PDA

View Full Version : A distant wife, a willing maid. My story.

Sturmgrenadier
07-11-2017, 09:57 PM
So. I'm sure this isn't new to a lot of married men but I just wanted to get this off my chest. So here's my story.

Before Marriage........

Met my then wife to be at a club. Thought she was attractive but I was with another girl that night and didn't think much of her at that time. She was a friend of a friend and it was very much hi/bye.

Weeks later we bumped into each other at another club, at the bar getting drinks and started talking. She was a lot younger than me but when has that stopped any of us guys right? (LoL)

So we started chatting and hit it off immediately. We ended up going for supper just the two of us and I drove her home that night. I knew something special was going to happen and true enough - it did.

We got home and it must have been 4am but we ended up sitting at her condo pool and chatting till it was nearly 6am. There was a moment and we kissed.

Needless to say we dated for a while and things were hot. She was 10 years younger, had a body to die for and she loved unprotected sex although she wasn't on the pill but I always pulled out and we didn't have any accidents.

6 months into our relationship, we still couldn't get enough of each other. We were both staying with our parents at the time and the only place we could fuck was in my car. We used to have fun driving round Singapore and spotting places to park and fuck. It was exciting and we were very much in love (or was it just lust lol). Anyways it was one such night that we decided to make out in a remote place on Sentosa and I still remember that night well....

sensualkinks
07-11-2017, 10:34 PM
Enticing start of a story.. camping for more :))

Sturmgrenadier
07-11-2017, 11:47 PM
Enticing start of a story.. camping for more :))

Thanks bro!

Continuation.....

It was 3 plus in the morning and we’d just finished clubbing at St James (anyone remember that place? Lots of fond memories!). I didn’t drive that night and we were both horny as fuck. She’d been grinding me and teasing me all night on the dance floor and I was dancing around with a full blown marikita but I didn’t care lol.

Anyway we talked a buddy into driving us into Sentosa and he dropped us off near Siloso Beach. We walked around a bit and found a dark secluded spot. Without a second word she started kissing me and unzipped my pants before squatting down and giving me a BJ. I could remember her looking at me with those CFM eyes, under the shade and a little bit of moonlight and I had to stop her before I blew my load.

I pulled her back to her feet and frenched her while reaching for her honey pot and started rubbing her clit. She was already wet and aroused. I knew she liked me just moving my fingers slowly up and down, up and down and she stopped kissing me and started grinding her cb lips on my fingers - moaning softly while I held on to her and started planting small kisses on her neck and exposed shoulders.

She turned round, panties still around her ankles, and I didn’t need a second invitation. I slipped my hands under her top and undid her bra clasp in front and cupped her boobs roughly while I penetrated her from behind.

Her soft moans turned into full blown moans but we didn’t care. She was shorter than I am and she turned her head sideways searching for a kiss and I leaned over to return it.

And then she whispered, half moaning, and I still remember it clearly to this day....

“Baby come inside me”

duckside
08-11-2017, 12:23 AM
Support new story ... pls continue TS!

meijipcc
08-11-2017, 07:18 AM
really nice story, hope there are more to come. support support.

1only
08-11-2017, 07:27 AM
Please continue!

MarlboroKen
08-11-2017, 07:47 AM
Pitch tent liao

JustANewbie
08-11-2017, 07:51 AM
camp here for more, nice start.

oxeso
08-11-2017, 08:39 AM
Continuation.....

Pls do, very nice story.

rawboy83
08-11-2017, 08:51 AM
nice new story bro, please continue with more.

acidicavex
08-11-2017, 08:58 AM
hmmm camping

whitecheese
08-11-2017, 01:44 PM
Waiting for next instalment .

Steventan
08-11-2017, 01:52 PM
TS, great reading. 8 points for your effort.

mike3329
08-11-2017, 03:45 PM
Looking forward to next installment. I enjoy stories of home-maids seductions!

Sturmgrenadier
08-11-2017, 04:25 PM
Thanks for the encouragement guys – appreciate it!

As a side note, it is always nice to relive the past, if only to escape a shitty present right?

….Continuation

“Baby come inside me”

Those words reached deep into my soul and electrified my senses.

I remember the way she looked, the slight perspiration mixed with the light floral scent of her perfume and the moans she was making. It quite simply just drove me wild with desire. I thrust myself deep into her and exploded, holding her close to me while I cupped her boobs.

In normal circumstances I would have been satisfied and spent….but not this time. Her eyes were closed, she shuddered and was obviously lost in the moment as well. I was still stiff and deep inside her when she started grinding her butt in a small circular motion and giving out small moans of pleasure. Her distinctive scent, the look on her face, the sounds of her moans just turned me on even more and I could remember just wanting her even more, if nothing else just to hear those sweet moans again. I started thrusting into her again and she was half shuddering and moaning “Baby so deep, so deep, ahhhh” and it didn’t take long before I shot my load into her a second time.

