PDA

View Full Version : Permanent hair removal?

DaniCalifornia
11-03-2007, 01:12 AM
Are there any places locally where guys can get permanent hair removal done on their privates? Anyone can share where, and how much? Also, what method(s) do they use?

curiosityz
11-03-2007, 03:46 PM
how about national skin centre? i think the do provide this minor surgery...

rickman
13-03-2007, 12:11 AM
why don't consider removal cream?

Ryuroki
17-03-2007, 02:59 PM
Bro, just curious why you want to remove?

rickman
18-03-2007, 10:18 AM
more sexy?

vern
08-04-2007, 01:54 AM
For me, my gal loves it if I am clean throughout.. Not even hair on my butt... Well, we both are pretty much clean and hairless! :) Makes the whole process even more enjoyable!

bochapsing
10-04-2007, 12:56 AM
For me, my gal loves it if I am clean throughout.. Not even hair on my butt... Well, we both are pretty much clean and hairless! Makes the whole process even more enjoyable!

totally agreed.. cleanly shaved def make u look more sexy and some say look larger too. oso gal giving bj dun have to stop halfway to pick out ur pubic hair from their mouth..
but shaven dick will attract unwanted curious attention in changing room.. :mad:
i've been shaving for years and my partners love it.. but till now still no courage to go for boyzilian wax.. :p

vern
11-04-2007, 12:07 PM
but shaven dick will attract unwanted curious attention in changing room..
i've been shaving for years and my partners love it.. but till now still no courage to go for boyzilian wax..

Yeah.. You are right.. Sometimes when I'm bathing at the public swimming pools, people will just STARE at me! :( Even guys that are around 30ish!

What do you use to shave? Those normal shavers like Gillette or do you use special ones? Looking for better alternatives to the Mach 3 Turbo that I have been using... :)

Ghost Rider
11-04-2007, 07:18 PM
For me, my gal loves it if I am clean throughout.. Not even hair on my butt... Well, we both are pretty much clean and hairless! :) Makes the whole process even more enjoyable!

Ha ha ha my GF also share the same idea idea as your gal!

bochapsing
12-04-2007, 01:24 AM
Yeah.. You are right.. Sometimes when I'm bathing at the public swimming pools, people will just STARE at me! :( Even guys that are around 30ish!

What do you use to shave? Those normal shavers like Gillette or do you use special ones? Looking for better alternatives to the Mach 3 Turbo that I have been using...

i've been using gillette venus shaver, it actually meant for gal, suppose to have thinner and shaper blade..

sometimes, i even shave my armpit hair, making myself 'truely' clean shaven. :p

recall once drying myself after showering in sport complex, one young boy (abt 16++ yo), changing beside me.. saw my shaved dick, so surprise and curious that he keep peeping at it(as he dare not stare openly).. seeing his surprised yet curous look.. interesting.. haha..
i purposely spent longer time drying myself beside him.. until he a bit pai seh then go off.. haha..

vern
12-04-2007, 10:02 AM
Ha ha ha my GF also share the same idea idea as your gal!

Yeah, she often says that I look so much bigger when I'm shaved! :) Love the feeling of touching her hairless pubic region..

vern
12-04-2007, 10:25 AM
i've been using gillette venus shaver, it actually meant for gal, suppose to have thinner and shaper blade..

Ohh.. I've used my GF's venus shaver before... Sometimes it still nicks my skin.. Causing unsightly bumps... Have to source for a better shaver liao..
Saw this Seiko ES-412 shaver that is very popular in US that many of the professional strip club dancers use. From the reviews, it's supposedly very good, even better than waxing! :D Thinking of getting 2 sets, one for each of us...

recall once drying myself after showering in sport complex, one young boy (abt 16++ yo), changing beside me.. saw my shaved dick, so surprise and curious that he keep peeping at it(as he dare not stare openly).. seeing his surprised yet curous look.. interesting.. haha..
i purposely spent longer time drying myself beside him.. until he a bit pai seh then go off.. haha..
Haha, same as me.. Happened in both swimming pools and gym shower rooms.. Gotten used to the attention already! As long as my GF loves it.. Who cares? :D

ELTaz
22-04-2007, 01:34 AM
i went for a full body hair removal once - armpits, chest hair, abodomen, privates, legs (front and back). at that time i only knew one place to do it because the ad was prominently placed at Excelsior.

basically for me, it's hygienic. shaving will leave with lots of prickly stubs, so plucking or waxing is better.

it was a one+ plus hour ordeal i think. the most painful was the privates, coz you know we guys have thick follicles at the base of our cock. but everything is well worth it, you feel smooth, dick looks bigger.

