PDA

View Full Version : Shenzhen Info Needed

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25

adidas88
20-07-2009, 12:11 PM
Hi bro,
Gang up on me hah.......
Why, you never had your phone stolen before?
one moment stolen .. one moment lost ?? which is which ?? :confused:

By the way, what happen to the two bottles of ribina I left there?

where is these 2 bottles of ribena u have left them ?? :confused:

aakumu
20-07-2009, 12:34 PM
one moment stolen .. one moment lost ?? which is which ?? :confused:

where is these 2 bottles of ribena u have left them ?? :confused:

Hi bro,
Stolen lah.............ayha same same stolen I did not feel it maybe drop or left somewhere, but most probably stolen, but because proof no need say stolen lah......bad karma.
When will you go to China, I will bring another 2 bottles to atone for my last mistake......forgive forgive:o:) okay?

My humble two cents.

aakumu
20-07-2009, 12:38 PM
Hope I can squeeze her 36D tits and become sperm brothers with bro waikeekee
in the future. LOL.

Hi bro,
Your are right for a 40'some, she sure have great tits.
Bad bad lah.........all three of us are boobs man.......:eek: hahaha.........
I guess I have give way to you senior bros here..............:D:D

My humble two cents.

cuppam1982
20-07-2009, 12:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuppam1982
louhu,
mostly is quite expenvice,.
if you go to "long kang" got a lot of cheap and good 5 star hotel
around 188 rmb for one night.
but i think need around 20 minutes to go to louhu,.
5 stars hotel at 188rmb a nite in sz ... can u recommend which one ??

ÉîÛÚÐÇÑÅÐù¾Æµê,Starshine Hotel ,ÉîÛھƵêÔ¤¶© (http://hotels.cthy.com/hotel.asp?hotels_id=2223)
i cant find the 5 star rmb188 one.. but this 4 star is around 168 when i visit last mth
they are having promotion, if without promotion is 268
if you staying for more than 1 day, you might ask for the membership,(membership cost rmb20, but got discount given for rmb20 per day) so you can save a bit. if you have to order at the counter, can save a bit too.

and there is one 4 star just next to this one,(cant find wedsite) cost around rmb100. but the problem is the hotel is renovating,(that explain why it 100) if you don mind the mess, it quite ok to stay there.

goldpoker
20-07-2009, 01:30 PM
Does booking of hotel at travel agencies much cheaper?

I last book hua an international hotel at 140SGD , i look at their webby it is 200 ++ SGD !!!

I saw an comment on hua an internation hotel, says that they quite tight on girls too.

Any 1 got 5* around 120 - 150 SGD / nite that allow gals to free flow =D

waikeekee
20-07-2009, 04:26 PM
Hope I can squeeze her 36D tits and become sperm brothers with bro waikeekee
in the future. LOL.[/QUOTE]

Like I sais, Bro Tony Stark, most helpful samster and very prompt too, posted the photos at his stipulated timing. What a guy! Thanks a lot.

Lol Sadden ...
Btw does it mean it is going to be windy these 1-2 mths ?

Goldpoker;

Sounds like you have not experienced a typhoon. Well, it is like you stand 2 feet in front of you living room fan (turned on Max Power) but the wind force is 100 times more powerful. The wind will not hurt you much, it is the flying debris that might 'KILL' a person and destroy properties.

Summer in HKG is also wind season (风节) and usually last from April to November, for this year's Typhoon, last weeks was the first to have landfall. The term windy used is like when you are walking along East Coast Parkway type of windy.

Tony Stark
20-07-2009, 08:34 PM
Goldpoker;

Sounds like you have not experienced a typhoon. Well, it is like you stand 2 feet in front of you living room fan (turned on Max Power) but the wind force is 100 times more powerful. The wind will not hurt you much, it is the flying debris that might 'KILL' a person and destroy properties.

Summer in HKG is also wind season (风节) and usually last from April to November, for this year's Typhoon, last weeks was the first to have landfall. The term windy used is like when you are walking along East Coast Parkway type of windy.

During last year there was a few times I got stuck in Macau as there was Typhoon Signal 8. LOL.

Those bros who are going to HK or China better not follow my schedule. Hahaha.:D

taxi69
21-07-2009, 03:00 AM
During last year there was a few times I got stuck in Macau as there was Typhoon Signal 8. LOL.

Those bros who are going to HK or China better not follow my schedule. Hahaha.:D

Oh no,i fall in tat category:eek::p:D

goldpoker
21-07-2009, 07:57 AM
Lol!!! Yea I have not been in typhoon b4. Just once in Taiwan but the wind was not that strong just bigger thn any wind in Singapore..

Tony no worries I will still c u in SZ 10-13 sept. I love strong wind wahahaha...

I have always wanted to cheong at china.. I won't skip due to a stupid wind!!

adidas88
21-07-2009, 08:56 AM
bro tony is famous for "anywhere i go, they follow" .. typhoon, airport closed, flood etc etc ... :D :D

Hi bro,
Stolen lah.............ayha same same stolen I did not feel it maybe drop or left somewhere, but most probably stolen, but because proof no need say stolen lah......bad karma.
When will you go to China, I will bring another 2 bottles to atone for my last mistake......forgive forgive.. okay?

how cum u never answer my question .... "where is these 2 bottles of ribena u have left them in CP" ??

bonk88
21-07-2009, 09:30 AM
how cum u never answer my question .... "where is these 2 bottles of ribena u have left them in CP" ??

I think the two bots of ribena also areoplane liao.....kekeke:D

aakumu
21-07-2009, 12:24 PM
I think the two bots of ribena also areoplane liao.....kekeke:D

Hi bro,
I really forget, forgive me it has been a while, but I think I gave it to this mummy, she said there was a group of guys a bunch of Singapore guys have booking, I assume it is your group.
By the way, it was my first time to CP so was blur blur where is where.
If I go there again, I am sure be able to point out the place.
Ms Fang Qi +8613427891340, I think if I am not wrong.
That is the no I been given. Just ask her about the very old man blur blur with the two bottle of reds. I hope they still keep it. Did not do anything as I was all alone, no fun.............

My humble two cents.

waikeekee
21-07-2009, 01:22 PM
SAME POSTING ON (风刚镇) Feng Gang Zhen, DONG GUAN Thread

Hi All;

I am going up north in a few moment. I called the Captain of Heavenly SPA, SHIT MAN! Was informed that sweeping actions were being conducted since last Saturday on the whole of DongGuan. Sad to hear that, however, I am still going.

I told the Captain that he must be lying and kidding? Call me "王八蛋" if I am lying was his reply, he also said most of the vice joints are closed for business indefinately. The Authorities spared no effort, worst hit are CP & CA. I have to see for myself. They Gong An are making my Summer Vacation a miserable one. So, please wait for my field report after my recce mission. Wish me luck!

Cheerio

waikeekee
21-07-2009, 01:33 PM
Just received a SMS From Helpful Tony Stark asking me to post his words. Seems he is always very horny everywhere he goes and sowing his wild oats!

The SMS reads: "In HK now from Macau>ZH>SZ. Had a HJ for RMB100 incl hairwash in ZH with a big tits gal. Pls help post, haha. Kopi? Call Me."

Since I am on my way to SZ now, might as well meet up with my Idol Tony Stark and perhaps might learn something from him, hope he is obliging.

aakumu
21-07-2009, 06:00 PM
Just received a SMS From Helpful Tony Stark asking me to post his words. Seems he is always very horny everywhere he goes and sowing his wild oats!

The SMS reads: "In HK now from Macau>ZH>SZ. Had a HJ for RMB100 incl hairwash in ZH with a big tits gal. Pls help post, haha. Kopi? Call Me."

Since I am on my way to SZ now, might as well meet up with my Idol Tony Stark and perhaps might learn something from him, hope he is obliging.

At last someone post the same posting about not getting SBF in china.
Have fun the two of you bros up there hope to see you soon.

My humble two cents.

goldpoker
23-07-2009, 08:37 AM
Any updates on raids in shen zhen ??

I wish to stay in hua an international hotel on 10-13 sept, but i saw comment on they r quite strict with girls.

Any 1 got any recommendation of cheap 5 * hotel?
Or any way to get gals pass security ?

waikeekee
23-07-2009, 11:10 AM
I will not be writing an essay as the threesome was a little disappointing. This visit (paid-bonk) was my second visit and I called her to instruct her to prepare another WL for threesome. And my story goes,,,

I was in Shenzhen on July 21 and return to HKG the next day. I was with BRO Tony Stark. The following day, I left for HKG and Tony went to Chang Ping after a good day/night of bonks. I was supposed to travel to Feng Gang Zhen, but after calling the Captain of Heavenly SPA. He informed that his establishment was closed indefinately and advised me not to waste my time and fare by going there. So spent one day/night in ShenZhen.

I had a threesome with a contact that Tony introduced to me while waiting for him to finish his works in Hong Kong. We met at 8PM in SZ and we went walking around Luo Hu Chun, Seibu BBS and the Apartments (whorehouse). There are still many WG/WL plying their trade and we had our cheapo bonk (RMB120-150 per bonk each). According to the OKT's and MMS's, the crackdown on vices in China will stop around September 9 (99). A warning though, this is just hearsay. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT.

For the night, we stayed in a Motel for RMB88.00 per night. In my opinion, this 'type' of hotel/motel's standard is poor, our Hotel81 in Sillypore is better. Tony slept alone as he was very tired from a full day of travel, work and bonking. As for me, I was fortunate, I found a ONS and she left at 7AM the next morning without asking for money. Surprising and Shocking!:confused: She simply woke me up, telling me, she has to go to Huizhou for personnal business, gave me a farewell kiss and left. Thank goodness, I was prepared by buying another pack of condoms.

Well, the ONS is more like a date. She is a masseuse from a clean SPA/Sauna I frequent. I chatted her up and called her for a meal. When I met her that night, we went for a meal and proceeded to check-into the hotel. Sex was not the best, although many positions were done, nothing to shout about, the GFE was excellent. Overall experience was fun and a good one. Might see or might not see her again, I am afraid she will be a sticky one, you know, not asking for money, hinting subtle sweet nothings and all that.

Had lunch with Tony and talked about what happened the day before, all of us were sextified but I still felt Tony is still horny as ever. Hence, his trip to Chang Ping. I was very sextified with 3 Bonk, 2 paid and 1 ONS. While walking to Luo Hu boarder checkpoint, I felt my legs were wobbly and weak. Had to walk slowly (Me an older man liao). I called Tony at about 11PM as I was curious about the situation in Chang Ping, according to him, many KTV are open but very discreetly, their neon light banners are not switched on. Many are simply closed for business. Still, many BBS and the whoring joints are still open risking raids from the PRC Authorities.

Reached home in HKG at 3PM and met another samster '1Thousand' and had yum cha/tim sum with him and his friends. Well, that is another story.

aakumu
23-07-2009, 11:32 AM
walking to Luo Hu boarder checkpoint, I felt my legs were wobbly and weak. Had to walk slowly (Me an older man liao). .

Hi bro,
Nice FR, by the way, so many time having sex who will not be weak and wobbly...........:D
You are as old as how you feel.
I think I am older than you, so you got to walk slower when you are cheonging with me............Hahaha.......:D

My humble two cents.

Ahh Fatt
23-07-2009, 12:34 PM

Till now, you still believe him....hiaz :D

aakumu
23-07-2009, 01:06 PM
Till now, you still believe him....hiaz :D

Hi bro,
Don't be like that.............lah.
If more bros have exchange their mobile no with me, I would have called you guys.
BY the way, last trip to china I learn that I could not surf the SBF.
Why you never believed me, me old man easy to spot in CP.............very easy to spot.

My humble two cents.

waikeekee
23-07-2009, 01:19 PM
Hi bro,
Don't be like that.............lah.
If more bros have exchange their mobile no with me, I would have called you guys.
BY the way, last trip to china I learn that I could not surf the SBF.
Why you never believed me, me old man easy to spot in CP.............very easy to spot.

My humble two cents.

Abang!

Let me contradict you on the "Cannot surf SBF thing in China" Actually, you are able to when you use a proxy website. Bro AVWOLF, posted his Jakarta FR in Shanghai. I even chatted with him on the MSN and he let known the proxy website.

Another thing, what is wrong with you? Give them back the 2 bottles of Ribena lah! Seems they are always chasing you for the 2 bottles. What happen? Did you drink those bottles? Do you have a sweet tooth? Must be careful when cheong with you liao. Must lock all sweet things especially Sweet Young Things!:D

RGDS
WKK

aakumu
23-07-2009, 01:22 PM
"where is these 2 bottles of ribena u have left them in CP" ??
Hi bro,
Just remember, on the PM I gave you on the drivers.
One guy drove me around CP looking for your guys that last trip, you could call and ask the driver about that old man that drove to at least 10 bbs, and ktvs in town.
I am sure he would have not forgot me, his comments was "you pay me good money to take to CP to cheong or to look for your friends?"

My humble two cents.

aakumu
23-07-2009, 01:45 PM
and he let known the proxy website.

A Must lock all sweet things especially Sweet Young Things!
RGDS
WKK

Hi bro,
Could I have the proxy website and how to operate it?
Thanks.
Don't be like that, the thing was I planned to meet those bro up there, as it was my first time going to CP for fun, I was clueless.............blur blur.
Got one bro's China's mobile no saved on the my phone, while I was in china the phone got stolen.
When I tried to logged on to SBF, I found out that I could not......so die die.
I am unable to keep the promise I made to the gang. So I gave is a last tried, I hired a driver to take me to CP from SZ to looked those guys, but spending 7 hours and 10 venues later I still could not find them. As a last ditch effort I left the two bottle of rebina with a mummuy there.
As those guys did not meet up with me, I am branded as airplane [so sad...........:o]
As far as sweet young things, there should enough to go around....:)
Anyway, you are younger, faster and more handsome than me. No need to worry about my "sweet" teeth as I very little left.....hahaha........:D

My humble two cents.

waikeekee
23-07-2009, 03:39 PM
I am unable to keep the promise I made to the gang. So I gave is a last tried, I hired a driver to take me to CP from SZ to looked those guys, but spending 7 hours and 10 venues later I still could not find them. As a last ditch effort I left the two bottle of rebina with a mummuy there.
As those guys did not meet up with me, I am branded as airplane [so sad...........:o]

My humble two cents.[/QUOTE]

Abang aakumu again!

In another men's point of view, you traveled in luxury, booked a limo and went bar/KTV hopping and hoping to find your lost friends. 10 joints in 7 hours sounds like you stopped, had you drinks and washed you eyes while there. I guess you had you fun too. Face value, you looked very magnanimous but actual fact, what were you doing? Hahaha!

Besides, I am surprised that your samster friends did not advise you the location to meet. Surely, as a seasoned cheongster, you should know better. End of the day, you did not catch up with them. So, what Airline or Airways are you? Ribena International Airlines? RIA? The next time when or if we meet? Will you RIA me? Skeptical leh! Takut Takut!!

aakumu
23-07-2009, 04:11 PM
Hi big bro,
Me no Abang lah.................7 hours and 10 venues to look for my bros. No chance to wash my anything[anyway, I have only one good eye left...the other is abit blur blur, getting old lah............]
Me brand spanking new to China [CP,CA,SZ] not a seasoned in cheonging at all like you senior bros here.........
Need you to pass along some of your KungFu skill in cgeonging in China[SIFU Waikeekee]
Nothing to be takut from this very old goat.
Me have your mobile no and you have my, later me come will tell which hotel to meet me or me come to you lah..........Made one blunder not want to repeated for the second time.................... :)
My humble two cents.

mebirdie
23-07-2009, 04:29 PM
Hi big bro,
Me no Abang lah.................7 hours and 10 venues to look for my bros. No chance to wash my anything[anyway, I have only one good eye left...the other is abit blur blur, getting old lah............

7 hours :eek:
Really poor thing. I night can use 7 hrs for 10 venue to locate.
7pm- 2am :confused:

佩服!佩服! :D

People already spent 7 hours looking for you. Can't you just make couple of phone call to every ktv to check out where is your ribena :mad:

aakumu
23-07-2009, 04:42 PM
Really poor thing. I night can use 7 hrs for 10 venue to locate.
7pm- 2am

Hi bro,
1300hrs till 2030hrs, you can check with the driver if you want I still have his mobile no if you want to call; and nobody regret it more than me, to lose the chance to learn from you bros.
I made a mistake, maybe next time I just come without notice so to redeem myself.

My humble two cents.

aakumu
23-07-2009, 04:53 PM
People already spent 7 hours looking for you. Can't you just make couple of phone call to every ktv to check out where is your ribena :mad:
Hi big bro,
I was at the mercy of the driver, as I have said "virgin trip to CP",very blind.
The driver took lead and took me to all these places that he thinks where is popular. I did not have any phone numbers, and if I did what name is the KTV's booking under? The only person's name was bonk88.

My humble two cents.

adidas88
23-07-2009, 05:21 PM
u think i am so free ... spend 7 hours to make phone calls to every ktv and check our HIS ribena ???

Hi bro,
1300hrs till 2030hrs, you can check with the driver if you want ...
BTW ... i dun understand how u can go to ktv at 1300hrs to look for us ??

aakumu
23-07-2009, 05:33 PM
Hi big bro,
1300hrs, went to BBS first KTVs start at about 1830hrs onwards.
So sorry lah......... me next time be more prepare and careful with bro's contact numbers.

My humble two cents.

McLovin@@
23-07-2009, 06:32 PM
Any updates on raids in shen zhen ??

I wish to stay in hua an international hotel on 10-13 sept, but i saw comment on they r quite strict with girls.

Any 1 got any recommendation of cheap 5 * hotel?
Or any way to get gals pass security ?

The cheapest 5 star hotel in luohu shd be Best Western Felicity Hotel. Very close to railway station and Shangri-la, read reports that the hotel is girl-friendly too, albeit a little old. You could give it a try :)

goldpoker
23-07-2009, 09:47 PM
The cheapest 5 star hotel in luohu shd be Best Western Felicity Hotel. Very close to railway station and Shangri-la, read reports that the hotel is girl-friendly too, albeit a little old. You could give it a try :)

Sounds good.. But I got a hua an at 99 SGD haha...
Onli the gal part worries me...

But my work at SZ coct up... Zzz
hope my trip not affected, still wanna join senior bro chiong...