By this time I could see the sticky white frothy mess that was all over her butt and my dick. She slid off my dick, oblivious to the semen running down her legs and turned around – wrapping her arms around me and kissing me before hugging me tightly.

I will never forget that night till my dying day. The sights, sounds and smells will live with me forever.

IceLeopard
08-11-2017, 04:31 PM
Nice story TS, pls continue!

jwat
08-11-2017, 07:12 PM
wow, how long you married now?

Sturmgrenadier
08-11-2017, 08:32 PM
wow, how long you married now?

10 years bro.

MarlboroKen
09-11-2017, 08:09 AM
Nice story upz you BONUS 10 points. another 42 soon

NastyThaiboy
09-11-2017, 08:17 AM
Please continue this nice story bro.

sxem
09-11-2017, 09:58 AM
We all know after marriage things will die down for TS in the bedroom...

And society is telling men we should accept it.

Unbelievable.

Sturmgrenadier
09-11-2017, 10:16 AM
We all know after marriage things will die down for TS in the bedroom...

And society is telling men we should accept it.

Unbelievable.

I know right?

Sturmgrenadier
09-11-2017, 10:17 AM
….continuation.

Reason I shared our early days and what it was like between us is to show the contrast. It’s not an excuse for my behaviour, it’s not an explanation – just how things have happened in my life that’s all.

Anyways to continue the story, and keep in mind that she is 10 years younger than me. While she is mature for her age? Still 10 years is a big gap and there will inadvertently be a generation gap.

So after that night things were going great and it is a period of time that I still think back to with fond memories till today. Few months later, she called me one day out of the blue during office hours and I ducked into a meeting room to pick up her call. It was always nice to get a call from her and I had a smile on my face.

That smile would soon be wiped off my face.

She sounded teary over the phone and I was instantly worried and wanted so much just to hug her there and then and tell her it was going to be ok.

Hesitantly she said “I’m pregnant. I’ve decided to abort and I don’t think we should see each other anymore”.

With that she put the phone down and just went totally MIA from my life. She wouldn’t take my calls, wouldn’t answer my messages and my head was just in a spin. WTF was going on and what was I to do?

My overseas boss was in town that week as well and I couldn’t just drop everything and go. I had to keep a straight face all day and just ride it out till the end of the day. That was probably one of the longest days of my life which fucking sucked. The moment my boss left for the day, I jumped into my car and just blasted over to her place.

She wasn’t there.

I was honestly nearly in tears at that point and I could not even explain or put into words what emotions I was going through.

Feeling of total loss and of missing and losing her. Anxiety and wondering what I could do to change things round, of how I was going to find her in the first place. Joy at the thought of being a father for the first time. Sorrow at the thought of never being able to see the child that we created together. Anger towards the situation and how hopeless I felt. Fear – has she already gone for the abortion? So many more thoughts, emotions and it just felt like I was going to burst.

“Ok man – time to calm down man” I thought to myself. Time to think clearly (or try to at least try to) and figure out what to do next. It didn’t help that I wasn’t close to her close girl friends (I mean we spent so much time together that we hardly went out with them in the first place) but thankfully there was this one guy that I’d met and hit it off with, who was her girl friend’s BF. I called him immediately and basically blurted the whole situation out to him.

He already knew.

This guy offered to meet with me and I drove over immediately. He told me that she was with his GF and that she was also very confused. Keep in mind that she was early 20’s at the time and I was early 30’s. He said to give her some space to breathe first and that he and his GF will try and counsel her to at least discuss this with me before doing anything. While I appreciated the help – all I wanted to do was to see her….and my child.

Hours seemed like days. Days seemed like weeks. I couldn’t sleep, couldn’t eat and frankly couldn’t do shit. I think it was almost a week later that he called and asked me to come down to his GF’s place. Thankfully it was a weekend and I drove like a mad man that day. All those emotions, ALL OF THEM, just swirling in my mind. When I finally got there – I could tell that she hadn’t had a good time ether. Her eyes were puffy and she looked tired and honestly my heart just broke to see her like that. I went over to hug her immediately and she started crying, her friends conveniently left to let us talk and I just held her close and told her it was going to be ok.

Nothing else mattered at that moment in time – except for the fact that both her and our child was safe and in my arms.

kovanng
09-11-2017, 12:20 PM
waiting for the update...cheers

stimboom
09-11-2017, 04:31 PM
Nice story, support :D

TrustNoDog
09-11-2017, 04:52 PM
Good story bro, please continue...

sxem
09-11-2017, 05:12 PM
I can relate to what TS is going thru..

Feel for you bro.

I would like to say hope everything turns out ok in the end but... Looks like it won't.

Keep going.

RobinGibb
09-11-2017, 05:24 PM
Please continue TS

Sturmgrenadier
10-11-2017, 10:07 AM
….continuation

After she had calmed down, we sat down and had a real heart to heart talk.

