demands not because it is unreasonable but most of the boobs I get my hands inside are mere A to B- cups.

BM - The intermediate service, where the ML strips for you and get her tits rubbed all over your back and front body. $80 is the norm. Higher side ones are at $100. I know girls who charge $120. At such higher rates, usually it is not worth it, unless they can do a spectacular job or their boobs are out of this world. Would be ideal if BM can be finished off with a tits job. Not all girls are capable of performing BM, especially those with A cups. I once had an A cup tits girl do BM for me, no feeling at all. So when choosing BM, make sure you do not get an A cup girl to do it.

BJ/BBBJ and FJ - capped BJ or BBBJ is a funny one. It is neither here nor there. Most joints that offer only HJ/BM will not go as far as a blowjob while joints which offer FJ surely will have BJ. So you rarely see a joint with BJ as the maximum package, not that there aren’t any, they are just rare, or only certain girls in the HJ/BM joints offer it. Capped BJ, if offered, is priced at $80 - $100 in most situations. In some instances, MLs may ask for a bit of top up if you want BBBJ. Cum in mouth is extremely rare too and may also incur additional cost. FJ is the service which have seen the most changes in prices. Years ago, FJ was typically charged at $100. These days, $120 is the asking price of most MLs. More daring ones will request for $150. I have experienced MLs asking for $180 and one asked for $300. Anything above $120 should not be worth it, unless again, the ML is exceptionally good, I may not mind paying what I call a “slight premium”. Not to say I am spoiling the market, it is case by case basis. If a B cup MILF with plain looks and average service asked for $120 while a tall, pretty SYT with natural D cup boobs and no horse run service asked for $150, would you think the additional $30 is worth it? Up to bros to determine based on their financial situation or judgement. Needless to say, all FJ must be capped. Raw is war.

halogen019
16-12-2017, 07:17 PM
Sharing of Information
The forum is the best way to share and receive information! I am able to write this content hugely thanks to generous and helpful senior bros who are willing to share information along the way. The best way to reciprocate is to do your own discovery and share it with other trustworthy bros whom you have established good network with.

I will just copy and paste some of these ideas I wrote in a separate post:

My "principles" of sharing, which I believe I have reiterated in some of my threads and posts.

1. Reputation Power
- There is a purpose that points system is incorporated in a forum. It is an indication of your contribution and an extension of your trustworthiness. Every one started from zero. If so many bros are willing to contribute actively to gain power and points as time goes by, I don't see why you cannot do the same. So for zero pointers, sorry I usually do not share.

2. Time and frequency of posts
- If you have a recent FR or sharing in the past 1-2 months, it shows your active contribution to help other bros make more informed decisions, so I will be willing to share. I generally check the user's profile and posts. If I scroll through the first 2 pages of your posts, it is all "please share contact", then sorry. Even if your rep power is high, it is unlikely I would share because there is no value add at all. And if your last post was donkey years ago, even if your power is high, sorry as well. Where have you been for the past few years?

3. Contacts for exchange
- Some bros may notice I tend to say "exchange of contacts are strongly preferred" in my threads. First, it is a way to show you are a genuine cheongster. Second, it shows your willingness to do business with me. Third, it shows you are trying to establish some form of good relationship with a like-minded person, eg: exchanging busty MLs. It only does both parties good that our knowledge have been expanded.

4. Quality of contacts
- Another caveat which I like to add, is the contacts should not be one which has already been advertised or exchanged numerous times in PMs. Because I could have easily gotten the contacts from the advertisers. If I have a gem to share and I do not want it to be circulated, I would also add in my PM for the bro NOT TO SHARE with others and hope they abide to.

5. Overall impression and established relationships
- This one is built over time. Some bros always PM me whenever I post something new and they always try to share something with me too. These are my trusted bros. Generally I have no issues sharing with them as they have proven themselves to be genuine.

6. You know your stuff
- Interestingly, from time to time, a low pointer bro would PM me with some info which I know only seasoned cheongsters would know. On a case by case basis, I would reply. I would also ask them to post something for me to add their points and advise them to post more to gain power.

I do not know the general impression of what bros here think of me. But I always try to be positive when sharing and keeping the sharing spirit up for bros who are genuine and deserving as effort has been made to contribute.

I believe knowledge is power. No man is an island. Given our limited resources, we have to crowdsource to give each other the best information to make an intelligent decision on where to cheong and who to look for and what to expect.

I also have a personal way of grouping and sharing my contacts. It may be a bad idea to share it out but I will do so anyway. The level of stringency varies depending on the tier.

Low Tier - Contacts which I find are nice to share. The ML’s overall quality is a mixed bag. Some parts good, some parts not that good at all. The scoring is reflected in my FRs. Additionally, the joints are obvious, so they are not that hidden.

Medium Tier - Contacts which I find are generally above average. The ML’s overall quality is pretty good as reflected in my FRs. These joints may be a bit more well hidden or established and heavily guarded by some senior bros.

Top Tier - Contacts which I have to think twice before giving out. ML is a gem to keep. I would love to keep the ML sharing as closely guarded as possible. But be rest assured that these days, I hardly have girls in this tier.

If you do not wish to share your lobang, ideally try not to publicise it . Not very nice if bros PM you only for you to reject them. Just keep it to yourself and enjoy, or share with a very close group of bros or just share them in the other adult discussion dome to avoid any sort of misleading content.

Also, abide to some form of conduct. If TS mentions specifically not to share out, do not share out. Whatever happens in this forum, stays in this forum. Do not sabotage other bros by showing the MLs what was written, unless the ML is very open minded and like to see what bros write about her. I nearly got into trouble because a bro posted personal stuff of an ML and another bro went to show that ML what was posted in the forum. Ended up the ML suspected it was me when it was totally not. Had a hard time helping that bro to clean up the mess.

halogen019
16-12-2017, 07:19 PM
Useful tips

1. Before going to a joint
Know what to expect if possible. If the joint only has teasing and you wanted a HJ, you will waste money without releasing and may end up going to another joint to get a release.

Draw a few $10 notes to keep with you. For those $80 or $120 services, it will come handy. You will never know when the ML will haggle you to just forgo the $20 change when you give her $100.

Do not show hand. Safe keep some extra notes in other compartments. If the ML charges a bit high, show her your wallet you have just enough for a market rate type of pricing. They may be ok with it but if they die die still want a bit higher and you find she is worth the bit of premium for the type of service, you have the extra notes as backup.

Shower if you can. Especially in smaller joints where showering facilities may not be available. I have showered in a 1m x 1m space before because the shower area was cramped with a washing machine. You want to make yourself fresh to be ready for action.

Prepare a small bar of soap. This is a trick shared by other bros. After oil massage, the oil on your skin is very hard to be removed by the joint’s shower gel. And the shower gel usually smells really nice and strong. If you are going to meet your OC after that, a bit hard to explain why you smell so nice. Apparently, if you use soap bar to clean yourself, the oil gets removed easier. And get a brand with similar scent to the one you use at home. If you wear cologne, prepare a small bottle too, can spray on yourself after the massage.

2. Inside the room/during massage
By default, the counter receptionist will ask you to pay for the 1 hour massage. But you actually have a few choices. Do not just pay blindly if you think 45 min or even 30 min is sufficient for you. Ask if they have a shorter duration package. But if you think you need longer, by all means go ahead.

Please write your actual name if you are required to register at the counter. This is because in an event of a raid, even if you are not caught with your pants down but if they found out you have written a fake name, you will get into more trouble with the AV. If you are afraid that some bros will see your name (no bros would be so free to scan the name list), write with a very poor handwriting.

Be careful when you step into the portable shower cubicle. I have encountered a few times where the floor was super slippery because the previous user and nearly fell.

If the lights are too dim, can always request the ML to up the brightness. Too many times the MLs like to dim the lights but I think many bros want it to be as bright as possible, unless ML has to be discreet in providing the HJ service.

Do not be afraid to ask the ML to use more strength or to reduce strength when massaging. If you do not want any part of your body to be massage, just tell them before they start. You are the customer, you call the shots, but be respectful of course. For me, my legs are usually more tired, so I ask the ML to skip the back and go straight to the buttocks and legs.

Edit: Additional pointer - If the ML used a lot of oil on your dick already, make sure it is cleaned off the oil before the ML puts on the condom. The oil may degrade the condom if the quality is low, resulting in breakage. Kudos to bro qg11 for pointing out

If the special’s price is fixed, eg: every bro wrote they paid $120, usually you don’t have to negotiate when the ML tells you the price. Generally, follow the 50/80/100-120 rule. You don’t want to look cheap stake and ask for $90 for FJ or $30 for HJ. But if you think you are charming enough for the ML to lower the prices, by all means. If the price quoted is on the high side, eg: $150 for full, always negotiated, do not get carrot chopped. Tell the ML the maximum you are willing to give. They tend to give in because they also know about the market rate.

If the room has an attached shower, I make it a habit to let the ML wash up first before I do, so when she is done and it is your turn to shower, she can pack up the room. Save both parties’ time.

3. After the deed is done
Thank the ML for her service. A little courtesy goes a long way. I have a habit of asking the ML to check the amount paid, especially when I am giving a few $10 notes. Don’t want any misunderstanding later she thought you purposely want to shortchange her by confusing her with many $10 notes.

If you think the ML is worth connecting to again, make sure to ask for her number or WeChat ID, so it is easier for you to book them next time.

If the joint is a level 1 spa, usually they have a back door for you to exit from behind. Just ask if you can go out from the back door if you want to avoid seeing other people see you exit from the front door of a “dirty” massage parlour.

Finally, I also have a habit of texting them back in WeChat to thank them again when I left and wish they have a nice day. Remember, life is all about building social capital. Kindness usually gets reciprocated.

Raids
I do apologise that this section will be left blank because I have not experienced a raid, and I hope no bros would ever have to. So it would be inappropriate and irresponsible of me to provide any sort of information.

Edit: Kudos to bro M0ntblanc for his contribution to this section on raid, please refer to this post: https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=16800463&postcount=15

Edit: new section on writing FR:

Adding a new section on FR writing template

I have this basic template which I usually follow when writing FR because I find that it covers quite comprehensively the different aspects of the cheonging experience. I don't quite like it when an FR goes like this:

Went to a discreet joint, got served by a girl.
looks: 7
body: 8
service: 8
PM me for contact

Such FR basically equals to not posting anything. Unless the TS specifically asked you to keep it very vague.

I divide my FRs into 3 sections: the environment, the ML, the service

The environment
Location: /10 (vague description of the place in terms of general area, accessibility in terms of drivers and public transport commuters, discreetness)
Room: /10 (description of the massage room itself, in terms of ambiance, if there is attached shower, if the room is spacious etc)

The ML
Nationality: (from where)
Looks: /10 (average/pleasant looking/classy/SYT/milfy/any distinct features)
Boobs: /10 (as a boobs person, this is important for me. Cup size/natural or enhanced/nipple colour or suckability/saggy or firm)
Figure: /10 (overall body proportion, slender/bah bah/BBW/medium built etc)
Complexion: /10 (smooth/blemished/creamy fair/tanned etc)

The service
Massage: /10 (strength/teasing/oily/skillful etc)
Foreplay/catbath: /10
HJ: /10
BJ: /10 (capped or not, suction power, slurppy or not, if there is hot and cold BBBJ etc)
BM: /10
FJ: /10 (if it is accommodating/responsive, tightness of pussy, moaning (fake or natural), positions etc)
Attitude: /10 (if ML is courteous, accommodating to requests)
GFE: /10 (if she has KC prowess)

Damage: entrance fee + special

Feel free to use this template and hopefully it adds a bit more quality to your FRs.

Concluding thoughts
I have this “guide” helps some bros who are new to the scene or for those who are not that experienced and have some lingering questions about cheonging massage joints.

We have come a long way and things have certainly changed. For better or for worse, it is up to how each one interprets the situation.

This “article” is written amid a “setback” I am experiencing against my principle of trust and belief that by showing genuineness and sheer efforts, exchange of ML information can flow freely but securely for the benefit of other bros… and when I am starting to have doubts about my own knowledge of the scene and if perseverance in life really pays off. It is also written against a backdrop of intensified massage joint raids and tightening of regulations, as you can read through the media outlets. But if I have to consider when is a “safe” time to share my knowledge and information, I will never be able to get this thread out and maybe when I decided to get it out, the chance has past or the situation would have changed.

Thank you for reading and I hope this gets to the sticky section of this Health Centre section.

Will bump this from time to time for awareness.

trichard
16-12-2017, 08:06 PM
Wah..... Profressor Halogen....

halogen019
16-12-2017, 08:22 PM
Wah..... Profressor Halogen....

I am no professor lah hahaha

I am a stench believer that information is power and power shared with others is power gained for yourself.

afterburn
16-12-2017, 08:49 PM
Useful info. Wish i had this reference when starting out - then don't need to learn the hard way. The part abt bringing $10s and hiding xtra cash is true ... hahahahh

As for the raids, some of these MLs nowadays are too daring and bring it upon themselves. These MLs offering specials to first time customers, as i have encountered, is extremely unwise.

heavenmothz
16-12-2017, 09:02 PM
Awesome stuff. Upped ur points. This deserves to be stickied.

trichard
16-12-2017, 09:04 PM
TS need to add a session... How to visit MP without found out by wife and gf ... The tactics..

hentaili
16-12-2017, 09:46 PM
Kudos to Bro Halogen for this immense sharing of information!

Support Support!

sharinganboy
16-12-2017, 09:51 PM
really good read!
thanks bro for the effort in writing!

qg11
17-12-2017, 03:47 AM
One point to take note. If want to have FJ in a massage spa, do not use oil for massage.

Massage oil will break the condom, which end up having no protection. Many ML does not have this knowledge.

the_e_ones
17-12-2017, 09:39 AM
Useful tips
This “article” is written amid a “setback” I am experiencing against my principle of trust and belief that by showing genuineness and sheer efforts, exchange of ML information can flow freely but securely for the benefit of other bros… and when I am starting to have doubts about my own knowledge of the scene and if perseverance in life really pays off. It is also written against a backdrop of intensified massage joint raids and tightening of regulations, as you can read through the media outlets. But if I have to consider when is a “safe” time to share my knowledge and information, I will never be able to get this thread out and maybe when I decided to get it out, the chance has past or the situation would have changed.

Thank you for reading and I hope this gets to the sticky section of this Health Centre section.

Bro halogen019, had upped your with my humble points... useful knowledge for newbies!

Cheers and enjoy!

M0ntblanc
17-12-2017, 10:01 AM
Since no one write about raids I will then...

First during raid as customer always wear the shorts or underwear and cover up with the towel and pretend to be massaging you won’t want the therapist that is massaging you to be tio or get into trouble with AV.

Always say the therapist is massaging you unless you really get caught in the act then better admit if not do a helping hand to help the girl Mai sabotage people when no proof against the girl you go admit it... people come sg also earn a living.. have some good heart Mai anyhow sabo

Normally as customer, av will not do anything to us unless you Super guai lan with them and challenge them! If not normally they will just ask you if the girl got offer you special, if she is massaging or the name of your therapist which girl. Av will not try to make us customer trouble one but might threaten us to cooperate but most of the time nothing will happen to us. But please if you do vice stuff outside one and you try to guai lan with them you better hope they do not spot check your phone or what I had seen customer taken away and handcuff before.

90% or raid we customer will be fine unless they caught the girls provide special or what then it’s going to drag a Long time. Either we can refund the massage money or wait for the raid to end.

My advice for now Chionging is avoid joints with fj as Av seem to be raiding those joints that provide fj and they know which joint have and which joint do not have... all along they just simply close one eye to let people earn a living but some black sheep cause the news to be too hot that they have no choice but to do their job to show to taxpayer they are working

washing
17-12-2017, 10:19 AM
I just curious. There's another local massage directory in this forum, what's the difference with this one?

halogen019
17-12-2017, 11:40 AM
Useful info. Wish i had this reference when starting out - then don't need to learn the hard way. The part abt bringing $10s and hiding xtra cash is true ... hahahahh

As for the raids, some of these MLs nowadays are too daring and bring it upon themselves. These MLs offering specials to first time customers, as i have encountered, is extremely unwise.

No problem bro. I am just sharing what I have encountered before. Been there, done the same mistakes and hope other bros do not repeat.

As for MLs offering first time customers special, I think it depends on the type of joints. Certain joints is quite obvious something special will happen, so the ML will surely pop the question. But for the more discreet ones, maybe the ML has to be more prudent and observant before asking.

Awesome stuff. Upped ur points. This deserves to be stickied.

Thanks bro, appreciate your kind words.

TS need to add a session... How to visit MP without found out by wife and gf ... The tactics..

Haha... Generally I do not encourage bros with wife and gf already to cheong... but I see if I can add something in. I am single, so do not really encounter this problem.

Kudos to Bro Halogen for this immense sharing of information!

Support Support!

Thanks bro! I know I will always get your backing. haha.

really good read!
thanks bro for the effort in writing!

No problem, my pleasure

Good effort bro halogen, salute you!

Thanks. It is more about experience than effort haha.

One point to take note. If want to have FJ in a massage spa, do not use oil for massage.

Massage oil will break the condom, which end up having no protection. Many ML does not have this knowledge.

Good one! I will add into the useful tips.

Bro halogen019, had upped your with my humble points... useful knowledge for newbies!

Cheers and enjoy!

Thanks bro. We all start from somewhere and we all will always appreciate a bit of knowledge and assurance before we start. Hope this is a good guide.

halogen019
17-12-2017, 11:46 AM

First during raid as customer always wear the shorts or underwear and cover up with the towel and pretend to be massaging you won’t want the therapist that is massaging you to be tio or get into trouble with AV.

