PDA

View Full Version : My perverted decade

Pages : [1] 2

lancelim
31-10-2017, 07:19 AM
Hi bros and sis, I am wondering if I should share some of my darker secrets here. However my updates would be irregular.

If there is enough support I will slowly start my story.

Loin2022
31-10-2017, 12:18 PM
Please share bro!

lancelim
31-10-2017, 12:34 PM
I grew up in a strict family where I’m constantly under the watchful eyes of my parents and the scrutiny of my relatives. All the time I hoping for every small bit of freedom where I can do whatever I want, however I want, whenever I want.

Came secondary school life and I got introduced to the world of adult entertainment. Images of cum filled pussies and female faces full of cum, lifeless girls after hard pounding is constantly on my mind. I started to view my female friends differently, mentally raping them, thinking how they look like in state of undress and finally with nothing on.

My very first encounter was with a popular netball girl. Still young at that point, all we did was heavy petting in the netball store, removing her PE shorts under her skirt and gently caressing her pussy till she shivered in pleasure while I feast on her boobs clad in pink cotton bra.

After O levels my desire for control grew to new heights. I explored the world of online friendship and came to know C, a secondary 4 girl, whom I had absolute control and even begged me not leave her when the time came.

duckside
31-10-2017, 03:46 PM
Thanks TS, camping for more

Solilosing
31-10-2017, 04:19 PM
Camping too!

lancelim
31-10-2017, 10:32 PM
C was a very religious and studious girl from one of the CHIJ in Singapore. She had a large frame from her swimmer past. Standing at 170 with her C cup boobs, I couldn’t keep my hands off them.

Although religious, like any other teenager, she was keen to explore but she hardly admitted that she liked being pleasured. However, her body gave her away. She wet her panties when I am sucking away at her nipples and always gave slight moans when I fingered her.

It was one day after school we were at the movies with her friends when I made my first controlling move. I made her begged to be fingered. I ordered her to remove her bra and panties under her uniform. I asked her to give me a handjob with her panties. She complied in the view of her friends. Everyone was embarrassed yet curious and excited. I knew I had something to look forward to. With her. And friends.

Mari87
31-10-2017, 10:48 PM
Please continue

YanTao55
31-10-2017, 11:13 PM
camping for more , thanks

sequence79
31-10-2017, 11:42 PM
real or fictitious? :)

ParkTaeWan
01-11-2017, 01:42 AM
Support and camping...

sponge05
01-11-2017, 07:01 AM
This is nice and interesting, do continue with it.

lancelim
01-11-2017, 08:02 AM
real or fictitious? :)

It’s real. A darker side of my life which only women or girls in this story knew.

JustANewbie
01-11-2017, 08:08 AM
Camp here for more updates.

randily
01-11-2017, 08:31 AM
Camping to support TS......
:D

MrPlayer
01-11-2017, 08:50 AM
Fake story :D Another talk cock king in SBF :D

oxeso
01-11-2017, 08:53 AM
Nice story.. camp for updates.

KTVbuddy
01-11-2017, 09:38 AM
Do update more soon, enjoyed it

lancelim
01-11-2017, 01:30 PM
The next meet up with C and friends was after their O levels exam. One of them, T, invited us over to her condo to chill and for a dip in the pool. I was puzzled why the girls do not need to change. After I changed into my shorts, I saw the pool side and I know why.

The girls stripped themselves of their pinafore and jumped straight into the pool. Seeing them in see through wet shirt and their colourful array of bras gave me a raging hardon. T went even further, just i
n her sports bra and boy shorts.

The girls saw my eyes fixated on them and started to tease me, verbally and sexually. T, the most petite but the loudest among all, came forward to me and touched my cock head and shaft. “It’s so big and hard!!!” She gasped. C was getting uncomfortable and trying to stop them from giving my now purplish cock gentle touches. Gentle, but heavenly to me. I started to hold the girls nearer and randomly grabbed some butts, groped the boobs and placed my palm between the legs. I told C, she promised me I could do anything except carnal penetration. I could see she hated herself for it because she did not see this coming. I motioned the girls if they want to enjoy my dick, we will have to leave the pool. T and gang excitedly departed from the pool. C was sulking away but had no choice but to follow.

Back in the house, I was standing before the girls with my hardon in its best glory. The girls, especially T, was starting excitedly at my dick. I challenged them to a dare. I will write the dares on pieces of paper and mix them up in a bag. I stressed it was adult fun but promised the girls no penetration will be involved (all were religious). They were game for it. I went to think hard of what to write down for the dares.

pheenix
01-11-2017, 02:55 PM
Nice story TS, pls continue

Aximater
03-11-2017, 04:38 PM
Nice update bro :)

tac90
03-11-2017, 04:44 PM
nice story ;)

Steventan
03-11-2017, 05:12 PM
Loving it. Please continue.

Praire
03-11-2017, 09:10 PM
Loving it. Please continue.

Yes please do

Whiteface
04-11-2017, 11:38 AM
Camping here and lending my humble support .

masala4down
04-11-2017, 12:14 PM
Seems like my own story, go ahead please

BeefMutton
04-11-2017, 01:37 PM
Yes please do

Agree, please do

MarlboroKen
04-11-2017, 04:57 PM
Hm..... No penetration :rolleyes:

LimMerry
04-11-2017, 06:15 PM
Nice story, please continue TS

KelongPresident
06-11-2017, 09:48 AM
Nice reading material .

DevilTan4480
06-11-2017, 09:55 AM
Thumbs up bro! Give update more.

Knackstop
06-11-2017, 11:53 AM
Camping here..

newyorker88
06-11-2017, 04:40 PM
Ya, religious, end up mostly get fucked

HaveANiceDay
06-11-2017, 08:20 PM
Support well written story!

MouParkCoach
07-11-2017, 08:07 PM
Hoping for more :)

lancelim
12-11-2017, 06:17 PM
I went on to pen down the dares.

1. Stroke my dick
2. Suck my dick
3. Let me stroke the pussy lips with my dick
4. Be my cum board
5. Taste my cum

I told C that we will perform "live act" to warm up the atmosphere. Being a shy person she tried to resist but I still forced my lips into hers and started groping her boobs. She tried to stop herself from moaning but her friends started cheering and were eager to get some actions themselves after C's panties started to show a huge wet patch. I stopped giving my attention to C and led girl number one, A, to my dick.

A was giggling non stop when she started to stroke my dick, but stopped and tightened her grip when my dick started to get harder. Her small hands could barely go round the circumference of my dick. I unbuttoned her shirt and started to lick her nipples through her cotton bra. A was really sensitive. The slightest touch on her nipples will send waves of pleasure down her body. I unbuckled her bra and start to start sucking and licking hard on her nipples. At this point in time, she had stopped stroking me and started to play with herself. Upon seeing that, I moved my hand down and started rubbing her clit. A's pussy go really wet with some juices dripping down her legs. It wasn't long before she started shivering and gave a long moan of pleasure and relief and slumped onto the floor panting. To keep the momentum going, I signalled the next girl, E, over to suck my cock.

Knowing that it's probably her first time sucking a cock, I guided my cock slowly into her mouth. Once she's used to the girth, I slowly guided her head to go up and down my shaft. The devil in me suddenly came alive. I grabbed her head and forced my dick deep into her throat. She started gagging and saliva started to drip down her mouth. While I am gagging her with my dick, my free hand started to roam into her pink bra cup and started to play with her nipples. Once she started breathing heavily, I stopped her blowjob and I started to play with her clit. I decided to rub her clit hard and fast. She came hard and started to gasped for air.

The next girl, S, was the kind of girl I liked back them. Long hair in pony tail, big eyes and a nice figure that suits her body frame coupled with a girl next door look. She looked excited, yet comprehensive about what she's going to do. I told her to relax and gently placed my lips on hers. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes. I guided her through the tongue fight and started roaming her body. I removed her shirt and pulled up her purple sports bra and started attacking her nipples. S wasn't was expressive as her previous two friends, but I can definitely feel her heavy breathing and see her face getting flushed. I went down south and find her wet and ready for our dare. I laid her down on the dining table and started to lick her clit and pussy lips. Glistening juices invitingly poured out from the vagina. I removed the wet panty and stuffed it in her mouth. I took my rock hard dick and rubbed the pre-cum all over her pussy lips and started moving my dick up and down her pussy lips.

Sexual tension was high and I was going crazy from all the dares we were doing. About one minute or so later, I signalled T to lie down on the table and sprayed my cum all over her petite 152cm frame. There was cum on her face, hair, eyes, stomach and panty. My legs turned a bit wobbly after several strong blasts of cum. I mindlessly grabbed C to suck the remaining of my cum. C started crying and felt humiliated by the whole incident. She quickly changed and left. I cleaned T up with her panties after that as well as getting them on some girl on girl actions. A and E (no pun intended) went on to make T orgasm while I had S to myself. They accepted the last dare because of my lousy reason (only young girls will buy it?) which is everyone must cum at least once that day. I had another long petting session with T after everyone had left, which T had me make her cum few more times that day.

After this incident, I was together with T for a while. C had begged me to stay with her, saying I could do anything I want. But again sex was out of question. So I told her that was out of question.

My relationship with T didn't last long either. Once we were at the old terminal 1 secluded staircase making out and I tried to penetrate her. She jumped and gave me a slap. That was the end my time with the CHIJ girls.

I continued looking around the internet world. I came to know my ex, but what many people did not know was what happened between me, her bestie and her sister.

BlurLikeSotong
12-11-2017, 06:26 PM
Nice update bro, please keep going...

MarlboroKen
12-11-2017, 08:17 PM
Sibei fierce. Remove the wet panty and shaft her mouth

lancelim
12-11-2017, 09:43 PM
I got to know my second gf from IRC. She was a student from the old ITEs. We had regular sex back then. Sounds like a dream for many guys but there is a problem. She did not allow me to cum anywhere on here. In fact, she hated the idea of even cum on her hands. This deteriorated our relationship, and she started seeing other guys. Came in (pun intended) her friend to mediate things. This "mediation" unleashed my even more perverted side for the first time and this resulted in me cumming in her pussy and seeking revenge on my ex's sister.

W was the bestie of my ex. They went everywhere together. I heard stories about how W went about sleeping with guys in clubs. So came the day she first tried to better things between me and my ex. Instead of actually helping, she was actually offering herself to me. Frustrated by the current events, I banged her hard and good. Halfway through our sex, I thought of an evil idea. So I asked her about the rumours of M, my ex's sister, as a cum bucket. Between moans, she started telling me how she sister had slept around many guys in her school alone. I told W that if she wanted my cum, help me get M to fuck me. Thinking back it was crazy, but it was even crazier that W agreed to it just to get me to cum inside her. Hearing her moan out "yes... M will.... ahhh...ahhh... fffffuckkk... you...." made me so excited that I unloaded loads of cum in her. I also promised W more bonking sessions after I get to bonk M.

M was the typical ah lian back in the days. Ultra tight uniform with tight and short skirt and high socks. Who could forget their favourite bras that captured the attention and imagination of hot blood teenage males.

W had planned for the three of us to spend a afternoon at her house. Her parents were not around so the both of them can smoke as much as they wanted. We were chatting in W's bedroom and the topic soon turned to me and my ex, and sexual in general. W got some alcoholic drinks for us and soon enough M got a little tipsy. W started to get into girl actions with her (I think I am quite lucky to meet quite a number of bi girls back then). Seeing the two of them all over each other just got me real hard. W stopped halfway and told me "she's yours". I looked at the feast that she had left me.

M was lying in bed, uniform half done, panty pulled down to her knees and was pleasuring herself, asking for more in between her moans. I climbed onto her and told her "It's my turn to pleasure you now". I unclipped her halter bra and threw it onto the floor and savagely attacked her 32A boobs and nipples. M was protesting a bit, partly because I was her sister's ex, and my reputation of rough sex (actually it's more of they are not used to my girth). I got W to help me tie M's hand and legs to the bed frame doggy style. Time for my JAV fantasy to come true.

I whipped out a small silver bullet, switched it on to the strongest and pressed it hard against her clit. This caught M by surprise. You may have guessed it, I left her stained panties in her mouth. Her moans and groans are muffled. She tried a futile resistance. Her orgasm came wave after wave. Her sweat and juice had created a huge stain on the bed sheet. But who cares. I wanted my revenge. I wanted this cum bucket to pay for her sister's actions.

M's clit was swollen and sore. I buried the silver bullet deep inside her pussy. I took W's dildo and jammed it into her ass. "Jammed" was an overstatement. The dildo went in so easily. This slut must be having her 3 holes plunged by strangers from clubs and ah bengs. I took out the vibrator and started fucking her pussy hard and deep.

With every thrust you can hear her struggle between her pleasure and pain. After a few minutes, her hands collapsed and she came hard. I then stuffed her good from behind. I pushed in deeply, only to feel her natural reaction to push me out. I repeatedly pushed in deeply. This girl was obviously enjoying anal sex more than anything else. She again came many times and squirted when she hit the biggest O. I came into her ass wave after wave. Slumped on bed, we untied her and turned her over. I grabbed her hair and shoved my half erected dick into her mouth, cleaning whatever was left dripping into her mouth.

M only left a message for me after that, complaining my cum was still dripping from her ass the next day. :D

stimboom
12-11-2017, 11:03 PM
Nice! More please :)

i^Xi0n
13-11-2017, 02:17 AM
this is an interesting and nicely written story TS, great share.

riotspace
13-11-2017, 03:46 AM
Wow love the story, please continue the good work bro!

Truthful
13-11-2017, 08:06 AM
enjoyed your story alot TS, look forward to more.

oxeso
13-11-2017, 09:38 AM
Nice update, ts.. await ur next.

dogchicken
13-11-2017, 11:22 AM
this is an interesting and nicely written story TS, great share.

Return u with +12.

All welcomed to Xchange. Have que patiently.

hitler
13-11-2017, 06:44 PM
Lucky TS, IJ girls are reserved outside, but deep inside very horny :D

szagi
13-11-2017, 08:15 PM
M only left a message for me after that, complaining my cum was still dripping from her ass the next day. :D

You must have released a lot of soldiers into her pussy . :p

lancelim
13-11-2017, 10:41 PM
W was really one of the most promiscuous girls I've ever met. Imagine an ITE student at the turn of the millennium not only had tight shirt, tight skirt but she wore bikini under her school uniform. According to her, that would make having sex easier, just by pulling two strings, top and bottom.

It was no secret to her friends that we both had been fucking everywhere possible. Whenever there is gather at someone's house or places like chalet we would be having some actions, sometimes in public view in unapologetic manner.

We had our first public sex while out on a group outing to Marina Square after school. It was quite late at night and the mall was about to close in about 45 minutes time. We were waiting for some girls who went to the toilet while I saw the clean handicapped toilet. I pulled W along and told the girls "I need the toilet". The rest of the girls kept a look out for us while listening intently to what was happening in the toilet.

Once I locked the door we had a fierce tongue fight and it wasn't before long I took off her leopard print bikini set. I took her top and bottom and tied her hands to the support handle beside the toilet bowl, ass facing me. I started to smack her ass like a crazy man.

It was a strange feeling. It all went from a nice dinner to the point where I am leaving palm prints on her butt cheeks and hurling all sorts of degrading terms at her. The even weird thing was she loved it. She loved me taking control and making her my slut. I started to pinch her nipples and squeezed her boobs till they were red. I then aggressively fingered her ass and forced my whole length into her rear.

She must have given the moan so loud that it can be heard outside. I heard some chuckle and commotion from the girls outside. Who cares? W had declared herself slave to me. I could do what I want. I pumped hard, groaned and grunted. I came wave after wave into her butt hole. I untied her and helped her wear back her bikini. Cum with a little blood flowed out from her ass. I unlocked the door and helped W along. Her legs became wobbly after my intense pounding. The girls cheered and gave us a thumbs up.

A couple more memorable happenings with W. I'll see if I can add one more tonight.

footballgenius
13-11-2017, 11:01 PM
Nice life story bro, support!

lancelim
14-11-2017, 12:28 AM
Weeks into our "master and slave" relationship, I toyed with her an idea. Every she go clubbing I challenged her to a sick and perverted act. At every clubbing session she had to bring someone back, either a guy or a girl. If she brought back a guy, I would watch them fuck. If it's a girl, I would be part of the action. Of course these would be made known to the person in advance, particularly referring to me as "master".

W was ever ready to be the slave and to get humiliated in every way. Many times we (including girls) would take turns and fuck her the whole night. We would use toys to force her to keep cumming non stop. There were times we were continuously playing with her clit and toying with her pussy and ass. One of the most memorable scene was after such stimulation she started cumming and was in spasm non stop for about a minute and her squirts really gushed like a fire hydrant. The guy and I secretly hi-five each other over her slumped body. To cap off the humiliation, we left her in the tub and gave her golden rain.

I had also introduced the girls she brought back to girl on girl fun as well as some torture using W as our tool. These girls were usually in JC, poly or ITE and were at the age of sexual exploration. I went through their IDs while they were asleep. Now thinking back, the girls were young and adventurous. The fresh nubile schoolgirl bodies, cute breasts and the varieties of undies they wore to feel sexy just made me hard rock. A few prettier ones, I will start to have foreplay with them while asleep and fuck them again when they woke up before we parted ways.

I wouldn't recommend doing that now. It burnt a huge hole in my pocket.

Zusman
14-11-2017, 12:46 AM
Nice updates bro, waiting for more :D

snopchot
14-11-2017, 12:37 PM
Support, camping for more!

Notsocheap
14-11-2017, 01:25 PM
I had also introduced the girls she brought back to girl on girl fun as well as some torture using W as our tool. These girls were usually in JC, poly or ITE and were at the age of sexual exploration. I went through their IDs while they were asleep. Now thinking back, the girls were young and adventurous. The fresh nubile schoolgirl bodies, cute breasts and the varieties of undies they wore to feel sexy just made me hard rock. A few prettier ones, I will start to have foreplay with them while asleep and fuck them again when they woke up before we parted ways.

I wouldn't recommend doing that now. It burnt a huge hole in my pocket.

Hope you remember to use condom.

lancelim
14-11-2017, 03:58 PM
My last clear memory of me, W and her friends was at one of the holiday bungalow courtesy of one of their classmates. Many of the classmates bought their partners along. The place was huge and there’s just about enough space for every couple there.

My target that day, however, was on X. She came to the party alone, dressed in the tinest dress, hair tied up and light make up that accentuate her facial features. She was skinny, A cup boobs but she just had this cute look that always make my heart skip a beat when I saw her. While W was flirting away, I approached X. I learnt from her that she had just broken up and was looking forward to drinking her sorrows away. I hinted to her that she need not get drunk to get her sorrow away.

As usual, W and I started turn up the sexual tension at the party. Soon many couples started to get cosy with lingerie and moans filling the place. I saw X retreating to a room with many cans of beer. I started fucking W in the common area of the bungalow, signalling the single guys over. I got them to tie her to a chair and order her to make every guy cover her in cum. She happily obliged. The guys started to destroy her as she struggled to handle so many dicks at one go. They turned the 1-on-1 into gangbang.