Now we’ve all had our share of relationships, some which work, some which don’t, some which leave us with fond memories and some that leave a bad taste in our mouth (not literally lol). I was in my early 30’s at the time and while I was no Casanova (not even close), I’d had my fair share of girlfriends and encounters along the way. I’ve done all the things that us guys do (especially the guys on this forum lol). I’ve done the Geylang fishbowl thing (army days when no money lol), done the upmarket “spas” in Marina South (remember those days? Canto, the all you can eat BBQ buffets,etc. Good ol days man!) Orchard, Tanjong Pagar, etc. Also did the KTV scene, the BKK boys trips, the early “upmarket” FL scene (when you called the OKT and was given a series of Hotel room numbers and went around knocking until you found one you liked), etc.

And so honestly I was ready to settle down, but she was early 20’s at the time and in the back of my mind I knew this would be a risk. Generation gap and besides we’ve only known each other for 6 months and neither of us had even met each other’s parents as yet lol.

Anyways not wanting to just fast forward a story, but I suspect that the real interest of the readers here would be my current predicament – especially the maid part amirite?

So here is the condensed version to bring us up to speed.

We talked, decided to keep the baby and to get married (YAY!). It involved highly awkward first meeting with her parents which was basically “Hi Uncle & Aunty, my name is XXXX and I’m the guy that just knocked your 22 year old daughter up. Oh and by the way I want to marry her – and its very nice meeting you both”. Yeah….that went down well lol.

Given she was alr 2 mths + preggo at the time, and going through a difficult first trimester, the wedding had to be quick and so I literally planned EVERYTHING other than the wedding pictures and her gown(s). And I did it in less than 2 months. No bullshit. The wedding venue, ROM, the Justice of Peace, the wedding gifts, the traditional stuff, the invitations, the wedding car, the decoration, planning the wedding songs, the actual morning/evening plan, etc. In short – bao ka liao.

Wedding went well except for the usual family dramas leading up to it but overall – it went well.

First child born, my son, everything still ok at the time. We still messed around all the way as I still couldn’t keep my hands off her except for the last few months before childbirth and the 2-3 months after childbirth. Then boom, we started fucking like rabbits again and then along came our second child – this time a beautiful little girl.

That’s when the problems really started….

retepoet
10-11-2017, 10:46 AM
solid story bro :p
just upped u for exchange pts too :)

kingfisher816
10-11-2017, 04:15 PM
Nice update TS, please continue

jwat
10-11-2017, 06:20 PM
Can't wait for it, take care TS

MarlboroKen
10-11-2017, 07:17 PM
Nice story bro. Returned you BONUS 10 + 42 points

Mookatamaihum
10-11-2017, 08:53 PM
camping for updates...

juzz
10-11-2017, 11:48 PM
Uppz TS. Thanks for sharing!

TomDickorHairy
11-11-2017, 01:04 AM
Nice, please update soon :)

Sodomiser
11-11-2017, 01:25 AM
Camping here for updates :D

bochapsing
11-11-2017, 02:15 AM
nice read...
keep on sharing, bro...
:):):)

刚俊英.
11-11-2017, 03:39 AM
please continue , thanks

Hy~brid
11-11-2017, 06:30 AM
Keep it cuming. :)

KnowItAll
11-11-2017, 07:13 AM
like your story ts... nicely written & interesting... share more soon pls.

Benta
11-11-2017, 07:55 AM
Nice story. Camping for yr updates 😃

Madcat
11-11-2017, 04:48 PM
Enjoy reading your story .

Nadal18
11-11-2017, 10:27 PM
Another camper here!! :D

Suharto
11-11-2017, 11:03 PM
Enjoy reading your story .

Bapak likes it as well

MouParkCoach
11-11-2017, 11:33 PM
Nice story TS, pls continue soon

i^Xi0n
12-11-2017, 04:03 AM
this is an interesting and nicely written story TS, great share.

madpig88
12-11-2017, 07:07 AM
Hope TS will update more soon, can't wait.

McSpicyDouble
12-11-2017, 11:00 PM
Camping for updates too :D

Battersea
17-11-2017, 04:33 PM
Nice TS......craving for more....:D

bruth
17-11-2017, 05:01 PM
Camping too ... ;)

Justice711
17-11-2017, 05:18 PM
From the title & the way the story is going, I am still hoping for a happy ending. Fingers cross!

ml1138
17-11-2017, 08:23 PM
Pitching tent ⛺️ for another installment.

sponge05
18-11-2017, 07:03 AM
This story is nice and interesting, do hope you will continue with it TS.

ml1138
18-11-2017, 12:52 PM
Waiting for more updates 😀😀😀

MarlboroKen
18-11-2017, 06:37 PM
Camping for more

lobangkingz
19-11-2017, 08:48 AM
join in to wait for updates from ts. :)

sleep
19-11-2017, 01:31 PM
Very interesting story. Waiting for your update

Sturmgrenadier
08-02-2018, 01:01 PM
Sorry to have been away for that long – a combination of work and personal shit in my life happened in the months that I’ve been away.