Btw Tony u know where gt syt type?? Me not into milf lol..
Saw u intro a d cupper to another bro.. I dun like suffercate to death lol

SZ trip 10 - 13 sept any 1?? The more the merrier

goldpoker
23-07-2009, 09:52 PM
[QUOTE=adidas88;3944041]u think i am so free ... spend 7 hours to make phone calls to every ktv and check our HIS ribena ???

Wats so special bout tis ribena??
Y for 2 bottle make till like so headache seh??

and_alloy
23-07-2009, 09:53 PM
Hi bro,
Could I have the proxy website and how to operate it?

log on to world wide proxy (http://worldwideproxy.com/) then just key in www.sammyboyforum.com

McLovin@@
23-07-2009, 10:14 PM
Sounds good.. But I got a hua an at 99 SGD haha...
Onli the gal part worries me...

But my work at SZ coct up... Zzz
hope my trip not affected, still wanna join senior bro chiong...

Btw Tony u know where gt syt type?? Me not into milf lol..
Saw u intro a d cupper to another bro.. I dun like suffercate to death lol

SZ trip 10 - 13 sept any 1?? The more the merrier

Wah bro....you book under corporate rate? 99 sgd for huaan conifer is a damn good rate man haha :D. Anyways, you can get the gal in by 11pm as a safe bet...or risk it after 11. As long as you and the gal don't look outright like customer and working girl, I think chances of you getting stopped should be relatively low :)

mebirdie
24-07-2009, 12:31 AM
u think i am so free ... spend 7 hours to make phone calls to every ktv and check our HIS ribena ???

Purpose is to enjoy first. :D
Who care whether ktv is opened. :)
If time permitted, then only 顺便找你们 :p

aakumu
24-07-2009, 09:57 AM
log on to world wide proxy (http://worldwideproxy.com/) then just key in www.sammyboyforum.com

Hi bro,
Thank you so much for the info.

My humble two cents.

1thousand
24-07-2009, 10:55 AM
HI bro,
Are you based in SZ?

My humble two cents.

paiseh for late reply... the proxy i used kena block again... China Banned SB leh...
Yup, i'm still in SZ.. U in SZ too?

1thousand
24-07-2009, 12:22 PM
Bro waikeekee, u sibei song.. Found ONS & free someomore.... wake up liao.. still wanna buy MORE CD.. hahaha.... buay tahan..haha
btw now u are back home liao right?
I hv some ctc very powerful.. cheap & budget bonk. U reccee 1st, I'm coming back homeland soon...

waikeekee
24-07-2009, 12:42 PM
Bro waikeekee, u sibei song.. Found ONS & free someomore.... wake up liao.. still wanna buy MORE CD.. hahaha.... buay tahan..haha
btw now u are back home liao right?
I hv some ctc very powerful.. cheap & budget bonk. U reccee 1st, I'm coming back homeland soon...

Hello 1thousand;

Glad to see you here again. Hope you guys were not caught in a traffic jam at Huanggang when going into SZ. Also, thank you for the TimSum/YumCha at 西湖 restaurant. Luckily, the meal was not too expensive and was delicious. Next time, the Yum Cha is on me.

I am still in Hong Kong. I do not leave till the last flight of the day takes off. Monday, I will be going to Bangkok for a few days, please call me when you return to Singapore. Tonight, will have Murtabak and Roti Prata, it's been a really long time since I have tasted the authentic ones. Tomorrow, haircut and also another favourite - Chicken Rice! Cheerio :D

RGDS
WKK

goldpoker
24-07-2009, 01:16 PM
Wah bro....you book under corporate rate? 99 sgd for huaan conifer is a damn good rate man haha :D. Anyways, you can get the gal in by 11pm as a safe bet...or risk it after 11. As long as you and the gal don't look outright like customer and working girl, I think chances of you getting stopped should be relatively low :)

Nop ... book thur travel agencies are cheaper at time, cuz they got contract to bring groups there.

If you like to check for SZ hotel rate u can check with this 2 agencies, they give quite good prices.
I think for china prices they are quite good, they operate mainly for china travel.

Jun Air Travel - 65355688 (Jocelyn)
Li Travel - 65572263 (Li Bin)

1thousand
24-07-2009, 06:12 PM
Hello 1thousand;

I am still in Hong Kong. I do not leave till the last flight of the day takes off. Monday, I will be going to Bangkok for a few days, please call me when you return to Singapore. Tonight, will have Murtabak and Roti Prata, it's been a really long time since I have tasted the authentic ones. Tomorrow, haircut and also another favourite - Chicken Rice! Cheerio :D

RGDS
WKK

Dont mention... buy me kopi can liao...
Not much jammed at the customer. My friend book a car to SZ,through quite smooth.

Yummy... Murtabak & Roti Prata & Our Favourite Hainanese Chicken Rice.... Cant wait to fly back now....
Bro, B4 u eat.. Shout My name... hahaha Catch up with u when I get back... k... den go Chiong again...

2timesaday
24-07-2009, 06:15 PM
travelling to shenzhen for the first time next week.

Can any kind experienced brother recommend whether it is easier and faster to reach Luohu by flying to HK ? .... or to fly direct to shenzhen airport and take a local transport from the airport?

I will be departing from Singapore with only light handcarry lugguage.

How long does it take to travel from HK airport to Luohu? I know that bro tony explained in detail how to trvael via HK, but there was no mention of the time taken.

Thanks!

1thousand
24-07-2009, 06:19 PM
Any bro still in SZ now?

Let me know... meet up for koti or spa k... I'm in Fu Tian /Huang Gang Area.

1thousand
24-07-2009, 06:28 PM
How long does it take to travel from HK airport to Luohu? I know that bro tony explained in detail how to trvael via HK, but there was no mention of the time taken.

Thanks!

if not wrong, around 2hr & half will reach or maybe less...
If nothing goings wrong...

goldpoker
24-07-2009, 07:02 PM
I like to aplogise b4 hand, cuz might ask some real silly questions:)
New to cheonging, super new to cheonging in SZ.

Any senior bros can state almost all the stuff need to take note in SZ when cheonging??

Eg.
Dress code: short n slipper can bo??
Recommended areas in SZ?
Need ladies drink??
Things to ask MMS or OKT for bring back.
Getting pass security in hotel??
Cash payment after or before?

1thousand
24-07-2009, 09:31 PM

Any senior bros can state almost all the stuff need to take note in SZ when cheonging??

Eg.
Recommended areas in SZ?
Need ladies drink??

hi bro goldpoker, I'm not lao jiao but i know, in SZ who cares abt dress code, if u got CASH.. CASH is dress code liao.. , If u like KTV, there's no lady drink(Unlike Thailand). I prefer to go Spa & relax, if can try to sian the massues lor, milf or syt oso doesnt matter...

Tony Stark
25-07-2009, 10:49 PM

Oh no,i fall in tat category:eek:

Hahaha see your luck lah. Typhoon season more or less starts from now. LOL.

bro tony is famous for "anywhere i go, they follow" .. typhoon, airport closed, flood etc etc ... :D

Yes these are facts. You still can remember the BKK airport closure incident. Hahaha.

As I arrived in Macau around 1am so I can't make it to ZH as Border Gate is already closed for business. Had to kill time in Grand Lisboa and loiter around aimlessly. Straight away head to ZH when it opens at 7am.

Cock itchy so decided to go to a sauna to get my fix. Turns out that sauna ji shi only report for work at 11am! I was too early! I must say this is the most number of sauna enquiries I've made in Gongbei at one go! At least 6 or more! Along the way was approached by several streetwalkers at Bu Xing Jie and LHL but quality cannot make it. Also I know their service is mediocre anyways. Needless to say I rejected them out right. This is about 7.30-8.30am in the morning. Didn't know you can get streetwalker action in Gongbei even when the sun has already risen.

To cut the long story short the ZH hair salon HJ was a jackpot hit as I did not expect it to be a sleazy joint because the location is at a high traffic market. Haha! I only wanted to get a hairwash but I got more than what I bargained for.

After hairwash the big tits salon girl asked me if I want to get a massage and I obliged her. For your info. I beo this late 20s fair big tits girl (7/10) from previous trips before. So was very kan cheong when I finally get to test her out. After some "piano" massage. She tried to hint here and there so I got the drift and asked her to go straight to the point. After finding out the HJ is ¥50 tip on top of ¥20 massage fee. I said ok. I opt for ¥20 more to get special boobs massage. ¥50 is just for normal HJ. Till now I can still remember how she use her 36C big tits to squeeze and penetrate her two mountains up and down my cock. I also tickle and squeeze her big light brown eraser tip nipples with my index fingers. Sibei song! After all the build up. I grab her boobs with her back facing me and rub her clit ferociously with my right hand. Needless to say I shot a big load on her palm as she prevent the cum from bursting all over like fireworks as I participate the pre first full dress NDP 09 rehearsal. Kekeke.

Sadly this place has no BJ or FJ. Only HJ allowed but can autoroam. Hehe. There're several hair salons along this street and I'm sure they have special service as well.

Hairwash: ¥10
Massage: ¥20
Handjob (打飞机): ¥50 + ¥20 (Boobs Massage)
---------------------
Total DAMAGE: ¥100 --> Hahaha damn cheap thrill.
---------------------

Don't say until like that say lah. I've more to learn from you instead. Exchange info. and ideas with each other mah. :)

Shall post more of my sexventures in ZH, SZ and CP as I catch up with this week's postings.

taxi69
26-07-2009, 02:34 AM
the ZH hair salon HJ was a jackpot hit as I did not expect it to be a sleazy joint because the location is at a high traffic market.
Hairwash: ¥10
Massage: ¥20
Handjob (打飞机): ¥50 + ¥20 (Boobs Massage)
---------------------
Total DAMAGE: ¥100 --> Hahaha damn cheap thrill.

Bro,where is tis place?May visit if time pemit when i'm in Zh next week.:D

Maybe we can meet up on the 3rd of Aug for drinks or makan:)

fulham
26-07-2009, 03:10 AM
Hi Bro,

For dressing, avoid slippers and short, try not to show that you are foreigner, always blend in with the locals and the environment, somebody/groups may be bio-ing you in the background without you knowing.

Eg.
Recommended areas in SZ?
Need ladies drink??

goldpoker
26-07-2009, 08:08 AM
Hi Bro,

For dressing, avoid slippers and short, try not to show that you are foreigner, always blend in with the locals and the environment, somebody/groups may be bio-ing you in the background without you knowing.

Err bio-ing for wat reasons??
If gals bio more service, I dun mind ... Lol

So blend in = at least jeans n t-shirt?
I quite hard to blend in too big size lol!!

Tony Stark
26-07-2009, 01:30 PM
For the night, we stayed in a Motel for RMB88.00 per night. In my opinion, this 'type' of hotel/motel's standard is poor, our Hotel81 in Sillypore is better. Tony slept alone as he was very tired from a full day of travel, work and bonking. As for me, I was fortunate, I found a ONS and she left at 7AM the next morning without asking for money. Surprising and Shocking!:confused: She simply woke me up, telling me, she has to go to Huizhou for personnal business, gave me a farewell kiss and left. Thank goodness, I was prepared by buying another pack of condoms.

Well, the ONS is more like a date. She is a masseuse from a clean SPA/Sauna I frequent. I chatted her up and called her for a meal. When I met her that night, we went for a meal and proceeded to check-into the hotel. Sex was not the best, although many positions were done, nothing to shout about, the GFE was excellent. Overall experience was fun and a good one. Might see or might not see her again, I am afraid she will be a sticky one, you know, not asking for money, hinting subtle sweet nothings and all that.

Had lunch with Tony and talked about what happened the day before, all of us were sextified but I still felt Tony is still horny as ever. Hence, his trip to Chang Ping. I was very sextified with 3 Bonk, 2 paid and 1 ONS. While walking to Luo Hu boarder checkpoint, I felt my legs were wobbly and weak. Had to walk slowly (Me an older man liao). I called Tony at about 11PM as I was curious about the situation in Chang Ping, according to him, many KTV are open but very discreetly, their neon light banners are not switched on. Many are simply closed for business. Still, many BBS and the whoring joints are still open risking raids from the PRC Authorities.

Those touts get a cut by bringing you to the hotel. The market rate for this kind of hotel is ¥80 only which is what I paid. Maybe can be even cheaper? For better hotel equilvalent to Hotel 81 standard can be found in the next building at ¥150. For me I just need a place to dump my luggage temporarily as I'm at outdoors most of the time. And I also sleep for less than 5 hours per night when I travel. No point staying in 3 star or above hotels as it's a waste of money.

Congratulations on your ONS! Luckily I decided to split up and went jalan jalan on my way. Don't want to be a light bulb and spoil your plans. Hehe.

Headed to XXX and got a ¥120 bonk. Young and tight cunt. 34B tits with pink nipples. When I came down at 1am there were about 100 girls! :eek:

As for the ¥200 MILF 小灵通. Think better try other FLs lah. Like what you've said her recommendation for the threesome partner really cannot make it. I feel the quality cannot justify the price. If you're looking for good service better try CP or ZH saunas. Sure no disappointment. Deep throat and ass rim you to death. I'm sure 小灵通 don't do AR. :p

After our lunch and when you head back to HK. I got a ¥150 bonk at RB. A 19 year old amateur FL working as a cashier. "Fast food" in SZ never fails to deliver. Cheap and good. :D

After that I catch a ¥36 coach to CP. Bro waikeekee please join me in CA or CP in the future. You'll not be disappointed. We live in big cities and are accustomed to the hectic lifestyle. It's good to go to small towns and appreciate the calmness and slower pace once in a while.

Maybe we can meet up on the 3rd of Aug for drinks or makan.

Haha you can try to call and find out my location lah. I'm always doing "shuttle run" between cities. LOL.

Err bio-ing for wat reasons??

So blend in = at least jeans n t-shirt?
I quite hard to blend in too big size lol!!

Wakaoz! Beo you as in potential mark for pickpocketing or robbery lah. Haha.

Dress in T-Shirt, bermudas and sandals. I'll sure go up to you and say how are you my fellow Singaporean. Haha.

goldpoker
26-07-2009, 02:06 PM
Yoo bro Tony
lol is that pure Singapore design?? Haha
like tat Wear china style?? Wahaha
I c china style of dressing I buay ta Han seh...
Like dunno from mars or which universe :)

Tony btw ur sept firm?? Which day will b in SZ any idea??

aakumu
26-07-2009, 02:08 PM
paiseh for late reply... the proxy i used kena block again... China Banned SB leh...
Yup, i'm still in SZ.. U in SZ too?

Hi bro,
You could try this, I got from another bro.
world wide proxy then just key in www.sammyboyforum.com
No worries, I was in the same positions last time when I was in china.

My humble two cents.

McLovin@@
26-07-2009, 04:04 PM
Nop ... book thur travel agencies are cheaper at time, cuz they got contract to bring groups there.

If you like to check for SZ hotel rate u can check with this 2 agencies, they give quite good prices.
I think for china prices they are quite good, they operate mainly for china travel.

Jun Air Travel - 65355688 (Jocelyn)
Li Travel - 65572263 (Li Bin)

Thanks for the heads up bro goldpoker.

Btw regarding the dress code, only restaurants in 5 star hotels have dress code, smart casaul usually. Ktvs dont give a hoot how u dress be it slippers shorts or singlet, as long as u got the moolah :D. Personally I'll wear shorts and slippers if I find the weather too hot.

Luo hu has quite alot of decent ktvs like 人间都汇,金龙玉凤, or 翡翠明珠 if you're feeling generous. Plenty of decent bars/clubs in the area too...soho, richy, butter, le chao to name a few...

yanz
26-07-2009, 04:19 PM
Yoo bro Tony
lol is that pure Singapore design?? Haha
like tat Wear china style?? Wahaha
I c china style of dressing I buay ta Han seh...
Like dunno from mars or which universe :)

haha.. :D you're right, they do dress funny but who knows they might think we look like cocks as well.

1thousand
26-07-2009, 04:30 PM
After our lunch and when you head back to HK. I got a ¥150 bonk at RB. A 19 year old amateur FL working as a cashier. "Fast food" in SZ never fails to deliver. Cheap and good. :D

bro tony, u have sibei good Gao Luck for those pick & go... Cashier oso can meh??? hahaha...

I just drop u a sms ... I'm in shenzhen, free now till next week... haha...

Tony Stark
26-07-2009, 10:21 PM

My dates are all confirmed. Already PMed you my dates some time back. If anyone wants to tag along. Just arrange schedule with me two days before the trip.

Mid September is 1.5 months away. Too early to plan in detail as my schedule is very ad hoc. Even though I may be in SZ during your dates but does that mean our time table and ECA mission coincides?

99.9% of the time I storm those ghetto SZ Apartments and CP BBS alone ala suicidal style. Average walking distance per day is 5-10KM. Or walking alone in Macau streets at 3am in the morning. Then somehow bumped into one off duty Viet sauna girl (36C) looking for business. From MOP$1300 LT she drop price to MOP$1000 then to MOP$500 for ST. :eek: I asked for her number and say I'll call her next time. Sauna quality girl and service without the pricey Macau Sauna price. Hahaha. :D

I like to hop around from place to place. That's why you can seldom see me cheong KTV. Are you game for my style? Hardcore? Yes. Haha. :D

bro tony, u have sibei good Gao Luck for those pick & go... Cashier oso can meh??? hahaha...

I just drop u a sms ... I'm in shenzhen, free now till next week... haha...

Basically it's just 误打误撞. Base on luck and time factor. I've had my bad runs too. No such thing as every Sunday thingy.

Unfortunately I'm already back at home. If not where got the time to read and post FRs right now? Can only PCC when I think of the latest sexventures from few days ago. :D

goldpoker
26-07-2009, 10:31 PM
Yo bro Tony
me not sure game for it lol.
But my timing is sure good, I need 4hrs in the morning to settle my work..
N Tat is for 1 day, The rest of 3 days is for havoc :)

I quite selective of gals thou.. Lol
that's the only thing I m afraid :)

I guess have to comfirm when it is near the date..
Was tinking scarly go, but dunno where to cheong jialat lol!!

goldpoker
26-07-2009, 10:36 PM
Thanks for the heads up bro goldpoker.

Btw regarding the dress code, only restaurants in 5 star hotels have dress code, smart casaul usually. Ktvs dont give a hoot how u dress be it slippers shorts or singlet, as long as u got the moolah :D. Personally I'll wear shorts and slippers if I find the weather too hot.

Luo hu has quite alot of decent ktvs like 人间都汇,金龙玉凤, or 翡翠明珠 if you're feeling generous. Plenty of decent bars/clubs in the area too...soho, richy, butter, le chao to name a few...

