PDA

View Full Version : Exchange fo fling

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4

xwar
08-12-2008, 11:04 PM
hi,to bros who really interested to exchange..pls pm me..only serious bros wit reputation...as 2 days ago,i had pm some bros here such as cedric_sunny my fling contact,but till nw i havent received any reply yet..haiz./...

down_under
09-12-2008, 07:39 PM
I got contact of a pinoy gal who is easy to get. She's 33 or something, in the early 30's, but once you get her on the bed, she is wild and want to do it everywhere. I bonked her once in a toilet in a shopping mall after a few drinks. anyone interested to exchange ?

V123
30-12-2008, 06:12 PM
i dun mind exchanging. Real contact though, or with msn.

crypster
21-02-2009, 01:03 PM
let's bring up this thread once again man. but this time those contact u exchange u must guide the other bro how to get the gal man...

not just give and u are on ur own. this will maintain a genuine and fake asshole who try to trade numbers only. and at least u dun have to lose all if needed to. exchange one and see the colors of the other bro...

kerubinu10
27-02-2009, 12:05 PM
I have a fling to exchange. MILF. Strictly genuine exchanges only. PM me.

Takukidd6
27-02-2009, 01:03 PM
Hi Brudders...
Possible to share some contacts?

Hope there are some kind souls bros around.
Thanks

lee_li
27-02-2009, 10:59 PM
I got contact of a pinoy gal who is easy to get. She's 33 or something, in the early 30's, but once you get her on the bed, she is wild and want to do it everywhere. I bonked her once in a toilet in a shopping mall after a few drinks. anyone interested to exchange ?
Bro is her name,ucelo,something like that, a PR,right. i guess we had up the same girl :)

Takukidd6
09-03-2009, 04:02 PM
Brudders, keep the fire burning.
It's either a big TCSS gathering for all brudders for flings activities.

Gathering of flings and brudders.

old_yet_horny
09-03-2009, 06:44 PM
Got 1 average looking plump nurse (local Chin) for exchange... Know her at a club quite sometime ago..

Can rabba rabba+french+petting even just know her on that night... But was too pist drunk to up her. My friend up anopther gal friend of hers... too bad had too much whisky...

Bros with genuine contact + interested to exchange can PM me.:)

sbfcheongster
09-03-2009, 07:23 PM
such an intereseting thread

so after exchanging nos, do we sms the girl, tell the girl, "HEY! i got a no. from my fellow bro!!! he recommend me, said he fling u before? "

Devilish09
09-03-2009, 08:08 PM
Hi..i got one pinoy to intro...

She quite wild ...Anyone with true contacts please send me a msg to xchange..

V123
10-03-2009, 09:47 AM
Devilish 09,

your pinoy is not those maid or working gal in pubs? more like nurse, office lady kind?

crypster
10-03-2009, 07:26 PM
if office and nurse type i wont mind have a few flings on hand too.. pm me to exchange

superchevy
10-03-2009, 11:00 PM
got 2 slut for fuck if you can get them ....... PM me must say first not easy..
if ok first day u are on laio.

Ha79
10-03-2009, 11:54 PM
Exhange contact for flings? only serious bro...email [email protected]

u r A GAL?????

Friendster - sgscrt (http://profiles.friendster.com/41251993)

crypster
11-03-2009, 12:06 AM
wat a joke man... try to sabo pple

vlaar
11-03-2009, 01:38 AM
Hi i have one contact, know her from clubbing, age 26, bed her twice, not really a looker but like to flirt and very horny, she got many flings and like to date different man so no worry. However I looking for milf fling, pls genuine contact pls. My first time sharing fling, hope dun saboh me. Imagine date the fling den husband bf come and whack me up when meet her.

crypster
11-03-2009, 01:43 AM
clubbing fling is hard to trade cos most of the gals know where she know her guys from....

Takukidd6
11-03-2009, 09:28 AM
Brudders,
Let's get rocking this weekend for some party.

Who's interested to attend?

Dbl O ladies night
St James Friday/Saturday TCSS and GTKC(Get to know chicks) gathering?

Msg me if interested.
Cheers

LoveThai
11-03-2009, 10:00 AM
Brudders,
Let\'s get rocking this weekend for some party.

Who\'s interested to attend?

Dbl O ladies night
St James Friday/Saturday TCSS and GTKC(Get to know chicks) gathering?

I am interested in joining you for SJPS, PM me for more details :)

Takukidd6
11-03-2009, 10:57 AM
Wed's night @Dbl O

Friday night @SJPS.
1.LoveThai.

*Full details of meeting(time/location) will be provided with PT. msg.

Thanks
SBF brudders, feel free to join up.
Outside got church group, sports group and study group, Why not a "Wo Ai Char Bor Group".
Always blessing to form a "steady" clubbing group.

PolarOn
16-03-2009, 02:15 AM
hi guys! im new here..currently no fling too zzz..can anyone introduce? thank alot guys! CHeers :D

airwolf
17-03-2009, 09:07 AM
hi guys! im new here..currently no fling too zzz..can anyone introduce? thank alot guys! CHeers :DBro,i suggest u try irc or chatline, very unlikely bros over here will spoonfeed u,hope u dont mind my frankness.cheer.

LoveThai
19-03-2009, 11:51 PM
Anyone wanna exchange Fling Contacts Please Pm me. :)

spurzcool
20-03-2009, 07:19 AM
Anyone wanna exchange Fling Contacts Please Pm me. :)

I never really had a fling. Hence no number to exchange. However, I'm sure I will eventually get myself "something" under the tutelage of all the great experts here in this thread.

Hope it won't take too long.

Shiki101
20-03-2009, 06:29 PM
I never really had a fling. Hence no number to exchange. However, I'm sure I will eventually get myself "something" under the tutelage of all the great experts here in this thread.

Hope it won't take too long.

Same Here, Hopefully One Day I Get One Then I Can Exchange With All The BRos Here, For Real. Cheers~

kira_l
20-03-2009, 08:41 PM
i always thought i muz stick to my girlfriend for sex. to hell with that now, we broke after she left for overseas study. i've got looks. but always maintain a clean image with girls :p.i just joined and is looking to get a "other side of live" now. currently a uni student.. don have FB. anyone would like to give me some contacts? i will return the favour after may, which will be the period for me to hit the clubs after the exams! we can club and go "fishing" too :D (did get success coz of my looks but i chosed to remain loyal to gf.. duhz.. dumb!) ur "investment" wont go to waste. haha

crypster
25-03-2009, 05:20 PM
Have a few fling left still playing... those with genuine fling can PM me to exchange. have been trading with some bro here like LoveThai...

also have a list of blacklist bro junior and senior... so beware.. PM me if you do like to know who are the fakers

Gymster
25-03-2009, 06:23 PM
i always thought i muz stick to my girlfriend for sex. to hell with that now, we broke after she left for overseas study. i've got looks. but always maintain a clean image with girls :p.i just joined and is looking to get a "other side of live" now. currently a uni student.. don have FB. anyone would like to give me some contacts? i will return the favour after may, which will be the period for me to hit the clubs after the exams! we can club and go "fishing" too :D (did get success coz of my looks but i chosed to remain loyal to gf.. duhz.. dumb!) ur "investment" wont go to waste. haha

Bro,

Since you said you got looks and have a decent image with girls in your uni in general, you stand a very good chance, more than anyone of us who are working, to get yourself a steady FB right? I heard exciting stories of orgies session in the hostel both in NTU and NUS. In fact, I overheard a couple of guys sharing their experience after an orgy at NUS Yusok Ishak canteen during lunch recently....

"Luckily you got extra condom... If you didn't stop your bonking and throw me the condom I may did the unthinkable. Sorry to affect your bonking. How's your gal"

I'm so fucking jealous. Why isn't my hostel days as happening as now? Born in the wrong era? :confused:

LoveThai
25-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Have a few fling left still playing... those with genuine fling can PM me to exchange. have been trading with some bro here like LoveThai...

also have a list of blacklist bro junior and senior... so beware.. PM me if you do like to know who are the fakers

Long Time no see bro, PM Me :)

ManInAction
26-03-2009, 05:28 PM
Anymore clubbing outing...sound fun...

lawyer@
26-03-2009, 08:42 PM
so how exchange?