Always say the therapist is massaging you unless you really get caught in the act then better admit if not do a helping hand to help the girl Mai sabotage people when no proof against the girl you go admit it... people come sg also earn a living.. have some good heart Mai anyhow sabo

Normally as customer, av will not do anything to us unless you Super guai lan with them and challenge them! If not normally they will just ask you if the girl got offer you special, if she is massaging or the name of your therapist which girl. Av will not try to make us customer trouble one but might threaten us to cooperate but most of the time nothing will happen to us. But please if you do vice stuff outside one and you try to guai lan with them you better hope they do not spot check your phone or what I had seen customer taken away and handcuff before.

90% or raid we customer will be fine unless they caught the girls provide special or what then it’s going to drag a Long time. Either we can refund the massage money or wait for the raid to end.

My advice for now Chionging is avoid joints with fj as Av seem to be raiding those joints that provide fj and they know which joint have and which joint do not have... all along they just simply close one eye to let people earn a living but some black sheep cause the news to be too hot that they have no choice but to do their job to show to taxpayer they are working

Thanks bro! Very useful insights! I have added your point link to the article.

halogen019
17-12-2017, 11:48 AM
I just curious. There's another local massage directory in this forum, what's the difference with this one?

The difference is that the local massage directory is generally for home massages. There is no shop front for that. You contact the ML, fix an appointment and she gives you a home address with some instructions on how to get there. No walk ins allowed. However, there are a few threads over there which actually have a shop front.

lovestobonk
17-12-2017, 12:05 PM
Preface

The next belt of joints are commonly congregated along the more historical areas where you can find five-foot walkway shophouses. Eg: Jalan Besar, Chinatown, North Bridge Road, Boat Quay, Tanjong Pagar, Tanjong Katong etc. These joints tend to be on the 2nd or 3rd storey.

The next group of spa is what I deem as the joints more “secluded” and masquerading as clean joints. They are usually more central in location and endured the test of time and raids. They do not have neon lights blinking and hide among shopping malls, commercial buildings and even hotels.

Malaysian ML (those that provide FJ service, not the SYT kind that provide teasing/HJ) nowadays mostly found in the last group. Shophouses seldom have Msian nowadays, let alone quality ones...

greenstream
17-12-2017, 12:42 PM
Thanks for the fun and informative read. Just one problem I encountered here, some bros asked for contact but they don’t give out points even if they have a lot.

So sometimes I’m interested in a contact from a FR thread but the thread starter is wary to give me contact because of low points. The only time I got upped is when I did a FR for a bro that advertise here.

romidogdog
17-12-2017, 12:50 PM
Very informative post TS.... especially for new chiongster... kudos to you..:D

halogen019
17-12-2017, 01:34 PM
Malaysian ML (those that provide FJ service, not the SYT kind that provide teasing/HJ) nowadays mostly found in the last group. Shophouses seldom have Msian nowadays, let alone quality ones...

Yes bro that is my observation too and that is what makes it more frustrating hunting down info of joints with such MLs.

Thanks for the fun and informative read. Just one problem I encountered here, some bros asked for contact but they donÂ’t give out points even if they have a lot.

So sometimes IÂ’m interested in a contact from a FR thread but the thread starter is wary to give me contact because of low points. The only time I got upped is when I did a FR for a bro that advertise here.

No problem bro. Hope I did not bore you with the long read. Yes I do notice some bros have high rep power but all their previous posts are just "please share contact. I don't know how they got to where they are, maybe exchanging of points.

Please allow me to apologize on behalf of bros like me who may look at the points first before deciding if we want to share contact. For a start, you can try to post nice stuff at the pictures section first. That place bros are usually more generous with their points. Once you build enough points and power, head over here again to ask for contacts.

Very informative post TS.... especially for new chiongster... kudos to you..:D

Thanks bro. You have come a long way too!

terrarompa
17-12-2017, 02:04 PM
Such info should be put into Wikipedia for all past, present and future chiongsters to study

greenstream
17-12-2017, 02:37 PM
No problem bro. Hope I did not bore you with the long read. Yes I do notice some bros have high rep power but all their previous posts are just "please share contact. I don't know how they got to where they are, maybe exchanging of points.

Please allow me to apologize on behalf of bros like me who may look at the points first before deciding if we want to share contact. For a start, you can try to post nice stuff at the pictures section first. That place bros are usually more generous with their points. Once you build enough points and power, head over here again to ask for contacts.

Thanks for the tip. So that’s how some got those thousands of points. I’ve been wondering about that thinking, “whoa, these guys must have really spent a lot regularly all these years to get those points!”. haha

CuteBunnyCool
17-12-2017, 06:16 PM
thanks for the info at least we know more things hope to get more info to go new locations as some of us may not notice or where to find;)

finding is tough hope more locations to be known

restlessDD
17-12-2017, 07:57 PM
The difference is that the local massage directory is generally for home massages. There is no shop front for that. You contact the ML, fix an appointment and she gives you a home address with some instructions on how to get there. No walk ins allowed. However, there are a few threads over there which actually have a shop front.

Great post bro... Support...

I know some bros here still have needs even when have gf or wife... That's quite understandable :D

Some simple tips:
1. Do not cheong outside of your usual routine. Very easy to get discovered this way. If want to cheong have to find time within your routine away from your partner (ie lunch time)

2. Don't go cheong just before your dinner date or just before going home to your partner. That's asking for trouble.

3. There's a saying, don't shit near where you eat or sleep and I'm not talking about the toilet. Don't go visit the joint in your neighborhood or near where you work. Chances are someone will see you.

Can't think of anything else now.
Some tips are common sense to some bros but others may not have thought about it.

If you're afraid of being found out, best is don't do it.

If you have to do it, think about the situation from your partner's perspective. What would cause him or her to find out.

Have a good week ahead... Merry Christmas :D

trichard
17-12-2017, 08:32 PM
One important point .. don't use CC or Nets ... Always use cash.... Because statement show trace..

Mrdudutz
17-12-2017, 09:52 PM
oh man!! thanks a lot for the information!
I am newbie and I PM you before for information.
You are great man and willing to share. Appreciate it!
Even if the forum doesnt put this in sticky, I will keep referring to this post as I have put this in my bookmark. thanks again bro!

If you dont mind, I would like to ask an advice, how to differentiate honest and fake FR?
thanks. it seems i cant thank you enough haha.

lovestobonk
17-12-2017, 10:03 PM
If you dont mind, I would like to ask an advice, how to differentiate honest and fake FR?
thanks. it seems i cant thank you enough haha.

Look at the points of the poster.
Check his join date and frequency of posting.
Check his other posts.
It's usually a combination of a lot of the above and some other things

yalpnez
17-12-2017, 10:40 PM
Great info Halogen bro.
Thank you for always contributing and helping.

Would wanna up your points, but I think my points are a little miserable to be worth anything.

Wish an article like yours was around when I first started, it would have saved me a lot of time and money. I only gradually scoured the forum and picked up bits and pieces of info after.

halogen019
17-12-2017, 11:24 PM
Such info should be put into Wikipedia for all past, present and future chiongsters to study

Haha but there is no Wikipedia within the forum. Just hope this can be in the sticky section.

thanks for the info at least we know more things hope to get more info to go new locations as some of us may not notice or where to find;)

finding is tough hope more locations to be known

Yes. Finding location is tough. Finding gem is even tougher, for selfish reasons or another. That is why I had this low medium and high tier contacts. I generally do not show publicly any high tier ones. Maybe only share with very close groups. But I don't think I have any of such gems anymore.

I know some bros here still have needs even when have gf or wife... That's quite understandable :D

Some simple tips:
1. Do not cheong outside of your usual routine. Very easy to get discovered this way. If want to cheong have to find time within your routine away from your partner (ie lunch time)

2. Don't go cheong just before your dinner date or just before going home to your partner. That's asking for trouble.

3. There's a saying, don't shit near where you eat or sleep and I'm not talking about the toilet. Don't go visit the joint in your neighborhood or near where you work. Chances are someone will see you.

Some tips are common sense to some bros but others may not have thought about it.

If you have to do it, think about the situation from your partner's perspective. What would cause him or her to find out.

Great tips bro! You helped answer another bro's question. I see if I can insert this into one of the sections of my original posts.

One important point .. don't use CC or Nets ... Always use cash.... Because statement show trace..

Agree on this one too. Also be careful if you really have to use nets. Look carefully at the amount keyed in before you punch your PIN number. Being single, no one "checks" my statements. So I am still ok haha. For those with wife, better not.

Look at the points of the poster.
Check his join date and frequency of posting.
Check his other posts.
It's usually a combination of a lot of the above and some other things

Yes. Points is key. Past history of sharing too.

Great info Halogen bro.
Thank you for always contributing and helping.

Would wanna up your points, but I think my points are a little miserable to be worth anything.

Wish an article like yours was around when I first started, it would have saved me a lot of time and money. I only gradually scoured the forum and picked up bits and pieces of info after.

My pleasure bro. When I know I have helped genuine bros and enhanced their cheonging experience, I feel happy too. Giving/sharing is always better than hogging onto the info yourself.

Moyesasohai
17-12-2017, 11:25 PM
Thank you TS for the valuable infirmation. I am a newbie and I have bookmarked this thread for reference. Again thank you for sharing.

nitefalcon
18-12-2017, 12:20 AM
That's about sum it all up perfectly, more or less.
Bro Halogen's effort of elaboration with reference to subject matter is greatly appreciated. No doubt about that.

I concur with the market rate stated for various services, as mentioned by TS in one of his sub-topic & I found the rates reasonable for both parties; customer & service provider. As for me, I personally stick with these rates all these while.. unless one day the market rate is being revised again in future.

Adding on, the FR template provided is damn useful too, for anyone (no matter for seniors or newbies) who wish to improvise their "reporting" skills in this forum. Thank you again for your kind sharing of all these valuable info. Cheers, bro. ;) Salute to you :p

steventan778
18-12-2017, 12:29 AM
Wah thanks very useful info. Another tips is remember to clear your phone history. Call log, Google map, street directory, Facebook search, etc if worry your gf or oc. Very good tips on the smell parts. I once used my smelly socks to rub my wrist to cover them haha.

afterburn
18-12-2017, 12:31 AM

Some simple tips:

I can add some for even more ks-ness:

1) As other bro already mentioned, just stick to cash payment to avoid traceability. Additionally try not to withdraw cash near the location if it's not some place that you usually visit ... ATM withdrawal locations appear in banking statements.

2) Cheong before meeting your wife or gf is possible but needs more care : check that your arms, neck don't have oily residue, and your face doesn't have those towel marks :D

3) If you gps nav to a new location, delete your gps history. You never know!

4) Some bros take leave from work secretly to go cheong. In that case also remember not to carelessly leave evidence around in the car or pockets, e.g. receipts etc showing time when you should be at work.

KS right? Can't be too careful, one mis-step and World War 3 will start, not in korea, but at your home! :D

backache
18-12-2017, 12:44 AM
Any tips on how to respond to ml question on how you know about them and book them when it is your first visit? I normally say I pass by and called and recep gave a few names but doesnt sound convincing.

feii
18-12-2017, 08:51 AM
been only chionging GL until the malaysians are gone. nice writeup. ive been a long time member without much contribution but yr article is too good not to post a word of appreciation n encouragement. good job!

fastfoot
18-12-2017, 09:27 AM
Thank you to TS and to all who contributed to this thread . This thread should be made into a sticky . Please do cheong safely and wisely bros.

halogen019
18-12-2017, 09:38 AM
Thank you TS for the valuable infirmation. I am a newbie and I have bookmarked this thread for reference. Again thank you for sharing.

No problem. Hope it is useful for you.

That's about sum it all up perfectly, more or less.
Bro Halogen's effort of elaboration with reference to subject matter is greatly appreciated. No doubt about that.

I concur with the market rate stated for various services, as mentioned by TS in one of his sub-topic & I found the rates reasonable for both parties; customer & service provider. As for me, I personally stick with these rates all these while.. unless one day the market rate is being revised again in future.

Adding on, the FR template provided is damn useful too, for anyone (no matter for seniors or newbies) who wish to improvise their "reporting" skills in this forum. Thank you again for your kind sharing of all these valuable info. Cheers, bro. ;) Salute to you :p

Thanks bro. Always feel good that my work has helped other bros, although the truth is I feel a bit bumped up the past few days due to exhaustion of trying to uncover some info. When you have been in this scene for a long time, information will slowly become more crucial than knowledge.

Knowledge = overall picture of the scene and some insights to how things work
Information = or what I also call intel - locations of joints and names of MLs

Yes the template I also like it myself haha. There were far too many no head no tail FRs which makes it hard for readers to decide if they should get the contact.

Any tips on how to respond to ml question on how you know about them and book them when it is your first visit? I normally say I pass by and called and recep gave a few names but doesnt sound convincing.

Haha, your method is also one of the possible ones. I have another method which I just used yesterday. If the ML asks how come you know their names, just tell them your reservist friend, who you are not very close with, recommended you. Just have an imaginary friend with a profile which is very generic. Makes it more convincing if the ML probes further. The ML is likely to ask you for his name, if he has a WeChat account, how he looks, which industry is he from. My replies are usually "oh, my friend's name is John, an army friend but I am not very close to. During reservist recently, he just mentioned this to me. He doesn't wear specs, average looking and a bit plump and fair. I think he works in the financial sector." Such descriptions sounds vague but surely possible that the ML has met someone similar. They will go through their head to think about who. You can just try to change topic haha.

been only chionging GL until the malaysians are gone. nice writeup. ive been a long time member without much contribution but yr article is too good not to post a word of appreciation n encouragement. good job!

Thanks bro! Malaysians are indeed rare in today's context because the big scale health centres are almost all gone. Malaysians still plying in this trade generally has 2 characteristics:
- in their 30s and even 40s
- work in the very very few bigger establishments that stood the test of time

If you are able to find a Malaysian SYT in her 20s with fantastic figure and good looks, also providing great full service like the good old times and working in small joints, either you have found a unicorn or you have hit the jackpot haha

testoste
18-12-2017, 11:42 AM
Thanks bro halogen019 for such good guide write-up.

Rodontan
18-12-2017, 12:42 PM
Hi halogen, in your first few posts, you gave an intro on the local scene, talking about Malaysia, Viet, cambodian and PRC MLs etc.

What about indian MLs? What's the scene for them in sg like? I'm not referring to those Indian village fat aunties btw lol

Msuarez
18-12-2017, 01:06 PM
Thanks for the tips Bro!

Can I get some advice on giving tip to the ML? How much is too much? Just afraid that giving so much tip can spoil market.

Btw I usually give 20 extra.

steventan778
18-12-2017, 01:25 PM
Thanks halogen bro for this useful info. Can any bro share if Vietnam SYT for massage or FL contact (if they even exist) ? Been to HCM city and there are SYT gem everywhere but has been trying to look for syt Việt locally but no chance.

colddoggie
18-12-2017, 04:50 PM
Great info for all.. upped your pts

HoweK3
18-12-2017, 07:01 PM
Excellent advise. I will always try to build social capital with the ML in the first 5-10min. Build expectations & rapport first. You can always tell within the first few minutes if the ML is the playful type or very shy type.

halogen019
19-12-2017, 12:12 AM
Thanks bro halogen019 for such good guide write-up.

No problem. My pleasure.

Hi halogen, in your first few posts, you gave an intro on the local scene, talking about Malaysia, Viet, cambodian and PRC MLs etc.

What about indian MLs? What's the scene for them in sg like? I'm not referring to those Indian village fat aunties btw lol

This is the part where I call "information". What I provided is mainly "knowledge". I believe there is a thread by a bro promoting an Indian ML but it gets removed frequently. But Indian ladies are extremely difficult to find. This one I can't really help.

Thanks for the tips Bro!

Can I get some advice on giving tip to the ML? How much is too much? Just afraid that giving so much tip can spoil market.

Btw I usually give 20 extra.

I think $10 is sufficient. Unless you are trying to get into the good books of the ML. I don't think tipping too much would spoil the market because I believe less than 5% of bros would actually tip. The MLs would also know the extra you give is for tipping. Not required and would not be substantial enough to change the default market rate. This one they know for sure and they know they cannot expect every customer to tip the same way.

Thanks halogen bro for this useful info. Can any bro share if Vietnam SYT for massage or FL contact (if they even exist) ? Been to HCM city and there are SYT gem everywhere but has been trying to look for syt Việt locally but no chance.

There are some pure Vietnamese joints along certain belts of the island. E.g.: Thomson road. You can explore over there. Once again, this is a matter of "information", not "knowledge". Sorry can't really help as I am not really into viet. Also, many Vietnamese come for a short period of time here to earn money in ktv clubs. Maybe going there is your better bet at bonking an SYT viet. I managed to up a 19-year-old viet before from exploring viet ktv, getting her contact and asking her out to the hotel. (This is long time ago. The girl no longer comes.)

Great info for all.. upped your pts

Thanks for the up!

Excellent advise. I will always try to build social capital with the ML in the first 5-10min. Build expectations & rapport first. You can always tell within the first few minutes if the ML is the playful type or very shy type.

Agree with the initial stage of communication to determine if you can click with the ML. Had a good example today. Tried a new place and a new ML today. Managed to strike an engaging conversation with her about MLs coming from her country of origin as I was trying hard to find some info. Hit a chord with her and the session went so well, she wanted to help me out if possible on some of the info I was looking for and if she finds something she will let me know.

When you establish a longer term relationship with an ML, there can be some perks too, like how an ML told me I can pay any amount I want for her service. I still pay market rate because she charges 50% more than market rate haha.

thehobbit
19-12-2017, 12:53 AM

Thanks bro. Always feel good that my work has helped other bros, although the truth is I feel a bit bumped up the past few days due to exhaustion of trying to uncover some info. When you have been in this scene for a long time, information will slowly become more crucial than knowledge.

