PDA

View Full Version : Pino's Pub in JB

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

6" boy
27-11-2007, 04:51 PM
Shit! I was at AW on Friday nite and the pinoy there were still mainly pork chop.Got one quite fair and she once worked in MU PUB.We adjourned to SP pub later and the chinese gals there were much better quality.6' & Jeffkl can confirmed this.However, prince not so boleh was enjoying himself at Avenue Pelangi.:rolleyes:

Yeah yeah yeah... confirmed the local cha boh in SP much much much better quality than AW. Drink also happier.

KatoeyLover69
19-12-2007, 10:58 PM
Report from The STAR dated Wednesday 19 December 2007 :-

Nightmare for Filipinas

JOHOR BARU : Two Filipino women who were promised lucrative jobs in a restaurant here ended up being locked up and forced to allow clients to fondle them.

The two were told to work in a pub as guest relations officers and service their “clients” to the extent of masturbating them.

However, the two women, 26 and 28, were unable to stand the torture and managed to escape from their captor's home several days ago and sought the assistance of Johor MCA Public Complaints and Services Bureau deputy chief Rodney Soon.

One of the victims, who identified herself as Florence, said she was approached by an agent in Manila promising a good paying job in Malaysia.

She was required to pay 10,000 pesos (RM798) to secure the job.

“I was told that I could earn as much as 30,000 pesos (RM2,300) here each month as a waitress in a restaurant,” she said.

Florence then met another woman, known as Cathyrin, and together they arrived at KL International Aiport before being driven to Johor on Dec 12.

“We reached Johor Baru at about 10am and were asked to start work at about 3pm,” she said, adding that they were required to sell about seven glasses of alcohol per customer to get their commission.

Florence said that when they argued, the “boss” told them they still owed him 30,000 pesos (RM2,300) for the air ticket, food and accommodation in Malaysia.

“It was like a nightmare for us and when we had the opportunity, we escaped,” she said, adding that they used a spare key and escaped through the back door when the “boss” went out.

“We pity the other Filipinos as we were told that the boss had about 50 girls working for him,” Cathyrin said.

Soon said that he had already informed the police and would be sending the women to Kuala Lumpur to be handed over to the Philippines embassy.

Police have detained a man in his 40s and rescued two other Filipino women from his house in Taman Sentosa on Sunday.

A Philippines embassy official said there has been a rise in the number of Filipinos getting conned in Malaysia in recent months.

The official urged Filipino nationals needing assistance to contact their 24-hour duty officer at 017-3475487.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

Photo of the 2 Pino ladies ( Florence and Cathyrin ) :-

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2007/12/19/nation/19805750&sec=nation

sex crusader
20-12-2007, 10:25 AM
Are they from Midnight inn?

fucker101
20-12-2007, 12:57 PM
Are they from Midnight inn?

Dunno leh, coz now days got so many pino pub liao. But last time i heard there were some gals work in Coolbox, Midnite, Xbox stay in Tmn Sentosa. The possibility is there. As i said b4(around March) the boss also lock the gal in the house, put extra 'pill' in their drink, then send them to hotel when they lose the energy to say no... :mad:

KatoeyLover69
20-12-2007, 11:14 PM
Bro fucker101,

Welcome back from the mountain ! :D

Hope to read more of your FRs !

D@rk Sniper69
21-12-2007, 11:01 AM
Before i kick start my FR, i would like to thank Bro Whoamim again for bringing me around JB, especially to this Pinoy Bar. I had a GRRRREAT Time.

It was Friday and i drove like so damn early in the morning to JB for meeting. By the time i finish my meeting and wanted to drive back to the hotel, the roads were so jam. So ended up having dinner with my boss first.

Called up to Bro Whoamim and appologize that i will be running late due to all this incident.

Finally call up Bro Whoamim and we met up around at 9.30pm and off we go to the Pinoy Bar (Wanted to follow the foot steps of Bro Sexypirate, but definitely avoid the BEG quality la).

Reach the place, walk in and i was amazed to see the place was filled with 50-80 gers (Holy shit!) and not much customer too. The whole place is quite dark and with little lighting, especially those sofa located far end.

Both of us took separate sofas and since Bro Whoamim was a regular there, he was immediately swarm by 6 pinoys, and everyone of them wanted a piece of him, hugging him, kissing him and fighting for his attention.

As for me, i was sitting in the next sofa, a bit blur blur .....not knowing the procedures or what to do. Ok, this is my first experience in a Pinoy bar and i also i have not been to a "Papaya Farm" for quite a long time already.

I only have 3 gers sitting next to me, but i was only interested in a ger name Paula since she was quite pretty and has very huge "Eyes". As for the other 2 gers sitting on my left, they look like old hag.

Again, not knowing how to avoid the 2 old hags, i seek for Bro Whoamim advice. He told me, if i am not interested, i should just walk to the toilet and stay there for a while and the gers will take the message and leave.

After i return to my sofa, the one that i am interested have left but the 2 hags are still stick to me (Damn it). But luckily a new girl came to me and squat in front of me to capture my attention. Initially i wasn't interested in her too coz i have set my target on Paula and her body is not as outstanding as Paula. The 2 hags still tried to win my attention until i cannot "Tahan" anymore and i politely decline their offer. But then they speak to the new ger in Tagalok (Which i don't understand initially, but later my ger told me that the 2 hags ask her to leave so that they can continue to stick to me, but luckily my new ger told them i have decline them and only then the 2 of them leave).

So, i only started to chat a lil bit more to the new ger, when i turn to look at Bro Whoamim, he was already busy with 2 pinoys. One of them was on top of him riding him and his mouth was like busy with the other ger (Wah liao, respect man! and i felt a bit slow and left out).

So, my new ger (I can't recall her name) asked me to buy her a drink so that she can start "working" on me, which i agreed. So, when she return with the drinks and tissue, she started to climb on me and ride me, allowing me to caress her body and french kiss her too. She then rub her pussy against my erected didi.

I got so heated and started to rub my hands on her pussy (The whole session she is still wearing her jeans) and then i started taking her top off. Earlier, i thought she has a "Aeroplane" size but later when i took off her bra, wow! the kind of size which not too big and not too small....just nice!

I was sucking and kissing her boobs and she keep on moaning and groaning and whisper 'Whooo"and "Ahhhh". I spend a looooong time taking good care of the boobies.

In the same time, she was already jerking me off while we were still tongue fighting with each other. I didn't keep track of the time, but the whole session was like a very long session for me.

After unload, she help me clean up and wash her hands. I thought she will go off already since she has completed her mission. Surprisingly she still stick to me for chit chatting, total she spend around 2.5 hours with me.

Damage : RM 15 (My drink) + RM 40 (Her Drink+TFK cost) + RM 10 (Tips).

Conclusion : For such a small fee, you got a lot of gers trying trying to fight for your attention, spend time chit chatting, kissing, frenching you like long lost love.....of course, money well spend. How i wish we have such bar here in Klang Valley. :(

fucker101
24-12-2007, 10:35 PM
.....since Bro Whoamim was a regular there, he was immediately swarm by 6 pinoys.....

ei...ei.... Bro Whoamim already pinoy pub regular customer? :eek:

jedycity
26-12-2007, 10:44 AM

Bro fucker101....you have been replaced liao..hahaha:p

But anyway...welcome back...

fucker101
27-12-2007, 09:02 PM
Bro fucker101....you have been replaced liao..hahaha...

Its ok... so how about u? when u free huh? may be can fix a date come out & drink. :rolleyes:

whoamim
28-12-2007, 01:42 PM

:D
as bro D@rk Sniper69 said KL don't have pinoy pub. So i always bring them there, now become regular. :p

kim9693
28-12-2007, 07:30 PM
bro tot there r pinoy in beach club in bukit bintang kl?? thou not as havoc as those in jb lah but heard tht they can be ta bao bck.....