Things are more or less settled now and back to sharing my story (the highs and the lows) with my everyone here. Free therapy if nothing else lol!

So back to my story…

After the birth of our second child, that’s when the real problems started. After first child she got back into shape quickly and all was well. Second child she struggled to lose the weight and combined with the fact that she had to stay at home and take care of two young kids (with no maid at the time), it is now easy to see why she felt insecure and was constantly tired and grouchy.

Thing is, I wasn’t an absent husband or father at all. I was always there to help bathe, feed, change nappies, etc. Frankly life was good from my perspective. This was all I ever wanted as I’ve had more than my fair share of fun in my younger days. As have been sales all my life – drinking, ktv’s, etc is not fun for me anymore. Its more like work for me if I’m being honest.
So I stopped working out, grew fat with my wife lol and was just super daddy for a few years. Everything sounded good right? Not quite…

I must admit I put on quite a bit of weight with a big fricking tummy hanging out. She was constantly tired, not talking to me very much and sex was non-existent. On the rare occasion that we did? She was always doing the “dead fish” style and wanting it to be over in minutes. To me I kept thinking – where is that wild tiger of a woman that I married?

Of course we had our usual share of problems like being tight on expenses, bills to pay, two young kids to take care of, not enough sleep, next to no sex, etc and I always thought this was just a phase that would pass – so long as I was present and being there for her and the family.

Then one day – my world turned upside down. It was late at night and kids were asleep. She told me she was no longer attracted to me physically, that she hated being tight on money, that she felt trapped in our marriage and that she wanted a divorce.

To say that I was in shock was an understatement. How and where the fuck did this even come from? I mean come on – I wasn’t the richest but its not like we were poor or anything. Live in a nicely renovated 5 room flat, going for our family holidays every year, didn’t have to worry about household expenses, a family car, etc.

Not making her out to be materialistic as she’d never asked me for anything expensive – but its never easy when she has some fucking asshole bitch friends that have husbands doing well (one is ultra rich family, other one is doing not so legal stuff that I don’t even want to know about, etc) and who sit at home and do fuck all and are constantly shoving it in her face and frankly making her feel poor, fat and unattractive.

And she’d clearly spoken to her parents about it and a lawyer before that as well as she was able to discuss the nitty gritty details of the divorce with me up front. Thankfully I manage to calm the situation down and suggested couples therapy to see if this could help resolve some issues but man it was a bad situation.

So I’ve always been a goal oriented person and I could of course wallow in my grief and drink myself silly.

OR

I could get off my then fat ass and do something about it.

Sturmgrenadier
08-02-2018, 01:29 PM
So I’ve never been one to not fight for what I really want and so I knew I had to make some drastic changes in my life.

To Do List:
1) Get back in shape
2) Get a better paying job
3) Re-engage my wife (lol sounds so corporate hor lmao)

All I needed to do was to effectively project manage my life and put it back on track right? Can lah. No problem. Die also must try. CHIONG AH!

1) Getting back in shape
So how is this fat ass going to lose weight fast? I made a thread about this back in the day if anyone is interested but I started walking for an hour a day at the nearby park. Graduated to slow jogs and then I bought a fitness program online and started working out at home before getting a gym membership.

Side note – I am an addictive personality type and I will stop at almost nothing to achieve what I want. What I never said in my other thread but will share here is that I cheated a little. Ok actually I cheated a lot lol.

The problem with exercise is recovery. That’s why people target different body parts/zones so they have time to recover. Upper body day, core training, leg day, etc. However it’s the aches and pains that people find difficult to fight through – especially if their diet isn’t clean and conducive to muscle repair/growth.

So I turned to steroids. This is, in no way shape or form, an endorsement on my part or recommendation to anyone to follow my foot steps. I am merely sharing my journey – that’s all. We are all adults here – so make the right choices for YOUR life and bear the consequences or benefits.

So I did my research online on what to use, where to buy it and how to administer it. I wanted to focus on recovery – plain and simple. So I took a flight to BKK, walked into a small pharmacy that is known to sell pharma grade steroids and proceeded to buy 6 months worth of Test-E. Needles and syringes could be easily bought off the shelf from some Guardian’s in Singapore and so I was set.

I planned two 3 month cycles with a 1 month PCT after each cycle of both Clomid and Nolvadex. What this did was turn me into Wolverine. No bullshit. I was able to work out in the morning, go to work and work out in the evening as well. 5 days a week with weekends off. I was invincible. I ate clean and a fortunate/unfortunate side effect is that I felt like I was 18 again – meaning I was getting rock solid erections if the wind even blew a little stronger lol. Note that when you come off testosterone? You will be severely affected so don’t think this is a viable long term fix for performance issues – it isn’t.

The end result? 22kg lost in 6 months and a six pack.

Objective 1 – complete.

oldsnail
08-02-2018, 05:09 PM
Getting back in shape takes a lot of hard work and discipline . However it is achievable if you focus on it.

Sturmgrenadier
09-02-2018, 11:50 AM
So its during this period when I was working out early in the morning that I started noticing this one maid.

I would just be finishing my run and workout around 6:30am and I used to run past this spot where all the neighbourhood kids would be waiting to get picked up by their school bus. The first time I saw her, she had this really long pony tail that reached all the way down to the small of her back (which just drew attention to her unbelievably perky little butt lol). She was slim, petite, long legs accentuated by her always wearing tight denim shorts or bright cotton sports shorts that hugged her curves.

Frankly she wasn’t stunningly beautiful, more like a 6/10 with pleasant features and a little bit of brown freckles on her cheeks. Truthfully it was her figure that caught my attention rather than her looks. I could just imagine slipping off her shorts, bending her over and…you guys know what I mean lol.

She was always there with her employer’s kid and she too began to notice my interest in her as I’d unashamedly check her out as I was running past every morning. So one day I decided to change my schedule ever so slightly by 10 mins just to coincide with her sending the kid up the school bus and having to walk back to her block.

So I’ve never been the shy kind of guy and I chose a kinda stalker style intercept at a void deck and just walked up to her and asked if she knew the phone number of the school bus driver as I wanted to send my kids by school bus as well. I’d noticed by this time that she had a mobile phone and figured that she wouldn’t have the bus drivers number. I then asked her if she could get the number for me and casually asked for her phone number so she could text it to me later – thankfully she agreed.

Now that I had her number – it was just a case of slowly cultivating this opportunity and to see how far it could go. Not wanting to look too desperate, I left it to her to make the first move and true enough the next day she texted me the number of the school bus driver and I thanked her for it.

Striking up a conversation isn’t difficult – remember these girls are likely very lonely and anyone showing them attention would likely be reciprocated. And very soon I knew her name, how long she was here, how her employers treated her, etc and more importantly that her employers left home on the dot at 5am (they were hawkers) everyday and that there would be no one at home till 1.45pm everyday when the kid came back from school.

Now it would be an opportune time to share that I have a family car but also a company van for when we need to do deliveries a few times a week. As “seats” we secured a used two seater sofa on one of the sides of the van.
I deliberately planned and parked the van in an individual bay right in the corner of the top floor and in my area the carpark isn’t normally full anyways. I knew that she was lonely and so one day I texted her to ask if she wanted to meet me after she sent the kid to school to “chat” and look she wasn’t dumb either given we’d been flirting on and off on whatsapp anyways.

So I told her to meet me at the carpark at 6:45am and nervously looked around before ushering her quickly into the back of the van. I’d parked it head in so no one could look inside from the front and I covered it with a reflective cover that I had in the van anyways which covered 90% of the front windscreen and both sides of the front two side windows had curtains on.

I wasted no time in asking her to sit down on the sofa and I had prepared some snacks and drinks I’d conveniently bought from the 7-11 downstairs which I asked her to help herself to. What she didn’t know is that I’d bought a 6 pack of condoms and deliberately left it in the bag as well. She laughed as she saw it and asked me what it was for…

AnalRammer
09-02-2018, 12:07 PM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share.

xrage
09-02-2018, 12:13 PM
welcome back TS. Nice build up. hope things are looking up.

Neeskens
09-02-2018, 12:15 PM
Nice update TS, waiting for more ;)

Sturmgrenadier
09-02-2018, 01:11 PM
So these days, in car dash cams are the norm. Did I mention that I’d turned it to point inwards?

So as she was giggling about the condoms – I just told her matter of fact that it was for her only if she was ok with using them. At this point I was sitting next to her and put my arms around her. I could smell the cheap shampoo in her hair at that moment and I planted a small kiss on her neck.

She didn’t resist.

And so I planted another, and another and I could hear her breathe getting shallower and little soft moans starting to escape her tightly closed mouth. I moved my hands slowly under her t-shirt and unhooked her bra from the behind. I then started kissing her and moved my hands to her nipples which were rock hard by now. She didn’t have big boobs, petite girls seldom do, but they were pert and just nice in my opinion, b-cups and at this point she was half moaning and half tongue fighting me at the same time. No sense wasting time already right? So I moved her hand down to my crotch and she automatically started pulling my shorts down.

I stopped kissing her and pushed her head down to my rock hard cock and she didn’t resist at all. So I just leaned back and watched her bob up and down – greedily slurping on my cock. I let her continue for a good 2-3 minutes and then stopped her and motioned to her to take her clothes off while I removed my shorts completely. She was full bush as I’d expected and I was trying to open the pack of condoms when she stopped me…she asked me to let her do it and so I let her. It was really erotic as I watched her slowly unrolled the condom on my cock and I frankly could not wait to fuck her hard.