Lol bro, paiseh tink u got the wrong meaning...
I meant "unsaid" dress code..
Thanks any way :)

quite sad in a way bro Tony said shorts sure kana aim... Tink I be guaiguai check out the "market" 1st lol...
Got chances to b slopy :)

Tony Stark
26-07-2009, 10:55 PM
I quite selective of gals thou.. Lol
that's the only thing I m afraid :)

I guess have to comfirm when it is near the date..
Was tinking scarly go, but dunno where to cheong jialat lol!!

If fussy about quality. Then just stick to high end KTVs or saunas.

Don't think too much, just action.

If scared this and scared that then better 呆在星加坡打飞机. Safe from crime and most importantly won't get beo by criminals when you dress in T-Shirts, bermudas and sandals. :D

McLovin@@
26-07-2009, 11:27 PM
Lol bro, paiseh tink u got the wrong meaning...
I meant "unsaid" dress code..
Thanks any way :)

quite sad in a way bro Tony said shorts sure kana aim... Tink I be guaiguai check out the "market" 1st lol...
Got chances to b slopy :)

Bro, if u're wearing slippers n shorts, won't kana aim..in fact they'll siam u cos wearing slippers is considered low class..but i dont give a hoot, weather hot like shit i'll still go to ktvs in them :D

If you wear shorts but super flashy eg.wear sunnies, expensive watch and bling bling here and there...then will kana targeted :p

1thousand
27-07-2009, 12:19 AM
I agree with Bro tony, HI-5.......
I prefer going to sauna/HC rather than KTV.
Can take own sweet-time relax, after massage > Bonking> lastly foot massage... total time consume around 3-4hrs, spending around RMB168(massage) +200 (Bonk) + total less den RMB380...

If spend at KTV , diff liao.. have to give your girl tips, somemore have to sian(if u like), loud music , cant relax.. Beers & Room rental.. Total chalked up to at least RMB 800 for company of 3 kaki.
this my calulations,

KTV
Room Rental: RMB 188
Drinks ; Beer-Qing Dao or ICe Beer : RMB500+/- ( Beer come in 1/2 dz)
Girls tips : Rmb 200+ (market rate for some KTV)
Captain Tip: RBM100
DJ ; Rmb 20each
Duration : 4-5hrs
total ; RMB1000+/- Girl tip is seperate.. Pay indiviual...

Sauna/HC
Massage Service : Fr Rmb 168 (depend on Type of Massage- Jap,Chinese or aroma(Bullshit,All the same))
HJ: RMB 100 (if u want)
FJ ; RMB 150-200 (depend on your power for cheap bonk)
Bathe ; FOC
Foot Massagem; FOC
Others; 1 FOC Drink & 1 FOC Fruit (unlike SIllyland HC)
Duration: 2-4hrs
Total Damage : Rmb 350-400

Sorry if my post is messy... but of cos this is view lo...
Spening so much yet only touch mimi... & if tabao, another RMB400...

Sorry if some bro may feel offended (prefer KTV) or dont like what i said... Like i said, 我的想法。。。
economic mah... Simple... massage > BonK> Relax >Foot Mg > Supper> Home Sweet Home...
hehehe...

waikeekee
27-07-2009, 12:59 AM
Can take own sweet-time relax, after massage > Bonking> lastly foot massage... total time consume around 3-4hrs, spending around RMB168(massage) +200 (Bonk) + total less den RMB380...

Sorry if some bro may feel offended (prefer KTV) or dont like what i said... Like i said, 我的想法。。。
economic mah... Simple... massage > BonK> Relax >Foot Mg > Supper> Home Sweet Home...
hehehe...

Hello guys;

I concurr with 1Thousand not because he bought me tim sum, it is just our unique and individually chosen poison and vice. For me, I will go to any place good, safe and clean. Given a choice, I would rather go/stay in a sauna than KTV. Most times, when we cheong KTV, we tend to get too high and drunk. What is the point of all these drinking. Our main objective of going there is to do bonking. Why not just do the unlaoding and retreat to your safe and comfortable hotel rooms and recuperate for the next target. Most important, we samster can have a TCSS session and compare notes in a sober condition.

Some saunas even provide you with a room for overnight stay in Shenzhen. Simply state what you want and always asked specific questions. DO NOT ASSUME, otherwise, you might be disappointed and will complain that the sauna is of low service. quality wise. Do take note that there are many hidden cost too. But the average spending for a sauna with 'Happy Ending' is about RMB350 to RMB500. For those who cheong in Dongguan, please do not expect the same service standard in Shenzhen. You don't get 18 style of foreplay and no 1 dragon play. Hey, different place different standard.

IMHO - just wear in conjunction with the climate. They (the mainlanders) will know you are a foreigner from a mile away regardless what we wear. We simply look and speak differently from them. When I go to Shenzhen from Hong Kong, I am usually in a T-Shirt, Bermudas, sneakers and a backpack. I bring my own Condoms and Shower Foam too. Cleaniness is a major factor to me. Wallet, passport and valuable are deep inside the bag. Bro Tony Stark can testify to this. Anyway, "Mai Kia Lah" & "Mai Tu Liao" just cheong, be cool and your dollars will be stretch to the limits. During the plane ride home, you will be either grinning or too shacked-out to even talk.

RGDS
WKK

PS: Apologies to cheongster of KTV.

Tony Stark
27-07-2009, 01:36 AM

It's a matter of personal preference. Be it BBS, KTV or Sauna.

For me my objective is to get a good service bonk. Thus saunas are a good bet. KTVs are a hit and miss thing. If I've a company entertainment expense account. By all means I'll just go straight to high end KTVs in China or Macau and give kakis a treat. What for go through all the trouble of gem hunting which is what I'm doing. If it's with my own money I'll forget about visiting KTVs unless it's a gathering with some friends.

Wallet, passport and valuable are deep inside the bag. Bro Tony Stark can testify to this. Anyway, "Mai Kia Lah" & "Mai Tu Liao" just cheong, be cool and your dollars will be stretch to the limits. During the plane ride home, you will be either grinning or too shacked-out to even talk.

Not just deep inside the bag. Have to pass through your notebook and hard disk first. Hahaha. :D

mebirdie
27-07-2009, 07:00 AM
It is up to individual actually.
It is like calling chicken directly or building atmosphere first before screw.

Of course suana is with service compared to BBS.
Some will also like the girl to be screw by himself for the day oni.

Anyway it is up to individual preference again. :D
Old man like me cannot tahan suana. :(

goldpoker
27-07-2009, 08:41 AM
Yo Bros,
Thanks for all the comments...

Actually i dun prefer KTV, i rather have a place to choose gals and just go hotel... LOL
But as i m (New Bird) to cheonging, that why tot of trying all type before deciding which actually suits me better =)
But seems like all (Old Bird) dun like KTV eh ..

I dun even care safe a not in term of gals or country ...
There is no place safe on earth, is suay or heng only lol ...

adidas88
27-07-2009, 09:40 AM
KTV
Room Rental: RMB 188
Drinks ; Beer-Qing Dao or ICe Beer : RMB500+/- ( Beer come in 1/2 dz)
Girls tips : Rmb 200+ (market rate for some KTV)
Captain Tip: RBM100
DJ ; Rmb 20each
Duration : 4-5hrs
total ; RMB1000+/- Girl tip is seperate.. Pay indiviual...
DJ tips at 20rmb ??? what kind of KTV is this ??

there's no right or wrong here .... only preference ...

I dun even care safe a not in term of gals or country ...
There is no place safe on earth, is suay or heng only lol ...
there's no "suay" or "heng" ... only smart or stupid ..

agreed ... other then KTV and sauna ... i like SPA and Muzho too ...:)
BBS is not my preference ....
with so many type of activities ... no wonder always not enough time in china ... :D

Sinoview
27-07-2009, 10:04 AM

with so many type of activities ... no wonder always not enough time in china ... :D

Bro., U really speak like a veteran now.....hehe....

Well done.....

adidas88
27-07-2009, 10:12 AM
Bro., U really speak like a veteran now.....hehe....
Well done.....

no lar :o .... still learning from u, sifu ..... :)

Ahh Fatt
27-07-2009, 10:37 AM
Hi big bro,
I was at the mercy of the driver, as I have said "virgin trip to CP",very blind.
The driver took lead and took me to all these places that he thinks where is popular. I did not have any phone numbers, and if I did what name is the KTV's booking under? The only person's name was bonk88.

My humble two cents.

Bonk88 posted all activities online at least 2 weeks in advance and u say u dunno where we r and go on a wild goose chase...hiaz ;)

aakumu
27-07-2009, 10:53 AM
Bonk88 posted all activities online at least 2 weeks in advance and u say u dunno where we r and go on a wild goose chase...hiaz ;)

Hi bro,
I could log on SBF in China leh..........
But now, I got no excuses as I got a proxy form a bro, hope to test it next time I am in China.

My humble two cents.

adidas88
27-07-2009, 10:57 AM

fatt kor ... why u bother abt him .... leave him alone lar ...

so when will u bring me to SZ ?? :D :D

aakumu
27-07-2009, 11:07 AM
fatt kor ... why u bother abt him .... leave him alone lar ...

so when will u bring me to SZ ?? :D :D

Hi big bro,
Why you so angry with me? if any thing bro bonk88 should speak up....
Anyway, so sorry I did not get to meet you guys.......... please forgive me..........leh.

My humble two cents.

Ahh Fatt
27-07-2009, 12:39 PM
fatt kor ...
so when will u bring me to SZ ??
bring u there, no problem. But my onli problem is that I duuno what that place is called. So go there must look for "GF", I going to be Single this trip. ;-)

adidas88
27-07-2009, 12:55 PM
bring u there, no problem. But my onli problem is that I duuno what that place is called. So go there must look for "GF", I going to be Single this trip. ;-)

u r single in every trip ... wat's the difference this time ?? :D :D

Tony Stark
27-07-2009, 01:24 PM

I'm beginning to like 沐足 (Mu Zhu) too. Great way to kill 2 hours of time. :D

Don't forget besides commercial sex activities. Some also like to play KC with decent girls. Eg. OL, student, waitress, etc. :D

adidas88
27-07-2009, 01:27 PM

this is good time to relax after a party nite and recuperate for another nite of activities ... :D :D

goldpoker
27-07-2009, 01:47 PM

Don't forget besides commercial sex activities. Some also like to play KC with decent girls. Eg. OL, student, waitress, etc. :D

Eh Bro Tony, Wat is Mu Zhu?? lol
Still got a lot of things to learn from senior bros =)

Tony Stark
27-07-2009, 01:50 PM
Eh Bro Tony, Wat is Mu Zhu?? lol
Still got a lot of things to learn from senior bros =)

No offence but you've been asking too many bo liao questions on this thread. NDP 09 is coming. All the 21 guns are ready for firing anytime. Hope you'll not be another victim of the 21 gun salute!

A simple google search on 沐足 would yield the results. :rolleyes:

Sinoview
27-07-2009, 03:26 PM

Wow....U wanto desert her this trip hah.....free stay free XXXX not good enough for u hah...Hehe....

That place is call Xiang mi hu.....相密胡。Just tell the taxi driver the makan area in this area ok liao.... There r at least ten huge different restaurants in this area something like our Demsey Road conception...but of cos much cheaper...

Yes...just ignore this "arse hole".... he better keep away fm our thread n stop talking nonsense..should one day he make bro stephen n me tulan.....we ll strip him naked in this forum.....He created such a mess in the jakarta thread n now wanto fuck around here....

Ahh Fatt
27-07-2009, 03:33 PM
[QUOTE=Sinoview;3954629]Wow....U wanto desert her this trip hah.....free stay free XXXX not good enough for u hah...Hehe....
/[QUOTE]
Hehehe, aiyo...... of course will missed her lah, but this trip promised Boi to go Single mah. Actually call her oso no problem, bcos she knows all my kakis...... but horr.....wanted to taste a different dish mah. ;)

adidas88
27-07-2009, 04:06 PM
Wow....U wanto desert her this trip hah.....free stay free XXXX not good enough for u hah...Hehe....
on top of free stay and free XXXX .. maybe fatt kor also want rmb mah .. :D :D

That place is call Xiang mi hu.....相密胡。Just tell the taxi driver the makan area in this area ok liao.... There r at least ten huge different restaurants in this area something like our Demsey Road conception...but of cos much cheaper...
thanks sifu sino for the information ...
will definately drop by this place when in SZ ....
currently my detour to SZ looks dim .... :( :(

goldpoker
27-07-2009, 09:16 PM
No offence but you've been asking too many bo liao questions on this thread. NDP 09 is coming. All the 21 guns are ready for firing anytime. Hope you'll not be another victim of the 21 gun salute!

A simple google search on 沐足 would yield the results. :rolleyes:

Bro Tony dun so fiece or evil la haiyo...
I apologise 1st lo... Too new mah chill chill

prcsytlover
28-07-2009, 12:12 AM

wow cask tio shi cash king..

me go china is scare not enough rmb..

u go is scare no time.. haiz..:p

Tony Stark
28-07-2009, 01:53 AM
Bro Tony dun so fiece or evil la haiyo...
I apologise 1st lo... Too new mah chill chill

Sorry for the outburst this afternoon. It has been a crazy month for me.

Evil yes I have become (maybe?). Ask bro etct88. :D

Now I'm at that point where Anakin Skywalker almost stepped into the darkside. Going to but not completely yet. ;)

goldpoker
28-07-2009, 07:05 AM
Sorry for the outburst this afternoon. It has been a crazy month for me.

Evil yes I have become (maybe?). Ask bro etct88. :D

Now I'm at that point where Anakin Skywalker almost stepped into the darkside. Going to but not completely yet. ;)

Bro Tony,

Lol wat happen ?? Come back from china , singapore gals not good enough ?? lol
I still wan u be my shifu for Cheonging de lo ... =D
If not i go SZ blur ...

adidas88
28-07-2009, 09:39 AM
Now I'm at that point where Anakin Skywalker almost stepped into the darkside. Going to but not completely yet.
wait .... did u have ur hand cut off yet ??
if not ... then do it before u cross over else u'll becum duck vader instead of darth vader ... :D :D

wow cask tio shi cash king..
me go china is scare not enough rmb..
u go is scare no time.. haiz..
different mah .... me go china for 4 or 5 days ..
u go china and stay for 4 or 5 wks ... :D :D

Ahh Fatt
28-07-2009, 10:38 AM
on top of free stay and free XXXX .. maybe fatt kor also want rmb mah ..
U liddat say me goot meh....... I not like this one OK kekeke :D:p

adidas88
28-07-2009, 10:42 AM
U liddat say me goot meh....... I not like this one OK kekeke
hahahhahaha ... u know i am joking ... :D :D

Tony Stark
28-07-2009, 12:45 PM
if not ... then do it before u cross over else u'll becum duck vader instead of darth vader ... :D :D

Haha just an analogy. Doesn't mean must really have my hand cutted off by light saber. :D

1thousand
29-07-2009, 04:58 AM
Hello guys;

I concurr with 1Thousand not because he bought me tim sum, it is just our unique and individually chosen poison and vice. For me, I will go to any place good, safe and clean. Given a choice, I would rather go/stay in a sauna than KTV. Most times, when we cheong KTV, we tend to get too high and drunk. What is the point of all these drinking. Our main objective of going there is to do bonking. Why not just do the unlaoding and retreat to your safe and comfortable hotel rooms and recuperate for the next target. Most important, we samster can have a TCSS session and compare notes in a sober condition.

RGDS
WKK

PS: Apologies to cheongster of KTV.
we are in the same view bro...

For me my objective is to get a good service bonk. Thus saunas are a good bet. KTVs are a hit and miss thing. If I've a company entertainment expense account. By all means I'll just go straight to high end KTVs in China or Macau and give kakis a treat. What for go through all the trouble of gem hunting which is what I'm doing. If it's with my own money I'll forget about visiting KTVs unless it's a gathering with some friends.

Not just deep inside the bag. Have to pass through your notebook and hard disk first. Hahaha. :D
hahha... i rather spent on BOnking den having more more getting drunk & wake up trying to figure out what i did last nite...

hahaha... DJ = waitress/watier (PKG mah) Nice name...

1thousand
29-07-2009, 05:42 AM
First of all, This FR is delicated to Bro Waikeekee & bro tony stark for ahem.. ahem... info hehehe!
I was camping for quite sometime liao.. trying to figure out where they get syt & budget bonk.
hahaha... those 肉麻的话就不多说了。
After gather some Info from bro waikeekee, the next day(yesterday) I haapen to meet my friend who came from HK & choose to meet up at LuoHu Station. I went 1 hr earlier to go recce.
From the Luohu custom, I walked toward shangri la Hotel hoping to see some OKT, while i passing by an old woman, she whispered to me .. in cantonese( which hardly understand) I heared this word- DAI BO & LIANG Nv( 大波,亮女)
i stopped & ask for damage, NB.. Die die she dont reveal. I thought Aiya.. since here liao & my horny horn oso come out, just go and see see no harm.

I was bought to an apartment, that wasnt anything to say.. just rundown flat. she asked me to go & see which 1 i 1, 4 young looking FL were there & she claimed there are Uni (KNS Bullshit,more like ah-lian lor). I ask for damage. $250!!!!!!!! I u-turn & go.. OKT pull me & go to room, wah!! WANNA LOCK ME UP??!! Seriously i was abit scare scare, den she told me she have more gils to choose, & she called 3 more to come down.

While waiting, $250, she reduced to $200. HAHAHA.. I always remember Bro Tony ever mention $150 is more than enough, I keep remain at $150.
few mins later 3 girls came, too bad hor... girl-next-door look... innocent somemore. I chose the 1 & return to neg for damage.
The old woman was a very good negotiator, I oso give up. No choice, I used the last stance... "¥150,可以吗?“ ”不要了,我要走,快开门“。。。
She LL no choice, got $$ better then no $$./. she gave in.

I won, RMB150 for a SYT.. too bad..

I was left in the room with the Syt. She started of with painting, starting from ear & down to my brother KNN & Stopped. Caps On Helmet & started missionary.. Overall rating & her performance nothing great to explain in DETAIL. But Its the feeling that came, During the bonking seesion, I wonder, what if the OKT get some guys & barge in HOW???!!! or Gong An came & caught when my pants down???!! The feeling.. scare scare & Wanna song... hahaha..

Song liao... carry on to meet my friend & Fu Rong Hotel...