F-boy
22-04-2007, 01:43 PM
Now Brazilian wax very IN, many places doing the service. For less than $200 can get a SYT spa assistant to 'service' you :D

jdi813
22-04-2007, 02:03 PM
Now Brazilian wax very IN, many places doing the service. For less than $200 can get a SYT spa assistant to 'service' you :Dsorry ah ... but this SYT spa asst doing boyzillians are normally guys ... there was a report on it in the papers some time back

F-boy
22-04-2007, 02:10 PM
sorry ah ... but this SYT spa asst doing boyzillians are normally guys ... there was a report on it in the papers some time back
Unfair leh, I suspect these guys to be gays. Who wants to do such jobs? I think I start one all gals service guys sure good business :D

jdi813
22-04-2007, 03:19 PM
Unfair leh, I suspect these guys to be gays. Who wants to do such jobs? I think I start one all gals service guys sure good business :Daiya bro ... they ain't gays la ... but it's pretty good money for them ... anyway dun think the regulations allow gals to do for guys ... if not i dun think u're the first one to think about it ...

giggsy_11
29-04-2007, 12:48 PM
hmm...able to remove moustache anot...? damn tulan everyday haf to shave, one day nvr shave come out oreadi..btw i'm chinese not indian...!!!

koites
29-04-2007, 04:05 PM
Are there any places locally where guys can get permanent hair removal done on their privates? Anyone can share where, and how much? Also, what method(s) do they use?

Why don't you try Veet's in shower hair-removal cream? My ex used it with great effect. There's no shaving involved and relatively fast. Maintenance application is only needed once a week. It's cheap and painless, only problem is that it's not permanent and not as smooth as waxing. But with some salons charging up to $70 for a simple procedure, I think it's worth considering.

sweetpea
29-04-2007, 04:24 PM
Try IPL (Intense Pulsed Light)

Shaving, plucking, waxing and depilatory creams provide temporary fixes that are inconvenient, irritating, messy and only temporary. Electrolysis is time consuming.

How does IPL remove hair?
Highly controlled flashes of light are selectively absorbed by hair follicles lying below the surface of the skin. The absorbed light heats the hair, which damages or destroys the regrowth potential of the follicle. All without damaging the surrounding tissue. Each pulse of light feels like a slight sting or pinch similar to the snap of an elastic band. No local anaesthesia is required and most people tolerate the treatment well.

What happens during treatment?
A cold gel is applied to the area and you will be given glasses to protect your eyes from the bright light. The smooth glass surface of the IPL handpiece is gently applied to your skin and pulses of light are applied. When the gel is removed, much of the hair is wiped off with it. The remaining hair in the treated area falls out within a week or two.

What does it feel like?
You may feel a slight sting like a snapping of a small rubber band. An anaesthetic cream may be used although is seldom required.

How many treatments are required?
This varies according to your hair colour and location on the body. Several treatments may be needed each session lasting from 10-90 minutes depending on the size of the area covered.

However, I do not know of any places for males to go for such treatments. Try asking from your local dermatologist. For females, there's always such services offered by Jean Yip etc. It costs, definitely more than $500 for several sessions.

IPL is not permanent. It only stops the growth of hair for at least 6 months to 2-3 years.

Xgenre
29-04-2007, 07:23 PM
i went for a full body hair removal once - armpits, chest hair, abodomen, privates, legs (front and back). at that time i only knew one place to do it because the ad was prominently placed at Excelsior.

it was a one+ plus hour ordeal i think. the most painful was the privates, coz you know we guys have thick follicles at the base of our cock. but everything is well worth it, you feel smooth, dick looks bigger.

Cost? Is it a permanent procedure?

unholymonk
29-04-2007, 07:38 PM
pluck lah... armpit still ok... But the pain in private part unbearable. That time I always puck my right arm and never pluck my left. In a 1 week in reservist where I did not shave, I realise little grow on my right and a lot on my left. Also go back reservist the stupid tuas camp no shower curtain.... So when people bathing I eat apple. When no one bathing I go bathe...

me|zuo
29-04-2007, 09:16 PM

basically for me, it's hygienic. shaving will leave with lots of prickly stubs, so plucking or waxing is better.

hi bro.. care to share more info? Like the damage n the location?:p :o

vern
09-05-2007, 02:53 PM
Waxing hurts like hell man!! :( Went for it and never wanted to go back again. Can you image the wax on your balls?? Almost wanted to kick the guy ah! Anyone interested in getting the Seiko ES 412 (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000CPYJNC?tag=symbiosissolu-20&camp=0&creative=0&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=B000CPYJNC&adid=0EC84R9AN2AY30G36FDR&) together to save on some shipping.

I did some research on it and it's the best shaver out there. Was at this strip joint cum sextoy shop at LAX. They have it on sale on it seems like all the gals there uses this! They told me that it's damn good! I know.. Cox my fingers were there! :D

me|zuo
16-05-2007, 09:02 PM
Since IPL is a temporary hair removal... is waxing a permanent solution?

or is there any permanent hair removal solution?

:o :p

rickman
16-05-2007, 11:54 PM
do you grow more cock hair after shaving?

vern
17-05-2007, 09:34 AM
IPL is only semi-permanent. You gotta go back every couple of years to redo the treatment. Waxing probably keeps you hair free for like 3 weeks where you will start to see your hair growing out... :)

Since IPL is a temporary hair removal... is waxing a permanent solution?

or is there any permanent hair removal solution?

vern
17-05-2007, 09:36 AM
do you grow more cock hair after shaving?

Nope.. I didn't. I've asked around both my male and female friends. You wouldn't grow more hair after you shave.. :)

me|zuo
17-05-2007, 06:06 PM
since IPL n waxing is only temporary...

is there any permanent hair removal solution?

:o :p

vern
18-05-2007, 02:41 PM
is there any permanent hair removal solution?

I guess the only permanent hair removal that we currently know of is when we lose our hair due to Male Pattern Hairloss! I bet that you wouldn't want that to happen to you though.

For now, it's either shaving or waxing... Plucking is definitely out of the question! :D I'm thinking of organising the MO for the shaver mentioned earlier.. Are you interested in it? Maybe we can share the shipping costs..

MitMit
19-05-2007, 11:54 PM
When u started shaving, u hv to do it often. Some who hair grows fast, like me, got to shave everyday. Too troubleome.

rickman
21-05-2007, 12:02 AM
When u started shaving, u hv to do it often. Some who hair grows fast, like me, got to shave everyday. Too troubleome.

do you grow more hair after shaving?

orionix
24-05-2007, 01:22 PM
anyone bought the Seiko ES-412 already? seems like a good deal to me, i'm still considering, its about 100sgd, but i think it's the best alternative so far to other hair removing method.

chinmafan
24-05-2007, 09:18 PM
hope to introduce the most painless solution to my gal. she scare pain and i turn off by hair.

PrimeOmega
25-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Cannot imagine me going to shave my bro hair.
Seems bit weird.

diesel
27-05-2007, 11:46 PM
I swim and jog. So, simple personal grooming like keeping neat and hygenie are my habits. "Certain part shaved, certain part trimmed". I 'pumper', so, essential area has to be clean-shaved to provide good sealant.

Long ago, I read from a US health website which they did a survey done by ladies about having sex cleaned and shavened men. Majority likes it! A sociology similar survey was done among groups of ladies and they prefered cleaned and tidy men.

Anyway, What 'bochapsing', 'vern' and 'Ghost Rider' said are true. My girlfriend likes it too! :)

diesel
27-05-2007, 11:50 PM
Now Brazilian wax very IN, many places doing the service. For less than $200 can get a SYT spa assistant to 'service' you
Yup...wax is 'in'. But you mentioned 'Brazilian wax', don't think they wax 'there'.

If I have not mistaken, Brazilian wax don't cover private part.

Eh... I don't think SYT spa assistants are female who do waxing for men leh. :rolleyes:

Pardon me if I am wrong.

vern
01-06-2007, 09:50 AM
Yup...wax is 'in'. But you mentioned 'Brazilian wax', don't think they wax 'there'.

If I have not mistaken, Brazilian wax don't cover private part.

Eh... I don't think SYT spa assistants are female who do waxing for men leh.

Pardon me if I am wrong.

Heehehe.. The boyzilian can be had at Strip co-eds at Paragon, Shaw and Raffles... Hehe.. Heard that sometimes, the therapists is woman.. I've not encountered female therapists though.. If you go for the full Back Sac Crotch, BSC for short, everything gets removed! :) If you have violent tendencies, please control your leg.. You wouldn't want to kick your therapist when they are pulling the strip!

You are right, most women that I spoke to prefer clean shaven dicks! Solves the problem of getting pubic hair in their mouth when they BJ us! :p

diesel
01-06-2007, 12:22 PM
I don't think there are women doing for man. Probably not in Singapore.

Waxing waste lots of money if were to be done in Singapore.

koites
03-06-2007, 11:39 AM
I don't think there are women doing for man. Probably not in Singapore.

Waxing waste lots of money if were to be done in Singapore.

Yeah..you're damn right. I can't see why it's so expensive.

Midnightiger
03-06-2007, 01:03 PM
When they say permanent hair removal, what they meant is that that particular hair is permanently removed, unlike shaving where the hair is actually "cut" off and can still grow.

But there is always new hair growth from the same hair follicle which is of course "finer" then the shaved hair.

How soon this new hair growth depends very much on each individual.

I have never done permanent removal of my pubic hair but I have tried on my beard and moustache by using tweezers, etc. Eventually, they came back.

But I have done for a couple of my girlfriends in the past by using the tweezers and it is a painful proccess for them, especially those hair that lined their arseholes. Since we were in the hotel without any soothing creams, we ordered ice cubes from room service and used the ice cubes to cool the pubic area and arseholes.

Maaaannnn.... was that fun!

vern
03-06-2007, 01:44 PM
Yeah.. It's damn expensive and it HURTS like hell! That's why I'm thinking of going back to shaving to get the smooth clean effect instead of the regular waxing...

Anyone interested in getting the Seiko ES 412 (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000CPYJNC?tag=symbiosissolu-20&camp=0&creative=0&linkCode=as1&creativeASIN=B000CPYJNC&adid=0EC84R9AN2AY30G36FDR&) together to save on some shipping... Wanna get one for myself and another for my GF.. Even the professional strippers use them! :) QCed for myself.. Really smooth!!! No stubble at all! :D

Yeah..you're damn right. I can't see why it's so expensive.

rickman
03-06-2007, 11:18 PM
When they say permanent hair removal, what they meant is that that particular hair is permanently removed, unlike shaving where the hair is actually "cut" off and can still grow.

But there is always new hair growth from the same hair follicle which is of course "finer" then the shaved hair.

How soon this new hair growth depends very much on each individual.

I have never done permanent removal of my pubic hair but I have tried on my beard and moustache by using tweezers, etc. Eventually, they came back.

But I have done for a couple of my girlfriends in the past by using the tweezers and it is a painful proccess for them, especially those hair that lined their arseholes. Since we were in the hotel without any soothing creams, we ordered ice cubes from room service and used the ice cubes to cool the pubic area and arseholes.

Maaaannnn.... was that fun!

you are a lucky man that your ex girls are in such fun :D

diesel
04-06-2007, 12:59 AM
Yeah.. It's damn expensive and it HURTS like hell! That's why I'm thinking of going back to shaving to get the smooth clean effect instead of the regular waxing... get one for myself and another for my GF.. Even the professional strippers use them! QCed for myself.. Really smooth!!! No stubble at all!
There is a DIY waxing kit. My girlfriend did waxing by herself. I wanted to do waxing for her but she insisted to do by herself.

Yup..we can split shipping cost but I am trying to find an electro-clipper (sorry, I can't remember what is the name) which removes unwanted hair using electrical impluses.

toshio
05-06-2007, 11:28 AM
i tried waxing last sunday and the experience was fantastic although with some pain (certain area).
it costs me S$70. done by a middle age woman.

diesel
05-06-2007, 12:06 PM
i tried waxing last sunday and the experience was fantastic although with some pain (certain area). it costs me S$70. done by a middle age woman.
You have not mentioned clearly about which part you have waxed.

Did you wax 'there'?

vern
06-06-2007, 04:23 PM
Yup..we can split shipping cost but I am trying to find an electro-clipper (sorry, I can't remember what is the name) which removes unwanted hair using electrical impluses.

Did a search.. Can't find anything of your description... :(

Midnightiger
06-06-2007, 05:31 PM
you are a lucky man that your ex girls are in such fun :D
Well, come to think of it, yes they were such fun.

One of them tried to do for me too. Just one hair from the arsehole region, and that was it! Never again. The pain was horrifying!

diesel
07-06-2007, 12:12 PM
Did a search.. Can't find anything of your description
The hair remover device is known as 'epilator'. Epilator works with a.c., using electrical impluses to removes hair painlessly and permanently.

MitMit
08-06-2007, 12:17 AM
The hair remover device is known as 'epilator'. Epilator works with a.c., using electrical impluses to removes hair painlessly and permanently.

Bro, u are wrong.....

An epilator is an electrical device used to remove hair by mechanically grasping multiple hairs simultaneously and pulling them out. The way in which epilators pull out hair is similar to waxing.

Epilation can be painful to some people because, as with waxing, it involves pulling hair out of the roots. Because of the pain involved being particularly bad on the first epilation of an area, some people prefer to have the area professionally waxed first, then use epilation to remove regrowth.

The one and only perm way is LASER Treament. Not cheap. Call National Skin Clinic for enquiries.

vkoolboi
09-06-2007, 01:28 PM
Bro MitMit, thanks for the info. up you.:)

dbcwtan
26-09-2008, 06:57 PM
i tried waxing last sunday and the experience was fantastic although with some pain (certain area).
it costs me S$70. done by a middle age woman.

Bro where did you get it done? I'm interested leh...

R2DEE2
26-09-2008, 07:43 PM
i think can go clinic to do ipl. my gf did her armpit and the result is quite gd, even the blackish patch seems lighter

wodemama
28-09-2008, 01:44 AM
Can remove the blackist patch? Wah seems good leh.. which clinic?

djamel
02-10-2008, 03:19 PM
buddy you need to find a good clinic where they offer painless hair laser removal for an affordable price. ;)

Dekachin
28-02-2009, 09:48 AM
Now Brazilian wax very IN, many places doing the service. For less than $200 can get a SYT spa assistant to 'service' you :D

And where would this place be??

terryboy
01-03-2009, 11:54 AM
There is a DIY waxing kit. My girlfriend did waxing by herself. I wanted to do waxing for her but she insisted to do by herself.

Hey bro

you can check out this site. Applisonix | Home (http://www.applisonix.com) this is a new device which removes hair using ultrasonic waves. painless and very effective. think the machine is expensive.

v1hypersg
01-03-2009, 08:12 PM
anyone bought the Seiko ES-412 already? seems like a good deal to me, i'm still considering, its about 100sgd, but i think it's the best alternative so far to other hair removing method.

just got it from liang court 4F, audio house,

88 dollars.

have not tried yet as i just waxed on thursday

omglol
06-03-2009, 12:25 AM
among all im quite interested in ipl

i know some female friends who got for ipl

omglol
06-03-2009, 12:26 AM
anyone know the cost of ipl? and a place to go for ipl done by female?