PDA

View Full Version : Another budget bonk with a Desperate housewife

lightning
13-03-2007, 07:30 PM
Hi bros, here is a Desperate Housewife abt 33 yr old PRC wanting to earn some quick bucks. Below are her stats:

Name: Ling Ling
Race: PRC
Looks: 6.5/10 (Not bad-looking Milf)
Height: 153cm
Weight: 46kg
Body : 7/10 (short but figure considered not slim or plumb)
Boobs: 34C (All natural & squishy)
FJ : 7 (Flexible and accommodating and very GFE)
Frenching: Yes
CIM: No
BJ: Yes
Damage: $70/1/60mins
RM and CD your own.

This Babe is quite nice but may not be as great find as Fish ball(Ah Li) & ah fang and you will leave satisfied from her service:D

lightning
13-03-2007, 09:37 PM
No worries bro, I won't give lousy reccomendations, unless you have very high expectations:cool:

To verify pls see my posting under the below thread:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=66431&highlight=lightning

oldguy388
14-03-2007, 12:04 PM
Hi Bro Lightning,

Nice FR. This type 30+ I like, can share contact with me? Me newbie here and will attempt FR after trying. thanks in advance!

aczeta76
14-03-2007, 12:56 PM
To verify pls see my posting under the below thread:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=66431&highlight=lightning

Thanks for the PM bro..

Think her std should be ok since you rate fang 7.5 I find she quite pretty liao..

Btw, what time good to call her since she is housewife?

lightning
14-03-2007, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the PM bro..

Think her std should be ok since you rate fang 7.5 I find she quite pretty liao..

Btw, what time good to call her since she is housewife?

Anytime during the day or maybe into after 12. those who got the PM confirm with me:D

Loser---
14-03-2007, 07:48 PM
Kena alot of PRC that got armpit hair, fucking turn-off...

This MILF got any?

lightning
15-03-2007, 12:13 AM
Kena alot of PRC that got armpit hair, fucking turn-off...

This MILF got any?

this pretty Milf does not have armpit hair and she is gentle by nature. So bros pls kindly take care of this gem:)

BMW520_M
15-03-2007, 07:54 AM
this pretty Milf does not have armpit hair and she is gentle by nature. So bros pls kindly take care of this gem:)

Can share with me her contact?

Swifty80
15-03-2007, 09:04 AM
Hey Bro,i wnan try out this lady olso...can give her contacts?

gwg717
15-03-2007, 09:56 AM
bro,

I also want. Pls give her contact. Thks..

lightning
15-03-2007, 08:18 PM
have replied quite a number of bros out there. kindly post ur FRs, have not yet to see any FRs? :D

axor3333
15-03-2007, 09:44 PM
have replied quite a number of bros out there. kindly post ur FRs, have not yet to see any FRs? :D

Bro Lighting

After our fish ball Ah li gone back. I did not find any replacement yet. Maybe can try Ling Ling. Can PM her contact to me thanks

axor

rampit
15-03-2007, 09:58 PM
thks bro lightning for sharing...

will post FR once upz her but not so soon....need to reload vitM

Cheers!

dirtyhairy
16-03-2007, 01:16 AM
Bro L,
Me No luck,
Called Ling2 up
but got stuck 30 mns late
so she went with another bro instead
after I arrived at the hotel gate..
so lan lan went home masturbate
DHairy

asiancigar
16-03-2007, 01:19 AM
Hmmmmm. sounds yummy

Will camp here for FR

Cheerz
AC

ulu007
16-03-2007, 06:45 PM
Hi Bro Lightning,

May I have her number please.

Thank you for advance.

lightning
16-03-2007, 08:02 PM
Bro L,
Me No luck,
Called Ling2 up
but got stuck 30 mns late
so she went with another bro instead
after I arrived at the hotel gate..
so lan lan went home masturbate
DHairy

Sorry bro heard abt that from Ling2. She complained to me that she was ambushed by a "commando" serving his NS currently and he fired his GPMG on her for 2 hours non-stop with full throotle. Poor thing, now she suffered with heavy causlties and was nearly unable to walk. Looks like she needs a few days to recover before she can carry out her "Exercise MILF Warrior":D
Bros may contact her within these few days as she will take less customers and also depend on her mood. She is scare of taking heavy causlties (long session)again. Kindly take care of this gem;)

lightning
16-03-2007, 08:36 PM
heres her boobs for ur view;)
http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/boobscamp/detail?.dir=1db6scd&.dnm=1959scd.jpg&.src=ph

axor3333
17-03-2007, 11:50 PM
To Bro Lightning

Kum Sia for the Ling2 Number, Promise to put up a FR incl. getting her service within 36 hrs upon get the number. Call her this afternoon @ 0130 pm slot. Pick her up at her place. And went to the nearer firing ground.

Home ground ChengDu , China
Looks: 7.0/10 (At an angle look alike Our Ah jie, Zoe Tay)
Weight: 45kg
Body : 7/10 (short but figure considered not slim )
Boobs: 34C (Just Nice for her size)
FJ : 8.5/19 (Tight, Maybe mine is Big Ha ha)(Very accommodating and very GFE)
Fingering : Yes
AJ : Nil
Overall : 8/10. Please treat her gentle and nice,
Total Damage: $70 + $10 Tips + $20 Room +$3.00 CD

Does who like My FR can up me but Don't ask me for Ling's contact. Please get from Bro Lightning.

cheer axor

asdu
18-03-2007, 02:04 AM
Here's my FR on Ling Ling. Just came back from the soul session hehe.

Looks: 7.5/10 (grew on me as i've had her twice, pardon the late FR)
Body: 7.5/10 (no excess flab anywhere)
Boobs: 8/10 (C cups and licking goodness)
BJ: 9/10
HJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (tight, and she doesn't like taking it doggie because it hurts for her)
Overall: 8.5/10

Had her for tonight, and previously wednesday. was great man. Not my first time with her so she gave me a couple of bbbjs, and they were good as hell. FJ was pretty good and she's very accommodating. as you can see, i've already RTF-ed. And sorry to all, i'm actually the 'commando' in question. :D oh wells, don't kill me!

noruleboysg
18-03-2007, 02:50 AM
by looking at her boobs wow realli love it.. :) realli feel like touch it

ANOA1
18-03-2007, 03:08 AM
Bro lightning, please pm me the contact.

piaggio21
18-03-2007, 06:19 AM
Hi bro lightning, can request for Ling2 contacts, pls.
Thks a lot...:)

lightning
19-03-2007, 07:34 PM
Here's my FR on Ling Ling. Just came back from the soul session hehe.

Looks: 7.5/10 (grew on me as i've had her twice, pardon the late FR)
Body: 7.5/10 (no excess flab anywhere)
BJ: 9/10
HJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 (tight, and she doesn't like taking it doggie because it hurts for her)

Had her for tonight, and previously wednesday. was great man. Not my first time with her so she gave me a couple of bbbjs, and they were good as hell. FJ was pretty good and she's very accommodating. as you can see, i've already RTF-ed. And sorry to all, i'm actually the 'commando' in question. :D oh wells, don't kill me!

So u r the famous man. LOL. Hope you like wat i find and dun drag the Lema Foxtrox for so long leh. Our precious GEM cannot take it u now. Hehehe...:D

dirtyhairy
19-03-2007, 07:44 PM
Wah lau eh...Bro A
so it's u the commando who sapu Ling2 from me as I arrive at hotel gate
just becos I was caught in jam and was late...
she went with you and not me instead
as me kukuchiao not commando wan,
and then u sum more rtf her another one
I guess my tle didi
is no match for thee
as Ms lingling will want u more than me
hehehehe....hmmm...me horny didi
just may be...I rob my maid's bank piggy
and try her tomolo may be

SCRAZE
19-03-2007, 09:07 PM
Bro Lightning

can I have her contacts?
thanks! will FR

asdu
19-03-2007, 11:29 PM
hahaha yea man damn embarrassing la.:o thanks to bro lightning again man, was a great find from you. now how the hell do i up you, will go fiddle around.

and bro dhairy, sorry mate. go grab the maid's piggybank now man! have fun bros. :D

lightning
23-03-2007, 08:02 PM
Hi Bros,

Any more FRs from you, have sent to so many bros. :D Maybe next time, I may consider not to entertain bros with less than 15 pts and do not post the FR up here.

dirtyhairy
23-03-2007, 09:24 PM
Yo Bro Asdu and Bro L
finally broke me maid's piggy bank but wat d hell
Camp DHairy's OC suddenly became so sticky,
kept asking me to keep her company
so susah to get out for bonks even me so bluddy horny
but tomolo me will siam and blame call-up excise by army
so tau chiak LingLing and to confirm if she's as tasty
as what both Bros Asdu and Lightning have claimed to be
so hopefully, me poor didi will get a chance to sneak out
and up LingLing for a well earn sex bout.

DirtyHairy

boysammy_065
23-03-2007, 09:29 PM
hi bro Lighting, can i hv ling2 contact ? will post fr after try her.
Thanks.

axor3333
23-03-2007, 10:40 PM
Hi Bros,

Any more FRs from you, have sent to so many bros. :D Maybe next time, I may consider not to entertain bros with less than 15 pts and do not post the FR up here.

Hello Bro.

No FR. So I will write again. SMS my code to her. bro you know my code 0XX0 ha ha RTF her on wednesday night. Now she feel more comfortable with me . She till joke with me. wah lan.

her service have improve due to her feeling and comfortable with you.after that we went for dinner together and send her home.

Bro take good care of this gem

Kum sia again

cheer
axor

suckerll
24-03-2007, 03:12 PM
Had her for tonight, and previously wednesday. was great man. Not my first time with her so she gave me a couple of bbbjs, and they were good as hell. FJ was pretty good and she's very accommodating. as you can see, i've already RTF-ed.r u sure she gives bbbj?
if so, sure will wanna try her out;)

lightning
25-03-2007, 02:07 PM
Yo Bro Asdu and Bro L
finally broke me maid's piggy bank but wat d hell
Camp DHairy's OC suddenly became so sticky,
kept asking me to keep her company
so susah to get out for bonks even me so bluddy horny
but tomolo me will siam and blame call-up excise by army
so tau chiak LingLing and to confirm if she's as tasty
as what both Bros Asdu and Lightning have claimed to be
so hopefully, me poor didi will get a chance to sneak out
and up LingLing for a well earn sex bout.

DirtyHairy

Sorry for the late reply, all i can say that she is very accommodating and if RTF her service gets even better. Had not tried her BBBJ, but i am sure she will provide if u requset 4 it. Both time i was too busy with her@@ to even try the BBBJ. Overall her GF was 9/10. Heehee...:D Bro DHairy, hope u r able to laid on her soon:D

5punk
26-03-2007, 08:53 PM
sorry for late FR

caled her to arrange timing. Once confirmed booked a room and waited for her. Finally door bell rang and a lady wearing transparent dress was standing there...turned on liao...procced to shower then to bed...SOP...catbath me 1st then bj with cap ...i didnt want it but she is uncomfortable without it...but she is pretty good at it, then while sucking she was saying how long it was and she liked it...after awhile asked her to ride me but she didnt wan as she was afraid ofpain as she she mine very long and too deep she will will feel pain...so did missionary evenso she also said a bitpain but she came too..soon i came in missonary...washed up and parted...

aczeta76
27-03-2007, 08:24 AM
Late FR..

Thanks to Bro lightning.. finally got time to contact Ling2 last week.

Met at hotel.. TCSS a bit then went to shower.
Came out she started to give me a capped BJ.. Not too bad, adequate suction.
Tried 3 positions, cowgirl, missionary and doggie b4 succumbing to her charms.