BigJohnGuy
28-12-2007, 10:22 PM
as bro D@rk Sniper69 said KL don't have pinoy pub. So i always bring them there, now become regular. :p

Bro, you went to Sabah so long, must be fucking lots of Jakun or Iban girls...:D there lor...

jedycity
29-12-2007, 09:43 AM
Its ok... so how about u? when u free huh? may be can fix a date come out & drink. :rolleyes:

Hehehe...sure...but need to next year liao...must be Fri lah.... except 04 Jan 2008...the rest of Fri you fix and inform me...ok?:)

Peterho1
12-01-2008, 05:23 PM
Can anyone tell me where are they actually located:-

X-Box, Safe-Zone - Is it near to Jln Dedep 4, Tmn JJ...go there b4...but did not find any bus station there lei?

Mid-nite - Near to Yew's cafe, is it the Molek one or the one in Jalan Dedap 3, JJ....

Can help.....

fucker101
21-01-2008, 03:45 PM
X-Box,
Mid-nite - Near to Yew's cafe.....

Yap, the Midnite just near Molek Yew's cafe. Actually just besides Old Town Cafe, same row with OCBC.
X-Box just opposite The Store. Johor Jaya.

halexbonk
21-01-2008, 04:24 PM
bro fucker where hv u been??
missing for so long....

now i no need to go jj for pino pub oledi..
my place here also got pino pub oledi..

KatoeyLover69
21-01-2008, 05:03 PM
missing for so long....

Bro halexbonk,

Welcome back from the mountain ! :D

Please PM me the location of the Pino Pubs 'at your place' ....... any FRs ???

halexbonk
21-01-2008, 11:05 PM
well bro katoey
i nvr been to the mountain..
i just been to kelantan not much mountain there but a lot across the border...

well not much FR on the pub at my place cos basically
its all the same concept...

jbguy
22-01-2008, 10:29 AM
missing for so long....

hehe, bro,
So now u not coming JJ already lah! then me and JJmyarea come to c u lor....
bro f101 when u get free we go together leh, me was long time not cheong to these pubs already...............:o

KatoeyLover69
22-01-2008, 05:17 PM
hehe, bro,
So now u not coming JJ already lah! then me and JJmyarea come to c u lor....
bro f101 when u get free we go together leh, me was long time not cheong to these pubs already...............

Why mention Bro jjmyarea's name ??? I thought that he had "retired" from cheonging and is now a "good boy" !!! :confused:

jbguy
25-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Why mention Bro jjmyarea's name ??? I thought that he had "retired" from cheonging and is now a "good boy" !!! :confused:

that's y i try to get him out again ma....:p
long time no cheong and drink with brothers here already, realy miss them leh.

KatoeyLover69
25-01-2008, 05:07 PM
that's y i try to get him out again ma....
long time no cheong and drink with brothers here already, realy miss them leh.

Since you miss ALL of us, why not organise another JB Samsters' Gathering again to celebrate Chinese New Year 2008 ??? :D

fucker101
26-01-2008, 08:58 AM
missing for so long....

bro f101 when u get free we go together leh, me was long time not cheong to these pubs already...............

Your place? good... may be can ask Whoamim also. Now he is King og Pino Pub liao. Bro 6" also kalah... :D but currently im not so free..... may be have to wait after New Year. :mad:

whoamim
29-01-2008, 03:28 PM
Your place? good... may be can ask Whoamim also. Now he is King og Pino Pub liao. Bro 6" also kalah... :D but currently im not so free..... may be have to wait after New Year. :mad:

bro, i'm not king of Pino Pub le. They call me babaero :o
When have gathering please send me a PM.

6" boy
29-01-2008, 04:48 PM
Dear all brothers,

Need some help here. My friend is going to bring some Japanese customers for drink tomoro. Any other good recommedation for Japanese where they can hug hug and sotong hand the girls besides Pino Pub? Since my friend is bringing his customers so he asking for a little bit more standard place. Deluxe and night club is out of his list, too expensive for him. Tolong!!!

I was told that Midnite kena raid last week. Izzit true? I long time no go Midnite liao.

PrinceAllBoleh
29-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Dear all brothers,

Need some help here. My friend is going to bring some Japanese customers for drink tomoro. Any other good recommedation for Japanese where they can hug hug and sotong hand the girls besides Pino Pub? Since my friend is bringing his customers so he asking for a little bit more standard place. Deluxe and night club is out of his list, too expensive for him. Tolong!!!

I was told that Midnite kena raid last week. Izzit true? I long time no go Midnite liao.

Bro,

What is your friend's budget?

6" boy
29-01-2008, 06:11 PM
Bro,

What is your friend's budget?

Around RM1K. If go Deluxe sure not enought one. Deluxe min RM2K woh.

jbguy
29-01-2008, 08:28 PM

how abt LIXIN / APOLLO at taman Sentosa? or Ye Lai Xiang Disco?

kim9693
30-01-2008, 05:00 AM
Dear all brothers,

bro my recommend is still pinoy pub or any pub with pinoy working inside, more standard want maybe eskimo joy... why i recommend pinoy pub is becoz lots of pinoy wetn to japan to work before, perhaps most pinoy knw how to speak japanese hence, they can speak to those japanese they home language, it is a plus point for the japanese and ur friends....

whoamim
30-01-2008, 02:54 PM

some japanese customer means how many of them?
go deluxe Rm1K sure not enough.
But if go pinoy, ur friend will be serve like king.

kim9693
01-02-2008, 02:07 AM
some japanese customer means how many of them?
go deluxe Rm1K sure not enough.
But if go pinoy, ur friend will be serve like king.

hey bro was in MK kulai, jux nw with friends, the girl inside trying to rape me sia haha, like mini papaya farm... damage i dunnoe coz my friend pay for it happy hr i think is 3 buckets $100... ld is $40 for big glass....

whoamim
01-02-2008, 12:39 PM
hey bro was in MK kulai, jux nw with friends, the girl inside trying to rape me sia haha, like mini papaya farm... damage i dunnoe coz my friend pay for it happy hr i think is 3 buckets $100... ld is $40 for big glass....

bro,

dun skip the juicy part, how many pinoy manage to rape u? :confused:
describe a bit how they rape u, how helpless u r :p, next time bring me there, i will protect u, let all those pinoy rape me dry. :D

kim9693
02-02-2008, 02:24 AM
bro,

dun skip the juicy part, how many pinoy manage to rape u? :confused:
describe a bit how they rape u, how helpless u r :p, next time bring me there, i will protect u, let all those pinoy rape me dry. :D

haha... can i say no... coz i dun u to reward me with ur precious 1 point haha...
here it goes, reach there abt 10++ actually i knw to manager there... only 1 lah already cannot take it liao still wnt gang rape me arh haha.... she came she straight away massage and scratch my didi for me as if my didi is itchy and tired haha, thn my friend ask her to teach her friends some skill atleast 10 lesson thn he will treat her 10 stick of satay haha...

lesson 1 - blow job + fingering her own pussy
lesson 2 - suck my nipple
lesson 3 - i suck her nipple
lesson 4 - she ride me cowgirl
lesson 5,6,7,8,9 and 10 i forget liao haha
btw all lesson is for illustration only accept lesson 2...
in the end we still nv buy her satay haha....
she did unzip me and put her hand inside and touch...
btw when she is doing cowgirl, she can really make my didi feel like doing the action with my pants on almost wanna cum haha....
she like me suck her nipple and she moan alot... think she like bj alot, coz she keep on putting her face on top of my didi and do the action, if there only 2 of us think she already put the lovestick into her mouth liao....
if i bring her bck to hotel sure rock till the dusk non-stop... can feel tht she really gd in bed and eagle for more action....