Then we hit a problem. The bloody condom was the wrong size and reached down only slightly more than half my shaft. By this time my small head was winning the war and I frankly couldn’t care less. I ripped the condom off and basically turned her around and pushed her down onto the sofa while I entered her dripping pussy while she lay on her front. The ferocity in which I did that shocked her a little as I could hear her gasp as I penetrated her but it quickly turned into moans which I had to slow my thrusting down and cupped my hand over her mouth to ensure that she didn’t make too much noise. I resumed the thrusting and damn she was really, really tight. I had to slow down a few times just so I didn’t come inside her but she wasn’t having any of it. She knew I was coming and automatically sank to her knees and started giving me a deep and wet blowjob.

That was the point of no return and I blasted my entire load into her mouth. She was a good girl and initially stayed there to take my load but you know how when you’ve not had sex for a while, not masturbated and was super turned on? That basically means a whole lot of cum lol and after a few seconds she started disengaging from my cock but I purposely held her head down and fucked her in the mouth. She gagged and there was cum spilling out of her mouth as she retched – but that just turned me on even more.

I made her suck me dry and the combination of the testosterone shots and being super turned on in that moment , I was still horny as fuck and I puhed her down missionary onto the sofa and started pounding into her again. It didn’t take long before I felt like ready to explode again and I pulled out of her and blasted my load all over her tummy and boobs.

By this time her eyes were glazed over and when women are in this state they would pretty much do anything and she I quickly guided her mouth to my cock again where she proceeded to lick and suck the excess cum from my cock.

Exhausted, sweaty and she was basically covered in cum from her belly button up till her boobs, as well as a little cum at the edges of her tiny little mouth. I passed her a box of tissues to clean herself up and she dutifully wiped my cock and crotch area before even wiping herself clean – good girl!

We got dressed and she cuddled up to me for a while – I knew this was dangerous in the long run if she developed “feelings” and decided that this was the precise moment when I had to lay down the ground rules…

Sturmgrenadier
09-02-2018, 02:25 PM
So remember I told you that I’d pointed the camera inwards?

Well mine is connected to cloud and videos are backed up. Now I know this is a dangerous game but I’d thought this through and weighed the pros and cons.

Firstly, I was the only one that had access to the video backup. Yes I know that even encryption can be broken but what are the odds of my small little video, residing on that specific cloud storage, get broken into, decrypted and the video making its way to people that I know?

Versus

The actual possibility of this poor girl developing feelings and the fact that she is living in the very estate that I lived in, and that this could blow up in my face if my wife or her employers found out? Frankly I think option 2 is the more likely scenario that could go wrong.

And so…..was this premeditated? Yes. Does that make me an asshole? Sure. But you know what? I am tired of being a nice guy. Tired of being pushed around. And if I have to be an asshole to protect myself? You are god damn right I will. And in this case? I actually tried my best to make this a win win for everyone.

So coming back to that moment in the van – keep in mind that the camera captured only video and not sound. So I asked her to sit up and positioned it so that there wasn’t anything blocking the camera – this was absolutely crucial. I then cheerfully asked her to hold her hand out and that I had a gift for her. Happily she held her hand out and I quickly reached into my shorts pocket and took out a 50 dollar note and pressed it into her hand.

She didn’t know how to react and I took the opportunity to close her hand over the money. At that point I told her that I needed to talk to her seriously and she sat there looking at me and not knowing how to react. I turned off the cam and moved to sit right next to her. I pulled out my mobile phone and logged into my cloud storage before proceeding to pull up the video up and showed parts of it to her. Specifically parts of her rolling the condom onto my cock, of us fucking and of her taking money from me.

You could see her eyes widen in shock as it slowly sank in her mind what she was watching and the gravity of the situation. I told her she had nothing to worry about and assured her that nothing would happen…as long as she behaved. I told her that I liked spending time with her and that didn’t need to change. I made it very clear that if her employers found out or if she was thinking of doing something stupid – like come knock on my door for example? I would forward the video to the police and say that she was a prostitute.

Her eyes started tearing and I took a softer tone and told her to look at this as companionship – because she was lonely after all. I also told her that every week I will give her 100 dollars and to think how the extra 400 dollars a month would help her family back home. I also told her that I would help drive her to remit the money home every week – just so that her employers don’t start questioning where she is getting that much extra cash from.

Good cop, bad cop actually works and this was the time which I put my arms around her and held her close as she cried. Truthfully I felt really shitty but at this point the dice was already cast and there was no going back. Keep in mind she was still stark naked at this point and I had my shorts on by now. I gently moved her head up from her chin to look at me and I told her everything as ok. And that she had nothing to worry about, that this was good in the long run for both of us and her family.

There is something about being in such complete control that is addictive – I must admit. She looked at me with hope (and obedience) in her eyes and for some reason I had another raging, rock solid hard on. I kissed her and she didn’t resist, I think at that moment she felt lost but also comforted at he same time especially since she’d basically just received a 75% increase to her monthly salary.

Call it Stockholm Syndrome if you wanted to. Call me a fucking manipulator, asshole or anything else you want to and you would not be wrong. Having said that? It felt good and we obviously fucked for a third time in the space of 1.5 hrs and this time it was strangely so much better as she was like a crazed nympho riding my cock as I was sitting down on the sofa. She fucked with a ferocity that she didn’t have before. It was like a switch had gone off in her head and that she was now in “fuck this, lets just enjoy myself” in this moment and forget everything else.

