PDA

View Full Version : Irritating SMS Ad Rcv'd for Sex Website

Specialboy
16-11-2017, 01:13 PM
To whoever is the operator or owner of the sex website (Tel no. +656858888 & +6591350398) that is engaging third party to send out this type of unsolicited sms, pls stop and do not do it.

By sending this kind of sms, you may get people into trouble with their wives, GFs or family, do you understand?

Samsters who are active know where to find pleasure from web listing, those who are not active, sending these kind of sms Ads are of no use.

sexcision
16-11-2017, 02:52 PM
To whoever is the operator or owner of the sex website (Tel no. +656858888 & +6591350398) that is engaging third party to send out this type of unsolicited sms, pls stop and do not do it.

By sending this kind of sms, you may get people into trouble with their wives, GFs or family, do you understand?

Samsters who are active know where to find pleasure from web listing, those who are not active, sending these kind of sms Ads are of no use.

I wonder how they got your number.....

FUNNYANDHORNY
16-11-2017, 03:33 PM

:eek:
Becoose he is a special.boy....:confused::D

Specialboy
16-11-2017, 03:58 PM

I suspect it is from some paid agents promoting FLs and website.
I did enquire for FL massage service listed on Adpost, the person who replied via sms doesn't seemed like the masseuse, more agent like kind of reply.

Anyway, it is very easy to get hold of ones contact no. and other personal info, don't reveal your particulars with " lucky draw contest" listed on various normal website.

Olduncle
16-11-2017, 04:08 PM

now 2017 ??????? just blocked the nos lah even old uncle also know :D

Knowles
16-11-2017, 04:11 PM
I will just immediately delete the number .

sexcision
16-11-2017, 04:13 PM
I suspect it is from some paid agents promoting FLs and website.
I did enquire for FL massage service listed on Adpost.

There u have it. That’s how they got your number! Like that bo bian Liao. Your number will be sold to other similar industries Liao, expect to get more ad from different service provider.
I took loan from banks and both licensed and unlicensed money lender send ads to me. But never from sex service providers. They target their prospects carefully.

Specialboy
16-11-2017, 04:20 PM
i blocked the no. liao, it's just that every few weeks, a different no. sms will come, i've screenshot the sms and send it to police for them to investigate.

the tel no. 6858 8888, i called back and it was a Woodlands transport voicemail, i check woodlands transport website don't have this no.

Olduncle
16-11-2017, 09:55 PM
if not pls register

https://www.dnc.gov.sg/index.html

conquer
16-11-2017, 10:14 PM

The China OKTs are keeping a database of phone numbers of all costumers. They have been doing this for years... The last time I heard, they have gathered more than 50K entries in the database.

This database is used to track the regular costumers such that the chickens can avoid being baited by the AV. :p

TayCT
16-11-2017, 10:20 PM
I used to be banned cos they tot i was police. Now they also msg me

Specialboy
17-11-2017, 11:59 AM
if not pls register

Registered long long ago.

Specialboy
17-11-2017, 12:03 PM
The China OKTs are keeping a database of phone numbers of all costumers. They have been doing this for years... The last time I heard, they have gathered more than 50K entries in the database.

This database is used to track the regular costumers such that the chickens can avoid being baited by the AV. :p

This is possible, i am concerned if they sell the database to liscensed and unliscensed money lender, i received many whatsapp text from Tel no. from China starting +86-xxxx xxxx.

For FLs visits, i'll tell them to delete our phone & sms records, it is to protect them and ourselves.

titan
17-11-2017, 12:18 PM
if not pls register

this thing won't work one. overseas operation, our local gov can't do sh!t to them!

HonkyTonkyMan
17-11-2017, 04:05 PM
This is possible, i am concerned if they sell the database to liscensed and unliscensed money lender, i received many whatsapp text from Tel no. from China starting +86-xxxx xxxx.

For FLs visits, i'll tell them to delete our phone & sms records, it is to protect them and ourselves.

Dude used a burner phone number....don't use one that everyone knows and contact you on...

hi2u
18-11-2017, 08:55 AM
i blocked the no. liao, it's just that every few weeks, a different no. sms will come, i've screenshot the sms and send it to police for them to investigate.

the tel no. 6858 8888, i called back and it was a Woodlands transport voicemail, i check woodlands transport website don't have this no.

Bro, you aren't the only one. I have been receiving them pretty often as well, and was about to ask in this forum haha.

loneyheart
18-11-2017, 10:42 AM
Once u book a PRC FL she will scan yr number in their wechats group to make sure u r a customer not 鱼 AV n safe to accept booking
Then yr number will be share with all Ah Tong OKTs
Tats how we received those unwanted advertisement SMS
Cant stop them ... I already block abt 5 numbers n still receiving

This thread should be direct to Dome FL2 as most r fm Ah Tong OKTs .... but I dont think they will care

jacky43
18-11-2017, 11:29 AM
A husband and a wife made almost $650,000 over a few years from running a website which advertised the sexual services of various vice operators, using the money for living expenses and even to buy a car.

On Friday (17 November), Liu Chin Guan, 36, and Angela Lim Xiuyan, 32, pleaded guilty to 10 and four charges respectively of abetting by intentionally aiding in living off the earnings of prostitution.

Eleven additional charges were taken into consideration for Liu, an e-commerce businessman, and 17 charges for Lim, a housewife.

The court heard that Liu’s uncle, Sunny Liu, had engaged a designer to create a website advertising sexual services in 2011.

He then approached Liu to be one of the website administrators. After some time, Sunny Liu went missing, and Liu took over the running of the website.

According to court documents, Liu “actively advertised” the website on various popular vice forums as a platform, trying to get vice operators to advertise the sexual services of their prostitutes on his website.

Liu charged the vice operators $300 per month to advertise.

To prevent his identity from being associated with the website, Liu also paid a Thai national $1,000 to open a local bank account where the vice operators deposited payment for the advertisements.

On Liu’s instructions, his wife regularly withdrew money from the account and sometimes liaised with potential advertisers for the site.

The couple used proceeds from the website for living expenses and to purchase a Volkswagen Golf car.
-----------------

And I believe we are the only website that offered such ecommerce sex biz. I was wrong. Of course this is a case study where the operator made tons of $ and invite red eyes people.

An advice to every ones. Share the cake with every body, or else we lose everythings.