So I went to find X. She was staring at my thick member at its glory when I walked into the room. I gently pulled her over and she asked what I meant just now. I placed my lips on her and things get heated up fast. I placed my fingers underneath the dress that was hiking up her skinny butt. I started fingering her and rubbing her clit. Her muscles started contracting from my touches, alternating between gentle and rough, slow and fast. Soon she got her big O and her pussy started pulsing away. In between catching her breath she said my fingers were thicker and longer than her ex and that really stimulate her well. After catching her breath, I had her in cow girl position and I was going to get the biggest surprise back then. I firmly held her down and I thrusted her hard and deep. She just kept on hitting orgasm every 3-4 thrusts. I pulled down her dress and yanked her flimsy lace strapless bra away and started tweezing her nipples. Fuck. She keep cumming and cumming and my pelvis and bed got wet with her cunt juice. She took control of the humping and she drove herself down hard and went into spasm at every instance. After about 3 minutes of cowgirl she collapsed on me. I lay her down on the bed and flipped her over onto the pillows I’ve stacked. With her slump over the pillows and her ass towards me, I inched my well lubricated cock into that beautiful ass of hers. She struggled initially but in the end I got in. Damn her ass is tight. I pulled her hair back while I ravaged her ass. She came a few more times before I pulled out, sat her on the bed and hold her head in place and mouth fucked her furiously. What a scene. I came on her face, her hair, her eyes. Cum were dripping down her face down her tits and dress. Her makeup was destroyed. She couldn’t care less if anyone would see her in that state. She lay on the bed wasted, smiling and licking her lips. “See I told you so.” She nodded and gave me a kiss. According to her after she recovered, she cum so much and felt so good she lost sense of everything.

Till date she is the most sensitive girl I had.

tnn lover
15-11-2017, 12:19 AM
continue please , thanks

madpig88
15-11-2017, 07:05 AM
really nice story bro, thanks for the updates!

basfreak
15-11-2017, 08:10 AM
enjoyed the story you shared TS, shall wait here for more installments of the story.

cheekyfeet
15-11-2017, 04:08 PM
Enjoyed reading your story so far . Thanks so much . :)

MarlboroKen
16-11-2017, 07:06 AM
Support thread

KnowItAll
16-11-2017, 07:27 AM
like your story ts... nicely written & interesting... share more soon pls.

lancelim
16-11-2017, 12:53 PM
It was during my industrial attachment that I got to know S, N, both my fellow attachment mate and Mrs L, a manager at the company.

S and I were in different department, however, for some reasons, we will make small talk when we bumped into each other, coincidentally at the photocopy area. I have to thank my big mouth N to thank for. She gave me the opportunity to public say that I found her attractive.

N and I had been fucking each other after the first few days. We were put together in the same project and for the first three days it was strictly business. After the ice between us has melted, our discussion usually trailed off to personal stuffs, ultimately about sex. Although she was attached, she was quite experimental with guys other than her boyfriend. She claims the boyfriend was too good boy and do not dare to venture to the forbidden areas. She heard about my past with W and soon enough, other than work, it’s just sex talk.

Our department’s working hours were five and a half days. Which means we have to be back on Saturday, which means we have to be back while most don’t. Already on the first Saturday, our supervisor and bosses weren’t around. We had to be there because we have clock in.

For the early part of the morning we had breakfast and did some work. Looking at N’s tight top and short skirt stirrer my dick. I signalled her to meet me at the pantry. Once she entered I close and locked the door. She saw this coming and asked me “someone’s getting naughty?” I did not reply her as I bend her over and pinned her down on the small table. She yelped a little. I told her to relax and I’m not hurting her. I took out my trusty silver bullet, pulled her black thong aside and stuffed it into her pussy. I smacked her butt for a few times, claiming she was more naughty than me because she got wet even before I did anything. I told her to leave it in her pussy until I decided to stop.

Back at our seats, N was trying to control herself moaning from the strongest vibration of my silver bullet. I knew she came a few times because she put her head on the table and her body muscles contracted a few times and a small sigh after that. After latest orgasm, her legs parted and I felt between her legs. It was really damp and her chair had a wet spot! I supported her body and we went to the rear stairs which no one uses unless it’s fire drill. I hiked up her skirt, pulled down her thong, got her to support on the railing, removed my silver bullet, pulled down my pants and started fucking her. With totally no resistance, I entered her wet pussy without any difficulty. She started to moan loudly. Scared that someone will hear us, I stopped and removed her thong and stuffed it in her mouth. I started to go hard and deep and she came one more time. I couldn’t hold any longer. I removed her thong from her mouth and gave my first shot into her mouth and the next few spurts onto her face. I cheekily ask her “Am I a good boy?” Her reply was “you are very bad. Your thick cock is even badder.” We cleaned up her cum with her panties and she went to change to a new pair of panty. I jokingly asked her if the panty was to change after clubbing sex. She nodded, but said there wasn’t a need already because she was spent even before lunch and gave a light squeeze on my dick. “Cum so much of course tired what!!!”

jsingh85
16-11-2017, 01:46 PM
Waiting for more bro

BigBox
16-11-2017, 02:04 PM
Nice story TS, support!

igor88
16-11-2017, 07:12 PM
Awesome story . :)

devil bringer
16-11-2017, 11:12 PM
nice story , thanks

KTVbuddy
17-11-2017, 08:32 AM
nice updates bro, hope there will be more soon.

BlueTailTuna
17-11-2017, 01:24 PM
Camping for updates too!!

dudick
17-11-2017, 10:04 PM
Waiting for update.

TheGG
19-11-2017, 04:22 PM
Looking forward to more!

LinJen
19-11-2017, 05:23 PM
Nice story TS, pls keep going.

lancelim
20-11-2017, 01:26 PM
In case you are wondering why I still had not mentioned about S, I was having proper dates with S the same time I am stuffing my cock up into N’s pussy. N and S were of two very different body types. N was slightly fleshy but had C cup boobs. S on the other hand was taller, lean but with A cup tits. It was fun playing with her tits. It was easy to to get my fingers and palm into her bra and play with her nipples.

Once we were in the cinema watching a lunch time movie and there was this student couple in uniform few seats from us in the theatre. Not long after the show started the student couple started to get intimate with each other. The boy was aggressively groping the girl. S was wearing a dress with a side zip that day and without warning, I pulled down the zip and had my cold fingers in the warmth of her cotton bra. My fingers started to work their wonders. S started to breath hard. I motioned her to move up a bit and I pulled the helm of her skirt up and felt a wet patch on her cotton panty. I went on to rub her clit. She started moaning. The student couple had heard her and they stopped to look at us. I removed the panties, held it up and drop it in the view of the couple. I retracted the arm rest and sat between two seats. I asked S to sit on me and I continued to rub her clit. I used my free hand to pull the top of the dress to a side and exposed S’s bra to the student couple. They gasped when I removed the bra and threw it to where the panty was.

S by this time was embarrassed but she had reached the point of no return. She positioned my dick at her pussy lips and started to ride my cock. The constant clit rubbing caused her juice to keep flowing and expedited her orgasm. Before long she had my dick deep in her for the last time and started her spasm. Her only words during the movie was “oh fuck this is so fucking good.” I helped her wear back her lingerie and dress and we napped through the rest of the movie. On the way out we bumped into the student couple. I smiled at them, gave them a wink and thumbs up. The girl turned really red.

ibanezjem555
20-11-2017, 08:50 PM
;) Uppz Bro TS for a nice sharing. :cool:

BarrierReef
20-11-2017, 09:02 PM
Do continue TS

AIPOM
20-11-2017, 09:42 PM
please continue , thanks

caribicorg
21-11-2017, 12:02 AM
keep it up ts

lancelim
13-12-2017, 09:39 PM
Thanks to fellow bros for support. I am quite busy lately. Will try to update asap. Thanks!

Orangeface
14-12-2017, 09:32 AM
No problem . We can wait . :)

newyorker88
14-12-2017, 09:38 AM
Thanks to fellow bros for support. I am quite busy lately. Will try to update asap. Thanks!

Please do continue

MajAladin
14-12-2017, 10:20 AM
Sure , we will wait . :)

RT9T
14-12-2017, 10:49 AM

No issue bro :)

lancelim
14-12-2017, 01:45 PM
My trysts with S and N continued on until one Saturday. N called in sick and did not come to office. S was wearing a cute dress that was a little translucent. I could see the light green lacy bra and panties set underneath the dress. She was just teasing me the whole morning, showing me her downblouse and got her hem hiked up to show her snowy white thighs but short of showing her lacy panties. I couldn’t take it anymore.

I got S to my usual spot with N and worked my magic between her legs. Soon she started cumming hard. I started to fuck her pussy to lubricate my cock. My goal? Fuck that perky ass of hers. I slowly toyed around her ass until she got more relaxed and I started to inch my dick in slowly. She let out a loud moan when my full length is in. She was in ecstasy, kept on saying how much my cock fills her ass up in between her moans. Her moans that day were so slutty that I came in less than 10 minutes. While we were cleaning up I hear a click of the door handle...

Lappyap
14-12-2017, 02:43 PM
Nice update, thnks!

junior_cannibal
14-12-2017, 04:46 PM
My trysts with S and N continued on until one Saturday. N called in sick and did not come to office. S was wearing a cute dress that was a little translucent. I could see the light green lacy bra and panties set underneath the dress. She was just teasing me the whole morning, showing me her downblouse and got her hem hiked up to show her snowy white thighs but short of showing her lacy panties. I couldn’t take it anymore.

I got S to my usual spot with N and worked my magic between her legs. Soon she started cumming hard. I started to fuck her pussy to lubricate my cock. My goal? Fuck that perky ass of hers. I slowly toyed around her ass until she got more relaxed and I started to inch my dick in slowly. She let out a loud moan when my full length is in. She was in ecstasy, kept on saying how much my cock fills her ass up in between her moans. Her moans that day were so slutty that I came in less than 10 minutes. While we were cleaning up I hear a click of the door handle...
Let me guess, it's Mrs L at the door. Lol

lancelim
14-12-2017, 11:00 PM
It was my department manager waiting behind the door waiting to catch me red handed. Some background about this guy. He didn’t like me since day one. Why? I am still wondering but my guess was he tried to nice and be close to S but she made it point blank she had drawn the line clearly. Manager and attachment student. Nothing more.

I could clearly still see the bulge in his pants when he growled at me. He threatened me with all sorts of things, from failing my attachment to reporting me to authorities for indecent exposure. He was looking for S but I asked her to exit from the level below to avoid suspicion. However, he had seen everything so it’s too late to deny anything.

I kicked myself for being so careless and unpleasant thoughts flash through my mind throughout the weekend. I knew he wanted S.

VSOP
15-12-2017, 11:17 PM
Support nice story!

Rebeka
16-12-2017, 12:23 AM
Nice story.. camp for updates.

Prezora
16-12-2017, 02:13 AM
Camping for updates ... nice TS.

MrBrat
16-12-2017, 09:15 AM
A definitely very nice story to read . :)

lancelim
18-12-2017, 02:23 PM
It was Monday morning and with no surprise, that dirty old man summoned us to his office. He started rambling upholding the highest in discipline and what we did would actually corrupt the company culture. Deep inside I was cursing at him. First we were not even the actual staff. What we did was just sex. We were not big shot enough to corrupt the system, people like him who were exploiting the system’s loop holes probably will.

I was ignoring most of his words until he pointed to me and said “you will be taking over S’s tasks. She will be my assistant for this last week. And S, you will be having lunch with me today.” My mind went berserk. This arsehole used his position and excuse of a punishment to separate me and S and he could have her privately. As lunch neared, I was heading for a mental meltdown.

It was an agonising day to pass. I had no mood to do my work, eat or drink. All I could think of was that old man using his authority to get into S’s panties. After what seemed like an eternity, it was end of work and I met a visibly upset S at a Starbucks nearby. I calmed myself and asked “what did that bastard do?”

So that old man had made his first move. While in his office, he made S stood beside him all the time to “explain” her responsibilities with his hands repeatedly caressing her butt and her waist. She swore she saw the dirty old man while touching getting hard in his pants and randomly swing her palm lightly into his bulge when he stood up. He even pulled the helm of her panties and let it smack again her butt and made crude remarks on her VPL. In his car and during lunch, he placed his hands on her inner thigh, occasionally using his pinkie to rub outside her pants between her legs. He also insisted on putting the seat belt for her and used the chances to brush against her breasts.

I hugged S while she sobbed uncontrollably in my arms. I was responsible for getting her into such trouble. I needed to get her out of the trouble.

Then S told me, one her criteria to passing attachment was to wear skirt or dress to work everyday.

I really feel like sticking the old man’s golf club up his arse.

Trekers
18-12-2017, 03:25 PM
Nice story TS, support ... :)

lancelim
21-12-2017, 11:59 AM
Tuesday. Another agonising day. Another day of sending the prey into the lion’s den.

S got called into the old man’s room early in the morning. Soon after I heard some shifting of boxes around. Then silence after that. I began to worry for S. Around half and hour later, he demanded that I head to his room immediately. Piles of boxes were in front of his table and he was sitting behind closely to the table.

“You know, there are 2 pairs of P in the office now, power and pleasure, and pain and politics. I get sucked into the world of power and pleasure, and you, world of pain. After lunch please remove all these boxes to the recycling bin. Now get lost!”

I left the room with his words ringing in my head. The words “pain”, “pleasure”, “sucked” and “power” kept sticking to me. Then I realise something was amiss. S was not in the room! After pondering for a good hour, it striked me that S was actually ordered to blow him off under the table! The boxes were used as decoy so anyone who entered his room would not see S underneath!

Around lunch time, a red-eyed S came to her table, looking visibly tired. The pervert manager had to attend a managerial meeting so S was not requested to be aside him. I asked S if she was under the table. She said yes.

S told me that after she closed the door, the manager asked her to move the boxes around. They were strategically placed to either expose her down blouse or show her upskirt. He would follow her closely to observe her every exposure. Once it was done he pushed her to underneath the table. He then undid his pants, grabbed her hair and stuffed his smelly cock into her mouth while she was struggling. He came in her mouth and wiped the remaining cum on her face.

I was irate. I felt like I want to stuff his golf club down his throat too.

lancelim
22-12-2017, 07:47 AM
Are bros finding this story too draggy? If you are, mu apologies and I will try to shorten it.

sexcision
22-12-2017, 07:49 AM
Are bros finding this story too draggy? If you are, mu apologies and I will try to shorten it.

No bro, but frequent update is appreciated!

lancelim
22-12-2017, 01:05 PM
Wednesday came and S was summoned to the old pervert’s office the first thing in the morning as usual. I could not let a lovely girl like S get ravaged by the monster. I needed to do something. I marched into Mrs L’s office and told her urgently I needed help. She looked really concerned and I led her to the room of sin. I was really lucky the door wasn’t locked. Just like how he caught us, the handle clicked open and we went in.

What a sight I saw. S had her shirt unbuttoned halfway and her left bra strap and cup were pulled down. The old man had his left arm around S and his right hand under her skirt. S was desperately trying to push him away with her elbow. Mrs L went over to help S dress up her clothes and dignity. “You are in deep trouble you pervert!” She growled at the old man. Mrs L helped S to her room to calm her down and some questions on her ordeal. S came to thank me and cried in my arms. I told her “no way I am not helping a pretty girl like you in distress. Some more I am the one who landed you in this mess.” “Yah lor... “ she looked at me and smiled, gently hitting me on my chest.

A disciplined board hearing was called for the actions of my manager. There had been complaints of him sexually harassing young female staff but he managed to talk his way out. This time, his luck ran out and he was terminated immediately. He was also lucky none of the ladies wanted to press charges against him. They just want him gone. Mrs L told the ladies that I helped them got rid of a harmful pest at work. I made some humble comments and shook hand with some.

Soon Friday came and it was the end of the attachment. We wanted to celebrate but N had something on. S and I decided to go ahead with simple celebration. She asked if I could stay out overnight and I readily agreed. 6pm came and it was time to say goodbye to the staffs at the company. S told me to wait for her at the lobby because she had forgotten something. I didn’t think too much and just did as I was told.

S came down and I jaw dropped. She had changed into this low plunging white dress fit for clubbing. Although there’s not much of a cleavage, it made her looked like a modern confident young woman. She took my hand and lead the way. “It’s my treat tonight.” We arrived at a boutique hotel near our office.

The receptionist checked out S from head to toe before helping us checked in. Once in the room, S headed straight for the bathroom. I made myself look comfortable and act cool as though I don’t know what was happening. Why? I am not sure myself but I surely did not expect the happenings that stay.

I heard S calling out for me from the bathroom. I thought I was invited to shower with her. Fast hand fast leg, I moved to the bathroom.

Surprise number 2.

There she was, S, in her dress and all, in the bathtub. The dress became transparent and was sticking to her skin. Her hair was slightly wet and her pink strapless bra and thong was in their full glorious view. “I’m your wetlook girl. Like it? I know you like wetlook girls so I make myself one for you....” Giggle at me standing beside the tub like an idiot, she pulled me over by the belt and soon my erected dick came in full salute before her. “Wah so fast...” she took my thick cock in her mouth and her head soon start bobbing up and down. She twirled her tongue on my pee hole and that set me crazy. I had to hold on to the sink for support. I moaned loudly. She purposely stopped her blowjob and pulled the helm and and placed her hand inside the thong. “I need something in me... will you help?”

I quickly helped her up and wanted to pull down her thong but she stopped me. “I’m your treat. I’m feeding you. Don’t move...” She held onto the window for support, bent over and started to finger herself. I could see her pussy getting wet. She signalled me to move over. She positioned my dick at her pussy and pushed herself back and my cock was slowly engulfed by her pussy. She soon found her rhythm and groove and started to have small orgasm. She pushed my cock deep in her and started gyrating on her way to her big O. Her body started to tense up and her moans became quick and sharp. A huge deep breath and she let loud a loud moan and her muscle relaxed. I could feel the grip of her pussy was so strong it almost pushed me out.

“Oh my boy hasn’t cum... poor boy isn’t he?” She started her blowjob ritual again. I felt the urge to cum pretty fast so I decided to fuck her mouth rough. She tried her best to keep up despite her gagging. I pulled down the strap of her dress and did what I do best... cum on her face, eyes, tits, bra and dress. I was still rock hard. I mouth fucked her again until I gave my second shot in less than five minutes in her mouth. That was how horny she got me.

She sat in the bathtub covered in my cum and smiled to herself “that was so good... so good...”

Bremen28
22-12-2017, 02:47 PM
Awesome story TS, support:)

lancelim
24-12-2017, 08:16 AM
Last story for the long weekend. Hope bros and sis will enjoy...

Morning. I was woken up by a gentle caressing on my dick. I opened my eyes. Surprise number 3. S was in her old worn out school uniform, complete with her old cotton training bra that was peeking out from the washed out shirt fabric and her white socks and shoes. “I want to thank teacher for helping me.” “Of course. I want to punish you for wearing too revealing to school...”

I pulled S onto the bed and make her straddle over me. I wanted to have her a good foreplay before I make her begged to fucked. I started giving her deep frenching and at the same time groping her A cup tits. That added points to the realism of her foreplay! I can feel her cotton panty starting to moist up. I stopped frenching her and unbuttoned her shirt and admired her old but cute training bra. It was pure white cotton with cartoon prints at the left chest area. I started to suck wildly at her nipples and soon her nipples were visible under the thin wet fabric.