ManInAction
27-03-2009, 12:33 PM
so how exchange?

bro, u just PM those samsters who post have flings ctc to exchange one...Due to some black sheep here, the senior here may likely want you to review ur flings ctc before they give u their...

I am also waiting......

crypster
27-03-2009, 01:41 PM
Beware some senior are also the blacksheep... I have consolidated a list of people who are the blacklisted ones with some bros here...

free to get the list from me

LevusJovi
29-03-2009, 11:27 PM
Beware some senior are also the blacksheep... I have consolidated a list of people who are the blacklisted ones with some bros here...

free to get the list from me

Bro, am I in your list as well??? Haha....If not drop me a PM on the your list and see if we can exchange some contacts as well......cheers

elnino
29-03-2009, 11:28 PM
Same Here, Hopefully One Day I Get One Then I Can Exchange With All The BRos Here, For Real. Cheers~

Hi, Bro, I also never really had a fling or ONS b4, so no number to exchange. But really want to have that kind of experience..hehe..
Hope all the bro here get me "Something" , so that i can share my fling with others.

cheers

elnino
29-03-2009, 11:32 PM
any bro feel convenient to share their flings to newbi here, p/s PM me and thanks alot first...
:)

crypster
29-03-2009, 11:52 PM
newbies stop askin for free contacts pple work hard to get them to give u free... its like asking pple to woo after their gf and let u bed them..

i wont trade nice flings till i gain trust of u.. so if u intend to get slim pretty flings from me on first trade dun bother PM me...

too many given too many lousy flings... with criteria not mention with car requirement or need to spend a lot just dun bother tell u and just pass u name and number..

if that is hw u trading dun bother trading.

Apollo
31-03-2009, 02:20 PM
Got two contacts, one local girl, one malaysian single mom, both in 30s.

Willing to exchange for more fun here

whycare
31-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Got 1 28 yrs old lady from chatline. After few phone calls with her,suggested head down to a pub for drinking, and the rest of the night is SOP. Any bro interested in exchanging gals who come out for fun can PM me. This lady of mine is not slim and pretty type. Abit meaty but looks average and super active on bed. :) Real cheongsters only pls. Thanks.

michael_368
31-03-2009, 02:54 PM
Got 1 28 yrs old lady from chatline. After few phone calls with her,suggested head down to a pub for drinking, and the rest of the night is SOP. Any bro interested in exchanging gals who come out for fun can PM me. This lady of mine is not slim and pretty type. Abit meaty but looks average and super active on bed. :) Real cheongsters only pls. Thanks.

Bro whycare,

Good finding you have. I up you bro.;)

justdoit2007
02-04-2009, 12:18 PM
I have got a fling contact , anyone interested , please pm me to x/change .

Please take note that she need some sweet talking before you can bed her , but once you manage to bed her , you will be in heaven . Cheers .

genuine contact only , faker will be blacklisted .

crypster
25-04-2009, 11:30 AM
seems like thread is really dead

jameswood
25-04-2009, 12:00 PM
seems like thread is really deadWat to do,too many conmen here exchanging fake contacts with genuine bros...

evo3795
07-05-2009, 05:27 AM
Got two contacts, one local girl, one malaysian single mom, both in 30s.

Willing to exchange for more fun here
Hi Bro, interested in the malaysian single mum contact. pls pm me. thanks.

jason1188
11-05-2009, 04:20 PM
Bro,

Since you said you got looks and have a decent image with girls in your uni in general, you stand a very good chance, more than anyone of us who are working, to get yourself a steady FB right? I heard exciting stories of orgies session in the hostel both in NTU and NUS. In fact, I overheard a couple of guys sharing their experience after an orgy at NUS Yusok Ishak canteen during lunch recently....

"Luckily you got extra condom... If you didn't stop your bonking and throw me the condom I may did the unthinkable. Sorry to affect your bonking. How's your gal"

I'm so fucking jealous. Why isn't my hostel days as happening as now? Born in the wrong era? :confused:
must check Fengshui. usually u're preying on the wrong group.

V123
13-05-2009, 06:02 PM
don't mind exchanging, but so far, the number i get so far, dun work.

so far, work once only, is this msn i get from the bro

water_boi
26-05-2009, 01:21 PM
i hve a fling to exchange, can bonk her the first time meet, but its abit fleshy.. anyone to exchange?

Dedgen
26-05-2009, 06:59 PM
i've got a chinese fling number here to xchange. Willing to exchange for chio minah number nia.. :)

Carrick
26-05-2009, 07:56 PM
1st - philipino maid staying in s***k***, off only once a month.... thats why i decided to let go lol, slim figure bcup, aveage looking easy to hook, good in bed.
2nd - local girl still in pvt uni, dun thi8nk i wanne trade this contact unless i really got good offer,

if ur keen on the above 2 pm me to trade, fyi im tired of FAKE contacts so i will VERIFY first... so dun bother to give me any numbers... and DO NOT try and give me FL numbers and try to pass them off as fling .. i have tons of them ..

And do not assume that once u call them they will agree to meet up with u immediately... i believe u have to do some sweet talk and paitience b4u see result ... and fyi 1st girl is easy to get ... 2nd one is ... horny .. but slightly more difficult to meet up base on my exp... with her

whatever dude
26-05-2009, 08:39 PM
Dear Seasoned Bros here...

I admit I am a newbie with no contacts to exchange, but can I just get some tips from you on ways to "fish" for potential flings?

Cheers

darklord6666
27-05-2009, 09:00 AM
*deleted msg*

conquer001
27-05-2009, 04:02 PM
hi Carrick, i've just sent you a PM. Do check it out.

HornyTeen:)
03-06-2009, 04:29 PM
Hey im interested.

travis2
04-06-2009, 02:37 AM
I have some to exchange, only sincere and genuine bros need to pm me.

1. Girl whom I know from club and just graduated from N*U, with nice tits. Rather easy to get, need some sweet talk.

2. Girl whom I known from club, just graduated from *JC, awaiting Uni. I little harder to get, if you click with her, can easy up her.

The above both are quite horny. So bros who are sincere : ) , don't bother to give me rubbish contacts, I will verifiy.

Regards.

trance
04-06-2009, 03:04 PM
- 25 years old FB who works in hotel line. Small size, petitie looking, foxy eyes, shoulder hair. Wild in bed, demands more than me, usually have to give her more than 1 shot. CIM too. Figure around 34B-26-35. Stays in Bedok.

My usual FB whom I always contact when I need to release, currently being tied up with my work no time to acc this FB. She is not those ONS girls, you need to sweet talk with her or make her feel comfortable with you before u can up her for free. I only up her after gg out with her for several times.

Anybody interested can pm me to exchange, I am not into plump elephants or any fakes, reused numbers. I will vertify first before exchanging. Only sincere and serious cheongsters.

tanboonlay
06-06-2009, 04:13 PM
hi
my contact is [email protected]

ChiefBandit
08-06-2009, 05:22 PM
Yo all bros~ those who are really into exchanging of contacts~ so drop me a pm~ ONLY APPLY TO THOSE WITH REAL CONTACTS. will pass out my msn from there then we exchange~

insatiable
08-06-2009, 06:56 PM
Wow hey bros how do you actually start getting all this flings? I am a newbie ya. Can anyone give me some tips on how to get contacts in the first place? Sorry I don't have any to share now

crypster
08-06-2009, 09:34 PM
so many newbies nowadays ready for exchange.. hope no one is using contacts they nv use b4 or awaiting to be trade to test out by other bro...

better still use their ex gf as their flings contacts or even ons to trade...

anyone interested with a list of blacklist bro free to PM me

samwizardchess
08-06-2009, 11:58 PM
hi guys,

i have a few milf contacts to exchange. i have up them a few times, and i have introed them to a few bros. two are 30 plus, 1 is 40 plus. 40 plus one, super horny and good on bed. and her figure is pretty slim. face wise, not for those who goes for FLs. i can intro you to her if you want.

the other 2 i'll share with you how to date them out. definitely not like some bros, who just throw their no. then heck care liao.

if my no. not genuine, feel free to blacklist me. of course, if want to exchange, pls dun give those no. changed, or think you're some psyco kind of contacts one.

