PDA

View Full Version : Updated! Miss Geylang International 2017

123hu
26-11-2017, 08:46 AM
Sorry to all the regular bros who have PM-ed me to say my awards are not so accurate. Apparently, Tian Tian and Yang Yang have amazing bodies which I neglected to mention.

Here's what my buddy watsapped me so double confirm the intel I recieved is 100% accurate.

24 Nov 2017, 842pm

Bro, I thought I saw double. Yang Yang has almost identical breasts to Tian Tian. Their bodies are exactly the same! She's a damn good kisser. Saving up for fantasy tarma...

5 Nov 2017, 1010am

TT (Tian Tian) Natural watermelons la bro...very round with no sag. no tummy. Super smooth skin.

With Yutong balik kampung and thanks to the intel from bros, a reshuffle of my top picks is in order.

MISS GEYLANG INTERNATIONAL CHAMPION - XIATIAN (1649)

Pretty face, poly girl body, beach tanned skin and shoulder length hair is irresistible. Sweet personality. Madly in love with this girl. Everything about her is just great. Please note this is my RTF so I'm biased.

MISS BODY BEAUTIFUL - YANG YANG AND TIAN TIAN (1649)

These two are DOUBLE TROUBLE.

If you're looking for a great kisser with mistress looks and soft hair, Yang Yang is the one. Sensual.

If you're looking for SYT to bully, it's Tian Tian with pigtails. Doe-eyed, reindeer caught in headlights kind of look.

Both are petite, slim, no tummy with full round natural WATERMELONS and no sag. They are both hot as fuck naked.

MISS CONGENALITY - YUAN YUAN (1649)

Yuan Yuan's queue really stretches everytime I see my regular. Good features with a slim body. Fair skin. Really nice looking. Sensual type.

ANOTHER BIG NATURAL BREAST - YAO YAO (2047)

This was the initial one I knew about whom my other chiongster friend say is very cute. Looks like a schoolgirl. Spontaneous and playful.

SSTing
26-11-2017, 02:26 PM
Bro hu,

is xiaw xiaw still around? how would she rank based on your observations?

I still miss xiaoyanzi. so far non of the new or existing wl in 1649 can give me the same consistent service i received :(

some do give me the service but after a few rtf sessions they start to become less service oriented.. still trying to fill in the hole left by xiaoyanzi :(

123hu
26-11-2017, 02:49 PM
Xiao Xiao still around. Small sized girl with good attitude. She has her own steady stream of clients. Not sure where to place her on the list. Of those above, Yao Yao's personality is most like Xiao Yanzi.

JanGOATEE
27-11-2017, 04:28 PM

Pretty face, poly girl body, beach tanned skin and shoulder length hair is irresistible. Sweet personality. Madly in love with this girl. Everything about her is just great. Please note this is my RTF so I'm biased.

-Any FR on her?

Fat Fatt
27-11-2017, 11:50 PM

-Any FR on her?

Xia Tian is pretty, I think look like younger Zhang Ai Jia
Still green in svc and GFE. Need to rtf to gauge if she will improve

In terms of beauty, still behind Xiao Ai (left for home) and san san WH17

I believe there are many beauties in GL not only the ones in 1649. So unless this is a promo thread, others could share here too.

Provided they want to share. It’s open sharing. No bullying allowed as victims will rant on forever they are being bullied and nobody help them.

123hu
28-11-2017, 03:59 AM
Xia Tian is pretty, I think look like younger Zhang Ai Jia
Still green in svc and GFE. Need to rtf to gauge if she will improve

In terms of beauty, still behind Xiao Ai (left for home) and san san WH17

I believe there are many beauties in GL not only the ones in 1649. So unless this is a promo thread, others could share here too.

Provided they want to share. It’s open sharing. No bullying allowed as victims will rant on forever they are being bullied and nobody help them.

I believe not many beauties HAHAHA but bro Fatt Fat, your wallet may be much fatter than mine and go for much more outings. The WL you mentioned are indeed pretty and well entitled to rank them higher in terms of looks. I can see why. imho, if talking about face, I think 2036 is good. I got decent service from the WLs there. But I have my own preferences.

ALL FR welcomed. Let's support the good WL. Have you tried the body beautifuls? I heard really solid but not really into breasts so Xia Tian is better for me. Xia Tian you can try to RTF. She does not have a bad attitude which is an important criteria for me.

BronzeGod
28-11-2017, 11:30 PM
Enticed by BigBadBird's FR, I went down to check out 1649's newbies.

All busy, so I decided I would just try the first girl that came out.

Turn out she is ting ting, a cute short young looking girl who is fair, a bit meaty and GND with A-B cup boobs.

she gives me the vibe that she is the first time doing this and quite innocent.

it is fun to guide a newbie like her. she is the obedient submissive sort.

service wise, do not expect much as she is very green.

she worked in HR back in china, so imagine fucking one of those simple admin girls in your office, and you will know what i mean.

very nice to cuddle and chit chat after the deed, felt like secondary school gf to me.

not the most chio girl, but somehow just suit my taste.

will RTF for her innocent cuteness.:D

but not so soon as i spotted some nice newbies elsewhere ;)

This ting ting 婷婷 is getting more cute and naughty.

Enjoyed another session with her recently.

Really is one of my type of sweet innocent GND.

A hidden gem in 1649.... do treat her well...

