PDA

View Full Version : embarrassing moment when chionging

unholy1986
14-11-2017, 11:54 PM
I'm currently working outstation and kind of like feel "dry". so i did some "research" and decided to order a "special delivery" to please my brother. This was my first time attempt to bang a stranger aside from my gf and it cost me about RM430 for 2 hours for 2 shots. But when the "special delivery" arrived, my brother is not reacting to it due i'm too nervous. End up..... both of us just like lay down on the bed for 2 hours with some foreplay trying to "activate" my brother but not working.....

did any1 encounter this kind of situation before? i'm planning to attempt for 2nd time but i scare my "overnervous" will kill my excitement....

YELLOW
22-11-2017, 06:48 PM
same for me .... hence visiting FL is never quite as enjoyable .....

cataramp
22-11-2017, 11:48 PM
Feel guilty isit? :o

lurpsexx
23-11-2017, 03:37 PM
Try more times and you'll get used to it and your nervousness will evaporate.. Then you'll get relaxed and the fun will come... I too find it hard (no pun intended..lol..) when making out with strangers for the first time.. need to feel comfortable with them then the feel will kick in..

alphaguy20
05-12-2017, 09:52 PM
never mind bro. there always have 1st time.

duckking
15-12-2017, 07:40 AM
I think there are two main reasons why this happens

1) you are not physically attracted to the girl
2) you are nervous

Happened to me 4-5 times. I remember vividly.

1) First time was when I booked this local FL, apple21, many years ago. She was nice and sweet, problem was she was pump, and I do not like pump girls. I couldn't stand, but she was nice to sucked me till I came. I said sorry to her but she brushed it off, just said matter-of-factly that I probably wasn't attracted to her.

2) Second time was when I booked a Malaysian FL in JB New York hotel. She's an MILF, decent looks and body, problem was she kept talking and complaining. I hate women who don't know when to shut up. My dick went from hard...to soft...to me becoming totally uninterested. She has absolutely no clue she was lousy. Terrible experience.

3) Another local FL, forgot her nick, another uni-schooling girl. Met her at Geylang hotel. Once I saw her - plump - my heart went straight down. Totally different from pics. But I never reject anyone, so I soldiered through the evening. I couldn't come even when she sucked me hard. I really don't like plump.

4) Recently, this year, is at Grand Blue Wave hotel. Girl no. 58. She was in a bad shape, looks shit as well, but none of it was comparable to her terrible attitude. She was controlling and demanding, 'you do this', 'you faster', 'why you so slow', 'why you like this?" I hate women who don't know how to shut up. Such a turn off.

I wasn't bothered by these experiences. Every now and then you pay for a bad bonk. Just make sure you don't pay too much. You shouldn't be bothered too.

darkvlado
19-12-2017, 12:42 AM
i think such thing happen to everyone , me too :o

002nabe
25-12-2017, 05:00 PM
Try going for a massage session:p, ask for soothing relax style, and progress from there .... the ML will probably initiate things even if you don't.

I can't do straight FJ either.
Fish tank too rush and short.
The whole process of booking an outcall girl to hotel made me kan chiong.

jameschong1
26-12-2017, 01:49 PM
[QUOTE=duckking;16792040]I
4) Recently, this year, is at Grand Blue Wave hotel. Girl no. 58. She was in a bad shape, looks shit as well, but none of it was comparable to her terrible attitude. She was controlling and demanding, 'you do this', 'you faster', 'why you so slow', 'why you like this?" I hate women who don't know how to shut up. Such a turn off.

y u cry liek ah kua here?
u should hv slap her & f..k off - knnccb!
y pay $, suffer like ah kua, come here talk machiam sex adviser?
people like u deserve to b chop carrot head!

Greenfrog
26-12-2017, 07:32 PM

you should have walked off bro..

watmidoin
01-01-2018, 12:38 AM
All these talks of msian hookers reminded me of this video: https://m.xhamster.com/videos/malaysian-prostitute-on-camera-3932315 :D

Bro, maybe u fuck too much liao. Reached ur quota. They say men can only do it 10,000 times :p