ChiefBandit
09-06-2009, 10:50 AM
To all those who pm and ask contact from me.

I am not a FB giver but a trader! Do not request for FB contact when you got none to trade!

normalguy123
09-06-2009, 02:56 PM
any bro interested to exhange contact wif me?

i dunhave much but i ensure u is genuine

malaysia chick nice breast foxy eye jus come back from aus now working in JB

weekends will be in sg

pm me if intersted ya

normalguy123
09-06-2009, 03:03 PM
i have one contact here

a 23 female malaysian working in JB but weekends enjoy club in JB or sg

know her in one of the club in JB

not sure wether any bro is intersted in xhcnagin wif m'sia number

if any1 is pls pm me

nice breast foxy eye wif the classy looks

need sweet talk her a bit and she'll all urs

SpeedTerror
10-06-2009, 12:45 AM
hi i am interested but i got no fling to exchange cause i am new

ZUNBO96
10-06-2009, 12:54 AM
i had one ger which i known her in Md Wong..know only contract through facebook..hP still have but never call anymore..

I dont think all brothers give their true contact..

beachboii
12-06-2009, 04:02 AM
Hi Crypster,

Can i have the list of the blacklist bro...By The way..i had been off this exchange of fling issue for very due to my business and travelling. It;s seem that nowaday my fling are all oversea.

there are still a few brudders here who are willing to share good contact with me. I would like to thanks them for all the wonderful session i had. Now that i am back again, soon i will start my fishing session again .

Any brudders here want to start the ball rolling .(Those who had share contact with me before) . For newbies..my suggestion please try chatline or go clubbing to get contacts .

so many newbies nowadays ready for exchange..

anyone interested with a list of blacklist bro free to PM me

bedlover70
15-06-2009, 05:10 PM
i have one pinay to excharge. she is working here at pub . only excharge with no . email me at [email protected].

amk_dude
16-06-2009, 06:12 PM
Hi bro,

Had pm some bros here regarding abt exchange fling, hope to get serious reply..

Right one, I have 3.

One is a milf in her 40s,

Two are on the meaty side.

But 3 of three got very good skill on bed.

Hope to hear from sincere brothers here...

joshuappx
18-06-2009, 07:18 PM
I have lists of gals ready for exchange. Those keen please message me with your msn address so we can discuss more from there.

My criteria : chinese slim gals preferred :D

add me in msn @ [email protected]

V123
20-06-2009, 12:13 PM
yes, i like to exchange too. msg me

safdamage
20-06-2009, 12:20 PM
Kena dua by 1 bro last week with fake contacts...was really pissed!

anyways bro, am current undergrad, currently have

1 malaysian model contact (look thai)

1 SQ stewardess

1 OL shenton way

contacts.

I had enough of being dua. Bros who are genuine, PM me with contact straight.

Bros interested to exchange, pls pm me or email [email protected].

Sorry, will entertain bros who are straightforward first or pic included. My flings are quality flings and success will also depend on your looks..

thanks and cheers

XiaoChun77
20-06-2009, 02:50 PM
Have not been active in sammyboy for quite sometime & surprise to see this thread still active which is good.

Thanks to some bro who is willing to share & some bro do get contact from me too. At time I do get some fake contact who bro just got them from the contact/phone list & ended up kana fuck for nothing, I already have them blacklisted.

I got my contacts usually from irc or chatline who are really easy to upz unlike those know during clubbing which you really need to speand alot before you can upz them.

Any serious bro who like to exchange can pm me. I may not reply you instantly as my oc is always around so bare with me. Will reply your pm ASAP once I get a chance to online.

Cheers
XiaoChun77

crypster
20-06-2009, 09:30 PM
totally agreed... those they got from clubbing can even rem who they give their number too so they can let u screw doesnt mean they let others screw man..

these type of contacts i dun even bother to trade with....

xunyuan911
21-06-2009, 12:40 AM
Hi bro,

Had pm some bros here regarding abt exchange fling, hope to get serious reply..

Right one, I have 3.

One is a milf in her 40s,
Two are on the meaty side.

But 3 of three got very good skill on bed.

Hope to hear from sincere brothers here...

bro
i got a teacher milf type
are you keen
i very keen for youe milf in 40s
write to me if you want
tks:p

beachboii
29-06-2009, 01:25 AM
Just got one...after so long of fishing session...those who knowme drop me a note in my msn..

BlitzKriez
27-07-2009, 12:20 PM
Hmm i got a couple, but from KL thou.. So any Bro visiting KL area wanna exchange for Singapore fling? (I am at SG working now)

So bro out there, please sincere only.

Mine is abit fleshy but very wild girl (Note abit fleshy, both also i no up them before la.. haha just i know they are easy to up :P trust me on this)

So anyone willing to exchange (I want SG Fling) Give me a reply, i will get to you real soon.

crypster
27-07-2009, 09:08 PM
u are a joke man... u nv up b4 how do you expect any bro to believe your contact... and later get charge for molest in KL haha...

and you expect a bro to pass you a SG fling then he try b4 you must be dreaming...

LoveThai
27-07-2009, 11:56 PM
u are a joke man... u nv up b4 how do you expect any bro to believe your contact... and later get charge for molest in KL haha...

and you expect a bro to pass you a SG fling then he try b4 you must be dreaming...

haha very true. :D

sebassixx
28-07-2009, 01:25 PM
i got 1 local 19 year old to trade.but must chat for a few days 1st.well i took 2days.so yeah interested bros can pm me or email me at [email protected] am 20 so yeah trade only if your flings accept younger guys

BlitzKriez
28-07-2009, 05:30 PM

lol i nvr up cause not my type ma.. known each others thru net for sometime been talking bout doing with each others, but just ignore her finding excuses, well you guys can chose to not believe. But i posting serious contact.

I m not dreaming, just trying no harm.. if u going to KL i can give u the contact for free :) and when u tried it le.. just give me a feedback. OR rather if u want MSN ;) u can talk to her and see yourself.

V123
30-07-2009, 02:12 PM
PM if wan to exchange.

crypster
30-07-2009, 09:17 PM
some small dick zap me but dun dare to leave his nick...

talk cock sing song talking to ur small dick? if u contribute then show us dun come zapping and only know how to talk and sing to your small dick

shumakol
31-07-2009, 11:09 AM
I have one contact for fling exchange pm me to exchange

hotman
31-07-2009, 11:43 AM
i hv one for xchange also...35, good look, good figure

youngkid
01-08-2009, 02:04 AM
anyone trade with goatee33 b4? dunno if scam or not

V123
02-08-2009, 06:01 PM
Scam or no scam, guess u have take a chance. I dun mind exchanging.

crypster
02-08-2009, 10:34 PM
u are free to get the list of blacklist members senior or not who i have traded with

cynicalmindz
03-08-2009, 01:23 AM
Can anybody pm me one contact? new at this, so don't have any to offer at the moment :) but it'll be much appreciated! Arnd teens if possible!

Thanks

qiang88
03-08-2009, 04:04 AM
i got a few too.pm me your email or add me at [email protected]

V123
06-08-2009, 09:07 AM
cRpyster
can I ur black list of bro.

Am kinda sick of bro who send so many pm on asking the gals we have then they tell us abt their gals. But after giving them the contacts, they just disappear. No reply from them anymore.

Am sure many bro feel the same anger

BlitzKriez
06-08-2009, 03:43 PM
I got a Pino gal i met on club last week~ Since i not really into her so gonna share with bros here. (Share by the mean of exchange) You might think its a fake, but you never try you never know, willing to elaborate for bro that have "good" reputation here.

