PDA

View Full Version : Miss the GOOD OLD DAYS OF THAI FLS

alien69
15-03-2007, 02:03 PM
Till now, I kind of miss the good old days , where all thai FLs are S$100 -130.

BUT now 150 - 180, I know we can ask for certain discounts but OKTS nowadays price tags also at 150 and above....

I am not complaining because even GST also going up... Hence I hope all bros that chongsters also can ask their BOSSes for PAY increment...

OR ask OKTS dont tags price high ..I also hope to chong again in future...

Castrol
15-03-2007, 02:06 PM
BUT now 150 - 180, I know we can ask for certain discounts but OKTS nowadays price tags also at 150 and above....

is this true? thats more ex than local FL!

alien69
15-03-2007, 02:08 PM
Yes ,Price tags is high but I also must be fair ...
THAI FLs is 2 rounds in 1.5 hr...

No-go
15-03-2007, 02:13 PM
inflation bro. GST also going up soon. hope they wun use that as an excuse to raise the price again

PacWizard
15-03-2007, 05:22 PM
I am not complaining because even GST also going up... Hence I hope all bros that chongsters also can ask their BOSSes for PAY increment...

Yeah me too ....... I really miss the good old days where a packet of 20 sticks cigarettes cost me only $2.30. Now it cost me $10.20. Duh ........

Cheers ~

PacWizard

duke
15-03-2007, 05:35 PM

OR ask OKTS dont tags price high ..I also hope to chong again in future...

YO bro, I think your prayers have been answers cos I read in EDEN GARDEN that 2 of his gals are going at 100/90/2 each

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1901615&postcount=38

broatsamforum
15-03-2007, 05:36 PM
One thing for sure, tight cheeby in sillypore is getting more and more expensive.:(

Conqueror
15-03-2007, 05:44 PM
bro, these Thai ladies are freelancer, they are not professional hooker therefore you've no choice but to pay such a price, actually it's quite cheap not expensive at all considering they are SYT. :D

just my view that's all, cheers.

scott999
16-03-2007, 03:39 AM

alien69, look around the FL Dome and you can still find thai dishes at affordable prices.

*Hint* - search under one of latest my post.
Hope this helps.

scott999
16-03-2007, 03:46 AM
...illypore is getting more and more expensive.:(

I share your views.

Also realised lately when I went bonking with my occasional fling to my fav hotel in town, the rates also went up since the last time i was there in 2006.

Nbz, i think have to revive memories of bonking in the car liaoz...

onion_rings
16-03-2007, 05:56 AM
is this true? thats more ex than local FL!

Brudder, do not worry so much cos D cupper milf is definitely much economic lar :D

astrozz
16-03-2007, 09:21 AM
The true good old days were when in Hatyai , a thai girl for 24 hrs , for just 300 baht .

No-go
16-03-2007, 10:16 AM
The true good old days were when in Hatyai , a thai girl for 24 hrs , for just 300 baht .

wahhh...that was how many donkey years ago??

alien69
16-03-2007, 10:29 AM
by Conqueror
Thai ladies are freelancer, they are not professional hooker therefore you've no choice but to pay such a price, actually it's quite cheap not expensive at all considering they are SYT

Yo Bro...I am smiling with I read what you wrote ...check with any chongsters here, they will know why i smile...

one thing for sure... you are quite green ... so choose your targets and bonk away...:D

by Astrozz
a thai girl for 24 hrs , for just 300 baht

BIG BIG BRO... when is that?? 300 baht for 24 hours....I saluted you...you are really a EXPERIENCED gunner....:)

astrozz
16-03-2007, 10:59 AM
wahhh...that was how many donkey years ago??

Thats why its called the good OLD days :D
recalling back , it was pretty amazing ..

ho27864
16-03-2007, 11:19 AM
last time thai fl prices from okt's were like $130/90/2.and i encountered a lot of gems.now prices shoot up tp $150/90/2 and sad to say very hard to encounter gems.

standard drops and prices increase.just like GST.i must say the good old days are gone forever.