fucker101
02-02-2008, 10:02 AM
bro, i'm not king of Pino Pub le. They call me babaero :o
When have gathering please send me a PM.

we go kulai?

whoamim
02-02-2008, 10:11 AM
we go kulai?

for new year "buang suai" issit? when?
ask our gang also. jbguy, 6", halexbonk, jjmyarea, whoelse?

fucker101
02-02-2008, 10:17 AM
for new year "buang suai" issit? when?
ask our gang also. jbguy, 6", halexbonk, jjmyarea, whoelse?

for me should be after new year liao. last time, we are 5 shooter. now plus u,becoming 6 shooter liao loh. if got any 1 would like to join in, also can lah. But im doubt jjmyarea still would like to go to this kind of place or not. If only for beer, he is ok 1. but for the actions...... u have to ask him 1st.

halexbonk
03-02-2008, 09:18 AM
welcome to kulai...
simply explain to u all how is the place there...
that place last last time was a papaya farm now its turn into
this pino pub... the place is basically the same as other pub but
it got 2 vip room where we can sing karaoke in it... and other small room that
is without doors ... the ld is Rm 40 for big and Rm 20 for small 1..

now its a hot place in kulai...
the girls is in demand sometimes not enough...

so if u guys plan to go i suggest to go earlier and should be after chinese new year tat i will be back....

fucker101
04-02-2008, 02:16 PM
welcome to kulai.......

Bro, good news!
last friday i received a call from a pinoy. She told me that now she work in Kulai HoneyXXXXXXX. Is that same pub? Only 1 pino pub in Kulai rite? the gal is last time we meet her Pepper. Still remember that nite we drink together with jjmyarea? Someone put the pill into the gal's beer, after she Blur Blur, she hide & stay with us...... we r the one who take the advantage. Now this hot gal call me and jio me go to Kulai. And ask where i stay, after i told her she said wah so near. Then i said you can stay in my house next time! :D

halexbonk
04-02-2008, 07:45 PM
bro from my information the honeyxxx already been raid few months ago and now is closing...but dunno the current situation is how la...
some more the place i heard is quite bright....

now the hottest place in kulai is Mx pub...
one of previous post got mention it...

jbguy
05-02-2008, 02:09 PM
bro from my information the honeyxxx already been raid few months ago and now is closing...but dunno the current situation is how la...
some more the place i heard is quite bright....

now the hottest place in kulai is Mx pub...
one of previous post got mention it...

Hello bro,
during CNY is the Mx pub still operation? me is not going back to home town, and few Singaporean will coming JB, so may be will try out there.....
if not will bring them to JJ one.

halexbonk
05-02-2008, 03:33 PM
yes its operate but 1st day of new year i not really sure...
cos i got saw some cny beer promotion there...

havana
07-02-2008, 01:01 PM
Gong Xi Fa Cai!

I have been reading the threads.....Is johor jaya and johor gaya the same?
Hope that some bros can help me. Thanks:)

sex crusader
07-02-2008, 11:45 PM
It should be Johor Jaya and Taman Gaya. There are both in the same vicinity.Actually, there are quite a few pinoy PUbs in Tmn Pelangi area, don't need to travel that far.;)

PatrickL33
08-02-2008, 08:15 AM
It should be Johor Jaya and Taman Gaya. There are both in the same vicinity.Actually, there are quite a few pinoy PUbs in Tmn Pelangi area, don't need to travel that far.;)

really? Where is it in Pelangi? along the pasar malam area or jalan serampang?

sex crusader
08-02-2008, 10:21 AM
Amazing wizard2 around Serampang area, Decool in Jln Kuning, Crystal2 in Tmn Sri Tebrau.But be warned, most of them are 'Pork Chop".:D

PatrickL33
08-02-2008, 10:35 AM
Amazing wizard2 around Serampang area, Decool in Jln Kuning, Crystal2 in Tmn Sri Tebrau.But be warned, most of them are 'Pork Chop".:D

>_> sad.. tot can go there since it's near my house haha

sex crusader
09-02-2008, 12:57 PM
I spend most of my drinking time in SP pub.The gals there are better in quality and friendly though no pinnoy.Bro 6' can confirm that.However, i have started a campaign to ban 60s pub. The manager there , name ah boy , is very lansi nowadays. Sorry for intercepting this thread to voice my anger.:D

sex crusader
09-02-2008, 12:58 PM
Bro Pearl, ps. post something so that i can return the favour.:p

havana
09-02-2008, 04:59 PM
Went to cool box at taman pelangi indah on 7th feb. Pls dont mistaken taman pelangi indah is around pelangi area. It is farrrrrrrrrrr from it!!!
Took a cab and reach there about half an hours time. There was more than 20 ladies that night and not many customer. Most of the girls are slim and only saw a few pork chop!!!
1 bucket(4 bottles) cost about 50Rm and the ladies drink is 40Rm!!!!!:mad:
The girls only offer breast sucking and kissing and a bit of rubba bubba......NO bj....NO hj!!!!!!!:mad:
Overall experience a bit disappointed:(

sex crusader
10-02-2008, 09:57 AM
Bro, the tornado is blowing very strong lately. Just imagined Midnite inn kena raid how many times liao for the pst two months.The new Police chief is trying to prove something leh.:cool:

biatch6969
10-02-2008, 03:13 PM
Bro, the tornado is blowing very strong lately. Just imagined Midnite inn kena raid how many times liao for the pst two months.The new Police chief is trying to prove something leh.:cool:

prove wat thing ? to prove smt should STOP or LOWER the crime rate
eg. robbery,bugulary or fights

btw any good recommendation in JB area ?

jbguy
10-02-2008, 09:07 PM

For the Crystal 2 in Sri Tebrau, Heniken beer is cheap with Rm138 per 3 bucket, was there few time and met Bro 6" once with their customers.
I like few of the local gal there becos they are very playful.:D

sex crusader
11-02-2008, 12:09 AM
Could have met you before in C2.:DAnyway, local gals there playful meh?Got two quite cute type, only comes in around 8pm.Both are hairdressers , i think.Can't really recall their names.:p

Prime Time
11-02-2008, 03:04 AM
For the Crystal 2 in Sri Tebrau, Heniken beer is cheap with Rm138 per 3 bucket, was there few time and met Bro 6" once with their customers.
I like few of the local gal there becos they are very playful.:D

Nice share. Local gal as in NL i assume :D

sex crusader
11-02-2008, 09:54 AM
prove wat thing ? to prove smt should STOP or LOWER the crime rate
eg. robbery,bugulary or fights

btw any good recommendation in JB area ?

If u want pinnoy without the SOP, Amazing seemed to be the place.However, for non-pinnoy, SP is the pub to go at the moment.The manager is friendly and the gals , especially the minah, i thought is more daring than the pinnoy. The thing that pisses me off was that the pinnoy carry their handbags with them all the time.Crystal 2 for me is usually till 9pm.Hope this help.;)

biatch6969
11-02-2008, 11:40 AM
If u want pinnoy without the SOP, Amazing seemed to be the place.However, for non-pinnoy, SP is the pub to go at the moment.The manager is friendly and the gals , especially the minah, i thought is more daring than the pinnoy. The thing that pisses me off was that the pinnoy carry their handbags with them all the time.Crystal 2 for me is usually till 9pm.Hope this help.;)

hmm... btw wat is the SOP u mention ??