There is however one more twist to this story. One which I didn’t plan for and frankly which caused me a lot of sleepless nights. You know how sex is good even if the girl is a dead fish. Its even better if she is responsive. But is SO MUCH BETTER if she wants you just as much as you want her? Partially I’m thinking its probably because she was afraid to piss me off but also the fact that I am now kinda her sugar daddy and the one person that was still giving her some comfort, even if its fleeting.

So back to the twist…..she was riding me reverse cowgirl and I held her in place and was pounding her relentlessly. In that moment I was about to pull out? She decided to sit down on me and grind her hips on my cock. I couldn’t hold it and honestly didn’t want to…..I exploded inside her and continued allowing her to grind until my crotch and her vagina was a creamy, sticky frothy mess.

Yep, I’d just ejaculated into a maid.

zl1983
10-02-2018, 02:22 AM
tks for ur upds TS

i^Xi0n
10-02-2018, 06:56 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story TS, look forward to more updates of it.

Audi8788White
10-02-2018, 12:09 PM
waiting for more

Braclay
10-02-2018, 12:30 PM
Nice update TS

henabi
10-02-2018, 07:05 PM
Wow wow wow

sennheiser
10-02-2018, 07:10 PM
Love your writing style.

killer_pussy
10-02-2018, 11:37 PM
Nice one... do continue

madpig88
11-02-2018, 07:02 AM
Thanks for the updates TS and welcome back!

basfreak
11-02-2018, 07:24 AM
good story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

eddtan1
11-02-2018, 09:21 AM
👍...good and sexiting

JJMagic
11-02-2018, 09:50 AM
nice story bro, really like it.

Slowpump
11-02-2018, 04:48 PM
So remember I told you that I’d pointed the camera inwards?

Well mine is connected to cloud and videos are backed up. Now I know this is a dangerous game but I’d thought this through and weighed the pros and cons.

Firstly, I was the only one that had access to the video backup. Yes I know that even encryption can be broken but what are the odds of my small little video, residing on that specific cloud storage, get broken into, decrypted and the video making its way to people that I know?

Versus

The actual possibility of this poor girl developing feelings and the fact that she is living in the very estate that I lived in, and that this could blow up in my face if my wife or her employers found out? Frankly I think option 2 is the more likely scenario that could go wrong.

And so…..was this premeditated? Yes. Does that make me an asshole? Sure. But you know what? I am tired of being a nice guy. Tired of being pushed around. And if I have to be an asshole to protect myself? You are god damn right I will. And in this case? I actually tried my best to make this a win win for everyone.

So coming back to that moment in the van – keep in mind that the camera captured only video and not sound. So I asked her to sit up and positioned it so that there wasn’t anything blocking the camera – this was absolutely crucial. I then cheerfully asked her to hold her hand out and that I had a gift for her. Happily she held her hand out and I quickly reached into my shorts pocket and took out a 50 dollar note and pressed it into her hand.

She didn’t know how to react and I took the opportunity to close her hand over the money. At that point I told her that I needed to talk to her seriously and she sat there looking at me and not knowing how to react. I turned off the cam and moved to sit right next to her. I pulled out my mobile phone and logged into my cloud storage before proceeding to pull up the video up and showed parts of it to her. Specifically parts of her rolling the condom onto my cock, of us fucking and of her taking money from me.

You could see her eyes widen in shock as it slowly sank in her mind what she was watching and the gravity of the situation. I told her she had nothing to worry about and assured her that nothing would happen…as long as she behaved. I told her that I liked spending time with her and that didn’t need to change. I made it very clear that if her employers found out or if she was thinking of doing something stupid – like come knock on my door for example? I would forward the video to the police and say that she was a prostitute.

Her eyes started tearing and I took a softer tone and told her to look at this as companionship – because she was lonely after all. I also told her that every week I will give her 100 dollars and to think how the extra 400 dollars a month would help her family back home. I also told her that I would help drive her to remit the money home every week – just so that her employers don’t start questioning where she is getting that much extra cash from.

Good cop, bad cop actually works and this was the time which I put my arms around her and held her close as she cried. Truthfully I felt really shitty but at this point the dice was already cast and there was no going back. Keep in mind she was still stark naked at this point and I had my shorts on by now. I gently moved her head up from her chin to look at me and I told her everything as ok. And that she had nothing to worry about, that this was good in the long run for both of us and her family.

There is something about being in such complete control that is addictive – I must admit. She looked at me with hope (and obedience) in her eyes and for some reason I had another raging, rock solid hard on. I kissed her and she didn’t resist, I think at that moment she felt lost but also comforted at he same time especially since she’d basically just received a 75% increase to her monthly salary.