Overall a good catch for that price.. may RTF.

aman
27-03-2007, 08:53 AM
look at FR, wah she so good. hv to take off for her:D

piaggio21
28-03-2007, 06:35 PM
First of all, thks bro lightning for e contacts.
Called her on monday near lunch time n arranged for 2.30pm session @ Lxx81, message rm no. reach about 15mins.
Wearing spaggetti stripe low cut n tight jeans short really make my didi wake up immediatly.As usual Tcss then wash me up then we lay on bed i started to finger her boobs cause she got a pair of fair n good to squeeze n suck boobs. She really a horny one cause her cunts already so wet n her moans make me cant hold on anymore so i missionary straight on her.Finally i came on her doggie.
Sorry for my poor Fr n english Btw tis is my first posting.
Here my rate:
Looks:7/10
Bj:7/10
Boobs:8/10 (C cup to me)
Fj:8/10
Frenching:Yes (Gf feel)
Aj: Never try
Damage:$70+$20RM+CDOwn
Rtf:Sure
BTW bro lightning, can u guide me how to UP yr pts. try liao stil catch no ball.
Thk........:D

lightning
29-03-2007, 08:21 PM
First of all, thks bro lightning for e contacts.
Called her on monday near lunch time n arranged for 2.30pm session @ Lxx81, message rm no. reach about 15mins.
Wearing spaggetti stripe low cut n tight jeans short really make my didi wake up immediatly.As usual Tcss then wash me up then we lay on bed i started to finger her boobs cause she got a pair of fair n good to squeeze n suck boobs. She really a horny one cause her cunts already so wet n her moans make me cant hold on anymore so i missionary straight on her.Finally i came on her doggie.
Sorry for my poor Fr n english Btw tis is my first posting.
Here my rate:
Looks:7/10
Bj:7/10
Boobs:8/10 (C cup to me)
Fj:8/10
Frenching:Yes (Gf feel)
Aj: Never try
Damage:$70+$20RM+CDOwn
Rtf:Sure
BTW bro lightning, can u guide me how to UP yr pts. try liao stil catch no ball.
Thk........:D

No need yah, aprreciate the gd efforts by u. Jus post thie FR gd enuff oreadi. Wait for other ppl to add ur pts then u can add mine:D

lightning
30-03-2007, 11:29 PM
Today, have went to see Ling2 and after having our dinner. We went to a nearby Hotel for our Live firing session. Heeheehee...:D

Intially, she help me to wash up a bit on my body and help me to dry up abit.
Later we procceed on the bed and instantly locked our mouth and french. Not bad as her kissing skill improve since we last met. She commented that we had our 2 sexxion in a hurry and did not gave me much enjoyment, then she gave me a wet, wet BBBJ. Ooooh my god...:eek: , I was very pampered by her ball licking skills was fantastic and i had shut my eyes to enjoy the brief moments of estasy. Unlike some others that make ur balls slightly pain like knocking ur balls with their tounges. Shoik and then she gave me a very brief catbath and touged my neck a bit. Finally this babe had got on my nerve, buay tahan and proceeded with FJ.
Woah, her cunt is also very tight and it took me a whille to penetrate full length in her cunt. Not letting go of my mouth, we french as we made love, Then I gradually pumped into her furiously and her soft and sliky body had met the impact of my thrust and finally I unloaded in her tight cunt with helmet on. Then we chatted a while i began to grow fond of her innocence and her growing looks. Unlike some of the PRCs who r all out to dig into ur pockets.
Then second round, We began to french again, but with more passion. Had Enjoyed her kissing showering on my neck and ended up in missionary style again. We lasted a little longer and hugged each other tightly and exploded again. I had came out beri beri sextisfied friom the session. Not bad one will grow fond of her if RTF again.

Note: To all bros, my advice is that her last call shld be before 12 midnight, as she had received calls from bros ard 1 or 2 am and dis turb her sleep. Kindly call her ard b4 11pm if no transport to fetch her. if not 12 for those bros with transport interested to fetch her.

jamestky
31-03-2007, 09:22 AM
bro lightning,

sounds like a good time...can pm number...thanks:)

axor3333
31-03-2007, 09:42 AM
We lasted a little longer and hugged each other tightly and exploded again. I had came out beri beri sextisfied friom the session. Not bad one will grow fond of her if RTF again.

Note: To all bros, my advice is that her last call shld be before 12 midnight, as she had received calls from bros ard 1 or 2 am and dis turb her sleep. Kindly call her ard b4 11pm if no transport to fetch her. if not 12 for those bros with transport interested to fetch her.[/QUOTE]

Bro Lightning

I agreed with you. The same when I RTF her. When she know you. the sexxion is total different when you met her the first time.

Cheer

axor

lightning
01-04-2007, 12:59 AM
bro lightning,

sounds like a good time...can pm number...thanks:)

Hv pm you areadi, kindly check out:D

dirtyhairy
03-04-2007, 12:21 AM
Yo Bros all,

After several futile attempts to up Ling2, finally did her on Sunday …barely hours after my return from Filipino Tagalog land…and possibly my 1st kancheong bonk in decades since I had pimples on my then very young but oily face!

Now still oily but with wrinkling pleats instead of pimples, my face lighted up when she said ok when I called her at 10am. Had I been later, she would be with another bro, presumably ASDU again as it was he could foiled my previous 3 attempts to poke her! This time, I did not waste time by calling in early and booked the 1st slot of the day…and my wait was worth it.
My 1st impressions of her were good as Ling2, alto no SYT, was quite pretty looking… abit like Zoe Tay, who remains my bonk idol as I have always secretly harboured a desire to poke our Caldecolt Hill queen after hearing so much of Zoe’s hotness in bed…but how to bonk a celebrity when me only a nobody unlike her airforce hubby and perhaps that F1 wannabe? But that’s another story. Her lips lightly enhanced with wet and juicy C. Dior lip gloss (my guess dah as CD seems a PRC favourite!!), with light make up, she was nice to look at with tiny freckles on her face. Certainly no beauty queen, but her looks grew on you as you gaze into her eyes accentuated with natural SiChuan lashes! (now you know why gals from this province are super hot…LiuLi was another)
So back to Ling2. She was clad in spaghetti strap tees with her grapefruit sized boobs showing off nicely just barely under the blue textile. It was seductive, all right. I managed to pick her up after escaping from camp just after lunch.
If I thought my colourful bus was attracting attention, she was the centre of it in Geylang that hot sunny day, with her nice legs in a tight denim shorts. Ling2 could easily pass off as a nice PDMM, only she looks younger but not a SYT.
After she got into my car, we roared off to our nice make-out place…and luck was with me as the room given to me had two full-sized mirrors to add to our enjoyment.
She was super chatty..and we soon found ourselves yakking away like long lost lovers…I was in no hurry as I admired her person, with lusty eyes zeroed on her ample busts.
She said she had 2 bioyfriends back home and had broken off the relationship after the 1st was a woman beater while the second a cop, had wanted to start a family..and she reckoned it would be tough to raise a kid when both had not saved enuf…sensible gal.
That’s when she decided to fend for herself by coming over.
If u must believe, alto unmarried, she was certainly no sweet innocent when I spied her well-suckled nipples…all-tell-tale signs of experience and plenty of actions.
But who cares! After flattering her with more small talk dirtyhairy-style, I kissed her, and was surprised that she reciprocated nicely as our tongues soon engaged in a love tuissle as we sucked, swirled and licked each other.. She knew how to French all right!
Soon, her clothes were off, and so were mine..as I pinned her down in half embrace, kissing and licking her by-now totally exposed tits. She asked for a shower where she gave me a nice wash as I admired her body. Standing up, her tits had sagged slightly due to gravity when one is no longer a virginal 19! Agan who cares?
Soon we hit the sack. But instead of a quickm poke, we chatted some more. More kisses followed as I paid homage to her breast and nipples, fondling and sucking away like a hungry milk-deprived Filipino baby.

I could feel her relaxed as she seemed to enjoy my tongue lashing and fingering, which I found to be wet with my gentle stroking down below.
Nxt she took over as she sucked on my nipples and chest and then licking and suckng on my throbbing cock. It was nice as she worked to increase my pleasure..hower, her bbbj (I guessed I was lucky as 1st time clients I understand only got BJ treatment but not the full BBJ! Perhaps she had pitied my wrinkling pleats!
It was nice but not as good as BaiXue, whose BBBJ was still the best so far with her twirling tongue!
Anyhow, I asked her to do a 69 as I wanted to give as much as being give, She complied and shoved her twat my way as I greedily lapped it up..bringing moans from her sucking mouth.
It went on for several minutes before she begged me to stop, saying it was too much for her liao.
With CD on, (which she had volunteered to pay and buy for me after I apologisd for not having it earlier due to my great escape from Camp, my didi went after her grotto below.
It was exquisite as we screwed at each other, thrusting our pelvics as we searched to further increase our sexual delight.
I probed hard and deep as I prised one of her legs wider for an even deeper entry. She did not mind and seemed to eke me on as she grabbed my back and rump as I humped further into her wet twat. At one stage I could feel her teeth on my neck…and I had to quickly withdraw as I feared a lovebite or scratch which would make answering the OC suicidal!
Although responsive, I rate her one level below LiuLi whose cunt was much tighter.
But Ling2 was not without her good points which she did with her cuntal muscles as she milked your didi.

And probably the best part was her frenching as we bonked…kissing and sucking away as I slaved hard to enhance pleasure. I was not wronged because I could see thick whitish gooey at the mouth of her vagina after our bonk..as she claimed she had cummed too.
But before that I had stalled my own orgasm by being focus on screwing my didi deep, fast and furious.
But of course, each time when I was about to cum, I would stop all movements and grabbed her as I lay on top, to prevent her gyrations below to force my cumming.
With my bulk, she was well pinned under…alto she had on her third times, used her cuntal muscles to tweak my didi’s knob..I realize I had to release and let go I did as my spermatoza gushed forth relentless as I cried father and mother as I could no lonher held on further! It was that shiok…as I continued to pump as I sensed her about to release too…alto my CD was intact, I could see whitish gooey at the mouth of her vagina as I handed over tissues for the lady to wipe herself!
We rested for a while before I realised I had to return to camp or risked a court martial before a life-firing squad!
And she showed she was a thoughtful person by volunteering to go back herself as I would be late had I to send her back again in my jalopy of a hippy bus!

Damage: $100 with tips excluding $20 room. CD she paid..
RTF: most probably. Yet another responsive lay! Thanks Bro Lightning!

zephyr83
03-04-2007, 12:49 AM
Can i have her contacts??
Will post fr after trying her services

lightning
03-04-2007, 01:02 AM
Yo Bros all,

After several futile attempts to up Ling2, finally did her on Sunday …barely hours after my return from Filipino Tagalog land…and possibly my 1st kancheong bonk in decades since I had pimples on my then very young but oily face!

Now still oily but with wrinkling pleats instead of pimples, my face lighted up when she said ok when I called her at 10am. Had I been later, she would be with another bro, presumably ASDU again as it was he could foiled my previous 3 attempts to poke her!