Paiseh bros... my essay abit long & naggy... Hope can be helpful for those bro who come to SZ

goldpoker
29-07-2009, 06:35 AM
First of all, This FR is delicated to Bro Waikeekee & bro tony stark for ahem.. ahem... info hehehe!
I was camping for quite sometime liao.. trying to figure out where they get syt & budget bonk.
hahaha... those 肉麻的话就不多说了。
After gather some Info from bro waikeekee, the next day(yesterday) I haapen to meet my friend who came from HK & choose to meet up at LuoHu Station. I went 1 hr earlier to go recce.
From the Luohu custom, I walked toward shangri la Hotel hoping to see some OKT, while i passing by an old woman, she whispered to me .. in cantonese( which hardly understand) I heared this word- DAI BO & LIANG Nv( 大波,亮女)
i stopped & ask for damage, NB.. Die die she dont reveal. I thought Aiya.. since here liao & my horny horn oso come out, just go and see see no harm.

I was bought to an apartment, that wasnt anything to say.. just rundown flat. she asked me to go & see which 1 i 1, 4 young looking FL were there & she claimed there are Uni (KNS Bullshit,more like ah-lian lor). I ask for damage. $250!!!!!!!! I u-turn & go.. OKT pull me & go to room, wah!! WANNA LOCK ME UP??!! Seriously i was abit scare scare, den she told me she have more gils to choose, & she called 3 more to come down.

While waiting, $250, she reduced to $200. HAHAHA.. I always remember Bro Tony ever mention $150 is more than enough, I keep remain at $150.
few mins later 3 girls came, too bad hor... girl-next-door look... innocent somemore. I chose the 1 & return to neg for damage.
The old woman was a very good negotiator, I oso give up. No choice, I used the last stance... "¥150,可以吗?“ ”不要了,我要走,快开门“。。。

I was left in the room with the Syt. She started of with painting, starting from ear & down to my brother KNN & Stopped. Caps On Helmet & started missionary.. Overall rating & her performance nothing great to explain in DETAIL. But Its the feeling that came, During the bonking seesion, I wonder, what if the OKT get some guys & barge in HOW???!!! or Gong An came & caught when my pants down???!! The feeling.. scare scare & Wanna song... hahaha..

Song liao... carry on to meet my friend & Fu Rong Hotel...

Paiseh bros... my essay abit long & naggy... Hope can be helpful for those bro who come to SZ

Wah bro 1thousand,
Walk from luo hu station to hotel got okt de arh ....
How come previously i walk around luohu nth at all de ... zZZzz

This kind can ta pao out 1?? to own hotel instead??

adidas88
29-07-2009, 09:12 AM
hahaha... DJ = waitress/watier (PKG mah) Nice name...
i know wat's a DJ or KJ is ... but at 20rmb tips for the whole nite ?? :confused:

I was bought to an apartment, that wasnt anything to say.. just rundown flat. she asked me to go & see which 1 i 1, 4 young looking FL were there & she claimed there are Uni (KNS Bullshit,more like ah-lian lor). I ask for damage. $250!!!!!!!! I u-turn & go.. OKT pull me & go to room, wah!! WANNA LOCK ME UP??!! Seriously i was abit scare scare, den she told me she have more gils to choose, & she called 3 more to come down ...
if this happen in CP ... u r GAME OVER ...
u'll be gagged, beaten, robbed and probably even raped ... :D

Wah bro 1thousand,
How come previously i walk around luohu nth at all de ..
becoz u r not handsome and rich like him ...
the OKT's run and hide when they see u walking ard ... :D

etct88
29-07-2009, 11:55 AM
...u'll be gagged, beaten, robbed and probably even raped ... :D....becoz u r not handsome and rich like him ... the OKT's run and hide when they see u walking ard ... :D

Like that I better not go...... all the descriptions fit me.... worst all the ass sohs raped me.... and laughed.... knn

what to do, born poor, ugly, small lan cheow....... :o:o

goldpoker
29-07-2009, 12:21 PM

Wah lan ... must be handsome to get OKT approach?
Sadden lo ... ZzzZz
i go for operation liao like tat ...

Or maybe he look more like tico peh LOL ...
i too decent look la =p

Tony Stark
29-07-2009, 03:18 PM

Haha nice FR! Glad you didn't get ripped off. The Hong Kongers have been enjoying these places for ages!

Not sure which building you went to. I assume it's those on Shangri-La Hotel's side since you mentioned you're walking towards Shangri-La.

Don't think they'll lock you up lah. Just that these OKTs are very persistent and hard sell. If you don't fancy their house girls. They'll bring girls from other house for you to choose. The girl quality of this building is so so only. I've never encounter any stunner before. The most is 7/10 looks.

Yes CP BBS are rather dangerous if you don't know the usual spots. They're mostly located behind back alleys and quiet. In SZ not so as there're high human traffic around the BBS. However don't be complacent. Best is to build up a network of trusted OKTs to patronise.

In my recent CP trip what I do is I bought a cheap insurance at ¥17/S$3.60 when visiting BBS. :D

It's a 17mm diameter Ring Spanner (http://www.framebuilding.com/wpe28.jpg). I hook it on my pants with a karabiner. About 20cm in length. It's for self protection when I go around visiting the BBS alone. It's by my right hand side. READY TO STRIKE. :D

Thanks to uncle etct88 for the inspiration. Now I feel safer when on the road. My next experiment is to buy an aluminium baseball bat and conceal inside an innocent looking camera tripod case and sling on my back. Light weight and can be put to use during an emergency. Hahahaha.

1thousand
29-07-2009, 03:45 PM
Wah bro 1thousand,
How come previously i walk around luohu nth at all de ... zZZzz

This kind can ta pao out 1?? to own hotel instead??
Yes,I supposed, cause OKT wil ask u ask where u wanna bonk? Of cos if she said, addition charge if go their nest. ITS BULLSHIT
i know wat's a DJ or KJ is ... but at 20rmb tips for the whole nite ?? :confused:

20rmb is for small KTV lar, if 大场面 of cos diff le.
CP so Dangerous??? My balls really kept at home de leh... hahaha
No lar, I where got rich & handsome?! Jus abit cute & happened that my pocket is not always emptied...
Like that I better not go...... all the descriptions fit me.... worst all the ass sohs raped me.... and laughed.... knn

what to do, born poor, ugly, small lan cheow....... :o
Dont be dishearted, we can still find funny together.. hhaha Bro 4ever lolx Sorry I'm not into 华山论剑 thingy..
Wah lan ... must be handsome to get OKT approach?
Sadden lo ... ZzzZz
i go for operation liao like tat ...

Or maybe he look more like tico peh LOL ...
i too decent look la =p
in fact its our pattern & looks lor... They can tell if u are foreigner or Local... they are Street -smart.

1thousand
29-07-2009, 04:04 PM
Continued :

After a seesion in LuoHu, rushed down to mee my friend at Fu ROng HOtel.
SOP lor, we went 3 or 4th floor for B.massage @ 芙蓉三拿(sauna)

When to shower, get to lobby & started off with Foot MAssage.
An hour later lead to a room for BM. Here a pic to share.. Ithink i post the link correctly, sorry if cant see.
http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/1919/image007tcl.jpg
http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/9356/image008s.jpg
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/253/image010dir.jpg
She said she is 23yo from Sichuan.
very Chatty girl & cute ... Dont be alarm if she say, no need to take off shirt... she is a slow pace de... need build GFE feeling.. hahaha.... below is my FR

Name; Xiao Yue, Tag no. 50
Place ; Fu Rong Sauna at Fu Rong Hotel
Look : 7.5/10 ( Cute )
Body : 8/10 ( Slim)
Boobs : 34C ( she wear bra, and my cup measurement is lousy)
Fingering: Dont Allowed (try once but kena reject)
HJ : 8/10 (special is hj with oil lor.. Recommended to try )
FJ ; Never asked ( She like u den maybe after work can jio out, I not handsome, so din ask.)
BBBJ : Dont provide at the sauna
GFE : 9/10 haha.. Some how.. she like to hug & kiss on cheeks...
Damage : 340rmb ( BM,FM, tips(40rmb) , foods & drink, shower)
RTF : Unlikely, I like new faces & supprises...

Any bro wanna had a good massage & almost SATB, can try this place... Not bad, staffs are friendly, HJ comes with full package.
Cheerz ....

wansomemilk
29-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Bros,

I'm in SZX on Friday nite.

Anyone around pm me?

Cheers,

WSM

goldpoker
29-07-2009, 10:55 PM
Bro 1thousand,
I sure dun look like local but nv kana approached at all seh...
I got 2 v big horns they can't even c...
Where gt street smart ...

Any 1 know where can find OL or lians look de? Near luohu train station.
Best is tall , slim n chio lol...
Asking too much??

Cheers

Recuit

1thousand
29-07-2009, 11:44 PM
Bros,

I'm in SZX on Friday nite.

Anyone around pm me?

Cheers,

WSM
I suppose will be friday, PM me your contact. I try to chalk out sometime for kopi & hunting.. heheeh
Bro 1thousand,
I sure dun look like local but nv kana approached at all seh...
I got 2 v big horns they can't even c...
Where gt street smart ...

Any 1 know where can find OL or lians look de? Near luohu train station.
Best is tall , slim n chio lol...
Asking too much??

Cheers

Recuit
Last nite while i was at Luohu, LIDO hotel (丽都酒店), I was on trunk call, i walk walk down how, i bypass sunhine hotel (阳光酒店), there are few FL dress in low-cut & OKT sitting near the traffice light brigde stone. A Mllf appoached me, din really had a good look, but can tell qute sexy.. I was in tense cos my boss called.. so i went off to take a cab back Fu Tian.
U can try there around 3-4am.. Some SYT KTV no customers, they will hang around there... RED LIGHT DISTRICT.. (Like Gland)

McLovin@@
30-07-2009, 12:01 AM
Yes CP BBS are rather dangerous if you don't know the usual spots. They're mostly located behind back alleys and quiet. In SZ not so as there're high human traffic around the BBS. However don't be complacent. Best is to build up a network of trusted OKTs to patronise.

In my recent CP trip what I do is I bought a cheap insurance at ¥17/S$3.60 when visiting BBS.

It's a 17mm diameter Ring Spanner (http://www.framebuilding.com/wpe28.jpg). I hook it on my pants with a karabiner. About 20cm in length. It's for self protection when I go around visiting the BBS alone. It's by my right hand side. READY TO STRIKE.

Thanks to uncle etct88 for the inspiration. Now I feel safer when on the road. My next experiment is to buy an aluminium baseball bat and conceal inside an innocent looking camera tripod case and sling on my back. Light weight and can be put to use during an emergency. Hahahaha.

Bro you machiam entering war zone :eek:...seems like CP aint for the faint-hearted, probably why I've been sticking to SZ all this while :o

Bro, is it typo? Cheapest dj fee I've encountered is 200rmb leh... if 20rmb I think you can fill yr room with djs :D

PS: If really got ktv with 20rmb dj, can pm me address ty :o

prcsytlover
30-07-2009, 12:20 AM

different mah .... me go china for 4 or 5 days ..
u go china and stay for 4 or 5 wks ... :D :D
but u is go there 4-5 days every week leh..

me where got go 4-5 weeks every trip..

total adds up for every year maybe loh..

Tony Stark
30-07-2009, 02:26 AM
Bro you machiam entering war zone...seems like CP aint for the faint-hearted, probably why I've been sticking to SZ all this while

I've been pickpocketed in ZH before. So always on high alert when I visit China.

If you've read the horror stories and news of kidnapping and robberies in CP. You'll also be like me. Once the coach arrives in CP and I alight at the junction where Miraton Hotel is. To me I've entered into the warzone liao. Haha.

Got this info from another forum. Two weeks ago an ang moh was assaulted by local CP thugs behind Lucky Hotel while eating in a back alley restaurant. Come to think of it I was walking around that neighbourhood just last week!

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4405/4405954a4f4de6f7405b18d9472d0543d25b598.jpg http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4405/44059568efd96d6c59fca5f5f1d55959532fdaa.jpg

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4405/4405963cc38c9985965de6b0915ecb17fa8bdd4.jpg http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4405/4405967283f1222b7ee30d7bd6e6b5445320c3f.jpg

Sinoview
30-07-2009, 08:11 AM
I've been pickpocketed in ZH before. So always on high alert when I visit China.

If you've read the horror stories and news of kidnapping and robberies in CP. You'll also be like me. Once the coach arrives in CP and I alight at the junction where Miraton Hotel is. To me I've entered into the warzone liao. Haha.

]

Bro.....Not so bad lah....

If that's the case....than all other towns n cities in China are just as bad if NOT worse......

It's take some common sense n the right attitude to stay safe n sound not only in China but any foreign land... U r an old bird i think U know wat i mean.

I hv seen Hkeys kenna stabbed n their faces smashed by thugs un SZ just beside the table i was eating. To me, i think they deserve it....they r just simply too arrogant n rude. They may be big "dai kor" in HK but SZ is others' territory they need to show respect n be lower their voices n tone when communicate wif others.....

The reasons Y that ang mo got hit in the head...only the hitter n him knows... we cannot just accept wat he has posted..... The BBQ shops behind Lucky Hotel are veri nice after a KTV session. We hv gone there like hundreds times most of the time past mid night.....Y nothing happen to us ?

A swallow doesnt make a summer !!!! For this case a a hurt chou ang mo.....doesnt make a place less safe......

adidas88
30-07-2009, 09:29 AM
small ktv ??? how small is small ??
cannot believe 20rmb tips for DJ ... :confused:

CP so Dangerous??? My balls really kept at home de leh... hahaha

everywhere can be dangerous if one do not exercise safety and alert ..
as for bro tony .. he's a risk taker thus his comment is strictly for those who r in his league ....
complacent and arrogant behaviour will get u into troubles regardless where u go ..

If you've read the horror stories and news of kidnapping and robberies in CP.
that's becoz there r stories and crimes reported in CP ... but that doesn't make other cities safer ...

Once the coach arrives in CP and I alight at the junction where Miraton Hotel is. To me I've entered into the warzone liao.
u r risk taker and no offence ... an unnecessary one ...
thus our MO in CP is different ...
remember ... 上得虎山多终遇虎 ... :)

aakumu
30-07-2009, 10:10 AM
as for bro tony .. he's a risk taker thus his comment is strictly for those who r in his league ....

Hi bro,
What do you mean, please elaborate......

My humble two cents.

Tony Stark
30-07-2009, 04:00 PM
If that's the case....than all other towns n cities in China are just as bad if NOT worse......

It's take some common sense n the right attitude to stay safe n sound not only in China but any foreign land... U r an old bird i think U know wat i mean.

Yes I agree. Show respect and stay low profile no matter which city you go. Some people just lack common sense.

Yes noted. :)

LuanLai
30-07-2009, 04:11 PM
The Ang mo must be kuai lan. everyone knows that 猛龙过江, 斗不过地头蛇。
Unless you is a good fighter who can fight against 10. Please be more humble, it will definitely bring you a long way.

Binro
31-07-2009, 12:19 PM
Hi all bros,

I'm been in SZ for biz trip since 26june till 28july...

The authority there are doing so call "严打" and in Futian area the KTV like "皇后大道,水都,圣保罗,皇家鹿岛” all closed down. and during the raid at Queens KTV i was actually inside.

Suddenly got 公安dash into our KTV room at 3am with machine guns ...everyone of us was shock..

Lucky for us is we never take any drugs and after urine test negative they let us go.... But is already 7am in the morning...

Now the KTV we go "金玉皇朝,金田公馆“ all open till 2am only...

I b in SZ next week for biz trip again...

Tony Stark
31-07-2009, 04:08 PM
I'm been in SZ for biz trip since 26june till 28july...

The authority there are doing so call "严打" and in Futian area the KTV like "皇后大道,水都,圣保罗,皇家鹿岛” all closed down. and during the raid at Queens KTV i was actually inside.

Suddenly got 公安 dash into our KTV room at 3am with machine guns ...everyone of us was shock..

Lucky for us is we never take any drugs and after urine test negative they let us go.... But is already 7am in the morning...

Now the KTV we go "金玉皇朝,金田公馆“ all open till 2am only...

Thanks for the update.

Haha bro that must be quite an experience! :eek: Especially drink until quite high liao at 3am. You may even thought it's an illusion. :D

Vertu
31-07-2009, 09:00 PM
Need advise in SZ.

I travel to SZ almost every month for 3 -5 dats on each trip, and i will stay in Futian area.

Only tried a few place like Gold Coast , Difu , san shui but not much action for the pass month cos they having raid there, heard it will last for 100 days.

Actually are looking for okt ctc who got provide gal and we can bring back to our hotel, any bro here can advise ? Damage ?

Thanks in advance.

Sinoview
31-07-2009, 09:20 PM
small ktv ??? how small is small ??
cannot believe 20rmb tips for DJ ... :confused:

:)

I think he meant the waiter or waitress lah....

In SZ KTV beside tipping the KJ has to tip he waiter or waitress too....For high end KTV...100rmb tip is the norm.

Nb..the mummy also expect tip..

2timesaday
01-08-2009, 06:13 AM
Update on shenzhen. was there the last 3 days, just got back on tiger-air 1hr ago--cannot sleep.

So contribute back and update everybody who's interested in this thread.

2 days ago - (2am) A few Ah Yees (Aunties) are prospecting customers along chunfeng road outside breadtalk (next to queen spa) You can see Mcdonalds across the road from where the girls hang out. the girls (mostly young) are sitting around the benches along pedestrian walkway. quite a big selection (more than 20 girls sitting around) Just take your time to walk pass and select if any catch your eye. 200rmb a pop at your hotel. I understand you can still find girls there at 5am... but usually the less desirable ones. I was there again this evening at 7.30pm... nothing there - I guess too early. I am guessing they start hanging around maybe from 9 or 10pm onwards.