Knowledge = overall picture of the scene and some insights to how things work
Information = or what I also call intel - locations of joints and names of MLs

Well said! Being fairly new to massage joints, I wished I had the benefit of reading this before taking the plunge. I'm sure there are many bros out there who will benefit from your sharing of knowledge. Cheers!

chuyinyeng
19-12-2017, 12:56 AM
Most of the massage hot joint that advertised oso owned by same boss and chop at high damage rate. Kinda of fed up

Fatboy2017
19-12-2017, 02:11 AM
Most of the massage hot joint that advertised oso owned by same boss and chop at high damage rate. Kinda of fed up

Bro massage joint and fck joint two different things le

Steventan
19-12-2017, 01:32 PM
Halogen019 and other contributors; thanks for sharing your information and views. It is a worthy thread to read.

afterburn
19-12-2017, 03:44 PM

This is the part that i find difficult if not naturally a talkative person. Hard to find common topics except trivial small talk which can get old after repeat sessions. Worse, my mandarin is just functional, very paiseh the prc ML 'suan' our lack of cultural knowledge :D

Which is why i find it amazing some bros here can play prc MLs and still write very well here, in english. Obviously some very bi-lingual people here.

cylai8
19-12-2017, 06:17 PM
Useful tips

1. Before going to a joint
Know what to expect if possible. If the joint only has teasing and you wanted a HJ, you will waste money without releasing and may end up going to another joint to get a release.

Draw a few $10 notes to keep with you. For those $80 or $120 services, it will come handy. You will never know when the ML will haggle you to just forgo the $20 change when you give her $100.

Do not show hand. Safe keep some extra notes in other compartments. If the ML charges a bit high, show her your wallet you have just enough for a market rate type of pricing. They may be ok with it but if they die die still want a bit higher and you find she is worth the bit of premium for the type of service, you have the extra notes as backup.

Shower if you can. Especially in smaller joints where showering facilities may not be available. I have showered in a 1m x 1m space before because the shower area was cramped with a washing machine. You want to make yourself fresh to be ready for action.

Prepare a small bar of soap. This is a trick shared by other bros. After oil massage, the oil on your skin is very hard to be removed by the joint’s shower gel. And the shower gel usually smells really nice and strong. If you are going to meet your OC after that, a bit hard to explain why you smell so nice. Apparently, if you use soap bar to clean yourself, the oil gets removed easier. And get a brand with similar scent to the one you use at home. If you wear cologne, prepare a small bottle too, can spray on yourself after the massage.

2. Inside the room/during massage
By default, the counter receptionist will ask you to pay for the 1 hour massage. But you actually have a few choices. Do not just pay blindly if you think 45 min or even 30 min is sufficient for you. Ask if they have a shorter duration package. But if you think you need longer, by all means go ahead.

Please write your actual name if you are required to register at the counter. This is because in an event of a raid, even if you are not caught with your pants down but if they found out you have written a fake name, you will get into more trouble with the AV. If you are afraid that some bros will see your name (no bros would be so free to scan the name list), write with a very poor handwriting.

Be careful when you step into the portable shower cubicle. I have encountered a few times where the floor was super slippery because the previous user and nearly fell.

If the lights are too dim, can always request the ML to up the brightness. Too many times the MLs like to dim the lights but I think many bros want it to be as bright as possible, unless ML has to be discreet in providing the HJ service.

Do not be afraid to ask the ML to use more strength or to reduce strength when massaging. If you do not want any part of your body to be massage, just tell them before they start. You are the customer, you call the shots, but be respectful of course. For me, my legs are usually more tired, so I ask the ML to skip the back and go straight to the buttocks and legs.

Edit: Additional pointer - If the ML used a lot of oil on your dick already, make sure it is cleaned off the oil before the ML puts on the condom. The oil may degrade the condom if the quality is low, resulting in breakage. Kudos to bro qg11 for pointing out

If the special’s price is fixed, eg: every bro wrote they paid $120, usually you don’t have to negotiate when the ML tells you the price. Generally, follow the 50/80/100-120 rule. You don’t want to look cheap stake and ask for $90 for FJ or $30 for HJ. But if you think you are charming enough for the ML to lower the prices, by all means. If the price quoted is on the high side, eg: $150 for full, always negotiated, do not get carrot chopped. Tell the ML the maximum you are willing to give. They tend to give in because they also know about the market rate.

If the room has an attached shower, I make it a habit to let the ML wash up first before I do, so when she is done and it is your turn to shower, she can pack up the room. Save both parties’ time.

3. After the deed is done
Thank the ML for her service. A little courtesy goes a long way. I have a habit of asking the ML to check the amount paid, especially when I am giving a few $10 notes. Don’t want any misunderstanding later she thought you purposely want to shortchange her by confusing her with many $10 notes.

If you think the ML is worth connecting to again, make sure to ask for her number or WeChat ID, so it is easier for you to book them next time.

If the joint is a level 1 spa, usually they have a back door for you to exit from behind. Just ask if you can go out from the back door if you want to avoid seeing other people see you exit from the front door of a “dirty” massage parlour.

Finally, I also have a habit of texting them back in WeChat to thank them again when I left and wish they have a nice day. Remember, life is all about building social capital. Kindness usually gets reciprocated.

Raids
I do apologise that this section will be left blank because I have not experienced a raid, and I hope no bros would ever have to. So it would be inappropriate and irresponsible of me to provide any sort of information.

Edit: Kudos to bro M0ntblanc for his contribution to this section on raid, please refer to this post: https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=16800463&postcount=15

Edit: new section on writing FR:

Adding a new section on FR writing template

I have this basic template which I usually follow when writing FR because I find that it covers quite comprehensively the different aspects of the cheonging experience. I don't quite like it when an FR goes like this:

Went to a discreet joint, got served by a girl.
looks: 7
body: 8
service: 8
PM me for contact

Such FR basically equals to not posting anything. Unless the TS specifically asked you to keep it very vague.

I divide my FRs into 3 sections: the environment, the ML, the service

The environment
Location: /10 (vague description of the place in terms of general area, accessibility in terms of drivers and public transport commuters, discreetness)
Room: /10 (description of the massage room itself, in terms of ambiance, if there is attached shower, if the room is spacious etc)

The ML
Nationality: (from where)
Looks: /10 (average/pleasant looking/classy/SYT/milfy/any distinct features)
Boobs: /10 (as a boobs person, this is important for me. Cup size/natural or enhanced/nipple colour or suckability/saggy or firm)
Figure: /10 (overall body proportion, slender/bah bah/BBW/medium built etc)
Complexion: /10 (smooth/blemished/creamy fair/tanned etc)

The service
Massage: /10 (strength/teasing/oily/skillful etc)
Foreplay/catbath: /10
HJ: /10
BJ: /10 (capped or not, suction power, slurppy or not, if there is hot and cold BBBJ etc)
BM: /10
FJ: /10 (if it is accommodating/responsive, tightness of pussy, moaning (fake or natural), positions etc)
Attitude: /10 (if ML is courteous, accommodating to requests)
GFE: /10 (if she has KC prowess)

Damage: entrance fee + special

Feel free to use this template and hopefully it adds a bit more quality to your FRs.

Concluding thoughts
I have this “guide” helps some bros who are new to the scene or for those who are not that experienced and have some lingering questions about cheonging massage joints.

We have come a long way and things have certainly changed. For better or for worse, it is up to how each one interprets the situation.

Can't be amazed on the knowledge enough, thanks bro!

halogen019
19-12-2017, 10:03 PM
Well said! Being fairly new to massage joints, I wished I had the benefit of reading this before taking the plunge. I'm sure there are many bros out there who will benefit from your sharing of knowledge. Cheers!

Hope I have written this much earlier! Sharing is caring. Exchange of knowledge and information only benefits both the sharer and receiver.

Yes, that is part of the evolving scene of massage joints in Singapore. You can always use the tip of taking up the lower duration package to save a couple of bucks. Cumulatively, it can be substantial.

Halogen019 and other contributors; thanks for sharing your information and views. It is a worthy thread to read.

Our pleasure.

This is the part that i find difficult if not naturally a talkative person. Hard to find common topics except trivial small talk which can get old after repeat sessions. Worse, my mandarin is just functional, very paiseh the prc ML 'suan' our lack of cultural knowledge :D

Which is why i find it amazing some bros here can play prc MLs and still write very well here, in english. Obviously some very bi-lingual people here.

Haha, I do not "play" with MLs and toy with their feelings. But I always try to treat them with respect and as a normal friend/human being. Don't worry, most of the time, goodwill and friendliness are often reciprocated but I cannot say the same when dealing with bros haha.

Thankfully I am bilingual enough sustain long conversations with PRC girls. I would agree to a large extent it helps to establish better rapport as you can talk about more topics.

I do not find talkative MLs easier to get along with but the opposite is true that if the ML is an ice queen, it is extremely hard. The talkative ones, a lot of them are very "oily" in their mannerisms, making them sound really fake. If the ML is really into the topic both are talking about, she will naturally talk. I had an encounter yesterday where after the massage, the ML stayed back for 10 minutes just to talk to me because she was interested in the topic we discussed.

Can't be amazed on the knowledge enough, thanks bro!

No problem again bro. Always my pleasure.

Regaine
20-12-2017, 01:41 PM

Haha, your method is also one of the possible ones. I have another method which I just used yesterday. If the ML asks how come you know their names, just tell them your reservist friend, who you are not very close with, recommended you. Just have an imaginary friend with a profile which is very generic. Makes it more convincing if the ML probes further. The ML is likely to ask you for his name, if he has a WeChat account, how he looks, which industry is he from. My replies are usually "oh, my friend's name is John, an army friend but I am not very close to. During reservist recently, he just mentioned this to me. He doesn't wear specs, average looking and a bit plump and fair. I think he works in the financial sector." Such descriptions sounds vague but surely possible that the ML has met someone similar. They will go through their head to think about who. You can just try to change topic haha.

Normally I will tell them I happened to pass by and noticed their place. Make a mental note to visit them later. If you tell them you know from internet most likely they will charge you a high price. After my first visit if I find their massage and their attitude up to my liking I will definitely return to them at another date .

halogen019
20-12-2017, 09:33 PM
Normally I will tell them I happened to pass by and noticed their place. Make a mental note to visit them later. If you tell them you know from internet most likely they will charge you a high price. After my first visit if I find their massage and their attitude up to my liking I will definitely return to them at another date .

But I think the problem for the bro is, someone recommended him an ML in the joint and it is the very first time he is there and sees the ML. The ML would have been informed a customer called to book her. So it is hard for him to explain how he got her name and why he knows she is there.

Therefore the "happen to pass by" trick may not work in this case. Cannot happen to pass by and happen to know the ML's name.

lovestobonk
20-12-2017, 09:43 PM
Usually what I do is I make sure I know at least two names from the joint (including the 1 I really wanted to book. When the girl ask,
I say I called to book the "Girl A", but counter said she busy and listed Girl B name as one of the available ones so I went with Girl B. Usually works

halogen019
20-12-2017, 09:57 PM
Usually what I do is I make sure I know at least two names from the joint (including the 1 I really wanted to book. When the girl ask,
I say I called to book the "Girl A", but counter said she busy and listed Girl B name as one of the available ones so I went with Girl B. Usually works

Nice trick bro! But provided you know at least 2 names.

How about saying u saw on facebook??

If Facebook have the pics, don't neee to come up with any good ways of hiding how you find out their name. Just say Facebook got your face haha.

gyssyl
20-12-2017, 10:48 PM
Halogen bro, thanks for the info. A very good read for me. Btw, can you share any good massage by syt with a little extra? Been exploring abit with no luck. Thanks in advance.

bubblechunks
21-12-2017, 09:47 AM
Great tips and thanks for the effort to list it all down!

leoroar
21-12-2017, 10:10 AM
Very useful advice. Thank you

honkytonk82
21-12-2017, 11:50 AM
Good written post.

Nowadays those “classy” spas with Malaysians are rare.

Missed the one at Cxxxxxe terribly after it was raided. Nothing else comes close after that. 🙁

c135
21-12-2017, 12:01 PM
Very well written and very useful TS. Thanks! Do you have any joints witb good malaysians to recommend?

chaoturtle
21-12-2017, 12:55 PM
Very very well written TS.. now to think of it. I really miss the old massage joints. Like the place whereby the one and only bus can reach to the location. And after the massage, you can have your bbq steamboat nearby!!

Gleefully
21-12-2017, 01:11 PM
Great post TS. As mentioned good summary on the landscape now so that chiongsters old and new know what to expect. I sometimes like to try my luck but always keep in mind the market rates and other market practices so as not to spoil it. this thread serves as a good reminder

halogen019
21-12-2017, 09:49 PM
Great tips and thanks for the effort to list it all down!

No problem bro.

Very useful advice. Thank you

Glad you find useful

Good written post.

Nowadays those “classy” spas with Malaysians are rare.

Missed the one at Cxxxxxe terribly after it was raided. Nothing else comes close after that. 🙁

Yes bro. Classy spas with Malaysians are rare now. Only a few left standing and those generally have older MLs.

Very well written and very useful TS. Thanks! Do you have any joints witb good malaysians to recommend?

That is a good question. I myself is actively searching for a particular joint. Have done an extensive research but all efforts proved futile at the moment.

Very very well written TS.. now to think of it. I really miss the old massage joints. Like the place whereby the one and only bus can reach to the location. And after the massage, you can have your bbq steamboat nearby!!

Haha bro, I think I know which one you meant. Now become Gardens by the bay I think. Those were the days man.

Great post TS. As mentioned good summary on the landscape now so that chiongsters old and new know what to expect. I sometimes like to try my luck but always keep in mind the market rates and other market practices so as not to spoil it. this thread serves as a good reminder

Ok bro. Good luck.

Banecat
21-12-2017, 10:59 PM
Wow Bro thanks for the tips and knowledge!!!
Very useful for a newbie like me!!!

peksync
22-12-2017, 12:16 AM
I haven't posted in a while as I notice things are kinda getting worse in the forum and the spirit of sharing hasn't been the same as I joined in early 2015. But having chanced upon this great post by TS I have to respond to show my support!

Many thanks to bro halogen019 for the great effort and work in penning this - indeed the recent clampdown seems to be the most sustained and publicized in recent memory...we shall see how things develop.

Small $ notes: Can't emphasize this enough. Not just $10 but $5 notes too, e.g. places with $45 entrance or if you want to tip for good teasing ($10/15/20). But of course if you want to tip them more voluntarily instead of being 'volunteered' by them then YMMV. This cuts both ways actually - it might be even better should a money-faced ML show her true self right away then you decide whether it's worth.

Shower: Do check that the heater works/ is switched on. A good way is to turn the tap and let it run while you take off your clothes.

Massage: Some MLs can do acupoint massage well which doesn't require oil. Usually they won't use oil right away but will do some pressing and kneading for a start so if you think they know what they are doing then you can request not to use oil. I prefer MLs who can massage well so I'm quite particular on this.

Roaming: Some MLs may stand in a position where your hands would brush against their calves. That might or might not be deliberate but you could always test water :P

ATM/ credit card statement: Bros can consider using a discreet dedicated card for this with only e-statements (no paper statements) to avoid detection. It's handy to pay the entrance fee by card if you happen to have just enough cash for a chance special yet couldn't withdraw cash in time. Purists will insist on using cash only for everything but of course ATM cash withdrawals still appear on the statement.

OK that's all for now - will add on if I think of anything else.

Thanks bro halogen019 again!

YMMV,
peksync

halogen019
22-12-2017, 01:05 AM
Wow Bro thanks for the tips and knowledge!!!
Very useful for a newbie like me!!!

You are welcome!

I haven't posted in a while as I notice things are kinda getting worse in the forum and the spirit of sharing hasn't been the same as I joined in early 2015. But having chanced upon this great post by TS I have to respond to show my support!

Many thanks to bro halogen019 for the great effort and work in penning this - indeed the recent clampdown seems to be the most sustained and publicized in recent memory...we shall see how things develop.

Small $ notes: Can't emphasize this enough. Not just $10 but $5 notes too, e.g. places with $45 entrance or if you want to tip for good teasing ($10/15/20). But of course if you want to tip them more voluntarily instead of being 'volunteered' by them then YMMV. This cuts both ways actually - it might be even better should a money-faced ML show her true self right away then you decide whether it's worth.

Shower: Do check that the heater works/ is switched on. A good way is to turn the tap and let it run while you take off your clothes.

Massage: Some MLs can do acupoint massage well which doesn't require oil. Usually they won't use oil right away but will do some pressing and kneading for a start so if you think they know what they are doing then you can request not to use oil. I prefer MLs who can massage well so I'm quite particular on this.

Roaming: Some MLs may stand in a position where your hands would brush against their calves. That might or might not be deliberate but you could always test water :P

ATM/ credit card statement: Bros can consider using a discreet dedicated card for this with only e-statements (no paper statements) to avoid detection. It's handy to pay the entrance fee by card if you happen to have just enough cash for a chance special yet couldn't withdraw cash in time. Purists will insist on using cash only for everything but of course ATM cash withdrawals still appear on the statement.

OK that's all for now - will add on if I think of anything else.

Thanks bro halogen019 again!

YMMV,
peksync

Thanks too bro peksync! Good additional tips!

xpbum
22-12-2017, 01:15 AM
Great sharing! Thanks bro!
Although I do try to prepare the S$10s, so far my experience is they would return the change.
I do not go around to new places. Usually back to the regular place.
If found someone I like and the feeling is quite mutual, I would go back to have a better experience.

cock21
23-12-2017, 12:40 AM

Oh yes, Dragon and Executive Spa at Marina South!! Super fond memories!

halogen019
23-12-2017, 07:52 AM
Great sharing! Thanks bro!
Although I do try to prepare the S$10s, so far my experience is they would return the change.
I do not go around to new places. Usually back to the regular place.
If found someone I like and the feeling is quite mutual, I would go back to have a better experience.

There are occasions where the counter does not return the change, e.g.: entrance fee is $40 and you pass them $50. I have learnt that if they have to return you some money for entrance fee, just make sure you get from them on the spot because usually those with intention to cheat will say "come, I bring you to your room first" after collecting $50 from you.