Hahahaha....:D I have laughed until i nearly fallen off my seat!

lightning
03-04-2007, 01:53 AM
FYI, to all newbie who had Ling2 contact. kindly post the FR, i will provide with Ah Rong contact upon request:D

assrammer
03-04-2007, 11:22 AM
thanks to bro lightning for the contact.

was waiting in the room for around 15min, then ding dong.
saw a petite lady and welcome her in. she looks rather tired can tell from her eye bags, but not bad looking, passable.

shower together, tcss a bit, her boobs are a little sag but still good to fondle, very real. got a scar on her tummy, but it's not an issue. set the water untill so hot that can cook you. she say she scared cold.

action start with catbath, quite shiok. then capped me for bj for a good 10min. pump her in a few positions, love it when doing it standing in front of the mirror, can see her boobs bouncing. but she say pain for her doing doggy, standing or kneeling. ask her is it ok to spray on her, she say ok. so finish with a slpash oh her boobs.

my personal rating

name: ling ling
looks: 6.5/10
figure: 7/10
boobs: C (i think) but sag
overall: 7/10

thanks again to bro lightning for this find. look forward to more gems from you.

asdu
03-04-2007, 08:19 PM
OMG! its not me this time round bro! hahahahahahaha anyway great that you had a good time mate.

lightning
03-04-2007, 08:53 PM
BTW, Ling2 will be going back by the 28th of this month. So dun wanna miss this great reccomendation Bonk from me. Hope to hear more FRs on her by more Newbies or others:D

soberguy
03-04-2007, 10:19 PM
Had a session with Ling Ling recently despite several failed arrangment and definitely, she is a gem to be.

Top notch service as I experience and indeed, she is a very nice girl and easy to talk to if you treat her nicely. I managed to book at appointment with her and arrive an hour later, there while waiting for her by the roadside I saw an nice woman walking towards me. However, I couldn't be sure since there was another woman around, so I rang her up again and indeed she responsed the call. From the first impression, she was exactly as described.

There was some delay in getting a room since it was over booked, however, we quickly got into the room once we got a room. Just TCSS to break the ice for the initiate 5 mins. When I was replying to a sms on the bed, she was leaning her head on my shoulder looking at my phone as I sms. Wow!... it been such a long time that someone doing that to me. Once done, we kissed and frnech like long lost couples. But that was only for a short while before we got into the shower room for a quick shower. Nothing eventful in the shower since we are just talking and had to endure the cold shower (heater not working).

We quickly dry up ourselve and got into bed and wow, she started to kiss me and french like my long lost gf. The feeling was really.. ummphhh.... (don't know what words to describe it, or like a couple in an illicite affair, so hot for action). This goes on for quite a while with us struggling in bed, french and touching with my junior up. Then, she move onto my junior and give me a very good blow there. It was really good and felt my legs just simply go weak (not sure how other brothers experience). While she do that, I simply just cup and squeeze on her developed boobs and it was really nice feeling to be playing with her nipple too. After some moment, quickly get the cap and mount onto her missionary.....

That was the only position I had and definitely will rtf for more variety, however, couldn't cum and she offered her mouth to me again which was a killer! I was simply enjoying the moment, when suddenly, I couldn't control myself and started to ejeculate all over. She was caught by the action and abit shocked.. hehe... rest of the story is as per norm

I must say that I definitely enjoy the service she provided. There will be other FL who may look better but not many with better look can provide better service than Ling Ling. Now, I can understand why bro lightning ^ other brother RTF. I have got the contact previously from another brother, then subsequently from bro lightning which I hadn't really notice they are the same as I don't have contacts on my mobile. Nevertheless, this Ling Ling is highly recommended for those who looking from a nice sexitifying experience and pls pm brother lightning for contacts! Cheers!!!!

Name : Ling Ling (PRC)
Look: 6.5/10 (grow on you)
Skin: Fair & smooth
Armpit hair: None
Vital Statistic : 36C-25-35 (boobs is real but just abit saggy, rest estimated)
Height : 153
Weight : 46
Catbath : 7/10
BJ / BBBJ : 8/10
Massage : None
AR : None
CIM : None
FJ : 7/10 (tight)
AJ: None
Attitude: very good as what you can read from all the postings.
GF Feeling: Totally GF feeling and is a very nice woman compared to many PRC girls I know in the course of my life.
RTF: Yes, good service, at least to me.

Damage : 70+10(tips)/60mins/1 (Room+CD: your own, pls bring CD).

miketan
04-04-2007, 01:10 AM
very good!

acschnitzer
04-04-2007, 03:34 AM
Hi bro, can you share the contact with me, like 30 somethings housewife. Thanks

Hi bros, here is a Desperate Housewife abt 33 yr old PRC wanting to earn some quick bucks. Below are her stats:

Race: PRC
Looks: 6.5/10 (Not bad-looking Milf)
Height: 153cm
Weight: 46kg
Body : 7/10 (short but figure considered not slim or plumb)
Boobs: 34C (All natural & squishy)
FJ : 7 (Flexible and accommodating and very GFE)
Damage: $70/1/60mins
RM and CD your own.

This Babe is quite nice but may not be as great find as Fish ball(Ah Li) & ah fang and you will leave satisfied from her service:D

Zubazz
04-04-2007, 11:15 AM
Hi bro

Great thread on Ling Ling - would love to try - always game for big busted milf! Please do share her contact? would appreciate! Thanks!

ta_tu_nan
04-04-2007, 01:18 PM
First of all, thanks to Bro Lightning for the contact.

Contacted Lingling and had a session yesterday. Actually, I changed my appt time to even earlier than what was agreed, and she made it on time, so, great service indeed.

After she came to my room, tcss for a while, then proceeded for shower. Overall looks were good, just the type I was looking for. After shower, we hid under the blanket and frenched for some time. She proceeded to give me a catbath. Initially seemed sop, right until she licked my balls... WAHH..... my balls have never been so well licked man!

Then my turn to perform lah. Fingered some time while licking and sucking her tits, which are great. She's really wet, not KY-ed type, original juice..mmmm....

Finally started to get to main program, started in missionary, she was really tight. Can feel the squeezing of her pussy muscles... no shit... Changed to doggy and finished off.

TCSS for a while more then proceeded to shower.

All in all, a great time indeed. Thanks again to Bro Lightning, hope you enjoyed my humble FR.

Name : Ling Ling
Look: 8/10 (I happen to like this type of domestic look)
Catbath : 8/10
BJ (with cap) : 8/10
Balls Licking : 9/10 (Never had so good before):o
FJ : 8/10 (tight)
Attitude: 9/10 Very Good
GF Feeling: 9/10 Her talking makes you relax and feel at home, even if you are in H8*
RTF: Yes, at least once before she goes back. Hope she comes back after that!;)
Damage : 70+20(transport/tips)+20(Room)+CD
Remember to bring your own CDs though!!

taicheong
04-04-2007, 02:55 PM
Thanks to bro lightning for the contact !
my personal rating

name: ling ling
looks: 6/10
figure: 8/10
boobs: saggied
Attitude: Good
overall: 7/10
Damage: $70/1/60, RM and CD your own.

bigwish
04-04-2007, 07:04 PM
Bro lightning,

Your PM full liao. Ps share Ling x 2 contact with me, FR after that. Thanks in advance.

lightning
04-04-2007, 08:44 PM
Bro lightning,

Your PM full liao. Ps share Ling x 2 contact with me, FR after that. Thanks in advance.

Have PM her contact to u and cleared my mail box and hope to see more FRs on Ling2. As mentioned, will provide Ah Rong contact to Newbies who put up FRs on her and upon request:D

lightning
06-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Had a session with Ling Ling recently despite several failed arrangment and definitely, she is a gem to be. Now, I can understand why bro lightning ^ other brother RTF. I have got the contact previously from another brother, then subsequently from bro lightning which I hadn't really notice they are the same as I don't have contacts on my mobile. Nevertheless, this Ling Ling is highly recommended for those who looking from a nice sexitifying experience and pls pm brother lightning for contacts! Cheers!!!!

Name : Ling Ling (PRC)
Look: 6.5/10 (grow on you)
Skin: Fair & smooth
Armpit hair: None
Vital Statistic : 36C-25-35 (boobs is real but just abit saggy, rest estimated)
Height : 153
Weight : 46
Catbath : 7/10
BJ / BBBJ : 8/10
Massage : None
AR : None
CIM : None
FJ : 7/10 (tight)
AJ: None
Attitude: very good as what you can read from all the postings.
GF Feeling: Totally GF feeling and is a very nice woman compared to many PRC girls I know in the course of my life.
RTF: Yes, good service, at least to me.
Thx for the Gd FR written, will up u soon once my power return.
Hope to hear more FR postings on Ling2, as she is another GEM not to be missed:D
Ling's contact will be open to all newbies, but remember to treat her well and put up a FR posting. More contacts be given in return.
As Bro Zabazz, hv pm u kindly check out

william99
10-04-2007, 01:11 AM
Thanks to bro lightning for the contact.

Call Ling2 to confirm the time slot, book the room and wait in the room for around 15 mins, the door bell rang and once I open the door, I saw a petite lady and welcome her in. We tcss to break the ice for the initiate 15 mins. She keep asking me who pass her contact to me and how I know she's from ChengDu, I just answer that brother who gave me the contact don't want to be indentified :p

Ask her to bath together as I like to bath for lady : can do some hanky-panky during the shower:D . We quickly dry up ourselve and got into bed and she start to conquer my whole body with her tongue. After the wonderful bj, I start to service her as return. When my tongue near her cunt area, I can sense that she was eager for a pussy licking, I hesitate for a while and start to give her the enjoyment until she ask me to enter her. Did her missionary and can feel her cunt quite tight and know my didi can't last long so ask her to ride on top. The shiok feeling still remain after changing the position, so change to sitting position but after a few strokes, I cum.....

After the action, we hug together and lay on the bed (with the cap still on my didi) for quite a long time. Really GF feeling. I must say that I very sextisfy the sexxion with Ling2, she's a service-oriented lady, she's a gem. I highly recommend bro who look for good service to try her.

Name : Ling Ling
Origin : Sichuan Chengdu
Look: 7/10 (good enough for me)
Figure: 8/10 (a bit short but ok for me)
Boobs : 36C
Height : 155
Catbath : 8/10
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 7/10 (tight, make me cum too fast)
Attitude: 10/10 (no doubt, she deserve it)
Damage : 70+10(tips)

soberguy
11-04-2007, 01:42 AM
Bro Lightning & all bros,

Well, I rtf and it was so.. sexitified! Anyway, I won't say more since there are quite a number of good FR on her.

But.... one thing I must make known to all brothers here. I am not sure if anyone knows about this and she is going back in few days time as she told me. Told me that if I want to rtf, do it in these 2 days! She said there been quite alot of raid lately and decided to forward her departure.

In case some brothers dying to try her or want to rtf, I guess you got to be quick. As she said, her timing before 6.30pm are usually all empty and asked me why? Lol... I told her that most of the people will only get off work at 6pm. So if you can make it in the afternoon, I think is the best time to get her.

So I repeat again:
Ling Ling is going back in few day's time, so if you want to rtf or try her, you know what to do.

