PDA

View Full Version : haiYat eXpert aRd?

player88
04-03-2007, 05:07 PM
I g0in haiYat s0 l00kin 4 exPerts tHere.. eVerytinK uNder the Sun caN p0st hEre plS......

KLKOOL
04-03-2007, 05:46 PM
Unfortunately, no experts for Hadyai. There is already an existing thread at
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=1879337#post1879337

If you have questions, post them and I am sure that collectively, we can share our experiences with you.

ProfessorOokami
04-03-2007, 05:53 PM
Unfortunately, no experts for Hadyai.

We really dun have experts for HDY but we certainly have senior experts who knows every nook and corner and every hole [dark and watering ones] whom are called "SEXPERTS" :rolleyes:

player88
04-03-2007, 07:01 PM
tHe exiStin tHead kiNda 0f l0nG i Juz nee a Brief aNd sHorT 1.. 1 l00k caN g0 lia0

demon83
04-03-2007, 08:00 PM
what Q do u have? can be shared around

KLKOOL
04-03-2007, 11:35 PM
tHe exiStin tHead kiNda 0f l0nG i Juz nee a Brief aNd sHorT 1.. 1 l00k caN g0 lia0

Hadyai so small and easy to cheong... what u wanna know ?

player88
04-03-2007, 11:46 PM
thKS 4 yR replY.. i waN t0 knoW wHere t0 geT ec0nomic sTuff etc.. hotel, companion

KLKOOL
05-03-2007, 12:21 AM
thKS 4 yR replY.. i waN t0 knoW wHere t0 geT ec0nomic sTuff etc.. hotel, companion

LoLZ ... is that all :P

Firstly, dun have a high expectation in HDY... its NOT BANGKOK...

That being said, visit some helpful websites, like
http://www.geocities.com/diyexplore.hatyai/

Hope it helps (BTW, I am not promoting the website, just too lazy to repost info horr...)

CowboyB
05-03-2007, 12:50 AM
most people who post words and letters with alternating upper case, lower case are naive kiddies who just discover the Internet or the art of writing and think that writing in such a manner make them look cool. the original threadstarter is either too young to be involved in any cheonging or is making fun of us by writing in such a manner.. not to be taken seriously...

@KLKOOL,

one thing that Hatyai has and that Bangkok doesn't is the farms that offer whole day booking until the next day for 1500 to 2000 baht, or 2500 to 3000 baht for the really fresh girls.. In Bangkok, for such booking, we need to go to sleazy massage parlour before hand and negotiate with the "female masseur" on your own.

KLKOOL
05-03-2007, 12:59 AM
@KLKOOL,

one thing that Hatyai has and that Bangkok doesn't is the farms that offer whole day booking until the next day for 1500 to 2000 baht, or 2500 to 3000 baht for the really fresh girls.. In Bangkok, for such booking, we need to go to sleazy massage parlour before hand and negotiate with the "female masseur" on your own.

Actually, i think this is unique to HDY horr... can book girls from so early... even in China... BBSs open after lunch...

eggkiller
05-03-2007, 03:20 AM

Y U tyPe Like Me. Look For TV if U wan to CHeong HDY. I HEard HE damn
LAOJiao

2335 Man
05-03-2007, 10:26 AM
bro please be informed that u can book a model type girls for 5000 baht in a hotel in bangkok and they are the best in Thailand (someone must bring u in)but maybe some senior bros know.

By the way can any bros give me some infor on Hatyai.

Foods,shopping.girls(inside pink lady),massage girl with good services,jua gen experts(old is ok),can we use laptop in hotel.

Tks a million.

KLKOOL
05-03-2007, 01:44 PM
bro please be informed that u can book a model type girls for 5000 baht in a hotel in bangkok and they are the best in Thailand (someone must bring u in)but maybe some senior bros know.

By the way can any bros give me some infor on Hatyai.

Foods,shopping.girls(inside pink lady),massage girl with good services,jua gen experts(old is ok),can we use laptop in hotel.

Tks a million.

Hotel in BKK ??? Model for 5k ??? This one is Hadyai worr. :rolleyes:

Shopping : Lee Garden Lorr.
Food : Depend what u like lor.
Girls : see what u like lorr.
Massage with good service : Hadyai Central / Oliver
Laptop: Of cos can use lah! If you mean Internet Connection, then depend with hotel and the room.

anfkk
05-03-2007, 04:10 PM
I used to go Hadyai 2-3 times per year but haven been for about 8mths. One of my favs there is Aladdin Massage. U can check it out. I been about 4 times and 3 out of the 4 times I had a solid time.

Have fun!

