PDA

View Full Version : Singaporean ML

iamnotmenow123
15-10-2017, 09:54 PM
Alright bros, i previously posted about a singaporean ML, but i dont know why it got removed.
So im just going to post again.
I was walking around this area i used to frequent for massage, but to no avail cause i was late and it closed already. So i walked to another area which was near to where i used to frequent few years back to try my luck. Lucky for me it's still there. I went in and wow, it's still as new as i first went few years ago, just that this time round it's a singaporean ML that welcomed me. Entrance fee is $50. She looks like shes in her early 30s, small eyes, and great body. I cant really confirm if shes singaporean but her accent do sound like one and the topic she initated are also very singaporean.
So i went in, took a bath and she came in after that, telling me to take off my boxers, thats when i know hoseh liao.

So during the massage she would "accidentally" grope my balls and stuff. Massage was ok, but her after service was even better.
Her skin was reallllyyyyy smooth and her b cup boobs were suckable. I opted for cbj which was $100, all other services is $150. Since it's the first time i decided to try cbj first. It was good realllllllllll good. She was already wet down south before she started on anything, and autoroam is worldwide.
Her soft moan is the thing that i can still remember and will never forget.

Since this is a rare ML, i've decided to only share with bros who can share Singaporean/Malaysian ML or FL with me. Do pm me if you have an fl/ml to share!

BodyCombat
16-10-2017, 11:19 AM
Alright bros, i previously posted about a singaporean ML, but i dont know why it got removed.
So im just going to post again.
I was walking around this area i used to frequent for massage, but to no avail cause i was late and it closed already. So i walked to another area which was near to where i used to frequent few years back to try my luck. Lucky for me it's still there. I went in and wow, it's still as new as i first went few years ago, just that this time round it's a singaporean ML that welcomed me. Entrance fee is $50. She looks like shes in her early 30s, small eyes, and great body. I cant really confirm if shes singaporean but her accent do sound like one and the topic she initated are also very singaporean.
So i went in, took a bath and she came in after that, telling me to take off my boxers, thats when i know hoseh liao.

So during the massage she would "accidentally" grope my balls and stuff. Massage was ok, but her after service was even better.
Her skin was reallllyyyyy smooth and her b cup boobs were suckable. I opted for cbj which was $100, all other services is $150. Since it's the first time i decided to try cbj first. It was good realllllllllll good. She was already wet down south before she started on anything, and autoroam is worldwide.
Her soft moan is the thing that i can still remember and will never forget.

Since this is a rare ML, i've decided to only share with bros who can share Singaporean/Malaysian ML or FL with me. Do pm me if you have an fl/ml to share!
Hi bro... can share contact?

fisheye84
16-10-2017, 06:41 PM
hi, pls share contacts?
i have sg ml for u

limyenyew
16-10-2017, 06:46 PM
1st post already asking for exchange contact :rolleyes:

iamnotmenow123
16-10-2017, 08:24 PM
Bros, please share contact first through pm because i got scammed before after i share contacts. I mean if you dont believe me then it's okay anyway. Since it's a rare find, i can only share with bros who share with me locations of another sg/msia ML/FL. Please understand.

localla
17-10-2017, 01:28 AM
Masg only by spore woman.

Masg n play ?
Will get scam, or carot or chop.
Watever u call it.
Its a cruel plc outside, if u step in to play their body.
Believe me.

Customer getting lesser poping in.
Any customer come in, will be chopped.

AQUARIUS88873
17-10-2017, 07:34 AM
Hi bro can share ty

ceeko
17-10-2017, 11:28 AM
You all are nuts if you think $100 for a bj is good value. Much less a $150 fj.

GR888
17-10-2017, 02:37 PM

...and it’s only CBJ, not even BBBJ. :rolleyes:

ShittyAss
18-10-2017, 01:07 PM
...and it’s only CBJ, not even BBBJ. :rolleyes:

What's a CBJ? I damm noobie

retepoet
18-10-2017, 01:27 PM
care to share bro :p

LeeHsienLoong
18-10-2017, 01:34 PM
Another idiot who spoils the market. :rolleyes:

retepoet
18-10-2017, 01:42 PM
I am paying only $50 for a good solid CIM BJ these days from one solid ML :P

localla
18-10-2017, 02:36 PM
I am paying only $50 for a good solid CIM BJ these days from one solid ML :P

Mmmm,...
Incl some massage?
Can share?

ShittyAss
19-10-2017, 01:11 AM
Another idiot who spoils the market. :rolleyes:

Willing buyer willing seller... there is no such rule as market rate.

HJ $50 10yrs ago already this pricing not to mention fj at $100..

Inflation also increases over the past 10years..

If people willing to pay HJ at $80 or more etc, it's up to them to pay the ML and not for u to label as idiot.

Who is deem to be the market maker for the so called market rates? Are u?

U can PCC by askin Ms 5 to help u because it's free! :D

rey69
19-10-2017, 07:39 AM
What's a CBJ? I damm noobie

CBJ = Chee Bye Job :D

Cheesebeast
19-10-2017, 08:28 AM
Can share ctc and location? Thanks

marcelo0632
19-10-2017, 10:20 AM
Look like early 30s, b cup boobs and cost 50+150 for full is a bit steep plus massage so so only. Singaporean or not.

firefly9
19-10-2017, 08:46 PM
bro contact and location pls