JWNY
16-03-2007, 12:32 PM
Well...i miss the hotels used in the past...don't think it's appropriate to name the location. Bigger rooms and everthing :)

JWNY

triple h
16-03-2007, 01:47 PM
yup yup yup. 3 yrs ago was enjoying rates along the lower 100 region......
when are all the okt's gonna reminise the good ole days?????
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:D

scott999
16-03-2007, 03:19 PM
Well...i miss the hotels used in the past...don't think it's appropriate to name the location. Bigger rooms and everthing
I totally agree with you, got free parking somemore...

Castrol
16-03-2007, 05:22 PM
Brudder, do not worry so much cos D cupper milf is definitely much economic lar :D

actually hor bro, i long time no kanna syt liao lay... :(

LovelocalFL
16-03-2007, 05:31 PM
i thought only certain people are always at that price tag and always claiming that they bring in quailty TG girls:confused:
bro not all like that lah,dont have to be too discourage there is always some good one around:cool:

alien69
16-03-2007, 06:15 PM
haha ..QUALITY or not depends on the customers themselves...
Really some pics really like shit, but price very high...

No choice...sillypore LIFE TOO STRESSED... any girls come ..we still EAT...

Now try not to eat... I got FIVE LADies to accompany when I horny...
Die die ,must eat, I go G. LAND... haha :p

Samurairai
16-03-2007, 06:18 PM
so many options available in this forum! :)

ralfhero
16-03-2007, 06:25 PM
Well it all comes to yourself, if u really like it you'll pay it, like i'm willing to pay $300 for a 16yrs old local FL, if u see the pics and u like it u will be happy to pay the price for it. Some times my vit m low the only choice i can do is stay at home and watch tv haha, this is life.

Da Vinci
16-03-2007, 08:02 PM
Ya... whether u wan ornot, it totally depends on customers willing to pay ornot. If dun wan, there is always other alternatives!

i remember, once... got one thai gals, tell me... SG guys not good... :(
i asked her why, she tell me in BKK she work, she got JAP custs and they very nice. SG custs like to complain, don't give tips and don't treat her well during sex.

I hear already, i feel so so so ashamed.. for i am a Singaporean.
Please all SG guys, show our charisma!!! they are here to work,we are here to bonk.. lets make it a pleasurable one!

happycamper
16-03-2007, 09:54 PM
bro da vinci absolutely right on, we are the customers it is our choice. If everyone choose to pay then it is $150 lor if customers all go somewhere else the prices will naturally come down. Simple supply and demand.... Personally I am refraining from $150 - $180 thai FL unless really really chio for me.... for $136 I can go to a HC and get the job done so I don't see why I will go $180 unless again premium stuff... =)

It is your choice in the end so if you accept the price it will be what it is.... =)

alien69
16-03-2007, 10:11 PM
[QUOTE=Da Vinci;

i remember, once... got one thai gals, tell me... SG guys not good... :(
i asked her why, she tell me in BKK she work, she got JAP custs and they very nice. SG custs like to complain, don't give tips and don't treat her well during sex.

I hear already, i feel so so so ashamed.. for i am a Singaporean.
Please all SG guys, show our charisma!!! they are here to work,we are here to bonk.. lets make it a pleasurable one![/QUOTE]

Bro Da Vinci,
Cannot compare singaporeans and Japanese.... :(

A.Singaporean Degree (S$2800 -3500) expatriate ( additional 1500) Credit card expenses (own)

B.Japanese Degree (3500 - 4500) expatriate (4000 + car + housing ) credit card(company)
Even if they bonk a gal at the
massage palour ,company also pay..
eg: once i with japanese customer, he
bring his thai gf out and use company
to buy LV bag (S$3000).. also no problem

In thailand ,japanese guys got at many GF (girls that are working in Ktv).
They spend money like water...Singaporeans not retard...

In summary,Japanese eat fresh oyster like no body business...
singaporean eat fresh oysters ,will lao sai ....

But Japanese eat oysters, but didi no power... but we eat oysters , still got power....Hence Thai girls like singaporean guys better ....haha (Bros that go Thailand for work , will know...And if you think I am right, raise your hands)

If I got that kind of money ,I also Very GENEROUS..HAHA