Small alley in Xiangxichun (supposed BBS) -
last 2 nights - (7pm and 1am)
No girls hanging around in the alleys, only the okt aunties and okt men sitting around waitng to pull prospects to the apartments for viewing.
Positioned strategivally at a few entrance to the alleys - there were gongAns working in pairs sitting out just at the alley entrances. Some of the other entrances-> gates were closed. The gongans did not stop people or question anyone from entering the alleys though.
Anyway, strolled in as casually as possible, took a risk and allowed one male okt to drag me (pulling my hand) into "his den" on the 3rd floor. He shout to let the girls inside know its him and someone open the gate and metal door. Inside were 3 girls -(grade 7 quality.) Had difficulty selecting since all look quite acceptable - they suggested 3-on-1 (haha - very fast thinking of them). Finally decided on 1 and okt ask me to pay 50 upfront with balance 100 after the service. The girl leads me out of the aprtment and proceeded to the 5th floor and she locks the apartment - so we have the apartment to ourselves. Inside contained 2 bomb-shelter sized rooms and 1 bigger room with aircon - so I chose this room. There was also a toilet/shower room and shower creme provided. The girl suggested a shower before as well as after the the job. (Small "Good Morning" brand towels left hanging to dry was used for drying after shower)

after finishing the job, paid her 100 + 10 (tip) for some information which I gathered during our conversation. (As i suspected, she confirmed the okt gets to keep the 50 and she gets only the 100 which I paid directly to her.

secondly, I asked specifically about the risks with all the raids. She laughed and said it's all wayang by the local gongAn to show they are doing their job and following the recent govt directive to crackdown on the sex-trade. In fact she has been rounded up twice in the recent weeks and both times spent about 2 hours in the police station lockup before being released. (sometimes the gongAns on duty will ask all the girls to line up and "blow" all the officers on- duty before releasing them. ) Sometimes they are simply released when their supervisor phone the station to say it's time to release them. No problem apparently even if they are repeat offenders and caught more than once. In her personal situation during the raids - the customers, they had their details recorded and asked to leave.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Interestingly, when I passed by in the same alleys in the day-time around 11am. Alot of the girls were hanging around in the alley, all dressed to kill and opening soliciting business. Many good lookers too (except they also looked very seasoned) estimate ages between 18 to 29 range. Bros interested can check out this area in the day time without taking the unnecessary risk of having to go to the locked apartment to view the girls (at night). Apparently... the business become covert only when the sunsets and the gongan start to station themselves in the area.

Futien BBS - last night - NO ACTION AT ALL
- It was raining on and off the whole night long - wasted trip.
- Nothing in most of the alleys that I went to. The few sparse girls I found totally cannot make it (free also I don't want) And the area looks and feels much dirtier tahn Xiangxichun (or maybe it felt so because of the rain and muddy paths)
Waste abour 3 hours in the area, ended up with sore feet, soaked t-shirt and no score - finally adjorned to peninusla spa for shower, footie and clean massage)

Hope it helps some bros here. Cheers!

Tony Stark
01-08-2009, 04:06 PM
Good update bro 2timesaday! Keep up the good work! :)

I like SZ BBS because 90% of these girls have tight cunts. Those around 18 year old ones. A lot are fresh from the villages. :D

2timesaday
01-08-2009, 11:37 PM
Good update bro 2timesaday! Keep up the good work! :)

I like SZ BBS because 90% of these girls have tight cunts. Those around 18 year old ones. A lot are fresh from the villages. :D

Just returning the favour.... as long as it helps bros here to chiong safe... or at least chiong while being aware of the level of risk they are being exposed to.

By the way... when walking around xiangxichun late at night... there are some good looking girls all dressed to attract attention walking around the same area. They look likely to be independent FLs that are not linked to any of the roaming okts or aunties.

Can any bro share how to approach them? Or has any bro tried approach these indpendent FLs? I saw a few good ones but was not sure how to approach them --> I was afraid I may be have mistaken them as working girls thus insulting them. (These girls do not stand in one spot waiting for customers but are typicallywalking about like they have destination to go to and they are always alone... but they are dressed too provocatively to be just normal girls.
:confused::rolleyes:

waikeekee
01-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Just returning the favour.... as long as it helps bros here to chiong safe... or at least chiong while being aware of the level of risk they are being exposed to.

By the way... when walking around xiangxichun late at night... there are some good looking girls all dressed to attract attention walking around the same area. They look likely to be independent FLs that are not linked to any of the roaming okts or aunties.

Can any bro share how to approach them? Or has any bro tried approach these indpendent FLs? I saw a few good ones but was not sure how to approach them --> I was afraid I may be have mistaken them as working girls thus insulting them. (These girls do not stand in one spot waiting for customers but are typicallywalking about like they have destination to go to and they are always alone... but they are dressed too provocatively to be just normal girls.
:confused::rolleyes:

Bro 2timesaday;

I think these gals who dress provocatively are those KTV WL. They got nobody to book them for overnight that day, so they will prowl the streets for horny guys like you. Some are good looking whereas some are so so.

When you want to engage them for ST or LT, just approach them and dont be SHY. Sometimes, if you are lucky, you might get a bargain. I really can't wait to get back to Hong Kong.

RGDS
WKK

waikeekee
02-08-2009, 02:23 AM
Hi bro,
What do you mean, please elaborate......

My humble two cents.

Abang aakumu;

How are you? The chinese proverb is very well phrased by bro adidas88. It's analogy means if one venture frequently to the mountains where Tigers live, you inevitably will run into a Tiger (Harimau) someday?

SO since Tony Stark (Singapore punia, bukan gambar punia IRONMAN) walked around CP, ZH & SZ in the wee hours of the night, he will one day meet some thugs or robbers, worst still he might meet a perverted Rapist and screw his ass! :eek:

That day, after lunch in SZ as we parted our ways. He headed north and me south bound. When I was back in HKG (Home) I was curious and concerned about his well being, so I called him. He has arrived in CP liao, it was about 11PM. He sounded very funny then as he told me he bought a Steel Wrench for personnal protection and this wrench was hanging on his belt for all to see. He said "Quote Sidearms gave the Police confidence, so by buying this wrench, it gave me confidence as well and hopefully it will deter all potential thugs, robbers and perhaps some perverted rapist. Unquote"

Yoh! Tony, sorry to "Bicha your lobang" I just thought it is a funny story and should share will all readers and samster.:D Don't be angry, I will buy you makan when we meet in HKG or SZ in September.

Cheerio and have a good weekend:)

Sinoview
02-08-2009, 10:34 AM
2 days ago - (2am) A few Ah Yees (Aunties) are prospecting customers along chunfeng road outside breadtalk (next to queen spa) You can see Mcdonalds across the road from where the girls hang out. the girls (mostly young) are sitting around the benches along pedestrian walkway. quite a big selection (more than 20 girls sitting around)

Small alley in Xiangxichun (supposed BBS) -
last 2 nights - (7pm and 1am)
The gongans did not stop people or question anyone from entering the alleys though.

Interestingly, when I passed by in the same alleys in the day-time around 11am. Alot of the girls were hanging around in the alley, all dressed to kill and opening soliciting business.

Futien BBS - last night - NO ACTION AT ALL
!

Just outside Breadtalk is the new area for their "business". Used be to around Seibu n Ton ren Tang.

I guess it wont last veri long as this place is too high profile as many family people ll make use of this area. It's located along the popular n corwded Chun Fen lu. Moreover it's just beside the very popular bus stop......

Those r NOT gong an ...they r only bao an aka security guards employed by the estate mgt.....Hehe......

The BBS operating hrs here has been altered by the authority since mid last year already. They r allow to be active only during "off peak" hrs.....In fact, most gals can be seen bet....0200am to 0200pm....A compromise with the "paid gong an" i guess.....

Futien BBS like those in Shang n Xia sha n fuxing has been too high profile liao....... Hkey favourite spots.....has been under tremendous to shut by the top gov officials. In fact many of the new bbs in Xiang Xi Chun are relocated fm the futien BBS.....

Have fun....

goldpoker
03-08-2009, 11:36 PM
Just outside Breadtalk is the new area for their "business". Used be to around Seibu n Ton ren Tang.

I guess it wont last veri long as this place is too high profile as many family people ll make use of this area. It's located along the popular n corwded Chun Fen lu. Moreover it's just beside the very popular bus stop......

Those r NOT gong an ...they r only bao an aka security guards employed by the estate mgt.....Hehe......

The BBS operating hrs here has been altered by the authority since mid last year already. They r allow to be active only during "off peak" hrs.....In fact, most gals can be seen bet....0200am to 0200pm....A compromise with the "paid gong an" i guess.....

Futien BBS like those in Shang n Xia sha n fuxing has been too high profile liao....... Hkey favourite spots.....has been under tremendous to shut by the top gov officials. In fact many of the new bbs in Xiang Xi Chun are relocated fm the futien BBS.....

Have fun....

Bro sinoview, where is the bread talk ?? lol
Near luohu station ??

Just went Thai disco ... went on "hunger" strike came back so early ...
must save lots to go SZ n have fun !!

Where near luohu got SYT or OL, hope is without OKT or MMS.
Got fish tank to choose ? lol

Sinoview
04-08-2009, 09:15 AM
Bro sinoview, where is the bread talk ?? lol
Near luohu station ??

Just went Thai disco ... went on "hunger" strike came back so early ...
must save lots to go SZ n have fun !!

Where near luohu got SYT or OL, hope is without OKT or MMS.
Got fish tank to choose ? lol

The Breadtalk we r talking abt is in Louhu...but not too near the train station...It's at the junction of Chun Feng lu n xiang xi lu.....Opp the chun feng lu Mac outlet....

No fish tank in China lah...Pls dont forget China is still communist country unlike thailand....they maybe liberal in many sense but still very controlled.

There r many BBS in Louhu Chun....diagonally opposite Shangrila Hotel. Many SYT available there...But dont expect much service ...thise r "quick release" joints !!!!

For real fun....go explore Dong Guang ...the likes of CP, CA, ZMT etc....

goldpoker
04-08-2009, 01:15 PM
The Breadtalk we r talking abt is in Louhu...but not too near the train station...It's at the junction of Chun Feng lu n xiang xi lu.....Opp the chun feng lu Mac outlet....

No fish tank in China lah...Pls dont forget China is still communist country unlike thailand....they maybe liberal in many sense but still very controlled.

There r many BBS in Louhu Chun....diagonally opposite Shangrila Hotel. Many SYT available there...But dont expect much service ...thise r "quick release" joints !!!!

For real fun....go explore Dong Guang ...the likes of CP, CA, ZMT etc....

Thanks Bro !!

I looking for overnight at my hotel instead of quick release...
CAnt go DG leh ... restricted to SZ lol =X

If you know any do let me know .. Thanks !!

hitchhiker
04-08-2009, 02:27 PM
Hi bros,
In addition to WL, if you are also into chionging pubs/discos to hunt, the shenzhen discos are as happening as ever. I took a break from TST pubs to take a chiong in our northern neighbor territory. It seems any nights of the week it is always crowded?!

For discos along Chun Feng, check out Cash and C2 just side by side each other. I particularly like Cash. Furtherdown, also visit Babyface. The crowd is mostly young, teenagers and young 20s. SYT meimei all over. Some are from HK who find it cheaper to chiong SZ, while some are staying in SZ itself. There are occasional drug taking, but be careful and be streeet smart! Occasional fights as well but usually nothing serious. Good chances for nice drinking and getting high sessions. Happy hunting!

waikeekee
04-08-2009, 06:26 PM
Hi bros,
In addition to WL, if you are also into chionging pubs/discos to hunt, the shenzhen discos are as happening as ever. I took a break from TST pubs to take a chiong in our northern neighbor territory. It seems any nights of the week it is always crowded?!

For discos along Chun Feng, check out Cash and C2 just side by side each other. I particularly like Cash. Furtherdown, also visit Babyface. The crowd is mostly young, teenagers and young 20s. SYT meimei all over. Some are from HK who find it cheaper to chiong SZ, while some are staying in SZ itself. There are occasional drug taking, but be careful and be streeet smart! Occasional fights as well but usually nothing serious. Good chances for nice drinking and getting high sessions. Happy hunting!

Hello Bro HitchHiker;

Finally you appear again and as usual offering you good advise. I just had kopi with sebast97 and we were talking about you guys. The places you mentioned, are they at this SOHO area? When I was there, I noticed in this SOHO building, there are many Bars, Pubs and Discos. Since I am always there in the day, so didnot went in to look as all the shops are closed. If time permits, I hope we could go there and cheong together.

RGDS
WKK

hitchhiker
04-08-2009, 09:59 PM
The places you mentioned, are they at this SOHO area? When I was there, I noticed in this SOHO building, there are many Bars, Pubs and Discos. Since I am always there in the day, so didnot went in to look as all the shops are closed. If time permits, I hope we could go there and cheong together.

bro WKK, its yet another T8 typhoon night here in HK. Yes, we should chiong again soon!

Not sure what you mean by soho area. The discos I refer to are along Chun Feng Lu just a few blocks from Lao Di Fang hotel. Hard to miss it in the nights when the neon lights are flashing and with the mei meis standing around outside! :D

Tony Stark
04-08-2009, 11:28 PM
That day, after lunch in SZ as we parted our ways. He headed north and me south bound. When I was back in HKG (Home) I was curious and concerned about his well being, so I called him. He has arrived in CP liao, it was about 11PM. He sounded very funny then as he told me he bought a Steel Wrench for personnal protection and this wrench was hanging on his belt for all to see. He said "Quote Sidearms gave the Police confidence, so by buying this wrench, it gave me confidence as well and hopefully it will deter all potential thugs, robbers and perhaps some perverted rapist. Unquote"

Yoh! Tony, sorry to "Bicha your lobang" I just thought it is a funny story and should share will all readers and samster.:D Don't be angry, I will buy you makan when we meet in HKG or SZ in September.

Cheerio and have a good weekend:)

Check this post (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/21954-events-chang-ping-1163.html#post3980311) for my reply.

Ok Ding Tai Feng on you next time. Hahaha. :D

waikeekee
05-08-2009, 01:04 AM
bro WKK, its yet another T8 typhoon night here in HK. Yes, we should chiong again soon!

Not sure what you mean by soho area. The discos I refer to are along Chun Feng Lu just a few blocks from Lao Di Fang hotel. Hard to miss it in the nights when the neon lights are flashing and with the mei meis standing around outside! :D

HitchHiker;

Typhoon T8 again huh? It should be fun. I was also informed this early evening. So, do you go home early or need not report for work since it is now T8?

This SOHO area is along Jia Bin Lu. Walking from Luo Hu Station is about 15-20 mins. Since it is summer, walking is not advisable as it is hot and humid. For me, I will take a ride from those bicycle-Taxi which is RMB5.00 one way. It is very fun when you are a pillion rider behind the cyclist.

The view is excellent and the pace is just right to see people (Ordinary PPL, WL/PPS/MMS & OKTS) walking or plying their trade along the streets of SZ. A warning though, also not for the faint-hearted, this cyclist will go against traffic, cross on red and they seem to own the streets. I think there is only 1 disadvantage, when the cyclist had a hard and long, when sitting behind, make sure you have a face-mask or something to cover your nostrils. The pungent smell of his sweat can be overwhelmingly strong.

Cheerio
WKK

waikeekee
05-08-2009, 01:11 AM
Check this post (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/international-field-reports-new/21954-events-chang-ping-1163.html#post3980311) for my reply.

Ok Ding Tai Feng on you next time. Hahaha. :D

Hello Tony;

Finally, you are back. Ding Tai Feng or something else also can. Just choose what you like to makan. I will be flying back to Hong Kong come next week. Let me know when shall we go to Luo Hu Chun again?

RGDS
WKK

Tony Stark
05-08-2009, 03:55 AM
This SOHO area is along Jia Bin Lu. Walking from Luo Hu Station is about 15-20 mins.

Soho Bar can be reached by dropping off at Guo Mao MTR Station. Only one stop away from Luo Hu Station.

Hello Tony;

Finally, you are back. Ding Tai Feng or something else also can. Just choose what you like to makan. I will be flying back to Hong Kong come next week. Let me know when shall we go to Luo Hu Chun again?

Which date will you return to Hong Kong? Maybe we can plan a joint assault to SZ, CA or CP. My dates are out. See signature.

¥120 bonks no problem. This time round I'll try my luck and slash the price to ¥100 with the OKT since we're giving the OKT volume business regularly. This is China man's rate. Kekeke. :p

Also this OKT's room is the cleanest I've ever used. Puts some Motel's cleanliness to shame! That's why I want to use the services of this OKT again. After I rejected two girls she brought up. I told her in a straight forward fashion, "You'll defintely have my business as I like your clean and tidy rooms. So don't waste time and just bring up SYTs with big boobs that have some standard." True and behold she brought up a few and although not as big boobs as I'd like to have. I just chose one in appreciation for her efforts. When I finished and went down. The SYTs are in full force at 1am. Haha saw many targets that I want to try in the future and make a note of it.

Your first mission is to bonk Ah L** (¥150) over at HM Building. No wonder you're smitten by her. She looks a bit like your Heavenly Spa ji shi over at Feng Gang Zhen, Dongguan. :D

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4309/4309369eec1c9f88adad43aaf7aab62b52efe27.jpg

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4309/43093591549a8492cd8a4fee69d212e56542cdf.jpg

1thousand
05-08-2009, 05:23 AM
[QUOTE=hitchhiker;3978722]Hi bros,

Yup. There's a Pub name RICHY at Lu Shan Hotel oso not bad ( FACE is just opp). Richy Always crowded too. Heard if need some companions, can be arranged, but of cos need to know somebody there,if not no kang tao. hahaha

hitchhiker
05-08-2009, 10:43 PM
Yup. There's a Pub name RICHY at Lu Shan Hotel oso not bad ( FACE is just opp). Richy Always crowded too. Heard if need some companions, can be arranged, but of cos need to know somebody there,if not no kang tao. hahaha
Thanks bro, I will try to check out that place. Don't worry about arranging companions, we can always hunt ourselves :p chances in SZ usually quite good!

waikeekee
06-08-2009, 05:14 AM
[QUOTE=Tony Stark;3980874]

Which date will you return to Hong Kong? Maybe we can plan a joint assault to SZ, CA or CP. My dates are out. See signature.

¥120 bonks no problem. This time round I'll try my luck and slash the price to ¥100 with the OKT since we're giving the OKT volume business regularly. This is China man's rate. Kekeke. :pQUOTE]

Tony Stark;

I will probably meet you to cheong the streets of Shenzhen around the 3rd week of August. I am still thinking of Xiao Lan, remember her? Such a sweet gal!

Wah! You really too much leh! 得寸进尺! I don't think you can get RMB100.00 lah. RMB120.00 very low liao, are you really going to squeeze the OKT's? Let some room for them to makan. However, I will always support you, I will go with you to the place you mentioned. We try! Then the Ding Tai Feng makan on me.

RGDS
WKK

goldpoker
06-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Any1 stay xin an hotel?? V near to luo hu train station.
Hope to get some info :)

thanks 1st

waikeekee
07-08-2009, 12:49 AM
[QUOTE=hitchhiker;3980002]

Bro 1thousand;

It's a really small world isn't it. Fancy bumping into you at a Hawker Centre in Sillypore. The ironic thing is that when you ask to meet me in the evening and I can't make it because of prior appointment.

