PDA

View Full Version : Geographer (Clarke Quay)

Ah Dez
16-03-2007, 01:57 PM
Has been going there for a long time.. wonder why no thread on the place.

I still prefer the previous band, NOVA, to this new zup pa lang band.

But then, still a lot of chicks to pick up from there.

Fuck up management, fuck up boss.. with ton of rubbish rules...

but no choice... want to bring the thai girls out.. have to go there.

Oh Yes... yesterday saw JJ Lin at Geo... Knn, wore a cap... trying to hide.. scared people come up say HI and keep asking him to drink i think..:D

Jaycu69
16-03-2007, 03:05 PM
Bro ..... i do not understand what you said ... ask gal out must go there. Do you mean the gal does not give you their phone no. ???

I went there once in Dec '06 one of the Sat nite. Left at 11 pm with frien as there are not much gals then.

Now frequent ICON with friens.

Cheers .....:)

High till Dry
16-03-2007, 03:55 PM

Oh Yes... yesterday saw JJ Lin at Geo... Knn, wore a cap... trying to hide.. scared people come up say HI and keep asking him to drink i think..:D

Bro, yesterday cheong 2 places huh? I think yesterday u should have some progress with her. All the best!! See ya...:D

BKK Kaki
16-03-2007, 04:25 PM

Bro when can bring xiao ti here to chiomg this joint? Really got girls to pick up :D cos OC oversea can chiong overnight.

Ah Dez
16-03-2007, 07:44 PM
Bro ..... i do not understand what you said ... ask gal out must go there. Do you mean the gal does not give you their phone no. ???

I went there once in Dec '06 one of the Sat nite. Left at 11 pm with frien as there are not much gals then.

As in, asking the thai girls... most if u tell them... este, shanghai, dragonfly...
they don't know... but geo... different, most would want to go.

You have to go there after 2 am.. 11pm, got nothing... 2am, look like wet market...

Because it is the only thai band still singing...

You will see the bands from golden mile discos, live impact, ibarr, cherry disco . There with their customers..

Usually packed.... usually a lot of things to see..:D

Ah Dez
16-03-2007, 07:45 PM
Bro when can bring xiao ti here to chiomg this joint? Really got girls to pick up :D cos OC oversea can chiong overnight.

Asked u 3 times before.... U YAYA...

curiosityz
17-03-2007, 02:12 AM
ah dez bro. i rem one thread in fl section last yr saying one of the fl girl claimed she has f with him before. :p

Hakoshu
17-03-2007, 02:19 AM
Icon still cannot make it... However heard on the 5th, there will be band there.. Currently only dancers... Yea, Geographer is one place tat always led me into doing stupid things :o

Thai Rak Thai
17-03-2007, 02:25 AM
Wah..Clarke Quay must be super $$$$ sia...

High till Dry
17-03-2007, 02:37 AM
Wah all not zzz....

Btw, Thai ruk Thai which part of bangkok r u staying?

I may be heading to BKK end of this month & maybe we can meet up...:p

tomvoyeur
17-03-2007, 05:06 AM

Wow...so happening!! can bring me go 1 day??:D

heard of the place but never went there b4....heard this place has fights quite frequently......any confirmation from bros??

Btw, can provide more info, like drinks prices (how much 1 bottle of Chivas?), got LD?, what time the place close?

Thanks in advance!

Hakoshu
17-03-2007, 09:33 AM
1 bottle chivas 178, MArtel 188, LD system too.. Local dancers.. place closes at five.. Late crowd..

Wow...so happening!! can bring me go 1
day??:D

heard of the place but never went there b4....heard this place has fights quite frequently......any confirmation from bros??

Btw, can provide more info, like drinks prices (how much 1 bottle of Chivas?), got LD?, what time the place close?

Thanks in advance!

tomvoyeur
17-03-2007, 05:45 PM
1 bottle chivas 178, MArtel 188, LD system too.. Local dancers.. place closes at five.. Late crowd..

Local dancers?? So how did the Thai mei mei come into the picture??:confused:

Ah Dez
17-03-2007, 07:16 PM
Local dancers?? So how did the Thai mei mei come into the picture??:confused:

It is a thai band joint... but they have local dancers... bar top dancing..

tomvoyeur
18-03-2007, 08:45 PM
It is a thai band joint... but they have local dancers... bar top dancing..

thanks for the info, bro....wanted to go down Geographer yesterday nite to check out the place but in the end got outvoted n landed up in Live Impact...:o Btw, realise yesterday's crowd was pathetic.....practically empty at 330......

Jaycu69
19-03-2007, 12:16 AM
The local dancer also pop at the 51 in JC too. Saw them a couple of times in 51.

The Thai mei mei are those so call hostess butterfly around to ask you buy drinks for them.

Sounds interesting ... shall popo by there again after 2 .... :D

Cheers ..... :)

High till Dry
19-03-2007, 03:37 AM
thanks for the info, bro....wanted to go down Geographer yesterday nite to check out the place but in the end got outvoted n landed up in Live Impact...:o Btw, realise yesterday's crowd was pathetic.....practically empty at 330......

u oredi said it's 330am. Most thai joints were closed....

Malaysian Datuk
19-03-2007, 08:51 AM
Este next door close down already.....Geo still standing.....Thai joints more resilient?

Ah Dez
19-03-2007, 02:40 PM
Este next door close down already.....Geo still standing.....Thai joints more resilient?

After 3am... only 1 geographer thai joint..

after 3 am.. Many Chinese Band joints... shanghai,97, even dragonfly, william is singing more canto songs than english...

BKK Kaki
19-03-2007, 03:09 PM

after 3 am.. Many Chinese Band joints... shanghai,97, even dragonfly, william is singing more canto songs than english...

KOPI san yesterday u go watch Gunners game ? i at home very boring never chio me no wonder Gunners lose.:mad:

Zoick
21-03-2007, 02:27 PM
Went there twice, nothing much "discovery" for me.

CoolBlack
21-03-2007, 02:39 PM
Local dancers are "sub-contracted" from 3rd party.
They are there just to do some dancing and push their drinks.S$10 per shot if i remember correctly.

deuter
21-03-2007, 05:17 PM
Este next door close down already.....
wahhh.. este really close down already huh... thai joint have GROs mah...

talkin bout dragonfly.. heard got THAI GROs there as well? any verification on tis rumour?

tomvoyeur
22-03-2007, 04:01 AM
Finally went down Geographer 2nite....find the place quite empty compared to Live Impact.....the ladies r indeed sun-contracted from 3rd party n onli work there on tue,wed n fri....juz knew that from a gal I bought LD from...:p

Anw the band there is average but I m quite puzzled as to the transparent cubicle beside the bar....any bros know what that is??

Jaycu69
23-03-2007, 01:07 AM
talkin bout dragonfly.. heard got THAI GROs there as well? any verification on tis rumour?

Yup. You are right. Some Thai GROs do patronise Dragonfly. Have been asked by these Thai GROs to bring them to Dragonfly.

They usually be there after 3am. Their purpose in Dragonfly is to market their pub to lure those guys to visit them.

Cheers ..... :)

Ah Dez
23-03-2007, 03:01 AM
Finally went down Geographer 2nite....find the place quite empty compared to Live Impact.....the ladies r indeed sun-contracted from 3rd party n onli work there on tue,wed n fri....juz knew that from a gal I bought LD from...:p

Anw the band there is average but I m quite puzzled as to the transparent cubicle beside the bar....any bros know what that is??

the band is average... the Ex-Band is much better.....

the BOX, is for the singapore bar top dancers to dance in..:D

tomvoyeur
23-03-2007, 03:07 AM
the band is average... the Ex-Band is much better.....

the BOX, is for the singapore bar top dancers to dance in..:D

Damn wasted man! Didnt see any hot dancing that nite n I was seated so near to the box...But I still prefer LI la.....more gals LOL...:D

Ah Dez
23-03-2007, 03:13 AM
Damn wasted man! Didnt see any hot dancing that nite n I was seated so near to the box...But I still prefer LI la.....more gals LOL...:D

seriously... geo, definately 101% more girls than LI. it is just about going what time..:D

Ah Dez
03-04-2007, 12:05 PM
Was there last night, another full house at geographer...

Knn, that ah gua singer was real funny, but then the band really can't sing as well as to old nova band.

Anyway, i find it weird that the old band's photo is still in the toilet.... maybe they coming back, i keep my fingers crossed.

tomvoyeur
03-04-2007, 12:16 PM
seriously... geo, definately 101% more girls than LI. it is just about going what time..:D

So die die must go after 2am to c action ah??? even on weekdays??

tomvoyeur
03-04-2007, 12:18 PM
Was there last night, another full house at geographer...

Knn, that ah gua singer was real funny, but then the band really can't sing as well as to old nova band.

Anyway, i find it weird that the old band's photo is still in the toilet.... maybe they coming back, i keep my fingers crossed.

feel that 199 at Ibarr is still the best thai band so far.......

mayb geo can employ 199 then the place will b hotter.....juz my opinion...:)

Ah Dez
03-04-2007, 12:41 PM
feel that 199 at Ibarr is still the best thai band so far.......

mayb geo can employ 199 then the place will b hotter.....juz my opinion...:)

199.. not that good. The 2 female singers also used to be from LI, Kai, the guy don't really sings well...
I still think LI, the old band city cats .... and nova of geographer... both can fight for my fav band in singapore.

Samurairai
03-04-2007, 01:33 PM
this place near where? seems like a great place to see thais!

Ah Des
03-04-2007, 05:18 PM
CORRECTION, it is EVERYDAY :D So die die must go after 2am to c action ah??? even on weekdays??

tomvoyeur
04-04-2007, 03:17 AM
CORRECTION, it is EVERYDAY :D

ok..noted...will timed myself to perfection to reap max rewards....:D

Ah Dez
17-04-2007, 06:29 AM
Was there just now......

plenty of girls to pick up.... i manage to pick up a malaysian girl who is working at a pub in singapore....

FR to be up....

after i log off line..:D

tomvoyeur
18-04-2007, 04:12 AM
Was there just now......

plenty of girls to pick up.... i manage to pick up a malaysian girl who is working at a pub in singapore....

FR to be up....

after i log off line..:D

fantastic.....hope u enjoy ur escapade in geo....I still prefer jamie, the tequila gal who works on mon only....anw heard the gros are leaving on wed....bros can look 4ward to the new batch ya!! cheers! :)

tomvoyeur
22-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Been frequenting this place recently, find it quite useless to buy drinks for tequila drinks, they cant even rem ur face after a week....been mixing quite well with the band....but so far no FRs to post....think I need to overhaul my image to achieve the ladykiller look or I shld join the band since so many of them r hit on by the ladies..:rolleyes:

ps: bro ah dez, any continuation to yr malaysian escapade??

Mr Sweep
22-04-2007, 05:45 PM
Geographer is definitely one good place to hang out if guys out there like thai bands. But since the previous band Nova left the impact has never been the same.

Btw...where is ibarr??? I love to listen to thai bands singing thai songs but so far haven't found a really good one like Nova...maybe should check out ibarr.

tomvoyeur
23-04-2007, 11:16 AM
Geographer is definitely one good place to hang out if guys out there like thai bands. But since the previous band Nova left the impact has never been the same.

Btw...where is ibarr??? I love to listen to thai bands singing thai songs but so far haven't found a really good one like Nova...maybe should check out ibarr.

Guess you are just too late....the band in Ibarr is leaving in May...

Ah Dez
23-04-2007, 02:40 PM

U can try GM Hip Hop disco,other than the Ex NOVA band... i think now this one is ok..
If not, the J-Dee Band also not bad... the guy sing the chinese songs better than me.:D

Other than that... Dag Thai and TD is ok ONLY...

daydevil89
24-04-2007, 02:38 AM
Hi guys... din realise there is a thread on Geo.... i have been partying there for a long time and yes... Nova is better....
Understand that ex-Nova singer Ah Cat is back....
Nova is now singing in indonesia if i remember correctly and i got feedback from boss that many regular request Nova to return... Hope he will do it...

Ah Dez
24-04-2007, 05:13 AM
Hi guys... din realise there is a thread on Geo.... i have been partying there for a long time and yes... Nova is better....
Understand that ex-Nova singer Ah Cat is back....
Nova is now singing in indonesia if i remember correctly and i got feedback from boss that many regular request Nova to return... Hope he will do it...

Yup i know, currently, 2 ex-members are singing at J-Dee...

the current band is not as good as the previous..

SiamSq
27-04-2007, 09:21 AM
Geographers Bar made the news after BabyFace due to the death as murder case classified by police.Here is the report from TNP <<<AFTER leaving The Geographer's Bar - a Thai discotheque - at Clarke Quay at about 4.30am on Monday, Mr Eugene Chua (above) got into a fight with five other patrons.

MrChua, 31, who was the manager of Que Pasa bar at Emerald Hill, was so badly beaten he had to be put on a life support system after undergoing brain surgery.

He died yesterday and the police have classified his death as murder.

They also have the identities of some suspects and are tracking them down.

MrChua had reportedly gone drinking with two friends that night. The trio had left the club to go to the toilet, and MrChua returned alone.>>>Last time is Catonese pubs that have all these fights,now is Thai Disco:( Make Love,No War!

Ah Dez
27-04-2007, 02:50 PM
This kind of thing... Bo bian 1..

Geographer only got 1 bouncer downstairs..... i want tio problem also no sacred.

I go dragonfly.. 10 plus bouncers out... want to fight, also balls strink...

Malaysian Datuk
28-04-2007, 04:07 PM
suspects arrested.....RIP to victim.....

Last night coming out from GM TD overheard a group of drunk ah bengs say they were proceeding to Geographer.......

Ah Dez
03-05-2007, 03:45 PM
Geographer now becoming Ah Beng Place...... all go dance techno.:D

tomvoyeur
04-05-2007, 01:11 AM
Geographer now becoming Ah Beng Place...... all go dance techno.:D

...they can all dance to 'Murder on the dancefloor'.....:)