PDA

View Full Version : Only hotel 81?

MMLL
15-03-2007, 07:15 PM
New GF is desperate for a screw but refuse to go to H81. Need to find a nice but not so expensive hotel, no intention to stay overnight. Bros got any suggestion?

cncs
15-03-2007, 07:29 PM
go to amber hotel. near parkway parade. either amber road or lane

techmate
15-03-2007, 07:31 PM
There's Fragrance Hotel and many more. I assumed you're looking for budget hotels with transit rates.

MMLL
15-03-2007, 07:47 PM
4 to 8 hours, may cost a bit more but must be private. H81 or frangrance too busy. Can see a lot of FL or Pro coming in and out, decent girls don't want to be seen with BF in these places. No money but still wants a bit of class mah.

temperance
15-03-2007, 07:54 PM
Hotels and rates (http://www.visitsingapore.com/publish/stbportal/en/home/apps/hotel_search.html?pageName=Hotel&buttom=sort&size=20&totalPage=13&currentPage=1&ResultSize=256&sort=price&order=asc)

Try this link, prices in ascending order so you know roughly what are the pricing like.

By the way, a word of warning, cheap hotels might not be nice hotels.:cool:

_AXL_
15-03-2007, 08:08 PM
4 to 8 hours, may cost a bit more but must be private. H81 or frangrance too busy. Can see a lot of FL or Pro coming in and out, decent girls don't want to be seen with BF in these places. No money but still wants a bit of class mah.

oxford hotel, queen street, off bras basah road. less than 100 during peak season. now should be much lesser. no fls (never see any), very decent guests. free discreet parking for hotel guests on a very quiet road. small room and simple facilities but everything is super clean, like posh hotel. but no transit rates. found this place when i got lucky at the loof once. yr gf decent girl so dont go transit hotels, high chance of meeting friends, or even worse, relatives!:eek:

hope it helps, cheers.

_AXL_
15-03-2007, 08:10 PM
Hotels and rates (http://www.visitsingapore.com/publish/stbportal/en/home/apps/hotel_search.html?pageName=Hotel&buttom=sort&size=20&totalPage=13&currentPage=1&ResultSize=256&sort=price&order=asc)

Try this link, prices in ascending order so you know roughly what are the pricing like.

By the way, a word of warning, cheap hotels might not be nice hotels.

power lah, bro. after i posted then see yr post. whole bloody list!!!:D since now waiting for impt email to come in at the office and nothing else to do, will spend some time do research...;)

qw2op
15-03-2007, 09:29 PM
alternatifly, u can oso click dis link (http://forum.sammyboy.com/search.php) ... key-in cheap hotel s ur key words ... n select search titles only ... it's extremely powderful 1 hor ...

:) :D

curiosityz
16-03-2007, 01:10 AM
maybe u can tell frangance hotels.... or the strand hotel near sim lim tower there...

natsuki
16-03-2007, 01:53 AM
Strand's service for local is sucky sia...

Wana ask for a overnight room there tat day, tat uncle so rude sia : 'no room no room' say till machiam he very eh sai....:mad:

In that case, Grand Santa at West coast not bad....:)

nuva
16-03-2007, 02:36 AM

Waah power list sia, bro temperance, you in hotel line one arr.

temperance
16-03-2007, 03:40 AM
power lah, bro. after i posted then see yr post. whole bloody list!!! since now waiting for impt email to come in at the office and nothing else to do, will spend some time do research...

You should bookmark the page.
Very useful if you need to arrange lodgings for overseas guests or even if it's for a rendezvous. :D

_AXL_
16-03-2007, 04:10 AM
You should bookmark the page.
Very useful if you need to arrange lodgings for overseas guests or even if it's for a rendezvous.

my own rendezvous already have locations on standby, numbers and all. for my overseas guests, usually my company will pick up the tab so they always let us book the hotel near my office which is not done by me!:D but it's good that bros here can benefit from the list. u r aspiring to be the resident google, arent u? well, good job.;)

_AXL_
16-03-2007, 04:31 AM
Strand's service for local is sucky sia...

Wana ask for a overnight room there tat day, tat uncle so rude sia : 'no room no room' say till machiam he very eh sai....

In that case, Grand Santa at West coast not bad....:)

bencoolen also same same, the auntie there gave me 1 kind of look and was muttering something about troubling her by giving her business lor...:confused: then check for 10 minutes, tell me no room liao. me and the fl gong gong standing there the whole time. end up at rendezvous, which wasnt cheap cos no transit and worse still kena upsell. paid 200+ for it. then go to room, got cockroach infestation. change room took us 1/2 hour of complaining. by then, fl and i also no mood liao. sop, chop chop finish and sent her back.

bros beware of upsell tactic by some unethical hotels - late nite if u try to check in with a scantily clad lady, the front desk would know u r desperate for a room and charge a much higher room rate. bad if u get the room at listed rate, jialat if u get it much higher than that. just for info. experience with other despicable hotels: sheraton (quoted 400+++, left immediately), allson (total 300, no choice, too desperate) and westin (dont remember how much, didnt stay). safer choice would be to call them up to ask for the rates 1st. they dont dare to whack an expensive price cos u have not entered their door yet. but if u let the valet park yr car already b4 they tell u the price, high chance they will sharpen their knives and chop u into pieces.

MMLL
16-03-2007, 10:43 AM
experience with other despicable hotels: sheraton (quoted 400+++, left immediately), allson (total 300, no choice, too desperate) and westin (dont remember how much, didnt stay). safer choice would be to call them up to ask for the rates 1st. they dont dare to whack an expensive price cos u have not entered their door yet. but if u let the valet park yr car already b4 they tell u the price, high chance they will sharpen their knives and chop u into pieces.

Used to visit a nice little cosy hotel up in Mt Sophia, was wondering if it's still there. Mt Elizabeth Hotel cost a bit more, carpark at basement, very private.

Achiever
16-03-2007, 12:13 PM
Suggest you try Lion City Hotel. Look decent, and they have Transit rate as well. Used to eat at the coffee house there. They have very good Claypot Rice for lunch. Perhaps you can ask you GF to wait for you at the Macdonald outside, while you do the Check In. After you get your keys, then you call you GF to come over and go up to the room together. The lift is easily accessible.

Let us have your FR after you have done your GF. Can?

Goodluck to you.

-SBF-
16-03-2007, 01:03 PM

that really very useful info.thanx bro