So after your makan, where did you go? I noticed that Geylang has been swept clean of Street Walkers. Nothing much to see unless you visit the licenced whorehouse or the KTV's

Thank you for the above info about the pub in Lu Shan Hotel. Will visit the Pub and try my luck when I go back to Hong Kong again.

RGDS
WKK

香香很烦
07-08-2009, 02:43 PM
im coming over to shenzhen on aug 15... any brother got kangtao to chiong? i break off with shenzhen gf so lanlan come alone liao.... cryyyyyy.

escx60
09-08-2009, 11:30 PM
Any bro got number of FL available. Will be in SZ next week, but may not have time to go look see look see, will have to settle with "Room service"...

Also, what is the legal age, got fren intro a girl only 17 yrs old. legal or not?

icecum
10-08-2009, 12:35 AM
I am also at sz from 12/08 with my sz gf......

aakumu
10-08-2009, 09:54 AM
Any bro got number of FL available. Will be in SZ next week, but may not have time to go look see look see, will have to settle with "Room service"...

Also, what is the legal age, got fren intro a girl only 17 yrs old. legal or not?

Hi bro,
You have PM.

My humble two cents.

Vertu
11-08-2009, 06:14 PM
Will be in Sz for a few day each month, any good okt recommendation as i prefer to bring back to my hotel rm usually in Futian (huaqiangbei).

was there last month as raid are every where, even a few massage palour are not open for business.

Thanks in advance

Ange|Boy
11-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Bro I always search at baidu for lobang, any OKT will do, just be firm with the price thats all, they will try to increase the price, just cao bei and they will reduce it.

I Stay at Futain when I visit there too, but I normally stay at Huang Gang

nomoretimes
12-08-2009, 03:52 AM
Hi guys,

Anyone in sz? I will be staying at queen spa. anyone staying near the area or in queen spa can pm me.

ric316
13-08-2009, 12:02 AM
[QUOTE=Tony Stark;3952815]My dates are all confirmed. Already PMed you my dates some time back. If anyone wants to tag along. Just arrange schedule with me two days before the trip.

hi bro tony stark...been reading thru this thread & u sure are the SZ/DG taiko :)
anyway i will be in HK from 19th til 25th august & plan to go to SZ or DG but have got no kakis...being reasonably new to the china cheonging scene...do u mind if i tag along with u for lessons? :)

ric316
13-08-2009, 12:36 AM
oops not forgetting a shoutout to bro waikeekee as well :)

Tony Stark
13-08-2009, 03:17 AM
Tony Stark;

I will probably meet you to cheong the streets of Shenzhen around the 3rd week of August. I am still thinking of X*** L**, remember her? Such a sweet gal!

Wah! You really too much leh! 得寸进尺! I don't think you can get RMB100.00 lah. RMB120.00 very low liao, are you really going to squeeze the OKT's? Let some room for them to makan. However, I will always support you, I will go with you to the place you mentioned. We try! Then the Ding Tai Feng makan on me.

Once you returned to Hong Kong. You better go back to SZ alone immediately and bonk your long lost lover A* L** first.
Her wet pussy has been dripping for you ever since you returned to Singapore 3 weeks ago! :D

Haha hope we can work something work next week. Squeeze the OKT's balls dry. :D

hi bro tony stark...been reading thru this thread & u sure are the SZ/DG taiko.
anyway i will be in HK from 19th til 25th august & plan to go to SZ or DG but have got no kakis...being reasonably new to the china cheonging scene...do u mind if i tag along with u for lessons? :)

Not SZ/DG dai kor or anything lah. I'm just a hardcore traveller that loves making some new friends along the way.

Unfortunately already heading back to Macau on 19th Aug.
Unless you can meet in Zhuhai during the evening for a few hours.
Just take down my contact no. and call if you can make it.
Maybe for a sauna session. :)

waikeekee
13-08-2009, 06:27 PM
[QUOTE=Tony Stark;4004873]Once you returned to Hong Kong. You better go back to SZ alone immediately and bonk your long lost lover A* L** first.
Her wet pussy has been dripping for you ever since you returned to Singapore 3 weeks ago! :D

Hey Tony!

I am back in Hong Kong now. Arrived last night. I will be able to go to SZ with you next week on the 18th. Please give me call or sms me when you are here. Too bad, this week is not good for me, have relatives visiting me, so stuck in Hong Kong. I will surely be looking for that XixxLxx come next week.

RGDS
WKK

Tony Stark
13-08-2009, 11:12 PM
Hey Tony!

I am back in Hong Kong now. Arrived last night. I will be able to go to SZ with you next week on the 18th. Please give me call or sms me when you are here. Too bad, this week is not good for me, have relatives visiting me, so stuck in Hong Kong. I will surely be looking for that XixxLxx come next week.

Ok cool man. I shall route my journey to SZ on 18th Aug.

See you soon. :)

waikeekee
14-08-2009, 01:49 AM
Ok cool man. I shall route my journey to SZ on 18th Aug.

See you soon. :)

Ok, noted. Don't forget to keep you stomach empty so that you can eat your fill at Ding Tai Feng which is on me.

ric316
14-08-2009, 02:15 AM
Once you returned to Hong Kong. You better go back to SZ alone immediately and bonk your long lost lover A* L** first.

Not SZ/DG dai kor or anything lah. I'm just a hardcore traveller that loves making some new friends along the way.

Unfortunately already heading back to Macau on 19th Aug.
Unless you can meet in Zhuhai during the evening for a few hours.
Just take down my contact no. and call if you can make it.
Maybe for a sauna session. :)

damn...i will only be free to go SZ/CP from 22nd onwards....too bad cant meet up with u bro tony stark. but thanks very much for the offer...if we happen to meet...drinks are on me :)
in the meantime, will have to see if any other bros here will be in SZ around 22nd-25th august...sighhhh

Tony Stark
15-08-2009, 04:26 PM
Post this to make bro waikeekee gian and PCC. :D

This is a bustier version of his long lost lover A* L** who smiled at him on Jianshe Road last month. :D

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4492/4492845eac21bc2682ac40bf8b5db2529a41322.jpg

waikeekee
15-08-2009, 04:46 PM
Post this to make bro waikeekee gian and PCC. :D

This is a bustier version of his long lost lover A* L** who smiled at him on Jianshe Road last month. :D

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4492/4492845eac21bc2682ac40bf8b5db2529a41322.jpg

Hey Tony!

No need to do such thing lah! Correct correct! Concurr concurr! She looks like Xixx Lxx but she has bigger head lamps. So what time do you want me to at SZ on Tuesday (18th)?

By the way, Tony, I might be think of a day trip to CP as well. Are you game? I have another samster who wants to join us, hope it is fine with you. This samster is also a sillyporean living in HKG like me.

RGDS
WKK

Tony Stark
16-08-2009, 12:49 AM
Hey Tony!

No need to do such thing lah! Correct correct! Concurr concurr! She looks like Xixx Lxx but she has bigger head lamps. So what time do you want me to at SZ on Tuesday (18th)?

By the way, Tony, I might be think of a day trip to CP as well. Are you game? I have another samster who wants to join us, hope it is fine with you. This samster is also a sillyporean living in HKG like me.

Yes that's why I post this pic here. She resembles about 80% to this pic. :D

I've no objections. In fact it'd be more fun to have 2-4 guys in a group.
However if you're just doing a day trip to CP it'd be quite "wasteful". I recommend at least 1D/1N.

I can reach SZ or CP around 12pm. This trip is only 2D/1N for me.
I'll stay put in one place once I've make a decision on my destination.

waikeekee
16-08-2009, 12:58 AM
Yes that's why I post this pic here. She resembles about 80% to this pic. :D

I've no objections. In fact it'd be more fun to have 2-4 guys in a group.
However if you're just doing a day trip to CP it'd be quite "wasteful". I recommend at least 1D/1N.

I can reach SZ or CP around 12pm. This trip is only 2D/1N for me.
I'll stay put in one place once I've make a decision on my destination.

Good morning Tony;

I am meet this guy on Monday for yum cha to discuss our trip to CP. I am also game for overnite but don't know about him. I will let you know what will happen on Monday. Lidat, must bring more condoms liao.

RGDS
WKK

Tony Stark
16-08-2009, 01:05 AM
I am meet this guy on Monday for yum cha to discuss our trip to CP. I am also game for overnite but don't know about him. I will let you know what will happen on Monday. Lidat, must bring more condoms liao.

Ok I'll on my China comms around 02:00hrs on 18th Aug. Signal might be weak in Macau as I'll only cross over to Zhuhai at 07:00hrs.

So let me know your decision by this time as I'll need to take a coach to either SZ or CP. ETA to destination is 2.5-3 hours.

No need to bring condoms. Pharmacies in CP are well stocked. :D

sexrookie
16-08-2009, 08:14 AM
Bros,

Would like to seek some advice as if anyone know of any public bus that would travel from Shenzhen Airport to ChangAnn

Will this transport be available also when I want to come back to Singapore, ChangAnn to Shenzhen Airport

What would be the cost for the trip and waiting duration if I miss it

Thanks in advance

regards

:D

izaaat
16-08-2009, 11:07 AM
I am in SZ now any bro like to meet up can reach me at 13025468838

palefish
17-08-2009, 01:42 AM
Planning a trip to Shenzhen and HK. Will be there in 2 weeks. Only plans so far is a visit to Queens Spa. Any advice from bros on how to get some fun in my hotel?

aakumu2
17-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Hi bros,
I am back, please do not massed zapped me again.

My humble two cents.

goldpoker
19-08-2009, 09:02 PM
Yo!!!
Does 7th mth affect buiness there??
Any 1 stay sunon hotel Aka xin an Jui Dian, need review..

Any 1 cheonging SZ on 10 sept to 13 sept.
The more the merrier !! Lol

adidas88
20-08-2009, 10:55 AM
Finally managed to squeeze a short trip to SZ last wk when i was in CP ..
stayed in 彭年酒店 located in Lohu District ...
we only stay a nite here ... 5 stars hotel with 5 stars service ...

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/rest11.jpg

we have our buffet dinner at the Sky Cafe located on the 50th floor ...
it's a revolving restaurant with a panaromic view of SZ ..
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/rest1.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/rest5.jpg

http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/rest8.jpg

adidas88
20-08-2009, 10:58 AM
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/rest9.jpg

Skyview of SZ
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/rest2.jpg

At nite we have a drink on Apollo Bar located on the 57th floor ..
unfortunately it closes at 0100hrs ...
http://img.villagephotos.com/p/2005-9/1081777/rest10.jpg

etct88
20-08-2009, 11:13 AM
At nite we have a drink on Apollo Bar located on the 57th floor ..unfortunately it closes at 0100hrs ...

nice pics.... can only drools...... no cash to visit such places.....:o

work harder.... to play harder....:p

adidas88
20-08-2009, 11:52 AM
nice pics.... can only drools...... no cash to visit such places.....
no liddat said ler ...
actually it's not too expensive ...
as hotel guest, we r entitle to 10% discount ...
after +++ .. it cost each pax abt 268rmb ... :)

easyman23
20-08-2009, 12:27 PM
guys, planning to stay 1 nite at sz as i need to get some electronic stuffs from huaqiang road. not very familiar with sz
should i stay near huaqiang or luohu? any nice hotel recomm around 300 rmb?
thanks

Tony Stark
20-08-2009, 03:25 PM
Finally managed to squeeze a short trip to SZ last wk when i was in CP ..

nice pics.... can only drools...... no cash to visit such places.....:o

work harder.... to play harder....:p

CASH KING tio si CASH KING. Really know how to enjoy life. :D

adidas88
20-08-2009, 03:49 PM
CASH KING tio si CASH KING. Really know how to enjoy life.
no lar ... since it's only for a nite and i want to stay in a safer hotel thus my gal chooses this one ...

SZ traffic is bad ... and the road system is chaotic ... :mad:

Tony Stark
20-08-2009, 04:01 PM
no lar ... since it's only for a nite and i want to stay in a safer hotel thus my gal chooses this one ...

SZ traffic is bad ... and the road system is chaotic ... :mad:

Welcome to Shenzhen! LOL.

Guangzhou even worse! :p

Maitong Kit Mak
20-08-2009, 06:40 PM
[QUOTE=adidas88;4026365]Finally managed to squeeze a short trip to SZ last wk when i was in CP ..

Bro, mind advising what's the rate for this hotel and location? Ta! Hope it's near to luohu 火车站。

aakumu2
20-08-2009, 07:44 PM
guys, planning to stay 1 nite at sz as i need to get some electronic stuffs from huaqiang road. not very familiar with sz
thanks
Hi bro,
Try HaiFU, nice hotel quite near to everywhere you need to go to.

My humble two cents.

adidas88
20-08-2009, 09:05 PM
Bro, mind advising what's the rate for this hotel and location? Ta! Hope it's near to luohu 火车站。
the rate is 680rmb/nite ...
location is in lohu but io'm not sure if it's near the 火车站 or not ...
maybe other bros can advise ...

hardpoke
20-08-2009, 09:16 PM
can try staying at 罗湖山水时尚酒店.. i used to stay there during my biz trip.. it is only 5 mins drive away from 罗湖station.. be their member for less than 100rmb and you can stay there for 280yuan a night.. cheap and good..

Tony Stark
21-08-2009, 01:41 AM
Hi Tony;

Just saw your PM. Yes, I am sorry that we are unable to meet this time round. Heehee,,,I am going to SZ tomorrow to look for you know who.

When in SZ (although I am talking about little money - they want to rip you off) I wanted to take a ride on those cyclist taxi (1 cyclist and 1 pinion rider) In Luo Hu area, it will cost around RMB5.00 from Point A to Point B. If the cyclist sense you are new, they will quote you from RMB10 to RMB20 for the ride. So just be careful.

Then there is the Cab Drivers who are crooks, when you pay them in 100 RMB bill, they will take it, hold it and return it to you citing they do not have enough change for your money. In actual fact, they have changed your money for a counterfeit. I was in DG 2 days ago, and my friend showed me he has 2 counterfeit RMB100 notes. Those HD90xxxxxx numbers. Both notes have the same serial number. SO, a word of advise - NEVER let your eyes off your cash or another trick is to take note of your money's serial number before paying vendors.

Haha I knew your cock will be itchy to bonk A* L** in no time. Looks like the ZMT trip does not sextisfy your hunger. :D

Scams happen all the time. So stay alert. I like the "Please buy me some bread scam" by kids or girls. :)

Tell you what next time if we have a chance to hang out in SZ or DG. We shall go to the wet market and buy some stacks of hell notes. Better still buy some USD hell notes from Vietnam. Haha.

We can give them to the scammers. Imagine the shock on their faces to meet "sai kong" (priest) like us to bless their poor souls! We can also stand by some Jeepun Roti (Kotex) for the bread scammers. :eek: Hahaha. :D

waikeekee
21-08-2009, 01:50 AM
Haha I knew your cock will be itchy to bonk A* L** in no time. Looks like the ZMT trip does not sextisfy your hunger. :D

We can give them to the scammers. Imagine the shock on their faces to meet "sai kong" (priest) like us to bless their poor souls! :eek: Hahaha. :D

Tony;

You Siow liao is it? Better watch your mouth, 7th month started liao! Don't play play.

Aiyah! Don't laugh at me lah! We know each other, we know what we both like. KTV was fun but I still prefer what we did the last time when we met at SZ. I really missed it. Anyway, I am definately making a trip to SZ and if I can't find 'you know who' I will head to FGZ.

Please help me upload my non-explicit pictures of ZMT, thanks again as always.

Maitong Kit Mak
21-08-2009, 09:05 AM
the rate is 680rmb/nite ...
location is in lohu but io'm not sure if it's near the 火车站 or not ...
maybe other bros can advise ...

Tks bro! Greatly appreciates!,Would prefer to stay somewhere near to Luohu 火车站 as will need to go into 香港湾仔every day and back to Luohu during evening...Ta!

mebirdie
21-08-2009, 11:41 AM
彭年酒店
http://www.panglin-hotel.com

Sinoview
21-08-2009, 04:47 PM
thanks

Huajiang area is just beside louhu....by mrt 2 to 3rmb by cab no more than 20rmb .... so its not much different...... Food wise....both areas r just as good...

My suggestion is go Я³ÌÂÃÐÐÍø: ¾ÆµêÔ¤¶©, »úƱԤ¶©, ÂÃÓζȼÙ, ÉÌÂùÜÀí (http://www.ctrip.com) n chose a hotel that suits yr needs n budget..... For one night only....hotel around 300rmb cannot go much wrong....

Strider_sG
21-08-2009, 05:12 PM
anyone in SZ can meet up and go cheong together? pls pm me how to contact you~~~

Tony Stark
22-08-2009, 01:16 AM
Tony;

You Siow liao is it? Better watch your mouth, 7th month started liao! Don't play play.

Aiyah! Don't laugh at me lah! We know each other, we know what we both like. KTV was fun but I still prefer what we did the last time when we met at SZ. I really missed it. Anyway, I am definately making a trip to SZ and if I can't find 'you know who' I will head to FGZ.

Please help me upload my non-explicit pictures of ZMT, thanks again as always.

So did you manage to locate your long lost lover today? :D

Your ZMT pics are all uploaded and posted. My pleasure. :)

aakumu2
22-08-2009, 11:24 AM

Hi bro,
You are so nice to help out my big bro WKk, when can we cheong together?

My humble two cents.

aakumu2
22-08-2009, 11:25 AM

Hi bro,
You are so nice to help out my big bro WKK, when can we Cheong together?

My humble two cents.

waikeekee
22-08-2009, 09:03 PM

Hello Tony;

As our Chinese belief go, destiny and fate. Perhaps AL and I are not fated to bonk each other. I went to SZ yesterday. While on my way, in the KCR (HKG East Railway Line) I called her to inform her that I wanted her badly. Alas, it was not to meant be. She adviced that she is not working that day and she was at home @ Long Gang (Pu Ji), a bit far from Luo Hu.

So, I had to change my plans. When I passed the Customs/Immigrations, I decided to re-visit FGZ. Please look out for my FR and as usual, you have mail with many explicit photos. Please be a kind soul and do the necessary. Thanks a thousand in advance.

In case you are wondering, I have not forgotten that I still own you at least a few meals, beginning with the lunch ar Ding Tai Feng. I will be looking forward to meet you again.