Remember, please be very safe over there. :)

2335 Man
06-03-2007, 12:14 AM
Tks to bros for their info.Hope to enjoy there.

KatoeyLover69
06-03-2007, 09:27 PM
Y U tyPe Like Me. Look For TV if U wan to CHeong HDY. I HEard HE damn
LAOJiao

Why mention Uncle TV ???

I heard that he had 'retired' and is no longer staying in Hatyai

Try contacting Bro 'Hatyai OKT' instead

Mafan
11-03-2007, 04:09 AM
Shopping : Lee Garden area or bazzar( local market for tourist)
Food : Depend what u like. dinner can try kam eng or kurt taler( ps me dont know how to spell) near the canel after SKY.
Girls : From SKY to CV depend on u.
Massage with good service : i still prefer grand plaza but have to find ah chan
Laptop: can be use lar. sakura lobby, new season room and golden crown. Think bring ur own network cable if u using it not sure if they have a not.

saintsrsaf
11-03-2007, 07:51 AM
Hi guys I'll be flying to hatyai on first of april till 4th,will be staying at the new world hotel.Any bros can advice me around how much should I bring?If lets say I'll be booking a girl for 2 nights and plus eat all those?

saintsrsaf
11-03-2007, 08:07 AM
Oh by the way,was told by my friends the or gui keng aka fish tank there the girls rates are 1.2kbatt-1.5kbatt for overnight.Is this piece of info true? Is like kinda cheap.Bros please advice thanks

Mafan
11-03-2007, 02:21 PM
Hi guys I'll be flying to hatyai on first of april till 4th,will be staying at the new world hotel.Any bros can advice me around how much should I bring?If lets say I'll be booking a girl for 2 nights and plus eat all those?
Oh by the way,was told by my friends the or gui keng aka fish tank there the girls rates are 1.2kbatt-1.5kbatt for overnight.Is this piece of info true? Is like kinda cheap.Bros please advice thanks

U be reaching in the afternoon or night?New world hotel rate is ard 400-700 not sure how much would it cost.bring in total for how many days ?? In HDY they call them karaoke. girls rate from 1k-5k depend on the look, body size and age.

Mercfl2001
11-03-2007, 02:32 PM
Further down Lee Garden there is a place called Pink Lady...
Worth trying...:D

Mafan
11-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Further down Lee Garden there is a place called Pink Lady...
Worth trying...:D

its just beside grand plaza hotel which is not so far down the road. Me nvr try be4 ler. heard from my frd the girl he pick is good. remeber 1 think soapy message try to find big boobs girl where u will more enjoy the message but not fat lar :p

saintsrsaf
11-03-2007, 08:34 PM
Hi Bro Mafan,
will be reaching there at night 11pm Thailand time lols.Will be staying there for 4 days 3 nights

Mafan
11-03-2007, 11:35 PM
Hi Bro Mafan,
will be reaching there at night 11pm Thailand time lols.Will be staying there for 4 days 3 nights

sorry what time u leaving hdy and u going shopping. if going i think u need around 800-900 if not ard 600-700 will do.

600sin = 600x2300=13800 ( dont know how much but do change a bit frist)
hotel = lets say 650x3= 1950
girls = avr 1700=3400 ( never let the tutu driver follow u or u will spent 500 more )
taxi = tru and fro from hotel 300x2 = 600 ( think should be 250 but 300 for safe)
Airport tax = 700
makan depend on what u eat, btw i dont know where is new world so tutu dont know how many time u will take.

Too bad i will only be in HDY on 6/4/2006 till sunday :p too boring in singapore hehe BTW i no expert just trying to help what i can.

For girls at SKY u can ask the tutu to drop u at merlin or deep point. for CV drop u at sk hotel or the snake shop. at soi 2

Cheers

Devil73
12-03-2007, 12:05 AM
heard from my frd the girl he pick is good. remeber 1 think soapy message try to find big boobs girl where u will more enjoy the message but not fat lar :p

Which friend you're refering to huh? hehehehe:p

dominion
12-03-2007, 12:07 AM
Too bad i will only be in HDY on 6/4/2006 till sunday :p too boring in singapore hehe BTW i no expert just trying to help what i can.

:eek: u gonna b there so long? oh no... must find own way back at next match gathering already

Devil73
12-03-2007, 12:08 AM
:eek: u gonna b there so long?

Want to join us? hehehehe:p

dominion
12-03-2007, 12:16 AM
Want to join us? hehehehe

aiya i want leh... next time u all go must jio me... u know where i work now a bit inconvenient but come year end... :D :D

KLKOOL
12-03-2007, 12:22 AM
Food : Depend what u like. dinner can try kam eng or kurt taler( ps me dont know how to spell) near the canel after SKY.

LoL... its KRUA TALE hehehe... wahliao.. Major activation for HDY arr ..???

saintsrsaf
12-03-2007, 01:11 AM
sorry what time u leaving hdy and u going shopping. if going i think u need around 800-900 if not ard 600-700 will do.

600sin = 600x2300=13800 ( dont know how much but do change a bit frist)
hotel = lets say 650x3= 1950
girls = avr 1700=3400 ( never let the tutu driver follow u or u will spent 500 more )
taxi = tru and fro from hotel 300x2 = 600 ( think should be 250 but 300 for safe)
Airport tax = 700
makan depend on what u eat, btw i dont know where is new world so tutu dont know how many time u will take.

For girls at SKY u can ask the tutu to drop u at merlin or deep point. for CV drop u at sk hotel or the snake shop. at soi 2

Cheers

Bro thanks for the helpful info.Anyway where is SKY and SK hotel the term SK is what ah?

pussyman72
12-03-2007, 01:15 AM
hehehe wah who searching for hatyai expert :rolleyes: so many thread n forum on hatyai with info. still need expert meh.

hehehehe wah lau egg u still hovering around on TV ah. give him a break lar thought it already over :rolleyes:

KLKOOL
12-03-2007, 01:42 AM
hehehehe wah lau egg u still hovering around on TV ah. give him a break lar thought it already over :rolleyes:

Yeah... the threads already moved on :cool: ...

Mafan
12-03-2007, 02:36 AM
Bro thanks for the helpful info.Anyway where is SKY and SK hotel the term SK is what ah?

SKY = See kim yong ( i think is spell like this )
SK Hotel = Sk hotel lor haha

Which friend you're refering to huh? hehehehe:p

who knows, but for soapy massage i think BKK would be better but me buget ler bo lui go BKK.

:eek: u gonna b there so long? oh no... must find own way back at next match gathering already

This coming sat same place Man u match senior uncle Yinyang will sms all de.

LoL... its KRUA TALE hehehe... wahliao.. Major activation for HDY arr ..???

Pai sei i go there happy, not learn spelling. haha

Devil73
12-03-2007, 08:43 AM
who knows, but for soapy massage i think BKK would be better but me buget ler bo lui go BKK.

Same as me leh...no budget also cannot gp BKK...hehehehe:p

Devil73
12-03-2007, 08:57 AM
aiya i want leh... next time u all go must jio me... u know where i work now a bit inconvenient but come year end...

So you mean I can jio you end of the year? hehehehe:p

Clit_LickeR
12-03-2007, 09:11 AM
Hadyai so small and easy to cheong... what u wanna know ?

I donno how to cheong there leh...
i wanna know if there's any gals (of legal age) got little pubic hair, pink nippies... bbbj till cim, kept asking you to let her bbbj and fj till you so sore... :D
Can intro? I wanna arrange her next to my hotel room when i bring my CO there... :D

i ask around liao... quite a uphill task...

GD_Paradise
12-03-2007, 11:47 AM
Can intro? I wanna arrange her next to my hotel room when i bring my CO there...

Sure boh :rolleyes: ??? hehehe, HDY got no Hotel like BS in GL worrr :p

yinyang
12-03-2007, 12:18 PM
...I can jio you end of the year? hehehehe:p
Dun forget loan him your most powderful amulet to ward off kungtao...:p

JChoo
12-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Bru, I saw your website and found it quite informative. Only problem is not updated. I planning to visit Hatyai again and hope to find good lobang. Came back from the last trip which I spent 3 days there. Got one gal that was intro by forum bro. Her service is quite good but she not a looker.

I spent another 2 days hunting for new gals but the service is very average. Hope you can point some specific direction for me in hunting for new gals that look above average and good service, meaning bbbj, hungry for fuck and not money minded. I am M'sian, therefore no pay good tips like other brudders. I gave mostly 100 to 200 baht tips and only bring gal to eat at roadside stall. Hope S'pore brudders here don't mind that I spoil market a bit by spending little.

The last time I hunted in See Kim Yong - Andrew and JK KTV. Gal look good and sex crazed in the farm but once in the room, the attitude and service become average. If you have recommendations on specific gal and farm, please pm me. I plan to go either before Songkran or after Songkran. Is it a good time to go?

Don't want to kenna wet by splashing water during Songkran.

hehehe wah who searching for hatyai expert :rolleyes: so many thread n forum on hatyai with info. still need expert meh.

JChoo
12-03-2007, 04:06 PM
Bru, I also looking for same type of kangtao. Very hard to find and mostly the gal ask for tips only and performance in bed can be quite fuck type. The one who performed well is no looker, also damn sian.

We search together. If have, we share contacts.:) Brudders of the same boat.

i wanna know if there's any gals (of legal age) got little pubic hair, pink nippies... bbbj till cim, kept asking you to let her bbbj and fj till you so sore...
Can intro? I wanna arrange her next to my hotel room when i bring my CO there...