Look :6/10
Boobs : 8/10 Firm B Cup with brown nipple~
Finger/BBBJ/BJ/Frenching: All N/A (But i am sure its all depend on chemistry)
FJ: Tight and wet (Very wet, easily horny)

Well when i did with her she abit drunk, but i hate liquor smell so i dint french her just only fuck her ~ Nothing much cause just a casual released.. So only bro whom always go St James ;) can pick her up she is regular there i believe, so to get under her pants its way way easier :)

collin39
06-08-2009, 11:30 PM
got a few brothers ask me to exchange.Like to put a note that I will stop giving. thanks to some bastards who told the girls that he get their number their sammyboy forum and said my name.:mad::mad:the girls forward his sms to me and I kana fucked big time.she even threaten to sue me or make police report.honestly I am scared stiff by her threats becos I make a mistake.but some bros just fucking selfish, you tell them how you know the girl and your real name, he just tell this to the girls.!!!!!!::eek:ONS is something you have to go and earn ...alot is by how you talk, look and behave...just becos I tell you I had an ONS doesn't mean you can go and straight away ask the girls for ONS.which normal girl will ONS to any guy any time?:rolleyes:unless she got STD or AIDS lah

I advise fellow brothers to be discrete about sharing...dun give willingly and freely...alot just ask and never exchange...some tried couldn't get cum and call you and ask how to fuck the girl for free...there are really such kind of guys around.my advice to these guys please masturbate dun be a prick.

crypster
07-08-2009, 01:11 AM
cool man... there are junior bro and also senior bros who just out to cheat everyone contact i have met many and now only trade with close bro

now we even consolidate a list of blacklist bro to not trade with.

BlitzKriez
07-08-2009, 01:21 PM
i got a few too.pm me your email or add me at [email protected]

This guy 100% fake, give me a "guy" number (I think its his number) sms and talk like a girl, but dont dare to answer phone keep finding excuses. Then ask my friend call and pick up its a guy.. Name Johnathan...

Fuck~ exchange my Pinoy for his number.. damn faker! hope you guys out there dont trade with him. You can don't take my word, but its all truth. Btw his number is 900xx426 (If you see this number.. then i can be sure with you its fake)

desmond8999
07-08-2009, 02:16 PM
Bro,

I am alone can?

MSN: [email protected]

crypster
07-08-2009, 07:10 PM
sad to hear your mishap but well senior or junior still cheat that why i learn my lesson. only trade 1 and tried b4 trading more

crypster
10-08-2009, 06:01 PM
u can msg me if u have proper fling not ons not those u know from pub etc... common sense it dun work since they know who they gave to during club or pub

they provide bbbj is impt and not into milf...

blacklist can also be obtain from me

youngkid
12-08-2009, 11:34 PM
exchange flings anyone?

crypster
14-08-2009, 09:26 AM
who is the one who claim as my old fren and zap me... saying you take back you points.. at least leave your nick so i can take my points back from u too... that is to be fair

BlitzKriez
14-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Here another fling of mine =) knew her from attica.. Anyway this girl is 21 Y/O Chinese Slim look above average =)

She prefer indian/malay not chinese ( Very weird i am lucky cause she abit drunk that night)

She a fling or rather she is horny as long as bro bring her to clubbing for 1 night she is yours =)

Anyway i dont mind sharing with Chi bro but weather she want it or not its her problem i cant guarentee!!

So any serious bro, with fling that is chinese slim =) Pm me

Send me the fling description =)ty!

*Note bro i take bro exchange contact and exchange again =) All mine is i get myself. So bro plzz... i dont want those you get from exchange and trade with me.

musclemachine
17-08-2009, 06:57 PM
who is the one who claim as my old fren and zap me... saying you take back you points.. at least leave your nick so i can take my points back from u too... that is to be fair
hey bro...who zap.lol..

crypster
17-08-2009, 11:26 PM
some small dick lor... zap dun dare to say name somemore claim to be my old fren haha... my old fren dun have small dick one leh...

bangbangben
18-08-2009, 12:13 AM
some small dick lor... zap dun dare to say name somemore claim to be my old fren haha... my old fren dun have small dick one leh...

dont get angry, get even... ;)
send u some green peas when i recover.

alvinlpk
18-08-2009, 07:22 AM
any bro can share some contact wit me ? tks i got freelance number but not flings .

crypster
23-08-2009, 09:11 AM
Seems like the older same senior and junior bro who cheats still stays.... given some blacklist to some bro and they have feedback those were the ones who cheated them...

perhaps b4 you trade u can get the list from me and read the fling scam from my signature. Those were real life experience since 1996 I joined sammy till now.

Have now only trade with some reliable new and senior bro... we can maintain this relationship for long for genuine ones.

Will not reveal their names as cheaters will also PM them.

bananaslurp
27-08-2009, 02:24 AM
Mind give me her number?

drahcir
27-08-2009, 07:47 PM
hi lovethai bro, i sent euu a contact but you never reply after a few week, yet you still can post here saying you have more contact. R u using our contact to exchange between other bro!? :(

nyquist
28-08-2009, 02:57 AM
Fake contacts everywhere....

lovemilf
28-08-2009, 10:46 AM
I got 2 sg girls from Chatline to exchange......the malay girl I'll keep first until I find new one....so, one plump chinese cup D to exchange.....Interested can pm me......no scam pls...Thanks.....

lancer_sg
28-08-2009, 10:49 AM
hi,bro.....got lobang for fling.....no string attach....pls let me know...

ludified
30-08-2009, 05:53 PM
Hi bro, interested... Kindly PM.. thanks

lovemilf
01-09-2009, 08:40 AM
Had replied some of the pm liao......anyone got any ctc to pass to me?:)

SJLL
04-09-2009, 02:08 AM
Hi Bros,

I'm kinda new here so i'm here to share/trade my contacts with you.

Some of them are local grads, OL and most of them are easily tackled.

I have a specially set up msn account to avoid my OC, so in this msn account are all my FB and phonesex buddies.

good things are meant to be share by bros.

let me know.

Shakalaka
04-09-2009, 05:43 PM
Here another fling of mine =) knew her from attica.. Anyway this girl is 21 Y/O Chinese Slim look above average =)

She prefer indian/malay not chinese ( Very weird i am lucky cause she abit drunk that night)

She a fling or rather she is horny as long as bro bring her to clubbing for 1 night she is yours =)

Anyway i dont mind sharing with Chi bro but weather she want it or not its her problem i cant guarentee!!

So any serious bro, with fling that is chinese slim =) Pm me

Send me the fling description =)ty!

*Note bro i take bro exchange contact and exchange again =) All mine is i get myself. So bro plzz... i dont want those you get from exchange and trade with me.

yeah, cant pm you, i'll exchange her number with you with the ones i've experienced. mly and chn girl, you gotta take them out clubbing too. got another pinay, but unless you're good looking, its gonna be tough.

Mercfl2001
04-09-2009, 10:46 PM
Hi Bros,

I'm kinda new here so i'm here to share/trade my contacts with you.

Some of them are local grads, OL and most of them are easily tackled.

I have a specially set up msn account to avoid my OC, so in this msn account are all my FB and phonesex buddies.

good things are meant to be share by bros.

let me know.

wah all FB contacts. man I just started to venture into this... no number to exchange.. guess go to work hard for it... hahahaha

lawyer@
05-09-2009, 12:33 AM
Hi Bro,

I'm also like to share/trade my contacts with bros.

all my gals are local and are easily tackled.

Iif u keen pls pm.

crypster
05-09-2009, 12:39 AM
those who hasnt trade here b4 i am willing to release the blacklist pple here...

those i trade w and given me fake number etc.. senior or junior bros all have.. dun be deceive..

i do not wan to mention nicks here so if you are interested get the list from me

unfaithfulboy
05-09-2009, 06:14 AM
[email protected]

1st timer here, looking for some contact for ONS, 1-0n-1 sex, etc.

