PDA

View Full Version : Yoni Massage for my Gal

Rikimaru
31-10-2017, 02:35 PM
Hi I'm Looking for a professional Male masseur to perform Yoni massage for my gal, I will be in the room to ensure her safety.

we are open to anything except penetration, all will be depending on the Queen mood.

please provide your wechat ID and a recent photo of yourself as Queen would like to QC beforehand.

please make sure you know what you are doing and not give those piano massage and we reserve the rights to invite you out.

we are looking for weekdays afternoon for this session

dyelook
31-10-2017, 02:39 PM
paging for ExBro..:D

unbelievable
31-10-2017, 03:52 PM
professional Male masseur to perform Yoni

You want to contact a guy called "Hunk Hands". Nice guy and he does this for a living so he will have excellent technique and strong hands. Main thing is a man that knows how to handle a pussy...very few and far between.
Remember you get what you pay for. And you'll have fantastic sex with her after he leaves.

ExBro
31-10-2017, 09:18 PM
paging for ExBro..:D

Exbro reporting Sir!!

You want to contact a guy called "Hunk Hands". Nice guy and he does this for a living so he will have excellent technique and strong hands. Main thing is a man that knows how to handle a pussy...very few and far between.
Remember you get what you pay for. And you'll have fantastic sex with her after he leaves.

Yah! Please go look for The Hunk... cos:

https://samsforum.com/showpost.php?p=15309868&postcount=73