PDA

View Full Version : Unit Trust

atee
28-10-2017, 10:17 AM
Any bros can give professional advice whether this the right time to invest in unit trusts? DOW and STI up so much. So think of investing in other products.

sionglim
28-10-2017, 11:02 PM
Market good , unit trust is expensive oredi.
Goin when mkt down , buy low.

atee
29-10-2017, 09:37 AM
Market good , unit trust is expensive oredi.
Goin when mkt down , buy low.

Most products are expensive. Except fixed deposit.

Saw this brochure at Ntuc ILF. Put 60k lum sum. Get immediate @$230 every mth. Better returns than Fd. Ever heard such product?

sionglim
29-10-2017, 01:50 PM
Many yrs down the road ,its disappear

atee
29-10-2017, 01:59 PM
Many yrs down the road ,its disappear

Sorry. I dont get what u mean?

sionglim
29-10-2017, 02:05 PM
Many unit trust had disappear, then they go hong lim park
Kaupeh kau boo.
Ask ahpek u will know

sionglim
29-10-2017, 02:08 PM
What happen to goldtron ,the share?

atee
29-10-2017, 03:04 PM
What happen to goldtron ,the share?

Those are direct stock u buy fm sgx. Whereas this unit trust is link to insurance co. Of course they will diversified their funds. The agent introduce one was Asian income fund back by Ntuc Income

lipe
29-10-2017, 03:14 PM
Look at management fees.

Once you buy in, you already start at a lost. You need to recover management fees before talking of profits, if any.

As in any investment - it is BIGGER FOOL THEORY. Just find a bigger fool than you to buy or help you to offload your shares/units.

atee
29-10-2017, 05:16 PM
Look at management fees.

Once you buy in, you already start at a lost. You need to recover management fees before talking of profits, if any.

As in any investment - it is BIGGER FOOL THEORY. Just find a bigger fool than you to buy or help you to offload your shares/units.

I did ask him. He told me fees minimal as its being shared by investors. The only downside is when u wish to sell theres a 3% fees incurred and also the difference in share price when u bought and sold. So it could be either to or against your favour.

lipe
29-10-2017, 05:53 PM
Fees shared by investors - it is bull shit. He charged everyone the same management fees. How can he show you percentage being shared.

So you have buying management fees and selling management fees which are sunk costs. Need to deduct these before think of any profit.

I did ask him. He told me fees minimal as its being shared by investors. The only downside is when u wish to sell theres a 3% fees incurred and also the difference in share price when u bought and sold. So it could be either to or against your favour.

XiaoYaoZi
29-10-2017, 05:55 PM
Any bros here, looking for investments and has a slightly higher risk appetite can PM me. Have a venture, but so far, first month return is >100% ROI. And after one month, you can divest one, take out one. Not MLM, no sales involved.

atee
29-10-2017, 06:14 PM
Fees shared by investors - it is bull shit. He charged everyone the same management fees. How can he show you percentage being shared.

So you have buying management fees and selling management fees which are sunk costs. Need to deduct these before think of any profit.

He showed me couple of investors portfolio. Decent returns. They did make some profit whether they offload or remain invested because every mth they receive payouts.

lipe
29-10-2017, 08:05 PM
He showed me couple of investors portfolio. Decent returns. They did make some profit whether they offload or remain invested because every mth they receive payouts.

Bro

Going by your questions, you seemed to be a newbie.

Why don't you read up this and have a better understanding of Unit Trusts.

http://www.moneysense.gov.sg/understanding-financial-products/investments/types-of-investments/unit-trusts.aspx#

Do read up on the Lehman Brothers bankruptcy in 2008.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bankruptcy_of_Lehman_Brothers

And it affected Singapore: Lehman Brothers Minibond saga

http://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/infopedia/articles/SIP_1654_2010-03-19.html

atee
29-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Bro

Going by your questions, you seemed to be a newbie.

Why don't you read up this and have a better understanding of Unit Trusts.

http://www.moneysense.gov.sg/understanding-financial-products/investments/types-of-investments/unit-trusts.aspx#

Do read up on the Lehman Brothers bankruptcy in 2008.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bankruptcy_of_Lehman_Brothers

And it affected Singapore: Lehman Brothers Minibond saga

http://eresources.nlb.gov.sg/infopedia/articles/SIP_1654_2010-03-19.html

In any investment it come with certain risks. I am just a novice. Just hope to have some professional advice. I am aware of Lehman Bros saga. But NTUC quite stable i thought. Putting into FD save but returns sucks

Sorbxe
29-10-2017, 09:10 PM
Most products are expensive. Except fixed deposit.

Saw this brochure at Ntuc ILF. Put 60k lum sum. Get immediate @$230 every mth. Better returns than Fd. Ever heard such product?

That’s not bad!

12 x $230 / $60,000 = 4.6% yield

Even better than CPF’s retirement top up plan min 5yr. Put in $109,150 get back $2000/month and total u get $120K only. Capital depleted to ZERO

It’s based on:

6% for 1st $30K
5% for next $30K
4% for the rest.

You can also opt to receive min$ every month and leave the rest in there to accumulate the above yield which averages just slightly over 4%

I know of an investment that is based on lots of $10K and after 2yrs gives you 124% back (not gteed but backed by real estate holdings) which works out to nearly 12%

Interested can ask me for invite to talk on investment participation.

nitecrawllerr
29-10-2017, 09:37 PM
Mine simple M$ FD for 12mths at 3.95% pledge with Public bank yr 2016. I invested S$50k at 3.10. Maturing dec 2017. Today M$ 3.09. 7weeks time mature. By then if rate hover around 3.10 or lower i already get better returns than putting into stupid sillypore FD.

lipe
29-10-2017, 10:01 PM
In any investment it come with certain risks. I am just a novice. Just hope to have some professional advice. I am aware of Lehman Bros saga. But NTUC quite stable i thought. Putting into FD save but returns sucks

It all depends on risk that you are willing to take. The higher risk the higher returns.

You can put in NTUC Combined Growth if you want less risk.

If you are in the market for investments, be aware there will be many "snake oil saleman" who will promise high returns without telling you the high risks.

sionglim
29-10-2017, 11:06 PM
wait now fd or unit trust?

Shiofukis
29-10-2017, 11:13 PM

Money don't drop from sky. U need to do some homework before you proceed.

moltenwolf
30-10-2017, 01:29 AM
You should report him to MAS. Mis-selling or simply don’t understand his product. It’s these people that makes UT and insurance have a bad name.

nitecrawllerr
30-10-2017, 07:15 AM
wait now fd or unit trust?

Actually i just gave TS some idea. He can try M$ FD. A yr ago most of my sillyporean frds told me forget abt M$ FD cos when u convert back to S$ bound to lost in ex rate. Tats the risk i took. But i think my frds may have to take back their stmt. M$6122.55 interest gain.:D

nitecrawllerr
30-10-2017, 07:34 AM
I know of an investment that is based on lots of $10K and after 2yrs gives you 124% back (not gteed but backed by real estate holdings) which works out to nearly 12%

12%. Sounds good. But projected yield. So 2 years locked in period?

lipe
30-10-2017, 08:07 AM
"after 2yrs gives you 124% back (not gteed but backed by real estate holdings) "

If can give 124% - too good to be true, every sucker will make a beeline to this investment.

Not gteed means you can kiss goodbye to your principal amount (even though backed by real estate) if an "unfortunate event" happened.

Perhaps bro can give the name of this investment for others to evaluate.

That’s not bad!

Even better than CPF’s retirement top up plan min 5yr. Put in $109,150 get back $2000/month and total u get $120K only. Capital depleted to ZERO

It’s based on:

6% for 1st $30K
5% for next $30K
4% for the rest.

You can also opt to receive min$ every month and leave the rest in there to accumulate the above yield which averages just slightly over 4%

atee
30-10-2017, 11:45 AM
You should report him to MAS. Mis-selling or simply don’t understand his product. It’s these people that makes UT and insurance have a bad name.

I went to NTUC income. Thats where the Manager introduced me Asian Income fund. Explained to me quite detail.

atee
30-10-2017, 11:46 AM
"after 2yrs gives you 124% back (not gteed but backed by real estate holdings) "

If can give 124% - too good to be true, every sucker will make a beeline to this investment.

Not gteed means you can kiss goodbye to your principal amount (even though backed by real estate) if an "unfortunate event" happened.

No risks no gain. But better not to invest heavily in one particular product

atee
30-10-2017, 11:48 AM
Mine simple M$ FD for 12mths at 3.95% pledge with Public bank yr 2016. I invested S$50k at 3.10. Maturing dec 2017. Today M$ 3.09. 7weeks time mature. By then if rate hover around 3.10 or lower i already get better returns than putting into stupid sillypore FD.

Not bad. But then again 1 year ago one wouldnt know where M$ exchange is heading.

yobyella
31-10-2017, 08:20 AM
That’s not bad!

It’s based on:

6% for 1st $30K
5% for next $30K
4% for the rest.

Bro can PM me more info? Tia.

zeeepher
31-10-2017, 10:34 AM
Any bros here invest in REITs?

secreta
31-10-2017, 10:37 AM
yes. my entire portfolio in business trusts and reits. I am totally against insurance link investments. as of 2017, I can get $25000 yearly from a $350k portfolio. I do dollar cost averaging to mitigate the volatility. it will be my retirement plan

atee
31-10-2017, 11:28 AM
yes. my entire portfolio in business trusts and reits. I am totally against insurance link investments. as of 2017, I can get $25000 yearly from a $350k portfolio. I do dollar cost averaging to mitigate the volatility. it will be my retirement plan

Bro u in the financial line? Good returns tere.

BTech
31-10-2017, 11:29 AM
How to invest in bitcoins or any coins?

Buy physical coins or can go into bank etc and just buy bitcoin stocks?

How to sell off if desired returns are reached ? Call broker and say sell and immediate money returned to my account ?

yobyella
31-10-2017, 11:53 AM
Bitcoins is a scam. Be careful.

LiuDaGong
31-10-2017, 04:12 PM
Bitcoins is a scam. Be careful.

Why is it a scam ?

dalazza
31-10-2017, 05:32 PM
Why is it a scam ?

Ya lo , why ?

sionglim
31-10-2017, 07:53 PM
acer share still on main board.
Smrt, was a blue chip last time.
Still at main board. Chiong ah...
No money just raise the train fare bus fare
Chiong ah....

atee
01-11-2017, 07:15 AM
acer share still on main board.
Smrt, was a blue chip last time.
Still at main board. Chiong ah...
No money just raise the train fare bus fare
Chiong ah....

Bro, smrt, acer, still on mainboard?:confused:

What has train hikes got to do with investment?:confused:

secreta
01-11-2017, 09:49 AM
yes. I am working as a remisier. the good thing is that you will know which of your customers are making money and who is not. I can tell you lots of ways not to succeed. Dollar cost averaging into reits and business trusts, I find is easier. don't try to guess your entry point. I also almost never sell. this way of investing also less stress. With such a portfolio, almost every month, you will get some dividends

blackknight24Ma
01-11-2017, 11:00 AM
Dollar cost averaging into reits and business trusts, I find is easier. don't try to guess your entry point. I also almost never sell. this way of investing also less stress. With such a portfolio, almost every month, you will get some dividends

good advices, can share which reits is good in SG ?

Thanks and have a nice day :D

HaveANiceDay
01-11-2017, 08:33 PM

Have a nice day too . :D

secreta
02-11-2017, 10:16 AM

the safer choice would be all the major reits such as the mapletree and capitaland and fraser reits and ascendas reits. my personal preference would be industrial reits, lippomall, first reit. Business trusts such as Accordia golf trusts can consider. My experience is that there is no reits to recommend as they go thru cycles. So what is good today may not be good tomorrow. What you try to achieve is an AVERAGE return from a basket of different reits. I think mine has range from 7 to 8.5%. its possible for it to drop to 6%. So assuming worst case of 6%, I am still quite happy.

blackknight24Ma
02-11-2017, 10:40 AM
the safer choice would be all the major reits such as the mapletree and capitaland and fraser reits and ascendas reits. my personal preference would be industrial reits, lippomall, first reit. Business trusts such as Accordia golf trusts can consider. My experience is that there is no reits to recommend as they go thru cycles. So what is good today may not be good tomorrow. What you try to achieve is an AVERAGE return from a basket of different reits. I think mine has range from 7 to 8.5%. its possible for it to drop to 6%. So assuming worst case of 6%, I am still quite happy.

Thanks bro for sharing ... new to those investment

yobyella
02-11-2017, 11:35 AM

Wow! I wish to know more abt the gains and the risks. Who should i get in touch with?

blackknight24Ma
02-11-2017, 12:30 PM

well said bro, u look at the interest/ROI and they looking at your principal :D

blackknight24Ma
02-11-2017, 12:31 PM
Wow! I wish to know more abt the gains and the risks. Who should i get in touch with?

I also want to learn :D

22mchub
02-11-2017, 01:01 PM
I also want to learn :D

Anyone that want to know about lump sum investment can PM me and we take it from there. Already help few people to get monthly revenue to go bonk or massage with lump sum that they think fixed deposit is too low. 7.2% a year currently with price low. No obligations bros. just PM me to find out more.

nitecrawllerr
02-11-2017, 03:54 PM
Anyone that want to know about lump sum investment can PM me and we take it from there. Already help few people to get monthly revenue to go bonk or massage with lump sum that they think fixed deposit is too low. 7.2% a year currently with price low. No obligations bros. just PM me to find out more.

But is the capital sum guaranteed? Unit Trust?

22mchub
02-11-2017, 05:23 PM
But is the capital sum guaranteed? Unit Trust?

Bro no investment will garuntee ur capital. If wanna know more can PM me. Cause i not the one doing but i did for myself. Dividends is per month u will receive to ur bank to gain confidence. From there u decide whether worth or not to put in more. Legit known company not those scam investment.

atee
02-11-2017, 06:51 PM
Bro no investment will garuntee ur capital. If wanna know more can PM me. Cause i not the one doing but i did for myself. Dividends is per month u will receive to ur bank to gain confidence. From there u decide whether worth or not to put in more. Legit known company not those scam investment.

Asian income fund. Insurance link fund. Capital guaranteed upon death. Also receive monthly payout. 4- 5%. Better than FD.

22mchub
02-11-2017, 07:12 PM
Asian income fund. Insurance link fund. Capital guaranteed upon death. Also receive monthly payout. 4- 5%. Better than FD.
Yupp bro u are correct! All is better then fd! And can provide u monthly income for monthly bonking :x haha bro my side do for me is 7.2% per annual.

nitecrawllerr
02-11-2017, 09:28 PM
From there u decide whether worth or not to put in more. Legit known company not those scam investment.

Is it unit trust?

secreta
03-11-2017, 09:50 AM
I think you can start out with general research such as following financial bloggers and attending talks by SGX. try this blog http://singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.sg/. there are links there to other resources and other blogs. this guy is a legend! also checkout thefinance.sg and sgxacademy.com/

another tip. best to only invest in what MAS approves. and if unsure, boosting your own CPF is also the way to go

22mchub
03-11-2017, 11:23 AM
I think you can start out with general research such as following financial bloggers and attending talks by SGX. try this blog http://singaporeanstocksinvestor.blogspot.sg/. there are links there to other resources and other blogs. this guy is a legend! also checkout thefinance.sg and sgxacademy.com/

another tip. best to only invest in what MAS approves. and if unsure, boosting your own CPF is also the way to go

Correct but alot is stocks whereby mostly equity. Dividend different lesser risk as more on bonds. And of course is MAS approved. Is a income fund.

Shadesofpeach
03-11-2017, 01:37 PM
Forum's getting multi faceted these days. :cool:

Oceanfive
03-11-2017, 03:40 PM
Not to forget S’pore saving bond

atee
03-11-2017, 04:15 PM
Not to forget S’pore saving bond

Interest yield slightly better than FD. Average 2 over % only if not mistken.

maxsee
03-11-2017, 04:51 PM
Unit trust is a bad idea unless u r a complete blur king of investment. I buy stocks and shares especially in HK and USA markets. For those that buy the correct stocks for the last 2 years in those markets. The amount earn is astonishing :D

frovu
03-11-2017, 08:10 PM
Guys, buy Bitcoins or get into Initial Coin Offerings (ICO).

These are the digital equivalent of paper currency and IPOs.

nitecrawllerr
04-11-2017, 10:31 AM
Guys, buy Bitcoins or get into Initial Coin Offerings (ICO).

These are the digital equivalent of paper currency and IPOs.

So high leow!

22mchub
04-11-2017, 11:54 AM
So high leow!
True! Guys pm me for investment lobang. Legit company legit funds been getting my dividends monthly.

HaveANiceDay
04-11-2017, 03:18 PM

Go MBS or RWS, gains also not bad :D

nitecrawllerr
07-11-2017, 02:18 PM
True! Guys pm me for investment lobang. Legit company legit funds been getting my dividends monthly.

Unit trust? End up paying management fees, capital not guaranteed. They can say projected yield tis and tat. Hmm.....

nitecrawllerr
08-11-2017, 01:39 PM
Hours ago approached a Fin Exe on investments. Introduced me unit trust. Projected yield low side 5% high side 10%. Recd monthly payouts. Capital not guaranteed too.:D

cutecuteboy
08-11-2017, 01:44 PM
Hours ago approached a Fin Exe on investments. Introduced me unit trust. Projected yield low side 5% high side 10%. Recd monthly payouts. Capital not guaranteed too.:D

Sales charges?
Banks charge as high as 5% while some online platforms can offer 1% or lower.

Do ask about these charges

atee
09-11-2017, 08:55 AM
So many charges. Yield and capital also not guaranteed. Yet have investors ploughing into it? Risks taker.

22mchub
09-11-2017, 12:04 PM
Must make sure all these risk are low risk. The one i invested capital not garunteed but sales charges is a one time 3%. Dividend monthly and low risk. Can consider bro. Rather than putting the money in the bank.

yobyella
09-11-2017, 12:55 PM
I am sure theres management fees incurred. Cant be just one time 3% chgs only.

nitecrawllerr
09-11-2017, 03:53 PM
Looks like nowadays alot of financial consultant introduce Unit Trust. Monthly payout till kick the bucket but capital and projected yield not guarantee.

Lets say i dump 100k at 1.05 unit trust. Collect my monthly payouts $600 for 10yrs. Lets say 10 yrs time the price still remain 1.05 that means my profits already collected $600 x12 x10. Not bad ya. Of course question remain will my capital 10yrs time up or down? Risk is there.

Dirt
09-11-2017, 04:11 PM
Just for sharing, you may want to checkout those unit trust in fundsupertmart with high divident yield. i with them more than 10 yrs.

charcoalfilter
10-11-2017, 02:09 PM

i don't recall unit trusts/mutual funds having "projected yield" and high side unless it is an investment link plan which offers unit trusts. If so, please forget about taking on an investment link plan even if it has no insurance charges.

if you are of a moderate risk level, you can't ask for a high yield and returns because this is not how the real world works.

Imagine having a car, which has the looks, class & performance of a lambo/ferrari, fuel efficiency of a toyota and price point of a toyota too. Does it exist? No. If it existed, it is too good to be true.

if your risk level is not moderately aggressive or aggressive, ideally you should hold the unit trusts for around 2-3 years. That is why it is always critical to see what and who the unit trusts invest in e.g. what sector & what companies. Have to do bottom up and top down approach. Then zoom into the respective companies then their earnings report and the focus of the company within the next few years.

Typically, unit trusts are just like equities. Capital appreciation or dividend yielding (fixed income) funds feature. No funds can do both very well in both aspects therefore i always split money into 2 different funds. In some exceptions. there are still funds who do well in both but the tendency is that they are a relatively young fund and is a small cap fund (i.e has less than $300million in the fund) or that the NAV of the fund is too high and you do not get much dividend as dividend yield is based on per NAV and not the amount of money you have put into it.

Expensive ratio (annual management fee) and redemption fees are also something you should look at when investing in unit trusts.

Everything we do in investing comes with a risk, therefore we gain better returns than fixed deposits and high grade bonds. If not, a capital guaranteed endowment plan will suit your needs much better.

I hope this helps and hope the financial executive do not lead you to 10% returns if you do not know the risk you are taking on.

Cheers! :D

nitecrawllerr
11-11-2017, 10:57 AM
Bro charcoal. Tks for the input.:D

Madcat
11-11-2017, 04:46 PM
Everything we do in investing comes with a risk, therefore we gain better returns than fixed deposits and high grade bonds. If not, a capital guaranteed endowment plan will suit your needs much better.

I hope this helps and hope the financial executive do not lead you to 10% returns if you do not know the risk you are taking on.

Cheers! :D

Very well said . The higher the interest rates the higher the risks .:)

sionglim
21-11-2017, 10:18 PM
now tencent is bigger than alibaba.
Base on mkt share value.
Hk china chase up tencent

Sorbxe
21-11-2017, 11:43 PM
Looks like nowadays alot of financial consultant introduce Unit Trust. Monthly payout till kick the bucket but capital and projected yield not guarantee.

Lets say i dump 100k at 1.05 unit trust. Collect my monthly payouts $600 for 10yrs. Lets say 10 yrs time the price still remain 1.05 that means my profits already collected $600 x12 x10. Not bad ya. Of course question remain will my capital 10yrs time up or down? Risk is there.

$600 x 12 x 10 = $72,000 is Not bad? Actually it sucks! Let me tell u why.

At an inflation rate 2.7% according to Singstat

Today’s $100K is worth div (1.027 ^10) = $76,611.80 in today’s dollars. In layman’s terms your $100K can only buy $76,611.80 dollars of today’s goods in 10yrs time.