Cheers!

lompang
11-04-2007, 02:38 AM
bro, lightning can share contact pls,wil post fr when i try tks

dirtyhairy
11-04-2007, 02:51 AM
Yo Bros all,

RTF Zoe Tay Ling2 last nite...after receiving her smsm that she would be back on March 12/13. so ok...agreed as the last session was aledi good.
but wasted 1 hr in room bcos she claimed she had dinner with her frens..and then had to do a big job due to aching tummy...yaya load of crap.
but ever galant, did not mind..spent time weatching news on how garmen is rewarding itself and how withut them singapore will die...another round of crap! but the sour kanah i brought did its job to placate me.
Finally at 10.05pm she arrived...looking sexy with her sphagetti strap tee.
Apologised and tcss abit. but I went gooey on seeing my favouite zoe tay..
so never mind lor.. tcss sum more and then action started.
we kissed and I frenched her hard as if heartened by news of the garmen pay rise but the only thing going up was my kukuchiao.
I kept going, as if making out with a lover, and she responded well, giving me a good tongue lashing. Soon I attacked her nipples and caressed the other breast with my knowing fingers. Moments later withut leaving her open mouth, my hand snaked down and titillate her orifice below. It was wet alright!
I teased the clitoris and amid moans from her parted lips, I told her to take over, which she did, climbing above and showering kisses on my body.
She did a BJ and sucking and licking alto n as good as BBBJ queen Bai Xue..but nice enuf for my rod to be rock hard that I felt the tip of the CD was abiout to burst.
I told to thrust herslef on my rod..she did and I let her screw herself sillly on my dick, as I watched her face. I steadied her face and gave her yet another round of frenching...alas Zoe Tay again...she was shy she said as I gazed ino her eyes from my steaming eye lashes. in between her downward thrusts, I would shoved suddenyly upwards to the hilt bring ing shrieks of joy from her. It was very shiok.
I decided to take over, and without my didi still plunged into her cunt, I flipped her below and did her missionary, bringing her legs to my shulders and opumped hard. She screamed and creamed (yes, here were whitish gooey after I had cummed near the mouthof her pussy)
This RTF was better in that she usd her cuntal muscles to grip my prick, making the sensation even more delightful.
I pumped hard, and screwed as if this was my last screw, slowing down when I was about to cum..and fast and furiousl again when she was shoving her pelbvis to me.
It was a solid bonk and she was even more responsive than the last time. The fuck was even more ecstatic becos she used her cuntal muscles oto teasde my didi as we sawed in and out of each other. The best part was when she grabed my butts and pinched them, when she was high..and there were several times she did that, bringing untold pleasure to my didi's head.
she also bit my neck and shoulder but luckily not hard enuf to leave marks otherwise hard time explaining to OC.
After what must be 45 minutes, I shot my load in between tight embrace and shrieks ofpassion. It was a cock-wrenching fuck inded...yes, she's good...even better than LiuLi and Xiao Yen and Rong2 only the latter is younger, pand more thoughtful...in fact Rong had earlier sms-ed me a nice Chinese poem on how smal dosages of goodness was enuf to creat a big impression (or sth lidat...me half past6 chinese) I suppose this was also sms-edto other bros too!
But Rong2 was by far more thoughtful and would stick to yr timing once confirmed...and she could remember old dirtyhairy on hearing my voice!
Back to Ling2, paid her $100 excluding room and also gave her grapes/bananas to take home...the bananas were bought in response to garmen's move to pay no more peanuts to monkees!
Enjoy your session!
DHairy

johnnykk
11-04-2007, 01:30 PM
Thanks to bro lighting for the contact.

Managed to arrange a session with Ling2 last week. Call her after lunch and found that she was available. Pick her up from her house at geylang 1/2 hr later. She was wearing a jean shorts with low cut spaghetti strap. Her petite size make her 34C breast stand out. TCSS on the way to lavender H81

Once in the room, she bath me while I played with her tits. When we get onto the bed, she lay beside me a give me a good wet kiss before giving me a cat bath. All the frenching remind me of all the wonder session I had with my ex in the past.

She proceed to cap me before giving me a good OS. After that, it was SOP with several position with good sound effect and plently of frenching.

Overall a very enjoyable session session. Excellent Service. very GF like with all the frenching.

Rating as below:-
Look: 6.5/ 10 (look abit old but still quite ok)
Figure 7.5 /10
Catbath : 7.5/10
BJ : 7 /10
FJ : 8/10 (quite tight especially in the beginning)
Damage : $70 + room + own CD
RTF : very likely

johnnykk
11-04-2007, 01:41 PM
FYI, to all newbie who had Ling2 contact. kindly post the FR, i will provide with Ah Rong contact upon request:D

FR posted :) Can I have Ah Rong contact? Thanks once again

soberguy
11-04-2007, 05:55 PM
Yo Bros all,
... Rong2 was by far more thoughtful and would stick to yr timing once confirmed...and she could remember old dirtyhairy on hearing my voice!
Back to Ling2, paid her $100 excluding room and also gave her grapes/bananas to take home...the bananas were bought in response to garmen's move to pay no more peanuts to monkees!
Enjoy your session!
DHairy

Yo Bro dirtyhairy,

I wonder how you have the energy to write such good RTF RF. Lol... I usually took an hour for one FR. I guess Ling Ling was held up since she is usually on time, but don't spoilt the market leh... you gave $100 which means $30 tips? I don't dare to give more else she expect ppl to tip more.. lol.. I usually make clear to them, this is what you get but I add another tip etc. By the way, did she mention to you that she is going back? Just want to be sure. Cheers!

P.S. In response to garmen's move of pay no more peanuts to monkees, our women will not need to be maids or end up being a FLs in other countries?

Ling Ling is going back in few day's time.

lightning
11-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Yo Bro dirtyhairy,

I wonder how you have the energy to write such good RTF RF. Lol... I usually took an hour for one FR. I guess Ling Ling was held up since she is usually on time, but don't spoilt the market leh... you gave $100 which means $30 tips? I don't dare to give more else she expect ppl to tip more.. lol.. I usually make clear to them, this is what you get but I add another tip etc. By the way, did she mention to you that she is going back? Just want to be sure. Cheers!

P.S. In response to garmen's move of pay no more peanuts to monkees, our women will not need to be maids or end up being a FLs in other countries?

Ling Ling is going back in few day's time.

Don't worry pal, this babe won't anyhow jack up her price like others , besides she deserves the tips for her onstanding RTF services. She is a very nice gal and in return you will be pampered by her caring service:D

lightning
11-04-2007, 06:23 PM
Yo Bros all,

RTF Zoe Tay Ling2 last nite...after receiving her smsm that she would be back on March 12/13. so ok...agreed as the last session was aledi good.
but wasted 1 hr in room bcos she claimed she had dinner with her frens..and then had to do a big job due to aching tummy...Back to Ling2, paid her $100 excluding room and also gave her grapes/bananas to take home...the bananas were bought in response to garmen's move to pay no more peanuts to monkees!
Enjoy your session!
DHairy

Hi Bro DHairy...
its gd that u enjoyed urself. Ling2 send her regards mentioning that she hopes to have a Hubby jus like you heeheehee.... U r so popular and she says that u r beri funny and love ur accompany:D

dirtyhairy
11-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Yo Bro S,

Thanks for kind words...but u have guessed it..due to my high sex drive, horny all the time...so writing Frs cum naturally...in fact would have posted cleaner/earlier if not for OC lurking around.. so could only file when the OC's back is turned..so it's been most challenging but quite thrilling really to do it with the prospect of being caught!...hehehehe morbid taste of adventure!

On her timing last nite, it was really bad..bcos I had rung her to say that I was on my way to d hotel...and wd arrive within 15 minutes...she said fine as she was near LVlovetelheaty1 (u shld know the code) Due to full occupancy had to wait and told her so and she said to go ahead and book and she would join me after her makan in a short while. No problem...
within 15 minutes, hotel rang and said room ready.
Called her and was told she would be there soon enuf...
then later called and said she had tummy ache and had to crap...(Me no US Marine..so this white lie wont work but I was patient...as always, I respect honesty and not tall stories...if delayed said so and I would understand..no point lying...bcos I lost time too as I could then grab my laptop from the car and do some unfinished work instead of idling away. She inally turned up at 10.10pm after telling me of her need to crap at 9.20pm almost one solid hr...wow must be one real long big job!!
Still, I gave her $100 which is my standard payment regardless of initial amout... I apologise if by this, I am spoiling the gals..but it's just my way of repayent as I know they work hard, imagine letting strangers to bonk them.
I am niot rich...remember me only lowly paid deliveryman driving nissan van lah..so how could I afford to tip...I stinge on dinner and breakfast...having only one meal per day!

Yes, she claimed she would be back on March 13...which explained my rush to bonk last nite when Rong2 had actually called earlier..I guess I ow her an apology for not taking up her offer.

Yes, Ling2 is a good lay but I am having doubts as to her character...may be not shwai ker but ah lao liao...that's why we senior citizens are treated this way...like australia...it's down there but who cares!

But too bad, tough luck, so pls dont let my arse luck affect your bonks with her. Enjoy yrself.

DirtyHairy,
too horny to be angry

lightning
11-04-2007, 07:29 PM
Yo Bro S,

Thanks for kind words...but u have guessed it..due to my high sex drive, horny all the time...so writing Frs cum naturally...in fact would have posted cleaner/earlier if not for OC lurking around.. so could only file when the OC's back is turned..so it's been most challenging but quite thrilling really to do it with the prospect of being caught!...hehehehe morbid taste of adventure!...

But too bad, tough luck, so pls dont let my arse luck affect your bonks with her. Enjoy yrself.

DirtyHairy,
too horny to be angry

Hmm... U luv to lives dangerously on the razor blade edge. I like ur style, must be another James Bond on duty... driving dangerously on the road wif his suave vehicle and carry a shining and mighty Magnum. U must be sweeping his girls off their feets... dazzling and stealing their hearts rite?:D

lightning
11-04-2007, 08:05 PM
BTW could anyone kindly advice me on how to remove the picture thread on Ling2. She doesn't want her pics on the thread.

lightning
11-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Bro Lightning & all bros,

Well, I rtf and it was so.. sexitified! Anyway, I won't say more since there are quite a number of good FR on her.

But.... one thing I must make known to all brothers here. I am not sure if anyone knows about this and she is going back in few days time as she told me. Told me that if I want to rtf, do it in these 2 days! She said there been quite alot of raid lately and decided to forward her departure.

So I repeat again:
Ling Ling is going back in few day's time, so if you want to rtf or try her, you know what to do.

Cheers!

Like wat u said RTF her is getting better on next occasion, like drinking old wine, gets better after return to drink after quite sometimes...

soberguy
11-04-2007, 08:40 PM
BTW could anyone kindly advice me on how to remove the picture thread on Ling2. She doesn't want her pics on the thread.

Not sure what wrong here, thought I post some hints on removal of lingling's pic. So I repeat again..

As you know that the link is made reference to the yahoo acct, thus once you remove the yahoo acct, it will be gone. However, you can only remove the pic in yahoo acct if the acct belongs to you. Otherwise, got to request the acct holder to remove it. Cheers!

dirtyhairy
11-04-2007, 10:37 PM
Yo Bro L,
U r too kind...me suave 007 type? dun make all the others laugh leh...james bum bum maybe and zero zero servant is more like it as me no Garmen man so no good pay just enuf to eke out a living and to bonk (there goes the breakfasts and dinners dah!)

But living life to the full is sumwat true as I try to squeeze out to maximise the thrills so long as it is harmless fun.
Was planning to rtf ling2 today but shelfed it as I think she "ta pao" by someone who was waiting for her after my bonk last nite...probably the same guy who was having meals b4 my session.
She has called him and declined my offer for a ride home instead...so there u r...so much for me suaveness!!! me more like lao lang than a lao hero! alamak.
I was planning to tell her my rtf plan today during the lunch break (see i dont take lunch) last nite but she dashed off to meet dashing secret agent.. was he you?
But tat's life, my fren, lose sum and lose sum more...but never mind..there's still rong2 and others more to savour dah.
Cheers and kamsiah mak2 for sharing your contacts.
DH

william99
11-04-2007, 11:23 PM
sms ling2 this afternoon, and hv a very sextisfying RTF this evening
as some bro mentioned b4, she'll use her cunt muscle to make your didi song song :eek:
she'll go back to her hometown on this coming Sunday,
so bro who wanna try her hurry up !!

dirtyhairy
12-04-2007, 09:21 AM
Yo Bros all, especially Axor3333,
thanks much for upping yr pts for me,
with Ling2 returning home this week,
u wont want to miss a bonking treat,
so fast2 go go try her, and do FR for us to savour.
Have a good day...and of course a super lay!
DirtyHairy

bz126
14-04-2007, 07:44 AM
Thanks bro the contact. Managed to try her and have satisfied experience.

