PDA

View Full Version : Gifts

Teddyboi
08-12-2017, 12:12 AM
Bro & sis,,

What is a good thing to show up with when going to meet FL?

Well intention may turn out wrong if the food brought is looked at as not suitable.

What do you bring that turned out well?

FreebiezWanker
08-12-2017, 12:48 AM
Just bring MONEY!!! They usually appreciate that best. It will always turn out well whens theres alot of it!

conquer
08-12-2017, 02:01 AM
Bro & sis,,

Well intention may turn out wrong if the food brought is looked at as not suitable.

Bring a penis that will ejaculate in 3 minutes, a wallet that will not hesitate to tip cash... and a head of carrots. :)

newyorker88
08-12-2017, 07:22 AM
Bring a penis that will ejaculate in 3 minutes, a wallet that will not hesitate to tip cash... and a head of carrots. )

LOL. We are there for the fun n service. Buy food for what? Falling into KC trap? Just becareful of the amount u want to let go. Bonk n go off.

newton
08-12-2017, 11:16 AM
Bro & sis,,

Just bring Mr Yusof along instead of food.
She would be more happy to see Mr Yusof than you. ;)

fairydragon
08-12-2017, 01:23 PM
Remember to also bring your own condoms . :)

purepulp
08-12-2017, 01:27 PM
Just bring MONEY!!! They usually appreciate that best. It will always turn out well whens theres alot of it!

Absolutely true!

But why do you need to bring a gift? :confused:

Jaguar00
08-12-2017, 02:51 PM
You meet FL leh, not going on a date. Bring gift for fark?

Pleasure_empire
08-12-2017, 06:47 PM
Last time wen had girls working, many many customers buy stuff for them. Ferrero Rocher, chocolates, even tau huay also got. Got customers even tapao lunch or dinner for them. Super power. lol

ibanezjem555
08-12-2017, 08:20 PM
Don't waste your money. Gifts, they have plenty. You give them, the more expensive they want as they love carrot heads.

if you really want to give, give them a box of ferrero and ask yourself what do you want.. recognition, better service, love ? Won't get any bro..

Best is dont give.. every gift is judged, big or small.. just dont give..

If give, get a box of ferrero, hand over n get to business..

Your best gift is your repeated visits... yes your yusoff

And please don't tip.. you will spoil market.. give $10 at most and if she ask you is it tip, just tell her it is taxi money so that she can take an early night (she will get the message as $10 can only take her half way home..)

Too much tipping nowadays... don't tip, must fight inflation. stupid white monkeys already want to up gst.. show your ai mai ai mai attitude.. can even get a few free HJs..:cool:

loneyheart
09-12-2017, 12:23 AM
Bring back the good old time tats some FLs kind enough to offer fruits or chocolates to me b4 or after action still laying in bed eating together ... sometime mouth to mouth feeding :p must b donated by some kind customers ... thxs u :D

letmetellyou
09-12-2017, 12:30 AM
bring watermelon. let her eat in front of you in lingerie.

conquer
09-12-2017, 09:41 AM
LOL. We are there for the fun n service. Buy food for what? Falling into KC trap? Just becareful of the amount u want to let go. Bonk n go off.

You see, these hookers are there for couple of reasons. Besides providing sex service, they can also provide companionship to those lonesome hearts who are eagerly looking for someone to love but couldn't find one.

You might wonder why a man would make a hooker his "girlfriend". The answer is because the hookers are cheap and easy. Normal girls would throw certain expectation on men, like they want their boyfriends to know music, play instruments, appreciate art, some minimum level of education, humor, etc. While for the hookers, you don't need all these... just buy them food and give them money, they will be courted.

Isn't it wonderful if all girls are as simple as these? :p

bring watermelon. let her eat in front of you in lingerie.

This is the weirdest fetish I've ever fucking heard of... :o

S'poreCowboy
09-12-2017, 01:47 PM
The best way is to give her repeat business if her service is good .

Dingye
09-12-2017, 02:16 PM
I guess the best would be to just ask them what their fav food are?

No point buying something that they don't like...

Tuanehkia
09-12-2017, 02:33 PM
Sounds stupid. They call you boss but u realize they have 3 condos and a bigger bank account than u. Lol.

Jenova
09-12-2017, 03:57 PM
Bring back the good old time tats some FLs kind enough to offer fruits or chocolates to me b4 or after action still laying in bed eating together ... sometime mouth to mouth feeding :p must b donated by some kind customers ... thxs u :D

Mouth to mouth feeding is the best

JunkfoodLover
09-12-2017, 06:53 PM
Just bring Mr Yusof along instead of food.
She would be more happy to see Mr Yusof than you. ;)

Sometimes he is known as Mr Yusok :D

jake1
09-12-2017, 08:16 PM
The most expensive I ever bought is an LV bag around 2+k and that is it but she is my gf (not a ml but a singer at thai disco) who follows me home everyday after work.

We were together afew days after I gave her only $50x2 flower.

I didn't support her flowers when she has some on the stage. The most is a $500 flower on valentine's day before she returned home.

I will say I spend more on hotels and good food.

Other than that, the 6 months we were together. Only the lv bag.

She even offered to buy me a hermes belt knowing that I like it. But I rejected the offer.

newyorker88
09-12-2017, 08:48 PM
You see, these hookers are there for couple of reasons. Besides providing sex service, they can also provide companionship to those lonesome hearts who are eagerly looking for someone to love but couldn't find one.

You might wonder why a man would make a hooker his "girlfriend". The answer is because the hookers are cheap and easy. Normal girls would throw certain expectation on men, like they want their boyfriends to know music, play instruments, appreciate art, some minimum level of education, humor, etc. While for the hookers, you don't need all these... just buy them food and give them money, they will be courted.

Isn't it wonderful if all girls are as simple as these? :p

These gals are more for the money. Guys should know the limit what they willing to give. There is no limit the gals would want.

Secondly, these FLs are not putting the money in Singapore but bringing out of it. That’s another reason why the government is cramping down

edditan1973
09-12-2017, 11:34 PM
I will bring money:D:D:D