Amazing and SP is at where ?

i noe crystal2 is near my fav. hawker centre.

thx

sex crusader
11-02-2008, 01:33 PM
hmm... btw wat is the SOP u mention ??Sop is the usual HJ, Head Job that you get by buying the pinnoy drinks at places llike Midnite inn, coolbox etc.But now it's a 'No" due to AV's raid.
Amazing and SP is at where ?Amazing wizard is at Tmn iskandar, near to the 'famed" Ah kun fishball noddle. SP is at Jaln serempang, near to Lavender Bakery
i noe crystal2 is near my fav. hawker centre.Btw, JB ppl don't go to Tebrau Hawker center to eat coz that place is dirty, smelly and over priced.

thx

Please see my reply above.

ePoet
11-02-2008, 02:31 PM
Friday night, second day of L N Y
Almost half the hols gone, how time does fly
Decided there and then, to amble down Cool Box
And see if I could get a Pinay, to be my fox

Walked right in, got cornered by a pair
One looked ok, but the other looked like a pear
I motioned the latter off, and got the first to stay
Asked her to sit with me, and she then showed me the way

We got ourselves a dark corner, and I asked for her name
She said her name's Nellie, and then the sweetest smile came
This girl is tall, one-seventy-two I think
But when seated you only notice, how her dimples wink

We chatted for a while, and she asked for a drink
I said, "Stay for awhile, while I stop and think..."
Then along came another, but this one's not Pinay
Apparently from Sarawak, Mary was (in the dark) okay

Nellie was shy, she just wanted to chat
I could touch her boobs, but couldn't touch her phat
Mary was different, and very aggressive
Soon I was unzipped, and she made my bro massive

We negotiated, and I finally met their target
Of 2 drinks a person, a.k.a a ladies' bucket
So Nellie gave cover, as Mary bent south
To wipe me down, and take my bro in her mouth

So one sucking me, and me frenching the other
It wasn't long before, I was moaning for my mother
I grabbed Nellie's breast, and fingered Mary's clit
Two minutes later I was cumming, with an almighty fit

They wiped me off, have to say service is great
I was a satisfied man, had my horniness abate
Before long Mary left, and I kept Nellie
We chatted awhile, with beer in my belly

Then the MIB came, and the lights came on
A mad rush for the door, and soon of girls there were none
An MIB asked for my IC, which I dutifully gave
Luckily my deed was done, what a close shave

Damage:
RM55 for 1 bucket, RM160 for 1 ladie's bucket, RM40 for one more drink for Nellie
Total RM255

biatch6969
11-02-2008, 05:39 PM
Please see my reply above.

omfg ! teberau hawker centre food cannot eat ??

i tot was cheap, then where u suggest nice seafood and "exotic meat"

havana
11-02-2008, 09:11 PM
Heard from a cab driver that there is pub call Garuda@ jalan terus:confused:(behind jalan ah fook) He said that there are many pino's, thai, prc WL after 8pm...Anyone been there before to share.....:rolleyes:

halexbonk
11-02-2008, 09:41 PM
its been a long time since we jb samster had a gathering..
since its still cny why don we had a gathering...not some action based gathering but we can come out and had good food tcss and after that only we plan.....

so guys give some feed back ...

KatoeyLover69
16-02-2008, 12:05 AM
its been a long time since we jb samster had a gathering..
since its still cny why don we had a gathering...not some action based gathering but we can come out and had good food tcss and after that only we plan.....

so guys give some feed back ...

Yeah, it was really a loooooooong time since we had the LAST JB Samsters' Gathering !

So, let's have another Gathering soon to celebrate CNY '08 !!!

Balthas
16-02-2008, 02:48 PM
I was in JB for CNY since its my kampung. While there some of my DOM uncles brought me to this Pino Pub in Permas Jaya, which according to them was rather new and opened by a friend of my cuz. Since that nite I wasn't paying for the drinks I wasn't really sure what the damage was. However, my uncles said that the damage was usually around RM100 for 4 buckets of beer (i think carlsberg) during Happy hour. LDs go for around Rm20.

Now this is the first time I've been to a Pino pub before since there is no similar place here in KL and previously my uncles only like to go to the discos, so i'm rather green in this area. THe layout of the place was once u enter dance floor is in front of you with bar and pool table on the left, then on the right you have a bunch of couches which you can sit to happy, happy. Mind you this couches seem quite 'in the open' and I couldn't tell how to get any privacy from there so oh well.

Since my uncles are regular there they had their own girls I ended up with this girl call KC (or was it Kissy) aiya my head still a bit blur from that nite. Whoo she is one hot chilli pepper. Basically it was fun fun fun for me the whole nite round. My uncles were having a lot of fun rabaing here and there and so did I. My girl kept FKing me, rabaing me, stradling me teasing me the whole nite. She even wanted to HJ me though i damn paiseh since I wouldn't want to show my little bro to my uncles and some more the place was so damn open. I did manage to korek my girls pussy as well and boy was she wet. She even said she would have BJed me if only her boss didn't restrict the shenanigans in the place. I would have tapaued her if only I didn't have any restrictions put on me for that trip (long story). I was also almost raped by one of the other girls who seemed to pining for my cuz. wah almost died.

Overall the visit was an eye opener and I see why Pino pubs are popular over in JB. Sorry bro, I can't really remember the name of the place (mind you i was still kind blur that i forgot to tip my girl for her excellent gfe). I think it was called Neptune or something maybe some of you bros have been there. Over all i bought like 5 LDs for my girl. I know some bros my scold me la for being waterfish but seriosly that was what I was that nite lol. Anyway thats my FR on the joint. If you guys are familiar with the place just put up the name of the joint. thanks

dcrusader
17-02-2008, 09:01 PM
wah..happening..
bro balthas,can PM me the exact location?:)
this my kampung too.....hehe

halexbonk
21-02-2008, 06:39 PM
ok there will be a small gathering this sat 23 feb...
location will be kulai...
cos bro fucker wanna see his long lost gf.....

anybody interested pls pm me before sat...

confirm bro going is
halexbonk tat is me...
fucker101

KatoeyLover69
22-02-2008, 01:26 AM

confirm bro going is
halexbonk tat is me...
fucker101

Enjoy yourselves ! :D

6" boy
22-02-2008, 05:42 PM
cos bro fucker wanna see his long lost gf.....

anybody interested pls pm me before sat...

confirm bro going is
halexbonk tat is me...
fucker101

Yoho brothers

I cannot make it. Got friend house warming party to attend.

Enjoy!!!

nottyboyboy
25-02-2008, 04:31 PM
wah very interested to try out the Pino's pubs in JB. I'm staying in JB but don't have many 'dodgy' friends here to go with me to the pubs. So if any fellow jb guys wanna go with me to these places, please pm me and we can go cheong together next time!

whoamim
27-02-2008, 02:52 PM
yesterday, went to pino pub at coolbox @ tmn gaya again with a friend from KL. My conclusion is this place is not worth to visit again.

we step in the pub, as usual group of girl surrounding us until the table, at least 5 girl squeeze in 2sit sofa.
Order a bucket RM55.
Waw, this time those girl very smart, keep my change, walan A, RM45 ringgit balance there. Can not like this mah, tips also must give it happy mah.
Ask my friend choose the girl.
Dino out.
MILF out.
Left 2 with us. Give those reject stock RM30 for dinner take back the balance. I also don't know for what. (tulan increase 2) My friend said never mind, we come out must happy.

TCSS with the girl, as usual raba here and there, also kena raba back. My girl very aggressive direct hand into my pants, start HJ. She said saw me many times, although i tell her this is my first time come here. :p

Half way thru, the magic question ask. LD.
Ok lor, standard procedure. Ask my friend how his girl. He everything OK, cause first time to this place.
Get 2 LD for them. RM80.
Action continue, my girl show me his 36C boobs :eek: and let me lick her nipple, in return she also suck my nipple and HJ ing me.
SUDDENLY. THE CB MANAGER COME AND ASK THE GIRL OVER, when the girl return, she told me manager ask him to another table cause got VIP customer. Walan A what VIP customer, i already open the drink, let's finish the business, but the girl told me, wait her. she will come back very fast. (tulan increase 4).
Sit there alone, watch my friend kungfu. Look around, no customer, but many girl. Kanasai, why must my girl? 10min pass by. (tulan increase 6).
Call the girl HP, no reply, (tulan increase 8). This time kena airoplane liao. Buy drink for nothing.