Looks: 7.5/10 (30+)
Body: 7.5/10
BJ: 8/10
HJ: did not try
FJ: 8/10 (tight for her age)

Very accomodating and friendly.

t123
16-04-2007, 10:25 AM
thanks to threadstarter, but she is not a MILF. Becos of her freckles she look milfy. everything is as wat the threadstarter described and she is easily wet. Help her if you can as she is earing $$ to see doc according to her. may rtf.

l_koung
22-04-2007, 01:42 AM
Thanks bro lighting for the contact.
have to say sorry to bro lighting for this very late FR.
I have been send to French for by Boss for more than 2 weeks and thus, this an outdated FR. Sorry bro.

Looks: 9/10 my cup of tea
Figure: 10/10 (the type I like, so, very subjective)
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
Overall: 9/10 (again, very subjective)
RTF : Yes.

If she still available? I have just come back from French Yesterday.

lightning
22-04-2007, 03:05 AM
Thanks bro lighting for the contact.
have to say sorry to bro lighting for this very late FR.
I have been send to French for by Boss for more than 2 weeks and thus, this an outdated FR. Sorry bro.

Looks: 9/10 my cup of tea
Figure: 10/10 (the type I like, so, very subjective)
BJ: 6/10
FJ: 7/10
Overall: 9/10 (again, very subjective)
RTF : Yes.

If she still available? I have just come back from French Yesterday.

Too bad she has left Singa land, will keep u guys inform once she's back.:cool:

Pokimon1
22-04-2007, 09:15 AM
Too bad she has left Singa land, will keep u guys inform once she's back.:cool:

Hey brother, too bad she has left already. Anyway I have upped you 3 points for sharing;
Please let me know when she returns. Kum Sia:D

soberguy
22-04-2007, 08:12 PM
.. Help her if you can as she is earing $$ to see doc according to her. may rtf.

Hmmm... why see doc? What did she say? Care to share?

huat27
22-04-2007, 08:42 PM
hey bro..may i have number thanks

lightning
10-06-2007, 05:20 PM
Hi everyone,
Our Ling Ling is back in action, she arrived yesterday and was busy to settle her stuff and was very tired. She will be here for 13 days more and will go to malaysia then transit back here. So hurry before this babe leave again. I have not tried her since she arrived and will do so soon. This is one of my better reccommedations and those who tried her won't regert her services. So same as before, those without FR posting need not PM me

Ah Neo
10-06-2007, 06:39 PM
same number as before?

Hi everyone,
Our Ling Ling is back in action, she arrived yesterday and was busy to settle her stuff and was very tired. She will be here for 13 days more and will go to malaysia then transit back here. So hurry before this babe leave again. I have not tried her since she arrived and will do so soon. This is one of my better reccommedations and those who tried her won't regert her services. So same as before, those without FR posting need not PM me

onimusha76
10-06-2007, 11:41 PM
bro, pls..pls pm me her contact. thks:) aft ict need to release

lightning
11-06-2007, 12:38 AM
same number as before?

Yes still the number same :D and FYI to the rest of bros, the damage is same as before $70

william99
11-06-2007, 05:58 PM
Haha, good news :D
think she'll be damn busy since she only got 14 days visa,
must book her fast fast :D

lightning
11-06-2007, 09:54 PM
Today, I have managed to meet up Ling ling after 2 days of unsuccessful attempts to look for, as I was busy and had contacted her quite late...
Poor thing, she got bad cut on her arm and had some stiches, but still she is able to perform...
once in the hotel, we did some wash up, then proceeded to bed and chat abt everthing abt her back in China. As usual she still give me a feeling that she is a protected animal that needs alot of care. I gave her a small peck as to sympathised her for the mischap on her cut arm. then she pulled my head for more kisses on her face at the same time, she stretch her face up to meet more kisses. then we frenched each other hardly fighting our touges to savour each others' taste harder. Then i kissed down her neck and she arched back her head to meet more. Later she returned kisses on my neck more pasionate than myself. And I bui Tahan but to enjoyed being kissed throughly and then she procceeded southward and gave attention to my balls and licked them as if worshiping them. the same worshipping attention was given to my shaft as she bobbed it down her mouth and caused me to moan loudly with pleasure...
Since she given me so much pleasure, I decided to bring her into 69 position and tougued her cunt. Hmm... no smell at all and she was enjoying herself as she began to bob down my shaft faster and sucked harder. finally she bu tahan and begged me to enter her.
then i armed my helmet and ready for action... Wow, she is still as tight as ever. it took me 3 to 4 mins to fully penetrate into her. with some help of see saw action, managed to make her lubrcated enough for full penetration. We kissed each other as we bonked. i enjoyed watching her facial expression of estacy as she looked back into my eyes with her half closed eyes...
by this time her cunt is lubricated enough as I began to see saw into her effortlessly and gradually changed gear into deep and furious plunging. suddenly without warning she gave a tiny licking and nibble on my ears which send my explosion sky high. i kept on pumping until my last drop expended and was glad than her contracting cunt milked my dick until my last drop dry... not bad at all she is still GFE as before and like old wine which gets better as times went by longer...All I can say that I am very sextisfied...:D

hangten1
11-06-2007, 10:29 PM
bro can send me ling ling contact as well?

lightning
11-06-2007, 10:35 PM
bro can send me ling ling contact as well?

Check ur PM and remember to give FR postings, I do not want to treat anyone as number collectors:cool:

soberguy
12-06-2007, 04:22 AM
Today (Monday evening), I met up a brother for dinner and was on the topics of bonking. As we spoke of bonking, Ling Ling walked past me. From her back view, I could recognise her but she was on the phone and walking with another brother. Well, thought I could mistaken her but nevertheless, I sat at the kopi tiam and called her when I noticed from a distance that she has finished her call. Indeed it was her, so not wanting to interrupt her, I said I would like to see her but she said she meeting someone and asked me to called her later.

Anyway, to cut the story short, we were inside the room tcss and on the 1st look, I noticed the cut on her arm and she was telling me what happened to her the day before she flew over. So after the shower and both of us snuggle in the bed like long lost lovers.

Is nice to hug her again after couple months of missing. As we talked, we kissed and frenched, one thing leads to another and she started to stroke my lil brother while I was fondling her C cup tits. Without any warning, she proceed to a bbbj and gosh.. I really miss it from her. Looking at her mouth, I know she is one who can give good bbbj (just like my ex) and this goes on for quite a while. While she was bbbjing me, I was kneading her C cup and tweeting her nipple. Like it when her nipple gets hard.

She asked me for the cap and I glady took it out and started to rolled down on my waken brother. I thought I would have a chance to service her, but I was wrong as she quickly go down and give me a BJ. Even with the BJ, it feel shiok! I was in cloud 9 too and then without any warning, she climbed onto me, kissing me and frenching me, then moving to suck on her nipple. Tried to seat herselg onto me but dunno why it wasn;t easy to get it. So I suggest I go on top of her after a few moment of tries.

I got her to spread her legs and within a few moment and tries, gently got myself inside her. She was pretty wet too and then bonk her in missionary position. It really felt good with the kissing an frenching and necking during bonking. You can tell that she is a passionate woman when you bonk her as she will really kiss and smoother you as you thrust inside her. Her moaning was responsive and more responsive to each thrust as the bonk set in deeper.

I was alternating between missionary position, feeling her tits on my chest and having her legs wrapped around my waist or on my shoulder. She was enjoying the bonk and used her hand to pull my hip to thrust her deeper. One thing that I noticed was when I had her legs on my shoulder, I notice her butt was wet with juice. Wow.. she really got very wet!

The bonking got on quite a while and LingLing was panting and moaning as she cummed (which explained the nice wet patch flowing down her butt). After that, I turn her over and asked for doggy which she gladly accomodate. I started my bonking in her and it was nice holding on her wet butt as I slide my manhood in and out of her tight pussy. This time, she was moaning even more and I lean forward to cup on her tits as I thrust in her. It didn;t take long for me to cum in this position today with the fondling on her tits and switching to bonk her hard, seeing my manhood sliding in and out. Soon, I was thrusting all my might and released into her.

After the deeds, we were panting and rest on the bed. With shower and tcss that follows, just like old times.

I hope this FR will revive some memories of the brothers who had bonk her and wish to rtf. Note that she only have like 11 days around so better be quick too. My suggestion for those who wish to rtf, probably arrange to see her in the afternoon or early evening where she probably be available (of course try to book earlier too and don't put arrow as she really have limited time here. Not even sure if she can extend her stay). She is really a nice woman which need to be protected too. If possible get some tonic soup for her too.

For stats etc... refer to earlier posts.

P.S. Ling Ling (milf) in this case is not the same Ling Ling (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=2076827) from the thread which I started. Please do not get confuse and ask me. For Ling Ling (milf) contact, pls check with Bro Lightning. For the pretty Ling Ling in my own thread, pls refer to here (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=2076827) and ask me there.

If you like my FR, you can up my points too but please do so when you already have >25pts. And of course do leave your nick too as I may return favour if you have a valid FRs (not those less than 3 lines) & I find that you are genuine samster (the cheong one, not the story writing or pic/vid posting type). Cheers!

lightning
13-06-2007, 07:09 PM
Anymore FR postings on Ling ling, she will be leaving by next saturday and will stay in chinaland for quite a while:D she is one of the better bonks beside LM and Rong2...
BTW I have give you 5 shots up for the good FR posting, Bro Soberguy :D

aman
13-06-2007, 07:41 PM
Anymore FR postings on Ling ling, she will be leaving by next saturday and will stay in chinaland for quite a while:D she is one of the better bonks beside LM and Rong2...
BTW I have give you 5 shots up for the good FR posting, Bro Soberguy

Bro light, me just back fr SZ...bonk damn jialat there...need to rest...sms you when i need.....:D

vinyx
13-06-2007, 11:08 PM
Belated FR. Made an appointment with Ling Ling on Monday (noon time). I think I am the 1st customer after she came back here. Like other Bros have noticed, she has a very bad cut on her left arm (about 14 stitches). Picked her up at her residence and proceeded to the hotel.

She looked tire (but insisted she could still serve me) because she just shifted from Yishun to Geylang on Sunday.

Once in the hotel, we washed up (she wanted to bath me but I insisted she take a rest - not to wet her hand although she had a water-resistant plaster on her wound). When I was out she was hiding herself in the blanket as she was feeling very cold. We chatted for quite a while. I must said that at her age she still looks good (and her look will grow on you). Her body was ok - not too fat nor slim - just nice. Her boobs are a handful - soft and nice to caress.

I started to kiss her and yes, she was very responsive. Kissed her neck, ears and hmm, she liked it. Headed southwards and attacked her neh neh. Wow, soft and nice to suck. After licking and sucking for sometime, decided to head further south. Painted her for quite while (no smell) and started to hear her moaned softly. Went up and kissed her neck and ears again and she returned her kiss by licking and kissing my ears (shiok). Nearly went in bare into her (she did not really stop me but I quickly told myself not to be a commando). Asked her to quickly cap me as I could not tahan liao.

She tried to ride me but could not get into her tight cunt. I told her that I will go in missionary and boy, tried and tried still could not get in - my little bro also sian liao and softened. I stood up on the bedside to rest my legs (legs also tire :p ) and you know what, she came forward and BJ my little bro. WOW, shiok man. Looking at the mirror seeing her BJ my little bro made me steam man. Not long my little bro sang the marikita.