I am married but no sex life for months as wife has very very low sex drive... ... never tried ONS & prostitution before and has never have sex with another girl since marriage for the past 10 years. I can't take it anymore, and decided to go for it... ...

Drop me a mail if u have any.

Overflow liao, need to release... :D

sphere
05-09-2009, 01:16 PM
hey,

thanks bro enigma for the gathering, it was a fantastic outing. Still waiting on the post about the funny incident about bro engima. :D Btw, you sure lynn number is correct ah? Bro trance looks disappointed that she disappeared after 2am leh. But i am sure he super happy after getting two kisses of vodka shot mouth to mouth from her. :P

66 bucks plus cover is definately worth an outing like this.~~

i am gonna add points for bro in this trip.

tikosiao1
08-09-2009, 01:38 PM
anyone got contact to share/exchange?

yo_dood
08-09-2009, 05:28 PM
hey all, i'm new here! but got no contacts, so cannot exchange...anyone willing to share?

darky
09-09-2009, 01:58 AM
Care to give me some contacts? i never had any fling before

naturegreen
09-09-2009, 02:31 AM
I have 1-2 girls. But so far about 7 samsters msged me from "Local horny ladies msn and numbers" (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/144666-local-horny-ladies-msn-numbers.html) and after I give them ctc, they say sorry, they dun have for exchange. 2 other steady up front tell me they dun have, but I still share. The other one state lots of rubbish in the end say must sian. If need to sian, I also can try my luck on other girls liao.

Looking for sincere ppl to exchange. Contacts of girls who are dao, a no-no.
No baby elephants too. Thanks.

honda81234
10-09-2009, 01:32 PM
Hi bros,

I have a 23 yos OL for exchange...
only for sinerce pple...please pm me

handsome007
10-09-2009, 01:52 PM
pm me too for exchange ?

crypster
12-09-2009, 12:05 PM
I have 1-2 girls. But so far about 7 samsters msged me from "Local horny ladies msn and numbers" (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/144666-local-horny-ladies-msn-numbers.html) and after I give them ctc, they say sorry, they dun have for exchange. 2 other steady up front tell me they dun have, but I still share. The other one state lots of rubbish in the end say must sian. If need to sian, I also can try my luck on other girls liao.

Looking for sincere ppl to exchange. Contacts of girls who are dao, a no-no.
No baby elephants too. Thanks.

bro its common here senior bro with lots of power also cheat... wat can u say...
wan the list of blacklist bros i consolidate with other bros send me a PM and i will share w u the dangerous pple

soul_vision
13-09-2009, 06:07 PM
I got a Pino gal i met on club last week~ Since i not really into her so gonna share with bros here. (Share by the mean of exchange) You might think its a fake, but you never try you never know, willing to elaborate for bro that have "good" reputation here.

Look :6/10
Boobs : 8/10 Firm B Cup with brown nipple~
Finger/BBBJ/BJ/Frenching: All N/A (But i am sure its all depend on chemistry)
FJ: Tight and wet (Very wet, easily horny)

Well when i did with her she abit drunk, but i hate liquor smell so i dint french her just only fuck her ~ Nothing much cause just a casual released.. So only bro whom always go St James ;) can pick her up she is regular there i believe, so to get under her pants its way way easier :)

is her name nina ?

nickyboy
13-09-2009, 06:30 PM
hi bro, sadly i got no contacts to share man so wonder any bro willing to share some ctcs with me.. haha... i and my frend alsway go club but alsway nv catch some fish damn sianz... wonder any bro can share with me to start.... haha... in the future if i got i will share too.... haha..

naturegreen
14-09-2009, 07:00 PM
Ok bros, due to overwhelming replies, that's why unable to reply all of you. Anyway, I have created an account for one of my female contact in SBF and so sharing her with you bros here. Her userid: cockteaser69 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/members/cockteaser69.html). Feel free to leave her a message. Btw bros who have gotten this contact (Alice aged 29) from me, this is the same girl.

1) If you doubt that I am giving out this fake contact, then steer clear and do not contact her.
2) If you are looking for a SYT, then this is not for you.

Whether you find her pretty, ugly or whatsoever, I am just sharing her contact. And as it is gonna be totally a ONS/fling/FOC bonk, so please respect this lady here as with her permission(She is not a whore), I am sharing with you guys. Up my reputation points as per your own wishes.

Cheers

naturegreen
16-09-2009, 12:16 AM
Ok now any bros have any pinos/prc to share with me? preferably those can come out for bonk session during the day one.

1) Dun mind if they are maids, but at least a bit presentable.
2) No FLs please. If the pino wants a little bit of $$$, I am ok with it. If they wanna charge the normal FL rate, then forget it as i also have FL lobangs.

Share with me if you can as I have done my part in sharing. No obligations though. Just drop me a PM. Thanks.

PS: Will share more in future if other girls permit.

waiwaiz
16-09-2009, 01:43 AM
Ok bros, due to overwhelming replies, that's why unable to reply all of you. Anyway, I have created an account for one of my female contact in SBF and so sharing her with you bros here. Her userid: cockteaser69 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/members/cockteaser69.html). Feel free to leave her a message. Btw bros who have gotten this contact (Alice aged 29) from me, this is the same girl.

1) If you doubt that I am giving out this fake contact, then steer clear and do not contact her.
2) If you are looking for a SYT, then this is not for you.

Whether you find her pretty, ugly or whatsoever, I am just sharing her contact. And as it is gonna be totally a ONS/fling/FOC bonk, so please respect this lady here as with her permission(She is not a whore), I am sharing with you guys. Up my reputation points as per your own wishes.

Cheers

Bro naturegreen really deserve my 2 humble points for his true spirit of sharing.........Don't get me wrong...i didn't PM TS.........I'm too old into xchange thingy.....:D

wishes u guys all d best....:p

tikosiao1
17-09-2009, 02:34 AM
Who have contact can msg me, I got one....

hi-bro
17-09-2009, 05:43 PM
Hi, am new to this and I dun have any contact at all. Any kind hearted brothers can help me kick start about it?:( I will return the favour if next time I got experience and other contact.:o

KnuckleDuster
17-09-2009, 06:17 PM
ADD THIS ONE [email protected] image consultant in her late 30s. love to pump cos husband cannot satisfy her alrdy.
manifold :D

soul_vision
21-09-2009, 01:39 AM
Hi bros,

I have a 23 yos OL for exchange...
only for sinerce pple...please pm me

I am still waiting for this honda guy reply after few pm exchange and gave away mine.......will update you guys again

hornyguysg
21-09-2009, 10:35 AM
me too...me started a thread and alot of bros here wanna exchange fling contacts with me but get cheated afew times.....they gave me FL no.......

poulnil
21-09-2009, 11:16 AM
Any flings to share ?

kikamaru
21-09-2009, 07:10 PM
i also got 2 of a flings to exchange, 1 stay jurong 1 stay cck. stay jurong de bonk fast once you get to know her. although she is married. cck de, anytime anywhere for you to bonk. both damn horny de. i'm new here. pls pm me for exchange.:D

kikamaru
21-09-2009, 07:15 PM
got 2 to exchange. pls pm me. i here in new. :p

lycanthoart
22-09-2009, 03:53 AM
im newbie... wonder any one will willing to share their contacts?

soul_vision
28-09-2009, 02:13 AM
I am still waiting for this honda guy reply after few pm exchange and gave away mine.......will update you guys again

fucker disappear yet pm say my contact not genuine after meet up.....:eek:
KNN CCB....

jaded
29-09-2009, 12:56 AM
i got 2 girls in their late twenties and 1 early twenties student on hand. all are horny and straight to point, no need xian or dinner dates before bedding.
looking for likewise contacts to exchange

crypster
30-09-2009, 12:11 AM
i got 2 girls in their late twenties and 1 early twenties student on hand. all are horny and straight to point, no need xian or dinner dates before bedding.
looking for likewise contacts to exchange

like this one... do they bbbj? sucker for it man...

jonny_chan
05-10-2009, 10:13 PM
hi bro do you mind share with me? [email protected]
thanks dude

musclemachine
08-10-2009, 10:25 AM
like this one... do they bbbj? sucker for it man...

as usual ..thats your style lol...:)

crypster
09-10-2009, 03:19 AM
as usual ..thats your style lol...:)

where u been all this time always MIA man

anymore good bbbj to share man.... the last best we traded was cindy that it dude...

how to find anyone again...

govancharan
10-10-2009, 02:12 AM
hey bro wanna exchange

musclemachine
12-10-2009, 04:35 PM
where u been all this time always MIA man

anymore good bbbj to share man.... the last best we traded was cindy that it dude...

how to find anyone again...
you got up annie or not..shes a bit fat but can suck one hor.:)
beem lurking and picking up at power house and zouk la.

teckhooi
12-10-2009, 05:08 PM
can anyone share contact with me?

crypster
12-10-2009, 05:33 PM
you got up annie or not..shes a bit fat but can suck one hor.:)
beem lurking and picking up at power house and zouk la.

who annie i think u pass too many bro liao u nv give me leh... suck good that good i like.. but dun milf i cant stand haha..

picking up at ph u should go dragonfly even got thread in here on ons there man...