Call it Stockholm Syndrome if you wanted to. Call me a fucking manipulator, asshole or anything else you want to and you would not be wrong. Having said that? It felt good and we obviously fucked for a third time in the space of 1.5 hrs and this time it was strangely so much better as she was like a crazed nympho riding my cock as I was sitting down on the sofa. She fucked with a ferocity that she didn’t have before. It was like a switch had gone off in her head and that she was now in “fuck this, lets just enjoy myself” in this moment and forget everything else.

There is however one more twist to this story. One which I didn’t plan for and frankly which caused me a lot of sleepless nights. You know how sex is good even if the girl is a dead fish. Its even better if she is responsive. But is SO MUCH BETTER if she wants you just as much as you want her? Partially I’m thinking its probably because she was afraid to piss me off but also the fact that I am now kinda her sugar daddy and the one person that was still giving her some comfort, even if its fleeting.

So back to the twist…..she was riding me reverse cowgirl and I held her in place and was pounding her relentlessly. In that moment I was about to pull out? She decided to sit down on me and grind her hips on my cock. I couldn’t hold it and honestly didn’t want to…..I exploded inside her and continued allowing her to grind until my crotch and her vagina was a creamy, sticky frothy mess.

Yep, I’d just ejaculated into a maid.

Very good writing, much better than the home maid story.

HuangXiaoLong
11-02-2018, 04:54 PM
Nice, waiting for updates :)

blur
11-02-2018, 09:47 PM
Very good writing, much better than the home maid story.

Agree. TS wrote like he is sexually strong; while the other writer wrote like he is having PE... always cum so soon.

:D

sexcision
11-02-2018, 10:53 PM
Agree. TS wrote like he is sexually strong; while the other writer wrote like he is having PE... always cum so soon.

:D

Hahahaha how true!

juzz
11-02-2018, 11:54 PM
Great story. Thanks!

Dreaming
12-02-2018, 12:42 AM
waiting for updates

placido
12-02-2018, 08:08 PM
Truly enjoy reading your story .

greyfaced
12-02-2018, 08:21 PM
Truly enjoy reading your story .

Same , enjoying too .

Truthful
13-02-2018, 07:38 AM
this story is nice, look forward to more from TS.

Justice711
20-09-2018, 04:26 PM
Hope TS will return.... :(

coppercoins
20-09-2018, 05:56 PM
Hope TS will return.... :(

Hoping too!

bigdaddy1314
21-09-2018, 08:48 AM
nice story TS

ml1138
21-09-2018, 02:39 PM
camping here for more sexciting story...:p

diputs1269
22-09-2018, 09:08 AM
Pray that TS is safe and can continue with the story.

tripleAAABBB
22-09-2018, 10:22 AM
Great story here. Really hope to read more during weekend free!!

whatgarbage
22-09-2018, 02:16 PM
Today is Saturday, looking forward for TS to update more here.

cumranger69
25-01-2023, 05:39 PM
Hey Sturm bro,

Happened to chance upon your fascinating story. Any continuation? How is your life panning out?

KiatWee
26-01-2023, 03:02 AM
No more updates?

mbhavana
26-01-2023, 01:37 PM
Would love to hear more of this story.

Vanda
27-01-2023, 12:59 PM
Ler's hope TS do not celebrate another happy father's day episode?
Get her inplant with iud for maximum prptection and pleasure? Or buy after morning pills for consumption for every creampie deed?

stfu2
27-01-2023, 01:12 PM
TS going for overseas sex trips per his latest posts last year, maybe that relationship ended. Marriage on-going or not, I’m also curious.

cumranger69
27-01-2023, 05:14 PM
Yeah, one of the more genuine stories I had read in this forum. Regardless wish him all the best. Divorce with wife in SG is very damaging for men.

On a side note, one of the maid I used to bonk in SG got married to a local guy. I was stunned. I tot it was very difficult for them to get approval to register their marriage in ROM.:::o

showtalk
27-01-2023, 08:33 PM
Y
On a side note, one of the maid I used to bonk in SG got married to a local guy. I was stunned. I tot it was very difficult for them to get approval to register their marriage in ROM.:::o

Maybe the maid is a university degree holder :)

jason21
28-01-2023, 08:53 PM
Yeah, one of the more genuine stories I had read in this forum. Regardless wish him all the best. Divorce with wife in SG is very damaging for men.

Haha same here are we talking about the same maid. Hahha. Shocked too discovers it after she stop replying my messages. She was damn good at riding.

cumranger69
29-01-2023, 01:07 AM
Maybe the maid is a university degree holder :)

The only uni she graduated from was from F U.
I believed she majored in horseback riding with a minor in rimology. I personally interviewed her….:D

cumranger69
29-01-2023, 01:12 AM
Haha same here are we talking about the same maid. Hahha. Shocked too discovers it after she stop replying my messages. She was damn good at riding.

Should be lah. Don’t think got so many ex maids marrying SG men I supposed/::confused:

WiseGuy
01-02-2023, 04:29 PM
Should be lah. Don’t think got so many ex maids marrying SG men I supposed/::confused:

Hmm, something to think about