To all bro...

name: meiyi
fair
HT: 166
WT: 48
C cup...
face 8/10
nice body
damage 180 only those bros who genuine interested pm me .that all i can share ..waiting for bros to file her report in here cheers

xp10sive
11-03-2007, 03:14 AM
Meiyi...?? PRC???
Provide more info man... Guess alot of bros are waiting for more info...

evol909
11-03-2007, 06:21 AM
Yup pls tell us more about her and what she can do? :)

Atrix
11-03-2007, 06:52 AM
tats all u can share ? reveal more pls. if not, not appealing enuf

curiosityz
11-03-2007, 08:16 AM
we would appreciate if you could tell us more :)

jeffmill
11-03-2007, 11:46 PM
bros ..i already pm the contact to some bros out there , u can wait for their report...

jeffmill
12-03-2007, 04:07 PM
To bro who have her contact , pls dont call her sms her. thanks

jeffmill
13-03-2007, 08:55 AM
bro she kimchi la...

Starlight07
14-03-2007, 12:18 AM
I must apologise for the late FR. I had a late night session with her on Sunday night.

Meiyi is a KOREAN!!! Don't know why she is using such a Chinese sounding name.

My brief FR as follows:

Looks: 7/10
Body: 9/10 (Very nice figure. Great boobs - C-cupper.)
GFE: 10/10 (Shy girl with very good attitude. Willing to please.)
Shower: No showering together.
Frenching: Yes (She seems to enjoy it a lot.)
BBBJ: Possible (She gave me a BJ with CD. I went along with her preference since GF feeling is so good. Don't want to make her uncomfortable. She is willing to do BBBJ though)
FJ: 10/10 (Tight and very wet. Soft moaning sounded really erotic. We frenched for quite a while and by the time my fingers went south, she was very wet. Great turn-on. )
Damage: 190 incl. room and CD. (Different from what Bro Jeffmill quoted. Thought it was a bit high. Have had better Koreans for cheaper price.)
RTF: No (Nothing against her. Just that I love variety.)

jeffmill
14-03-2007, 03:50 PM
bros who are genuie keep can pm me thanks

jeffmill
16-03-2007, 07:43 AM
To those bros who have her contact , please dont call her using private line..
sms her only cheers bro..she going back soon ...

slyer
17-03-2007, 02:09 PM
til now no FR abt this girl?

lauSoo
17-03-2007, 02:19 PM
she work in KTV havelock area, live in redhill area, she need $$$

28yr old
KTV look figure
damage 100, room and cd not included

anone interested can pm me..

jeffmill
17-03-2007, 05:15 PM
i already give out her contact... only 1 fr ....

xiao liao
17-03-2007, 10:40 PM

28yr old
KTV look figure

ok, we can help if she needs money... but she must also provide more info. for us to be interest with her... at least some Yes/No on what service she can provide...KTV look very difficult to imagine for people like me never go KTV so often.

is she a local or PRC etc... at least more info lah!

slyer
18-03-2007, 11:05 AM

28yr old
KTV look figure

the girl u described is this korean girl mei yi? how come the stats diff from the threadstarter? :confused:

soberguy
18-03-2007, 02:38 PM
the girl u described is this korean girl mei yi? how come the stats diff from the threadstarter? :confused:

if you had read it in further details, it says

28yr old
KTV look figure

This guy must be really inexperience or do not read enough and was posting a new girl in that thread. He has a new thread now under:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=67546

not sure how the girls like since he give really little information. Suspect he could be just taking the number off from somewhere without knowing or seeing the goods just to get some points etc.

jeffmill
19-03-2007, 07:28 AM
To all bros , i dont know who trying to frame me... where u read please see who name is in it ... meiyi 21yrs , ht 166 wt 48 kg nice body 8/10 . rate 180 , but 200 included room ...those who keen can pm me.. whoever wrote those untrue infor pls be a gentlenman dont sabo bros in here thanks ..

durapacz
19-03-2007, 11:24 AM
I must apologise for the late FR. I had a late night session with her on Sunday night.

Meiyi is a KOREAN!!! Don't know why she is using such a Chinese sounding name.