Pluesama
29-11-2017, 01:05 AM
Bro, Anyone of them with short hair? [Bobhair cut / bangs]

BronzeGod
29-11-2017, 01:27 AM
Bro, Anyone of them with short hair? [Bobhair cut / bangs]

Shortest hair I think is ting ting 婷婷。if I’m not wrong.

Pluesama
29-11-2017, 01:35 AM
Shortest hair I think is ting ting 婷婷。if I’m not wrong.

I see. THanks brother!

clear4takeoff
29-11-2017, 10:16 AM
Xia Tian is code red.

Pluesama
29-11-2017, 01:15 PM
Xia Tian is code red.

What does that mean? :O

clear4takeoff
29-11-2017, 01:25 PM
What does that mean? :O

off duty due monthly period.

angkukueh77
30-11-2017, 11:12 AM
Szechuan Yang Yang

Looks: 8/10. Cat eyes and white complexion beauty.
Body: 9/10. One of the best figures I've ever seen in my life.
Service: 8.5/10 Excellent
RTF: Yes.

Yang yang looks slightly older than her 25 yrs of age and if you don't look closely, you'll give her a miss and go for the SYTs. Actually she has the best overall package and is hard to beat. Her figure is like Fiona Xie except her stomach is even flatter and her legs slimmer. She is a typical fair beauty Szechuan girl. Her breasts alone are fully worth the money spent, no regrets. Fiona Xie is prettier but Yang Yang is prettier than Amy Yip.

Bedroom action was excellent. Full service, enthusiastic and a willing to please slippery tongue. Oomph feeling when banging. She told me that she has been trying hard to learn all the customers different tastes. She has some sad past but puts up a brave front. Once you get to know her better, she really opens up to you and the session becomes even more rewarding. Overall, I rate her very highly.

123hu
10-02-2018, 11:18 PM
Due to re-newed interest in Tian Tian, Xia Tian and Yuan Yuan. I am bumping up the thread. I am very happy that my humble FR contributions have made many bros happy.

Xia Tian and Tian Tian are both hot commodities. They remain my top picks in Geylang.

Fat Fatt
20-02-2018, 10:14 PM
Due to re-newed interest in Tian Tian, Xia Tian and Yuan Yuan. I am bumping up the thread. I am very happy that my humble FR contributions have made many bros happy.

Xia Tian and Tian Tian are both hot commodities. They remain my top picks in Geylang.

For me my interest is first Yuan Yuan, the car Xia Tian (both RTF) and eyeing Tian Tian (not F yet)

123hu
21-02-2018, 06:53 PM
Ocean Sky,

Can.

123hu
21-02-2018, 06:54 PM
For me my interest is first Yuan Yuan, the car Xia Tian (both RTF) and eyeing Tian Tian (not F yet)

You better try Tian Tian first. ;)

sixtynine
26-02-2018, 12:26 AM
Is the xiatian mentioned here new or same as 1 year ago?

joker88
26-02-2018, 01:16 AM

Yo, bro FF, my interest is also YY and XT. :p

YY always sextify me although I am old and ugly. :o

MrBigBadBird
26-02-2018, 04:57 PM
Yo, bro FF, my interest is also YY and XT. :p

YY always sextify me although I am old and ugly. :o

YY is a sex dynamite!
Kaboom!
😱

123hu
26-02-2018, 05:18 PM
My top picks adjusted and ranked:

1. TIAN TIAN 1649
2. YUAN YUAN 1649
3. YAO YAO 2047

123hu
26-02-2018, 05:35 PM
Get lost clone :D

Hi bronzemoron clone. The above WL are $150 which is not within your low budget. I noticed you are active in $80 thread so why don't you go back where you came from? :)

BronzeGod
26-02-2018, 05:37 PM
Hi bronzemoron clone. The above WL are $150 which is not within your low budget. I noticed you are active in $80 thread so why don't you go back where you came from? :)

Lol. Don’t be stupid. I don’t need a clone to fuck you.

I’m doing it very well myself. :D

123hu
26-02-2018, 05:38 PM
Lol. Don’t be stupid. I don’t need a clone to fuck you.

I’m doing it very well myself. :D

If you say so $80 man. No need start another nick so can talk about $80 WL where you really go la.

Shadow_warrior
27-02-2018, 12:27 AM
Get lost clone :D

Oceansky yesterday you promised to leave SBF already with all your clone accounts.

Don't say peace there and start your nonsense again.

123hu
04-03-2018, 04:32 AM
Good FRs by Max which I find quite accurate based on feedback from other bros. Worth re-posting.

Yuan Yuan is really pretty with smooth and fair skin and sincere service. Heard she's great company and a wonderful companion.

Xia Tian is an expert at the Girlfriend Experience with All-the-Way Service. Rub her the right way (she may have a secret tool hidden somewhere in her handbag) or with your own hard tool, and get ready to experience magical earth shaking vibrations where slippery and wild accidents happen.

She offers a huge bang for your buck!

WL Name - Yuan Yuan
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 25 years young
Height - Approx. 1.60 m (w/o heels)
Tits - Natural B cup with reddish brown protruding nips. Very nice to caress and suck!
Built - slim with minimal fats
Home Base - L1649
Misc info - Debuted a month plus ago

Looks - Quite pretty and resembles about 10% like MediaCorp Queen, Zoe Tay. She applied very little make up.

Pre-shower routine - Sporting and engaging. We were petting intensely on the bed before we proceeded to shower.

Shower Action - Lotsa B2B and G2G soapy and erotic stimulation. At one instance I went behind her to caress her tits and clit and kiss her neck simultaneously.