I go around exploring new places, therefore I have to be more cautious.

Not forgetting many central ones like bugis HC, eminent HC, balmoral basement haha.

romidogdog
23-12-2017, 09:46 AM

Is the biggest hc during that time...Still remember those staff used walkie talkie to communicate with recep... free snack and beverages.... where to find now....

edkoh2000
23-12-2017, 09:54 PM
One related topic is the forum.

I am here since the beginning and those days if I want to go to a HC, I just come and easily get the info I need.

Now it is very difficult.

Partly we are not revealing the place (which is smart) and partly because now this forum is also too commercialized and paid advertising in this section does ruined things.

I am semi retired and seldom cheong these days.

But when I want to go for the occasional massage with HJ, hard to find a good one. Very difficult to find info here too.

I only know about Le spa which is quite expensive.

I recently notice 23spa and Ispa but no info on it at all here.

Ispa openly advertise "sensual" massage on their facebook but I think it is a scam though I never tried before.

I use to really enjoy BIG HC with food and TV area but almost all gone.

Hot Spa at Roxy Square is one of the few still around but no special.

Recently I saw a NEW paper advertisement about a HC at North Bridge Road which claim they have HOT and Cold pool. Forgotten the name.

Another funny info -

I actually went to Yunomori Onsen & Spa for the hot bath and it was super hot. U are suppose to go fully nude.

HC allow u to wear shorts. Not here.

Did not try to overprice massage BUT I notice a lot of young SYT (local girls) at the cafe and common rest area. They are customers but the thought of all of them just fully nude from the hot bath ...

I think it is a paradise for Gays and Lesbians (nothing against them but...they really can feast with their eyes)

halogen019
24-12-2017, 12:00 AM
One related topic is the forum.

I am here since the beginning and those days if I want to go to a HC, I just come and easily get the info I need.

Now it is very difficult.

Partly we are not revealing the place (which is smart) and partly because now this forum is also too commercialized and paid advertising in this section does ruined things.

I am semi retired and seldom cheong these days.

But when I want to go for the occasional massage with HJ, hard to find a good one. Very difficult to find info here too.

I only know about Le spa which is quite expensive.

I recently notice 23spa and Ispa but no info on it at all here.

Ispa openly advertise "sensual" massage on their facebook but I think it is a scam though I never tried before.

I use to really enjoy BIG HC with food and TV area but almost all gone.

Hot Spa at Roxy Square is one of the few still around but no special.

Recently I saw a NEW paper advertisement about a HC at North Bridge Road which claim they have HOT and Cold pool. Forgotten the name.

Another funny info -

I actually went to Yunomori Onsen & Spa for the hot bath and it was super hot. U are suppose to go fully nude.

HC allow u to wear shorts. Not here.

Did not try to overprice massage BUT I notice a lot of young SYT (local girls) at the cafe and common rest area. They are customers but the thought of all of them just fully nude from the hot bath ...

I think it is a paradise for Gays and Lesbians (nothing against them but...they really can feast with their eyes)

Hello very senior bro

Thanks for posting in this thread, we have much to learn from you.

Yes, last time was easy to get info. There was even a directory listing of HCs publicly available. HCs' names are the titles of threads and girls' names don't even come with asterisks. Such info now is almost non-existent. I do have a very comprehensive list/created map (probably the most complete one currently available) for central and CBD joints, close to 100 of them compile through my extreme, close to the point of insane, efforts. However, I am only exchanging the info this time round for a very particular piece of info which I am unable to find and no one seems to be willing to share with me or have any sort of intel on. But if you know what I am looking for, drop me a PM and I will be happy to share with you. :)

Agree on the commercialisation parts. There are pros and cons. The pros is that we are able to see how the girls look like before we decide to try. There are arguably more girls but significantly less variety in terms of nationality. Cons would be many of the girls are usually on social visit passes, thereby increasing the risks of their joints getting raided.

On I Spa, the sensual massage is basically massage done in a sensual way haha... more like teasing all the way. So if you don't like hard massage, just very soft and sexy type, can try sensual massage.

There are still a few standing ones with very small TV lounge. These are the last remaining big ones. Unfortunately, they do not have fresh blood in their joints but you can find Malaysians in there easily. It is one of their last safe haven. But this type of food and TV concept is getting less popular, according to an ML I spoke to because more bros want to quickly get the deed over and done with. Staying for prolong periods in the joints is increasing your chances of encountering AV.

Hmm, north bridge road HC with hot and cold pool? From my limited knowledge, I think there is only 1 spa along either side of that road that is big enough to hold hot and cold pool. However, I cannot confirm if the spa is still in operation (hint: on 5th level of a building)

The Japanese spa I have not tried, so cannot comment on haha but nice observation!

pirate1
24-12-2017, 12:16 AM
Great thread, great sharing among mature sammyboy bros and great nostalgia. Kudos to bro Halogen019 for starting this thread. Cheers.

yalpnez
24-12-2017, 01:14 AM
Why is this thread not made a sticky yet?

Said it before, but will say it again.
Wish this existed before I started.

edkoh2000
24-12-2017, 03:15 AM
Hello very senior bro

Thanks for posting in this thread, we have much to learn from you.

Yes, last time was easy to get info. There was even a directory listing of HCs publicly available. HCs' names are the titles of threads and girls' names don't even come with asterisks. Such info now is almost non-existent. I do have a very comprehensive list/created map (probably the most complete one currently available) for central and CBD joints, close to 100 of them compile through my extreme, close to the point of insane, efforts. However, I am only exchanging the info this time round for a very particular piece of info which I am unable to find and no one seems to be willing to share with me or have any sort of intel on. But if you know what I am looking for, drop me a PM and I will be happy to share with you. :)

Agree on the commercialisation parts. There are pros and cons. The pros is that we are able to see how the girls look like before we decide to try. There are arguably more girls but significantly less variety in terms of nationality. Cons would be many of the girls are usually on social visit passes, thereby increasing the risks of their joints getting raided.

On I Spa, the sensual massage is basically massage done in a sensual way haha... more like teasing all the way. So if you don't like hard massage, just very soft and sexy type, can try sensual massage.

There are still a few standing ones with very small TV lounge. These are the last remaining big ones. Unfortunately, they do not have fresh blood in their joints but you can find Malaysians in there easily. It is one of their last safe haven. But this type of food and TV concept is getting less popular, according to an ML I spoke to because more bros want to quickly get the deed over and done with. Staying for prolong periods in the joints is increasing your chances of encountering AV.

Hmm, north bridge road HC with hot and cold pool? From my limited knowledge, I think there is only 1 spa along either side of that road that is big enough to hold hot and cold pool. However, I cannot confirm if the spa is still in operation (hint: on 5th level of a building)

The Japanese spa I have not tried, so cannot comment on haha but nice observation!

Thanks

I was actually most active during the days when this forum was still Delphi and no such things as reputation points.

I did contribute somewhat after it started here mostly about Thailand

But not long after, I went into semi retirement and does not come often (also stop myself from getting tempted)

Another interesting note was in between the end of big HC and the beginning of all these smaller HDB parlors was a short period of Massage parlors where they advertise local girls.

Adelphi and Concourse were the most popular then

I was lucky enough to enjoy these local girls. The most famous was a minor "magazine model". Almost fell in love with her ^^

Not sure what I can "teach" now ^^

edkoh2000
24-12-2017, 03:19 AM
This is an old man talking.

Actually most CO close one eye to man having a massage with HJ especially those who are married long and wants to keep the marriage goingl.

Imagine if a husband goes to the wife everytime he wants a HJ

The wife will be super tired

Massage with HJ has no health risk and no emotional risk (assuming u do not keep going back to same ML and u are stable).

It keep marriage healthy

So while u think u are being super careful, actually she already know

halogen019
24-12-2017, 08:19 AM
Great thread, great sharing among mature sammyboy bros and great nostalgia. Kudos to bro Halogen019 for starting this thread. Cheers.

My pleasure bro. Once in a while, good to reminisces the good old times.

Why is this thread not made a sticky yet?

Said it before, but will say it again.
Wish this existed before I started.

Thanks for your support bro. Sadly, I do not think this will be in the sticky section, it is dominated with advertisers these days.

Thanks

I was actually most active during the days when this forum was still Delphi and no such things as reputation points.

I did contribute somewhat after it started here mostly about Thailand

But not long after, I went into semi retirement and does not come often (also stop myself from getting tempted)

Another interesting note was in between the end of big HC and the beginning of all these smaller HDB parlors was a short period of Massage parlors where they advertise local girls.

Adelphi and Concourse were the most popular then

I was lucky enough to enjoy these local girls. The most famous was a minor "magazine model". Almost fell in love with her ^^

Not sure what I can "teach" now ^^

Bro, you can always share what you have learnt and some tips if applicable to the scene now. Not very sure about the period where locals were advertised. But locals are now as rare as Malaysians. I have had a few Singaporean MLs before but I think Malaysians can click better.

Wah bro, minor magazine girl! Must be damn pretty.

This is an old man talking.

Actually most CO close one eye to man having a massage with HJ especially those who are married long and wants to keep the marriage goingl.

Imagine if a husband goes to the wife everytime he wants a HJ

The wife will be super tired

Massage with HJ has no health risk and no emotional risk (assuming u do not keep going back to same ML and u are stable).

It keep marriage healthy

So while u think u are being super careful, actually she already know

I have no CO nor OC, cannot comment much on this. But I think a huge part is dependent on how well informed and knowledgeable the partner is. If the partner is a very conservative girl who is very innocent type, she may not know so much about the dark side, then she would have assumed none of these is happening behind her back.

This may sound controversial, but I think ex FLs or MLs, if you happen to meet one where both parties super duper love each other, can make a good partner because they know how to make you happy on and off bed. But this is very rare.

halogen019
24-12-2017, 11:50 AM
Sharing a summary of the my exploration on a quest to uncover a piece of info.

http://i.imgur.com/UMqkzEx.jpg

This may be the most comprehensive list/map of central/CBD area at the moment.

i am ONLY interested to share more details of this map, like contact number, types of MLs in the joints if and only if you are able to provide me with an exact piece of joint info that I have been looking for but was unable to find after exhausting all my resources.

I am sorry I have to go against my principle of sharing info as freely as possible for trustworthy bros this time round.

If you don't know what I am looking for can PM me to find out.

Once any bro is able to PM me exactly what I am looking for and verified by myself, I will consider releasing the map to trustworthy and deserving bros. that is the deal.

Special shoutout to the bro who provided me with an info previously not within my radar. I am not including that joint on the map to keep my promise. You know who you are.

Thanks and merry Christmas.have fun bros!

rocket1128
24-12-2017, 12:20 PM

i am ONLY interested to share more details of this map, like contact number, types of MLs in the joints if and only if you are able to provide me with an exact piece of joint info that I have been looking for but was unable to find after exhausting all my resources.

I am sorry I have to go against my principle of sharing info as freely as possible for trustworthy bros this time round.

Once any bro is able to PM me exactly what I am looking for and verified by myself, I will consider releasing the map to trustworthy and deserving bros. that is the deal.

Special shoutout to the bro who provided me with an info previously not within my radar. I am not including that joint on the map to keep my promise. You know who you are.

I am speechless for the effort you put in this thread and create such analytical info and statistically presented. Well done bro.:)

afterburn
24-12-2017, 12:34 PM

I have no CO nor OC, cannot comment much on this. But I think a huge part is dependent on how well informed and knowledgeable the partner is. If the partner is a very conservative girl who is very innocent type, she may not know so much about the dark side, then she would have assumed none of these is happening behind her back.

This may sound controversial, but I think ex FLs or MLs, if you happen to meet one where both parties super duper love each other, can make a good partner because they know how to make you happy on and off bed. But this is very rare.

I read the original comment and my view is that it may be true only for those cases where the OC is a traditional one, fulfilling household role while depending on hubby as breadwinner. Or when the OC has lower education level or earning power.

With modern educated women today earning equal if not more than their hubbies, please don't bet on them closing one eye :) Strangely enough we have seen how women can forgive affairs (as in recent public scandals) but one-off sessions with ML, WL or FL are deemed worse as these women are viewed as "dirty".

As for ex FL or ML being good partner, well, i can only say that it could turn out like some people turning their hobby into a full-time job :D The passion can be lost once a hobby becomes work!

halogen019
24-12-2017, 02:00 PM
Bro halogen, can share this joint or this type of joints?
Appreciate & await your pm..
..cheers..

I tried their sensual massage too and yes you are right. Basically just very light massage and touches in intriguing areas of your body.

I think joints that offer teasing can do this type of massage. What I normally do is to ask the ML to just massage my butt and groin area. I am not a huge fan of massages unless the ML is really good.

halogen019
24-12-2017, 06:05 PM
Bro , halogen, can share 1 spa location??

You mean if I can share a spa location or you want to share 1 with me?

CCBkia
24-12-2017, 06:22 PM
So in short we can say I spa give piano massage :D

halogen019
25-12-2017, 05:10 PM
So in short we can say I spa give piano massage :D

Sensual massage = piano massage

I think they already upfront say this sensual massage is "soft massage" lol

lovestobonk
25-12-2017, 08:01 PM
I mean I spa which u mentioned give sensual massages..the ctc /location ??
appreciate with thks

Hi 1447, you can do a simple search for this on Facebook. They have an account with photos of the ML and price location

halogen019
25-12-2017, 10:42 PM
Thks bro...

You got PM.

Special shoutout to bro rocket1128! :)

Another example of how selfless intel sharing can benefit other bros. sure you will agree too, lovestobonk.

lovestobonk
25-12-2017, 11:01 PM
You got PM.

Special shoutout to bro rocket1128! :)

Another example of how selfless intel sharing can benefit other bros. sure you will agree too, lovestobonk.

Sharing is caring. But only with the trusted and right people :D

edkoh2000
26-12-2017, 01:03 AM
Talking about Sensual/sexy message

They use to be one at temple street (not sure if it is around anymore) who charge exorbitant prices

The place is open and lighting very DARK. The ML wear basically underwear to massage with you with oil and tease u but no HJ

That is really a "scam" shop.

There was a thread about it back then.

I tried once and never went back.

Egria
26-12-2017, 01:12 AM
Thanks to so many bro for sharing the info.
I have also not been active much in the forums ever since the Malaysian ladies are not around much. Used to like Cindy of yhc, Dawn of furama classic.
Nowadays go for decent massage, and occasionally FL. Only a couple of joints once a while still visit for the massage is also good. Some joints I know have malaysian ML but no chemistry.
It would be good to know of more Malaysian ML or FL. Hope some bro can share info too.
Hope all had a good Christmas holidays!

Cyberspace Nerd
26-12-2017, 07:37 PM
Great thread on your Memoirs of your SPA experience....lol:D

lovestobonk
27-12-2017, 12:10 AM
Yes.. its still there ...
The fat receptionist will show you a stack of cards claiming that they have 1000 over members ...& 200 an hr of sensual massage without release.... i nvr go back there since my last visit there.. .. also there is a rule must leave your hp in locker & cannot touch the masseuse at all ..

With no release? That's a waste.

halogen019
27-12-2017, 12:27 AM
A quick update on the exploration to uncover a piece of info for those of you who have been following my posts.

I have reached over 140 joints by redefining a bigger central region to comb.

No words can describe how exhausted I am right now.

And I still do not have a damn clue about it. Positive values like genuineness, collective knowledge, conventional wisdom and sheer hard work have, for once, failed badly.

I will be posting a summary of the areas and joints combed tomorrow and some concluding thoughts and lessons learnt on this arduous but thankless and fruitless exploration.

For now, I just want to curl up and sleep.

Thanks for reading.

Madaboutmalays
27-12-2017, 10:48 PM
Thanks TS,

I have been in this scence for 15 years now and everything you have shared is spot on. Excellent job. I can’t upped your points because I have already upped you before which is real shame.

Please PM me specifically what it is you are looking for and I will see if I can help.

Well done!

caoster
27-12-2017, 11:05 PM
Haha, Nice bro..
Good read..
3 cheers to you!!!

halogen019
30-12-2017, 12:17 AM
Talking about Sensual/sexy message

They use to be one at temple street (not sure if it is around anymore) who charge exorbitant prices

The place is open and lighting very DARK. The ML wear basically underwear to massage with you with oil and tease u but no HJ

That is really a "scam" shop.

There was a thread about it back then.

I tried once and never went back.

Wow, the concept is so unique! I have not heard about this. Is it still in operation? Not going to try, just curious haha.

Thanks to so many bro for sharing the info.
I have also not been active much in the forums ever since the Malaysian ladies are not around much. Used to like Cindy of yhc, Dawn of furama classic.
Nowadays go for decent massage, and occasionally FL. Only a couple of joints once a while still visit for the massage is also good. Some joints I know have malaysian ML but no chemistry.
It would be good to know of more Malaysian ML or FL. Hope some bro can share info too.
Hope all had a good Christmas holidays!

Agree with you too. The world is now dominated by PRCs and Viets come in a distant 2nd. From my recent "research", typically a joint with all PRCs or all Viets will not have any Malaysian. Joints with a certain degree of mixture, eg: PRC, Thai, Viet (even locals), will have Malaysians. In general, each shop, if Malaysians are available, will only have 1, at most 2. And in a lot of the cases, these shops do not offer full.

The remaining shops which have Malaysians as the majority nationality can only be found in certain joints which I have mentioned stood the test of time. I can count them with 1 hand. But one suspects they will be gone in time. Happen to know 1 which is struggling for business to the extent that the girls are considering pooling money to help sustain and pay the rentals. It is one of the cases where big does not mean good.

Great thread on your Memoirs of your SPA experience....lol:D

Thanks bro! Always an honour to have you post something in my thread. :)

Thanks TS,

I have been in this scene for 15 years now and everything you have shared is spot on. Excellent job. I can’t upped your points because I have already upped you before which is real shame.