Come another girl, look ok, somemore i already horny, take her.
French kiss her and raba her nene. (tulan decrease 6).
she wear a super short skirt, my hand can easy slip into her panties.
Again the magic question ask.
Nothing come free, 1 drink for her.
My friend also want to add another drink for his girl. 2LD RM80.
But i advise him no need cause 1 drink is enough, anywhere my friend said money is nothing, let the girl happy maybe tomorrow got free bonk. He got the point also.

The girl get the drink, and action begin with TCSS and raba raba. She very shy never slip her into my pants, just rab outside. We french kiss most of the time, about 10min or maybe less, TNS THE CCB MANAGER COME AGAIN, SPOIL THE SOUP, CALL THE GIRL. :mad:
when the girl come back, she told me manager said here no business want to transfer her to another pub. (tulan increase 8).
She must go but give me her phone number ask me call her next time in the morning.

Walan A, so many girl in the pub why always transfer my girl? :mad:
Tiger no angry u think is sick cat ar?
CCB i also spend money here, some more is many times.

I call the so call manager aka CCB KNN jacky, ask him what problem?
He said nothing wrong, and will transfer back my previous girl, anywhere he keep his promise. Session continue with the girl and i buy her another LD RM40. HJ done. Kuku already song, but i still sibei tulan this pub manager.

when i left i saw the table beside me, same thing happen to them, table left with a bucket of drink n LD but they are sitting alone, all the girl been transfer to another conner for nothing.
This definite is not the girl problem, the pub is having serious problem making money in this slow market? Want to catch water fish also can not do so obvious mah.

total damage RM280, spend money buy 'tulan' better still i bring my friend bonking a SYT or massage.

today i decided to post this CB sexperience here and curse the pinoy pub at less close one in the near future.

fucker101
27-02-2008, 03:44 PM
cos bro fucker wanna see his long lost gf..

wa lan eh... my long lost gf service u leh. she dunwant tiu me at all. anyway at least we met GTOking and SexKing972.
Whoamim, join me lah. this place also good. the gals molest me for the whole nite also not ask LDs from me...

halexbonk
27-02-2008, 08:39 PM
where got service wor...boobs also nvr got to touch...

mlkfcuk
28-02-2008, 12:07 PM
Wah! bro i ask you to "yam char" with me on 26/2 but u nver reply lei. Than later you reply 2molo we meet! So you got plans to go Coolbox on that nite but you nver invite me lei. Then my fren call me to go out n makan at JJaya. After makan he also say want to go Coolbox for drink as near his house. But I have wind from my customer that Coolbox not a good place to go anymore as the bosses found out that customers after buy one lady drink for the chic later privately give the chics $50 so the chic "kwai kwai" sit with customer n don't order LD n still service customer "kow kow". So when the chics don't pester customer for LD how Coolbox want to make money when the whole nite the chic only order one LD n sit wif customer the whole nite till they leave.:D So now the tactic is to transfer the chic around n when they come back you will buy another LD for her mah! So Whoamim that's why you spend $280 instead of $135($55 + $80) for both of you.
If you were to tell me earlier you are going to Coolbox maybe i would have tip you off n you be better off "song song" some where else! heh heh heh.....
I am Johor boy lar bro, only residing in Melaka due to work only! Maybe i would be moving back to JB soon. :)

sex crusader
28-02-2008, 04:52 PM
I find yellow bee got a good selection of Pinnoy.Much ..much better than AW or C2.Of course, they don't do HJ.Hug..hug..rabba...rabba ..still ok.:D

-SBF-
28-02-2008, 05:33 PM
Anyone going on this weekend can PM me too. :)

monster2006
29-02-2008, 03:03 PM
Anyone going on this weekend can PM me too. :)

Bro, I think better go to Pepper House Desa Tebrau. Last Saturday, I went there. Now they operate 2 level. Stay at 2nd floor not much people coz already 12mn. Manage to get HJ only :D...ok lor better than nothing.

Anyone going on this weekend can PM me too, normally I went there alone no kaki lay...I just been transfer to JB last year.

monster2006
29-02-2008, 03:10 PM
All Bros here,

I think better go to Pepper House @ Desa Tebrau. Last Saturday, I went there alone..atleast can get HJ to compare with Cool Box no HJ at all.

Anybody want to go..pls Pm ya...I'm new in this forum but active in WSG. Just been transfer from KL last year that's why no kaki here!!:)

dinsheaf
04-03-2008, 09:03 AM
hi bros..
after reading and browsing through this forum for the last few weeks... preparing myself for my "trip to fantacy"... finally the turn came... due to work related, i came to JB.. reached JB on Sunday night.. let me share my experience since sunday night until last night..

Sunday night.. reached JB abt 10pm.. came to hotel, checked in.. and went to Amazing Wizard abt 11.30.. The place not bad.. not many customers.. when i walked in abt 3 girls came in.. and asked me to sit and offered the drink.. bought a bucket of carlsberg.. 55RM.. the three girls also i dont like so was looking ard.. There is this dancer there who is really really hot looking.. so asked the girl to ask dancer to come.. she came, drank a glass with me.. and she sat and started talking.. but nth much.. so i got bored.. and saw another girl and asked her to come also.. so now the other 3 girls getting the msg, they left..

In the end.. nth much, no sop.. just go there, drink, got some girls to talk to, some company and thats abt it.. nth much at all .. the girl even told me.. "I can touch yours.. but u cannot touch mine..." i was like.. what the F**k..

So in the end.. came back to hotel a little bit disappointed..
Damage bucket carlsberg 55RM + 2 ladies drink (20RM each)... Ok lah.. not so bad after all..

Monday Night..
Midnite Inn
wanted to get some sop in place.. went to midnite Inn... the place looks HAUNTED... NO BLODDY PEOPLE.. NO BLODDY GIRLS... when i walked in abt 2 approached me.. and i wanted to wat and see first if got other girls or not.. but these girls first thing said... you get 1 bucket LD and 1 bucket man drink and we all drink together.... But i did not buy any.. waited for a while, saw other sofa's but cant seem to see anythign happening ard..
So i got out of the place..
Damage... NULL...

X-BOX
From there went to X-Box.. this place quie a number of girls.. one big boob mimi (25 yrs) came and 3 other old fat(28, 30 and 26) women came as well.. did not like any of them.. but i wanted to get some drink of going ard here and there.. so got a bucket carlsberg 55RM.. and waited for a while.. saw a girl going by and asked mimi to get her.. she came in.. seems like she at X-box only abt 3 days.. but once she came nearby.. i did not like her also..
in the end.. felt disappointed.. no SoP happened.. and thats abt it.. wanted to leave... and i left..
Damage.. 55RM (bucket carlsberg)

SP
From there thought might give a try at some local scene.. went to SP.. and man.. even at about 12.30md.. this place was crowded.. and among all the girls.. i saw these 3 local chinese girls there... Damn SYTs... 1 really really sweet, cute... and the other, had a homely look on her face, qutie tall and slim.. but because i went late, all these girls said, they busy entertaining other customers.. so bought myself a bucket, and waited till the end... and no one came back... and in the end... i did not finish the bucket.. left two bottles.. and i left SP back to hotel...

Came back hotel.. i HJ myself.. and go to sleep.........

quite a sad story huh...

well, i still got tonight and tmr night to explore...