Her soft moans are getting louder by the minute. I alternated between her nipples. I got her to kneel over my crotch gently moved her hips around my cock head. It was driving her crazy. I lifted up her skirt and saw a matching white cotton panty with the same cartoon print. She was wet. Really wet. The crotch area was completely soaked. I pushed the panty aside and inserted by thick fingers into her pussy and started rubbing her G spot.

She started to squirm and moan. Minutes later I felt her body tense up and her pussy started to squeeze my fingers over and over again. I went down on her, putting considerable pressure on her clit. She went from moaning to screaming, gripping tight on whatever she can. Her cunt juices streamed non stop and I lapped them up gleefully.

“Beg me to fuck you, you slutty school girl!”

“Please fuck my ass... please... my clit is sensitive now...”

I got her into doggy position used her cunt juice to lubricate her ass. I spreaded her ass and pushed my cock in unmercifully. She screamed again, this time, both pain and pleasure. I played her clit while fucking her ass. She tried to protest but her arms were tired. Her sensitive clit was giving her more and orgasm. I rubbed her hard and fast and finally she arched her back and let out a scream of pleasure. She slumped onto the bed. I withdrew from her ass and fucked her missionary. She was so spent she literally just lay down and closed her eyes with a smile while I fucked her. My long deep thrusts gave her another two orgasm before I uploaded my cum all over her face, training bra, stomach and panty.

I helped her to the bathtub to help her clean up while enjoying her wetlook.

A good ending to the shitty ending of our attachment.

lobangkingz
24-12-2017, 09:48 AM
nice updates ts!!

lancelim
25-12-2017, 01:11 PM
I will use this space to update my current bonks as well. “Interrupt telecast”.

It is a fruitful Christmas for me. Knew two pinays and a poly girl working in retail when flying kite.

Action with both my fiancee cousins. But one of their mums suspected I slept with her daughter.

I will update with details soon.

GoodPoint
25-12-2017, 03:34 PM
Nice story bro. Merry Xmas! :)

lancelim
25-12-2017, 05:30 PM
I will use this space to update my current bonks as well. “Interrupt telecast”.

It is a fruitful Christmas for me. Knew two pinays and a poly girl working in retail when flying kite.

Action with both my fiancee cousins. But one of their mums suspected I slept with her daughter.

I will update with details soon.

I was flying kite on Christmas eve’s eve and there were occasions people stopped to watch, but the 2 pinays and this group of poly girls stopped exceptionally long. Took to chance to chat up with them. The poly girls ditched one with me and I got her number. She said hope one day she cam fly kite with me. I told her absolutely.

The 2 pinays went even further. She made themselves comfortable and stayed till late at night. Took them to a dark isolated corner to chat. They were seated on both my sides and I told them to hold the kite together. The one wearing dress I started to finger her and the one shirt I unbuttoned the shirt and grope her boobs. Went to one of their rented apartment to fuck both their asses and cum on both their face.

On Christmas eve we were at one of my fiancée uncle condo for party. It was towards the end of the party where most people started to leave. My fiancée sent her mother home and I was left in the house with both her female cousins. The rest were still bbq-ing at the pit. I move over to cousin one and removed her sweater top, leaving her in her white lacy bralette and her mini skirt and her lace panties. Her fashion really turned up her sexuality after she tasted tertiary life. We frenched each other like crazy and soon I was attacking her almost flat but cute A cup tits and nipples under her bralette. Cousin two was observing all the while and she started to finger herself. We saw cousin two and we stopped to give her some help.

I removed her tee shirt and denim shorts. I pulled down her baby pink bra and started to play with her nipples. Soon a patch was forming on her panty.I started to finger her and she grabbed my arm tightly to stop her own moaning before going into a short orgasmic spasm. She was exceptionally shy. Realising we were in the living room, we moved to the bathroom with a connecting room. In case anyone comes back we had a retreat path. The bathroom had a tiled area to sit on. I asked them to open their mouth and I mouth fucked them in alternate fashion. I swop place with cousin one and asked her to ride me.

Perhaps it was the alcohol cousin one was really wet that day. Her juices streamed down my cock from her riding. She came much more easily than usual as well. She signalled me it’s time for my first fuck with cousin two. We teased her to make her wetter and positioned her in doggy position. I went in for the kill.

Cousin two’s body tense up in pain. She was really tight. I pulled out a little to loosen the pain. I see blood. Fuck, i just deflowered her! Cousin one explained so far cousin two only trusted me. I feel privileged. I took her ass virgin as well.

We finished off the session with them sitting at the tiled sitting area and me cumming messily on both their faces and cum dripping onto their hands, bras and thighs.

The next morning cousin one’s mum questioned me about fucking her daughter and that’s another story...

lancelim
26-12-2017, 12:58 PM
I woke up in the morning realising that no one was in the condo. Since it’s a holiday, I went back to sleep.

Let’s address cousin one’s mum as Wen. Early 40s divorcee, not exactly a fashionista but has pleasant looking features. Slim and tall with A cup tits and long legs. Her daughter inherited a lot of her DNA. She came into the room to wake me up, telling me it’s lunch at the BBQ pit. I told her I will wash up and join them shortly. I was about to go down when Wen stood in the hallway blocking my path. She gave me a expressionless look but I can hear her heavy breathing. She led me to the study and closed the door behind. She sat down on one chair and gestured me to sit on the next.

“I have something to ask you”, she said. “Did you sleep with my daughter?”

I kept quiet.

“Did you or did you not?”

I kept my silence.

“If you don’t tell me I will tell your fiancée.”

“Ok Wen, your daughter is old enough to decide who she wants to fuck. And don’t think you can threaten me. Remember what you have done first.”

“Say what you want. No one will believe you.”

I whipped out my phone and opened the photo gallery and read out the words in the selected photos.

“October 25, 2015. John asked me to join him for lunch but end up fucking me instead. It felt good to have sex after a long time. I wish he can fuck longer.”

“November 6, 2015. Met Tim at Hotel 81 Bugis. Loved how he cum all over me. I can feel myself getting wet now...”

“November 21, 2015. My daughter is in overseas trip. Invited Tim to my room for some good romp. Had sex with him in my daughter’s uniform. I feel young again”.

“December 2, 2015. Tim played my ass with anal beads. Made me so horny and cum so many times.”

“December 23, 2015. Threesome with Tim and John. I felt so satisfied now.”

Wen’s facial expression slowly changed. I continued...

“June 19, 2016. Saw lancelim’s gf sucking him off. His penis looks thick. I wish I can have them in my mouth...”

“September 28, 2016. Saw my daughter sucking and fucking that thick cock again. I know it is wrong as a mother to get excited seeing her daughter fucked by a guy with gf but I want it too as well. I’m wet now. Wish list item...”

“So you still want to threaten me or if you stop bring so unreasonable, I’ll let you enjoy my cock like how your daughter does...”

She was stunned. Speechless. She did not ask how I got her diary. I guess her horniness had taken over. I held her head and kissed her on her lips. She immediately challenged me to a tongue fight. I stopped the tongue fight and led her to the toilet and sat her on the tiled seat.

I removed my shorts and put my half limp cock before her face. She immediately took it into her mouth like a candy. I moved my right hand between her legs and she spread them. Her lacy panty invited me to go into them. I moved my palm into her dress and slipped into her panties. Bit by bit her warm juices coated my fingers and palm. I couldn’t help myself to turn on the shower and let the water flow from the wall onto the seat. Her white dress was getting wetter by the minute and soon even the thin white lacy bra got so wet her nipples could be seen. I pulled down her dress and yanked her bra. The tiny clasp gave way and it came off within a second.

“Horny slut likes thin lacy bra. Like mother like daughter.”

“Mmmmmmffffff”

“Horny slut is soaking wet. I need to fuck this horny slut.”

She released my cock from her mouth and begged “Fuck me please...”

I pulled down her panties and moved her into standing doggy position. Since she was already so wet I just jammed it into her pussy and started to thrust forcefully. This drove her crazy. With each thrust she breathed harder and harder. She came hard. Her knees buckled and she knelt on the toilet floor. I helped her out of the bathroom and pushed her face first into the bed. I spreaded her ass and pushed it in. She moaned in pleasure. John and Tim had taught her well. She can take in a cock with minimal effort.

“Ahhh ahhh so thick... ahhh...”

“Better than John and Tim?”

“Yesssss!!!!”

“Better than anal beads?”

“Yessssss!!!!”

She went quiet suddenly and her body started to go into multiple spasms. Her tight grips on the bed sheet loosen and she slumped onto the bed. I continued to fuck her ass until my urge to cum became strong. I came in her ass. I walked to the other side of the bed and flipped her over. I pulled her limp frame to the side of the bed and made her mouth into O-shape and began and mouth fuck her again.

I wiped my cum on her face and whispered “Merry Christmas”. She just smiled and felt the cum ooze out of her ass.

lancelim
27-12-2017, 02:14 PM
Now back to past...

It was back to school for us three. I still bonk with the both of them, more with N as she had a place for us if our timings allow.

One day I was having lunch with S when she received a call from her sister. She had forgotten to bring her keys with her. Her sister was reluctant to travel to our school so S needed someone to pass her sister the keys as she had class till 5pm that day.

Without any ulterior motive I just said “I’ll pass to her. I have no more lessons today.”

“Thank you so much!”

She gave S information on my name, rough looks and what I was wearing to her sister.

After lunch I took a bus and train towards my destination. I reached the void deck and sat at the stone table, enjoying the light afternoon breeze, a respite from the heat. Suddenly someone tapped my shoulder from behind. I turned around and a cheerful girl greeted me in between catching her breath.

“Hello! Are you my sister friend lancelim?”

“Yes... you must be her sister?”

“Yah yah! I’m Jenny! You can call me Jen!”

I could see why she was panting badly and reluctant to travel. She had 3 full bags of various sizes to handle. She also had hockey sticks in her hand. I offered my assistance and she gladly accepted. One of the bags was exceptionally heavy. I asked Jen what were inside. She had a class performance and CCA training that day so the bag had a mix of dirty laundry and the props for the performance. I gave her a quick scan from head to toe. Pony tail, white shirt, pink halter bra and a skirt above the knee.

We were silent in the lift while I tried to keep my focus somewhere else except her. Thankfully the lift door opened. She led me to the end of the corridor and unlocked the gate.

“Welcome and thank you! Let me get you a drink before you go.” She came back with a cup of iced water. Gulping down the water helped to extinguish some heat both in my body and my dick. Before I could excuse myself, she asked me a question.

“Did you fuck my sister? Did you lick her pussy?”

My heart was racing. How should I answer this question? My mind went wild searching for answers.

“My sister has been moaning in her dreams calling out for your name. One day I heard her asking to lick her faster.”

Will S kill me if I admit to her younger sister? Will that be the end of us?
Will her parents come after me....

“Lick me”

“Huh?”

“Yes... lick me... my senior won’t want to lick me. He say dirty...”

She told me her senior, a graduate from her school, had been helping out at her CCA and he had been fucking her for the last few months. Sex was ok but he refused to lick her for foreplay.

I decided to ditch all morals and give this cute little horny girl a good lick. I pulled her into my arms and my palm immediately went south. She gave a little yelp and started to grab my sleeve tight. She smelled good and sexy even though she was sweating. I began rubbing her clit outside her panty. She closed her eyes and started to breath heavily. I led her into her room and gently pushed her into the bed. I spreaded her legs and a patch had emerged between her legs on the panty. I pull off her panty, gave a quick whiff and ran my tongue on her pussy lips to her clit and it a good suck. She got wetter and wetter. I darted my tongue into her pussy. Jen was in cloud 9. Her flat stomach concaved in and out. I felt her pussy was about to contract. I increased the intensity used on her clit. I inserted two fingers into her pussy and fingered her G spot. She shuddered and shuddered. A gush of water wetted my face. My palm was full of her love juices. I positioned myself and started to fuck Jen missionary style. Once she regained energy in her legs she went cowgirl. She started riding with such stability and speed she just got me harder. She giggled.

“Fuck me more ok?”

I asked her to stop riding me. I thrusted my hip with all my might into her. She came once. Thrust again. She came again. This went on for minutes. Her pussy wetted my entire pelvic area. I asked her to lie down. I grabbed her hair to suck my rock hard cock. I unbuttoned her shirt and cum onto her face, tits and bra.

Jen laid in bed and didn’t move. I went to unzip her bag and saw her sweaty grey sports bra and white panties worn for CCA. I took deep breaths and got hard again. I lifted her leg up and fucked her again. In less than 5 minutes I withdrew and and an intense cum feeling. I moaned out loud and unloaded whatever was left onto her stomach. Jen and her uniform was totally covered in my cum.

While Jen was recovering I went through both her wardrobe and S’s wardrobe. Jen’s bra and panties were more towards the young and bubbly design while S’s was to demonstrate her growing sensuality.

lancelim
28-12-2017, 11:56 AM
I was invited to N’s auntie apartment for Chinese New Year. I looked at the address and it was all so familiar. After our attachment this was our sex haven. N had all her toys and sexy lingerie stashed here. We could and would practically fuck everywhere, except the auntie’s room out of respect. We moaned and screamed as loud as we wanted. Those were good times.

Visiting day. I adjusted my outfit to make myself as presentable as I could. It’s N’s aunt after all.

“Ding dong!”

N appeared behind the gates. “Gong xi fa cai!”

“Auntie, he is here!!!!”

I saw the silhouette of tall slim lady in a chic looking cheongsum that showed the contours of her ample bosoms. The side slits ended just below her tight. She had an aura of unexplainable confidence and modern sophisticated career woman. Her fragrance was so alluring. I thought many men must have been brought to their knees with just this fragrance. I stretched out my hand and lifted my head....

I froze for a moment.

“Hi Mrs L.”

“Hi young man. You look good. Come have a seat! Call me Lilian! I’m not that old am I?”

It was a fun time to minger with some staff I knew from attachment. Lilian had planned a very lovely gathering for everyone. What caught my attention most was the smooth long legs of Lilian showing from the slit every time she crossed her legs. Elegant and sexy to make me fantasize a woman more than twice my age.

Soon it was evening and guests were starting to leave. N and I were supposed to stayed back to help clean up the place. However she was nowhere to be found. I continued cleaning until Lilian called for me. She suddenly reached out and grope my dick.

“Nice thick cock there. No wonder N loves it so much. She told me I had to try you.” She said in a nonchalant manner. “Looks like her recommendation is good”.

“Don’t be shocked. N and I are open about sexual stuffs. I know the guys she fucked and she only raved about you. And S, you gave her a fucking good time isn’t it?”

“It excites me that a goody looking boy like you is actually a naughty player....”

She stood up and commanded me “take off my cheongsum.” My hands trembled a little as I unbuttoned the collar. I walked to her back and unzipped the cheongsum.

What greeted me first was flawless skin and an elegant looking bra. The bra was black with translucent racer back design. Just before the two straps converge into the rounded X were two metal ring. I pulled down the rest of her cheongsum and saw the T back Lilian was wearing. The back had a short fine metallic chain extending from the waist, halfway to the butt cheeks. I walked back to her front. The bra had metallic front clasp and the about a third of the strap had matching fine metallic chain that looked similar to milanese design holding up the bra cups with her C cup boobs.

Lilian stopped me from doing further actions before pulling my pants down. She pushed me onto her bed, pulled my cock out of my boxers and started sucking me off. Her blowjob were different from the young girls that I fucked so far. Suction ticked. Consistency ticked. Deep throat ticked. Good solid grip checked. Suddenly she stopped. She went to her drawer and took out a vibrator. Lilian continued with her blowjob until suddenly she switched on the vibrator and placed it outside my anus.

“Ahhhh ohhhh itchyyyy... ahhhh...”

Hearing my struggle she applied more pressure and inserted the tip into my ass. The sensation is weird but felt really good. I got even harder. I tried to hold on but suddenly my cock started to spurt out huge amount of cum. She got it most on her face, shoulder and bra.

“Hmmm healthy young man... So much cum...”

I was trying to catch my breathe from that intense orgasm but Lilian moved and sat on my face. I pushed her T back aside and started lapping her wet pussy like a happy puppy.

“Yes... yes.... yessssss.... arghhhh...... fuck... ahhhh....”

In between orgasm she spreaded her own pussy lips for my tongue to appreciate her womanly nectar. I decided to get back to her by suddenly rubbing her clit and rubbing her G spot like a rapid fire. I found myself getting wet by water seemingly sprayed from sprinkler.

She squirted.

She moved her already sore legs and went into reverse cowgirl. She used her vibrator on me once more. I got rock hard again in no time. I did her a favour by pushing my cock deep into her. She came a few more times. I motioned her to lift her hip up. I swiftly guided her ass onto my dick. Lilian screamed. I held hip in place and used my extremely hard and swollen dick head to pump her ass. She fucked my ass, so I fucked hers too! Her pussy started to leak literally. Stream of cunt juice leaked onto my balls and her bed. Lilian was in such pleasure until she’s a little disillusioned. She was laughing, moaning, groaning and seemingly crying all at once. She lifted her butt and she went into spasm for the last few times.

She deep throat me for a last few strokes and i came again on her face and bra. Lilian happily rubbed my cum all over her face and body.

My legs were wobbly. That was one most tiring Chinese New Year visit.

lancelim
28-12-2017, 02:56 PM
I was very lucky my encik was very pleased with my NS performance and he recommended me to transfer to my unit HQ for 8-5 appointment. This really allowed me to have fun on most days.

My first target was a girl from the school near my place of residence. She had this ah lian look but was still fair and pleasing to the eyes. One day she was caught in the rain when I bumped into her. Being a soldier and a gentleman, I offered to shelter her across the road. I gently placed my hand on her waist and stood behind her admiring her black bra under her wet uniform. I took out my spare SAF towel to let her dry herself. I was lucky because I had to remove all my bunk barang barang once I go HQ. I got her name and MSN. Alice is mine.

It’s just my luck that I look good in uniform. I conquered quite a number of ladies after they saw me in uniform. Some more the old no. 4 looked so garang.

The first thing I reached home was to add her MSN address and prayed the whole evening she will be online. She eventually did. It had been so long since I felt so excited.

Me: Hello!
Alice: hello :(
Me: Why frown?
Alice: Sick le lo...
Me: Me half day off tomorrow. Acc you c doc?
Alice: okie <3

To me everything else didn’t matter. Only the heart. She could be hooked!

I left camp after lunch the next day and cab down to her block. Spent 45 minutes at the clinic and I bought her lunch. I offered to send her back. She quietly nodded.

We reached her unit and I turned to leave.

“No one at home. At least get a drink. You look so hot!”

I acted blur and flexed my arm. “Yeah I’m hottttt....!!!” She laughed at my silliness. Well at least I can see that cute laughter from her pale face. I entered the house and told her to rest. I made sure she took her med before I left. I washed up her cup and kept everything else and tucked her to bed.

“Hey thank you”
“You’re most welcome”

She sat up gave me a peck on the cheeks and that proved to be a wrong move. I kissed her on the lips and we were on for long wet kisses. My hands went to cup her boobs from outside her T-shirt. She started to unbutton my number 4 shirt while I removed her T shirt and her white bra. I sucked at her lovely B cup boobs with powerful suctions.