Please PM me specifically what it is you are looking for and I will see if I can help.

Well done!

No problem bro. I don't really need anymore points to prove my standings and trustworthiness in the forum. 15 years is a looooong time! I am sure you have explored many other types of scene like I did haha. But to be honest, I have shifted focus many times, last time thai fl, then PRC fl, then locals, even to malay KTVs etc but exploring MPs is like a constant.

Haha, Nice bro..
Good read..
3 cheers to you!!!

Thanks caoster, glad you like it.

halogen019
30-12-2017, 01:59 AM
Thanks again to all bros who stumble upon this thread and find it useful.

Just want to pen down some thoughts and at the same time some well wishes for readers.

It has been a whirlwind end to 2017!

Strangely, over the years, my most difficult period always happens at the end of the year.

First of all, a very BIG thank you to all the support and compliments received over the past 2 weeks! I am glad this thread has struck a chord among some of the seasoned bros. I think it is always important to step back and do a review/stocktake of what has happened. For memory and nostalgia sake and for us to look back at what we can do better to help other like minded bros.

I am also happy that I have influenced some budding bros to start starting threads and write some FRs. You guys know who you are. Keep up the good work. You will be rewarded I am sure.

This Health Centre section is, in my opinion, the most unique section among all the others. Aside from the advertisers who are increasingly a ubiquitous presence, it is pretty much up to bros to discover, start a thread and maintain themselves. Compared to FL domes 1,2,3,local and massage dome, this is the only one with bros starting threads sharing lobang. That is why I think a positive sharing spirit, comradeship and trust form the backbone of this section. Without these ingredients, it will not work.

Secondly, I also want to thank the bros who offered to help me along the way, especially in my “expedition”. Giving me advice and allowing me into their chat groups and share their personal experiences with me. Although my expedition did not yield the desired outcome, there were so many unexpected surprises! The trust some of you bros gave to me by sharing privileged information is undoubtedly a testimony of the fruits of my contribution to the forum. I was literally brought into a whole new world of information and friendship. For the past many years, I was always aware of like minded bros around but that was just about it. Everything felt like it just scratched the surface… but not these 2 weeks as I got to go into deeper discussions and sharing. These online avatars are no longer “just another faceless bro” but they are real bros with emotions and a whole lot of personal stories to share. I thank these bros once again for trusting me.

The third point I found out is about myself. Sometimes you just have to go through some experiences, good or harrowing ones, to know yourself better. I am one bloody hell determined guy. And this sort of persistence and perseverance is a double-edged sword. It can either make or break me. (It broke me by a large extent in this instance) I have always associated myself as pretty much laid back but when I sense that something is there for the taking, I would not spare any effort to get it done. Part of this is also my curious nature and thirst for knowledge. When something looks realistically achievable to uncover but somehow clouded with unfathomable mystery, I would go in head first. There is a Chinese saying “If I do not offer myself into hell, who would?” and hell did I went through. But as with all things in life and things that are living, there are bound to be limits to one’s capacity. There were days where I started with bustling energy and over-the-brim optimism only to end it totally dead and beaten, to the extent where both my mind and legs were unable to bring me any farther, to an extent where I questioned what is this madness about and the bigger questions about life which have no answers to them.

I have decided not to delve into the specifics of the “expedition”. Let’s just say nothing of what I was looking for was found; I was bluffed by counter staffs a few times, wasted several hundred dollars but discovered some gems and bad apples along the way.

Last but not least, to the bro, you know who you are, sorry for any inconvenience caused. You have explained yourself clearly and I hope I did on my part too. We stood firm on what we believe and there is nothing “wrong” about it, although I feel there are many things which could have been “righted” if goodwill and empathy actually prevailed. There may be some misunderstood mistrust between us but I treat it as a process to eventually make us realise every one of us is a fish and every other genuine bro is water. We just cannot live without each other. You derive great self joy by posting stuff because there is an audience and we derive great hope that the joy can be shared.

Ok, enough of old man’s talk.

I hope my thoughts on all these stuff can trigger something in you bros. And here comes the most important message of this post:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! CHEONG SAFE AND ALWAYS REMEMBER TO CAP ON! Don't shoot inside and make your 2018 one full of worries haha

qwertystar123
30-12-2017, 11:14 AM
Legend Halogen!

Esoja
30-12-2017, 02:05 PM
Upp u Halogen for putting the effort and time to write a great report.

hornyboi95
30-12-2017, 02:24 PM
Awesome stuff Halogen!

falcone
30-12-2017, 09:15 PM
This is indeed good knowledge as mentioned by Bro Halogen. If you are a newbie (I also once was) you can guess what the SOP is like at a HC by going through the forum. But this is summarised and concised to the point.

And I agree, knowledge can be read, learnt and experienced. But information is valuable.

Cheers to Bro Halogen!

edkoh2000
30-12-2017, 09:53 PM
Wow, the concept is so unique! I have not heard about this. Is it still in operation? Not going to try, just curious haha.

Brother 1447 just confirmed it still exist. I am very surprised.

I thought NO one will ever go back after trying once. How do they exist ?

I would suggest EVERY brother here NOT to waste $$ on that place.

I cannot remember the name BUT if it is temple street and charging $200

Avoid !

boysg
30-12-2017, 10:49 PM
Thanks for the great effort put into this thread.

Keep up the good work! :)

Boy

sipeklong
31-12-2017, 01:07 AM
First thanks to bro halogen, second thanks to m0ntblant and restlessdd (hope got ur nick right) and few other bro who shared so much. I think this is the first time after so many years on SBF, have I ever read thro the whole 8 pages on a single thread.

Well done guys, i am sure you have put in lots of effort to fill it with so much info despite the tiredness, even when I read, took me so much time and energy to read, don’t talk about those who inputted the tips and info.

Great work and keep it going.... And a great 2018 to go as well... Cheong well...

JonathanSIV
31-12-2017, 12:42 PM
Good and useful post. Useful to everyone esp old bird that need reminding on certain points.

halogen019
01-01-2018, 08:49 PM
Legend Halogen!

I am no legend. I am just maybe a bit more selfless than other bros in sharing my info and whatever I know.

Upp u Halogen for putting the effort and time to write a great report.

You are welcome. My pleasure.

Awesome stuff Halogen!

Glad you like it bro.

This is indeed good knowledge as mentioned by Bro Halogen. If you are a newbie (I also once was) you can guess what the SOP is like at a HC by going through the forum. But this is summarised and concised to the point.

And I agree, knowledge can be read, learnt and experienced. But information is valuable.

Cheers to Bro Halogen!

Yes bro. In the context of this forum, information is probably more valuable than knowledge. I may have a good sense of the overall MP scene and I do have a few gems but if someone else has an absolute mind blowing ML but is not sharing the information, the bro would surely have a better time than the rest of us. But I hope I serve a bigger purpose here of helping others and hopefully in return, bros can also share whatever they have with me.

Brother 1447 just confirmed it still exist. I am very surprised.

I thought NO one will ever go back after trying once. How do they exist ?

I would suggest EVERY brother here NOT to waste $$ on that place.

I cannot remember the name BUT if it is temple street and charging $200

Avoid !

You got PM hahaha.

Thanks for the great effort put into this thread.

Keep up the good work! :)

Boy

You are welcome.

First thanks to bro halogen, second thanks to m0ntblant and restlessdd (hope got ur nick right) and few other bro who shared so much. I think this is the first time after so many years on SBF, have I ever read thro the whole 8 pages on a single thread.

Well done guys, i am sure you have put in lots of effort to fill it with so much info despite the tiredness, even when I read, took me so much time and energy to read, don’t talk about those who inputted the tips and info.

Great work and keep it going.... And a great 2018 to go as well... Cheong well...

Yes bro. I have indeed spent a hell lot of effort in thinking about what to write and how to summarise this whole thing. But not as tiring and as disappointing as compiling the over 140 MP list and not finding what I am looking for. But like I said, the plus side is I got a lot of other support and encouragement from many bros and got to know a lot more bros in the process.

Good and useful post. Useful to everyone esp old bird that need reminding on certain points.

Thanks bro. From time to time we do need to be reminded of things.

halogen019
01-01-2018, 08:51 PM

Just want to pen down some thoughts and at the same time some well wishes for readers.

Strangely, over the years, my most difficult period always happens at the end of the year.

First of all, a very BIG thank you to all the support and compliments received over the past 2 weeks! I am glad this thread has struck a chord among some of the seasoned bros. I think it is always important to step back and do a review/stocktake of what has happened. For memory and nostalgia sake and for us to look back at what we can do better to help other like minded bros.

I am also happy that I have influenced some budding bros to start starting threads and write some FRs. You guys know who you are. Keep up the good work. You will be rewarded I am sure.

This Health Centre section is, in my opinion, the most unique section among all the others. Aside from the advertisers who are increasingly a ubiquitous presence, it is pretty much up to bros to discover, start a thread and maintain themselves. Compared to FL domes 1,2,3,local and massage dome, this is the only one with bros starting threads sharing lobang. That is why I think a positive sharing spirit, comradeship and trust form the backbone of this section. Without these ingredients, it will not work.

Secondly, I also want to thank the bros who offered to help me along the way, especially in my “expedition”. Giving me advice and allowing me into their chat groups and share their personal experiences with me. Although my expedition did not yield the desired outcome, there were so many unexpected surprises! The trust some of you bros gave to me by sharing privileged information is undoubtedly a testimony of the fruits of my contribution to the forum. I was literally brought into a whole new world of information and friendship. For the past many years, I was always aware of like minded bros around but that was just about it. Everything felt like it just scratched the surface… but not these 2 weeks as I got to go into deeper discussions and sharing. These online avatars are no longer “just another faceless bro” but they are real bros with emotions and a whole lot of personal stories to share. I thank these bros once again for trusting me.

The third point I found out is about myself. Sometimes you just have to go through some experiences, good or harrowing ones, to know yourself better. I am one bloody hell determined guy. And this sort of persistence and perseverance is a double-edged sword. It can either make or break me. (It broke me by a large extent in this instance) I have always associated myself as pretty much laid back but when I sense that something is there for the taking, I would not spare any effort to get it done. Part of this is also my curious nature and thirst for knowledge. When something looks realistically achievable to uncover but somehow clouded with unfathomable mystery, I would go in head first. There is a Chinese saying “If I do not offer myself into hell, who would?” and hell did I went through. But as with all things in life and things that are living, there are bound to be limits to one’s capacity. There were days where I started with bustling energy and over-the-brim optimism only to end it totally dead and beaten, to the extent where both my mind and legs were unable to bring me any farther, to an extent where I questioned what is this madness about and the bigger questions about life which have no answers to them.

I have decided not to delve into the specifics of the “expedition”. Let’s just say nothing of what I was looking for was found; I was bluffed by counter staffs a few times, wasted several hundred dollars but discovered some gems and bad apples along the way.

Last but not least, to the bro, you know who you are, sorry for any inconvenience caused. You have explained yourself clearly and I hope I did on my part too. We stood firm on what we believe and there is nothing “wrong” about it, although I feel there are many things which could have been “righted” if goodwill and empathy actually prevailed. There may be some misunderstood mistrust between us but I treat it as a process to eventually make us realise every one of us is a fish and every other genuine bro is water. We just cannot live without each other. You derive great self joy by posting stuff because there is an audience and we derive great hope that the joy can be shared.

Ok, enough of old man’s talk.

I hope my thoughts on all these stuff can trigger something in you bros. And here comes the most important message of this post:

HAPPY NEW YEAR! CHEONG SAFE AND ALWAYS REMEMBER TO CAP ON! Don't shoot inside and make your 2018 one full of worries haha

Bros; I am also in the midst of writing a real life personal experience I have with an ML, who has since retired. The thread will likely to be posted in the adults discussion section for obvious reasons which I would elaborate over there. So do keep a lookout for my new thread for the new year!

nmnh
02-01-2018, 12:21 AM
Good writeup on the general scene and tips etc.

I can see the attraction of doing MLs rather than visiting WLs outright, so where there's demand, there will be supply.

It seems the authorities are increasingly tightening the grip on massage joints following their spread to HDB areas some years back. Looking at the posts here (fake/advertising FRs - I think about 8/10 in this very new forum are such, spa competitors backstabbing each other etc.), it's safe to say MLs working in HDB zone joints have their hands literally tied. I would say many such spas have their days numbered, if they felt they could pull in crowds from ML specials.

Personally I believe the unknown is part of the chionging fun - your own experience with a ML also depends on your common sense and people skills to some extent, plus the current mood you/the ML is in. Going to a contact entails expectation, which are not always fulfilled since there are other factors at play.

It's funny how I see some bros e.g complain no GQ, but sometimes GQ has to come from you, you have to initiate the specials, since These MLs are probably very careful now with the raids stepping up.

I'm fact I'm new to this scene, having lurked on this forum for a week. Just to share an example: my first time visiting a joint. (near where some friends stay, violating the rule of not shitting where you eat, but I bothered to hide my vehicle out of plain sight) Prior had done some recce of the area, there are only 3 joints on that road, I decided to walk-in on one which seemed likely to offer specials. Paid counter for 90mins, was led to wait in the room nearest the entrance. Could hear next cubicle client chatting to Chinese ML, nothing special going on. I could pick out other staff chatting in Malaysian Hokkien.

20 mins later, a Chinese ML with a sweet voice entered, she apologized for the wait. Asked if aircon was too cold, is the pillow comfy etc. Massage started, and she whispered asking if she had massage me a few days ago. "No" was the truth and my answer given. Can feel the hints being given like pressing boobs against head, but no teasing of didi yet. The joint was quite open, with thin walls that didn't go up all the way, but at least the peep-window was quite small. As she climbed onto the table to massage my shoulders, I grabbed her "scared she might fall" I said. One of her tests was to pull off my underwear, so I raised my ass indicating that she should remove them entirely.

More banter in whispered voices, and finally I asked if she could do anything special. And this part I found interesting, cos she proceeded to HJ (also allowed roaming) without first asking a price. After the deed I made a phone call in the room as she tidied up, she did not appear to even want payment. Before I walked out, I gave her a blue note (the market rate, or so I read from here), there she thanked me as I again confirmed her name.

lovestobonk
02-01-2018, 12:34 AM
Just came back from JB over the weekend. This weekend I visited two spas in JB that have jacuzzi pool, sauna area, buffet, tv room, and of course, young Malaysian girls.

Really make me long for the good old days of the "old era" in Singapore. With that, wondering how the local spa and massage scene will continue to evolve over the next decade.

Happy 2018!

GR888
02-01-2018, 01:32 PM
Yes bro. In the context of this forum, information is probably more valuable than knowledge. I may have a good sense of the overall MP scene and I do have a few gems but if someone else has an absolute mind blowing ML but is not sharing the information, the bro would surely have a better time than the rest of us.

You bet!! :D I think I have shared enough juicy pics of her already. I shall stop posting more of her naked & compromising pics for the time being because it will only get many samsters here even more triggered & riled up (even though she is ok with me posting).

But fully agree on the point about intel & info. In fact, I would venture to say that intel is the achilles heel of many samsters. To consistently get good intel in a fluid & dynamic massage scene, one does not need a wide network but an excellent network of highly resourceful & well-informed samsters. Quality of people in your network way more crucial than numbers. A wide network is pretty much useless if the large majority of them are looking to you to feed them the intel & contacts. :(

Bros; I am also in the midst of writing a real life personal experience I have with an ML, who has since retired. The thread will likely to be posted in the adults discussion section for obvious reasons which I would elaborate over there. So do keep a lookout for my new thread for the new year!

Wow!! Another masterpiece!! Looking forward to your upcoming magnum opus!!! :p

halogen019
02-01-2018, 01:51 PM
You bet!! :D I think I have shared enough juicy pics of her already. I shall stop posting more of her naked & compromising pics for the time being because it will only get many samsters here even more triggered & riled up (even though she is ok with me posting).

But fully agree on the point about intel & info. In fact, I would venture to say that intel is the achilles heel of many samsters. To consistently get good intel in a fluid & dynamic massage scene, one does not need a wide network but an excellent network of highly resourceful & well-informed samsters. Quality of people in your network way more crucial than numbers. A wide network is pretty much useless if the large majority of them are looking to you to feed them the intel & contacts. :(

Wow!! Another masterpiece!! Looking forward to your upcoming magnum opus!!! :p

Hey bro! Thanks for dropping by my humble thread to comment! Always an honour to have you to comment something! And again, paiseh ah! (You know what I mean)

Also agree with what you have said. But I guess my network is "weaker" hahaha... but I consider myself as someone who would like to do the expedition first and share the intel. Someone has to do it, why not us? And I can see you hold that same principle and there are a lot more misses than hits. But for the misses, I would also share with other bros to prevent them from visiting the same "not-so-good" MLs.

Going to try an ML within the next 2 days and if she is good, I will start a thread to share.

And no lah, not masterpiece but some really personal sharing only, which I am sure many bros also have similar experience. I am only at chapter 2, will have at least 5 chapters to do the story justice.

Happy new year to you bro GR888!

GR888
02-01-2018, 10:01 PM
Hey bro! Thanks for dropping by my humble thread to comment! Always an honour to have you to comment something! And again, paiseh ah! (You know what I mean)

Also agree with what you have said. But I guess my network is "weaker" hahaha... but I consider myself as someone who would like to do the expedition first and share the intel. Someone has to do it, why not us? And I can see you hold that same principle and there are a lot more misses than hits. But for the misses, I would also share with other bros to prevent them from visiting the same "not-so-good" MLs.

Going to try an ML within the next 2 days and if she is good, I will start a thread to share.

And no lah, not masterpiece but some really personal sharing only, which I am sure many bros also have similar experience. I am only at chapter 2, will have at least 5 chapters to do the story justice.

Happy new year to you bro GR888!

Happy new year to you too! No need to thank me lah. You’re most welcome. I’m just sharing my thoughts aloud here with samsters. People are free to agree or disagree with me.

I won’t exactly say your network is weaker. But if you seek an inclusive type of network, then have to accept the fact that there would be more passengers than contributors in your sizeable circle. Not all may be able to contribute equally to the intel, both quantitatively & qualitatively.

I take a more exclusive approach. My network is only me plus 3 chaps who joined the forum same time as me. But these chaps are masters at the cheonging game. Good thing is that a lot of trust is built up over the years we “grew up together” in the forum... and we swear by discretion & secrecy, with each of us pulling our weight for the collective good of the quartet.

Between the 4 of us, we’ve got all the tier one gems pretty much covered. Unfortunately, the MLs discussed in this forum threads nowadays fall largely under what we consider tiers two & three categories. Sadly, no one shares tier one gems (as in, you know who) any more so we seldom mention the A-listers (although I make passing mentions sometimes).

As for your expedition, well... I believe the last pic I posted on the outcalls thread would have given you a massive clue, LOL! I had deliberately been a bit liberal in revealing more of her look. She has the sort of natural beauty and a smile that can command the forces of nature & make any monk regret taking his tonsure, haha! Anyhow, I thought that pic would have given your search a shot in the arm.

Good luck in your hunt. Since you’ve decided to go public with your search, now is the time to test the effectiveness of your network!! Hope you’ll find the rainbow at the end of the road!

lovestobonk
02-01-2018, 10:11 PM
Happy new year to you too! No need to thank me lah. You’re most welcome. I’m just sharing my thoughts aloud here with samsters. People are free to agree or disagree with me.

I won’t exactly say your network is weaker. But if you seek an inclusive type of network, then have to accept the fact that there would be more passengers than contributors in your sizeable circle. Not all may be able to contribute equally to the intel, both quantitatively & qualitatively.

I take a more exclusive approach. My network is only me plus 3 chaps who joined the forum same time as me. But these chaps are masters at the cheonging game. Good thing is that a lot of trust is built up over the years we “grew up together” in the forum... and we swear by discretion & secrecy, with each of us pulling our weight for the collective good of the quartet.

Between the 4 of us, we’ve got all the tier one gems pretty much covered. Unfortunately, the MLs discussed in this forum threads nowadays fall largely under what we consider tiers two & three categories. Sadly, no one shares tier one gems (as in, you know who) any more so we seldom mention the A-listers (although I make passing mentions sometimes).

As for your expedition, well... I believe the last pic I posted on the outcalls thread would have given you a massive clue, LOL! I had deliberately been a bit liberal in revealing more of her look. She has the sort of natural beauty and a smile that can command the forces of nature & make any monk regret taking his tonsure, haha! Anyhow, I thought that pic would have given your search a shot in the arm.

Good luck in your hunt. Since you’ve decided to go public with your search, now is the time to test the effectiveness of your network!! Hope you’ll find the rainbow at the end of the road!

How to differentiate between the tier one and tier two / threes? Is it value for money? Or GFE level?

Mrdudutz
03-01-2018, 12:40 AM

Couldn't agree more with this statement. Sharing is caring!! :)

halogen019
03-01-2018, 02:32 AM

I see, intriguing to know the type of approach you take on intel sharing. The other 3 "Fantastic Four" members you have are really good bros to keep for life man!

I guess my conclusion is that my network may not be weaker, but the bros there are probably on a different channel and frequency hahaha. But nothing wrong, still respect greatly what they have uncovered and contributed.

I noted on your "mental geographical demarcation" and I can say with 90% confidence that I have covered all of them to details of the very last shop at the edges of your boundaries. I know precisely why the west boundaries stopped at Tanglin, the north at Scotts road, the east at Bugis and the south at tanjong pagar. By the way, it is not a small geographical area haha because I reckon there are close to 100 joints. But I think you know what I also know about the habits of a certain nationality of MLs, especially of such calibre. I don't want to be too specific and clear in the open but it just baffles me considering what I know about them after narrowing to a more realistic list. I would be extremely surprised if the joint is not within my full list.

Thanks for the clearer picture, but sadly it did not give me a shot in the arm. Those who know me, would know I thrive on a different sort of CSI domain. Basically, I believe I am much better at guessing places in town/central area given enough image/textual clues of any sort. And I really have to review and look back at some of my assumptions and inferences, maybe they are wrong. But to be honest, I have slowed down considerably because along the way, I discovered some really good gems too but one man's meat is another man's poison. And just today, thanks to the "expedition", I found another quality "local" D cupper ML and I am thinking if I should be sharing or not. Her boobs are ridiculously good and I just had to ask if they enhanced because they felt soft but looked too good to be true. The answer was a proud and steadfast "no".

And you have teased my brains too much bro GR888 hahaha... My brain a bit dead for now.

Are you considering recruiting new blood for your quartet? If have application form must let me know haha. You know, from a Fantastic Four, you can become the Justice League with 5 members hahaha.......

https://i.imgflip.com/220sgs.jpg

halogen019
03-01-2018, 02:35 AM
And thanks to all the support that you bros have given to me to cross the 2000 points mark!

Although it does not really mean anything, but I don't think many can breach the 2000 points mark.

Hope this serves as an added impetus to share more of my experiences in the local cheonging scene.

Thanks for all the support again! Appreciate them all. :)

omnomnomnom
03-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Thanks for all the useful tips, any tips for making a booking by calling the MP’s phone number? I haven’t done it before but I intend to call this MP to make a booking so I’m worried that I might come across as suspicious or something, if I ask too many questions. How do I do it in a professional manner?

GR888
03-01-2018, 04:02 PM
How to differentiate between the tier one and tier two / threes? Is it value for money? Or GFE level?

My apologies for neglecting to sexplain. As the term suggests, Tier One MLs are best of the lot amongst all the MLs currently in the market... specifically, Tier Ones score at least 8.5/10 in looks, figure, boobs & service/gfe & at least 5/10 in massage by my reckoning. (If I want a proper massage then I would not look for them, lol!)

Looks: Tier One A-listers all have very pretty facial features (either slutty, classy or sweet kind of look doesn’t matter to me), fair & flawless complexion and a beautiful smile. Most are either in the young milf & syt category (21-35 yrs old) although some previous top notch gems I have had were slightly older.

Boobs: Almost all have at least a natural C-cup rack. Plus points for pink nipples & naturally firm, shapely & bouncy tits. Those with fake tits or droopy neh neh are out for me.

Body: Have to be fair, slim, proportionate, shapely and with a nice tight ass & slender legs.... nothing less. I hate to see fats on naked women and meat in places where it shouldn’t be.

GFE & Service: Encompass most if not all of the following... foreplay (incl. BM), frenching, fingering, painting, AR, BBBJ & intense FJ. Again, some exceptions are made in one or two of these segments, esp when the ML in question compensates elsewhere, e.g. forego fingering if she gives a nice tit fuck in her ‘booby trap’. Also, some MLs don’t AR but offer extended foreplay & BBBJ that will make me cry tolong. There’s this one gem who does not like to be fingered but will suffocate me with her boobs & won’t allow me to leave until I squeeze & suck her big tits to her satisfaction, even after the FJ.

So give & take here & there, but you get the idea. Essentially, it’s commercial sex with the prettiest MLs without the transactional feel. Above all, there’s also the x-factor. A-listers tend to carry themselves well... candid, spontaneous, friendly & know how to make a guy happy.

Current A-listers on my list work in proper joints (I’m not a fan of FLs). Obviously there are not many Tier One types around. On my current count, I would say there’s no more than 8 working in town joints (6 Malaysian Chinese & 2 exceptional PRCs). All charge $120 for full service except one who insist on $150. And none are advertised.

They are not easy to find obviously and but sniffing them is not rocket science. One needs to know where to look. The few samsters who know them ain’t gonna dish out their contacts on the forum like flyers. I’ve mentioned a couple A-listers in the forum previously & a few of their regular customers have been quick to PM telling me to refrain from saying more or even sharing, haha! Their worries are obviously unfounded.

If you need a visual representation of a Tier One A-lister, just refer to my pics on the ML I’ve spoken most frequently on over in the outcalls thread. She’s currently the primus interpares amongst the A-listers on my 琅琊榜 billboard. (my list is a dynamic one because MLs come & go)

That’s all I can say (which is quite a lot already). Won’t discuss more in an open forum like this, otherwise this thread will degenerate into a contact requesting thread. TS has started this thread to focus discussions on the general local massage scene.... and it is my every intention to keep to the script. :)

I see, intriguing to know the type of approach you take on intel sharing. The other 3 "Fantastic Four" members you have are really good bros to keep for life man!

I guess my conclusion is that my network may not be weaker, but the bros there are probably on a different channel and frequency hahaha. But nothing wrong, still respect greatly what they have uncovered and contributed.

I noted on your "mental geographical demarcation" and I can say with 90% confidence that I have covered all of them to details of the very last shop at the edges of your boundaries. I know precisely why the west boundaries stopped at Tanglin, the north at Scotts road, the east at Bugis and the south at tanjong pagar. By the way, it is not a small geographical area haha because I reckon there are close to 100 joints. But I think you know what I also know about the habits of a certain nationality of MLs, especially of such calibre. I don't want to be too specific and clear in the open but it just baffles me considering what I know about them after narrowing to a more realistic list. I would be extremely surprised if the joint is not within my full list.

Thanks for the clearer picture, but sadly it did not give me a shot in the arm. Those who know me, would know I thrive on a different sort of CSI domain. Basically, I believe I am much better at guessing places in town/central area given enough image/textual clues of any sort. And I really have to review and look back at some of my assumptions and inferences, maybe they are wrong. But to be honest, I have slowed down considerably because along the way, I discovered some really good gems too but one man's meat is another man's poison. And just today, thanks to the "expedition", I found another quality "local" D cupper ML and I am thinking if I should be sharing or not. Her boobs are ridiculously good and I just had to ask if they enhanced because they felt soft but looked too good to be true. The answer was a proud and steadfast "no".

And you have teased my brains too much bro GR888 hahaha... My brain a bit dead for now.

Are you considering recruiting new blood for your quartet? If have application form must let me know haha. You know, from a Fantastic Four, you can become the Justice League with 5 members hahaha.......

Haha, seems like a productive expedition nonetheless!! If I recall correct, there are presently 3 big tit local MLs of any note working in town. Good that you’ve managed to locate one, kekeke! :D

halogen019
03-01-2018, 04:44 PM
Haha, seems like a productive expedition nonetheless!! If I recall correct, there are presently 3 big tit local MLs of any note working in town. Good that you’ve managed to locate one, kekeke! :D

Tried a Malaysian during lunch time.

She has uncanny resemblance of busty bonanza. The hair length, colour, the slim and slender body, the shape of the face and the "trademark" 鹰钩鼻, even the lips and eye brows look strikingly similar. And the biggest similarity - her working name is coco. I would say, she resembles 90% of how the girl would look like in mosaic mode.

However, the similarity ends there. And she is average looking. Eyes really do play a huge part whether you look pretty or not haha.

The shop type is not correct.
The state of origin is not correct.
The boobs definitely not correct.

One of the many countless times I was wrong but this time it was particularly costly.

The search is bordering torturous haha.

I doubt she is one of the 3 big "local" tits girl around. Because this girl is new. Just in the shop for less than 3 weeks. I suspect one of the local girls you said worth mentioning used to be part of a super huge spa now defunct. Locals are even more rare in the scene.

GR888
03-01-2018, 04:47 PM
Tried a Malaysian during lunch time.

She has uncanny resemblance of busty bonanza. The hair length, colour, the slim and slender body, the shape of the face and the "trademark" 鹰钩鼻, even the lips and eye brows look strikingly similar. And the biggest similarity - her working name is coco. I would say, she resembles 90% of how the girl would look like in mosaic mode.

However, the similarity ends there. And she is average looking. Eyes really do play a huge part whether you look pretty or not haha.

The shop type is not correct.
The state of origin is not correct.
The boobs definitely not correct.

One of the many countless times I was wrong but this time it was particularly costly.

The search is bordering torturous haha.

I doubt she is one of the 3 big "local" tits girl around. Because this girl is new. Just in the shop for less than 3 weeks. I suspect one of the local girls you said worth mentioning used to be part of a super huge spa now defunct. Locals are even more rare in the scene.

Yeah, consperm not her. Busty Bonanza not working these few days because of code red :D

JuzOldGuy
03-01-2018, 04:48 PM
very nice write up from bro halogen019

thanks for sharing your knowledge. and also to all other bros that have contributed. a very worthwhile read.

Happy 2018 to all and happy cheong-ing!!

halogen019
03-01-2018, 04:55 PM
Yeah, consperm not her. Busty Bonanza not working these few days because of code red :D

Yeah. But girl not working still can try to locate.

Sometimes I just wish for a quick and painless death haha

GR888
03-01-2018, 05:10 PM
Eyes really do play a huge part whether you look pretty or not haha.

Just posted a pic of her with the all important eyes over in the other thread. Thought I should keep this thread focussed on massage scene discussions as you had originally intended :)

fatboislim
05-01-2018, 02:54 PM
this is by far the best post i have ever seen in the forum. The tips are spot on. I had my hits and missess during my own "expedition". Sometimes guided by kind bros and sometimes on my own hunch. Thank you Bro Halogen for the posting. I will keep these advise well in my own future expeditions.

halogen019
05-01-2018, 11:09 PM
Just posted a pic of her with the all important eyes over in the other thread. Thought I should keep this thread focussed on massage scene discussions as you had originally intended :)

Thanks bro for steering the direction of the thread back on track.

this is by far the best post i have ever seen in the forum. The tips are spot on. I had my hits and missess during my own "expedition". Sometimes guided by kind bros and sometimes on my own hunch. Thank you Bro Halogen for the posting. I will keep these advice well in my own future expeditions.

Bro you are too flattering. Big thank you for the huge compliments! I understand what you mean bro and we always hope someone can be there to guide us. Hope my advice will be useful for you in near future.

halogen019
05-01-2018, 11:24 PM
Bro GR888

I know you are a busy man.

But I would like to invite you to contribute a post on some tips on how not to get KC-ed by MLs since you seem to be an expert in decoupling your sexual desire with your emotional heart. A mixture of ruthlessness and suave which I believe majority of bros are unable to attain to sweep MLs off their feet at the same time guarding your emotions damn well. Hope you can share your guru thoughts for bros who aspire to be players but fear being played out. Somemore, you write with clarity and flamboyance. I am sure other bros will enjoy reading.

You can post anywhere and I try to link it back to my original posts in this thread. No worries if you decide decline this invitation. No obligations haha.

edkoh2000
05-01-2018, 11:50 PM
Just came back from JB over the weekend. This weekend I visited two spas in JB that have jacuzzi pool, sauna area, buffet, tv room, and of course, young Malaysian girls.

Really make me long for the good old days of the "old era" in Singapore. With that, wondering how the local spa and massage scene will continue to evolve over the next decade.

Happy 2018!

Hi bro

Mind sharing the 2 JB spa and since it is JB, suppose we can share openly.

I went to went just opposite JB custom few months ago

Situated at basement of the hotel. I cannot quite remember hotel name.

Thai soapy massage but really nothing compare to Thailand.

She did use soapy foam and her body to rubba you.

Girl also quite different from photo from website

Do not think I will go back.

lovestobonk
05-01-2018, 11:55 PM
Hi bro

Mind sharing the 2 JB spa and since it is JB, suppose we can share openly.

I went to went just opposite JB custom few months ago

Situated at basement of the hotel. I cannot quite remember hotel name.

Thai soapy massage but really nothing compare to Thailand.

She did use soapy foam and her body to rubba you.

Girl also quite different from photo from website

Do not think I will go back.

You went the Poiseddon issit? JB have alot. The ones I went to are NZ Spa @ Zon and HV Spa.. But let's not continue here as this is not Msia spa thread :D

MassageExpert84
06-01-2018, 09:19 AM
latest one will be the paradise spa :D if i not wrong its open by the internet fl boss.

anyway chiong jb and chiong sg is two different concept! jb can play till very big and fierce while in sg do not expect the girls will shower with you or openly bbbj you like no man land

GR888
06-01-2018, 02:56 PM
Bro GR888

I know you are a busy man.

But I would like to invite you to contribute a post on some tips on how not to get KC-ed by MLs since you seem to be an expert in decoupling your sexual desire with your emotional heart. A mixture of ruthlessness and suave which I believe majority of bros are unable to attain to sweep MLs off their feet at the same time guarding your emotions damn well. Hope you can share your guru thoughts for bros who aspire to be players but fear being played out. Somemore, you write with clarity and flamboyance. I am sure other bros will enjoy reading.

You can post anywhere and I try to link it back to my original posts in this thread. No worries if you decide decline this invitation. No obligations haha.

Thanks for your kind words. I’m not a guru nor an expert on this subject, not by any measure.

In fact I succumbed rather shamelessly & unceremoniously to a massive KC offensive 3 years ago. She was relentless, ruthless & methodical in her pursuit. I knew it was a trap & yet I willingly let her mind fucked me into a complete & total (not to mention humiliating) submission. When everything was over, the long emotional recovery was painful to say the least.

My defences managed to hold up against every ML thereafter. I thought I’ve smartened up after that debacle. However, I was wrong. Three years later, I’m none too wiser. I can see yet another capitulation on the horizon. This slut is more aggressive, crafty & persistent than the one I faced 3 years ago.

https://i.imgur.com/JKVHV2u.jpg

It’s obvious that there can be no happy ending to this for the both of us. Any light at the end of the tunnel is likely to be an oncoming train instead of a ray of hope. In spite of all the danger signs, my actions are massively disconnected from anything I consider to be within the boundaries of rationality.

Hence, like many cheongsters, I too am susceptible to the occasional KC cave-in & collapse. A mixture of adventurous sex & runaway emotions can be a potent & deadly combination that can easily override our better judgement & default us to think with our small heads.