Tried to go in missionary again but dont know why leh, could not get my way in. She spread her legs wide but I still could not get my little bro in. She tried to assist me by guiding my little bro but after she touched and touched and touched, could not tahan liao, sang marikita again and unloaded.

Anyway, I am still very sextified. Ling Ling is really a gal who tried to please you (very gfe feeling). Will RTF her once my vit M re-charge.

Bros, please take care of her. She is really a gem. Bro Lightning, thanks for your contact.

vinyx
13-06-2007, 11:10 PM
** deleted ** double posting ** administrator can help to delete this posting. Thanks.

kylietsang
14-06-2007, 01:31 AM
Don't really know how to write this FR, I think I just describe this as an unfortunate chain of events

Booked ling ling, she was late for about 1/2 hr (she said she was having dinner - pork & century egg congee at tanjong pagar)
figure was solid and very GFE (french kiss etc)
She is very tight and she said my bro was very big so I let her do all the work as I am afraid I might hurt her (her FJ was fantastic).
did her for 1/2 hr then another bro called in to inform her that he has arrived so I told her to go & service the bro (as her main aim is to earn more $)

RTF - yes ... might become her regular to substitute for my Ah Yong who had gone back to china :(

now fuck 1/2 way, want to finish the job ... found a plump 36 yr milf Ah Lee to complete the deed .... did her 1/2 way and found her menses just came :(
She has a bald pussy (no shaving required) and slight bit of hair at the top. Ah Lee is from Liao Ning. Will try to market Ah Lee if she wants.

sebei sway ..... guess tonite is not my night, anyway Ling Ling sms me and apologize and promise me better service the next time round. Think I should have just take Ling Ling photo and PCC better.

soberguy
14-06-2007, 12:27 PM
BTW I have give you 5 shots up for the good FR posting, Bro Soberguy :D

ah.. thanks Bro Lightning! Much appreciated!

I just got to know one Mei Mei 20yrs old last nite. From same place as LingLing, but this mei mei is leaving and sat is the last day. Give me the super syt factor.. Anyway, no FR on her yet but I got one bro to start a thread on her. If you keen, pm me.. :)

To the rest of the Bros, please take good care of Ling Ling and I probably may rtf next week

Bro lightning, help her to extend her stay leh...

mattw
14-06-2007, 02:34 PM
can u give me ger contact.tank u bro

thereds
15-06-2007, 07:20 PM
First of all, thanks Bro lighning for sharing this contact....

Got a sms from ling ling on Sat noon telling me that she is back to Sg. Was unable to try her the first time round due to busy schedule so this time die die must find time to try her.

Arranged with her early of the week and made appointment on Wednesday 2pm. She preferred to be at Geylang so no prob for me. Reached there at 1 plus and booked a room and once inside the room sms her the room number. Waited for about 15 minutes, here she comes.....

She is really not bad looking for her age and her boobs really caught my attention.We chit chat for a while and she began to take off her belonging one by one and ask me to take shower. She is really scared of cold and turned the water to max hot. Told me that actually she already bath liao just wanted to spray some water. Inside the bath managed to touch touch her boobs....

After drying ourselves, lie side by side on the bed and TCSS abit. Then she just proceeded to kiss me on my lips and french like nobody business. We frenched around 5-10 minutes, kissed each other's neck and ears.....shiok....and she proceed south to kiss my nipples and me also attacked her neh neh lah....is soft and good to suck but is a bit sagging....then she asked me where is the cap and she cap for me....Went on top of her and wanted to do missionary but don't know how come just couldn't entered her tight cunt, although it's wet....keep trying and she offered her help also but just cannot!!! So little bro became softened after a while....ling ling sat up and offered to blow my little bro to make it hard again and shit after she blow for awhile I just couldn't tahan and unloaded....She like quite stunned and asked me is it too long never do....

Although it was not a happy ending for me:( , but I could feel that she is eager to serve and accomodate, and I was satisfied with her but not myself lor....haiz......

We still TCSS for awhile and paid her and she like paiseh and said never really serve me.....told her is ok.....

This is the first time I am writing FR, and hope it meets the requirement.....:D

Bro lightning, thanks for the contact once again.

kylietsang
15-06-2007, 11:37 PM
Just got sms from ling ling saying she is returning to China these few days as she is not feeling well enough to continue .... left my number with her for a RTF the next time round

lightning
16-06-2007, 06:41 AM
Bro light, me just back fr SZ...bonk damn jialat there...need to rest...sms you when i need.....:D

Bro aman, good to see you back, even you go chinaland. ur HP keep increasing and hard to catch up leh:D Bring any good stuffs over or not. Hope to hear good news from you soon...

BTW, to all bros Ling2 will be going back by this saturday, can pm me before she leaves
Cheers~

aman
16-06-2007, 09:55 AM
Bro aman, good to see you back, even you go chinaland. ur HP keep increasing and hard to catch up leh:D Bring any good stuffs over or not. Hope to hear good news from you soon...

Bro light, no lar..your HP power too...soon you over take me liao...:D

keiyeah
16-06-2007, 10:32 AM
Bro do Share the contact man... FR up up up!!

HamSapLow
16-06-2007, 10:18 PM
Thx bro lightning for the contact.

Called Ling2 for appt on sun. Ling say she going back on sun cos not feeling well. Then stupidly ask if tonite can. She reply that she still recovering from being ill. Too bad. left her my name n told her to call me once she is back.

Sadness...

ferrari355
17-06-2007, 01:30 PM
thks bro lightning for the contact.

sms her last night but no reply. guess she probably resting liao since she's unwell. guess it's just my luck i couldn't get to try her this time round. hopefully she'll be back soon so i can try her service.

lightning
17-06-2007, 10:21 PM
thks bro lightning for the contact.

sms her last night but no reply. guess she probably resting liao since she's unwell. guess it's just my luck i couldn't get to try her this time round. hopefully she'll be back soon so i can try her service.

Sorry guys, she is in bad condition and cannot serve us. Guess that she is going back soon to recupate in chengdu soon. Even i also cannot contact her at all. Will update u guys when she is back:o

kylietsang
17-06-2007, 11:27 PM
sad ... she was a good bonk (though my time with her is short) ... waiting for her to come back for a RTF :(

kylietsang
17-06-2007, 11:36 PM
delete - double post

lightning
08-10-2007, 03:12 AM
To the fans of ling Ling, She will be arriving soon within this month. As promised will help her for this time long time back. Will update you guys, when she arrived. This is something for u guys before i go into semi retirement mode... ;)

aczeta76
08-10-2007, 11:40 AM
Yo bro lightning.

U also in semi-retirement ah..

lightning
09-10-2007, 01:11 AM
Yo bro lightning.

U also in semi-retirement ah..

Yeap :p after this babe has earn enuff and go back... The hunter will cease to be...

asdu
09-10-2007, 01:35 AM
thats sad to hear man. but thanks for all the damn good recommendations all this time. cheers.

kylietsang
09-10-2007, 08:48 AM
bro dont forget to PM me when she is back :D

lightning
10-10-2007, 12:45 AM
bro dont forget to PM me when she is back

No problem, will pm u and she has changed new number. Once touch down will inform u guys :D

Aside to Bro adsu, nice to meet u... ur long L/F incident really make my day... there are plenty good stocks ard by a lot of bros:cool:

soberguy
10-10-2007, 03:20 AM
Wow... that is good news! Can't wait to see her too.... :)

sbm4900
10-10-2007, 04:30 PM
No problem, will pm u and she has changed new number. Once touch down will inform u guys :D

Aside to Bro adsu, nice to meet u... ur long L/F incident really make my day... there are plenty good stocks ard by a lot of bros:cool:

pls pass me the contact. thank you

HamSapLow
27-10-2007, 11:53 PM
dun forget me too!

lightning
20-11-2007, 12:16 PM
Important annoncement to make! For the Fans of Ling Ling. She's back in Singapore. Interested can PM me for her contacts:D

lightning
20-11-2007, 06:25 PM
Important annoncement to make! For the Fans of Ling Ling. She's back in Singapore. Interested can PM me for her contacts:D

Anyone wants Gentle Milf like ling ling can PM me:D

sexfun888
20-11-2007, 09:28 PM
wa.. can share the contact brods.:cool:

kylietsang
20-11-2007, 09:49 PM
yes .... she is .. U took the 5.45pm slot ? I also fast leg fast hand ... this MILF is limited edition type, also she don't work late nights.

Don't think need my today's FR (rated 9/10) lah ..... just getting an erection thinking about it liao and thinking of her doing BJ on me now ... arrrg....

just remember to turn off the room aircon and the taxi/car aircon - she really cannot stand the cold

Remember Bros ... she is VERY FRAGILE so handle with care, her scars from the accident still there .... poor thing.

Neh neh still tasty and watery as ever ... sorry got to sign off and PCC liao :D

soberguy
21-11-2007, 01:08 AM
Met her earlier and she looks better & more cheerful too. Same old demure Ling Ling... hehehe.. her number still the same, else pls contact TS for her contact. Heard that she lost her phone so lost alot of contacts of her fan too. Cheers!

lightning
21-11-2007, 04:23 PM
yes .... she is .. U took the 5.45pm slot ? I also fast leg fast hand ... this MILF is limited edition type, also she don't work late nights.

Don't think need my today's FR (rated 9/10) lah ..... just getting an erection thinking about it liao and thinking of her doing BJ on me now ... arrrg....

just remember to turn off the room aircon and the taxi/car aircon - she really cannot stand the cold

Remember Bros ... she is VERY FRAGILE so handle with care, her scars from the accident still there .... poor thing.

Neh neh still tasty and watery as ever ... sorry got to sign off and PCC liao :D

Yo Bro, Looks like u r quite fast in catching her and may have gotten the 1st blood;)

lightning
21-11-2007, 06:59 PM
have just receive a feedback from Ling Ling that someone wanted to do anal with her. pls treat her well as she is a very nice lady and she does not do anal at all and respect her decision. Find some other if they do provde anal sex...:cool:

aman
21-11-2007, 07:00 PM
Yo Bro, Looks like u r quite fast in catching her and may have gotten the 1st blood

Y?:( I dont hv her contact ha:p

lightning
21-11-2007, 07:12 PM
Y?:( I dont hv her contact ha:p

yo bro, long time no see. u been out hunting again or not. hope to hear more good news from you. Dun say i never chio u, look into ur pm box

kylietsang
21-11-2007, 10:23 PM
Yo Bro, Looks like u r quite fast in catching her and may have gotten the 1st blood;)

bro with a gal like that ... not fast leg fast hand how can ... at most she only do 2-3 bros a day so she is very limited edition...

maybe next time i get chicken essence with tang gui for her in my next bonk :p

william99
22-11-2007, 01:25 AM
Met her earlier and she looks better & more cheerful too. Same old demure Ling Ling... hehehe.. her number still the same, else pls contact TS for her contact. Heard that she lost her phone so lost alot of contacts of her fan too. Cheers!

haha bro, are u the one who booked 3pm slot (20/11) ?
if yes then u're her first customer liao :D

william99
22-11-2007, 01:27 AM
bro with a gal like that ... not fast leg fast hand how can ... at most she only do 2-3 bros a day so she is very limited edition...

Yalo she told me that her body cannot tahan too many customer per day,
so please treat her well as she's too fragile liao :D

lightning
23-11-2007, 08:41 AM
Any FRs on Ling ling yet;)

lightning
23-11-2007, 04:53 PM
wa.. can share the contact brods.:cool:

PM u anyway and remember to post FR;)

thereds
23-11-2007, 08:22 PM
Thanks Bro lightning for verifying her contact....