Bros, wondering where would be the place to go to.. for some good looking girls and also for some SOPs.. i would be going alone.. so any bros would like to go with me as well?

sugardad
05-03-2008, 01:13 PM
Errr.........Bro, Amazing Wizard not open on Sunday la, I am having steamboat with them at their house la.... You must have got your day wrong. Ya, the sexier dancer is there too not the very skinny one...

sex crusader
06-03-2008, 05:20 PM
So you must be very steam lor?:DAny bro got info on a new pub named SOHO?Heard the pinnoy there very happening.

sugardad
07-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Actually some of the gals have just moved to their new hostel and its walking distance from my place and now they dont dare to bola bola me any more.

SOHO, dont know how to put it......OK, for guys that had been to SOHO before its was converted, its almost the same, there is a live band still. I was there twice last month, only 3 pinoy but the beer is cheap...3 bucket for RM99 Happy Hour . Cos was there with other pinoy so never buy LD. The Place is big and its not too dark and for EPL soccer fans, this is a must try place cos the projector screen is super huge... think it 26 Ft by 16 ft.

Happening or not on the gals, I am not too sure but they rotate from Yellow Bee , Eskimo Joy and SoHo.

sex crusader
07-03-2008, 03:43 PM
No wonder i went to YB last Thursday and didn't see my darling Sabah gal.:DBtw, those who are into 'Cina" pub, there is a pub by the name of 'Hit Studio' which situated in TAman MAju is real good. Lots of SYT.Happy hour for three buckets of Skoll is only RM99.

sugardad
07-03-2008, 04:47 PM
Hit Studio not really located in Tmn Maju, Use to go there when it first open, but damn expensive and gals there were like zoo nursery.
Should check it out sometime later.

Also heard another new pinoy pub just opened. Its behind mid-nite Inn. Any bro check it up please summit FR.

king6800
11-03-2008, 06:29 PM
I was in Pepper House on the tsunami election day at abt 11.00pm. Only one customer and abt 7-8 pinoys. Ordered 1 bucket (RM55) and 1 LD (RM40). not much action with her tight jeans on. But has nice boobs and nice body too compared to those at Coolbox. Kept pestering for 2nd LD which i said no. Anyway i am too busy concentrating on the election results on the tv.

KatoeyLover69
19-03-2008, 08:43 PM
location will be kulai...cos bro fucker wanna see his long lost gf.....

Report from The STAR dated Wednesday 19 March 2008 :-

Eight Filipinas picked up in raid at outlet

JOHOR BARU : Eight Filipinas, believed to be guest relations officers (GROs), were hauled up by police after a raid on an entertainment outlet.

The women, aged between 20 and 32, were detained for not having valid working permits and other offences.

A 38-year-old man, who works as an attendant, was also arrested during the 10.30pm raid at the outlet in Indahpura, Kulai, on Monday.

Kulai Jaya OCPD Supt Zulkefly Yahya said initial investigations revealed that the premises did not have a proper permit.

“They have been in operation for over one week.

“We believe the women were used as GROs. We will investigate further to check whether a syndicate is involved,” he said.

Supt Zulkefly said police searched the premises after receiving a tip-off.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

KatoeyLover69
19-03-2008, 08:46 PM
I hope that Bro halexbonk was NOT in that Kulai Pino Pub when the Police raided that place ...... otherwise kena 'naik lori' and sleep 1 night in Kulai Hilton Hotel FOC :D

whoamim
19-03-2008, 09:01 PM
I hope that Bro halexbonk was NOT in that Kulai Pino Pub when the Police raided that place ...... otherwise kena 'naik lori' and sleep 1 night in Kulai Hilton Hotel FOC :D

I just call the pinoy at Kulai, they are fine. Business as usual. :D:p

KatoeyLover69
19-03-2008, 09:14 PM
I just call the pinoy at Kulai, they are fine. Business as usual.

Maybe that 'raid' is just a 'wayang' ...... back in operation after their Savings A/c had been 'topped-up' ??? :mad:

halexbonk
19-03-2008, 10:20 PM
Thanks bro KatoeyLover69 for ur concern..,luckily i was not around...
but i also heard that in another joint around 20+ pinoys were arrested by imigresen...

so now adays pino pub in kulai got not enough gals...

KatoeyLover69
20-03-2008, 07:46 AM
Thanks bro KatoeyLover69 for ur concern..,luckily i was not around...
but i also heard that in another joint around 20+ pinoys were arrested by imigresen...

so now adays pino pub in kulai got not enough gals...

Since the Pino pubs in Kulai all got raided why don't you come over to the Pino pubs in JB ? :D

abflug34
27-03-2008, 04:40 PM
wow cant wait to have a chancesto go there..

kungpowkia
30-03-2008, 12:33 PM
Went to Pepper House and SP last week, had quite few good sessions though.

Pepper House
-------------
Near Jusco at Desa Tebrau, dunno which Street or Jalan, if the taxi blur fuck just tell them drop you at Jusco, can walk over within 10 mins. It's a row of shop houses across the main road.

Reached PH about 6:30pm, no many people. Sit down only the gals jump on me, never ask for drink just hug me like long lost bf. Nice, known quite a few gal there, Angie, Gracia, Jessy, Yna, Eve, can't remember all. Come in different sizes and shape, different characters too. Generally they are quite young, some smoke and some don't.

Bought 1 LD, let me touch NN and everyone told me they have their period coming on the same day, perfect. Manage to dig through one and found the pad, nothing there, see, they wasted a lot of good pads like that. No action and the gal is asking for 2nd drink, told her give me an HJ and the drink will follow. She practically drag me to the corner and try to make me cum, feels painful initially due to her inexperience but after some NN licking and digging she manage to give me a better HJ, cum in no time, shiok. Bought her another LD and venture to other gals, some big NN there are very attractive under the dim light.

Left by 9:30pm, need to rush back to SG, wish I could stay longer though. When came out I saw Bah Kut Teh next door, nabeh, if I had known earlier I would come here for dinner before going in.

LD drink standard RM40, Happy Hour one tub of 4 is RM37++. Pay on the spot.

SP
--
At Japan Serampang, along the same road there are so many other pubs, seems to me most of them are local gals with some mixture from Philippines and Indonesia.

Been there early, 8:00pm no one there except few tables. Along came a friendly gal, not to tell much here else she may know who I am. We TCSS for a while, can hug can kiss no problem. LD drink is $20 but the scene is different from Philippino pubs, can't really get action on the spot and the place is deserted during early hours, want to get also pai seh, all gals looking at my table. Got few of them joining me, better looking ones, wow, very lucky. We played quite a few games and finished few tubs of beers. I was drunk when I walk out of the place, by beer, no kidding.

General feeling is that, if you want to have fun and don't mind not getting BJ/HJ/FJ on the spot or with the first few LD you spent, SP is for you. I had quite a good time there. The spending is a little steep though, non-Happy Hour, a tub of 4 Heinekens will cost RM62. Happy Hour only Monday-Friday, 3 tubs like RM100 or something, pay when leaving. Then again, I was not really looking for a quickie then, just want to check out how's these places are.

If you have questions, just ask, don't flame me hor.

sex crusader
31-03-2008, 11:10 AM
SP outdated liao! The latest PUb in Jb with lots of Pinnoys is Be cool at Jln Serempang. Happy hours about 9 of them. There's one pinnoy i would like to single out. Her name is Denise, i 've never seen such a fair pinnoy. I think i itchy liao and would give her a try.:D

kungpowkia
31-03-2008, 03:43 PM
Thanks SC for sharing, care to elaborate the system of "Be Cool" a little? :)

6" boy
31-03-2008, 04:40 PM
Thanks SC for sharing, care to elaborate the system of "Be Cool" a little? :)

Bro Kungpowkia

If next time u at Tmn Pelangi, maybe can try Be Cool (formerly know as Love Boat). It is a pub not LSB.

Business operation starts as early as 3pm. Beer is RM86++ for 2 buckets. There can sing song but the girls cannot cha neh neh one. Sit there and chit chat OK lah. If she like you maybe you can plant some kiss on her cheek. Depends on your charm and skill.