Xiao_Gui
13-10-2009, 12:19 AM
total new to this ehs,
where to search for all this girls?
no1 to start with, cant xchange =\

musclemachine
13-10-2009, 03:57 PM
who annie i think u pass too many bro liao u nv give me leh... suck good that good i like.. but dun milf i cant stand haha..

picking up at ph u should go dragonfly even got thread in here on ons there man...

ok i pm you..also you still got my mobile number or not??if not i pm you can call me also..:)

Cuntworth
13-10-2009, 10:48 PM
ok i pm you..also you still got my mobile number or not??if not i pm you can call me also..:)
Bro
I dun have any flings to exchange can u share contact of annie with me?:o

Genesis85
15-10-2009, 05:48 PM
i have 1 to exchange pm me for those serious exchange pls

Oraora
18-10-2009, 03:18 AM
here happenning sia ... hahha i dun have any no. to share sad.... cannot exchange from here ... any bro is kind enough to give me one ??

crypster
18-10-2009, 06:36 PM
asking for free contact is useless. if you cant provide who would give u... no free lunch

Oraora
19-10-2009, 05:56 PM
asking for free contact is useless. if you cant provide who would give u... no free lunch

hehe i jus started wor ... i'm jus trying to see for free contact haha
jus trying to see got this "jiang tai gong diao yu, yuan zhe shang gou"... haha ... i know nth is for free so i'm getting to high hopes too.

Takukidd6
23-10-2009, 02:24 PM
Usually happens, too little meat and too many hunters.

1 contact to share. Chinese contact/High demand when she's attracted to you) Mid 20s.
Lacking on the looks department.
(Msg me only if you have genuine contacts(chinese)

kikamaru
23-10-2009, 10:49 PM
i got. andy add me @ [email protected] there exchange better.

willykokmf
27-10-2009, 11:09 AM
Hi bro,

i got a few BBW to exchange..

PM me with your contact for exchange..

yoyolick
10-12-2009, 05:08 PM
got a few new chick to share anyine keen xchg PM me...
looking for filing in msn also anyone got..

crypster
11-12-2009, 01:46 AM
looking at ur reputation did u mk a fake trade to get lower than avg points...

lenz87
13-12-2009, 11:33 PM
i got a malay fling to exchange oso... pls pm mi!!!

silvan82
14-12-2009, 12:01 AM
Hi all, 27 yr old newbie here looking for flings but have no contacts. If comfortable with it can share? Thanks.

silvan82
14-12-2009, 12:11 AM
Hi all, i am new here. Anyone gt any contacts to share? Sadly, i dun have any to exchange. pai sei...

silvan82
14-12-2009, 12:14 AM
Hi, willing to share these contacts with a newbie? sadly, i dun have any to exhange.. pai sei

spacezmonkey
27-12-2009, 07:33 PM
hello..can i have the contact as well?

BJ&FJ
28-12-2009, 10:13 AM
this may be noob but i alr have a contact. how do i approach her? do i talk cock on the phone first? and how to know if she needs "it"? and how to know if shes interested? :(

lordzy
28-12-2009, 04:19 PM
Hi all,

I have several contacts to share, but I need contacts that are located in KL/PJ area(M'sia). Age/race is not an issue.

If you are interested drop me a PM.

standupsg
05-01-2010, 04:02 PM
Great networking !

milffella
23-01-2010, 04:59 AM
got couple of old flings for exchange..... u know the well known ONS expert milffella...time to come back ..:D

milffella
23-01-2010, 05:01 AM

yo bro.....time flies......how are u . i am back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rolleyes::D

onelonetree
24-01-2010, 04:24 AM

100% agree with bro crypster! even if you're a newbie doesn't mean you can't have contacts to exchange. I'm also a newbie but I've already exchanged a few contacts with bros here and we are having a great time hunting.

ningcaichen
24-01-2010, 11:57 AM
100% agree with bro crypster! even if you're a newbie doesn't mean you can't have contacts to exchange. I'm also a newbie but I've already exchanged a few contacts with bros here and we are having a great time hunting.
er, but the contact u have passed to me, another senior bro already passed to me before....so the contact is actually whose? I still have it in my pm. did u pass around contact which other bros pass to u?

crypster
24-01-2010, 12:27 PM
er, but the contact u have passed to me, another senior bro already passed to me before....so the contact is actually whose? I still have it in my pm. did u pass around contact which other bros pass to u?

lots of bros are doing such shit man.. passing contacts that other bro gave them. or best they nv try they get u to test for them..

wat contact did u get haha

onelonetree
24-01-2010, 02:24 PM

many of tHe contacts here are shared around so I'm not surprised if another bro has passed u the contact. The important thing is the contact is a genuine fb that I've tried.

crypster
24-01-2010, 03:01 PM
provided its genuine and tested. not got from other senior bro (who can pass fake as well) and not tested and got it passed around again.

ningcaichen
24-01-2010, 11:24 PM
many of tHe contacts here are shared around so I'm not surprised if another bro has passed u the contact. The important thing is the contact is a genuine fb that I've tried.
so u tried this tiffany before? u sure? btw since u passed me something I had, can pass me another contact instead? i hope is not another one which others passed to me before and you also say u have tried.
Since you have already exchanged a few contacts with bros here, can i get something different instead of a contact another bro already passed to me please? I am sure u have a few contacts to share since u have posted clearly. :)
lots of bros are doing such shit man.. passing contacts that other bro gave them. or best they nv try they get u to test for them..

wat contact did u get haha
He give me this which another bro already give me:

tiffany 34C great at BJ

914X XXXX
I shared my genuine contact wif a few bros here but some bastards here give fake contacts.
Pls PM me to exchange if u have geniune contacts.so i shall assume you have much integrity in your own pool of contacts from your bold posting.......
Dear bros, the below is my PMs with bro onelonetree:
u got local contact to trade?

Sure, but pls give geniune contacts and not those given by other bros that u have not tried. Thanks.
i got pinoy...no local...maids can bonk one.tried b4.

as long as can bong

8XX XXXX

yrs

Bro, what is this maid's name? how to tell her where i got her contact? Anymore details about her?

tiffany 34C great at BJ

914X XXXX

I don't understand why Bro onelonetree pass me contact which other bro already passed to me....it must have initially come from 1 bro right?

lawyer@
07-04-2010, 09:46 PM
YES I DO agreed with most of the bros here that we are only out for some fun and pls be honest with each others. Personally i do have a few ONS tel which i up this year but are only willing to trade with bros with show sincere as well. Anyone keen pls revert with tel.

crypster
07-04-2010, 11:05 PM
ONS should be traded in another thread here is flings. both of diff.

ONS gals mostly know who they pass their number to so not as easy flings who are know from perhaps msn or fb they are less defensive.