No-go
12-03-2007, 04:14 PM
all depends on ur luck.. if u really want good service...try booking gals from SC. cost 5000baht.

KLKOOL
12-03-2007, 04:19 PM
all depends on ur luck.. if u really want good service...try booking gals from SC. cost 5000baht.

SC gals have lousy service ... :cool: BUt look nice lah

KLKOOL
12-03-2007, 04:21 PM
The last time I hunted in See Kim Yong - Andrew and JK KTV. Gal look good and sex crazed in the farm but once in the room, the attitude and service become average. .

Andrew KTV got some Psycho commandos also not good enough for you arr ??? maybe ur standard too high for HDY and time to move on

No-go
12-03-2007, 04:31 PM
SC gals have lousy service ... :cool: BUt look nice lah

really? never try b4. but agreed with u..they sure look nice. but think its all depend on ur luck n whether u got chemistry with the gals or not.

Mafan
12-03-2007, 07:20 PM
Andrew KTV got some Psycho commandos also not good enough for you arr ???

last heard there no more commandos laio

Mafan
12-03-2007, 07:21 PM
i wanna know if there's any gals (of legal age) got little pubic hair, pink nippies... bbbj till cim, kept asking you to let her bbbj and fj till you so sore... :D
Can intro? I wanna arrange her next to my hotel room when i bring my CO there... :D

intro me if have

Devil73
12-03-2007, 08:24 PM
Dun forget loan him your most powderful amulet to ward off kungtao.

I'll loan him my powerful vibrator....hehehehe:p

JChoo
13-03-2007, 10:56 AM
So far have not found any psycho commando. Intro if you have.

Andrew KTV got some Psycho commandos also not good enough for you arr ??? maybe ur standard too high for HDY and time to move on

yinyang
13-03-2007, 12:13 PM
I'll loan him my powerful vibrator....hehehehe:p
Thought yours was a welCUM gift for ....? Or only temporary loan for next rtf trip arh?:o

Devil73
13-03-2007, 01:31 PM
Thought yours was a welCUM gift for ....?

Ofcoz I'll use 1st before I loan out...hehehehehe:p

Clit_LickeR
22-03-2007, 07:26 PM
intro me if have

I also looking for it leh...
Bro, just asking hor... hdy now safe to go bo?
I may wanna to wat chang hai , wat pako. :o

Mafan
23-03-2007, 06:54 PM
I also looking for it leh...
Bro, just asking hor... hdy now safe to go bo?
I may wanna to wat chang hai , wat pako. :o

Safe a not i dont know, only know if scare dont go.

Clit_LickeR
24-03-2007, 05:43 PM
Safe a not i dont know, only know if scare dont go.

Aiya... i go there to pray mah... i dont wish to end up being prayed... :eek:
if i can go... most prob my co will follow... so thats why i wanna hatch a plan for a gal to stay at the same htl, different level, so midnite i can go 'piak piak piak'... :D

yinyang
24-03-2007, 08:09 PM
...go there to pray mah... i dont wish to end up being prayed....hatch a plan for a gal to stay at the same htl, different level, so midnite i can go 'piak piak piak'...
Wow, so kah.. respect man:p See you wanna be a hero... not posthumous (sorry bad spell) award. :p

Mafan
25-03-2007, 02:10 AM
Aiya... i go there to pray mah... i dont wish to end up being prayed... :eek:
if i can go... most prob my co will follow... so thats why i wanna hatch a plan for a gal to stay at the same htl, different level, so midnite i can go 'piak piak piak'...

Praying for u :p hope ur co dont check ammo hehe or else waste money

Clit_LickeR
25-03-2007, 09:21 AM
Wow, so kah.. respect man
No lah... it's always been a fantasy of mine. I still trying to hatch a plan to fullfill this fantasy. it is possible but its tough. :D
Praying for u, hope ur co dont check ammo
Dun worry... i'll deliberately let her caught me PCC during showering... then she would be shocked and wont ask any bullets during our trip there liao (i tried this and suceed in bkk last year). :eek:
No choice... i have to think of my 'willie's' future...

bensomchai
19-04-2007, 04:00 PM
Tks to bros for their info.Hope to enjoy there.

Hi,
It has been quite some time since you came back to Singapore, How is Hatyai trip treating you?? Mind to share with us?? Any new things around? I was there end of March and went to Cintana to look for a girl no. 88 but was told that she went home. So, I went to Chaopaya 4 instead. Got a lady there and service was good. Wanted to write a FR, but don know how to do it.....

Hope to see your FR from your recent trip to Hatyai.

Bensomchai