Fore-play - she used her tits to stimulate my frontal and back torso. She would French me wherever the opportunity presents itself.

French Kiss - Awesome amount of French kiss.

AR - N/A

BBBJ - Slow and sensuous ... Pretty skillful and I love the way she looked at me whilst bbbjing me. She gave me a seductive and alluring looks. She drove up my adrenaline tremendously ...

FJ - She was accommodating in changing sex positions ... Willing to adopt any positions I desire ... very proactive in the lovemaking. When I climax, she pulled my butt towards her pussy and prevented me from withdrawing. She wanted me to stay inside her and on top of her. Good expression of high level of gfe. :D

Attitude - Very friendly and aims to please ... plus very high level of gfe exhibited during the session. She is definitely a rtf material as far as I am concern. She is paintable, frenchable and serviceable. She offers huge bang for your buck for sure!

Enjoy,
MaXx

A Mesmerising Tryst with a pretty babe!

WL Name - Xia Tian
Origin - Guanxi, PRC
Age - 26 years but could pass off as someone in her early twenties
Height - 1.63 m w/o heels
Tits - A cup with brown nips (one is inverted)
Built - Slender and built like those young lasses who frequent to clubs like zouk, Bang Bang, Attica, etc.
Home Base - L1649
Misc info - She has prior experience in the flesh trade

Xia Tian has the contemporary and pretty looks that I adore. Nice double eyelid eyes, sharp nose and sharp + narrow facial shape. To me, she looks a wee bit like the yesteryear Taiwanese celeb, Lin Ching Hsia. She wore the latest hairdo trend - Textured Short Crop.

Very spontaneous and enthusiastic + pro-active performance from pre-shower routine to fore-play in the bedroom till we reached climax was accorded to me. During the initial pre-shower segment, we were all over each other, Frenching passionately and petted intensely on the bed with our clothes still intact ... They eventually came off by default. We did a 69 b4 we proceeded to shower. In the shower, she gave me a lethal combo of B2B & G2G almost of similar standard to those commando whores in GL. She finished off with a sensuous fellatio.

Her BBBJ was simply mind blowing to say the least. She gave me a stimulating and sensuous BBBJ interspersed with splitting saliva on my dick and then sensuously caressed it with her smooth and skillful hand ... A la Jap AV fashion.

She was also very pro-active and exhibited lotsa GFE during the FJ segment. We French-kissed almost non-stop whilst in missionary position till I climaxed ultimately. The way she let out a tiny moan of pleasure & gyrated in tandem to my thrusts whilst I was pumping her on top was absolutely realistic to my ears that took the eroticism thru the roof as it created vibration and brought together another sense into play. She was accommodating to any sexual pattern that I desired. However, I felt that her vagina cave is a little shallow and her opening is a tad low. She therefore may not be able to take my intensely ferocious pounding sometime. Henceforth, I needed to go slow and my thrusting motion has to be deliberated at times. I guess this is the only bummer I have had during my numerous sessions with her.

She is for sure of RTF caliber as far as I am concern. It was certainly a mesmerizing tryst!

Enjoy,
MaXx

123hu
05-03-2018, 11:43 PM
TIAN TIAN 1649

More details as requested.

Tian Tian is becoming a Geylang legend. Her popularity is due to her being a genuine high class courtesan, the modern Chinese equivalent of a Geisha.

She is educated, having finished high school before going on to study music; and is trying to improve her English. She was previously a real OL while also a performing guitar artist who toured China. No flesh trade experience in any form.

A date with Tian Tian is to sample the high life. You will hire this exquisite Xiao Long Nu for a private guitar performance in your Shanghai hotel suite before buying her dinner at the Bund. I'm mentioning this because that's the sort of thing she used to do. How she ended up in Geylang is one of life's mysteries.

Up close, many WLs look well above their reported age with sunken cheekbones and fine wrinkle lines across their forehead. Not Tian Tian. Aged only 23, her fair skin is soft and supple to the touch. She has adorable baby cheeks, huge eyes and a permanent innocent "Huh?" expression. She wears a short bob with her fringe falling over her eyebrows.

Her body is sin. Round and taut natural Cs pop out of a petite frame. Toned and slim limbs with a flat tummy. She has just the right amount of baby fat in the right places. The first time she took off her clothes I let out a wolf whistle. Quality. Google Fiona Xie in a bikini to know what I mean.

In my book, she ticks all the boxes for a knockout bombshell.

Our sessions always start orderly enough. Before long though, things become dream-like and we're in the shower making out as the water drips on her youthful body. Her kisses are lilac soft. On the bed, we become a tangled heap of arms and legs. She is curious, eager and coquettish.

Afterwards, I normally end up kneeling in between her legs while she lies back with her arms above her head, relaxed and waiting. Other times, she is wild and mounts me. Her face will be flushed and eyes wide. When she does get loud, she is really loud and I have to cover her mouth with my hand.

RTF: Yes.

*Important Note
Advanced bookings and a good dosage of patience is highly recommended to avoid disappointment. IMO well worth the trouble to get a slot.

Feeding81
06-03-2018, 12:32 AM
Anyone tried L2036 WL: Na Na?
If yes, how is she compared to Tian Tian and Yuan Yuan?

Feeding81
06-03-2018, 12:33 AM
How is she compared to Tian Tian and Yuan Yuan?

MrBigBadBird
06-03-2018, 09:23 PM
How is she compared to Tian Tian and Yuan Yuan?