Tony Stark
22-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Hello Tony;

As our Chinese belief go, destiny and fate. Perhaps AL and I are not fated to bonk each other. I went to SZ yesterday. While on my way, in the KCR (HKG East Railway Line) I called her to inform her that I wanted her badly. Alas, it was not to meant be. She adviced that she is not working that day and she was at home @ Long Gang (Pu Ji), a bit far from Luo Hu.

So, I had to change my plans. When I passed the Customs/Immigrations, I decided to re-visit FGZ. Please look out for my FR and as usual, you have mail with many explicit photos. Please be a kind soul and do the necessary. Thanks a thousand in advance.

In case you are wondering, I have not forgotten that I still own you at least a few meals, beginning with the lunch ar Ding Tai Feng. I will be looking forward to meet you again.

Hahaha you really no fate to meet with AL man! :p

Will help you post those pics once I receive them.

No problem with the treats. Your treat or my treat no issue lah. :)

wansomemilk
22-08-2009, 11:52 PM
Hi fellow SZ/CP/DG Cheongsters,

I'm in SZX on 4th and 5th Sep.

In Oct 16th and 17th.

Anyone around pm me. We can have some fun together...

Bro Waikeekee, & Tony Stark, looks like our timing miss again ...haiz

Tony Stark
23-08-2009, 12:41 AM
Hi fellow SZ/CP/DG Cheongsters,

I'm in SZX on 4th and 5th Sep.

In Oct 16th and 17th.

Anyone around pm me. We can have some fun together...

Bro Waikeekee, & Tony Stark, looks like our timing miss again ...haiz

Haha yah man. This is like the 3rd time already. LOL. :D

Sinoview
23-08-2009, 06:25 AM
anyone in SZ can meet up and go cheong together? pls pm me how to contact you~~~

Hello....U appear again out of sudden ???

The money u owe my partner Des ...how ?

Its Not gamble or drinking money. It;s money U request a nice brother to buy food n medicine for yr love ones... So many years liao....U still dont have money to return...yet "conning" around here looking for new preys ?

Pls come up in the open if u r a man!!!!

Maitong Kit Mak
23-08-2009, 09:51 AM

Its Not gamble or drinking money. It;s money U request a nice brother to buy food n medicine for yr love ones... So many years liao....U still dont have money to return...yet "conning" around here looking for new preys ?

So another bad sheep uncovered by CO!!!:cool:

Strider_sG
24-08-2009, 12:18 PM

aiyo~ tis no problem lar. Last time tat Yao KNN do so much for him in end owe salary. I con?? check around lah, i go out with some samster i pay and they still have not pay me yet!

Strider_sG
24-08-2009, 12:23 PM
dun believe check with flipper01 , simplyfun and more. i never cheong and owe ppl money, KNN SBF later got banned then took sometime to recover myself. Left Yao you should know and i dun care in end you still got biz with him, so if you wan to say blacksheep then it is okay. Give Dez email in my pm. Cnnt cheong with u is ok no problem. Use the word Con, i cheong for how long liao, check from spore till china, ppl con got , i con ppl. this is limit liao... spore, that alan borrow 10,000SGD from me in parts of 5,000 , 2500 and 2500. ran off and tat was only one.

use your words with care, if not yao and some ppl in forum that borrowed and run, anyway is like how much? SGD100 or wat? and you use the word con. never know my status and wat shit i went thru and tat alan was suppose to return the money to DEz with interest. That Alan in the Airforce and know him so very long liao, then borrow liao disappear. List can go on and on and some hundred and you call con. Check for my rep before using this word.

aakumu2
24-08-2009, 06:01 PM
d KNN SBF later got banned then took sometime to recover myself. so if you wan to say blacksheep then it is okay. Cnnt cheong with u is ok no problem. Use the word Con, i cheong for how long liao, check from spore till china, ppl con got , i con ppl.

use your words with care, if not yao and some ppl in forum that borrowed and run, anyway is like how much? SGD100 or wat? and you use the word con. List can go on and on and some hundred and you call con. Check for my rep before using this word.

Hi bro,
Well said; I do not know the history, but I too do not like to be called a "con" irresponsibly. Word do get around the truth maybe/ may not be there, but the damage is done.

My humble two cents.

waikeekee
25-08-2009, 04:06 AM
This field report is dedicated to Brother Tony Stark for always being so helpful, thank you Tony!

I went to Shenzhen this afternoon for a cheapo bonk and to look for my ONS i had the last time. After the formalities, it was about 2:30 PM. Before entering Shenzhen, I called this WL named Xiao Lan (晓兰) to ensure she was working that day. She was delighted to know that I will her first customer of the day and she offered to meet me at the Apartment’s ground floor.

It took me about 10 minutes to walk from Luo Hu (罗湖口岸) Boarder Crossing to this building behind Shangri-La Hotel - Dong Men Nan Lu Side (人民南路) and I was a little early. Bought a Coke and had a cigarette and waited for her to show up. The moment she saw me, her face lighted up with a glow that could only means – Some money has just dropped from the sky. She immediately asked me to proceed to the apartment for the deed but I told her that I was hungry and needed some food.

We walked to CDC (Café De Coral – 大家乐), I had a Tuna Sandwich and she only had an Iced Lemon Tea. After some small talk, I asked her how much she would be charging me for the deed. She said that it will be RMB200.00 plus 50 for the room usage. I bargained and we finally agreed on RMB200.00 including the room. Had my sandwich and we walked out the café holding hands like we were GF/BF. It was a short walk to the apartment. When the elevator re-opened, it was the 13th floors.

A reasonably nice, young and petite WL opened the gates for our arrival. Upon entering this apartment, I noticed a WL sleeping on a metal, double-decker bunk with only her panties; am I too early, I thought? This sleeping beauty has got a pair of small and perky tits. A pleasant surprise that a hot and humid day will make a person behaves. XL held my hand and led me to the last bedroom (Master Bedroom) and while walking passed an opened door, another pleasant surprise awaits, a WL was getting dressed. Not feeling shy or embarrassed, I looked at this WL’s tits which were rather big.

Once in the bedroom, she started to undress and out came my camera. She obliged me but has strict indication that she does not want her face to be taken fearing that I might upload the photos on the internet. I reassured her that her instructions will be duly respected and I began snapping away. Only took 4 pictures before the deed and 1 after. We took our showers with her helping me foam-up. Like a standard routine which is very familiar to me, she paid extra attention to my genital, ass and abdomen. After the standardized washing, I re-entered the room and started to have a puff and waited for her to finish up. She took an unwrapped condom from her handbag, left it underneath the pillow and we had another chat. When I finished my cigarette, I was asked to lie on the Queen-Sized bed and she started the deed with a BBBJ. When she thought she had finished, I pushed her head down, held my dick and ask her for a repeat BBBJ. I was surprised that she was pleased to give me more. Confirm my suspicion that she is a horny slut.

She capped me and started to do the Cowgirl. She was moving up and down, grinding her ass around my dick and added the forward & backward movement. I encouraged her to up the tempo and told her bluntly that I wanted her to CUM before we change to another position otherwise, she will be riding me longer than what she expects. She seem exhausted and out of breath. Perspiration was felt on her back, shoulder and butt. I was happy with her performance so far. We moved from Cowgirl to Doggie. She told me it is her favourite position, after hearing what she proclaimed, I opened her ass-cheeks, with her taking my dick into her for connection, I started pounding hard and fast as if my pelvis is fitted with a diesel piston engine, with the hard and fast strokes, I began to reap the fruits of my labour as she started to emit sound of pleasure. Still couldn’t come but was about to. I retracted my penis slowly and ordered her to turn and open her legs as wide as possible for more penetration. She is indeed a slut; she actually enjoyed being screwed by me. Maybe, she should be paying me.

After the pause, I told her to hold my dick and put it in herself. She did as she was told. With both her legs over my shoulders, I was going deep. I was in a scalene triangular shaped from the side elevation. Only my fists and toes were supporting my whole body. I pumped, pounded and pumped. It was time to squeeze her small B cuppers, I reverted to use my knees as a fulcrum, toes locked & sunken into the mattress and my hand were pinching her darken raisin sized nipples. My prick was very well lubricated then and it was moving in and out of the love hole at 40 PPM (penetration per minute) and her tits were squeezed, pinched, grabbed and pulled concurrently. This is it! It was time to let go. I shot my load inside her and with my dick still inside her pussy, she held me and whispered in my ears that she really enjoyed herself.

Overall experience and Summary:

Damage: RMB150 + 50 = RMB 200.00
Name: Xiao Lan (李晓兰)
Looks: 6/10
Breast: B Cup with Raisin sized Nipple
Body: Medium
BBBJ:Yes
Rimming: No
GFE: Yes
RTF: No – Due to too many WL in SZ

PS: Tony, if it means anything, I shouted your name 4 times during the bonk with this XL. Once for a different position and when I came.:D

Photos were emailed to Tony Stark again for his discretion to upload and according to his schedule. Sorry guys, I still don’t know how to upload photos.

waikeekee
25-08-2009, 05:40 AM
[QUOTE=waikeekee;4041465]This field report is dedicated to Brother Tony Stark for always being so helpful, thank you Tony!

It took me about 10 minutes to walk from Luo Hu (罗湖口岸) Boarder Crossing to this building behind Shangri-La Hotel - Dong Men Nan Lu Side (人民南路)

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"]
Sorry! Typo error! Should be RenMin Nan Lu (人民南路)

goldpoker
25-08-2009, 08:45 AM
[COLOR="Blue"]PS: Tony, if it means anything, I shouted your name 4 times during the bonk with this XL. Once for a different position and when I came.:D

[B]Photos were emailed to Tony Stark again for his discretion to upload and according to his schedule. Sorry guys, I still don’t know how to upload photos.

Bro Wikeekee,

This is so wrong lol !! i wonder what the she is thinking when ou did that..

Strider_sG
25-08-2009, 09:30 AM
Hi bro,
Well said; I do not know the history, but I too do not like to be called a "con" irresponsibly. Word do get around the truth maybe/ may not be there, but the damage is done.

My humble two cents.

dunnoe, call me come in the open, i am in the open liao. juz tat quite sometime i do not know how to log onto SBF. It is also true that some samster did come to me, some borrowed some say investment. This Alan from the Airforce know him for sometime, borrowed money then no news.. I think some bros in SPORE who often cheong KTV would know him. Some is know then say do biz together like VISA stuffs then MIA. One , two hundred using the word con, abit too much. I also got sabo then like crazy running after those assO. Sigh, makes no difference, the person who uses the word con, pls pm me your email and i will do the transfer soon. tats it ok.

Sinoview
25-08-2009, 01:40 PM
dunnoe, call me come in the open, i am in the open liao. juz tat quite sometime i do not know how to log onto SBF. It is also true that some samster did come to me, some borrowed some say investment. This Alan from the Airforce know him for sometime, borrowed money then no news.. I think some bros in SPORE who often cheong KTV would know him. Some is know then say do biz together like VISA stuffs then MIA. One , two hundred using the word con, abit too much. I also got sabo then like crazy running after those assO. Sigh, makes no difference, the person who uses the word con, pls pm me your email and i will do the transfer soon. tats it ok.

Dont confused the issue.... if u r sincere U would hv call us ..it's few years already. Our china number never change....

U mean till now u still cannot afford to repay the "few hundreds Sin $$$" u owe bro who upon yr request buy milk powder n medicine for yr child.

We already treat it as "charity done" liao....But since u r here jio bro to chiong n have fun wif You it's only right u hv to settle the issue n be known....

Bro here got the right to know wat kind of man u are ? N not let U hide behind yr rep points....

We dont know any Alan fm airforce ?? Dont throw smoke....

U pay the person who u burrow the money from ...n not becos yr boss dont pay u or someone con U ....U try to con others.....

Everything starts fm a small amount.....U just hv to be exposed.. If not pay up......

Tony Stark
25-08-2009, 03:14 PM
This field report is dedicated to Brother Tony Stark for always being so helpful, thank you Tony!

I went to Shenzhen this afternoon for a cheapo bonk and to look for my ONS i had the last time. After the formalities, it was about 2:30 PM. Before entering Shenzhen, I called this WL named Xiao Lan (晓兰) to ensure she was working that day. She was delighted to know that I will her first customer of the day and she offered to meet me at the Apartment’s ground floor.

Damage: RMB150 + 50 = RMB 200.00
Name: Xiao Lan (李晓兰)
Looks: 6/10

PS: Tony, if it means anything, I shouted your name 4 times during the bonk with this XL. Once for a different position and when I came.:D

Finally my effort has not gone to waste. Your mission has completed. LOL.

You could have arrange a better short time room in a motel. Not sure if she brought you to the same house I went to. I don't like the female OKT from her house. Lots of tricks. Tell me what ¥50 room charge and all that hogwash. ¥150 (all in) is the maximum that I'll pay in this building. For the benefit of readers ¥150 is what I paid the other time with another WL from another house. Last year ¥200 is the going rate. I think this year business is so bad that they can even accept ¥150. Room service at ¥120 also available at the motels opposite.

Please don't try from this buidling anymore as all the OKTs here are hunting for carrot heads. Gentlemen wherever you go please do your part and give the impression to OKTs that us Singaporeans/Malaysians are not Roberts. Can even quote you ¥300-400 some more. Supposedly KTV or amateur girls. Haha so what? :D

In my opinion the quality in this building is not as good as XXC and LHC. Me will negotiate for ¥100-110 rate from my already low rate of ¥120 at LHC. I think ¥100 is China man rate. My LHC OKT knows I bring lots of friends so that's why she very chin chai. You guys might think what's the point of bargaining down ¥10-20? Friends it's the thrill and mind games I'm high on. Hahaha.

I hope you're just joking. Please don't shout my name when you bonk. It sounds so gayish man!

Me going to Tokyo liao you still make me work overtime. Ok pics will be up shortly. By the way I think I ever used this room before last year. :D

Tony Stark
25-08-2009, 03:37 PM
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4540/45404698d4dec3ba0a7836477e012cad642b5e2.jpg

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4540/454047265e2c67c598ff5d96875139b7626b6f6.jpg

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4540/454047516229f6c45f6b1b9ed8a14618afd45c0.jpg

More coming...

Tony Stark
25-08-2009, 03:38 PM
http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4540/4540476b9c2688ced63b189f48b8bb5f14841fb.jpg

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/4540/4540478d4b871b5b427e209b2e4cc0b114ab5db.jpg

beachboii
26-08-2009, 04:36 AM
Any kind soul can recommend me a big tits Sexy Milf In Shenzhen. I will be in Shenzhen this saturday till next monday:)

waikeekee
26-08-2009, 06:00 AM
Any kind soul can recommend me a big tits Sexy Milf In Shenzhen. I will be in Shenzhen this saturday till next monday:)

beachboii;

I have, check out page 117, post #1751, are her titties big enough? She is a MILF, service very good. However, I will have to get permission from Tony, she is actually his contact. Perhaps, you could PM Tony Stark.

beachboii
26-08-2009, 02:32 PM
Dear waikeekee

thks in advance.;)

Strider_sG
27-08-2009, 09:35 AM
As i have said PM me your email address and contact. Mai ani losoh. You can keep going on and on but never leave email and number how i know. i do not have the same number as lost my mobile long back. china card not from Quan Qiu Tong, hard to get replacement too! so give me Dez contact in my pm box and tats it.

goldpoker
01-09-2009, 09:36 PM
Any new updates on SZ??

Btw, any bros cheong ktv in SZ.
I am new, so wanna try ktv, with okt or even with fish tank.
Do give more tips.. Need to plan my night activities.
Best is info on ktv n fish tank/FL if there are any.

Thanks 1st!!

I will be going on 10-13 sept any 1 going??

Bro Tony, which day u will be in SZ any idea yet??

wansomemilk
01-09-2009, 10:23 PM
Hi All,

I'll be in SZX 4th and 5th Sep.

Any bro in town drop me a PM.

Cheers,
WSM

Bro Stark & WKK, too bad we have not been able to meet up so far...

Tony Stark
01-09-2009, 10:42 PM
beachboii;

I have, check out page 117, post #1751, are her titties big enough? She is a MILF, service very good. However, I will have to get permission from Tony, she is actually his contact. Perhaps, you could PM Tony Stark.

Dear waikeekee

thks in advance.;)

Bro beachboii I've already PM you the contact. Please feedback or post FR after you try. Do not share the contact with others. :)

I am new, so wanna try ktv, with okt or even with fish tank.
Do give more tips.. Need to plan my night activities.
Best is info on ktv n fish tank/FL if there are any.

There's a big fishtank over at Xiaomeisha called Shenzhen Sea World. :D

I'll be in SZX 4th and 5th Sep.

Bro Stark & WKK, too bad we have not been able to meet up so far...

Our timing doesn't coincide yet again! :D

closetspacefull
02-09-2009, 01:03 AM
In my opinion the quality in this building is not as good as XXC and LHC. Me will negotiate for ¥100-110 rate from my already low rate of ¥120 at LHC. I think ¥100 is China man rate. My LHC OKT knows I bring lots of friends so that's why she very chin chai. You guys might think what's the point of bargaining down ¥10-20? Friends it's the thrill and mind games I'm high on. Hahaha.

Luohu Chun is now standard 100, tips is up to you. Anyone can get it, not just local. Girl gets 70, the obasan dragging you gets 30. If u agree with obasan for 120, that means girl still gets 70, obasan gets 50.

Xiangxi Chun is 150. Split is 100 girl/50 mummy. Girls at Xiangxi Chun look down at girls at Luohu Chun and yeah, more big boobies and generally better quality. Of course, you can find gems if you look hard enough but matter of convenience vs cost.

Tony Stark
02-09-2009, 02:14 AM
Luohu Chun is now standard 100, tips is up to you. Anyone can get it, not just local. Girl gets 70, the obasan dragging you gets 30. If u agree with obasan for 120, that means girl still gets 70, obasan gets 50.

Xiangxi Chun is 150. Split is 100 girl/50 mummy. Girls at Xiangxi Chun look down at girls at Luohu Chun and yeah, more big boobies and generally better quality. Of course, you can find gems if you look hard enough but matter of convenience vs cost.

Last year I always get quoted ¥120 at LHC even just two months ago when I visited SZ. So the price drop until ¥100 during this month or recently? Or I overpaid? :D

goldpoker
02-09-2009, 06:34 AM
There's a big fishtank over at Xiaomeisha called Shenzhen Sea World. :D

Bro Tony What the charges of the Fish Tank ??