On & Off
08-04-2010, 02:11 AM
hi, bros, how do u all get ctcs for these flings? can any kind soul tell me? :p

For u to find out.

linglong32
08-04-2010, 08:47 AM
[QUOTE=On & Off;4751187]For u to find out.[/QUHi
hi bros, i have two contacts to ExChanGe.. Thks

_GG5_
09-04-2010, 02:43 AM
so u tried this tiffany before? u sure? btw since u passed me something I had, can pass me another contact instead? i hope is not another one which others passed to me before and you also say u have tried.

Since you have already exchanged a few contacts with bros here, can i get something different instead of a contact another bro already passed to me please? I am sure u have a few contacts to share since u have posted clearly. :)

He give me this which another bro already give me:

tiffany 34C great at BJ

914X XXXX
so i shall assume you have much integrity in your own pool of contacts from your bold posting.......
Dear bros, the below is my PMs with bro onelonetree:

I don't understand why Bro onelonetree pass me contact which other bro already passed to me....it must have initially come from 1 bro right?
This Tiffany has been used by many guys.

youngkid
09-04-2010, 05:07 AM
but she seem to like it? look forward to know her!

cefiro230
09-04-2010, 07:38 AM
Really envy you guys got FB... hai how i wish i got one....:(

chucky69
09-04-2010, 08:39 AM
Do u mean your flings are guaranteed to give BBBJ CIM and AJ. Or we have to waste time buying them drinks and buy the supper to take back to their parents after they have ripped us off all nite with drinks.
Do u want to exchange these types ?????
Be direct and not beat around the bush.... Go wear a NIKE cap, polo shirt or trousers and remember - JUST DO IT!!!!

kenny06
09-04-2010, 01:14 PM
i got chinese flings to share.any one wanna exchange?email me [email protected]

crypster
09-04-2010, 04:22 PM
i just need those that can do bbbj... those who have PM me... sucker for bbbj

_GG5_
10-04-2010, 01:11 PM
Some guys have PM me for Tiffany contact.

From what i understand, she wish to stop all this. So i appreciate it if everyone can leave her alone.

Cheers!

LoveThai
12-04-2010, 08:15 AM
Red Alert! Anyone haves the "infamous Sherine" from NUS, I suspect this tuchu12 just gave me Her num. if thats the true, i will expose him. :mad:

youngkid
13-04-2010, 01:14 AM
YES that bastard is giving out her number. STOP trading with [email protected]

cooldude2684
16-04-2010, 02:15 AM
hi bros...

sorry, i am not very experience in this and do not have any contacts to offer, but can i just be the receiving party?

benefitting from all your experience and contacts, am building up my contacts now too.

thanks bro...

bob90
15-01-2011, 04:10 AM
hi all bro, can i just have one fling contact from anyone of u? just one.. pm me pls.. :D thanks lots!

dudelove
18-01-2011, 07:57 PM
Hey add me on msn [email protected]

we can carry on from there

add me only if u have real contacts

crypster
05-02-2011, 11:46 AM
this is the oldest thread and its still alive this year not too bad.

derrick1290
06-02-2011, 05:17 AM
Hey guys
I got flings to share. wanna exchange? PM me

mickarchie
06-02-2011, 05:25 AM
Anyone with serious flings, chio ones, pls PM to xchange

tommss
14-02-2011, 12:12 AM
Any bros interested PM me for exchanges. I have some FBs as well as some maids contact for exchange. For maids their offdays is usually sun but can use them for BJs on weekdays.

bedlover70
14-02-2011, 12:27 PM
why bro here still recyle those no around. if u like to trade with me pm me and tell me your girl name and if is reclye wan den for get it . tks u

beng240818369
15-02-2011, 12:59 AM
Hi have none to give but if u r in a Gd mood can pm me some contact

LoveThai
15-02-2011, 11:44 AM
Anyone want exchange Fling contact. Please PM me.

dewalt
15-02-2011, 01:18 PM
Hi all senior Bro, been trying hard to find flings but unable to. any kind bro out can share with me for and kick start. Thanks In Advance.:p

madn3zz
15-02-2011, 08:21 PM
I have a girl yan ting to trade. 18 years old chinese, super horny, love to swallow. pm me or email [email protected]. thank you so much! hopefully i get another horny and hot girl, minah also can. haven try before

I1I1
27-02-2011, 12:49 AM
I have some friends who are open minded, but they are not sluts or FLs, so some effort in wooing is still needed. If anyone still interested can contact me.

TheOneAtWork
03-03-2011, 01:09 PM
I have a girl yan ting to trade. 18 years old chinese, super horny, love to swallow. pm me or email [email protected]. thank you so much! hopefully i get another horny and hot girl, minah also can. haven try before

Is this yan ting a PRC?

hamsterhat
03-03-2011, 01:36 PM
bro care to share? pls pm me thanks

crypster
03-03-2011, 07:45 PM
this thread still alive...!

mrboyb0y
04-03-2011, 02:28 AM
I'm kind of new here, looking for fling. I know there's no free lunch. But I don't have fling to share, sorry!

armouredtank
30-06-2011, 12:32 PM
Anyone want exchange Fling contact. Please PM me.

bedlover70
30-06-2011, 02:36 PM
got afew no to trade. if got pinoy or minah to trade and it got to be free on weekday as i m fully with my oc on weekend. all above is my past and present fb . i feel need to more on . any one like to trade pm me. lastly i only trade no foc . tks u

Lasapbee
30-06-2011, 05:38 PM
why bro here still recyle those no around. if u like to trade with me pm me and tell me your girl name and if is reclye wan den for get it . tks u

how many fling u have? chio?

bigdude
01-07-2011, 01:44 AM
hi bros

i am a newbie here

can pls share contact cos i am desperate loh;)

But i dont have at the moment. all i have is must pay one. i have minah but must pay..

An bro interested?:confused:

zieon123
23-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Hello brother LOOKING FOR ANY HORNY GIRL TO EXCHANGE WITH ME, i got a couple of horny girls looking for new meat...

got 2 chinese- 1 stewardess (25), 1 a school intern in Poly(22) (Both are slim, nice breast, SYT and devilish looks and best horny)

got 1 malay- ITE girl (19) (atheletic body, horny young innocent look, C cup size breast)

got 1 Eurasia- Pan Pacific assistant(27) (Slim, looks like pornstar Nessa Devil, Know how to rock your world if you treat her rite)

Any brother interested PM me THEIR INTEREST AND THE INFO OF THE GIRL AND CONTACT NUMBER

THANK YOU

dionysus08
06-08-2011, 04:28 AM
Hello brother LOOKING FOR ANY HORNY GIRL TO EXCHANGE WITH ME, i got a couple of horny girls looking for new meat...

got 2 chinese- 1 stewardess (25), 1 a school intern in Poly(22) (Both are slim, nice breast, SYT and devilish looks and best horny)

got 1 malay- ITE girl (19) (atheletic body, horny young innocent look, C cup size breast)

got 1 Eurasia- Pan Pacific assistant(27) (Slim, looks like pornstar Nessa Devil, Know how to rock your world if you treat her rite)

Bro your PM box full. Like to swap contact with you, either your ITE minah or Pan Pac girl. Pls PM me.

wins1973
07-08-2011, 05:12 PM
hi bro,

i got 1 FB for exchange interested msg me.;)

gshock5600
08-08-2011, 03:28 PM
Hi fellow sammy bros here, i currently have a milf staying in yishun willing to do mostly about everything but what she enjoy most is BBBJ. She is currently staying with her parents, divorced with a kid.