2036 Nana
- 1.58m petite slim fair pretty syt, natural full B cups
- prettiest in GL IMO
- service worst amongst the 3 gals; no lip pecking, no lick her breast

1649 Tian Tian
- 1.58m petite slim pretty syt, natural C cups
- amongst the top 5 prettiest in GL
- good service, GFE and sex stamina; passionate frenching

1649 Yuan Yuan
- 1.6m slim (with no fats) young slutty mistress look, natural B cups
- look more slutty than pretty
- good service, hardcore sex, sex maniac, passionate frenching

joker88
07-03-2018, 01:21 AM
2036 Nana
- prettiest in GL IMO
- service worst amongst the 3 gals; no lip pecking, no lick her breast

Bro, Nana is prettiest in GL ah? :rolleyes:

I think "among the prettiest" maybe.
Definitely not the prettiest. :cool:

I think 1649 Tian Tian or 1425 An Qi beats her easily for the prettiest. :)

I think these two gals easily natural 8 or natural 9 la. :D

You know what I mean if you play Baccarat. :):D

ps7432
07-03-2018, 06:51 AM

Concurred. Tried Tian Tian and definitely a rtf gem material. Not just in looks and bod but overall service which has much more allowance and gfe feel compared to Nana who has almost zero service (maybe to me only). Tian Tian service remains unchanged despite numerous rtf.

Tried Anqi too and her service is not as good as Tian Tian but still way above Nana. Looks wise i feel Anqi is better too, but again its my opinion only.

MrBigBadBird
07-03-2018, 07:10 AM

Bro,

Just my personal opinion as I somehow dig Nana’s looks even though I stopped rtf her and Tian Tian tops my rtf list now...

Must sample 1425 Anqi soon since she’s so highly related as wel.
Thanks!
😅

FEDERER801
07-03-2018, 08:53 PM
Bro,

Just my personal opinion as I somehow dig Nana’s looks even though I stopped rtf her and Tian Tian tops my rtf list now...

Thanks!
😅

I like what i see in Tian Tian! I shall announce my return to land of GL once again!:D

FEDERER801
07-03-2018, 09:02 PM

bro Joker, how is An Qi body stat? u mind to give me the info! I agree with u on TT! The only downside she is short and abit of tummy fat!:D

MrBigBadBird
07-03-2018, 10:49 PM
I like what i see in Tian Tian! I shall announce my return to land of GL once again!:D

Glad u enjoyed our recommendation!
Welcome back!

Btw bro saabking informed premium FL Yang Mi is back.
Now called herself Jia Jia

I’m still thinking whether to take the risk to rekindle passion with her.
Lol

joker88
08-03-2018, 12:30 AM
Bro,

Thanks!

No problem bro. I know you like Nana's looks.

Just my personal opinion as I prefer An Qi (1425) and Tian Tian (1649) in terms of looks and also svc much better than Nana now. :)

Nana is out for me.
She is totally no svc, no kissing and many restrictions.

joker88
08-03-2018, 12:35 AM
bro Joker, how is An Qi body stat? u mind to give me the info! I agree with u on TT! The only downside she is short and abit of tummy fat!:D

There is a detailed Fr for An Qi written by my old buddy, Omnia.
The details inside are accurate and similar to what I encounter with her.

The link is below. You can read his FR.

FR for An Qi (1425) (https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=17106180&postcount=1192)

unfit
08-03-2018, 01:24 AM
Welcome back!

Lol

After CNY now...safe to see her now :rolleyes:

Quite scared but worth to try your luck or not ;)

nutman38
08-03-2018, 01:36 AM
There is a detailed Fr for An Qi written by my old buddy, Omnia.
The details inside are accurate and similar to what I encounter with her.

The link is below. You can read his FR.

FR for An Qi (1425) (https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=17106180&postcount=1192)

This is my review back in Jan, 2018.
So far, one of the most beautiful in GL standard.
However, if you look at 1429 Oolong's Ipad, she looks average.
Need to see her in real person to appreciate her beauty.

1. Anqi - 1425
Sichuan 1.6m
Looks - 9/10 Face very beautiful with white smooth skin!
Boobs - B+
Attitude - Very friendly and good Massage after FJ.
RTF - Maybe because she is very beautiful in today GL standard.
But too bad she does not french and only CBJ.

MrBigBadBird
08-03-2018, 07:42 AM

Hmmm...
🤔

MrBigBadBird
08-03-2018, 12:56 PM
No problem bro. I know you like Nana's looks.

Just my personal opinion as I prefer An Qi (1425) and Tian Tian (1649) in terms of looks and also svc much better than Nana now. :)

Nana is out for me.
She is totally no svc, no kissing and many restrictions.

Same for me!
Unless I read FRs indicating she bucked up, I won’t rtf her again.
Used to be good for me last year.

For now, I’ll just keep her wechat photos for good memories sake.

nickdepp
09-03-2018, 04:02 AM
Welcome back!

Lol

Hey, can PM me the FL's contact please.

MrBigBadBird
09-03-2018, 10:15 AM
Hey, can PM me the FL's contact please.

I’m not the okt
Please find the FL contact is in the 🐺 website which is banned in this forum.
She calls herself Jia Jia now.

Mr. Man
09-03-2018, 05:02 PM

Bro, why are you scarred to try her? I’m asking because I’m quite keen to try her.

unfit
09-03-2018, 08:54 PM
Bro, why are you scarred to try her? I’m asking because I’m quite keen to try her.

Not JJ...but MIB :(

MrBigBadBird
09-03-2018, 10:57 PM

Worth taking a risk
I’m waiting for her period to be over...

unfit
10-03-2018, 01:03 AM
Worth taking a risk

You the man ;)

max_priest
10-03-2018, 02:05 AM
Worth taking a risk

I prefer Yi Ran and Xiao Xue looks. JJ looks a little meaty, no?

Mr. Man
10-03-2018, 02:15 AM

Thanks for the heads up bro. I thought hotel would be quite safe, din know MIB raid hotel too.

baotohk
10-03-2018, 07:32 AM

our little argument aside....be warned.
Yiran is not slim either but she provides a decent service though it may feel a bit commercial after a few tryst. One of the better WL on the website.

MrBigBadBird
10-03-2018, 07:41 AM

Bro

Have not tried Yi Ran and Xiao Xue hence can’t comment.
JJ was slim for me when I tried her last Dec; c/w natural C cups too.
Just that her voice a bit hoarse make her sound older.

The meaty ones I had tried still around now are as follow if you intend to avoid the really meaty ones:
1. Yun Er - very bah cai and heavily photoshopped; really dunno y so many supporters
2. Yan Ran - heavily photoshopped as not fair
3. Ruo Su - much slimmer in photos.

Yang Zi is a good try too.
Had rtf her 6x in 2016- early 2017 when she was on student permit.
Petite syt with natural small C cups; great service and frenched passionately.

Du Juan if you dig tall slim gals with natural D cups.
Tried her in early 2017.
But heard she recently came back with face cosmetically enhanced till looks fake.

MrBigBadBird
10-03-2018, 08:29 AM
You the man ;)

Bo bian lah.
GL running out of untested stocks for me...

😅

MrBigBadBird
10-03-2018, 08:31 AM
Thanks for the heads up bro. I thought hotel would be quite safe, din know MIB raid hotel too.

Well every non- legal joints come with risk.
That’s y most FLs in hotels have the practice of asking you go to opposite room for screening of no MIB before they open door for you.

saabking
10-03-2018, 09:40 AM
So far the best is 梦琪
Bro

The meaty ones I had tried still around now are as follow if you intend to avoid the really meaty ones:
1. Yun Er - very bah cai and heavily photoshopped; really dunno y so many supporters

Tried her in early 2017.
But heard she recently came back with face cosmetically enhanced till looks fake.

MrBigBadBird
10-03-2018, 10:19 AM
So far the best is 梦琪

Tried Meng Qi last year.
But not amongst my faves- Ya Xuan, Yang Zi, Yang Mi/ Jia Jia, Angie etc
Guess every bro has different preferences...

😅

Mr. Man
10-03-2018, 10:20 AM
Bro

Tried her in early 2017.

Agreed on your opinion on Yun Er as I’ve tried her. But her service is considered good and very horny, very wet and accommodating in any position, service starts the moment u enter with lotsa frenching. But she’s indeed ba chai and her boobs is big, C cup I guess, feels natural to me. I won’t rtf because her face is heavily plastic surgery and her body is hairy haha.

Mr. Man
10-03-2018, 10:25 AM
Tried Meng Qi last year.
But not amongst my faves- Ya Xuan, Yang Zi, Yang Mi/ Jia Jia, Angie etc
Guess every bro has different preferences...

😅

Go try Meng Xiao. She’s fair, slim, pretty (look same as photo if u like what u see) and has nice B cup natural boobs with pink nips. Rtf material.

unfit
10-03-2018, 11:16 AM

Bo bian lah.
GL running out of untested stocks for me...

😅

Be safe than sorry lor :o

joker88
10-03-2018, 11:34 AM
Go try Meng Xiao. She’s fair, slim, pretty (look same as photo if u like what u see) and has nice B cup natural boobs with pink nips. Rtf material.

I think Yan Yan, Ran Ran or Yang Zi very good for deep frenching.
Body, Svc and FJ also tip top.

I like Meng Xiao too but she has many tattoos on her body everywhere.
Bros who dun mind tattoos can try her. :p
Incidentally, she has a fren working as a WL in GL 16xx.

The WL told me she regretted coming here on Yellow Card.
She said the biz is no good now and $80 is not much and no freedom.
Cannot go back for CNY and also very strict.
Go back cannot come anymore.

Well, many GL cheongsters have been diverted to the premium stocks now.
Especially the young bros. Seldom see young bros in GL nowadays.

Now GL patronised by many old men like what she told me. :D:)

Joker bro is old and ugly. Worst is poor man. :(

baotohk
10-03-2018, 11:48 AM
Bro

Tried her in early 2017.

Yun-Er is for those who like specialty services :D Same for WenRou

joker88
10-03-2018, 11:57 AM

Bro

Maxy, have you tried Yi Ran and Xiao Xue?
Heavily photoshop photos.
Real person looks so different.

Agree with you that JJ is a little meaty and no frenching.

BTW, there are two Xiao Xue with diff numbers. FYI. :D:)
No. 2 and No. 10. :)

BronzeGod
10-03-2018, 12:01 PM

Actually some WL told me they prefer old man.

Easier to service as its over quite fast and old man can’t fuck them hard. Usually didi is soft so no problem to accommodate.

Young strong man is shiok, but after that very tired to work after kena a hardcore banging session.

Mr. Man
10-03-2018, 12:14 PM

Bro, to clarify, so this JJ is previously known Yang Mi? So JJ no frenching huh...

Mr. Man
10-03-2018, 12:19 PM

Ran Ran look like my type. Which Yan Yan r u referring to, got a few Yan Yan. Yang Zi has a mole on her boobs. :p

Well, I think no choice also. GL quality has deteriorated a lot. Would be glad to go GL anytime if there are quality.

max_priest
10-03-2018, 03:42 PM
our little argument aside....be warned.
Yiran is not slim either but she provides a decent service though it may feel a bit commercial after a few tryst. One of the better WL on the website.

Thanks for the heads up! :)

Bro

Tried her in early 2017.
But heard she recently came back with face cosmetically enhanced till looks fake.Thanks for the details, bro!

CC from princess.net looks delicious ... tall, slim, statuette-like bod plus well endowed assets.

Thanks jokey bro for your invaluable input.

The xiao Xue I was referring to came from 重庆市. She offered good service but not as good as a typical GL commando WL.

MrBigBadBird
10-03-2018, 03:42 PM
Agreed on your opinion on Yun Er as I’ve tried her. But her service is considered good and very horny, very wet and accommodating in any position, service starts the moment u enter with lotsa frenching. But she’s indeed ba chai and her boobs is big, C cup I guess, feels natural to me. I won’t rtf because her face is heavily plastic surgery and her body is hairy haha.

Ya
I don’t like gals who are hairy and sweat

MrBigBadBird
10-03-2018, 03:43 PM

For FL stocks I usually go for the pretty + c cups

MrBigBadBird
10-03-2018, 03:46 PM
Bro, to clarify, so this JJ is previously known Yang Mi? So JJ no frenching huh...

Yup used to be Yang Mi last dec
Got some frenching from her when high

MrBigBadBird
10-03-2018, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the heads up! :)

Thanks for the details, bro!

CC from princess.net looks delicious ... tall, slim, statuette-like bod plus well endowed assets.

Welcomed bro and tx for recommendation!
Felt 🐺 site more reliable.
Strike rate higher for me.

joker88
11-03-2018, 01:02 AM
Ran Ran look like my type. Which Yan Yan r u referring to, got a few Yan Yan. Yang Zi has a mole on her boobs. :p

Well, I think no choice also. GL quality has deteriorated a lot. Would be glad to go GL anytime if there are quality.

The Yan Yan is No. 15 that I m referring to. :p

GL quality has deteriorated becos the better ones are attracted by the better returns and freedom they get from the premium Website.

If GL remains at $80 per pop for the WL and the stigma of being a Yellow Card worker with no freedom here and also cannot go back home to recharge before returning, then there will soon be no more good WLs coming to GL.
Not even the above-average ones I believe.

Although we say the MIB will raid the hotels but seriously the MIB is not interested to nab the gals becos it will not solve the big problem.
My MIB fren told me as long as there is demand and the OKT is not arrested, the supply of gals from the 1 billion populated country will never end.
They are more interested to nab the OKTs or pimps.
Seriously, even if the MIB raid the hotels and catch the gals, the OKT or Agent dun even care.
They have an abundance of gals from Tiongkok waiting to come tmr. :)

I think the MIB only wan to openly punished the demand to kill the supply for under 18 gals.
Nowadays no cust dare to or even risk any under 18 gals.

The problem now is that the OKT or Pimp/Agent will never get involve in arranging the meeting.
You ctc the gals directly and meet her directly then leave after your job is done.
The MIB dun even know where to find the Agent.
The Agent only responsible for the website advert and admin.
The MIB can only block the website like they previously did.
But we know that blocking website will only solve the problem temporarily.

The only way to solve the problem is to think of how to attract them to the legal GL where they have control over the OKTs. :)

BronzeGod
11-03-2018, 01:18 AM

GL quality has deteriorated becos the better ones are attracted by the better returns and freedom they get from the premium Website.

If GL remains at $80 per pop for the WL and the stigma of being a Yellow Card worker with no freedom here and also cannot go back home to recharge before returning, then there will soon be no more good WLs coming to GL.

Although we say the MIB will raid the hotels but seriously the MIB is not interested to nab the gals becos it will not solve the big problem.
My MIB fren told me as long as there is demand and the OKT is not arrested, the supply of gals from the 1 billion populated country will never end.
Seriously, even if the MIB raid the hotels and catch the gals, the OKT or Agent dun even care.

I think the MIB only wan to openly punished the demand to kill the supply for under 18 gals.

The problem now is that the OKT or Pimp/Agent will never get involve in arranging the meeting.
You ctc the gals directly and meet her directly then leave after your job is done.

The only way to solve the problem is to think of how to attract them to the legal GL where they have control over the OKTs. :)

Interesting.

Mr. Man
11-03-2018, 09:33 AM

Very informative bro! Totally agree on your last point. Hopefully GL can eventually do it by allowing some flexibility to the gals. GL is the safest to chiong after all. :D

bonkning
11-03-2018, 10:34 AM
may i know your yanyan ranran yangzi is from which house ah...
thankyou hor.

baotohk
11-03-2018, 11:45 AM
thankyou hor.

They are FL ...probably not the right section to discuss this

bonkning
11-03-2018, 02:33 PM
ohh...then hav to discuss in pm section...
longtime no go fl...cos the pictures all crap..open door i see auntie

joker88
11-03-2018, 03:13 PM
thankyou hor.

Yes. They are FLs and I cannot discuss here else boss will hatam me. :)

Must respect boss and dun get out of topic here. :)

ohh...then hav to discuss in pm section...
longtime no go fl...cos the pictures all crap..open door i see auntie

Haha ....... :D

You are right bro.
80% of the photos are crap.

There are also good ones but you are right.
8 out of 10 are aunties.

You must only go for those recommended by bros you know.
YZ is good. MBB bonk her 6-8 times. I bonk her 5 times liao. :p

OK. Back to GL topic else boss will hatam me liao.

Still go for my fav in GL when I need a good fark. :p

Happy bonking! :D:)

joker88
11-03-2018, 03:25 PM
................. Yang Zi has a mole on her boobs. :p

Well, I think no choice also. GL quality has deteriorated ..................

Yes bro. The mole is on her left breast next to the cleavage. :p

So stimulating. I keep fondling and licking her boobs and nipples. Yummy! :p

bonkning
11-03-2018, 05:38 PM

walao eh .. you all finish oreai anot ..
finish pass to me aeh .. as long as havent humtam her is alright ..

BronzeGod
11-03-2018, 05:44 PM
Yes. They are FLs and I cannot discuss here else boss will hatam me. :)

Must respect boss and dun get out of topic here. :)

Haha ....... :D

You are right bro.
80% of the photos are crap.

There are also good ones but you are right.
8 out of 10 are aunties.

You must only go for those recommended by bros you know.

OK. Back to GL topic else boss will hatam me liao.

Still go for my fav in GL when I need a good fark. :p

Happy bonking! :D:)

Don’t worry bro. Although this thread supposedly is for FR on legal Geylang girls, no one will whack you if did not say anything bad about a certain house, even if you tcss about off topic subjects that are not part of the legal scene ;)

123hu
11-03-2018, 05:50 PM
Don’t worry bro. Although this thread supposedly is for FR on legal Geylang girls, no one will whack you if did not say anything bad about a certain house, even if you tcss about off topic subjects that are not part of the legal scene ;)

Fucking cheebye, no one will whack you if you talk about WLs which is what everyone wants to read about. You have been told many times. As usual, you have no info on any WL so why don't you just fuck off?

Go play your begging games or open a thread fantasing about being an OKT.You can call your thread, 'If only I wasn't so fucking poor and could only afford $80 and start a brothel, this is what I would do'.

BronzeGod
11-03-2018, 06:37 PM
Fucking cheebye, no one will whack you if you talk about WLs which is what everyone wants to read about. You have been told many times. As usual, you have no info on any WL so why don't you just fuck off?

Go play your begging games or open a thread fantasing about being an OKT.You can call your thread, 'If only I wasn't so fucking poor and could only afford $80 and start a brothel, this is what I would do'.

Good evening. ;)

joker88
11-03-2018, 08:58 PM
walao eh .. you all finish oreai anot ..
finish pass to me aeh .. as long as havent humtam her is alright ..

Aiyoh bro, we din not hatam her la. :)

She is so adorable. We only sayang her. :p

You can go when you free but plse treat her with love and tenderness. :p

Happy bonking! :D

Fat Fatt
11-03-2018, 11:42 PM
Aiyoh bro, we din not hatam her la. :)

She is so adorable. We only sayang her. :p

You can go when you free but plse treat her with love and tenderness. :p

Happy bonking! :D

Trying to turn the attention back to GL Cat 150
I also recently tried a super adorable cute girl
Yangzi of 1606
Was out of options as most of my rtf away on mense leave
Then suddenly this tall lass walked out with her client.
She looks good and I ask the boss to bring her back, as she just walked back to her house.
She looks really cute type for her face with nice big eyes, sweet smile and smooth fair complexion. She also speaks cutely. But her physique is not the petite. She is tall in heels taller than 166 and has meat but fat. Boobs slightly smaller than B, but she has a nice ass. Overall GFE great, and svc well. 7/10.

Same batch as Xin ya Zuo zuo

max_priest
12-03-2018, 05:49 AM
Yes bro. The mole is on her left breast next to the cleavage. :p

So stimulating. I keep fondling and licking her boobs and nipples. Yummy! :p
To be fair to the TS, let’s say something related ... ;)

If those folks who wanna try the yummilicious Tian Tian @ 1649 but wasn’t able to book her due to long queue or her strawberry leave, one could try FL Yang Zi in the meantime. The latter is almost similar in physique to Tian Tian and as pretty as her. Yang zi also possesses natural C tits, supple & gravity defying. Very nice to suck cherry like nips. Smooth and fair body complexion. She has curvy bod ... neither slim nor plump. Her service is equivalent to any typical good cat150 WL if not better. She is patient and has excellent whore attitude. Enjoy!

This current batch of OKT Ah Seng is above average. Lucky him! These days not easy to get good WLs to work in GL. Gone are the days where OKT can “cherry pick” as they like.

bonkning
12-03-2018, 07:24 AM
anyone knows how long has this sweety tiantian been in sg?
say until lidat must go in n c c ...

baotohk
12-03-2018, 08:05 AM
anyone knows how long has this sweety tiantian been in sg?
say until lidat must go in n c c ...

She has been here for 4 months ....a bit stale now. Lol

bonkning
12-03-2018, 11:18 AM
wao....4mth can .. must go c..
thankyou kup

Medusa99
12-03-2018, 12:03 PM

You fuck off from here. Go home and taste your old woman.

baotohk
12-03-2018, 01:07 PM
wao....4mth can .. must go c..
thankyou kup

Join in the queue. She's quite popular and queue can be quite long at times.