My brief FR as follows:

Looks: 7/10
Body: 9/10 (Very nice figure. Great boobs - C-cupper.)
GFE: 10/10 (Shy girl with very good attitude. Willing to please.)
Shower: No showering together.
Frenching: Yes (She seems to enjoy it a lot.)
BBBJ: Possible (She gave me a BJ with CD. I went along with her preference since GF feeling is so good. Don't want to make her uncomfortable. She is willing to do BBBJ though)
FJ: 10/10 (Tight and very wet. Soft moaning sounded really erotic. We frenched for quite a while and by the time my fingers went south, she was very wet. Great turn-on. )
Damage: 190 incl. room and CD. (Different from what Bro Jeffmill quoted. Thought it was a bit high. Have had better Koreans for cheaper price.)
RTF: No (Nothing against her. Just that I love variety.)

Here is my FR on "Korean" gal Meiyi whom I met a few days ago. After sms many X back & forth, I was asked to go to a 4-star hotel. Waited in the lobby for 5-10 minutes, got sms "rm XXX," then went to the rm.

Door opened by a sexy gal, smiling, rather pretty w/ above average height, who could be a Korean at first glance. She was friendly, we hugged and I checked out her assets: soft, large boobs, slim body, firm butt and small bone. She asked me to take shower w/ her which I declined. She washed up herself. I waited in bed & she approched me stark naked, abit shy but a touch of hiao look on her face. We had foreplay, but I declined wet kissing and BJ. She was accomodating. My didi was rock hard, so proceeded to put my Durex on and had FJ in 3 positions. She had soft moans and greeted me w/ pelvic thrusts. Very enjoyable. I shot my load. Then after washup, we talked in bed. She actually spoke only little English. She is not Korean but Thai, because she came via Tiger Airways which doesn't fly to Korea & she didn't know simple Chinese characters including those every Korean should know such as gold or Kim. BTW all sms was managed by her female friend or OKT?

Ht: About 164
Wt: About 47
Looks: 7, quite pretty, very light makeup, but my standard is high
Boobs: Soft & large, C, but probably augmented
Body: 7.5, slim & quite proportionate, shapely legs, skin smooth, fair but lightly tanned
BJ & frenching, etc: I declined
FJ: 8, very satisfactory, any position I wanted
Attitude: 9, friendly, no rush
RTF: No, I like variety
Damage: $200 incl. room in 4-star hotel. Budget conscious bros could bargain down a bit & ask for 2 shots in 90 minutes.

"Meiyi" is a nice, friendly gal & I was quite satisfied. However, she is not Korean but most likely Thai.

slyer
19-03-2007, 11:37 AM
$200 for thai is very ex leh... i tot she korean ....

soberguy
19-03-2007, 11:58 AM
hmmm.. or could she be vietnamese? mogolian? myanmar? or even PRC from western area?

can we say that the treadstarter actually took the number off from yahoo classified without even trying and post the info here to get points? Or rather we are his tester?

I actually seen the contact in yahoo as well but I was sceptical about those contact and didn't try them. Never would I want to share the info here without even trying. cheers!

durapacz
19-03-2007, 12:15 PM
I know for sure that she is not Korean, but I don't know her real nationality. She is most likely Thai IMHO, but I admit that she could be Mongolian, Burmese or even Tibetan. She is a mystery because she didn't seem to recognize the former Thai PM Thaksin. FRs from bros who have tried her would be most interesting.

BTW, my report is 100% truthful. I'm new & would appreciated support from senior bros, Thx!

jeffmill
19-03-2007, 03:54 PM
bro do u speak korean with her ? or do u understand korean ? you keep saying she not korean but do u understand korean laug >?

AhBengKeong
19-03-2007, 04:39 PM
I know for sure that she is not Korean, but I don't know her real nationality. She is most likely Thai IMHO, but I admit that she could be Mongolian, Burmese or even Tibetan. She is a mystery because she didn't seem to recognize the former Thai PM Thaksin. FRs from bros who have tried her would be most interesting.

BTW, my report is 100% truthful. I'm new & would appreciated support from senior bros, Thx!

bro, thanks for the fr......i only interested in real korean.....had too many fake korean.....

i have up u....: )

durapacz
19-03-2007, 05:10 PM
bro, thanks for the fr......i only interested in real korean.....had too many fake korean.....

i have up u....: )

Hi Bro Dan,

Thx so much for your support. Will keep in touch.

durapacz
22-03-2007, 01:30 PM
I would like other bros who have met Meiyi to write FR. I'm most curious as to her nationality. Thx!

jeffmill
24-03-2007, 09:34 AM
Bro Durapacz hope u dont write any untrue or not sure information in here to mislead everybody.. my point might be low but who care . Most of all did u enjoy the whole process rather keep guessing here and there where she come from. If u find not worth for wat u pay just write in the FR thanks no offen..cheer bro