Sincere trader here. I have only this contact for exchange its 100% real. Any sincere traders please do pm me (:

dear sammy bros, please do not just pm me and leave me the contact that you have what i would have for is i can have details of your side and stuffs and maybe we could even chat over the phone and exchange contact. Sincere trader here (:

crypster
08-08-2011, 05:37 PM
This thread is revive again after so long

SCKing
08-08-2011, 06:07 PM
Sure. Pls PM me to discuss further :)

andylau75
09-08-2011, 01:04 AM
bro, i am new B here. pls n time. can email me the contact [email protected]. thanks.

emikosan
09-08-2011, 06:05 AM
I gt a milf age 24 wit 2 kids. Divorced. Stayin in east? Anybody for xchange?

dapang
13-08-2011, 04:52 PM
Hi all, i have a PRC, 22 yrs old working as a cashier in the east side. Looks on the average but good body and great bbbj skills. Bros interested to exchange can pm me

anson
13-08-2011, 10:37 PM
i have a girl age 22. live at jurong. uni girl. anyone interested?

nimbus
14-08-2011, 01:04 AM
i got one local chi girl 21, grad from ITE. good phone sex, single now for exchange for same age group girls.

SINCERE brothers only please!

PhilUnderwood
14-08-2011, 02:58 AM
pm me if anyone interested in exchanging contacts... i have a few..

ybb0101
14-08-2011, 11:25 AM
hi bros. its been some time. I am back to exchange my flings.
here it goes
1. pinoy angmo. slim. hot. studying in local pte school. age 21. staying in the east.

2. local poly ch girl. 20. slim,nice legs. wild but small cup

3. local SIM ch girl. 24. plain Jane. but seriously love trying stuff.

please note that my contacts are not FL. so don't expect to Fuck them by just paying.
personally I took quite a while to unlock them. if you can talk and not ugly. I am sure you can do it too.

I will not be sharing my contact to more than 2 bro. can you imagine 10 person just suddenly text you. will you reply any ?
so I am not going to spoil my own market.

you Wana to exchange ? can
state the following
age ,race, wt ht(estimate)0no plump girls please. work or school. how you know her. and when was the last time you had something with her .

that's all. sorry to say that I am not giving for free. its exchange.

Cuntlicker
14-08-2011, 06:57 PM
Hi there,

Are they still active? I have one undergrad to trade..

Akchg
15-08-2011, 03:06 AM
Hey!!! Newbie here.. I have 2 girl 2 exchange too!! Any bro here wanna exchange can pm me!!! Happy flings..)

telesonic31
15-08-2011, 11:04 PM
i have a girl age 22. live at jurong. uni girl. anyone interested?

can pm me?

rasknight
16-08-2011, 09:23 AM
currently dun have any contact to trade or share but
would be nice if someone share contact with me ,
definitely will repay one day
iam 22 m, chinese

dapang
18-08-2011, 02:13 PM
Hey!!! Newbie here.. I have 2 girl 2 exchange too!! Any bro here wanna exchange can pm me!!! Happy flings..)

Bro, wanna exchange?

tokidoki1986
18-08-2011, 02:35 PM
guys, let me know if you wanna trade. sincere ones please. and include the details of yours.

gshock5600
20-08-2011, 12:22 PM
Anyone have an older lady contact with big boobs that don't mind giving bj, i am willing to trade my yishun contact for it. Mine is not a FL.

I am just looking for 1 person to trade. Please leave me the details. Thank you so much (:

alphabeta
20-08-2011, 06:58 PM
hi im new here can anyone give me some free contacts please? :)

LoveThai
21-08-2011, 03:41 PM
Anyone wanna exchange Fling Contact, Please PM Me. :)

beachboii
21-08-2011, 03:51 PM
i am back...got 2 recently..Milf...
I am a boobs lover...so only like to exchange with boobs lover ;)

rushking
21-08-2011, 05:20 PM
have 1 new fling staying amk to trade..pls pm me more infor about urs to trade. ONLY sincere bro plss:D

Catalytist
22-08-2011, 12:19 AM
Hi

I would like to exc the following lady's ctc 

Some info.

Got to know her frm an iPhone app.

Looks: 7/10
Long hair. Abit of pimple.

Origin: China (But in sg for 4 yrs) working at accountant @ changi.

Figure: Slim with big boobs. Ard C+ to D-

Furtherest we went was heavy petting.. Sucking of boobs and fingering. Horny and wild.

Prefer someone who drives.

Ways to approach her is say know her from the flurv iPhone application.

Den u OTOT carry on.

Btw she's staying at tampines st 22 near Blk 201.

Most impt info: She's a virgin. Hence I can't make myself break it.. As I'm not committed.. Age: 25

Interested pls pm me.

Pls provide info for ur lady like wat I did.

Regards.

crypster
22-08-2011, 07:09 PM
Hi

I would like to exc the following lady's ctc 

Some info.

Got to know her frm an iPhone app.

Looks: 7/10
Long hair. Abit of pimple.

Origin: China (But in sg for 4 yrs) working at accountant @ changi.

Figure: Slim with big boobs. Ard C+ to D-

Furtherest we went was heavy petting.. Sucking of boobs and fingering. Horny and wild.

Prefer someone who drives.

Ways to approach her is say know her from the flurv iPhone application.

Den u OTOT carry on.

Btw she's staying at tampines st 22 near Blk 201.

Most impt info: She's a virgin. Hence I can't make myself break it.. As I'm not committed.. Age: 25

Interested pls pm me.

Pls provide info for ur lady like wat I did.

Regards.

u use one gal trade how many contacts?

minmintemuer
23-08-2011, 01:47 AM
hey everyone i am new here , anyone willing to share with me any flings or fb pls email me [email protected] ..... need some thanks

Crazyfowl
23-08-2011, 08:36 AM
I've some to exchange,,,, mine's in the East and I saty in the west,,, too far for me so anyone with ctc in West I'm keen to exchange with you,,,,

Please only genuine exchange,,,,, For those who think you can take others for a ride Please GTF away,,,,,

krypto
23-08-2011, 09:29 AM
Got a 30 yr old but look younger. Never tried much with her though cos she stay too far west for me to meet her often. Malaysian staying in a rented room her to earn more money. Hubby is in JB so she goes back every 2 wkends. Other times is just go home straight after work. I feel worth a try. Any bros wanna exchange? Prefer someone staying nearer to e east.

krypto
23-08-2011, 02:57 PM
Got a 30 yr old but look younger. Never tried much with her though cos she stay too far west for me to meet her often. Malaysian staying in a rented room her to earn more money. Hubby is in JB so she goes back every 2 wkends. Other times is just go home straight after work. I feel worth a try. Any bros wanna exchange? Prefer someone staying nearer to e east.

If possible would like to find a younger one. Any1 wanna exchange a 30 yr old for someone younger?

Catalytist
23-08-2011, 07:06 PM
u use one gal trade how many contacts?

Haha.

Excluding urs bro.. Which I didn't even manage to communicate as she blocked me in tag for adding her ? Haha

Hmmm let's see. 1 which is a baby elephant. :)

goatee33
25-08-2011, 08:44 AM
whatsapp 94369543? easier as i dont log in offen. msn / email [email protected]

heartbreaker02
25-08-2011, 12:09 PM
Hi Bros,

I also got some fling info to exchange, those interested can PM me.All local girls, and at least dilpoma or degree
Hey bro pls pm me the details thanks

crypster
25-08-2011, 08:14 PM
for those who unaware just becareful of some senior bros here are also scammers...

i have encounter a few and i know who they are if u want the list get from me... i would not list the names here

No1FWITHME
26-08-2011, 07:46 PM
for those who unaware just becareful of some senior bros here are also scammers...

i have encounter a few and i know who they are if u want the list get from me... i would not list the names here

A few to trade : do add

[email protected]

Cheerios

crypster
26-08-2011, 09:57 PM
A few to trade : do add

[email protected]

Cheerios

added but u aint online

gshock5600
06-09-2011, 09:23 AM
Hi fellow sammy bros here, i currently have a milf staying in yishun willing to do mostly about everything but what she enjoy most is BBBJ. She is currently staying with her parents, divorced with a kid.

Sincere trader here. I have only this contact for exchange its 100% real. Any sincere traders please do pm me (:

dear sammy bros, please do not just pm me and leave me the contact that you have what i would have for is i can have details of your side and stuffs and maybe we could even chat over the phone and exchange contact. Sincere trader here (:

Any bros here sincere to trade, i am just looking for 1 pal to trade thats it (: