thaiboy
07-03-2007, 11:39 AM
Name : Torley

1.62 C cupper 24 36

Service : Std Svc with CIM

100 90 2

What you see and What you get, real life pics link:-

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/a8_j8/my_photos

Interested samters pls PM me your contact, time and date prefer with her, Pls do not ask me for contact no, cheers

thaiboy
07-03-2007, 12:13 PM
Name : Torley

1.62 C cupper 24 36

Service : Std Svc with CIM

100 90 2

RTF : 80 90 2

What you see and What you get, real life pics link:-

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/a8_j8/my_photos

Interested samters pls PM me your contact, time and date prefer with her, Pls do not ask me for contact no, cheers

Maui
07-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Boss, you got mail..

khimmon
07-03-2007, 03:17 PM
bro arrange a slot for me 2day. ok? khimmon 9011xxxx.. thanks

dun7678
07-03-2007, 04:25 PM
So its 100 90 2 and then RTF for her is 80 90 2 ? reasonable rate for a thai CB ;)

Luckytime
07-03-2007, 04:30 PM
She is not bad looking... noose bleed liao...:D

Kurt79
07-03-2007, 05:23 PM
Firstly like to thank Bro Thaiboy for the slot. I was looking at CTE FRs and pic then came across Torley pic. This is before there was a thread on her.

Reached hotel and msg bro TB for room no. Went up and press the door bell. Door open and there she was. I was amazed with her sharp facial features. Quite pretty to me. She offered me a drink and we had a little chat (this is her first time in Singapore). Then proceed to the bathtub once water was filled up.

Bath was SOP but she will soap you up with her breast pressing against your ‘didi’. Kinda sensual. Proceed to bed and she start with a catbath and then straight for the bbbj. This is where I find it interesting. She lied down and pulls me over asking me to service her. So I start my role and she really got wet, very wet. Painted her for around 10 minutes with intervals of sucking her succulent breast. Then she capped me and enters in missionary. Finished it off after a while. She spread her legs open so wide during this position. :D

She offered me a massage while recuperating for round 2. Her massage skills are not bad. Really a Thai massage (this is my opinion). Then we proceed to round 2 after some cuddling and chatting.

Although she was tired, I find her very hardworking and try not to show her tiredness (coz I was the last customer of the day). She has this teddy bear with her on bed. Quite cute. Though her English is limited, she does her very best in her service.

Here is a simple FR on her.

Looks: 8/10 (I find her features sharp. Quite pretty and look like those Thai mix with seductive look)
Body: 8.5/10 (Slim & her breast compliments her figure)
BBBJ: 7/10 (Smooth, slow and deep)
Painting: Allowed
Sucking: Allowed
FJ: 8.5/10 (very responsive, wet pussy)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (very friendly and hardworking. Some GFE. Commendable)
RTF: Maybe but not so soon.
DC: 130 + tips
(From the thread under CTE it was stated 130 90 2. I booked her before this thread was up. But for her service, I tink 130 90 2 was fair enough even though the new thread state 100 90 2)

Thanks very much to bro TB for the gem. :)

raftwee
07-03-2007, 08:41 PM
Pls check ur pm

rock:star
07-03-2007, 11:28 PM
Sorry hope I can comment even though I am a gay, I have seen better looking ones in cat40

nyquist
08-03-2007, 12:50 AM
She is my cup of tea....
Sms u earlier but no reply..
Can u contact me?

lth55
08-03-2007, 09:56 AM
met up wit Torley 3 days ago.

looks: 7.5( looks better than pix)
bbj:7.5(like wat kurt mentioned)
body:8( nice curve with big n soft breast)
fj: 8.5
attitude:9(very friendly n likes to smile alot)
rtf: maybe yes but by the time, she should have left Sg liao.

thaiboy
08-03-2007, 02:37 PM
Thanks very much to bro TB for the gem. :)

Kamsia to you bro!

Grave
09-03-2007, 12:24 AM
Had a session with torley yesterday afternoon. Started with the usual bath in the tub before proceeding 2 action on bed. Cannot resist her tasty pussy n started 2 paint her furiously. She got really wet n high n kept squeezing my head with her thighs while i painted her. Cannot tahan anymore n banged her in missionary position. Provided a massage with surprising gd strength while resting after the 1st round. 2nd round was more or less the same but didn't managed 2 cum so called it a day. Funny thing is that she always switched off the tv before any battle on the bed which i dun mind anyway. She loves 2 b painted n will grind her pussy on your tongue as u lick her 2 a high. To keep things short, at 100 90 2 it is definitely value 4 money. Great pricing, thaiboy.