Wanted to RTF her on Thursday but unable to find time...so arranged with her today.

Booked room, sms her and she is still the same old Ling Ling, but think she slim down abit. TCSS and she can still remember me....good memory of hers. Passionate frenching was next, then proceed for the FJ. We tried missionary, cowgal and unloaded in doggie. During the FJ, asked me whether her pussy tight anot, indeed she is tight! Another satisfactory bonk with her!

Like what bros said before, she also told me that nowadays she can't really take more customers liao....the most 2 or 3 and she will feel tired. So bros who try her, please treat her well and handle her with care...!:p

Cheers:D

lightning
26-11-2007, 07:41 PM
Anymore FRs on Ling Ling. She is a vinetage!:D

funnyruud
26-11-2007, 09:52 PM
can kindly pm me her number bro lightning? thanks alot

breastworship
27-11-2007, 01:45 AM
no wonder you complain no $$$ ..... I see now .... good for you lah

lightning
27-11-2007, 08:47 AM
Y?I dont hv her contact ha:p

Yo bro man! wats the sad story, u look so groomy today:confused::p

GhostRay
27-11-2007, 12:37 PM
Me ME me mE

lightning
27-11-2007, 07:00 PM
Me ME me mE
BTW PM u her contact liao... Or must be u bully Bro Aman rite? made him so gloomy... Naughty boy...:rolleyes:

Aside to other bros any FRs on this MILF?:o

funnyruud
27-11-2007, 09:15 PM
Wah bro lightning, can pm me her contact thanks alot

GhostRay
28-11-2007, 10:34 AM
BTW PM u her contact liao... Or must be u bully Bro Aman rite? made him so gloomy... Naughty boy...:rolleyes:

Aside to other bros any FRs on this MILF?:oMe?:eek: Oei dun anyhow say hor.... he dun bully me can liao....kekeke :D

lightning
28-11-2007, 12:11 PM
Me?:Oei dun anyhow say hor.... he dun bully me can liao....kekeke :D

Ho lah Ho lah... Btw did u look for XX II and she will go back by 14th next month... she is a must try GEM:D

lightning
28-11-2007, 07:24 PM
BTW Ling Ling provides Messeage any takers:D

Boost
28-11-2007, 07:41 PM
BTW Ling Ling provides Messeage any takers:D

Erm bro jus wondering if the massage is included in the dmg? Maybe I should ask for it? So many times like no massage for me like that, think not as handsum as many other bros.

:(

lightning
28-11-2007, 07:50 PM
Erm bro jus wondering if the massage is included in the dmg? Maybe I should ask for it? So many times like no massage for me like that, think not as handsum as many other bros.

:(

Damage is ard $70, so I have PMed u check out from ur Box and thanks for upping my points. Will up urs in return. BTW she is not as concern abt looks as XXII when comes to bonking. Enjoy!:D

Boost
28-11-2007, 08:29 PM
Damage is ard $70, so I have PMed u check out from ur Box and thanks for upping my points. Will up urs in return. BTW she is not as concern abt looks as XXII when comes to bonking. Enjoy!:D

Thanks for the PM bro, will try when I come back. Sian these past month always on business no time to make my way down to try all these gems. :o

MMLL
29-11-2007, 06:39 PM
Bro Lightning, thank you for the good recommendation. Was surprised that she didn’t really know that you took such good care of her with all the recommendations, she wants you to call her and she wants to buy you a good dinner.

With so many FR already written on her, will keep it short and simple.

Looks: 7.0/10 (unimpressed on first look, kinda of a pitiful look, and will grow to be better)
Body: 7/10 (petite)
Boobs: 34C (a bit sagging)
Massage: so-so (I had better)
FJ : 8.5/10 (Tight and wet, lots of noise)
Fingering : (Yes, very wet)
Frenching: (Yes, initiated by her)
BJ: Yes (with cap)
Overall : 8/10. (will come back for more)

Please get Ling's contact from Bro Lightning.

lightning
30-11-2007, 01:38 PM
Bro Lightning, thank you for the good recommendation. Was surprised that she didn’t really know that you took such good care of her with all the recommendations, she wants you to call her and she wants to buy you a good dinner.
With so many FR already written on her, will keep it short and simple.
Looks: 7.0/10 (unimpressed on first look, kinda of a pitiful look, and will grow to be better)
Body: 7/10 (petite)
Boobs: 34C (a bit sagging)
Massage: so-so (I had better)
FJ : 8.5/10 (Tight and wet, lots of noise)
Fingering : (Yes, very wet)
Frenching: (Yes, initiated by her)
BJ: Yes (with cap)
Overall : 8/10. (will come back for more)

Please get Ling's contact from Bro Lightning.

Thanks for ur FR and have give 6 shots for ur efforts:D

MMLL
30-11-2007, 04:57 PM
Thanks for ur FR and have give 6 shots for ur efforts:D

Thanks Bro, very kind of you.

dirtyhairy
30-11-2007, 07:07 PM
Yo Bro Lightning,

I owe you 2 rounds of drinks ...
Please pm me your contact so that I can arrange to buy u the drinks soon
You may bring Ling2 along too bcos I owe her an apology
Bro DirtyHairy aka Laobaby

lightning
01-12-2007, 01:24 AM
Yo Bro Lightning,

I owe you 2 rounds of drinks ...
Please pm me your contact so that I can arrange to buy u the drinks soon
You may bring Ling2 along too bcos I owe her an apology
Bro DirtyHairy aka Laobaby

No Prob, I have u alreadi and let me know urs too:D

lightning
01-12-2007, 01:40 AM
BTW

I have look up for Ling Ling and the GFE is there and she is more into demure type. In a better state of health than previous time due to her hand injury and lost of blood... pityful soul... But now make up with a good BBBJ which makes me groan with pleasure...then she licked and kissed my neck, making me bu tahan and I just quickly unwrap my helmet, armed and plunge in. Oh:eek: she is as tight as ever...I locked my mouth to hers and plunge my tougue with deep embrace, determined to fire off in her soft comforting body. Oh I am spent, making out with ling ling was like making with GF. later she gave me a soft message on my aching muscles and it was due to the air con that made her catch a cold. She stops messaging my body and I quickly turn off the air con and covered her with towel and gave her some of my body warmth by hugging her. Bros who will be trying her, pls treat her well and with care:o

Boost
02-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Tried Ling Ling out recently too, must agree that the GFE is there and she is very tight!
FJ was very accomadating and I must agree that while she is short her shape is there... Overall one of the better MILFs out there. :)

Thanks bro Lightning...

lightning
04-12-2007, 04:04 PM
AQnymore FRs on Ling Ling?:p

s@mster
05-12-2007, 12:06 PM
I finally met up with Ling Ling last Sunday (sorry for this late FR as I am outstation now as I am writing this FR)

I must have changed appointment/timing with her at least 3 times before finally settling for this afternoon timeslot on Sunday, and she was really nice to allow me to change timing even at prompt moments. Plus point for her!

Went to location, got a room (damned had to wait for 15 mins to get a room). Sent her a text and she arrived shortly. First impression did not really turn me on, but her attitude and service really made up for it. We chatted about her past and she told me about her ex boyfriend and all the bad things that happened to her. The scar on her tummy really explains everything. Really sad story, and I kinda pitied her for it. But, hey – life goes on, and we’re just going to start getting on with ours.

We had an SOP shower, and laid on the bed after getting dry together. She put her head on my shoulder and we chatted further briefly, before she started to arouse me by putting her hands on my 2nd, slowly bringing it to life. She was pretty good at arousing and soon my 2nd was full fledged. She took out a CD and started to wrap it round my 2nd but upon my request she did a bbbj for me (I am a sucker for bbbj) suction was pretty good and she was gentle, and took her time with no rush. Soon we got into the mood and I started to autoroam her pretty cute tits, saggy but nice. Think she was quite into kissing but her set of teeth did not really turn me on so I did not kiss her.

I started to pump her missionary, and she was moaning quite loudly. I could see the pain in her face and asked if she was ok. She said she was, and I continued to pump her. As the bed in the room was pretty uncomfortable (I could feel the damn springs while on my knees), it probably got me into a faster pace as I wanted to end the discomfort soon. After 5 minutes or so, I released into her, and we hugged for a moment, resting and both complaining of the coils of the bed.

I showered, and left her in the room to rest as there was still around 45 minutes or so, and she have later arrangements with another bro. Overall an average bonk for me.

Looks : 6 / 10 (by my standards)
Tits : 34B-C (bit saggy)
Figure : 7.5 / 10
Skin : 7.5 / 10
Service: 9 / 10
BBBJ : 8 / 10
FJ : 7 / 10 (very accommodating to requests and was quite tight)
Damage: S$200 for 1 hour (felt she deserved some extras due to me changing appointments with her so many times)
RTF : Unlikely as not really my type

Thanks bro lightning for the contact.

lightning
06-12-2007, 07:05 PM
Ling Ling would be going back by 19th Dec, so anymore takers before she goes back:D

lightning
08-12-2007, 10:04 PM
Anyway this vintage milf is going back soon... Will miss her as she will be going back soon... Anyone interested to have her no.???:D

lightning
10-12-2007, 06:49 PM
Hi Any more FRs, have post out quite some more of her contacts;)

lightning
13-12-2007, 11:19 AM
To those bros who are looking 4 ling ling. she has left S'pore yesterday already and she would like to thks u guys for support;)

gentleman
14-12-2007, 09:04 PM
Sorry for late FR. Although she gone back, i share my experience with bro here.

last week, we agree to meet each other for a session. i went to a hotel and book a room and she arrived shortly.
She greeted me when i opened to room. We went to shower to clean up our bodies. After that, chat for while because I am interested in her biography. I really pity her for sad story. :o

While we were chatting, all sudden she climbed on top me and started stroking my didi. Once my small bro stand up, she blew my small bro with care and gentle. She was quite professional as she did deep throat, felt her tongue wrapped my didi and play with my balls too. I have to stop her many times to stop as I felt I was about to ejaculate. I pushed her away gently and started sucking her sharp nipplesand saggy boobs. Her boobs were enough for my hand to hold and I think it is a B to C Cup. Then, my finger was working on her vulva and clitoris. She felt uncomfortable when I was fingering her pussy. She pushed my finger away with her smile on her face. She doesn’t allow me to FK but allowed me to bite her lips. Without wasting time, she did cowgirl on me. I can felt her tight pussy as she was riding on me. Looking top, I can see her boobs were bouncing up and down ( like dropping BOMB), plus with sound effect, she keep on moaning man (very sweet moaning, sound real but I doubted it)! The experience is like watching GSC VIP Gold Class. Due to her expertise, my didi vomited and she realized it. I was What the fuck, OMG so fast 8-O . Since she knew I was disappointed, she started to stroke my didi until my small bro start to stand up again. This time, I bonked her hard on missionary (devil) . She was enjoying because her hands were grabbing the bed sheet tight and keeps on moaning, soft moaning. I known she is begging for more. After 5 min on missionary, I turned her body and bonked her in doggie style. Man! She has a great body shape, handling her body is like holding BMW’s sterling. Her body is build for doggie style, gifted man! It was so good that my didi erupted for second time. Felt tiredness, didi was really warm and pain :'-( , I lay on top of her and chatted for while. While chatting, she kissed me but no FK. Then, she laid her head on my chest and hugged me just like I am her guardian.

