PDA

View Full Version : Looking for KL clubbing buddies

dan91
03-12-2017, 04:56 PM
Hi bros,

Believe many bros here enjoy the thrill of getting lucky with sexy ladies in the club, so looking for wingman bros to form a wolfpack and hunt in KL :p

Im not usually active in clubbing, but i just wanna seize these thrilling adventures before I got too old. Can also learn a few tricks from u sifus here :D

Rules & preference:
1) 21~30 (I'm mid-20s)
2) English Speaking (I'm Chinese)
3) Preferably young professionals (with the darkside :D)
4) Presentable and socially acceptable behavior (basically easy to get along, able to handle yourself and don't create trouble)
5) No criminal records nor drug addicts
6) Place: Havana KL (this place is pretty cool, the chicks are hot, no entrance fee nor mandatory spending on bottles. i dont believe in spending excessively on bottles but im open to other places)
7) Friday or Saturday night (thinking to visit once or twice a month)
8) 2-3 person size

Let's form a wolfpack alliance bros and see how it goes

Would be great to hear some stories too ;)

JacqueMerlin
04-12-2017, 07:00 AM
Hi bros,

Believe many bros here enjoy the thrill of getting lucky with sexy ladies in the club, so looking for wingman bros to form a wolfpack and hunt in KL :p

Im not usually active in clubbing, but i just wanna seize these thrilling adventures before I got too old. Can also learn a few tricks from u sifus here :D

Rules & preference:
1) 21~30 (I'm mid-20s)
2) English Speaking (I'm Chinese)
3) Preferably young professionals (with the darkside :D)
4) Presentable and socially acceptable behavior (basically easy to get along, able to handle yourself and don't create trouble)
5) No criminal records nor drug addicts
6) Place: Havana KL (this place is pretty cool, the chicks are hot, no entrance fee nor mandatory spending on bottles. i dont believe in spending excessively on bottles but im open to other places)
7) Friday or Saturday night (thinking to visit once or twice a month)
8) 2-3 person size

Let's form a wolfpack alliance bros and see how it goes

Would be great to hear some stories too ;)

I used to hunt in KL. Very racist and insulated crowd. I tried out in Zouk before they moved to trek where the crowd is mainly local chinese. Not open to talk unless you are a caucasian. Tried out club vertigo/gravity, not open to talk too. Even though there was absolutely no sexual connotations at all. How about havana?