Looks: 7 (Seductive)
Boobs: 8 (Soft with tasty nipples)
Body: 8 (Curvy)
Frenching: Not much (Use my tongue 4 painting instead :) )
BBBJ: 7
FJ: 8
Svc: 8 (Friendly n hardworking)
100/90/2

biatch6969
10-03-2007, 06:14 AM
any1 manage to get CIM by torley ?

Maui
10-03-2007, 11:45 AM
sorie to thaiboi for the late FR..

excited for the day once i receive the sms from thaiboi.. quickly dress up in battle gear once time & location cfm.. when to her doorstep, ding dong.. a SYT in her nightie came to the door.. greeted me 'Sawadeecar' (so sweet), and than proceeded in her room..

tcss for a while, dan she assist me to take my clothes off (High GFE).. went to the bath tub, she tested the temperature for me (i wan her to be my lao po).. hope into the tub and she started scrubbing than perform her SOP.. got out of the water, we got ourself dried up together.. like couples in puppy love..

foreplay is quite long, pls bare with it a little..

she said she is feeling cold, so i hug her and we move our bodies under the bedsheets.. than she started catbathing me liao, shiok shiok shiok.. tink mi nipples almost got ripped off by her.. when down south to vacuum my didi.. bj was quite brief.. she than turn over to signal that she wans to be service.. hiak hiak, mi turn to entice her liao.. i started to kiss her shoulders, neck, than her lips.. our tongue battled for a while, and my hands were massaging her tits (confirm 'C' cupper), can feel her erected nipples, shiok shiok ar.. i slowly work my tongue to her nipples.. i knoe she is enjoying it, she push my face to her nipples.. so i suckle her tits harder.. proceeded further south to her belly button (damn sexy, got stut).. i love bellybuttons, so i really service her hard.. slowly i move to her 'hotspot' liao, show no signs of rejection.. mai tu liao, work my tongue near her pussy region.. sense she feeling wet liao, got me excited too.. proceeded to lick her pussy, boi its wet man.. she was so high till she clamp mi head to her pussy (sparse & welcoming look).. i continues to lick till she cummed..

mi didi informed me dat he cant wait liao, needs to fire at pussy liao.. signal her that i want some pumping action for mi didi.. puts the condom in her lips, dan she rolled in the condom (skillful).. pumped her in missionary 1st, tink foreplay was too shiok.. quickly cummed (so disappointing).. covered ourselves under the blanket and TCSS a while like wat couples did..

looks: 8.5 (as pretty as the pic)
figure: 8.0 (deadly)
boobs: 8.0 (firm 'C' cupper)
pussy: 8.5 (sparse)
bj: 6.5 (dunno why she did briefly)
foreplay: 9.5 (best i had, can roam anywhere)
fj: 7.0
gfe: 8.0 (got a feeling to protect her)
svc: 8.0 (service oriented)
rtf: YES!! (if vitamin M is top up)

brudders, pls up my pts if you like my FRs.. thks.. good luck Bonking!!

biatch6969
10-03-2007, 02:15 PM
Please don't talk cock. Maybe members here should know a bit about you.

although i duno who is tis thaiboy , but i find u quite irritating , every thread oso post the same quote.

not boring ?

aces68
10-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Booked Torley a couple of days ago, but somehow my experience was not as good as other bros. It was very SOP. Could be there was no chemistry from her. Anyway, one man's meat is another's poison.

Just my honest 2 cents FR; seems that CTE could be a better choice.

Looks : 7
Figure: 7
Boobs: 7
Pussy: Good for painting, no smell
BJ: 5 (with cap)
CIM : No
Kiss : No
FJ: 6.0 (quite loose)
GFE: 5.0 (very SOP)
RTF: No

sammyBleu
10-03-2007, 07:55 PM
bro thaiboy, i tried ur girl like a year back before.. good experience.. after urs, i stopped awhile and tried Sans68's... :)

Overall tho have not try these girls above now, but i believe ur gems r definitely great to 'taste';)