Ultimately, we are left to rely on our reserve of rational judgement & mental fortitude to deal with it. That ability varies between individuals. Some deal with it better than others. For some, they willingly allow themselves to be KC-ed by MLs because of deep seated emotional emptiness & the desire of wanting to be loved.

Anyway, for obvious reasons, this is a topic that has and will be the focus of endless & inconclusive debates in SBF.

hentaili
06-01-2018, 03:35 PM
Thanks for your kind words. I’m not a guru nor an expert on this subject, not by any measure.

In fact I succumbed rather shamelessly & unceremoniously to a massive KC offensive 3 years ago. She was relentless, ruthless & methodical in her pursuit. I knew it was a trap & yet I willingly let her mind fucked me into a complete & total (not to mention humiliating) submission. When everything was over, the long emotional recovery was painful to say the least.

My defences managed to hold up against every ML thereafter. I thought I’ve smartened up after that debacle. However, I was wrong. Three years later, I’m none too wiser. I can see yet another capitulation on the horizon. This slut is more aggressive, crafty & persistent than the one I faced 3 years ago.

https://i.imgur.com/JKVHV2u.jpg

It’s obvious that there can be no happy ending to this for the both of us. Any light at the end of the tunnel is likely to be an oncoming train instead of a ray of hope. In spite of all the danger signs, my actions are massively disconnected from anything I consider to be within the boundaries of rationality.

Hence, like many cheongsters, I too am susceptible to the occasional KC cave-in & collapse. A mixture of adventurous sex & runaway emotions can be a potent & deadly combination that can easily override our better judgement & default us to think with our small heads.

Ultimately, we are left to rely on our reserve of rational judgement & mental fortitude to deal with it. That ability varies between individuals. Some deal with it better than others. For some, they willingly allow themselves to be KC-ed by MLs because of deep seated emotional emptiness & the desire of wanting to be loved.

Anyway, for obvious reasons, this is a topic that has and will be the focus of endless & inconclusive debates in SBF.

Totally agree with Bro GR888 on the point for KC-ed. If all you had put in be it monetary or mental effort ends up with nothing favorable, some termed this being KC-ed.

But for some the eventual outcome turns out to be something favorable and ends well, that would be investment.

Just my two cents!

halogen019
09-01-2018, 11:06 PM
Bump up useful knowledge for all bros to read and share! :)

chimera117
09-01-2018, 11:46 PM
Bump up useful knowledge for all bros to read and share! :)

thank you for this very good post. most lao jiaos nowadays wont bother wasting their time trying to write up good guides like this. to all the newbies, i advise all of you to take the time to read sir halogen019 posts and digest them well. these are well written info that everyone should know before they step into the playing field. sir halogen019, upped you for your meaningful contribution.

halogen019
11-01-2018, 12:46 AM
thank you for this very good post. most lao jiaos nowadays wont bother wasting their time trying to write up good guides like this. to all the newbies, i advise all of you to take the time to read sir halogen019 posts and digest them well. these are well written info that everyone should know before they step into the playing field. sir halogen019, upped you for your meaningful contribution.

Thanks for your kind words bro.

I am again flattered by all these compliments.

I was once a newbie and was also helped by more senior bros along the way. I think in life, we always want someone who is kind enough to lend us a helping hand and guide us in unknown territories.

Most bros are very nice and cool people but they may not have thought about writing something like this. A handful of bros are handful, who would not be willing to share. So I figured out that I may as well start something so the nice and cool bros can just add on.

Collective knowledge is a wonderful thing to have and experience. Granted there may free loaders hanging around, but as I have always said, you never know one day that you may need a free loader's help or info and his likelihood on helping you depends on how much help and info you have provided to him in the past.

I am also sharing a personal story of mine, but not in this Health Centre section for obvious reasons. If you have some free time, go check it out too. It will be a long read and the story line will be updated once every few days.

From Massage Lady to F**k Buddy to “Girlfriend” then to something else… (https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=677870)

4horses
11-01-2018, 07:49 AM
Wow this is a really interesting thread. Thanks bro halogen for the amazing insight.

Just a question to all you senior bros out there. Is there a method to how you explore and recce? Maybe its to sensitive to share on this thread or maybe its just so common sense that no one talks about it. PM me ifyou dont want to share openly

For me, I feel like I am not really new but in all my searching I feel like I have almost completely struck out.

from the nature of my work I get to travel around singapore constantly and so whenever I see some shops and I have a moment I will try to stop and pop in. usuallt lunch.

its pretty much never turned out well. So is there something I need to do at recep to unearth the real gems? should I focus my searches in a more specific geographical area? Or is my timing just realy bad?

I mean I followed some bro and advertiser reccomendations before which turned out ok. But if I want recontribute I gotta find out how to find some on my own.

tigerXXX
11-01-2018, 12:08 PM
Thanks for your kind words bro.

I am again flattered by all these compliments.

I was once a newbie and was also helped by more senior bros along the way. I think in life, we always want someone who is kind enough to lend us a helping hand and guide us in unknown territories.

Most bros are very nice and cool people but they may not have thought about writing something like this. A handful of bros are handful, who would not be willing to share. So I figured out that I may as well start something so the nice and cool bros can just add on.

Collective knowledge is a wonderful thing to have and experience. Granted there may free loaders hanging around, but as I have always said, you never know one day that you may need a free loader's help or info and his likelihood on helping you depends on how much help and info you have provided to him in the past.

I am also sharing a personal story of mine, but not in this Health Centre section for obvious reasons. If you have some free time, go check it out too. It will be a long read and the story line will be updated once every few days.

From Massage Lady to F**k Buddy to “Girlfriend” then to something else… (https://samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=677870)

I share some very good ML that i personally tried b4 to some brs here but in return I get some rubbish ML sharing from them.

GR888
11-01-2018, 12:17 PM
I share some very good ML that i personally tried b4 to some brs here but in return I get some rubbish ML sharing from them.

Looking at your date of joining, seems like you are a lau jiao. If you are a seasoned cheongster, you should already have a few gems in your portfolio at any one given time.

An important rule of sharing which I always subscribe to... never ever dish out the contacts for your best MLs in the first instance. Always keep your best gems in your pocket until you get equally good contacts from the people you share with in return. Be savvy about it and make sure they know this so that they won’t play punk with you. For me, sharing goes both ways.

This forum has changed a lot in the last few years. Everybody wants your gems but few people are doing any real sharing. Plenty of crap & overhyped contacts are thrown all over the place.

GR888
11-01-2018, 12:56 PM
Wow this is a really interesting thread. Thanks bro halogen for the amazing insight.

Just a question to all you senior bros out there. Is there a method to how you explore and recce? Maybe its to sensitive to share on this thread or maybe its just so common sense that no one talks about it. PM me ifyou dont want to share openly

For me, I feel like I am not really new but in all my searching I feel like I have almost completely struck out.

from the nature of my work I get to travel around singapore constantly and so whenever I see some shops and I have a moment I will try to stop and pop in. usuallt lunch.

its pretty much never turned out well. So is there something I need to do at recep to unearth the real gems? should I focus my searches in a more specific geographical area? Or is my timing just realy bad?

I mean I followed some bro and advertiser reccomendations before which turned out ok. But if I want recontribute I gotta find out how to find some on my own.

If the joint you go to has a common rest area for customers, stick around a bit & observe the MLs walking in and out. Can do this by arriving earlier before your session starts or after when you have been sextified. If you see someone you fancy, there’s nothing to stop you from flashing your colgate smile at her & asking her for her callsign. If she’s rushing & you got no chance to chat, then approach the recep for her info.

While you are manning your own personal observation post in the common area, listen in to recep taking phone calls from customers. (in most cases the recep counter is situated near the common area so you can easily eavesdrop). You’d notice that some girls get more bookings than others. That was how I discovered most of my gems, like that latest one I’m currently bonking.

You can talk to the recep too from time to time to gather open source intel. I do that sometimes, but don’t rely on this approach too much because the recep have their own agenda too. Part of the recep’s duty is to flog unpopular girls to unsuspecting customers so that they have a fair shot at earning from specials. In some cases MLs with few bookings may even offer monetary rewards to the recep in exchange for recommending them to customers. So do bear this in mind. If you are a regular at a particular joint, the recep will most likely give you good intel & recommendations.

Bottomline is, invest a bit of time to do your homework & intel gathering. That’s part of the fun in cheonging... personally I find that the chase is as good as the catch.

rahl
11-01-2018, 01:19 PM
Thanks OP, great thread this.

Wonder if you can write a companion thread on how to use this forum? For the massage scene to change is normal - it's always been changing. We can adjust and keep up if we have a good forum like in the past.

But this forum sadly has changed in many ways and not always for the better. There are still good FRs but many bros have stopped sharing (or sharing in detail), while it's become difficult to tell what is a genuine FR and what is the work of advertisers.

I missed the creation of Local Massage Directory so it was a surprise for me. And now there are FLs being advertised in the HC and KTV directory (which incidentally should be renamed).

The whole massage scene is also very organised on the internet, Facebook and websites - despite the recent arrests. But it also makes it hard to know who are the good MLs and who are the bad eggs (sadly the fantastic thread by JB has died).

halogen019
13-01-2018, 05:20 PM

It is a combination of a lot of things. You can do extensive leg work or you can rely on recommendations from other bros. I benefited from both of them. Recommendations from receptionist is really a hit and miss. It highly depends on what joint you go to and whether the receptionists are friendly enough.

I happen to know a place where I call the counter staff "fu lu shou". These 3 receptionists are the most friendly ones I have ever encountered. If you have no preference, they can sit down with you, understand what you like and go through the girls who may fit your criteria, also telling you the good and not so good points about each girl.

Some places the girls also have a stronger sense of comradeship and they will recommend their friends based on your preferences.

Bottom line is, you need to be friendly and talk to them. Or else, you can rely on your wealth and free time (if you have both) and go through the MPs one by one.

The best way I find is still through crowdsourcing among bros. if you find a gem, you can try to exchange contacts with other bros but just a word of caution - do not send your contacts to some bros first without having the assurance they will return the favour. Have encountered this sort of behaviour from time to time and some bros also feedback to me about similar behaviour of some selfish bros here.

Another thing to keep in mind. For those bros who send you their contacts and specifically asked you not to share with other, please keep the promise. Trust and reputation still counts for something in this forum.

My sharing policy works for me and has at times saved me a lot of exploring time and money. So I hope my advice to you works too.

Thanks OP, great thread this.

Wonder if you can write a companion thread on how to use this forum? For the massage scene to change is normal - it's always been changing. We can adjust and keep up if we have a good forum like in the past.

But this forum sadly has changed in many ways and not always for the better. There are still good FRs but many bros have stopped sharing (or sharing in detail), while it's become difficult to tell what is a genuine FR and what is the work of advertisers.

I missed the creation of Local Massage Directory so it was a surprise for me. And now there are FLs being advertised in the HC and KTV directory (which incidentally should be renamed).

The whole massage scene is also very organised on the internet, Facebook and websites - despite the recent arrests. But it also makes it hard to know who are the good MLs and who are the bad eggs (sadly the fantastic thread by JB has died).

Thanks for your input. I am not sure how can I write a companion thread on how to use the forum. For now I think it is still quite easy, most of the time, to discern between advertised threads and original ones started by normal bros like you and me.

You are absolutely right about the shift in paradigm. In the past, original HC threads dominated the health centre section but now, most of the other threads are dominated by advertisers. But this section remains the only one with a mixture of advertisements and original contribution by bros. So it is something special which I believe can only be maintained if a certain degree of willingness to share and willingness to write is there. Sadly, you have also pointed out, that fewer bros are openly sharing and even for private sharing, the criteria has gone up a notch, making it incredibly hard for bros, especially newer ones, to get.

kepodang
14-01-2018, 08:59 AM
Thanks to bro Halogen and montblanc and the rest of the bros for putting in much insight and tips.

Not much of a chiongster. I do go MP/ spa once in a while whenever there is time (as in convenient and safe time) and the cash to spare. Chionging is expensive 'investment' but I guess for the successful bros out there, you reap what you sow.

I don't know if anyone has input this point on taking care not to be caught from your significant other.

I make it a point to have dual cashcards. One for normal everyday use and the other when am out to visit MPs. I realised that you can track where you were based on the records that is embedded in the cash card. When you update your cashcard in ATM machines or those 'updgraded' top-up machines, you can have a choice to list and print your cashcard activities. The carpark code will be shown and if you google, you can somewhat find out where the location is.

I don't know if this is extreme kiasu behaviour. But just want to be safe than sorry.

So that's my contribution.

Stay safe bros.

lovestobonk
14-01-2018, 12:55 PM
Thanks to bro Halogen and montblanc and the rest of the bros for putting in much insight and tips.

Not much of a chiongster. I do go MP/ spa once in a while whenever there is time (as in convenient and safe time) and the cash to spare. Chionging is expensive 'investment' but I guess for the successful bros out there, you reap what you sow.

I don't know if anyone has input this point on taking care not to be caught from your significant other.

I make it a point to have dual cashcards. One for normal everyday use and the other when am out to visit MPs. I realised that you can track where you were based on the records that is embedded in the cash card. When you update your cashcard in ATM machines or those 'updgraded' top-up machines, you can have a choice to list and print your cashcard activities. The carpark code will be shown and if you google, you can somewhat find out where the location is.

I don't know if this is extreme kiasu behaviour. But just want to be safe than sorry.

So that's my contribution.

Stay safe bros.

Hence always still better and recommended to use good old cash transaction rather than card. At least no electronic trail anywhere.
I tell myself if I run into a situation do not have enough cash, then let that stop the small head from overtaking the situation

kepodang
14-01-2018, 01:52 PM
Hence always still better and recommended to use good old cash transaction rather than card. At least no electronic trail anywhere.
I tell myself if I run into a situation do not have enough cash, then let that stop the small head from overtaking the situation

Hi Bro. I did not mean credit card. I meant the cash card in your IU unit. You can't pay cash in a cashcard-gantry carpark.

When you exit the carpark gantry, the carpark information will be stored in your cash card that is in the IU unit. Now I don't know how long will the information will be stored there.

So if your MP place is somewhat out of the ways than your normal routine and you parked in a cashcard-gantry carpark, then there will be a way to CSI your whereabouts, IF, someone (your partner, etc) really wants to find out.

As said, depends on how kiasu you are.

lovestobonk
14-01-2018, 01:56 PM
Hi Bro. I did not mean credit card. I meant the cash card in your IU unit. You can't pay cash in a cashcard-gantry carpark.

When you exit the carpark gantry, the carpark information will be stored in your cash card that is in the IU unit. Now I don't know how long will the information will be stored there.

So if your MP place is somewhat out of the ways than your normal routine and you parked in a cashcard-gantry carpark, then there will be a way to CSI your whereabouts, IF, someone (your partner, etc) really wants to find out.

Ooh. That's true... But I take public transport :D

kepodang
14-01-2018, 11:31 PM
Ooh. That's true... But I take public transport :D

:D taking public also means more chances to spot those hidden gems..

bambino2365
16-01-2018, 07:18 PM
Good read. Thanks!

xgwei
18-01-2018, 02:20 AM
massage joints are not cheap nowadays... i think go freelance one better
theres not much facilities to use... $50 go in press a few times then hj

back in the days, at least we still have drinks, tv, sauna etc...
just my point of view...
recent decent one was m2, but was closed down after a short stint...sad

wahwahkyo82
19-01-2018, 03:51 PM
Good job TS!

halogen019
21-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Thanks for all the encouragement and support. Bumping useful thread up. :)

aquaregia
22-01-2018, 04:03 PM
Other than joo chiat

Anyone knows were are the usual viet dens? Find their service better than PRC

halogen019
22-01-2018, 09:12 PM
Other than joo chiat

Anyone knows were are the usual viet dens? Find their service better than PRC

You may wish to explore the area along serangoon road just before the the balestier road and lavender road cross junction. There is a small viet concentration there.

While exploring, I bumped into a former fortune centre level 4 viet girl whose shop is just beside the car park entrance.

Her service is average but she tries hard to please.

Her looks are average, mouth quite big and she seems to have aged quite a bit when I bumped into her.

Now the good stuff: really damn succulent natural C cups. She is also very slender with model-like legs which never seem to end.

There are pockets of viet MPs around. I have collected enough MP database to know exactly which joints are viet/PRC/has malaysians. :)

zhanyou
23-01-2018, 04:20 PM

I recently got "caught" in a "raid" (the ML claimed that the police is just verifying the licence). So I thought of contributing.

What Bro MontBlanc said is true. I was lucky that the police came in quite early of my session and the ML was really massaging only (if they came in 30 mins later, I would be caught red-handed in a middle of a bonk). She was working on my shoulders when the officer barged in, so I could legitimately claimed that I am really enjoying my massage.

Be relax but I think most importantly obedient. One thing to add. The officer requested to see my phone and wanted to see my Wechat. I was lucky that I normally chiong with another phone so I showed him my normal phone. Lesson I learn is to delete all suggestive messages from your phone and Wechat.

The police let me go and collect my refund within 10 mins.

zhanyou
23-01-2018, 04:23 PM
You may wish to explore the area along serangoon road just before the the balestier road and lavender road cross junction. There is a small viet concentration there.

While exploring, I bumped into a former fortune centre level 4 viet girl whose shop is just beside the car park entrance.

Her looks are average, mouth quite big and she seems to have aged quite a bit when I bumped into her.

Now the good stuff: really damn succulent natural C cups. She is also very slender with model-like legs which never seem to end.

There are pockets of viet MPs around. I have collected enough MP database to know exactly which joints are viet/PRC/has malaysians. :)

Agreed with Bro Halogen. I managed to get to know one hot Viet there who became my FB. But one thing to note, I think the wind there quite strong. I heard that police trying to close down all the licensed joints in the area once their current licence expires.

terrarompa
23-01-2018, 04:24 PM
I recently got "caught" in a "raid" (the ML claimed that the police is just verifying the licence). So I thought of contributing.