Alice started to moan in an innocent yet sensual manner. I pulled down her shorts and panty and admired her naturally sparse pubic hair and pink pussy. I began to finger her G spot. She was trying to fight her body’s signal. I intensified her pleasure and applying pressure and rubbing rapidly on her clit. After a few breathless moans her pussy pulsated and she gave a loud moan. I lifted up her legs and I started to pump her with rhythm. I pumped her for almost and hour and she came so many times she said she felt like jelly. Alice gave me finale blowjob and I came in her mouth.

“Ewwww so much!!!” Alice was trying to contain the cum in her mouth but they were overflowing down her chin and boobs. I helped her clean up and gave a hickie on her bouncy boobs.

“My god you can fuck so long. My pussy is sore but definitely sextified.”

“You have more to come”

We kissed for one more time before I went home a happy man.

lancelim
28-12-2017, 11:43 PM
Hi all bros and sis,

The installment about Alice will be the last one until after New Year.

Thank you for the support, especially those who up my points!

For those who are not following or do not like my past stories, I hope to gain your support in future.

Thanks!

VirgilvanDijk4
29-12-2017, 07:18 AM
Camping for next installment .

lipe
29-12-2017, 08:26 AM
Bro lancelim

Thanks for the perverted stories. Up you 13 points.

Will await new update next year.

Wishing you a nice long weekend and a Happy New Year.

Hi all bros and sis,

The installment about Alice will be the last one until after New Year.

Thank you for the support, especially those who up my points!

For those who are not following or do not like my past stories, I hope to gain your support in future.

Thanks!

lancelim
29-12-2017, 09:14 AM
Bro lancelim

Thanks for the perverted stories. Up you 13 points.

Will await new update next year.

Wishing you a nice long weekend and a Happy New Year.

Thanks bro!

Woodburn1745
29-12-2017, 11:00 AM
Camping for next update .

LongWait
29-12-2017, 02:19 PM
Nice story, support support!!

chaoturtle
29-12-2017, 02:55 PM
Thanks for the exciting stories. Pls keep them coming in. Once again happy new year to u!!

lancelim
03-01-2018, 07:08 PM
It was term break and Alice invited me to join her in her CCA sports camp. Back then, camps were handled by the seniors and there were no security guards. I entered her school with relative ease.

I walked into the canteen to look for her. She was briefing her netball girls. I stood a distance away and gave a small wave at her. Alice caught my presence and gave a sweet smile. I melted there and then. She gestured me to walk over and I did so to cheers and whistles from the other girls.

Alice proudly hook my hand and walked off to her makeshift bedroom modified from the classroom. As the captain of the team she had a room to herself. I held her close to me and caressed her cute ass. I moved my hand into her PE shorts and pulled it down.

“You don’t need it. More sexy that way.”

“So naughty... Later people see how?”

“I’m the only guy here...”

“But....”

I grabbed her small palm and led her to go to the school hall. I opened the side door and pushed her in. I could see the apprehension in her eyes. I brought her on stage and assured her it would be a special night for her. I looked around the back of the hall to switch on the stage lights and lowered the rack meant for banners to just above her head. I then moved a square table over and asked her to sit on it.

I removed her netball sleeveless top and started frenching her. I slowly moved both her hands up and told her to hold on to the rack. I took out a long piece of cloth from my BCCT in Tekong and tied her hands to it. I shifted my attention to her breasts cupped beautifully in her white cotton bra. I started to play with her nipples outside her bra cup. She started to moan softly but shyly.

“You are the female lead on stage now”

“Oh my god this is so embarrassing... Mmmm... but so... Mmmm.... Exciting... Ahhhh....”

I folded her bra cups in to expose her nipples. I sucked aggressively. I was soon unable to contain my excitement. I lifted her netball skirt and she had wetted a patch at her crotch area.

“Ahhh... “ I whispered. “Captain Alice is wet... Captain Alice is horny...”

Alice was horny yet feeling embarrassed. She tried to close her legs but I forced them open and removed her panty. I kept my head between her legs, smelling her wet young pussy and tongued her clit.

“Fuck... shitttt.... ugh....”

Her body started respond to my licks on her clit and between her pussy lips. She opened her legs wider voluntarily. I seized the moment and taped her legs to the table legs using SAF’s favourite black tape. She realised it and began to panic.

“Shhhhh....” I took out my magical silver bullet and placed it on her clit. Alice started to moan loudly and began to breathe heavily. Her flat tummy began to heave up and down rapidly.

“Ahhhh!!! Ugh!!!! Fuck!!!! Noooo.... “
“Arghhhh ahhhhh ahhh ah a...”

Her pussy started pulsating. Alice reached her first orgasm. I took out a newly bought vibrator, a present I wanted to give Alice. I wanted to introduce more toys to increase the fun between us. I inserted the vibrator into her pussy with the extended tip right on her clit. Once in place I taped the vibrator to the table and switched on to the strongest. I then grabbed a chair to sit and enjoy my handiwork.

“Noooo!!! Ahhhh!!! Fuckkkkkk!!!! Nonononono!!!! Ahhhhh.... Yessss!!!! Nooo!!!! Shit!!!!”

The strong vibration made Alice went crazy. Her body was trying its best to cope with the strong stimulation. Alice’s pussy juice started to form a little pool on the table top. She closed her eyes and her body started convulsing, enjoying the waves of pleasure her long orgasm was giving her. Her gaping mouth was gasping for air. I switched off and removed the vibrator.

“Like it?”

“Omg... what was that...? Crazy... But.... Fucking shiok.....”

I removed my berms and released my now hard cock from my boxers. I lubricated my dick with her wonderful juices and fucked her with her favourite rhythm and sent her to cloud nine. While moving my hips, I was busy lubricating my silver bullet with K-Y and pushed it into her ass.

She showed pain at first. But the gentle vibration soon ease the pain and it helped her get more orgasms. She went limp from cumming so many times. I made my move to get what I want. Her cute little perky ass. I rubbed some more K-Y on my dick and untied her hands from the rack and moved the rack back up. I moved two more tables to the front and make Alice lie face first on them. I retaped her legs and proceeded to take her ass. Alice struggled while I slowly exchanged the silver bullet to my dick. She gave in. She was too weak to resist. After few slow pumps I started pumping her ass with her favourite rhythm.

I was so excited I started smacking her perky butt. We were both facing the whole hall now. I was imagining I was fucking her on stage with all the whole school looking at us. The smacks echoed around the hall. So were her moans, groans, screams and yelps. Her butt cheeks were all red from my smacking. I started to fuck her ass with all my might and let out a loud groan. I came into her ass with so much cum that the cum kept flowing non stop until the next day. I cleaned up the place and helped her worn out body back to her room.

“See you tomorrow night you horny boy....”

whitedwarf
03-01-2018, 08:31 PM
Nice update TS, more please! :D

lancelim
23-01-2018, 09:54 AM
Sorry bros and sisters, been busy at work meeting tight deadlines. Tight pussy included. :D

DaMouth
23-01-2018, 12:32 PM
Sorry bros and sisters, been busy at work meeting tight deadlines. Tight pussy included. :D

Nice to know you are meeting tight pussy :D

slimels
24-01-2018, 01:43 PM
Hope you will continue soon .

SwJT
24-01-2018, 09:45 PM
Hope you will continue soon .

Hoping too .

satako
24-01-2018, 09:49 PM
Nice story, waiting for updates :)

mike3329
26-01-2018, 11:01 PM
Looking forward to next update! :)

c8mt
26-01-2018, 11:38 PM
Camping for update too :D

lancelim
01-02-2018, 07:46 PM
The next night came and I was back in Alice’s classroom. She had gotten the idea I liked her in her short netball skirt or her school uniform. This night, she had her uniform on and once we entered the room, she stood under the ceiling fan which was switched on to the highest. Her uniform skirt started flapping and swaying, giving quick small peeks of her cotton panties. I walked over, held her close and positioned my palm between her legs. I began to rub her pussy and clit from outside her panties and looked into her eyes. Alice started blushing like a little girl.

“Don’t look at me like that!”

“I want to see you enjoy and get horny after you get wet...”

“So pervert lor you!”

She buried her head in my chest and grab my wrists tight. I could feel a wet patch forming on her panty. I took out my silver bullet and put it in her warm moist haven. Alice’s legs began to buckle. She sat on the floor and began to breathe heavily. I took out a piece of cloth and blindfolded her.

“Let’s go!”

“Whe...eere t..t...to?”

“Just follow me!”

Alice couldn’t walk fast in that state. I half drag half support her to the shower room. There was sound of running water coming from the shower.

“N..n...ooo... some...”

Before she could finish protesting, I signalled her to keep quiet and I tried to make as little noise as possible. I gently locked the door behind us and I got Alice to bend forward. She was trying her best to cooperate and not let her legs buckle again. I taped her hands to the shower pipes. I pulled down her panties and started to finger her hard.

Alice’s face was turning red from trying to stop herself from moaning. I decided to give her a moment of rest. I had a naughty plan in mind. I turned on the shower and started spraying water on her body. Alice gave a yelp as it was cold shower late at night. Her uniform began to turn translucent and her green bra straps began to show. I was getting really excited at this point.

“Who is that?” The voice echoed from the next cubicle.

“Alice here... Cindy?”

“Yup I’m almost done. See you later!”

I decided to give Cindy a free show. I shoved my dick into and pump her hard. Alice moaned long and loud.

“Hey Alice you ok?”

“Yessss I’m fffiinnnee...ahhhh...”

“You sure?”

At this point, I used my little silver bullet to toy with her ass. Her reply to Cindy?

“Ahhh... ahhhh... yessss... ah fuck... fuck me good...”

“You should have told me you are having fun! Don’t disturb you already!”

I could hear Cindy’s footsteps fading away but short of exiting the shower room. I decided to up the heat in shower. I began to anal Alice.

“You like your ass getting fucked?”

“Ah... shit... Fuck... yessss!!!!”

“Beg me to fuck your ass more”

“Pleaseeee... ff...ucc...kk my asssss”

“No bitch. Beg like like a slut!”

“Arghhhh... Fuck my ass good! I want you to fuck me like I’m your slut!!!”

I began to pump her ass so hard she started screaming. With my balls slapping her ass loudly and with her screaming, the whole shower just turned into our sex cavern. I rubbed her clit hard and fast. Her explosive orgasm caused her legs to buckle and she sat onto the floor. Her pussy was pulsing in joy and Alice was catching her breath. I secretly unlocked the door and saw Cindy standing there. She seemed to wake up from her thoughts and wanted to leave. I signalled her to wait.

I retaped Alice’s hand to her back while I got her to kneel facing the door and facing Cindy. I unbuttoned her shirt to reveal her green bra and proceed to play with one of her nipples by slipping my fingers in. I fucked her mouth at the same time. Alice gave out some muffled moans. When I felt myself cumming I took off her blindfold but told her don’t open her eyes yet. Not that I worry my cum will get into her eyes but I don’t want her to see Cindy.

I finished the session by cumming a huge load on Alice’s hair, face, mouth and some into her bra.

I quickly signalled a seemingly frozen Cindy to leave. She tiptoed and disappeared quickly into the corridor.

Excavating
02-02-2018, 10:19 PM
Thanks for the update TS :D

haishuimaster
03-02-2018, 09:20 AM
Nice update TS, thanks :D

uber_stud_87
03-02-2018, 09:56 AM
nice updates!! thanks!

MPLover
04-02-2018, 08:09 AM
very nice updates ts, hope for more.

Fiakaholics
04-02-2018, 01:31 PM
Looking forward for more :)

lancelim
12-02-2018, 07:52 PM
After washing up and chatting with Alice I was making my way back to the netball store, my hideout for the night. I purposely walked past Cindy’s classroom, wanting to bait her with conversation about what she saw. Strangely, the lights in the classroom was switched on. So are the fans. However, the windows were shut tight, even the glass windows above. Making sure no one else is around, I prone down and looked through the holes just above the floor.

The vice captain was seated on a chair in a corner with her legs perched on the table. Her shorts and panty were rolled and tangled together at her right ankle. Her tee shirt and sports bra was held up by her left arm, her thumb and index finger furiously tweezing her left nipple and occasionally using her palm to squeeze her cute tiny A cup tits. Her right hand was furiously working between her legs with her mouth gaping and eyes closed. My dick immediately got hard at the sexy sight. I quietly opened the door quietly and lightly closed it. I covered her mouth and whispered to Cindy.

“Shhhh... it’s me. I’m here to help you...”

With that I inserted my middle and ring finger into her already well lubricated pussy. Continuing her already rapid thrusting with her slim fingers, I was keen to show her the power of my thick fingers. My two fingers already felt tight in her pussy. I bent my fingers to feel her spongy G-spot and start my withdrawal actions with my arm.

Cindy’s desperate moans continued to be muffled by my palm. Her body suddenly convulsed non stop. Cindy was trying hard to catch her breath.

“This is more tiring than training but it sure feels much better....”

Without warning, I covered her mouth and lifted her legs straight up and used my shoulder to support them as I lowered myself. Endurance training during NS helped quite a bit. I fingered her pussy hard to get her wet again, and I ploughed my cock into her tight pussy. Man, she was real tight. Even though she was well lubricated I had to let her get used to my girth. Cindy struggled a bit with my forceful insertion. Her body tensed up a bit and her face turned red. Once she got used to my cock width she started to beg me to fuck her long and good.

“This is so good.... mmmm.... please go deeper... slower... ahhh.... yesss.... fuck.... don’t stop... please...”

I used my favourite rhythm on her. Two short thrust and one deep forceful plough. Cindy’s G spot was well stimulated from her masturbation to my foreplay and some deep thrusting from me.

She came every time for the last 10 deep thrusts. I quickened my my deep thrusts and this cute netball vice captain convulsed again. I pulled out and her thick sweet nectar wetted the chair. I kneel down and lick her juices happily and used my tongue on her clit, hard and fast. She convulsed once again and gave out a loud satisfying moan.

I let Cindy rest on the chair. I helped her wear back her sports bra. I grabbed her face to open her mouth and mouth fucked her. Cindy was limp and just let me do whatever I want.

I came on her face and her sports bra feeling satisfied. I helped her wear back her tee shirt, panty and shorts and left Cindy’s room to retire for the night.

DaiyaSeto
12-02-2018, 08:12 PM
Nice update, more please!

robinyates
21-02-2018, 07:52 PM
Don't retire for too long .

Susanne
21-02-2018, 08:41 PM
Don't retire for too long .

Agreed . Retire a short while can liao .

UbiRd1
21-02-2018, 08:44 PM
Nice story TS, do continue soon :)

lancelim
23-02-2018, 02:36 PM
Sorry bros and sisters, lately stuck badly at work coz getting a lot of customer complaints coz one PM fucked up... Will try to resume asap with smaller parts at more frequent intervals.

Thank you for your patience.

killer_pussy
24-02-2018, 12:17 AM
wow nice story :)

greyfaced
25-02-2018, 11:40 PM
Patiently waiting for updates .... :)

JiuShiLor
26-02-2018, 12:20 AM
Nice story TS

Giralda
26-02-2018, 12:46 AM
Nice story , thanks

BrookGreen
26-02-2018, 02:58 PM
Looking forward to next instalment .

LoughLider
26-02-2018, 05:46 PM
Looking forward too .

PhilNeal
26-02-2018, 05:58 PM
Camping for updates .. :D

lancelim
26-02-2018, 07:06 PM
All these while as I bonked the captain and vice captain of the netball team I had absolutely no idea that a match was coming up. Perhaps overwhelmed by their waves of pleasure the night before, their performance (for the match) was lacklustre. The coach was livid and gave them a dressing down after the match. Surprising, she knew who I was and she walked towards me at the spectator stand.

“Are you lancelim?”

“Yes.”

“Please leave my girls alone. They are here to win matches. Not to satisfy your perverted needs.”

“Woah coach. That was some serious accusations. They are old enough to decide who they wanna be with and what they want to do with their bodies. I believe they will like the pleasure I gave compared to the pressure you gave.”

“Last time I’m telling you, leave them alone, especially my captain and vice captain. If not I will report you for trespassing the school.”

“Not before I fuck through your senior girls team...”

“You!!! Don’t regret!!!”

“Before you report, please explain the box of condoms in the netball office and that commando singlet tucked nicely in the corner of the metal rack...”

Her face changed colour. Trying to compose herself, she said “what singlet!”

“3SG XXX from X Commando Battalion. Coming to the netball store to fuck a wet pussy of YYJC student...Ashley!!!”

Ashley was a school alumni and co-coach the netball team for her alma mater. Standing at 168cm, she’s one of the taller girls around. She had a very toned figure, especially her legs. She had a nice firm B cup breasts that was very sensitive. Her boyfriend was equally a pervert. I heard from Alice he actually copied the contacts without Ashley’s knowledge and tried to use his Commando background to get into the girls’ panties.

“Now what the fuck you want?”

“I report you you report me lor?”

“On what conditions would you let my team go?”

“My dear girl, I won’t stop fucking your captains. But I can promise not to fucked up your matches.”

“Okok, what are your terms?” Ashley is getting desperate.

“If you can resist not cumming in 15 minutes, I’ll keep my word.”

Ashley hesitated a while and agreed. I asked her to follow me to the netball room.

I closed the door behind me and stood behind her. She took a deep breath as though she had anticipated something bad. I slowly raise both her hands up and quickly tie them together. I pushed her forward and pinned her against the rack and tied the rest of the cloth to the top pole on the rack. I then turned her around. Ashley started panicking.

“What are you doing?!”

“Young lady, you didn’t negotiate so we just do it my way.”

I pulled her left leg onto the chair and taped them together. I used my leg to widen her right leg and stuffed my trusty silver bullet into her pussy.

“Arghhh you bastard... you asshole!!”

I decided to teach her a lesson. All these while her clothes were still on. I took a portable massager I found in the room and pressed it against her clit. Then I realised she went commando under her tights!

The portable massager was really powerful. The sound of vibration filled the room. I was fully focused on apply pressure on her clit until I heard the sound of a small steam of water hitting the ground. The chair and floor was wet. Ashley had her eyes closed and was biting her mouth.

“Young lady, you’ve lost your bet. But don’t worry. It won’t hurt. But you really have to go commando to meet your commando.”

I took a pair of scissors and snip off her tights. She was clean shaven. I went between her legs and lifted her with my shoulders. I darted my tongue on her clit. Her pussy started to get wetter and wetter and a little gushes of squirts wetted my face. I was still feeling sore about Ashley cursing away at me just now. I undid the knots on her and threw her on the mat where she always fucked her boyfriend before blindfolding her. The difference was, I wanted to fuck her raw before an live audience. I quickly texted Alice “Get the seniors to the netball room quietly.” I then blasted the radio on my Nokia to drown out the sound of the door opening.

The girls came in and gasped quietly at the condition of their coach. Naked. Tied up with her pussy dripping and exposed. I pushed up her tank top and undid the front bra clasps and started sucking her nipples aggressively. Ashley’s moaning tone tuned up few levels. Seeing how turned on she was, I decided to finger her forcefully with my silver bullet in her ass. She came a few more times before she started to beg me to start fucking her. I obliged. I fucked her mercilessly with every thrust with full strength. It seems like she did not expect me to come this violently at her. She moaned and groaned and at times begged me to stop. I paused momentarily before I resumed my pounding.

Out of a sudden, the silver bullet dropped out to the floor. She had cummed so hard even her anus pushed out the vibrator. I decided to fuck her ass. Ashley was struggling to stop me buy it was a lost cause. My thick cock started to stretch her ass to a width she never knew was possible. Her ass was really tight. I used all my might to give her a few hard thrusts in her ass before going to mouth fuck her till I cum. I signalled the girls to leave.

I removed her blindfold and cummed on her hair, face, mouth and bra hard that she said it was a little painful. I removed her tapes and sat her up. My cum was so much that they flowed from her face and boobs to her stomach and pussy lips.

“You have lots to learn lady. Not because you are in a position of authority you can be such sadist.”

Ashley sat on the pile of cushion, drenched in cum and said, “I know. I lost, clearly.”

“Oh yes, ask your boyfriend not to screw around with you team.”

Ashley looked stunned.

Maryam
26-02-2018, 07:43 PM
Super !!! Good story!! Camping..

Kimjongpeh
27-02-2018, 08:26 AM
Wonderful !!! Fantastic!! Camping..

Bottom Line
01-03-2018, 02:32 PM
Looking forward for more updates from TS .

HubTV
01-03-2018, 07:27 PM
Looking forward to more updates from TS .

ProjectO
01-03-2018, 07:55 PM
Very nice story, support! :)

VRossi1980
02-03-2018, 07:37 AM
this is a nice read, sure hope for more updates soon.

whitedove
08-03-2018, 05:11 PM
Got any more updates ?

LumChengHa
08-03-2018, 06:30 PM
Have updates ?

Yahooer
08-03-2018, 06:40 PM
Awesome story bro, please continue soon :)

lancelim
21-03-2018, 11:22 AM
School holidays. Alice had proposed a trip to Genting after a hard fought division win. The girls agreed and most of the senior girls signed up for the trip.

Day before the 3D2N trip. I dragged my sleepy body to Golden Mile to meet the girls after a long week of defence exercise. Some of the girls are already there. It was refreshing to see the girls out of their uniforms. Their outfits seemed to be coordinated. Most arrived with white tops, denim shorts and sneakers. Alice and Cindy wore like twins. Both had white long sleeved button shirts and had their hair in ponytails. Their youthful aura gave me a little stir in my jeans. That was until I saw this tall girl with toned legs turned around. In my mind all the swear words I knew was ringing in my head. It was Ashley! She calmly walked over and stared at me dead in the eyes.

"Asshole, bastard!" I could hear the anger in her voice.

"Wow, just like when someone surrendered her pussy to me..."

I whispered my response to her. She went livid and fucking pinched my nipples. Hard. Long. I swear I could have punched her in the face.

It was night bus and the coach wasn't full and more than half the load was us. Soon we cleared customs and was done with the Yong Peng break. It was pure luck that I was assigned to sit with Alice at the last few seats.

"I missed you so much!"

"Miss me or my cock?"

"Can you don't always be so cheeky? Both la! Can?!"

"Of course can. I'm flattered. But I'm thirsty now"

"You just had drinks at the break!"

"That was 30 minutes ago."

Then I lowered my voice. "I'm thirsty for your juice."

"Eeee! Pervert!" Alice exclaimed. However, she did not stop me from unbuttoning her shirt.

"Someone's pervert too! Never stop my hand from unbuttoning your shirt..."

"Shhh... ahhh... pleasure me. Mmmm..."

I moved my palm into her cotton bra and started squeeze her boobs and flicked her nipples. Alice leaned her body on me as she enjoyed the waves of pleasure from my touches. I retracted my hand from inside her shirt and pulled her left leg over.

"Shy lah... "

"No one will see de! And you can quench my thirst..."

I unbuttoned her denim shorts and went straight for her clit. Alice bit her jacket, trying to muffle her moans. I moved my mouth over to hers and our tongue fight broke out. Alice started convulsing from her clit stimulation. I moved my palm down and inserted my fingers in. I bent my fingers and gently massaged her G spot. Alice's body started to tense up immediately. Knowing she's on the road to no return, I pulled down her shorts and panty I started to gently suck her neck. I moved her on top of me and moved her hips to let my cock fuck her deep. Her muscles started to convulse and pussy started to contract repeatedly for good few pumps. She rested her body on me and gave a long satisfying sigh. Without a word, she drifted into dreamland after she adjusted her attire back in her seat.

We arrived at Genting in the early morning. We went for tea and early breakfast since most of the girls felt cold and hungry. The breakfast turned into a long chat and soon I was able to check in. Unlike the girls who were staying at the usual rooms, I had decided to pamper myself and stay in the World Club room. It's bigger and it offered more privacy if I were to have any action.

It was the slightly after lunch and the girls decided to head for the theme park. The tired body of mine just wanted to rest. I went back to my room and was falling asleep when the door bell rang. Thinking it was housekeeping I opened the door. Turned out it was Ashley.

Ashley stood at the door, her hair was still wet. Her hair wetted the top of her T shirt which was turning translucent. She had changed into this body hugging pants that accentuated her already toned legs. Ashley was oozing sexiness She pushed me into the room.

"Asshole. You caused me to lose my boyfriend. Bastard you slept with my girls and you humiliated me."

"I'm just telling the truth... and you took the dare..."

"But you kept your promise. And fuck. I had to masturbate so often during these months I'm single. I miss your thick cock and the hard pounding."

She pushed me into the bed and yanked my shorts and boxers off. She grabbed my half awaken dick and started wanking it off.

"He needs to wake up..." and she started licking my pee hole and played with my balls with her left hand. Then, she took off her shorts and used her right hand stroked the length of my shaft with her lace thong.

"Same rule apply... you cum in 15 minutes you lose..." Ashley wanted to get back at me yet pleasure herself! I unknowingly walked into her game plan.

She made sure I was hard rock before she straddled herself and lowered her dripping wet pussy, taking my shaft length in her. She started to ride slowly and started her dirty talking.

"Your cock is so thick!"
"This is driving me mad. It's feels so good!"
"I feel like a whore, so dirty but I can't resist!"
"Waited so long for this..."
"Must let this cock fuck me good!"

She had incredible endurance. Her pace was getting faster and at this rate I would lose the challenge. I decided to break her rhythm and show her I'm in charge. Before she moved her hips down, I placed my palms on her hips and pulled down with authority. The quick deep plough sent her body the electricity of orgasm and she stopped her humping and let her body convulsed.

"You... ass.... hole...."

I pushed her limp body down on the bed and I pulled her legs up and bent her leg over her head. I stood on the bed and start fucking Ashley hard. Ashley was moaning and screaming so loudly I swear other rooms and corridor around can hear her. She came real hard many times and her face was turning red. I took this chance to fuck her ass deep a few times. I put her leg down, took off her tee and cummed strongly on her face. My cum splattered all over her hair, boobs and her matching lace bra.

"Game over sweetie. You lose!"

JanMolby
21-03-2018, 01:58 PM
Nice update TS :)
Camping for more!!

SuckMyKork
21-03-2018, 02:00 PM
Camping for more

lancelim
22-03-2018, 07:21 PM
Some bros and sis here may be aware that the World Club room comes with a bath tub.

That night, Cindy came knocking on the door with her room mate Li Wen requesting to use the bath tub after a long day at the theme park. I gladly let them in. I got to know from them they left the group who went for movie slightly earlier. Li Wen was about 1.65m tall, with a short hair style that makes her eyes look even bigger than they already are. Her boobs are bigger than the rest of the senior girls in general. I also noticed her bras are usually those with more sexy appeal, compared to the more conservative bras the team usually wear. I didn't think much their requests and just continued watching the boring tv shows.

Quite sometime into their tub dip, Cindy came to me in just her bra and panty and whispered something into my ears. I grinned from ear to ear.

"Li Wen is horny wants to try to be fingered hard. Like how you finger fuck me..."

I followed Cindy to the bathroom where I see an utterly embarrassed Li Wen sitting on the concrete ledge of the bathtub. I gave her a hug and whispered to her ears

"Don't be shy or embarrassed. You are brave to tell others your wants and needs. Even braver to ask for help to satisfy your needs."

"Let me know only when you are ready. I won't do anything without you saying ok."

Li Wen sat there for a moment with her eyes closed. She took a deep breath and pulled me towards her lips. Our lips locked and tongues started fighting. Our frenching stopped for a moment and I took the chance and pulled up her tee shirt. Before me was her 32C boobs in almost full glory, firmly presented and supported by a purple bra with white and black lace trimmings on the cup and halter bra straps. I pulled down her left bra cup and started to suckle on her nipples. Li Wen must be really horny. Her nipples turned hard immediately and her moans filled the rather huge bathroom. I felt her panty and the crotch area was wet. Really wet. I slipped my palm inside her panty and started rubbing on her clit. Li Wen reached her orgasmic wonderland within 20 seconds. I was very surprised. I lifted her butt and rolled her panty to her ankle. I turned to Cindy.

"Dare to try girl-girl action?"

"Got benefits or not?"

"Got. Make her cum?"

Cindy took my joke and hit me on the arm.

"Now what?"

"Pull down her bra cup and suck her left nipple. Your left hand play her right nipple."

While Cindy started to give Li Wen even more pleasure, I started to finger her G-spot hard and fast with my thumb rubbing her clit. Li Wen came wave after wave. Her love juice already drenching my hand. Li Wen started to cum harder and harder and was gasping hard for air. I was relentless in my fingering and clit rubbing. Cindy was getting excited and started to suck Li Wen's boobs with force and knead her nipples with force.

Then it happened.

Li Wen moaned and screamed at the top of her voice.

Li Wen's butt was lifted off the ledge.

Li Wen squirted the length of the bathtub.

Cindy froze jaw dropped.

Li Wen's hand buckled under the intense orgasm and fell back onto the ledge, gasping for air like fish out of water. Her clit was swollen. Her pussy had a puddle of her juice at the ledge.

PowerDown
22-03-2018, 10:10 PM
Awesome story TS, please continue soon!

Cash8877
23-03-2018, 07:26 AM
keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.

cubert
23-03-2018, 10:24 AM
Very nice! Hope to read more :)

lancelim
23-03-2018, 04:52 PM
I unhooked Li Wen's halter bra strap and moved behind Cindy and tied up her hands behind her. I gave a gentle push from outside her cotton panty and a wet patch appeared at the crotch area.

"Looks like someone is already wet..."

I rolled down her panties to her ankle.

"And ready... Lick Li Wen more..."

I grabbed Cindy by the hair and bent her over and pushed her face into Li Wen's wet crotch. Cindy obediently started licking Li Wen's sensitive pussy.

"Rest your tongue on her clit."

Cindy did as she was told. I went behind Cindy and penetrated her wet pussy hard.

With every thrust, Cindy got wetter.

With every thrust, Cindy's tongue rubbed Li Wen's clit harder.

With every thrust, Li Wen's got even more sensitive. She was half screaming with every lick.

I was slowly fucking Cindy's wet pussy until I decided to try my luck on something crazy. Since Cindy was again licking Li Wen harder and harder, Li Wen started to cum in succession again. I wanted to make them cum together.

"Cindy, whatever you do, don't let your tongue leave that pussy of your horny friend."

"Mmmm. Mmmm..."

I pumped Cindy hard like a mad man. Like the dash at the end of 2.4km. Seconds from getting gold. Cindy was moaning in a very high pitch, trying to sort herself out. She enjoyed getting her pussy rammed hard but she had to lick her friend at my command. She had to balance giving pleasure and getting pleasured. I have a few more signature deep hard thrusts and Cindy came. Her knees buckled at the waves of orgasmic explosion in her pussy. She fell forward and gave Li Wen's clit a lick with force equivalent of her weight. Li Wen screamed and squirted her cum tsunami into Cindy's face, hair and wetted Cindy's cotton bra properly till her nipples were visible. I moved Cindy's limp body and let her lie in the bathtub. I repositioned Li Wen, who was totally spent and had closed her eyes to soak in her non stop pleasures that night, and started pumping her really wet pussy hard. It was so wet and slimy it almost felt like there was no friction. Luckily her pussy was tight and I felt myself cumming.

I half tug half carried Li Wen into the tub and placed her on top of Cindy. I shot my cum on their faces at least 10 times with such force my knees buckled. The cum was all over their hair and dripping down onto their bras and boobs and stomach. I was told afterwards it was actually painful when my cum hit them.

I wiped their cum with their panties and stuffed it into their mouths and went to shower.

vezelhd
23-03-2018, 08:10 PM
Great stuff bro, please continue

lancelim
28-03-2018, 09:41 PM
The next morning the three of us woke up just before lunch. Cindy, Li Wen and I did a quick wash up and went down to meet the rest for lunch. To avoid suspicion, I told the girls to do down first.

When I met the girls, they were still bombarded with questions why were they so late. They saw me and looked at Cindy and Li Wen and they somehow raised their eyebrows. Most likely they established the ”connection” between the three of us.

”Someone is hard and strong like a bull hor... Dry already or not?” Alice mocked me.

”You say leh?”

”I don't say. I will find out after lunch...”

I got hard at that point in time. Lunch was a smooth affair and everyone went on a free and easy schedule. Alice followed me back to my room. We were alone in the lift from the first to twenty fourth floor. Once the lift door closed Alice started to caress my already erected cock from the outside of my cotton shorts.

”You had fun with my sisters until you forgot about me hor?”

”Heard from Li Wen you fucked her and Cindy in the bathtub hor?”

”Also, you made her squirt a lot right? She says they both very sore now...”

All I could mutter was ”yes....”

We walked quickly to my room and that was one of the fastest walks I had at the hotel. We entered the room in a matter of seconds and Alice pulled me straight to the bathroom. She started to fill the tub with water.

”You fucked them here?”

I nodded.

”There?” Alice asked, pointing to the ledge.

I nodded again.

Alice slowly stepped into the tub and started to lower herself in a graceful manner into the water. She slowly stood up again. Her white shorts turned transparent and I could see her pink panties underneath. She moved over to sit on the ledge. She used a cup to scoop the water and slowly drench herself with it. Bit by bit her tank top got wetter and stuck on her skin. Her nipples hardened when the cold water flowed down her body and they were poking through her tank top. Alice undid the zip on her shorts and slowly took it off her bottom and sat on the ledge with her legs spreaded wide open. Alice’s palm disappeared into her panties and started moaning.

”I'm wet and ready for your thick hard cock.”

She licked her lips and whispered, ”I'm your dirty little girl now....”

Without a word, I moved forward and started to grope her boobs hard. Alice moaned and groaned loudly. I pulled up her tank top and exposed her thin flimsy pink bikini bra. I sucked and grinded her hard nipples between my teeth with force through her extremely thin bra cup. I forcefully pulled her hand out of her panties and ripped it off her. I inserted my two fingers and fingered her violently. Alice started screaming in pain and pleasure.

”Aaaaaaahhh!!! Aahhhhh!!!! Oooohhhhh!!!! Mmmmmmmmm...!!!! Yesssssssssss!!!!”

I grabbed her hair and forced my dick into her mouth. I was fingering her with so much excessive force she could only hold on to my shaft.

Alice then started to convulse violently. When she lay slumped, I slapped her face with my dick. I spreaded her legs wide and fucked her missionary, two short thrust and one deep plough. Slowly and surely, Alice was hit by orgasmic pleasure countless times for a good thirty minutes.

I pushed her buttocks higher and pushed my dicked into her ass. Alice was so relaxed in her world of pleasure that I entered her ass without much force. I fucked Alice’s ass for a good five minutes and she I saw her pussy pulsing violently. My netball captain eyes were closed and her fists were clenched. I coordinated my thrusting into her ass with the rubbing of her clit.

Alice started her marathon orgasm. Each harder than the previous. Her muscles contracted so hard towards the end she ended up in crunches position. Her cunt juice kept flowing. I re-entered her pussy and started to ram her hard. I was pulling so hard at her flimsy bra the clasp gave way.

I stood between her sore pussy, swollen clit, gaping ass and aching legs and sprayed my protein over her face, bra and body. I went to mouth fuck her until I went soft.

”Dirty little girl just got fucked good. Good girl.”

Alice smiled and savour the aftermath by soaking in the tub.

zeizu
28-03-2018, 11:03 PM
Nice update bro, thanks :D

madpig88
29-03-2018, 06:57 AM
Thanks so much for the nice updates TS!

JJMagic
29-03-2018, 07:58 AM
very nice updates bro, like it alot. hoping there will be more.

EggCorn
29-03-2018, 10:26 AM
Your life seems really exciting TS

ILOVEMOLES
29-03-2018, 01:08 PM

I think so too .

lancelim
29-03-2018, 01:16 PM

I was a crazy fucker who happened to meet equally crazy ladies into exploring sexuality.

Like some bro in the MILF thread had said, not all girls I banged are lookers. Mai hiam and I got more hits.

Of course there are factors that make me bonk these ladies.

curiousSG
30-03-2018, 07:48 AM
nice sharing bro, hope for more to come.

corelashen
30-03-2018, 10:17 AM
Very nice TS, please continue

KimJongAng
30-03-2018, 10:39 AM
Awesome story! pls continue bro:)

DaNaiMei
30-03-2018, 05:36 PM
I think so too .

I also think so .

Express Way
30-03-2018, 06:41 PM
camping for more updates

meijipcc
31-03-2018, 07:03 AM
nice story, more updates of it will be great. support support.

BK4ever
01-04-2018, 06:53 AM
your story is very nice ts, look forward to more of your updates.

Shanmoogan
01-04-2018, 06:57 PM
I agree some people can write a story very well .

kertua
01-04-2018, 08:47 PM
I agree some people can write a story very well .

Agreed . TS is one of them .

lancelim
04-04-2018, 10:18 PM
It was the last night in Genting and the group decided that we should have something nice instead of the usual hawker fares and fast food. We met in the hotel lobby and walked over to the Chinese restaurant together.

What stood out that evening was how Ashley dressed for the dinner. She was in this white dress which while slightly above the knee, it was tailored to be body hugging. Her perky boobs stood out proudly against the fabric of the dress, giving subtle hints of her bra colour and design. I had the pleasure of walking behind her and it seemed like she had worn something rather thin and tiny for her bottom. My dick got semi erected by just watching her helm sway left and right as she walked without any VPL.

After dinner, Ashley told her to take the cable car with her. Apart from wanting to buy her tidbits, I knew deep down she wanted some excitement. I'm game for it. It seems like she had purposely chosen that night as it was a very foggy night. The fog was so thick that we could not really see the other cable cars. We had a cable car to ourselves and the action started once the door closed.

I pulled one of her legs over mine and began to feel her crotch area. Indeed she was wearing a thin lace g-string that was slowly getting soaked in Ashley’s juice. I moved my fingers to her clit and Ashley moaned uncontrollably. She stood up and moved between my legs. She unzipped my pants and let my now erected cock free. She positioned my cock on her pussy lips and pushed herself back. She let out a long moan. She began to move her hips in small circular motion and her pussy started pulsing in no time.

”Oooohhh... Umfffff.... Yessssss... This is itttttt.... Ahhhhhhhhhh.....”

I had to keep a lookout for the surroundings as we were reaching the Gohtong Jaya station. I signalled to her to adjust herself. She quickly did some shopping and soon we were back in the cable car, alone. I unzipped the back of her dress and moved my hand into her bra cup. Her nipples were hard from the cold air blowing into the cabin. Her hand was working non stop stroking the length of my shaft. We were literally brisk walking back to the hotel room with a hardon and pokies through her dress after that. The moment we entered my room all hell broke loose. I pinned her down and rake her flimsy g-string off. I plunge my cock into her pussy hard and deep. Her face was turning really red with my intense pounding. To give her a breather, I asked her to ride on me. The slutty netball coach took advantage of the situation and decided to pleasure herself with my thick cock. In the next 10 minutes Ashley literally cum once every 20 to 30 seconds of riding. She had mini waterfalls of squirts and surrendered. I took this chance to lubricate her ass and pushed my way in. Ashley screamed into a pillow. I gave her pain and pleasure by fucking her ass and fingering her clit. She squirted again.

I helped Ashley into the bathroom and into the bathtub. I let the water run and wetted her dress. Her cross back pink bra with white lace trimmings became visible and it was a sexy sight. I stuffed my cock into Ashley’s mouth and she blew me without asking. Soon I blew my load over her face and dress.

I also unloaded my pee on her. Ashley was too spent to care.

RobertTheBruce
04-04-2018, 10:46 PM
Enjoyed the update TS, really gd effort

JJMagic
05-04-2018, 07:51 AM
very nice updates bro, like it alot.

lancelim
16-04-2018, 02:59 PM
It was after the school holidays and my meet up with the netball girls dwindled. I was three quarters into NS and mentioned previously, I was redeployed for good performance. I was attached to a DXO to help her out on an event that our unit was the main organiser. This arrangement lasted all the way till I ORDed. Her name was Ella. She was about three years older than me, very skinny and very petite. Ella wasn't a looker but she had an infectious personality. It took me only a short while to start taking notice of her dressing, her vivid coloured lingerie. I was strangely attracted to her A-cup breasts.

Possibly due to our small age gap, we hit it off very well. We were soon known to be bffs to everyone in office. Even my encik started to tease me, telling me not to "eat" Ella up. I have to thank my Encik though. His somehow innocent comment prompted Ella's curious questions into my private life.

It was lunch time and she was seated opposite me with her sights set on me most of the time. I felt the awkwardness and decided to just keep my mouth shut. That was until she decided to break the awkward silence.

”So... What does Encik mean by don't eat me up? Why he needs to tell you that?”

”Errrr they are just joking only. You know people see a guy and girl together they sure tease one mah...”

”Yah... But he says that... Like got more than meets the eye.”

”Really lah. You know here mostly guys so all like to make this kind of joke one...”

”Sure or not?”

”Yah lah all always make dirty jokes one.”

She suddenly playfully squinted her eyes and pointed at me.

”Horhor is it you always go Geylang then kena caught?”

”No la I very good boy one. You see I always finish my things on time.”

”You avoiding question hor?”

”No I'm not...”

It was from this lunch that she knew more about my non perverted history.

"So how no girlfriend already... every night can have fun hor?"

"Have fun with you lor. Have fun with reports and presentations. You love it right?" I gave that reply, half teasing and half grumbling for real.

Ella mumbled something which I couldn't hear.

"Excuse me?"

"Errr nothing la. I still don't believe you lor. You like those ladies man leh."

"On what grounds?"

"Intuition la!" Changing topic, "Faster do your work! Then tonight we can have good dinner. I don't want cook house food."

"Ok."

The heavy workload made time passed before we even feel it. Soon I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Ready for dinner good boy?"

"Ok, let me get changed."

Ella had changed into a black tee shirt and a blue workout shorts. Her hair was neatly tied into a ponytail. Ella had almost transformed into a student instantly. She looked alluring that night. After changing into my admin attire, we hopped into her car and she drove us to dinner.

"Wah someone got car leh..."

"Sponsored one ok?"

"Someone got sugar daddy?"

She gave me a smack on the head. "Daddy but no sweet. It's my dad's car. Borrowed from him since need to work OT. You still say you good boy. First thing think of such stuff."

"Common mah? No? Don't you wish to have one?"

She stuck out her tongue at me.

I noticed during dinner that there was a hourly hotel nearby. After dinner Ella wanted to hang around for a while more before we head back. Using her curiosity as the bait, I said something that may make or break that night.

"You so curious about my past right? Come I bring you go experience it"

"Really? Ok!"

I lead the way and walked towards the hotel. Once we reached the office, I held her hand and lead her into the hotel. Thinking that we needed to do work later,

"Room for three hours please."

Before I could ask her for her IC, she told the receptionist "Change to overnight. Charge to my card." She looked at me and winked.

We entered the lift and she said "Still say you good boy? Bring your superior to hotel get charged ah?"

"My superior extended to overnight stay. Cannot reject later charge for insubordination." We both laughed.

"Ella you like so experienced coming to hotel ah."

"Not only guys can play ok?"

We entered the room and put down our belongings.

"Show me what you did."

"Will you do what the girls did?"

"Wah good boy got girls hor?"

I took off my shorts and walked towards her. I grab her small hands and wrap it around my thick cock. Ella started turning a little red. Guiding her hand to stroke my erecting dick, I whispered in her ears "Are you game?" She nodded.

I sat down on the bed and made her straddle over my legs facing me. I started kissing her neck with strong suction. She closed her eyes as her breathing got harder. Her nipples had hardened and were poking through her bra and tee shirt. I lifted her tee shirt and saw her nipples straining on the thin cup of her bright yellow bra. I easily rolled the cups down and started to suck her nipples hard while kneading the other in alternate fashion. I signalled her to lift her butt. I removed her shorts and a wet patch was forming on her thin yellow thong. I sucked her nipples harder and used my thumb on her clit. Her moans turned up a few notch. Ella's arm around my neck got tighter and tighter. Her body muscle tensed for a good few seconds and relaxed. She closed her eyes to enjoy the orgasmic pleasure while she held me tight.

I laid Ella down on the bed and took off her thong. My hands looked incredibly huge beside her small pussy opening. I inserted my middle and ring finger and curled them in the pussy at the g-spot. I began fingering her small pussy with force. Ella was caught off guard and started screaming and moaning in her pleasure. I knew she was nearing orgasm when she started grabbing me frantically and her hips were raised higher and higher. Her legs buckled and her body convulsed in the waves of orgasm that hit her. Not wanting the show to end, I proceeded to the sequel. I placed my cock at her pussy opening and spreaded her leg wide. I pinned her arms down and started to fuck her in standing missionary style.

Ella went bonkers. Apart from some words she said, there was nothing else I could make out.

"Arghhhh so fucking thick!"
"Fucking good!"
"Sexy... dirty... fuck... ahhhhh...."

As I went faster and deeper...

"Arrrghhhhh!!!! Ahhhh!!!! So deepp!!! Thickkk!!!! Ahhhhh!!!"

She came for a few times and she seemed lost in this world. She was part screaming part moaning, part speaking gibberish.

Her multiple orgasms had her pussy squeezed my cum right to my dickhead. I repositioned myself and cummed loads hard on her face, bra, boobs and her thin pussy hair. I used her hand to clean off the cum on her flat chest and her face and dumped them into her mouth.

lancelim
18-04-2018, 08:46 PM
A short update...

The next morning, we checked out and went for a quick breakfast before heading back to the office. It was a mundane morning until Ella started to get closer to me and kept bending down to discuss about the reports with me. I unknowingly switched my attention to her lovely downblouse and that cum-stained yellow bra. Ella, seemingly getting bored out by the reports, realised my new found attraction and whispered to me

"You like them?"

"Of course. It's lovely... "

She ran her hands on the outside of my shorts.

"Mmmm... someone's getting hard..."

She peeled off my shorts and wrapped her tiny hands three quarters around my girth started to stroke the length of my shaft.

"I am still hungry from breakfast. I want to taste that thick fat cock of yours..."

She sat opposite me on a chair and bent down and started to stuff my cock into her small mouth. My cock girth stretched her small mouth to the limits as she struggled to get half my cock in her mouth. Ella started to gag a little while trying hard to suck me off. Her angle was showing me her lovely downblouse again and I couldn't help but reached inside her tee shirt and played with her nipples through her thin bra.

"Mmmm.. mmmm... mmmmm!!!"

Ella tried to moan while handling my cock in her mouth. Seeing a petite girl struggling to blow me off was such a pleasure to me I just grabbed her hair. Never mind she was my superior. Never mind I did not warn her. I pushed her head hard towards my crotch. My dick was hitting her throat every time I did so. She gagged hard and her eyes turned red and teared a bit. Her saliva came dripping down after her mouth had been gaping wide open since she started her blowjob.

The sight of my superior gagging on my cock looking like a dirty little uni student brought me to my edge. I pulled out my cock and unlocked every drop of my cum onto her face and into her tee shirt. I slapped my cock on her face and rubbed it once around her face. Ella gave me a slap on my tight and desperately ask for wet wipes.

”You fucking cum machine! Cum monster!”

lancelim
19-04-2018, 08:33 AM
Thank you to the bros or sis who enjoyed my stories and up my points anonymously!

lancelim
19-04-2018, 12:23 PM
I have also received a lot bashing from bros about my stories. The comments are exactly kind.

If majority of those reading my stories hates them I will stop posting them in sbf.

Thanks.

flyspaceshuttle
19-04-2018, 01:26 PM
Enjoy reading your story bro, please don't stop!

RicoStone
20-04-2018, 01:38 PM
Please don't stop writing . Your story very good to read.

lancelim
20-04-2018, 07:06 PM
Temporary interruption to my ongoing stories. This happened just last week.

I was not feeling well one day and went to the company doctor to seek consultation. After the long wait, I dragged myself to the train station to take the train home. I sat on the platform seat and closed my eyes while waiting for the next train. I was cursing under my breath. 7 minutes! It was then I feel a finger tapping on my shoulder. I looked up and saw a student in uniform before me. The girl had light make up on and what made me awake and a little excited was her uniform. Her black bra cups were straining against the fabric and the shapes were visible.

”Cher, you remember me or not?”

I used to work in the education industry and met quite a bit of students. However, this lass before me I do not really have an impression of her.

"I'm Xinyi, remember? From XYZ School class 123..." She gave a cute little frown of her face.

Oh yes! Xinyi! One of my best little helper back then in our CCA. At the time she was still a little girl hitting her pubescent years. I was also had the privilege of being her favourite teaching staff (well she wrote me a card tell me that...). Now here she was standing before me, a fine young lady who looked nothing like 6 years ago except her big sparkly eyes. She is now significantly taller and had lightly coloured hair tied in a bun with two fringes that followed the contour of her face.

"Oh hi! Yes I remember you! You were my best helper in the CCA!"

Bumping into Xinyi made my commute home a very tolerable one. To my surprise, she alighted at the same stop as me.

”You moved here? That's very far from where you lived.”

”No la because my relatives live here and is near my school so weekdays I stay here....”

”Cher want go lunch together?”

”I not your ’cher already leh.. Ok la for a while if not I will pass my flu to you...”

”Never mind one. I sick you pay my doctor bill and take care of me lor!”

”Siao... Ask your bf la!”

From here our topics drifted to our personal relationships. Xinyi revealed her last relationship was back in secondary school. The guy left her after ”taking advantage” of her and it was a relationship she didn't enjoy. She is now leading a carefree life and hopefully, she will meet some more matured guys.

”How about you ah cher? Got girlfriend or not?” Being her educator last time I gave a politically correct answer. I know I'm no longer teaching her but still there is the barrier. I could not tell her I am still bonking my colleagues of now and then. Xinyi suggested we take our food away to eat at the nearby park. I obliged as the day was breezy and the park was a more conducive place to chat.

”Come let me bring you to a place with nice view.”

She held my hand and gestured me along. It felt weird but I didn't resist. It feels good to have a young girl around me. It makes me feel younger too. Most importantly the fact she was my student drove up the excitement more. I thought it was just my fantasy and wishful thinking. We walked for some time and came to the void deck on a new BTO block. She led me into the lift and pressed the button to the highest floor.

The beeps of the lift door rang and we are now at the highest level. It was so quiet. Occupants are yet to move in. She went around the corner and went up another flight of stairs. Indeed the view was nice. We were facing trees, expressway and no man’s empty state land. I sat down beside her and started to enjoy the view.

We had an uninterrupted conversation and had a good time catching up. We came to the topic of how she was condemned at home because of her results. She decided to stay at her aunt’s most of the time as her aunt was the only person who does not judge her by results.

”I am here for you too. Even though I'm no longer your teacher anymore I can be your friend. I will help and guide you along too. That is if you don't find me too old.”

”Of course not! You are always my best friend and cher!”

She caught me by surprise by hooking her hand around my arm and resting her head on my shoulder. I totally forgot that it was my former student I was with. My hand went into auto mode. I rested my palm on her trouser-covered thigh and slid up and started caressing her inner thigh. I involuntarily used my pinky to rub the outside of her pussy through her pants and panties. I woke up when her grip my arms got tighter and she let out a short moan.

”I'm sorry! I don't mean to...”

She cut my sentence off. ”Cher I'm not your little student anymore. I'm a grown girl and I can choose what I want to do...”

”With my cher...” she whispered into my ears.

She stood up and her black panty was prominently showing through her pants. Her arm snaked into my berms and she felt around my crotch area.

”Wah cher quite thick hor. And hard. Come I help cher recover.”

She withdrew her arm and yanked down my berms. My mind was racing. Is it ethical to do this? Should I stop Xinyi? Should I -

Too late. I felt my dick engulfed by a moist and warm feeling. My former little student helper is giving me a blowjob! She alternated between blowjob and handjob.

”Cher so thick my mouth tired...”

The excitement was way too intense and I was at a point of no return. I stopped Xinyi and asked her to stand up, two steps lower. I yanked her shirt buttons open and pulled down her pants and panty. I pulled down her black bra cups and savagely sucked on her nipples. My middle and ring finger entered her moist pussy and started attacking her g-spot. Xinyi held on tight to my neck and directed her sweet moans into my ear. A small wave of orgasms hit her as her pussy muscle pulsated. Her body tensed up and relaxed a few times. Moans of satisfaction echoed off her.

I made her kneel on the step and I entered her from behind. I went into a crazy state of mind and was penetrating her deep with every thrust. Each thrust had Xinyi yelping every time my cock explored the depth of her vagina. I'm not sure if she's not used to such ravage pounding or she's just sensitive. She went into another wave of orgasm and her pussy muscle pushed me out of her hard. She knelt down with her head on her hand. I turned her over and wanked my dick hard. My cum went point blank onto her forehead and eyes. The smaller spurts landed on her bra and boobs.

I looked at Xinyi lying on the stair steps covered in my cum. A sense of guilt came over me and I apologised to her.

Xinyi's reply to me was "Cher, that's the best lesson ever..."

Oh my. What have I done?

OrdenRamsey
20-04-2018, 08:22 PM
Very nice story TS, more pls !!

ET
20-04-2018, 09:21 PM
I also have think about it also angry :mad:

Turbanites
20-04-2018, 11:29 PM
Nice! Hoping for more :)

Choosen
21-04-2018, 09:59 PM
Really good story, do continue TS

BK4ever
22-04-2018, 06:58 AM
this is a really nice story ts, more of it will be great.

MaiLuanGan
22-04-2018, 03:05 PM
Support well written story!

Odemwingie
22-04-2018, 05:24 PM
Nice, wishing for more :D

garion
22-04-2018, 06:12 PM
Oh my. What have I done?

i sense a twist coming up. good job so far.

lancelim
23-04-2018, 04:42 PM
I texted Xinyi just before last weekend to ask her to meet up to clear up on the sex that we had on the stairs last week. I felt so guilty about it that I was sleepless for days. Finally, the day to meet up arrived. I met Xinyi at a cafe near our residences. She arrived slightly after me. She was in a white v-neck tee shirt and a pair of skinny jeans. I could vaguely make out the shape of a dark coloured bra underneath the tee shirt. Her perfume was alluring, the kind that gave me wild thoughts when I smelled it.

I was halfway through my short explanation when Xinyi started looking flushed. I asked her what's wrong and she said that she was feeling unwell and requested I accompany her back home. While sending her back home, I got increasingly concerned. Sweat started forming on her forehead and her breathing got heavier. I even had planned to call for an ambulance when we reach her aunt's house.

I fumbled with her set of keys and helped her into her bedroom and onto the bed. I was surprised no one was home. Instead of opening the windows she asked me to on the air conditioner. I was puzzled.

Until Xinyi let out a loud satisfying moan.

I froze in my tracks. She gave out a flirty smile and took my hand and placed it between her legs. Her jeans were wet! She signalled me to help her out of her jeans. I swear I hated skinny jeans. Xinyi lifted her butt and I pulled her jeans off her after some struggles. Again, I went into auto mode and pulled off her panty as well! She pulled down my pants and took my erecting dick from my boxers in her hands. After a few strokes, Xinyi started lapping my dick like a popsicle. I tried to fight back with all my mental strength but again the temptation was too great to resist. Xinyi let go of my hardened dick and pulled out a pink vibrator bullet from her pussy. She had been cumming since at the cafe!

"Fuck me cher, fuck me hard, fuck me good...."

I totally lost it again when I heard that. I pulled her to the edge of the bed and thrust my dick into her pussy with no mercy. It was tight. It was wet. It was smooth.

"Argghhhh Xinyi!!! Why?? Why?? Why is this happening?!!!"

With each thrust, the bed creaked. With each thrust, the former student of mine moaned louder. With each thrust, my former little helper inched towards orgasm. With each thrust, Xinyi screamed louder.

"Ahhh ahhh ahhhh!!! Yes cher!!! Hereeee!!! Harderrr!!!!! Mmmmm!!!! Oh godddd!!!! Fuckkk!!!! Yessss!!!! Ahhhhh!!!!..."

The multiple orgasms from the vibrator earlier helped me to give her an orgasm tsunami.

"Fuck cher I'm cumming!!!! I....m.... cuuu... ahhh!!! Ahhhh!!! Ahhhh!!! Rrrrrr... ahhhh!!! Ahhhh!!!! Yess... yes... ahhhhh ahhhh ahhhh ahhhhh ahhhh... mmmm... yes...."

I pulled out and gave my money shot into her mouth. Some splattered onto her face and eyes.

Xinyi laid down there with cum streaming down her face. Her pussy still pulsating lightly and her pleasure juice had wetted the bed sheets. I sat there in total silence looking at my orgasmic destruction.

"Cher... don't feel guilty... Cher you fucked me, your student, real good..."

Am I becoming a fuck toy for Xinyi? Am I in the control of her hands? Am I leading myself to a road of no return?

MacCallumSt
24-04-2018, 01:10 AM
Support nice story! Please continue...

lancelim
25-04-2018, 06:37 PM
Now back to my past stories...

It was the big day for Ella and me. The day has come for us to present our proposal to organising chairman for the event. Although I did put in efforts, I am literally transparent in every way for the completed proposal. My official duties that day was just to prepare the materials, prepare the auditorium, receive the guests and control the slides. I arrived early that day to start preparation since there were quite a number of materials to distribute on the chairs. Halfway through I heard the sounds of high heels walking into the auditorium. I turned around and saw Ella. Ella was in a blue body-hugging dress. She had probably opted for the dress as she knew she wasn't voluptuous in the chest department. She was properly covered in the upper body but the bottom showed otherwise. The dress was above the knee, almost halfway up her thighs. It was tight and accentuated her perky butt. There was no VPL so I guessed she had a g-string or T-back on. I supposed she wouldn't go commando on such an important day.

”Could you handle distributing all the materials? I need time to rehearse and go through the slides again...” she sounded very nervous.

”Go on and get busy with your things. I'm cool with distributing the materials.”

”Thank you so much!”

”Don't stand on ceremony. I'm here to help you in the first place.”

Ella gave me a small hug and disappeared into the projection room. I went into the room to after I had completed the distribution. I took her thumb drive and switched on the laptop. While the laptop was booting up, Ella was frantically flipping her little notes made. Her body language and her shaking her head showed she was really stressed out. I walked over and put my hands around her waist.

”Honey, you did really well for the proposal. Just relax and treat it like you are just narrating what you have done well.”

”But still what if they don't like the proposal? Our efforts would be wasted!!!”

”Trust me, you did well. I've seen worse...”

My hands at this point started to caress her smooth inner thighs. She started to resist.

”No no not now... Please...”

”Tell me you will chill...”

”No no...”

”Tell me you will be confident in the presentation...”

”Not now... No...”

”Then I shall help you until you are confident.”

Despite her protests, I overpowered her small hands and managed to pull her dress to her waist level. Ella had paired her dress with a sexy black T-back! The material was so thin I could easily her clit. Not that I'm complaining. I started rubbing her clit with force. Her body started to warm up and her crotch area began turning moist. Her body muscle started tightening up. Then she gave a small moan of relief and her body relaxed. I continued rubbing and she came another 4 times in succession. Knowing that someone might hear us, she cupped her mouth to muffle her moans of satisfaction. She closed her eyes while trying to catch her breath. She adjusted her dress and held on to the table.

”Now I can’t sit because you wetted my undies! I said no and you still proceed! Its such an important day and you do this!”

But then she quietened down and looked at me.

”But it feels good. Thanks for trying to help...”

”My pleasure,” I sucked on my fingers, ”It tasted good too!”

She laughed and gave a playful slap on my arm.

minicheque
25-04-2018, 11:52 PM
Awesome story bro, waiting for more! :)

NastyThaiboy
26-04-2018, 08:07 AM
this is a very nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it. :)

youngsheldon
28-04-2018, 05:08 PM
Looking forward to rewarding more . :)

mrcockface
28-04-2018, 06:40 PM
Do please continue . :D

Zamayaki
28-04-2018, 06:45 PM
Looking forward to rewarding more . :)

Rewarding who? :confused:

Northfoot
28-04-2018, 11:23 PM
Support good story!

macux
28-04-2018, 11:54 PM
Camping and support here

lancelim
30-04-2018, 02:18 PM
Just another short update... This time with my colleague.

We were both in a meeting last week and we got really fed up with the crap that's from the other department. Since we were supposed to support them when it comes to our part but we weren't treat like a SME.

I realised my colleague had excused herself for a long time. Out of concern I texted her if she was fine. I panicked when she replied "I needed help". She told me to knock on the handicapped toilet when I reached. She unlocked the door and I went in.

She was looking flushed and I thought she was running a fever. I made her sit on top of the toilet bowl and touched her forehead.

She aggressively pulled down my jeans and boxers and started to pump my cock hard and fast. On her part giving me a downblouse view did not help my plea to stop her as my dick became harder. Not that we had not fucked before, but we were in the middle of a meeting with our clients! At that moment I decided that we should get it over and done with. I reached under her dress and played with her clit. It was wet. I felt her pussy. It was dripping. She was playing with herself in the toilet all this while! She was furiously sucking me off while I was busy with her wet pussy. She resisted cumming before giving up to a big O that made her body convulse. I made her kneel on the toilet bowl and pumped her hard. She came another time before I sat her down and fucked her mouth.

I unloaded every drop of my cum in her mouth.

She gagged and choked because it was too much.

She swallowed everything.

Months of frustrations vented out.

Then we realised. The meeting was still on and we were fucking loudly at the customer's place.

ChanKuntSing
01-05-2018, 02:59 PM
It must be an embarrassing situation . :)

moochi
01-05-2018, 05:51 PM
Nice story and hope to read more.

Dog2108
01-05-2018, 11:18 PM
Nice story, camping here.

lancelim
02-05-2018, 10:08 AM
It must be an embarrassing situation . :)

I think the company receptionist saw us. When I went back she called out to me softly and winked at me. She kept texting me after that asking me what happened to the both of us.

lancelim
02-05-2018, 04:09 PM
Ella had a rather smooth presentation and the event chairman gave the go-ahead for the proposal. Ella ran excitedly to the projection room after all the guests have left. I opened the door and waited for her.

”Congrats to you!”

We hugged each other tight.

”No, congrats to us.” Ella closed the door behind us and kissed me.

I carried her petite body with ease to the edge of the projection table. My hands were in the dress all the time. While she was still clinging on to me, I pulled down her T-back and off her legs and kept it in my pocket. When I sat her on the table, my arms hiked up her dress, leaving her pussy for open access to me. My left hand unzipped her dress and pulled the fabric down from the back. I used my teeth to liberate her tiny tits from the matching thin, lacy bra and attacked her nipples. Her already wet pussy got wetter, drenching my fingers stimulating her g-spot. Ella hugged me tighter and tighter. Her body shuddered few times in succession. Her juices just got thicker.

”Someone is wet and naughty...” I whispered into her ear and slide my hard cock into her.

Ella moaned sexily and softly into my ears. Her moans aroused me even more and she whispered in between her moans and pantings ”Ahhh... Ah... Mmmm... You... Mmm... Just got... Nnnn... Evennnn... Arhhh... Harderrrrrrr....”

I pulled her off the table, bent her over and pinned her body to the table top. I began to pump her so hard to a depth she never felt before. Her moans got louder with each deep pump. I took out her T-back from my pocket and stuffed it into Ella’s mouth. I dropped my pants and my boxers as Ella’s wet pussy juices started to stain my pants. Ella went crazy at the deep thrusts and she was half moaning, half screaming and pulling at her hair. I ran my fingers around her asshole. Ella suddenly tensed up and her knees buckled. Her ass rim was so sensitive! I put her into position and started fucking Ella again. I ran my finger around her ass rim again. She reached an explosive orgasm within seconds so massive her pussy muscle pushed my cock out of her.

I sat her back on a chair and fucked her mouth. I gave my first shot in the mouth and the rest of my cum on her face, hair, eyes, bra and her cute tits. She sat there with eyes closed and her saliva and my cum dripping from her mouth.

I sat there with my limped dick and looked at my wasted DXO, messy haired and makeup ruined with my cum splattered all over her.

TonyAdams
02-05-2018, 09:20 PM
I think the company receptionist saw us. When I went back she called out to me softly and winked at me. She kept texting me after that asking me what happened to the both of us.

Any encounter with the receptionist? :p

lancelim
03-05-2018, 06:39 AM
Any encounter with the receptionist? :p

Not yet but she has been texting me more often in ways more flirty than usual. Maybe will have encounters in time to come.

lancelim
07-05-2018, 04:43 PM
Update with Xinyi

Xinyi asked me out to accompany her to buy a dress for an upcoming party that she was invited to. Thinking that it was a normal shopping spree, I agreed to meet her. When I met her, I was a little aroused. She was wearing a white translucent top with pink and white bralette. Her shorts followed the wonderful contour of her butt. The smooth curve showed no VPL - she must be wearing something sexy.

Xinyi brought me to a departmental store where she picked a really short dress for her height and led me to the fitting room. Surprisingly, I was allowed to be inside (pun intended)!

She sat me down on a chair and started stripping off her clothes with a striptease dance. First her white top, then her beige shorts. She was now in front of me in her matching pink and white bralette and g-string. She gave me a wink and slipped on the dress. Xinyi then bent over with her back facing me. The hem of the dress hiked up her butt and her fingers were running along her pussy lips. Her fingers then pushed her g-string aside and disappeared into her love canal. She started masturbating before me. Xinyi's fingers got wetter by the minute. Soon, she gave a soft "Ooooo....." and covered her pussy. She had reached her first orgasm.

I was looking at her masturbating and I snapped out of my daze. We were still in a departmental store fitting room! I wanted to stop Xinyi but there she was, spreading her pussy, inviting me to fuck her. Again, her magic worked on me. I stood up, dropped my pants, and entered her from behind. I pumped her deep for a good few minutes following the drumbeats tempo blaring from the speakers above us. One of her hand was holding onto my arm, and the other trying to muffle her moans. I knew she was cumming again as she gripped my arm really tight. Her pussy muscle contracted hard and pushed me out of her. Xinyi sat down as her legs turned jelly.

I grabbed her by the hair and pulled the dress off her. I positioned her on the chair and lifted her legs onto my shoulder. I knew at this juncture she would be sensitive to my deep thrusts. So I drilled her sensitive pussy to the deepest. She came within every three to four thrusts! I could not take it anymore and sprayed my thick cum all over her boobs, bralette and stomach. I made her suck off my remaining cum and cleaned her up with her panties.

We exited changing room after about ten minutes with Xinyi looking flushed still. She returned the dress and I told the girl attending to the changing rooms ”A bit hot inside.” The girl chuckled and said, ”I can feel it.”

I looked at her name tag and store it in my phone for ”future references”.

SBCCorp
07-05-2018, 09:44 PM
Really enjoyed your update TS

lancelim
08-05-2018, 07:09 PM
The boring days of NS were nearing the end and I started to clear my outstanding leave. It was this time where I got to know Gis, a graduating student from a prestigious girls school. As a proper girl with strict parents (in terms of sexuality), I know I had a gem and decided to take it slow. The first few meetups were nothing sexual, just going out for meals and movies. I knew she liked how I looked in my uniform so I was mindful to meet her especially when I took half day leave.

Gis was a conservative girl. She was a little on the meaty side. She had lovely 36C boobs which I got to know later. I knew her friends had started going partying and fucking around with guys or girls but I did not bring up the topic especially linking it to sex. One fine day, I met her after school and she brought me to a secluded park near her house. She looked a little upset. Out of concern, I asked her what was wrong.

"You know my friends today told me about the fun they had at parties and with boys. They said with my size I could never experience it. No boys will like me"

"They are wrong. You should be glad no boys like you because men do."

"Don't bluff. Do you?"

"Yes, I do. I do see the nice side of you."

"No. I'm just fat and not pretty and sexy."

"Yes, you are sexy. You just have to show it and be confident."

"Don't believe I show you."

Her eyes lit up. "Really? How?!"

"Let's go somewhere quiet. I do have to touch you. If you are not comfortable let me know."

"It's ok! I trust you! Let's go!"

She led me to a corner of the park. It was beside a dead end overseeing more greens.

"Here!"

"Really? Can others see..."

"Trust me we can hear people coming but they can't see us."

I was excited about showing her how to feel sexy. First I untied her hair and made it looked a little messy to ooze some wildness. I unbuttoned and removed her shirt.

"Don't wear this singlet inside. Take it off. Show the world what you have."

I lifted up her singlet and her smooth bosom proudly showed off to me, encased in a very girly baby blue bra. I lifted her skirt and pulled down her PE shorts. Underneath was a plain white cotton panty.

"Sexy girls don't need shorts under their skirt. They need matching underwear."

I turned her around and pressed my already rock hard cock on Gis. I saw the bra tag that reads "36C".

"See. You are sexy. I'm hard already."

Gis blushed. I unbuttoned my pants and pulled out my boner for her to feel. I wrapped her fingers around me and guided her to stroke my cock.

"This is how girls make themselves feel sexy to men... not boys..."

"It's thicker than what the other girls described!"

"Because you are sexy enough to make a man horny for you...."

Gis tightened her grip and I felt my dick got even harder. I got her to stroke the length of my shaft. As my orgasm approached, I decided to release my load on the flooras I didn't want to scare her. My knee almost buckled by the explosive orgasm from the sheer excitement of handjob by a virgin from a prestigious school. Gis was wild-eyed in amazement at the amount of cum I had shot out.

"Girl, this is lesson one. More to come."

"Ok! I'm all yours to teach me to be sexy!"

My heart skipped a bit when I heard that. After we cleaned up, I told her to keep her top button unbuttoned and pulled her skirt higher. Her boobs were straining the remaining buttons badly.

Is Gis ready to explore the world of lust, fantasies and perversion?

PlanetCola
08-05-2018, 09:51 PM
Nice very nice TS

pcfj
09-05-2018, 10:52 AM
Thanks so much for a wonderful update.

hounddogy
09-05-2018, 10:54 AM
Keep up the good effort !!!

zalada
09-05-2018, 08:55 PM
Nice story. More please !!

CheryCute
11-05-2018, 01:59 PM
Very nice, support for more :)

pusswaffle
11-05-2018, 11:08 PM
Enjoyed reading your story TS!

Yuri88
13-05-2018, 11:48 AM
Thanks for the story , nice

PuChai
13-05-2018, 05:17 PM
Keep the story coming . :)

Vupob
13-05-2018, 05:28 PM
Camping for more updates :D

HoonKeE
15-05-2018, 12:29 PM
Hope TS will continue soon .

BleuNinja
15-05-2018, 12:49 PM
TS please do continue .

LittleFatCat
19-05-2018, 07:23 PM
Got any more updates ?

ravendanish
19-05-2018, 07:59 PM
Good

Sent from the mobile client - Forum Talker

greyfaced
19-05-2018, 08:32 PM
How on earth can I miss such a nice thread ?

madpig88
20-05-2018, 06:59 AM
Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.

Informer
21-05-2018, 10:09 AM
nice story TS, hope you will share more.

lancelim
23-05-2018, 06:42 PM
All I could think of after the meetup with Gis was her nubile body and her supple C cup boobs. One afternoon, she texted me if I were free to meet her after her school. I agreed immediately.

Gis looked slightly different when I saw her. She had her slightly messy hair tied in a ponytail. Her boobs also seemed more pronounced than before. Her skirt seemed to be riding up her thigh even more. My eyes fixated on the shade of black with a hint of lace trim pressing against the school shirt. The gap between the second and third buttons revealed her lacy bra cups, at the same time screaming to be released from the pressure. When she turned around and settled into the seat beside me, her panty lines showed prominently against the short and tight skirt.

”Wah you can wear like that to school?”

”No la, this is my after-school attire. Specially altered for you one. Nice?”

”Nosebleed already lor. Sure got many boys see you right?”

”You where got nosebleed? Yah got some approach me but I shooed them off. Only for you leh.”

”I'm so touched. I got no nosebleed because all my blood down here le!” I pointed to my erected dick, which was obvious through my cotton shorts. Gis blushed and looked away.

”So pervert one!”

Gis then proceeded to tell me what she heard from her friends.

”Is it true that a girl would feel better when a guy masturbate for her?”

”Would you want to try?”

Gis nodded shyly. We proceeded to a nearby flat where most of the residents have moved out. We went to the highest floor and made sure that all occupants weren't around and we made ourselves comfortable. I sat at the top of the stairs landing with my legs stretched out. Gis sat between my legs and leaned back on me. I hugged her by the waist and started to kiss her neck. Gis started moaning.

”So fast already... Mmmm....”

I unbuttoned her shirt buttons and slipped my palm into her bra. My fingers came into contact with her hardening nipple. Her virgin body started to tense up. Her breathing got heavier and her moans got a tad louder. Her boobs were so soft that I could not stop myself from kneading them.

”Relax, the show is only starting...”

I reached for her crotch area and were pleasantly surprised by the amount of her natural lubricant that wetted her panty. I took her panty off without any resistance. Gis showed no hesitation. She trusted me fully. I ran my finger up and down the height of her pussy lips. Gis started to close her legs on my arm. I used my legs to hook her legs to keep them from closing. I could feel her juice collecting at the opening of her pussy. Gis was getting really loud. I stuffed her black panty into her mouth. I moved my well-lubricated fingers to her clit and started to rub the pleasure button in a circular fashion. Gis moaned to the extent her throat veins could be seen. Her body arched and her abdomen muscles contracted. I grabbed the chance and fingered her g-spot as fast as I could. Gis convulsed and as I removed my finger, drops of her virgin juice dripped down my fingers.

We rested for a while and Gis wanted to return the favour. She used what she learnt from the handjob lesson previously and stroked me hard. I came on her boobs and bra in no time. It was kinky to watch Gis wear back her shirt with my cum still on her.

After we parted ways, Gis texted me saying that she was still leaking her juices on the way home, especially when she was walking.

”It felt so magical. I literally went to heaven. Hope you can give me more often. I feel so sexy now. Really. Hugs!”

usbman
23-05-2018, 06:48 PM
Great , camping for more

KnowItAll
24-05-2018, 07:02 AM
like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...

lancelim
24-05-2018, 02:32 PM
Quick update...

My company recently had a number of new hires fresh from university which happened to be all females. As some things I am the only person in charge, they do approach me at times for help.

One of the girls came up to me and showed me a screenshot of an issue she needed my help to solve. She left her phone with me for a few minutes as she went to her seat to get some notes. Thinking there were more screenshots I swiped the picture and it went back to the gallery. There were some selfies of her trying out clothes. Two particularly stood out. She was trying out a blue lacey bra and a CK sports bra.

I acted cool and returned her the phone. After I helped her with her stuff, I took the gamble and told her "I accidentally saw some lovely photos but it is better to save it somewhere else and not your phone." She blushed and thanked me. Since then she has been very nice and friendly towards me. :D

saikungslut
25-05-2018, 12:02 AM
Quick update...

My company recently had a number of new hires fresh from university which happened to be all females. As some things I am the only person in charge, they do approach me at times for help.

One of the girls came up to me and showed me a screenshot of an issue she needed my help to solve. She left her phone with me for a few minutes as she went to her seat to get some notes. Thinking there were more screenshots I swiped the picture and it went back to the gallery. There were some selfies of her trying out clothes. Two particularly stood out. She was trying out a blue lacey bra and a CK sports bra.

I acted cool and returned her the phone. After I helped her with her stuff, I took the gamble and told her "I accidentally saw some lovely photos but it is better to save it somewhere else and not your phone." She blushed and thanked me. Since then she has been very nice and friendly towards me. :D

Are the uni freshies chio? :D

rawboy83
25-05-2018, 10:07 AM
share more ts, it's really nice.

lancelim
25-05-2018, 10:11 AM
Are the uni freshies chio? :D

I like the looks of two of them. One is a cute gnd, petite with a little bit of flesh but her boobs looks quite big for her frame. Another one has dyed blond hair, medium build with boobs perfect her size. Both have fairly fleshy butts that swayed while walking. Fantasizing on fucking their asses all day long. :D

lancelim
26-05-2018, 04:59 PM
The wetness of Gis gave me great excitement. There was a great possibility she could be a wonderful squirter. I decided to fast forward the sexy program with Gis. I sought help from my NS buddy, who gladly lent me his house keys for the two weeks he was going out of town with his family.