I used to visit there last time but the girls limited choice. But last week I went there I was so suprise to see the boss had actually imported some new stocks. The girl sitting with Bro Sexc. was WOW!!! My mouth also open big big. Got two other Sabahan SYT also very chio. Yummy...

Bro Sexc., Denice is which one already? The one sitting with you one izzit? I tot she is Chinese.

My girl Carol SMS me almost everyday, Walan eh... scary man. Saturday & Sunday also SMS me. Jialat liao.

sex crusader
31-03-2008, 06:10 PM
No lah, Denise was the one hugged tight tight by Simone ! I whole nite 'Mak kim kim" try to get her.She is pinnoy!That one sat with me was Joey, also SYT! Quite 'chun'!Carol good mah, mouth big enough to shallow your whole di -di!:D

kungpowkia
01-04-2008, 12:45 AM
so it's just like SP but with better quality ladies har, ok lah, next Sat go see see look look then post FR...

I think still need to go PH release first then go BC cool down have fun.

I am sure if the sian char boh skill good can up them one, but take time waste efforts, I got no time no effort, pay money shoot liao KLKK is my style. :D

KatoeyLover69
01-04-2008, 06:19 PM
I was driving around Taman Pelangi yesterday evening and saw that there is a newly opened Pino Pub at Jalan Sri Pelangi, Taman Pelangi called "Amazing Wizard" ......... anybody got any FRs on this pub ? :confused:

JBCheongster
01-04-2008, 07:32 PM
SP
--
.....seems to me most of them are local gals with some mixture from Philippines and Indonesia.

......can hug can kiss no problem.

General feeling is that, if you want to have fun and don't mind not getting BJ/HJ/FJ on the spot or with the first few LD you spent, SP is for you.

Hi Bro,
Good FR, UP ur points. Anyway, I always go to Jln Serampang for drinks and didn't realised SP so happening.
Got a Q for u? Do you mean that even the local girls can hug, kiss and on-able? Do u mean these girls provide BJ/HJ/FJ also?:p

thks.:D

sex crusader
01-04-2008, 10:32 PM
I was driving around Taman Pelangi yesterday evening and saw that there is a newly opened Pino Pub at Jalan Sri Pelangi, Taman Pelangi called "Amazing Wizard" ......... anybody got any FRs on this pub ? :confused:

Not new liao! It's AW 2! Same boss as AW.You can find the pinnoy rotating between these two pubs.Most of the pork chops are still there.You want beter quality pinnoy, it's either Be cool or Yellow bee at the moment.:)

kungpowkia
02-04-2008, 02:30 AM
Hi Bro,
Good FR, UP ur points. Anyway, I always go to Jln Serampang for drinks and didn't realised SP so happening.
Got a Q for u? Do you mean that even the local girls can hug, kiss and on-able? Do u mean these girls provide BJ/HJ/FJ also?:p

thks.:D

FJ/BJ/HJ? Not in the bar, they told me if they like you they will follow you to the hotel nearby. Local gals are mostly from the north of Msia, the one I tried is from Muar. They really don't mind having good time with me but of course I don't think we can't rush things, it will take sometime for them to warm up too.

Basically, spend some money drinking beer, play few hours of games, buy them 1 or 2 LD and slowly talk them into following you for happy endings.

Takes time and effort though, which I can't do so often. Wish you luck man, I am sure you can do it.

oahpekahsom
02-04-2008, 11:07 AM
Bro Kungpowkia

If next time u at Tmn Pelangi, maybe can try Be Cool (formerly know as Love Boat). It is a pub not LSB.

Business operation starts as early as 3pm. Beer is RM86++ for 2 buckets. There can sing song but the girls cannot cha neh neh one. Sit there and chit chat OK lah. If she like you maybe you can plant some kiss on her cheek. Depends on your charm and skill.

I used to visit there last time but the girls limited choice. But last week I went there I was so suprise to see the boss had actually imported some new stocks. The girl sitting with Bro Sexc. was WOW!!! My mouth also open big big. Got two other Sabahan SYT also very chio. Yummy...

Bro Sexc., Denice is which one already? The one sitting with you one izzit? I tot she is Chinese.

My girl Carol SMS me almost everyday, Walan eh... scary man. Saturday & Sunday also SMS me. Jialat liao.

thanks for info bro...3pm got gals already? any gal to recommend?

sex crusader
02-04-2008, 03:38 PM
Look for Denise(pinnoy). Very sweet and fair gal.After 7, look for Suki(wild and daring).Happy cheonging!:)

kungpowkia
03-04-2008, 12:22 AM
So, after reading the recommendations from bro SC I went to Be Cool and check it out.

The place opens at 3pm so yes, 3 pm got gals already. The thing is that some of the customers are there early so there are constant shortage of gals until around 7pm where the rests start pouring in.

This place is more established as it is more spacious and a stage for performances. It is segmented into 2 sections by a wall (through door) and all open spaces with high round tables and chairs, just like any other pubs do. One side of it for customers who like to sing K-oke and the other side for those who prefer lesser noise.

Long story short, I sat down and Jasmine came for the orders, got myself a bucket. Happy hour Tiger RM82 for 2 buckets, Heineken RM92. She is quite friendly but too busy handling other customers. The man to gal ratio is like 5:2 before 6pm. (Beauty to Monster ratio is lower 1:5)

Got bored for 2 straight hours, most of the gals started work after 7pm. Sasha was way too sweet, Sabah gal don't speak Mandarin. Suki is nice and slim, touch her NN a few time and they seem real, she got pissed and never come back to my table again, show me f**k face over the other table. Sasha stays with me for a while before she ventures off to other tables.

By then I noticed this hang out's main customers are Chivas fans. Unless you open a bottle, the gals do not sit with you for long. I seriously think the prettier ones have better things to do than spending time with happy hour beer customers. So yes, the gals quality is good, but I don't enjoy as much compare to when I am at SP. SP is more like a beer place and Be Cool is like a Chivas place. Unless something drastic happen, I don't think I will set foot on this place again. Nothing bad, just that I feel I don't click with the place and gals.

If you have more money to burn and more time to spend, Be Cool can be really nice. Good luck and have fun bros.

sex crusader
03-04-2008, 08:45 AM
Bro, first time you met a girl and you started 'teh-ne-ne' oredi. Suki is a playful girl and she is ok with us. We don't go around pubs to teh ne-ne unless in LSB or AW.After a couple of times with them, frenching, rubbing is not a problem for us.A word of caution, if you teh the wrong one, you might ended up bruises everywhere.:cool:

oahpekahsom
03-04-2008, 11:39 AM
Look for Denise(pinnoy). Very sweet and fair gal.After 7, look for Suki(wild and daring).Happy cheonging!:)

ty bro...but when I see the ratio of monster and beauty ...can't help laughing...

Ronsee
03-04-2008, 01:23 PM
the pinoy pubs in JB is really cheap considering the prices you pay in ringgits. I myself used to be a regular in the pinoy pubs nightscene in SG.

The most popular places in SG are like duxton road/hill areas, Paramount hotels along Tanjong Katong road.

Some of these pubs are pretty daring where girls can do HJs or BBBJs for u right inside the pubs if you buy them lady drinks.

There are some dark corners inside these pubs normally for u to do hanky panky stuff ;)

LDs starts from SG10 for single shots, Doubles are at SG20 up to SG50 LDs. Normally if u r able to negotiate with the girls u like with a double shot at SG20 u could prolly get a HJ done easily. If you want BBBJ u will need at least a SG50 LD to get it. Then again alot depends on the girls individually. But to get them out for sex whether ST or overnight will depend alot on your persuasive skills and how heavy is your pocket.