How to get there ?? LOL
Any street directory?? :D
Will be staying in LuoHu City.

Last year I always get quoted ¥120 at LHC even just two months ago when I visited SZ. So the price drop until ¥100 during this month or recently? Or I overpaid? :D

Wahhh ... Bro Tony over pay ??
It is a serious matter ..

Any 1 Cheong Ktv at SZ ??

aakumu2
02-09-2009, 09:53 AM
Bro Tony What the charges of the Fish Tank ??

How to get there ?? LOL
Any street directory?? :D
Will be staying in LuoHu City.

Wahhh ... Bro Tony over pay ??
It is a serious matter ..

Any 1 Cheong Ktv at SZ ??

Hi bro,
Our bro Tony is serious, he never never overpays, he is the undisputed "Volume Value King".
The Fish Tank that is another story.

My humble two cents.

bluephone
02-09-2009, 11:17 AM
How do I get to this Xiangxi chun or luohu chun? Any girl friendly hotel there to recommend? Will be heading there at the end of the month. Thanks!

closetspacefull
02-09-2009, 12:18 PM

Not too sure as well. I thought the regular was 150 for foreigner and 100 for local. But the girl I picked this time round kept silent when I agreed to 150 with mummy. When I went upstairs with her (I usually bring them to hotel for 200, but this time had bought a 10k membership card at Queen Spa that I wanted to spend it off so no hotel room), she confided that she was pissed I agreed on 150, which meant the mummy made 80, more than her 70.

When back a couple of times and 100 was ok with other mummies and other girls as I just pick the first one to approach me inside the chun. And no, the mummies don't think I'm a chinaman as they immediately picked up on the accent and asked if I was from Singapore.

Xiang Xi Chun was my virgin trip there this time. I straight face asked after I enter the room 100 right? The mummy had not mentioned price, which I thought was unusual leaving it up to the girl. The girl stopped mid-way undressing and practically screeched, "NO USUAL PRICE 150! This is not LHC!" After calmed her down by saying my mistake, she was very obliging, and yes, she was big breasted, pretty and young. In fact, other than one obscenely naturally huge titted asian girl I met in New York, she had the largest boobs I ever seen on an asian frame. Whilst I'm not a boob man, I decided to pick her for the novelty value. They were swinging all over the place!

werwet2
02-09-2009, 12:39 PM

tony stark,

u mean shenzen got fishtank just like the same as spore geylang de fish tank tat kept thail girls. and damage is only 100-150 reminbi ah depending place ah,,, cheaper than spore fishtank tat is sing $50 leh .........

goldpoker
02-09-2009, 01:54 PM
tony stark,

u mean shenzen got fishtank just like the same as spore geylang de fish tank tat kept thail girls. and damage is only 100-150 reminbi ah depending place ah,,, cheaper than spore fishtank tat is sing $50 leh .........

Bro Werwet2,

Singapore Fish tank got $50 de lo ...
haha u always go $150 ixxit ??

Tony Stark
02-09-2009, 02:39 PM
Not too sure as well. I thought the regular was 150 for foreigner and 100 for local. But the girl I picked this time round kept silent when I agreed to 150 with mummy. When I went upstairs with her (I usually bring them to hotel for 200, but this time had bought a 10k membership card at Queen Spa that I wanted to spend it off so no hotel room), she confided that she was pissed I agreed on 150, which meant the mummy made 80, more than her 70.

When back a couple of times and 100 was ok with other mummies and other girls as I just pick the first one to approach me inside the chun. And no, the mummies don't think I'm a chinaman as they immediately picked up on the accent and asked if I was from Singapore.

Xiang Xi Chun was my virgin trip there this time. I straight face asked after I enter the room 100 right? The mummy had not mentioned price, which I thought was unusual leaving it up to the girl. The girl stopped mid-way undressing and practically screeched, "NO USUAL PRICE 150! This is not LHC!" After calmed her down by saying my mistake, she was very obliging, and yes, she was big breasted, pretty and young. In fact, other than one obscenely naturally huge titted asian girl I met in New York, she had the largest boobs I ever seen on an asian frame. Whilst I'm not a boob man, I decided to pick her for the novelty value. They were swinging all over the place!

Oh ok so that means everything is still the same at LHC. Just that nowadays they are more hard up for business. ¥150 at LHC is definitely on the high side. Mostly for unsuspecting foreigners.

XXC price is ¥150. I've to agree the quality at XXC is better than LHC. A lot of big knockers! :D

werwet2
02-09-2009, 05:54 PM
tony u got pm

ric316
02-09-2009, 06:59 PM
this might be off topic but i would like to thank bro tony stark & especially bro aakumu for all the invaluable advice regarding SZ. i was planning to go SZ but ended up in CP instead....bro aakumu it was nice chatting with u on the phone....hope to cheong with u one day in SZ/CP. cheers :)

waikeekee
02-09-2009, 07:47 PM
this might be off topic but i would like to thank bro tony stark & especially bro aakumu for all the invaluable advice regarding SZ. i was planning to go SZ but ended up in CP instead....bro aakumu it was nice chatting with u on the phone....hope to cheong with u one day in SZ/CP. cheers :)

Hey ric;

And I would like to apologise for not being able to go to SZ with you that day. Since, you had your fun at CP. I don't feel so bad. Perhaps next time.

neverlandf
02-09-2009, 09:51 PM
Whilst I'm not a boob man, I decided to pick her for the novelty value. They were swinging all over the place!

Bro... long time no see..... hahhaha...

Tony Stark
02-09-2009, 10:18 PM
tony u got pm

Bro no offence but some of your questions that you PM me can be found on this forum or a simple google search can get what you want. Also some of the questions are too chim for me as I'm not a SZ expert.

Maybe you can post your questions on this thread for help.

this might be off topic but i would like to thank bro tony stark & especially bro aakumu for all the invaluable advice regarding SZ. i was planning to go SZ but ended up in CP instead....

Huh what did I help? :confused: I only know how to talk cock. :D
Just post your experiences and share with bros here.

SZ is good for transiting to other places if you land in Hong Kong. If my work finishes late in HK (after 9pm). My SOP is to go into SZ and spend a night there first. The next day 7 early 8 early I'll proceed to my desired city/town. When I reach my destination around 12pm I can get a good head start by taking things easy. :)

Tony Stark
03-09-2009, 12:30 AM
深圳大扫黄 千警持枪围色情村 (http://news.omy.sg/News/World%2BNews/Story/OMYStory200908291505-86807.html)

http://news.omy.sg/OMYMEDIA/image/News/WorldNews/200908/20090829_WD_seqingchun.jpg

How do I get to this Xiangxi chun or luohu chun? Any girl friendly hotel there to recommend? Will be heading there at the end of the month. Thanks!

I need more cuntmandos like you to join my BBS missions. You still dare to go!? :eek: :D

bluephone
03-09-2009, 07:41 AM
Wonder what happens if you are caught. According to the report, it says action as usual after the raid, no problem if you get caught, they still release u after a while.

goldpoker
03-09-2009, 08:46 AM
深圳大扫黄 千警持枪围色情村 (http://news.omy.sg/News/World%2BNews/Story/OMYStory200908291505-86807.html)

http://news.omy.sg/OMYMEDIA/image/News/WorldNews/200908/20090829_WD_seqingchun.jpg

I need more cuntmandos like you to join my BBS missions. You still dare to go!? :eek: :D

I will still be meeting u at SZ =D
As long as there r girls my type i dont really care... LOL

U just have to be cuntmandos officer to lead by example !!

reuters
03-09-2009, 09:32 AM

Thanks for the news.
Was still thinking of heading there when I am in HK next week. KNN.

ric316
03-09-2009, 04:24 PM
Hey ric;

And I would like to apologise for not being able to go to SZ with you that day. Since, you had your fun at CP. I don't feel so bad. Perhaps next time.

bro....no need to apologise...i am sure we will meet up on day in SZ or CP....i am bound for HK again in mid November....we could go for drinks :)

ric316
03-09-2009, 04:27 PM
[/QUOTE]Huh what did I help? :confused: I only know how to talk cock. :D
Just post your experiences and share with bros here.[/QUOTE]

bro...ur so called talk cock is considered good advise by lots of newbies here hehehe

McLovin@@
03-09-2009, 10:00 PM
Heading to SZ on 1st Oct and hanging around for 10 days or so, any bros wanna meet up for kopi or recce for some action together :o ?
Probably limiting the cheonging to bbs/sauna since not enough headcount for ktv :)

Tony Stark
03-09-2009, 11:13 PM
Wonder what happens if you are caught. According to the report, it says action as usual after the raid, no problem if you get caught, they still release u after a while.

You're really one hell of a cuntmando material! :eek:

I will still be meeting u at SZ =D
As long as there r girls my type i dont really care... LOL

U just have to be cuntmandos officer to lead by example !!

Wah fierce leh you! Wait later kena lock up don't call Duty Officer for help hor! LOL. :p

Sorry never receive any sword from roti prata man before.
If receive swiss knife consider very good liao. Hahaha.
I'm not good enough to be officer because I'm only a Hokkien Peng.
First class private nia. For cuntmando officers can look for S1 Captain waikeekee. :p

Thanks for the news.
Was still thinking of heading there when I am in HK next week. KNN.

Can try lah but go during day time. Raids usually happen only at night. Correct me if I'm wrong.

bro...ur so called talk cock is considered good advise by lots of newbies here hehehe

Glad my cock talking helps. Will talk more cock! :D

smoothreptile
04-09-2009, 06:33 AM
Hello/ni hao

I am an American who lived in Shenzhen '05 to '06 and couple trips in '07
I speak mandarin but obviously with an American tongue/face.
I did go visit KTVs with several brothers while I lived in SZ.

I will be in SZ again arriving October 10.
Any brothers available in SZ the 10,11 or 12th that I can meet and find some beautiful girls?

adidas88
04-09-2009, 08:39 AM
Glad my cock talking helps. Will talk more cock! :D
talk ok ... just dun spit like merlion ... :D :D

Any brothers available in SZ the 10,11 or 12th that I can meet and find some beautiful girls?
who else ?? except the one and onli ... bro tony stark ... :)

aakumu2
04-09-2009, 09:22 AM

Hi bro,
Think nothing of it, we are all here to help and to share.
Hope next time we could meet up and cheong together.

My humble two cents.

goldpoker
04-09-2009, 01:24 PM
Sorry never receive any sword from roti prata man before.
If receive swiss knife consider very good liao. Hahaha.
I'm not good enough to be officer because I'm only a Hokkien Peng.
First class private nia. For cuntmando officers can look for S1 Captain waikeekee. :p

U where got 1st class private ...
No need sword, can be warrent officer mah ahaha.
Ur experience will do lots of good to the society of cheongster :)

Morning is safe?
I am quite yound but still traditional, still prefer nite time activities LOL..

Bro Waikeekee going on sept 10-13?
If yes, i got more shi fu to learn from le :)

smoothreptile
05-09-2009, 05:23 AM
Heading to SZ on 1st Oct and hanging around for 10 days or so, any bros wanna meet up for kopi or recce for some action together :o ?
Probably limiting the cheonging to bbs/sauna since not enough headcount for ktv :)

I will arrive in SZ on 10 Oct. I am interested in meeting any bros during my visit. If 3 or 4 bros meet we could do ktv.

waikeekee
05-09-2009, 04:43 PM
U where got 1st class private ...
No need sword, can be warrent officer mah ahaha.
Ur experience will do lots of good to the society of cheongster :)

Morning is safe?
I am quite yound but still traditional, still prefer nite time activities LOL..

Bro Waikeekee going on sept 10-13?
If yes, i got more shi fu to learn from le :)

Me not S1 leh, me messboy when in the army. Still have the "Being the Messboy" feeling in me. Yes, I will bring a small section (5-6 people) with me to cheong Mount. Chang Ping on Sep 11. Moving out in the late evening. Will be staying there till Monday. Please remember to bring you Standard Battle Order (SOB) and also Bullet Proof Vest - I have extra and will pass to you guys if short of supplies.

Tony Stark
05-09-2009, 06:20 PM
Me not S1 leh, me messboy when in the army. Still have the "Being the Messboy" feeling in me. Yes, I will bring a small section (5-6 people) with me to cheong Mount. Chang Ping on Sep 11. Moving out in the late evening. Will be staying there till Monday. Please remember to bring you Standard Battle Order (SOB) and also Bullet Proof Vest - I have extra and will pass to you guys if short of supplies.

Wah you bring one squad arh! So many very hard to coordinate leh. No wonder only messboy can handle lah. Hahaha. :D

Thought this trip we buddy buddy system only. Guess I've to lone ranger mission again. You all book KTV room. I just sit at main hall can liao. Hahaha. :p

adidas88
05-09-2009, 07:49 PM
Me not S1 leh, me messboy when in the army. Still have the "Being the Messboy" feeling in me. Yes, I will bring a small section (5-6 people) with me to cheong Mount. Chang Ping on Sep 11.
going in on 9-11 .... :rolleyes:

Please remember to bring you Standard Battle Order (SOB) and also Bullet Proof Vest - I have extra and will pass to you guys if short of supplies.
no wonder u r still mess boy ... it's SBO and not SOB ...:D :D

beachboii
05-09-2009, 11:25 PM
AnY kIND Soul know how to go from Luohu Chun to Xiang xi Chun? i went to Luo Hu Just now...and had been there twice ..any kind soul can recommend me the way to go from Luohu station to Xiang Xi Chun.?

McLovin@@
06-09-2009, 01:12 AM
I will arrive in SZ on 10 Oct. I am interested in meeting any bros during my visit. If 3 or 4 bros meet we could do ktv.

Sounds good bro, 1 night of ktv in SZ before I fly back on the 11th :)

waikeekee
06-09-2009, 02:07 AM
going in on 9-11 .... :rolleyes:

no wonder u r still mess boy ... it's SBO and not SOB ...:D :D

Yes yes, going to CP on that day after dinner. Economical wise, will probably stay at POLOLIM after the first or 2nd bang.

Sorry sorry, it's typo lah. Everyone know it should be SBO Heehee :D

Thank you for noticing

adidas88
06-09-2009, 11:31 AM
Yes yes, going to CP on that day after dinner. Economical wise, will probably stay at POLOLIM after the first or 2nd bang.
ah ..... there's no POLOLIM in cp leh .... :confused: :D

goldpoker
06-09-2009, 12:54 PM
Bro waikeekee.. Wah so fiece brg 1 section strenght lol!!
U seriously going for war seh...

I super new to cheong in china leh 1st time go china cheong..
Need a lot of details:x
U all meeting at CP straight? Or at SZ?
I will be SZ eh need help to get to CP..

Btw, helmet get from sg or can get from SZ side??

Cash king also going.. Lol nice timing so many senior cheongsters.
Hope I dun be a burden.. :)

cya all there !! Lol

aakumu2
07-09-2009, 10:08 AM
Bro waikeekee.. Wah so fiece brg 1 section strenght lol!!
U seriously going for war seh...

I super new to cheong in china leh 1st time go china cheong..
Need a lot of details:x
U all meeting at CP straight? Or at SZ?
I will be SZ eh need help to get to CP..

cya all there !! Lol

Hi bro,
The easiest way is to go from Luo Wu train station and take the train to CP is about 40 mins ride.

My humble two cents.

bluephone
07-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Hi all,

So in SZ now, where can i find BBS and SWs? Is XXC and LHC still ard? or which other chun is good.

goldpoker
07-09-2009, 11:28 PM
Wah must take train... Sianzz
I wan cheong in SZ thn lol. Too lazy..

Btw wat time of charges for over night??

My supplier find for me is 1200 rmb . Damn exp right??
Any senior can give me a rough guide?

Btw is it a good idea to over night??
Heard most china gals like to rush n get it over with..

Payments over there is like fl in sillypore?
After service?

rooiooi
08-09-2009, 10:44 AM
Went to XXC on last night at around 8pm, didn`t see any OKT around lei, any bro know how to get in touch with the OKT or girls there. I still abit pai sei to approach the girls as I am not if they are 'working' girls there or not.. Any bro can advise..

liveforever
08-09-2009, 10:53 AM
Just came back for Shenzhen. XXC is still around although they are more discreet now. But it is easy to find because the OKT and girls will still approach you. I was there on Sat past midnight. All the girls are out and they told me that sat night is gong an rest day. Lots of girls on the streets. I even saw girls that were there like 3 months ago. The police did not catch all the girls.

aakumu2
08-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Btw wat time of charges for over night??

My supplier find for me is 1200 rmb . Damn exp right??
Any senior can give me a rough guide?

Btw is it a good idea to over night??
Heard most china gals like to rush n get it over with..

Payments over there is like fl in sillypore?
After service?
Hi bro,
Payments is after services, overnight is about RMB is about 1200 and up from KTV joints. Better a short time based as the girls want to get back to gain more customer.
Looking for gfe go to the suanas you will have a better luck.

Went to XXC on last night at around 8pm, didn`t see any OKT around lei, any bro know how to get in touch with the OKT or girls there. I still abit pai sei to approach the girls as I am not if they are 'working' girls there or not.. Any bro can advise..

Hi bro,
Do not worry, they will come to you, just stand there and smile to the girls as they walk passed by, and you will know which is WL.

My humble two cents.

Sinoview
08-09-2009, 12:41 PM

There s a big raid going on around XXC last night.....Gong an ll seen not only petroling along the side walks but going up to the blocks to conduct checks.

A few customers ll seen detained for questioning.....dont play play.....

Better to stay clear of XXC for the time been. At least, pls do NOT go up the blocks to view the gals.... There may be some gals hanging around the area. Pls approach them discreetly if u really want,

Dont listen to those "lib service jokers" who only talked rubbish here....with outdated or general info......

These few weeks are the most serious raids i hv ever seen ....since year 2000.

rooiooi
08-09-2009, 02:02 PM
Bro Sinoview, long time no see, been away from SBF for a long time.. thanks for the advise, so i guess there are lesser cheong places in SZ for quick 'relieve' liao..

aakumu2
08-09-2009, 04:50 PM
Hi bro,
That is strange, as my HK partner who just came back from SZ two days ago, reported it was all normal.
He said everything was a bit slow and there was a sense of caution in the air. Behind our normal hotel Haifu everything was busy as ever.
I was invited to come end of this week, if the situations is that bad I might hold back till the end of Oct.

My humble two cents.

bluephone
08-09-2009, 11:38 PM
Hi what about other Chuns? like Luohu Chun?

How do you get to these Chuns anyway?