I went to inspect the house, especially my buddy’s room. I want to make sure it was in a desirable condition to conduct the sexy lesson with Gis. Once done I settled myself I switched on his computer and helped myself to his stash of porn movies. My mind was only occupied by thoughts of how to devour Gis. I took out my dick, closed my eyes and stroked it slowly. The female lead was moaning her way to orgasm when I felt a tap on my shoulder and a female voice asking ”Sir are you lancelim?”

I almost fell off the chair. My first instinct was to stop the show and covered my dick.

”Yes...” I managed to mutter out the answer.

”Hi I'm Vivi, Sir told me you are coming with a friend. You need a drink?”

Vivi had a very youthful look. She had a slim figure. Her tight tank top showed a little cleavage and displayed her slim waist. She had a pair of tight denim berms on.

”No No its ok. My friend is not here yet. You mind going out first?”

”No problem Sir.”

Vivi gave a little giggle as she went out.

I quickly calmed myself, off the computer and went out of the room. My damn buddy didn't tell me his maid was around! It was later I found out she was given two weeks off but her flight was a day later.

I was looking at the back view of Vivi. Her green lace bra was showing from the translucent fabric of her top. Her panty lines showed without efforts from the tight berms. Then I decided to diffuse the awkward situation from earlier on. I apologised to Vivi, telling her I was not expecting anyone at home. Vivi laughed it off.

”Sir no worry. You Sir very handsome... And very thick... Bigger than my Sir.”

”Old or young Sir?”

”Young Sir.”

”Young Sir got fuck you?”

Vivi nodded. So my buddy was fucking his maid! Lucky asshole. I unknowingly got erected again.

Vivi looked hungrily at my erection.

”Sir need help? Vivi can help.”

My small head took over my big head.

”Keep it a secret and I can fuck Vivi more often.”

Vivi came over and caress my hardon. She looked at me with lust in her eyes and nodded.

”Vivi is good girl...”

She knelt down, pulled down my pants and underwear and started stroking me. Her palm could barely go around my girth.

”Sir say Vivi good girl. Vivi can suck?”

”Vivi suck Sir good then is good girl.”

Vivi worked her tongue diligently and skillfully around my head. She then engulfed my dick into her mouth for few seconds and withdrew it from her mouth.

”Sir so thick...”

Then she tried again. I pushed her head down and she gagged. I could see her jaw and mouth stretched to the max. Her downblouse was now in full glory before me. I slipped my palm into her bra and started to play with her nipples and grope her boobs. Vivi started moaning away. Her nipples hardened in no time. I let Vivi enjoyed my dick a little more before I asked her to stand up and removed her berms and wet panty. I used my thick fingers and rubbed her clit with force. Within minutes she started cumming. I then straddle her over me. With Vivi kneeling on the sofa, I moved my hips and slowly fucked and stretched her wet pussy. Vivi’s moans increased over time. I upped the game by rubbing her clit at the same time. Vivi started screaming as she approached orgasm.

”Ahhhhhh!!!!!” Vivi lifted herself from my cock. I pushed her down again and pumped her hard. She lifted herself again and scream her lungs out with pleasure. This happened for a few more times before I pushed her back onto the sofa. I grabbed her hair and gagged her with my cock.

I pulled down her tank top and cummed a lot on Vivi’s hair, face, bra and boobs.

”Sir so much!!!!”

It must be from the anticipation of my sexy lessons with Gis.

”Sir will cum next week? Vivi can be good girl again.”

Invitation accepted.

What a twist. My prep for a sexy lesson with Gis started my with first bonk with a maid.

CheeHongGan
28-05-2018, 04:16 PM
Looking forward to more juicy story .

HuangXiaoNiu
28-05-2018, 05:59 PM
Love reading your story . :)

lancelim
29-05-2018, 09:45 AM
Hi bros and sisters, I will be away for two weeks and my stories will be on hold till then. I will update my stories again when I'm back.

Thank you again for your support!

pinpin
03-06-2018, 10:25 AM
Okay no problem . Enjoy your trip . :)

lancelim
11-06-2018, 06:43 PM
Hi brothers and sisters, thank you for your patience.

This past 2 weeks I had been up North with my client’s receptionist and her friends. Since I had many days off from clearing up the mess with my colleague, my boss granted the off and leave combination of two weeks. I received the package as promised from the success of the project so I decided to go on a mini spree.

The first few days I was alone so I went shopping for a good part of every day. On the first day, a home appliances promoter and a petite pushcart ah lian caught my eyes.

The home appliances promoter's bosom caught my eyes. She was no taller than 1.65m with D cup boobs. She had tight polo tee on with tight OL skirt. It all started on the first day when she happened to be a promoter for the appliance I wanted. She was a good promoter, but her boobs were better. I went to see her few days straight to bait her. She kept pestering me more, but got friendlier and touchy in the process.

One day I texted her on her mobile. I will close the deal with her on the most expensive model in cash on the condition she comes to the service apartment I am staying in. She did not reply for the most part of the day until late afternoon she replied ”Thank you so much! See you there! ;)”

I think she got my hint.

”Ding dong!” The doorbell rang. I peeped through the door and saw the promoter standing there. I opened the door in my birthday suit and invited her in. At first, she blushed and was hesitant but her eyes opened at the stash on notes on the table.

”Come join me in the pool. Let’s enjoy before we talk business.” Yes, the apartment comes with a small indoor pool.

”Did you bring extra clothes?”

”I got my work uniform in my bag.”

”Change into that.”

”Huh?”

”I like you in that look.”

She smiled and said, ”Give me a minute.”

She came out of the bathroom in her white polo tee and tight white skirt. I held her hand and guided her into the pool. I liked how her lacy bra and panties started to show underneath the white fabrics. I got excited and my dick got erected fast and hard. The promoter turned red. I held her face and started frenching her. My hands started to roam her body. I moved her to the side of the pool and made her sat on the steps. I stood with my dick above the water. She took my dick in her hand and stroked while looking at me. She started sucking me off while looking at me from below. That drove me crazy. I made her lie her down on the pool side. I pulled down her panties and spreaded her legs, my tongue licking the length of her pussy lips. I attacked her clit once I've used my tongue to spread her juice around her pussy lips.

”Mmmmm... Ahhhhh... 好爽... 我要... 插我... 插我的妹妹...” (It’s so good... I want... Fuck me... Fuck my pussy...)

I laid down on the shallow step of the pool and pulled her to spread her legs over me. She slid my cock into her pussy automatically and started riding me. Her D cup boobs started bouncing to my delight. I pulled down her lacy bra and groped her boobs like a child with a toy in hand. Her moans tuned up when I pinched her nipples. At the point I could not make out anything coming out from her mouth.

”你那么骚...” (You are so slutty...)

I began slapping her boobs. She groaned in pain but moaned in pleasure at the constant deep pumping from my dick.

Then she grabbed my hands real tight and lifted herself up. Her body muscles convulsed as the orgasmic waves ran through her body. I grabbed her hair while she was still kneeling and recovering from her orgasms. I fucked her mouth in a rough manner until I was on the brink of orgasm. I pushed her into the water lying down, only leaving her boobs and face above water. I placed my cock between her boobs and pressed them together and boob fucked her like a madman.

I released my huge load of cum onto her face chin and the cum slowly streamed down onto her ample bosom. I slapped my dick on her face and wiped the remaining cum on her face.

”你射那么多!!!” (You cum so much!!!)

”谁叫你那么美,那么湿,那么骚?”
(Who asked you to be so pretty, so wet, so slutty?”)

She gave me slap on the chest while giving a shy laugh. I told her to wash up before we go for dinner.

hoangsha
11-06-2018, 10:26 PM
Great update bro! :)

lancelim
12-06-2018, 02:01 PM
It was after our first fuck that I got to know her name. I called her Jing in short. Realising she did not bring extra undies, I decided to buy her a new pair at the malls nearby. She put on my jacket to hide her nipples poking through her white shirt.

I bought her a pair of matching half cup lace bra and g-string. It did cost me a little but it is a good way to show sincerity that I'm not one who just fuck and dump. The orange and white lace cups were showing and pressing against her white shirt. Her boobs did attract some attention but I didn't care. My dick was hard and raring to go again. We had dinner at a dim restaurant. I requested for a table at the end which had a partition. Throughout dinner Jing teased me, testing my limits.

She unbuttoned her top two buttons.

She spreaded her legs, resting her thigh on mine.

She made herself wet and used her wet palms to stroke my really stiff cock in my pants.

She forbade me from touching her.

She was driving me mad.

I literally had the whole dinner with a raging hardon. With what it felt like an eternity, we made it back to the apartment. She immediately pulled me into the bathroom.

”Let's get ourselves clean before we continue ok?”

She knew I liked to see her in wet clothes. She started spraying water on herself and her shirt immediately showed her ample bosom covered by the orange bra by turning translucent. Her shorts stuck to her skin, showing the round curve of her butt. Jing soaped up the bathtub and got in. She gestured for me to get in. We had fun scrubbing each other with our clothes on. Until she ordered took off my wet shorts and boxers. She asked me to kneel in the tub. With one swift motion, Jing inserted her finger into my ass.

”妹妹帮哥哥洗屁股...” (Little sister helps big brother to wash your ass...)

Her thrusting of fingers in my ass felt strangely arousing. My dick got so hard that it felt painful.

”哥哥好硬...” (Big brother is so hard...)

She proceeded to insert another finger. Painfully pleasurable. She then led me to the pool after the ass fingering. I tore her shirt apart. I ripped off her shorts. Jing stopped me from entering her. She playfully waved a vibrator in her hands. Jing made me lie down at the pool step and slowly slide my cock into her in reverse cowgirl. Then she pushed the vibrator, at its strongest, into my ass. It was very ticklish at first, but it ended with my cock turning rock hard to the point it felt like exploding.

”哥哥好硬. 好大. 好粗. 好爽!!!" (Big brother is very hard. Very big. Very thick. Very shiok)

I fell into Jing’s trap. I realised she wanted to control my orgasm. Apparently turned on, she rode herself quickly to multiple orgasms before lifting herself up. She kept stroking and sucking me to the brink of orgasm and then stopped pleasuring me. This continued for some time before she sat up and sucked my cock really hard. She knew I was reaching the point of no return. She grabbed my dick hard and stroked really hard and fast.

I gave out a really loud moan.

I shot hard hard out from my cock. Her hair. Her face. Her eyes. Her mouth. Her boobs. Her bra. Her stomach. All with my cum. Jing pushed the vibrator into my ass again. Almost immediately my cock got hard again. I flipped her over and pushed her legs up. I pushed my cock into Jing’s tight ass and fucked her savagely. Jing was screaming in part pleasure and part pain. I felt myself cumming again. I moaned with a deep growl and deposited what was left in my balls into her ass. The vibrator popped out from my butt and rolled into the pool.

We both laid there for some time.

Jing was happily covered in my cum.

AudemarsPiquet
12-06-2018, 02:03 PM
Tks for nice story.

chefJustinaKwek
12-06-2018, 03:46 PM
Nice story, thx.

sentiments
12-06-2018, 04:40 PM
Bookmark this thread :)

lancelim
13-06-2018, 06:44 PM
I woke up in the morning feeling my ass being fingered. Jing told me with a twinkle in her eyes she wanted to try something new before she leaves. She told me to relax in the pool first. Jing went to rummage through her bag and came back with a purple colour stick in her hand. Then I realise its a double head dildo!

She lubed up the dildo and stuffed it into my ass with me in doggy position. I must admit I am not used to having something so huge up my arse. She started to fuck my ass with her dildo. Jing started moaning in a sexy manner. I looked at the reflection from the door and was really surprised! She was using the dildo to do a double ass fuck! Her hand was going faster and faster before her legs buckled and she knelt in the pool. I wanted to pull the dildo out but she stopped me and ordered me to turn around and lie down. She pushed my legs over my head with inserted the dildo into her ass. The dildo went deep into her ass as our assholes met. She was busily fingering herself when I felt liquid sprinkle on me. Jing squirted! As her orgasm died down, she fell forward on me gasping for air. I wriggled my way out and pulled the dildo out from my ass. I plunged my rock hard cock into her dripping wet pussy and fucked her with all my might. I also stuffed the trusty dildo into her. She screamed at the surprised double penetration but it was also the hard pumps that kept giving her waves of orgasm. I took out my cock and jammed Jing’s gaping asshole. I used so much force she actually peed. She could not handle the painful pleasure longer. Her ass and pussy contracted. She squirted one more time. I too cummed into her ass and filled it to the brim with my cum. With my cock still hard, I gave a few more hard thrusts into her pussy and cummed again in her pussy. I ended our encounter with me cleaning my cock with her mouth.

It was a crazy night. A purchase that's worth the money. I got to keep the dildo as a momento.

lancelim
14-06-2018, 12:38 PM
My shopping spree ended with me buying small gifts for my relatives. It's a large group, especially with extended ones.

I was shopping at another mall when I visited the stall the ah lian was tending to. She was selling something small and functional yet really cheap compared to those sold here. Without hesitation, I swept everything from her little stall. She was so happy and grateful. I asked if she could send it to me in the evening. I passed her my apartment address. The ah lian eyes opened wide and nodded. I then whispered in her ears if she wanted to have dinner with me. She shyly nodded.

Her name is Qiqi. A petite girl standing at 155cm, 35kg with 30A tits. She was wearing a dark green round neck tee that was really fitting. The outline of her small little bra made me excited and horny. Her denim shorts were showing her butt cheeks. I can't wait to squeeze them.

Qiqi arrived with my orders. It was a hot day. There were beads of sweat on her forehead and her neck. The back of her tee shirt was slightly damp with sweat. The air condition was a real respite for her. After showing her where to leave the items I knew I would at least have her pussy once.

She did not leave after seeing me in just boxers.

She did not reject having dinner in the apartment.

She did not reject when I helped her wipe her sweat.

I lost control after looking at her bra outline for so long. I pulled Qiqi towards me and kissed her. I moved my hands into her shirt and slowly lifted it up. Her small tits and white cotton bra looked so cute. I then removed her tiny denim shorts. I scooped her up and carried her to the pool. Her cotton undies became translucent when they were drenched. The cold water caused her nipples to erect. Her wet cotton panties showed her naturally sparse pussy hair and her tiny pussy lips. I laid her down on the shallow steps and attacked her pussy with my fingers and tongue for maximum pleasure. Qiqi could not decide what to do. She was half pushing my head away from her sensitive clit. She tried to cover her mouth to muffle her moans. Her legs were clamping my head and thus giving her more pleasure. Her pussy started convulsing, at the same time leaking out more of her lovely juices.

I sat her up and signalled her to give me a handjob by putting her palm on my cock. Her palm was so small it couldn't wrap around my cock. Qiqi looked my thick fat cock with wide eyes after realising the girth. She obediently stroked my cock and began to taste it in her mouth. She tried to take it all the way in but she could only manage half. I gave her a hand by pushing her head in. She gagged real bad and her saliva started to drool everywhere. Giving her a break, I pulled down her bra and nibbled on her nipples. Sexy, horny moans filled the air. Qiqi arched her back when I started sucking on her nipples. I pulled down her panties, threw it into the pool and inserted my fingers into her pussy and toyed with her g-spot at the same time. Wet squishy sounds came from the juicy pussy. Her moans turned to frantic gasping for air and silent moans with her mouth wide open. Qiqi shuddered a few times when she came. I felt even more sweet nectar leaking out, lubricating her pussy.

Since Qiqi was so petite in size, I carried her up using her legs and asked her to position my cock and lower herself onto my hard cock. She kept moaning in a whispering tone into my ears which made me more hornier.

”啊... 啊... 很大... 很大... Fuck 我... fuck 我... 几爽... ” (Ah... Ah... Very big... Very big... Fuck me... Fuck me... Very satisfying)

She started rocking her hips and Incan feel her pussy getting more lubricated. Just how wet can this little slut get?! Her pussy started to squeeze my dick and start pulsating. Qiqi continued this routine a few more times before she stopped to catch her breath. I laid her down at the side of the pool, spreaded her legs and pumped her as fast as I could. The sound of my balls slapping her boney pelvis was music to my ears.

I pulled out and sprayed my cum onto her. Her face and whole body were covered with my love seeds. Qiqi laid there with her legs opened and her pussy pulsating hard.

She accepted my invitation to stay overnight.

xangga
14-06-2018, 02:41 PM
Nice updates bro, camping for more!

lancelim
18-06-2018, 06:44 PM
Qiqi and I to get her an extra set of lingerie. She went totally commando under. She had her cardigan on all the time. I bought her a set of training bra and panty for her. I insisted despite her protest because I want to fuck her again with a lolita feel. Another reason she protested was that the training bra did no favour in covering her pokies.

Qiqi sulked a bit during our dinner at home. I hugged her close and sweet talked to her. My palm was stroking her thigh. Although she put of an angry face, Qiqi slowly spreaded her legs to welcome the inching fingers from her thigh. I asked if she wanted a beer. Her eyes lit up. She opened a can and gulped down the contents. She continued gulping a couple more cans. Her cheeks started to flush and her body started to get warm. Off went her shorts and I teased her pussy from outside the flimsy panty. Slowly her pussy juice began to wet the fabric bit by bit. As she drank, more juices flow and soon the crotch area of the thin cotton panty was totally wet. Her nipples were poking through the training bra and her tee shirt. I started to play with Qiqi’s nipples and that got her sexy moans going.

I lubed up my fingers and started to finger her ass. Qiqi squirmed and yelped but was overpowered by me. The alcohol effect was taking over her and she slowly getting relaxed. Soon I could insert a second finger in. Qiqi gave a mix of moans and groans from the finger fuck I was giving her ass. I propped up some pillows on the sofa and made her lie on her stomach, her ass and pussy raised by the pillows. I tied her hands with towels and gelled up the double dildo well and slowly pushed it up her ass.

”Mmmm... Ahhhhh..... Ahhhhh!!!!”

Qiqi’s moans immediately went up few notches with elements of pain in it. I left the dildo there and started fucking her pussy slowly. It was still tight despite the earlier bonk and the wetness level she had. I decided to fuck her fast to give her maximum pleasure using her tightness. The beers she drank helped. She did not feel the pain and soon her pussy was pulsating at quick intervals. Qiqi kept going ”ahhhh!!!!” for good one to two minutes. I held the dildo in her ass during her orgasm and pushed it in even further. She clenched her fist hard. I used the dildo on her ass for another few minutes before removing it. It was a mere seconds of relieve for Qiqi as my cock inched up her lubricated ass. She yelped with every thrust I gave. As I quickened my thrusts she reached orgasm. I kept pushing hard against the repelling forces of her asshole. This caused her to hit orgasm after orgasm.

I brought Qiqi to the poolside again. The water made her training bra wet and transparent. I lifted the bra and sucked her nipples hard. I rubbed her clit roughly and she came again. I continued with her ass fuck in doggy style. Her limp body came one more time and I unloaded all my cum into her pussy after a few last second pumps. I sat her up and cleaned my cum on her face and training bra and enjoyed the view of my cum escaping her pussy into the pool.

Looking at Qiqi lying limp on the poolside was perversely satisfying.