PDA

View Full Version : Hua Hin Action

JohnRoberts
09-03-2007, 02:36 AM
Gentlemen,

I'll be heading down to Hua Hin Thailand within the next week, can anyone advise on the nightlife down there ? Has any brother experienced the ladies there & whats the report ?

John
Love to Cheong

blacknight6
14-03-2007, 12:50 AM
Most of the bars and night spots are sited at Naresdamri Road. lots of seafood joints too but abit pricey. Must try to go to the night market on soi 72. you will also be accosted by the ladyboys plying their trade after performing at the Hua Hin Thai show. Lots of massage but of the traditional type.
There is a disco on the basement of City beach hotel, good loud music with nice chicks too. enjoy yourself John.

BtmMan
14-03-2007, 02:00 PM
Most of the bars and night spots are sited at Naresdamri Road. lots of seafood joints too but abit pricey. Must try to go to the night market on soi 72. you will also be accosted by the ladyboys plying their trade after performing at the Hua Hin Thai show. Lots of massage but of the traditional type.
There is a disco on the basement of City beach hotel, good loud music with nice chicks too. enjoy yourself John.

Thanks for the info, didn't know that there are actually 'actions" in Hua Hin...
I was there sometimes ago for Golf, and only Golf cos the only other things we knew and did was seafood and massage (real)...

yinyang
29-11-2008, 08:19 PM
Umm, reviving this year old thead.. to ask for some advice for commute to Hua Hin and any recommended hotel 4 star range. Plans for xmas period with my gal in tow, unless airport hijack puts a spanner in the works. :p

Did a bit research on commute bkk/hua hin, more inclined to take the express rail (3 hours) than bus. Is xmas period high season HH?

Grateful for any info.

BlueDragon193
29-11-2008, 10:03 PM
Umm, reviving this year old thead.. to ask for some advice for commute to Hua Hin and any recommended hotel 4 star range. Plans for xmas period with my gal in tow, unless airport hijack puts a spanner in the works. :p

Did a bit research on commute bkk/hua hin, more inclined to take the express rail (3 hours) than bus. Is xmas period high season HH?

Grateful for any info.

Hi YY,

Checkout this website for more info.

HHAD: Hua Hin Information Portal, Nightlife and Entertainment guide, Maps, Bars, Guesthouses, Accommodation, Property, Golf and more. (http://www.huahinafterdark.com/)

wandering_hands
01-12-2008, 06:29 PM
Hello... i just went HuaHin during Loy Krathong..

Travelling to HuaHin - Can take Van/minibus at Bangkok Victory Monument. Price think is around 150Bht.. Just below 2 hours. Driver drive like rushing to reincarnate(Ave speed 130km/hr and talking on the phone!!!)

stayed at Fulay house.. 900Bht. Lovely Family run place. Very simple and neat

Can hear the waves below your room... First night cannot sleep well cause of the damn waves.

Overall HuaHin much quieter compared to Bangkok and Pattaya.. Can relax near beach and have beer with the wind in your face...

Didn't explore the nightlife... seafood not fantastic with mosquitoes for companion during dinner..

:rolleyes:

just_a_man
15-12-2009, 02:17 PM
try Hi4 or the next door club/karaoke...very cheap..200baht for 40mins with gal, drinks for 15 persons only 25K baht. themed rooms..secret garden, blink blink, sexy,