What Bro MontBlanc said is true. I was lucky that the police came in quite early of my session and the ML was really massaging only (if they came in 30 mins later, I would be caught red-handed in a middle of a bonk). She was working on my shoulders when the officer barged in, so I could legitimately claimed that I am really enjoying my massage.

Be relax but I think most importantly obedient. One thing to add. The officer requested to see my phone and wanted to see my Wechat. I was lucky that I normally chiong with another phone so I showed him my normal phone. Lesson I learn is to delete all suggestive messages from your phone and Wechat.

The police let me go and collect my refund within 10 mins.

Does police have the legal right to demand seeing the contents of our phone?

zhanyou
23-01-2018, 04:33 PM
Does police have the legal right to demand seeing the contents of our phone?

Hahaha. They may not. But I wasn't wearing shorts and I provided fake particulars at the counter. So I figure that they could make an issue with me if they want to.

To be frank, my balls shrank went they barged me and I don't want to try challenging them. In any case, the officer was quite polite and ask if he could see my phone. So I said yes and even showed them where to find my wechat. :D

jasonbourn
23-01-2018, 05:08 PM
I remember lily from Fortune Centre. I wonder where is she now.

cheesepotato
25-01-2018, 11:13 AM
I remember lily from Fortune Centre. I wonder where is she now.

Most of the viets from Fortune have moved to OT. My ex fav, Tina went there and started vegetable chopping biz so I stopped visiting

arbuthen
25-01-2018, 07:09 PM
read whole thread haha
very good guide by ts
lot of useful info
tyvm ts!

halogen019
28-01-2018, 10:56 PM
Thanks all for the inputs again. Bump up useful thread (hopefully).

halogen019
31-01-2018, 10:07 AM
Useful info worth bumping up?

jackybt
31-01-2018, 12:58 PM
kudos to bro halogen for his info! Fellow bros should learn to share and care.

Harper29
31-01-2018, 01:00 PM
Appreciate your efforts bro

Ahboi88
31-01-2018, 03:26 PM
Thanks halogen bro! Really helps alot for newbie. But i just realise that some bro mention do not chiong MP with fj. Why ah?

sharkskinman
31-01-2018, 05:32 PM
Nice work mate!

halogen019
31-01-2018, 05:44 PM
Thanks halogen bro! Really helps alot for newbie. But i just realise that some bro mention do not chiong MP with fj. Why ah?

Some bros believe when they go to a spa, they want pure massage. Joints with FJ the girls are likely not to be trained in massage, hence there is feeling that the massage fee is wasted. They would rather go to a legit one and get real hard massage so it is more value for money.

To satisfy their sexual urges, they would rather go for a proper FL who doesn't massage but only provides sex. Some more, the bed is likely to be bigger than spa's massage table.

Bros who like to go MPs for FJ feels that there is a sense of thrill. To each his own.

jotan
04-02-2018, 08:36 AM

Heh.. I would agree with bro halogen.. ultimately to each his own..

For me.. I rather go spa because massage is legit.. and the release is just a bonus..

This is after many FL massages..

Anyway.. stay safe..

halogen019
09-02-2018, 12:41 AM
Bump up for awareness.

A lot of things have happened in the past weeks...

Some really bad ones. A few weird ones. But mostly positive.

There seems to be a new perspective and purpose for me.

There are still occasions where the fire is raging but the positive things keep smothering such rage and fury.

Perhaps it is high time to unpack and pack some stuff and hide them in a secret compartment deep down inside. Or perhaps it is about time to unleash them and free myself from thoughts of grievances and injustice.

I don't have the answers and I may not have the courage nor intelligence to find out.

christan7890
09-02-2018, 08:16 AM
sounds very deep

tigerXXX
09-02-2018, 10:09 AM
Heh.. I would agree with bro halogen.. ultimately to each his own..

For me.. I rather go spa because massage is legit.. and the release is just a bonus..

This is after many FL massages..

Anyway.. stay safe..

bonus only is it is free!

zhanyou
09-02-2018, 12:16 PM
Some bros believe when they go to a spa, ....
To satisfy their sexual urges, they would rather go for a proper FL who doesn't massage but only provides sex. Some more, the bed is likely to be bigger than spa's massage table.

Bros who like to go MPs for FJ feels that there is a sense of thrill. To each his own.
Agree. Quite sexciting.

PaladinofSola
09-02-2018, 12:46 PM
Bump up for awareness.

There are still occasions where the fire is raging but the positive things keep smothering such rage and fury.

Perhaps it is high time to unpack and pack some stuff and hide them in a secret compartment deep down inside. Or perhaps it is about time to unleash them and free myself from thoughts of grievances and injustice.

I don't have the answers and I may not have the courage nor intelligence to find out.

Be decisive. Letting go is better than shouldering it, buried with an integrity with someone when conditions met right is painful.

Shadow_warrior
09-02-2018, 08:42 PM
Bump up for awareness.

good information. Ups you 51. Shadow_warrior

halogen019
10-02-2018, 07:50 PM
good information. Ups you 51. Shadow_warrior

Thanks bro! My heartfelt appreciation!

To all bros who PM me for the past 2 weeks, please allow me some time to reply you.

I apologise for the delay if you have exchanged contacts with me and was expecting an answer.

Fret not, I won't say things like "your contact is not up to my standard, so I am not exchanging with you". (Unlike someone else in the forum who likes to play games)

Thanks and for those who PM me, check your inboxes in a few days' time.

Thanks again for your trust and support. :)

lam1673
12-02-2018, 07:00 PM
How do you reject a GQ after the ML gave a fairly good massage with teasing?
In my case, if I don't feel like having a HJ, I would give $10 tips to the ML for some form of consolation if she had given a proper massage.
But some ML keep pestering which I found it very stress and irritated.

GR888
12-02-2018, 07:06 PM
In my case, if I don't feel like having a HJ, I would give $10 tips to the ML for some form of consolation if she had given a proper massage.

Just tell her you got no money for HJ. Only got 10 bucks tips for her.

zhanyou
12-02-2018, 10:51 PM

Tell her your oc needs your 2IC to be working and your gun barrel is empty, you would be in great trouble?

halogen019
13-02-2018, 02:26 AM

If you like good massage and some teasing without release, maybe you can look for clean joints with teasing only? That will help solve your issue upfront as no GQ will be offered. There are joints like that.

Tell her your oc needs your 2IC to be working and your gun barrel is empty, you would be in great trouble?

Hahaha... Sounds like a good excuse! :D

conquest9
13-02-2018, 09:13 AM
Some bros believe when they go to a spa, they want pure massage. Joints with FJ the girls are likely not to be trained in massage, hence there is feeling that the massage fee is wasted. They would rather go to a legit one and get real hard massage so it is more value for money.

Agree... different times of the year I will fall into one of the categories haha

conquest9
13-02-2018, 09:14 AM

Hmm... unless bros are running for next election, I would think the authorities won't be too bothered to CSI us normal mortals la... haha... :D

Leisuresuit
13-02-2018, 11:12 AM
I think that it is generally understood that if you visit a ML known for svc, you should be ready to cough out $$ for the svc. On days you dont want svc, you can visit other ml who are known not to do svc.

By visiting a ML, you deprive them of an opportunity to serve some other bros and for those spas running on rotation, they may have missed out an opportunity for income. I try not to do that and if i dont feel like it, i will try to send them away with a 10/20 dollar tip. Some get offended and i wont go back to those as future svc may be compromised.

But there are situations when we reccee a new place. sometimes even on a bros recommendation (one mans meat is anothers poison). and the ml is just not the type that turns you on. I also find it hard to push them away, but have to hold your ground and do whats reasonable in the circumstances (last rejection was for a sg young looking girl (but legal age) with plan looks but shit attitude. i gave her 50 dollars to fuck off cause she already stripped and i did get to touch her. thinking back i should just give her 4 dollars).

Leisuresuit
13-02-2018, 11:24 AM
FJ at massage shop ranges from 100 to 150 (please dont pay 150 as it is too much). add the entrance fee (40 to 60), it comes to about 140 to 200). The usual range for advertised prcs is about 170 (50 + 120).

For 170...you get 45 minutes of activity (or less) of which only 20 minutes involves sex... its a pricey option and 70% of the ladies look plain and 50% of them have shit attitude. it is a better deal to go straight to geylang or one of those expensive 200 dollar range hotel call girls who have acquired a trusted reputation for their svc. Remember the cramped, unsanitary conditions too as conpared to a 5 star or 4 ztar hotel.

Why we do it... for the convenience and secrecy of not having to get spotted in glang. For the thrill of the game of pretence... Sometimes for the victory of getting concessions other bros appear not to have (see some other posts in this section for example). For me i try to find gems from the past glory days of hcs and relive some memories when things are truely good... but these are few and hard to find with more and more mls retiring...

So if you need to ask why... then maybe its not for you.

arbuthen
16-02-2018, 03:38 PM
Just tell her you got no money for HJ. Only got 10 bucks tips for her.

haha v direct bro!
short sharp to the pt :D

halogen019
28-02-2018, 12:36 AM
Bump up useful info. Hopefully is useful hahaha

halogen019
05-03-2018, 02:49 AM
Bump up for awareness.

whatthefuk
05-03-2018, 02:01 PM
useful tips, thanks for sharing.

fuild
06-03-2018, 11:27 AM
Great post!

Nabalas
06-03-2018, 01:04 PM
Good Read!

Xtra777
07-03-2018, 09:50 AM
Thanks bro for sharing.
New here and all these info is really useful.

XWMILFWD
10-03-2018, 08:24 AM
Bump up useful info. Hopefully is useful hahaha

Thank you for sharing such useful info. I am newbie here. 多多指教!

newtoarena
14-03-2018, 07:23 PM
Thank you TS.

this thread is super useful.

bumping for newbies like me.

jiangdalia
24-03-2018, 02:32 AM
I think that it is generally understood that if you visit a ML known for svc, you should be ready to cough out $$ for the svc. On days you dont want svc, you can visit other ml who are known not to do svc.

By visiting a ML, you deprive them of an opportunity to serve some other bros and for those spas running on rotation, they may have missed out an opportunity for income. I try not to do that and if i dont feel like it, i will try to send them away with a 10/20 dollar tip. Some get offended and i wont go back to those as future svc may be compromised.

But there are situations when we reccee a new place. sometimes even on a bros recommendation (one mans meat is anothers poison). and the ml is just not the type that turns you on. I also find it hard to push them away, but have to hold your ground and do whats reasonable in the circumstances (last rejection was for a sg young looking girl (but legal age) with plan looks but shit attitude. i gave her 50 dollars to fuck off cause she already stripped and i did get to touch her. thinking back i should just give her 4 dollars).

Support. Great

exo777
26-03-2018, 05:37 PM
FJ at massage shop ranges from 100 to 150 (please dont pay 150 as it is too much). add the entrance fee (40 to 60), it comes to about 140 to 200). The usual range for advertised prcs is about 170 (50 + 120).

For 170...you get 45 minutes of activity (or less) of which only 20 minutes involves sex... its a pricey option and 70% of the ladies look plain and 50% of them have shit attitude. it is a better deal to go straight to geylang or one of those expensive 200 dollar range hotel call girls who have acquired a trusted reputation for their svc. Remember the cramped, unsanitary conditions too as conpared to a 5 star or 4 ztar hotel.

Why we do it... for the convenience and secrecy of not having to get spotted in glang. For the thrill of the game of pretence... Sometimes for the victory of getting concessions other bros appear not to have (see some other posts in this section for example). For me i try to find gems from the past glory days of hcs and relive some memories when things are truely good... but these are few and hard to find with more and more mls retiring...

great summary.. quoted for truth

Kid1214
01-04-2018, 12:52 PM

Wise words from Samster. Couldn't agree more.
Sometimes you go in a MP and you couldn't bear with the standard, why bother to spend so much over there?
There are others out there with substantial massage skill.

luvtit
06-04-2018, 01:41 AM
Bro, thank you for sharing. Very useful. I learnt a lot from it.

Msuarez
06-04-2018, 07:07 PM

That last part rings true to me. I enjoy the testing of boundaries, and ultimately, that part where you realise you're doing something you're not really supposed to.

I guess sometimes, the harder it is to attain, the more you desire it.

When you really think about it though, it's quite foolish doing FJ with ML given the risk. But then again, when we do these things, we don't think with our big head. :)

thenewbie85
10-04-2018, 11:56 AM
As a newbie who only lurks around, thank you Mr Halogen019 very much for this treasure trove of invaluable knowledge! Salute!

engine
28-04-2018, 11:37 PM
Hi Bros,

Been exploring the lavender junction MP , I do confirm there are viet/PRC/Msian there, usually they are SGP PR. Also I suspect maybe some of them belong to the same boss as i have seen same gal at another spa at the same area. But recently hearing of the MP raids i have resisted my urges. How have the winds died down already bros?

Sgchiongster
29-04-2018, 12:36 AM
This forum has changed a lot in the last few years. Everybody wants your gems but few people are doing any real sharing. Plenty of crap & overhyped contacts are thrown all over the place.

Bro, I totally agree. Times has changed and many new members here just want free info and not sharing.

Was thinking we should formed a Lao Jiao chiongster club for proven members who really shared. Lol

halogen019
07-05-2018, 02:27 AM
Hi Bros,

Been exploring the lavender junction MP , I do confirm there are viet/PRC/Msian there, usually they are SGP PR. Also I suspect maybe some of them belong to the same boss as i have seen same gal at another spa at the same area. But recently hearing of the MP raids i have resisted my urges. How have the winds died down already bros?

Your observation is correct. A single boss actually owned maybe half of all the MPs around the junction area. The boss owns a mixture of clean and outright dirty joints. The loss of 2-3 joints due to raids is actually not a big loss for the boss.

Bro, I totally agree. Times has changed and many new members here just want free info and not sharing.

Was thinking we should formed a Lao Jiao chiongster club for proven members who really shared. Lol

You will be surprised how a handful of senior bros can be very selfish and always exaggerating their finds, creating clones to fuel their egos by stirring up conversations.

There are some WeChat groups with senior bros already but the focus has shifted to mainly PRC FLs after the waves of raids which wiped out more than half of the PRC MLs in hotspot areas.

In current context, MPs with FJ are almost a thing of the past, unless you are talking about the few more established joints. Even so they are very afraid too.

jojobu
16-08-2018, 02:59 PM
Experienced cheongster but newbie here to the SG scene. Great post. An impressive collection of wisdom and experience. I hope to add my own knowledge as time goes on. Thank you.

lovestobonk
16-08-2018, 07:41 PM
Sad to say recent winds have made the scene now so pathetic... Hopefully things will improve going forward

Marq
16-08-2018, 10:38 PM
Many legit sharings have also been wiped off on this forum with them being accused of advertising. Really miss the times where options and sharings were aplenty

jojobu
17-08-2018, 12:05 PM
Yes, it does seem I have returned to Singapore at an unfortunate timings. In fact some of the first news headlines I see were 'Police nab 162 people in 23 day operation targeting online vice syndicates.' Great welcome back message cheongster! Have fun out there!

So. I will still enjoy myself, just taking care to be extra cautious. Especially as a newbie learning the scene.

For now I have been enjoying the SYT office ladies parading around town. Without trying to be too creepy of course. I will say the ladies do dress to impress in this city.

halogen019
31-08-2018, 01:33 AM
bump for awareness

ApacheOne
05-09-2018, 05:55 PM
Bro Halogen, tks for this teachings. I wish got this summary before i ganna chop few times. I also can one point - small head really will take over so the point about know the joint very important.

evoralliart
05-09-2018, 10:58 PM
bump for awareness

Not sure if this query is relevant for this thread but here goes:

I have quite a number of MLs from joints, even from Parklane (I was an ex chiongster of Parklane) telling me to take the minimum duration will do. Reason is that they want me to save money. Not sure if they are lazy to massage me, or they prefer to personally earn my money instead of the joint.

Recently went to one, this PRC ML was quite new; she was also quite friendly and nice and she told me to save money and take 45 mins next time instead of 1hr. This left me quite skeptical as in she really wants me to save money and pay less to the joint meh..... else is that she is lazy to serve me for 1hr, so ask me to take 45 mins instead.

sammboyboy
06-09-2018, 03:09 PM
Not sure if this query is relevant for this thread but here goes:

I have quite a number of MLs from joints, even from Parklane (I was an ex chiongster of Parklane) telling me to take the minimum duration will do. Reason is that they want me to save money. Not sure if they are lazy to massage me, or they prefer to personally earn my money instead of the joint.

Recently went to one, this PRC ML was quite new; she was also quite friendly and nice and she told me to save money and take 45 mins next time instead of 1hr. This left me quite skeptical as in she really wants me to save money and pay less to the joint meh..... else is that she is lazy to serve me for 1hr, so ask me to take 45 mins instead.

cause usually nowadays, they will provide piano massage, maybe like 10 15 mins. the rest is action, how long will you take to finish it up actually?

if u go lots of massage, every 10 bucks that you save cause of the 15 mins difference makes lots of difference. and to the ladies, they can get more customer actually for the extra service

hihihellow
14-09-2018, 07:02 PM
👍👍👍👍...............

evoralliart
14-09-2018, 10:59 PM
cause usually nowadays, they will provide piano massage, maybe like 10 15 mins. the rest is action, how long will you take to finish it up actually?

if u go lots of massage, every 10 bucks that you save cause of the 15 mins difference makes lots of difference. and to the ladies, they can get more customer actually for the extra service

Understand.
In a way it benefits both parties. We save about 10-15 bucks for the 15 mins while the ladies, they can get more customers. But in a way, most of them are lazy to accompany customers for the full 1 hr , so they will also try to tell customers to take the minimum. Even best if there is a '30' mins session.

ferndazAllan
24-09-2018, 04:56 PM
After reading your thesis ah my 2 IC gave up leow hahahaha