PDA

View Full Version : What happened to the HCs?

starcy
18-10-2017, 07:58 PM
Hi! I've migrated from Sg for 15 years. I used to frequent HCs. My favorite HCs include: PB, Lai Lai, Orchid, Merlin, Dragon.

I'm currently back in Sg for the first time in 15 years. It seems like these places are gone. Looking through the forums, I see many posts are free lancers or Spas. What happened to those "old style" HCs? Were they shut down by the govt? Where can I find those "old style" HCs? Are the spas the modern equivalent?

I recall fondly the HC experience. There are usually a few ang pais that are hard to get without bookings. You have to sign in at the counter. The room doors have no lock. Some HCs even have buffet and sauna. Hopefully I can experience it again.

taumajid2003
18-10-2017, 08:58 PM
got shut down by the fucking govt. It's still the same old shit but my guess is there's some changing at the "top" if you know what I mean and perhaps the old ways..this top person couldn't get much out of the old HC. So shut down all and do the so called Spa shit to coleect more $$$. All masseuss must got for training..meaning $$$

chukeliang
18-10-2017, 09:09 PM
chiong hc is waste of many.
Unless the plc got good facilities
Like lai lai, take 5﹑"(lopongii

chukeliang
18-10-2017, 09:12 PM
got shut down by the fucking govt. It's still the same old shit but my guess is there's some changing at the "top" if you know what I mean and perhaps the old ways..this top person couldn't get much out of the old HC. So shut down all and do the so called Spa shit to coleect more $$$. All masseuss must got for training..meaning $$$

hc still got,the prc lady boss like kiam nerng
No steam, no pool, no chi tea, though they are chi
Northerner.