While you are there , take a look at what they have and you may find someone you like

BronzeGod
12-03-2018, 03:52 PM

While you are there , take a look at what they have and you may find someone you like

Rather than queuing, I’d rather head opposite the road to 1606, 1606a, 1608 and 1612 to see what’s on offer.

1606 - Menglu, Zhi Zhi, Shi Qi, Zuo Zuo, Yangzi
1606a - Xiaoyun, Xiaoting, Xiaoyi, Xiao Xiao, Xiaoyan
1608 - Xiao S, Coco, Rong Rong, Vicky, Tianxin, Xin Er, Bing Bing
1612 - Bobo, Tina, etc

Any of these girls will make you very shiok in their own way, and all in close proximity.

If you want to outcall them from nearby quiet houses with good rooms, pop over to 1651 or 1669 which have nice rooms and good customer service.

1651 - san San (Jamie Yeo lookalike), ailing (service queen)
1667 - Anni and Bei Bei (legends already)
1669 - Dan dan, Qiuxue, Yan yan

Too many choices, too little money.

bonkning
12-03-2018, 05:20 PM

Too many choices, too little money.
see if i m fated to meet her anot ...:eek:.. i can wait 20mins...
arbo then hav to go back to teerak :o

littlepea10
12-03-2018, 05:34 PM

If u enter and see people sitting on sofa means good chance he’s waiting for tian tian too haha. But safer to set aside at least 1hr waiting time

U can try yuan yuan or Xia tian too.

BronzeGod
12-03-2018, 05:39 PM

Maybe try in April or May when the newbies throughout all 40 Geylang cat 150 PRC houses arrive, then the “queue” would be greatly reduced. ;)

bonkning
12-03-2018, 06:02 PM
If u enter and see people sitting on sofa means good chance he’s waiting for tian tian too haha. But safer to set aside at least 1hr waiting time

nox3... only xiao tiantian... i love her only...:o

zboy90
12-03-2018, 06:05 PM
Xia Tian 1649

Disappointed with the looks....

LOOKS 6/10

i dun find her pretty....her face shape look like the marvel comic Iron Man??? Her lip the top part is swollen?? Too exaggerated she can pass off as those zouk meimei where i go...look a lot older...give the same sort of look and feel as my supervisor who is already 30....

BODY - 5/10

her body is same as sun yanzi type but darker skin....A cup breasts only but with sag......

SERVICE 9/10

This one is good....she know how to behave like a slut
-‎ frenching....hug whole session
-‎ spent 15 mins on deep throating bbbj and lick my balls......
-‎ became very horny.....moan when i fuck her mouth and play with her pussy
- ‎got chemistry during fj.......in doggy i bang her until she is lying on her stomach..... she turn her head to french me hard in this position.....asked me not to stop
- ‎after climax, kc trap and emo feeling gao gao

baotohk
12-03-2018, 10:29 PM

This kind of things....depends on luck. There may be no one waiting but the bugger inside the room keeps extending:D

baotohk
12-03-2018, 10:31 PM
Xia Tian 1649

Disappointed with the looks....

LOOKS 6/10

i dun find her pretty....her face shape look like the marvel comic Iron Man??? Her lip the top part is swollen?? Too exaggerated she can pass off as those zouk meimei where i go...look a lot older...give the same sort of look and feel as my supervisor who is already 30....

BODY - 5/10

her body is same as sun yanzi type but darker skin....A cup breasts only but with sag......

SERVICE 9/10

This one is good....she know how to behave like a slut
-‎ frenching....hug whole session
-‎ spent 15 mins on deep throating bbbj and lick my balls......
-‎ became very horny.....moan when i fuck her mouth and play with her pussy
- ‎got chemistry during fj.......in doggy i bang her until she is lying on her stomach..... she turn her head to french me hard in this position.....asked me not to stop
- ‎after climax, kc trap and emo feeling gao gao

Post in 1649 thread . Here's for Ms Geylang only so ugly girl FR doesn't qualify:p

BronzeGod
12-03-2018, 10:44 PM
Post in 1649 thread . Here's for Ms Geylang only so ugly girl FR doesn't qualify:p

:D:D:D:D 10 char.

Bruce3563
25-03-2018, 12:16 PM
If we talking about looks, I believe Xiao Qi and Qian Qian has got all we can ask for, other than just B cup, but the B cup looks good too.

baotohk
25-03-2018, 06:45 PM
If we talking about looks, I believe Xiao Qi and Qian Qian has got all we can ask for, other than just B cup, but the B cup looks good too.

Not Bei Bei? :D

joker88
26-03-2018, 01:18 AM

Not Bei Bei? :D

I think if just base on looks, An Qi@1425, Xiao S@1608, Bei Bei@1667 or even Nana@2036 looks better for me. :p

Just my 2 cents opinion. :D

baotohk
26-03-2018, 03:47 PM
I think if just base on looks, An Qi@1425, Xiao S@1608, Bei Bei@1667 or even Nana@2036 looks better for me. :p

Just my 2 cents opinion. :D

Agree with AQ, XS and NN but BB is a bit of plain jane to me

FEDERER801
26-03-2018, 08:41 PM

Bei Bei May look like farmer girl! But her cim skills number 1! May rtf her for her CIM! Damn doggy shiok la!

Bruce3563
29-03-2018, 08:21 AM
I think a few girls from 1606 can be included here. go see for yourself.

Fat Fatt
29-03-2018, 09:43 AM

Yezi should be also included as she looks good