PDA

View Full Version : "Why people like Japan"

consus
15-03-2007, 07:19 AM
yoyoyo,:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU9_iUhG2cs

consus
15-03-2007, 11:32 AM
first i dunno why i was deducted 3 pts from the bro out there.
the person didnt put his name.
tats shows what?
his is using his so called power to deduct ard.
2nd i believe sbf forum is all abt sharing.
what i have,what i shared.
if i have say anything wrong o done anything u can post a reply at my post,to inform/advise mi.
no need to at behind pc staring at low level pts samster,deducting points ard.
i am really puzzled,why high power samster will do tat.
SBF Boss,did my post offend anyone around?
if tat continues the way,i believe sbf will go haywire.
i really dun understand!!!!!Fuming!!!straight away cut 3 pts.
haiz.:confused:

Derelict
15-03-2007, 12:08 PM
Sorry to hear you got deducted (whatever that means). I think I can explain what happened.

If you cared to check the threads in these forums than you will surely notice that there is already a thread highlighting the same topic at

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=67156

It is not wrong to share but also it would be advisable to learn to understand this forums by reading the rules governing it before making your post.

Hope that help clearify things for you. Again,on behalf of the samsters sorry about your deduction without any explanation.

Be careful next time.

triple h
15-03-2007, 12:22 PM
bro consus......
next time do a search if there is a similiar topic b4 u post. Bcose it takes bandwidth, quite cumbersome..
Dun worry about the points lah, I'll up u wen i get my power back (gave too many recently to the bros ):D

consus
15-03-2007, 12:51 PM
Thanks to the bro axeman24, Derelict,triple h for your encouragement.
At least now i relieved there are good and kind soul high pwer samster who can c my point.To the bro who zap me,bygones are bygones.
I believe SBF forum is all abt enjoying the process.Thanks all.stop here.i will post better things/contacts in near future.

dirtymonk82
15-03-2007, 03:44 PM
actually this forum is quite big and there are quite alot of kind bros whom like to share good things to others...with so many threads flying around...cant expect ppl to view all threads that is already create and gd stuffs that have already been shared, so there might be occasion where 1 post item which other have post before.

To bro who zap the thread starter...give chance lahz!!! :D

PEACE!!! :p

curiosityz
16-03-2007, 01:12 AM
damm nice clip.. moannngggg :D

asspanker
18-03-2007, 03:52 PM
The ang moh was amusing... :D