After that, she holds my hand and guided me to shower room. She washed my didi gently and even kissed my didi. Before I walked out from hotel, she gave me a goodbye kiss ..Overall is great experience :D

Face : 7/10.
Body : 7.5/10. (Acceptable, nice body.)
Boobs : 8/10. (Enough for your hand to hold)
Pussy : 8/10. (Nicely trimmed, tight).
Gfe : 12/10. (Treated me like BF, gave me 2 shots, very friendly)
Fk : Nope. (Allowed me to kiss her lips)
Fj : 8/10.
BBBj : 8/10.
Overall: 7.5/10.
RTF: No chance, bec she back

BigTen
15-12-2007, 12:14 AM
Hi Bro Lightning, can kindly pm me her contact please, thanks alot.

s@mster
15-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Hi Bro Lightning, can kindly pm me her contact please, thanks alot.

Aiyoh..... already go back liao la.... don't you read the posts?

lightning
16-12-2007, 11:20 PM
Aiyoh..... already go back liao la.... don't you read the posts?

I simply give up and ignore on ppl who keep on asking me for pm contact when i alreadi posted that they have alreadi flown back to China:rolleyes:

lightning
03-03-2008, 02:01 PM
Hi to fans of ling2. she's back... contact her or pm me.she is currently staying in lavender;)

soberguy
04-03-2008, 10:35 PM
Hi to fans of ling2. she's back... contact her or pm me.she is currently staying in lavender;)

Ah... so she having the same number too?? Looks like I gonna fork out some time now.. hehehe

henryfoo
05-03-2008, 05:58 AM
bro, can give me her contact number. tks

lightning
05-03-2008, 08:52 AM
Ah... so she having the same number too?? Looks like I gonna fork out some time now.. hehehe

Yes she is having the same number b4;)

lightning
05-03-2008, 08:17 PM
Anyone who wants to get ling ling contact, pm me. last visit she was having poor health...

soberguy
12-03-2008, 03:03 AM
Helping my brother who is a non-SBF member to post his brief FR.

Stats etc.. as reported by TS & under my FR some times ago but she seems to slim down abit (yet to see her but planing :))

My brother seems to enjoy his bonk with LingLing so much and kept commenting to me over the last 2 days (sian) and of her cowgirl position etc(making me gian.. actually want to call LingLing but he wanted her and noone else, then I ended up listening to juicy story of bonking her twice).

BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 7.5/10
RTF: Yes, he is planning for one next week.
Above rating is wat he gave me... don't quote me or take it as my reference.

P.S. Best time to get LingLing is probably late evening like from 10pm onwards. From the words of my non-SBF bro. For contact, pls refer to treadstarter.

somdej
12-03-2008, 09:51 AM
Hi can i have ling ling's contact

thanks

spawny1717
12-03-2008, 11:34 AM
hi bro, i'm interested in ling ling. Can pm me her contact? Tks & will post FR after successful bonkin.

somdej
12-03-2008, 04:51 PM
Hi can i have ling ling contact would like to try her.

Thanks

soberguy
13-03-2008, 04:41 PM
Check with Treadstarter for contact, not from me. Thanks!

P.S. My non-SBF brother is RTFing tonite... lol

lightning
13-03-2008, 04:42 PM
Check with Treadstarter for contact, not from me. Thanks!

P.S. My non-SBF brother is RTFing tonite... lol

thks to Mr Sober 4 ur FR:D;)

soberguy
18-03-2008, 05:01 AM
Just a short update on my non-sbf brother mission. He got LingLing on a 2 shot session very recently and told me that they were as good as it was. Hmmmm.... can't believe he went for 2 shot session, must be pretty horny.

Neverthless, I managed to met up with LingLing (think it was probably a day before my non-SBF bro) and it was as good as the last time we had. However, at times she could be busy so our metup was pretty late into the nite but worth the effort.

She seems to be on the slimmer side now and I think she look better on the slim side. Cheers!

P.S. Please refer to TS for contact. Anyone asking from me will be all ignored. Also, think code red is coming too... so pls check earlier.

sintaro
18-03-2008, 07:18 AM
Just a short update on my non-sbf brother mission. He got LingLing on a 2 shot session very recently and told me that they were as good as it was. Hmmmm.... can't believe he went for 2 shot session, must be pretty horny.

Neverthless, I managed to met up with LingLing (think it was probably a day before my non-SBF bro) and it was as good as the last time we had. However, at times she could be busy so our metup was pretty late into the nite but worth the effort.

She seems to be on the slimmer side now and I think she look better on the slim side. Cheers!

P.S. Please refer to TS for contact. Anyone asking from me will be all ignored. Also, think code red is coming too... so pls check earlier.

Tried calling her a couple of times last week and she is fully booked, then on Sunday called her and was told her "auntie" visited her, sigh.... will only be back to work on Thur or Fri

soberguy
23-03-2008, 07:40 AM
her "auntie" visited her, sigh.... will only be back to work on Thur or Fri

Yea... spoke to her earlier and was told the same thing. Think can try calling from Tuesday. Thought of calling her but my bro had another session with her couple days back... wanting to beat me in front of the queue this time. lol..

lightning
23-03-2008, 11:29 PM

these few days been busy to look 4 her. looks like i am going to pay her a visit :o thks sober for giving ur bro the contact:D

soberguy
24-03-2008, 02:50 PM
thks sober for giving ur bro the contact:D

Lol... no problem. Ask my non-sbf bro to register here but he lazy and rely on me to provide him contact for some of the FLs I bonked. So asked him to try LingLing before recommending him other gems too. Cheers!

hotdick69
24-03-2008, 05:46 PM
Bro san tian..... i also looking for a good bell..... Ling Ling leh..... hahahaha :D

lightning
24-03-2008, 07:04 PM
Bro san tian..... i also looking for a good bell..... Ling Ling leh..... hahahaha :D

Sure ! c u and pm u asap:D

soberguy
30-03-2008, 04:30 AM
I was told by my non-sbf bro that LingLing should be back to PRC in about 2 weeks times or something. Been busy and hadn't being contacting LingLing but got my bro taking care of her.. lol.

Anyway, LingLing code red is CLEAR since Thursday. Time to make a slot for myself :)

lightning
17-04-2008, 07:35 PM
BTW Ling Ling will be going back by next Friday, those interested may look for her or ask contact from me ;)

funsg
17-04-2008, 09:13 PM
duplicate post, if u like my FR below, pls upz me...thanks a millions

funsg
17-04-2008, 09:15 PM
Race: PRC sichun
Looks: 6/10 (Not bad-looking Milf)
Height: 153cm (very petie)
Attitute:8.5/10
Body : 7/10 (oriental lady but figure considered slim)
Boobs: 34C (Looks natural & no implants)
FJ : 7 (Flexible and accommodating, went for many positions)
Damage: $60-70(depending if u are regular)/1/60mins
RM and CD your own.

This lady is quite nice, very easy to communicate and able to walk about 10mins just to reach the hotel, cos i went to the wrong H81 nearby. Very patient when u try to contact her via sms in chinese.

When we reach the room, she took the initiative to communicate with me, ask me hows works, tired anot, cos i met her after work. Standard SOP, we bath together and its quite normal, 1 thing is that she never took the initiative to bath me...haha, and i a bit hesitant to wash her. :D

Lie with her on the bed together and hug her close to me to develop some feelings. started to french kiss for a bit and started to 'examine' her body. breasts are quite big though a bit loose without the pushup bar...hehe...
Her tongue is very power, and i complimented her that it is like a snake, going through my body.

The body licking make me real aroused and my bro is quite hard and she wants to give me a bj, wanted a bbbj, but she say bj safer. Alright did that for a while and i was arousing her lower body. she said that i make her want to have her hole poked, so put me inside her.

The FJ was quite full of many different positions cos i cant cum after like 20-25mins...lolx...paiseh sia...do until her legs soft, but she still waiting to continue. i told her i more comfortable with her on top, but she said cowgirl is very tired. I said nvm, not cowgirl, u don need to rock, i did all the ramming with her on top of me. One good thing is that she's not heavy so lying on u is quite comfortable with her breast pressing against ur chest. Did all i could with her relaxing on me and finally came.

After that just chit chat for quite a long while and she's not in a hurry, and i talked so much with her till i don even feel like having 2nd round. Even went to a nearby food centre to have supper with her. Haha, she said she scare eat too much will get fat, so she eats 1-2 meals a day. not for SYT lover

She's leaving next week...so interested pls PM TS.

funsg
17-04-2008, 09:48 PM
Race: PRC sichun
Looks: 6/10 (Not bad-looking Milf)
Height: 153cm (very petie)
Attitute:8.5/10
Body : 7/10 (oriental lady but figure considered slim)
Boobs: 34C (Looks natural & no implants)
FJ : 7 (Flexible and accommodating, went for many positions)
Damage: $60-70(depending if u are regular)/1/60mins
RM and CD your own.

This lady is quite nice, very easy to communicate and able to walk about 10mins just to reach the hotel, cos i went to the wrong H81 nearby. Very patient when u try to contact her via sms in chinese.

When we reach the room, she took the initiative to communicate with me, ask me hows works, tired anot, cos i met her after work. Standard SOP, we bath together and its quite normal, 1 thing is that she never took the initiative to bath me...haha, and i a bit hesitant to wash her. :D

Lie with her on the bed together and hug her close to me to develop some feelings. started to french kiss for a bit and started to 'examine' her body. breasts are quite big though a bit loose without the pushup bar...hehe...
Her tongue is very power, and i complimented her that it is like a snake, going through my body.

The body licking make me real aroused and my bro is quite hard and she wants to give me a bj, wanted a bbbj, but she say bj safer. Alright did that for a while and i was arousing her lower body. she said that i make her want to have her hole poked, so put me inside her.

The FJ was quite full of many different positions cos i cant cum after like 20-25mins...lolx...paiseh sia...do until her legs soft, but she still waiting to continue. i told her i more comfortable with her on top, but she said cowgirl is very tired. I said nvm, not cowgirl, u don need to rock, i did all the ramming with her on top of me. One good thing is that she's not heavy so lying on u is quite comfortable with her breast pressing against ur chest. Did all i could with her relaxing on me and finally came.

After that just chit chat for quite a long while and she's not in a hurry, and i talked so much with her till i don even feel like having 2nd round. Even went to a nearby food centre to have supper with her. Haha, she said she scare eat too much will get fat, so she eats 1-2 meals a day. not for SYT lover

She's leaving next week...so interested pls PM TS.

if u like my FR and want the contact, pls PM me (Only Those who upz me will get the contact) or the TS...thanks a millions

lightning
18-04-2008, 03:56 PM
if u like my FR and want the contact, pls PM me (Only Those who upz me will get the contact) or the TS...thanks a millions

Thanks 4 ur Fr and will up u in due time;)

funsg
18-04-2008, 08:43 PM
Thanks 4 ur Fr and will up u in due time;)

thanks bro,

heard from her that you are a very nice guy and she always recommend her sister to you.

PM me ur msn or something, See when u free can have kopi at GL.

soberguy
21-04-2008, 03:13 PM
Just a short update for everyone, heard from her that she is leaving in a few days times.. cheers!

lightning
21-04-2008, 05:52 PM
Just a short update for everyone, heard from her that she is leaving in a few days times.. cheers!

This coming friday she will be leaving. Any last min order:p

lightning
21-04-2008, 06:58 PM

Thks to bro Sober for informing:p;)

lightning
12-07-2008, 03:39 PM
BTW this milf is back in action and have went to looked for her and verified that she did improve her service. Her wet BBBJ was great! last trip she appeared to be very tired due to poor appetite and now she has more energy:D:D

lightning
21-07-2008, 03:20 PM
Anyone wants ling ling contact? Good svc and just at 60:D Bao jiat!