Again that is if Singstat didn’t lie, cos a plate of chicken rice today cost $3.50-4 while a bigger plate costs only $2 @10years ago...

So they give u $27,000 (don’t forget the 1st $600 is only worth $460 at end of 10yrs - but I assume you invest it wisely to breakeven)

$76,611.80+27,000
=$103,611.80

Or a mere 3.6% yield

But really if we did nothing with the $600 every month. The $27,000 is then only worth $21,000 approx. then u end up getting back:

$76,611.80 + 21,000
= $97,611.80 or a loss of 2.4% = $2,388.20

I read here that some Bros will use their investment yield to fund their chionging FL activities. It can probably by you CAT150 once a week.

But 10 years time, that amount $600 can buy maybe only 2 sessions a month.

It also means if you spent $10/day on meals, in 10yrs time you can only spend $7.66 on a meal if the same meals costs inflates at only 2.7% pa

supershaft
22-11-2017, 12:22 AM
Play DBS shares.. buy on dips, esp 2 consecutive days of dips, and lock in once there is some profit.

Standby ammo for 2 average downs at 30% off the last price u buy at, just in case market goes down..:D:D

maxsee
22-11-2017, 11:21 AM
For me the best way of investment is still stock and shares. I have always have a knack when it comes to investing in shares. One good example is tencent, i bought $30k worth of tencent back in 2006. The amount of profit i make from tencent alone for those that are familiar with tencent is enough to last me a life time. Btw am still holding on to them. :D

It is a pity i do not know how to cut and past picture here else i can show that i am not firing cannon balls. :D

To end it up, one word of advice. No one will teach u how to make money. People who tells u that they are guru will only teach u how to lose money. People who makes money will not teach u. So just like how i first research the internet on stock n shares when i was young n green. Everything u need to learn about investment is on the internet. Just got to find ur niche in this market. :D

nitecrawllerr
22-11-2017, 01:59 PM
$76,611.80+27,000
=$103,611.80

Or a mere 3.6% yield

But really if we did nothing with the $600 every month. The $27,000 is then only worth $21,000 approx. then u end up getting back:

$76,611.80 + 21,000
= $97,611.80 or a loss of 2.4% = $2,388.20

U are right bro. If we take inflation into consideration, end of 10yrs we only have leftovers.:( But still better than putting into FD.

Play DBS shares.. buy on dips, esp 2 consecutive days of dips, and lock in once there is some profit.

Very High leow. Last done $24.85...up 0.46cts

nitecrawllerr
22-11-2017, 02:06 PM
For me the best way of investment is still stock and shares.

To end it up, one word of advice. No one will teach u how to make money. People who tells u that they are guru will only teach u how to lose money. People who makes money will not teach u. So just like how i first research the internet on stock n shares when i was young n green. Everything u need to learn about investment is on the internet. Just got to find ur niche in this market. :D

Stocks or Fx trading. U control ur destiny. Unlike investing in trust funds. But like u said one need to be learned, how to read charts and be a risk taker. When to move in and when to cut loss.

ilovepantyhose
22-11-2017, 02:41 PM
For me the best way of investment is still stock and shares. I have always have a knack when it comes to investing in shares. One good example is tencent, i bought $30k worth of tencent back in 2006. The amount of profit i make from tencent alone for those that are familiar with tencent is enough to last me a life time. Btw am still holding on to them.

It is a pity i do not know how to cut and past picture here else i can show that i am not firing cannon balls.

To end it up, one word of advice. No one will teach u how to make money. People who tells u that they are guru will only teach u how to lose money. People who makes money will not teach u. So just like how i first research the internet on stock n shares when i was young n green. Everything u need to learn about investment is on the internet. Just got to find ur niche in this market.

power! :eek:

稳稳吃米粉 :cool:

bambino2365
24-11-2017, 12:11 AM
Unit trusts? You are better off buying into reits. Lower transaction fees, and dividend returns can go as high as 10+% per year. Have a portfolio comprising mostly of reits and business trusts.

If one is open to overseas markets, can try US market and options selling. Paid tuition fee and got mentored for a year, managed to gain returns of over 20%. What I like is the support from the community and learning how to manage bad trades, repair them and make money from doing repairs.

Happy to share more if anyone is keen. PM me to know more.

sionglim
25-11-2017, 02:56 AM
Hang seng ramping up...
Fund manager profit taking soon.
May shift fund to spore.
But up down mkt any thing can happen
North korean, taiwan china political climate.