In KL theres a place called Beach Club which also have a lot of pinoys plying their trade there. But those girls are hardcore in that you can actually book them out for overnight sex etc. Most of those pinoys are there for 1 to 2 weeks transit before they return to singapore to work in the pubs/ clubs here.

Just sharing some experiences and information.

sugardad
03-04-2008, 06:27 PM
Was out last night to 3 joint and of course after reading abt "Be Cool" must pay a visit again cos know the Boss and Boss wife. The main target was to see the highly acclaimed pinoy there but came to found out the boss fired all of them cos they are not doing their job well and constantly on the phone.
It was a chivas night last night and was sponsored a bottle by the boss. Local gal quality not too bad but ratio not that low la, maybe 3 good one to 5 pork chop and or old goat.

2nd stop at Crystal 2, they had pinoy all this while but lower profile and there is only 5 pinoy and the rest all local. the other thing is that there are 5 local gal that is tall and slim with long hair. almost 5ft8 . which is not too common. know the boss too so got happy hour price for non happy hour.

3rd stop Amazing Wizard.
The best thing abt visiting a pinoy pub is week days cos not so much customer. There was 3 of us and because I knew most of the old birds there so I knew how the drill works, Go and hunt the best to bring back to my table. So got 3 above average gal that we are able to slip our hand into the bra, into the undies,dig pussy. my drinks damage 2 X RM20 LD. Friends like their gal more so 4 X RM20 LD. Beer only buy 1 bucket cos cannot drink anymore.

Next......is not an FR actually, was in YB last week but don't think I will enjoy that kind of place cos its too bright, difficult to have action and must invest more time and money before anything can happen even though Pinoy quality is above average but think they are too pampered by lots of big boss there.

Also heard a piece of news that there is a pub in JB go strip tease show in a pub. Cannot confirm until I visit my self.

And one kind of pub that was never discuss in Malaysia Forum,......... Its Tom Yam Joint........
Yes, no kidding, its a Thai Chick Pub... Now everybody will say I been there already....... Location, New York Hotel Basement, ex-NY club.. its known as Juup.....

Also was told sakura KTV got not bad PRC and will pay a visit soon..

KatoeyLover69
03-04-2008, 07:07 PM
Also heard a piece of news that there is a pub in JB go strip tease show in a pub. Cannot confirm until I visit my self.

And one kind of pub that was never discuss in Malaysia Forum,......... Its Tom Yam Joint........
Yes, no kidding, its a Thai Chick Pub... Now everybody will say I been there already....... Location, New York Hotel Basement, ex-NY club.. its known as Juup.....

I am interested in the 'strip-tease' shows & the Tom Yam Pubs :cool:....... please recee and provide FRs ....... thanks !

kungpowkia
03-04-2008, 11:41 PM
Wah, cannot touch NN one ah, I dunno leh, pai seh...

Thanks Sugardad for those useful information, I seriously don't think I can be half as savvy so it is pretty much down to luck for me then :)

How much you have to spend every week living like that knowing all the bosses?

sex crusader
03-04-2008, 11:47 PM

3rd stop Amazing Wizard.

Nothing great! Just that they have Thai band performing and the singers can come and accompany you.I don't think there is strip show! I won't go there again as i kena urine test the very first time i stepped into this joint.

kungpowkia
03-04-2008, 11:57 PM
Just sharing some experiences and information.

Bro Ronsee, keep it coming man....

sugardad
07-04-2008, 02:39 PM
OK, let me tell you what I can.....

Jupp, The Tom Yam Joint.

It was an accidental discovery and believe me it was thru some gal friend of mine...... The very first time I was there, believe me, it was everything the NV club was and did see some tom yam running around...as it was after many moons since my last visit so dont know anybody there. Me and my 2 other cheong kaki choose a table near stage. Drinks is kinda ex so had what ever on promo. later came a tom yam call Ah Pai, can speak english and mandrain but must converse slowly la. Later she got another friend Ai Ai, so chit chat, than more gals came. Yes, with LD, think is abt RM22 so we had 4 gals and 3 guys. later when live band start, all the gal disappear and one by one start to appear on stage singing....its like parading and also can hang flower too. So you get to see all the tom yam.

Also got handsome young male singer if our fellow female samster is interested cos saw a few entertaining old ladies.

We spend a couple of hours there and hook up with a few gals, promise to return 3 days later. Total damage 4bucket of beer plus I think 6 LD.

Warning : This gals are pro, dont think like some pinoy that are totally fresh so you got to be very careful. They will scheme you for drinks and shopping and etc. For experience, refer to singapore thread on Thai gals......(lucky I read )

During the second visit, of course we hook up more and start with a bit of ruba ruba and kisses then we went for makan and send them to their home in DNP Plaza. One thing I really dislike is that they keep telling you to bring them out for shopping, buy this and that for them...don't give in.

Anyway they did not manage to get anything from me but one of my kaki managed to bed another long hair gal...can't remember the name.

__________________________________________________ ______________

STRIP TEASE JOINT,
Will give FR later this week......let me visit first la.

__________________________________________________ _____________

How much do I spend?????

Its not alot, Among my kakis and myself, we have this agreement. We share the bills but LD your own. So to go 2 or 3 pubs a night is not heavy on the wallet. And of course we don't drink every night, 2 to 4 times a week. some time out station too ... even that we share like hotel , food,toll , petrol, so its not that much. My drinking Kakis are well connected so they know the boss and intro to me la.

6" boy
09-04-2008, 11:56 AM
Bro kungpowkia, you teh neh neh on the first visit of course the girl will scare away lah. Cannot kam kam chen one. Slow and steady. The girl you mention is not "Sasha", its "Tasha". Very petty. I was told by her friend that she go back Sabah for 1 week to bring her friends here. Also SYT like her. Most probably they will start work next week.

Suki is playful. I don't directly cha her neh neh but few time I pretend pretend rub her neh neh with my elbow. Wow, hers are real. Hur Hur Hur.

Bro Sugardad, apparently we had been cheonging the same pubs most of the time... Be Cool & C2. But I very sien to go C2 becoz everytime I go i will sure very mabuk.

Last week my friend brought me to 60s and the place damn crowded. Got a few SYT not bad. They will still come over to our table to say hello despite there are some other girls around us. However, due to full house, all girls just butterfly. This place must go after 9pm because most of the girls start working after 9pm. Was told that about 40 girls working there. Must be very competitive for them working there.

Bro Jeffkl, where are u lah. Long time no see you come out cheong already.

hamster08
09-04-2008, 12:25 PM
Bro 6", i went C2 twice last week but did not see you there wor? If i am there, then maybe i can share your mabukness. Anyway, pinoy gals in C2 now are nothing to shut about as well as the local gals. However, i have one regular gal there who will always accompany me whole night long :p and in my last visit, she bought me a drink:cool: ! haha..........gentleman drink.......Hope to catch up with you, Bro 6" one of these days. Cheeeerrss...........

sex crusader
09-04-2008, 01:20 PM
I suspect C2 sells fake beer. I always get high after two glasses of 'Tiger"!As for the gals, hopeless!

6'. Chun bor? 60s got so many chicks huh?But i cannot go there coz one of the gals is after me ler! Not money lar but my body le!:D

oahpekahsom
09-04-2008, 01:44 PM
I suspect C2 sells fake beer. I always get high after two glasses of 'Tiger"!As for the gals, hopeless!

6'. Chun bor? 60s got so many chicks huh?But i cannot go there coz one of the gals is after me ler! Not money lar but my body le!:D

wa serious allegation....fake beer? how much is a bottle of chivas? that one not fake right?

6" boy
09-04-2008, 03:58 PM
I try not to go C2 because of the 'fake' Tiger. The Chivas is real but the Tiger taste funny and it make me stim stim. Tonight I going Be Cool.

Bro SexC. you are a wanted at 60's izzit? Keh keh keh.. the girl after you sure you got some certain skill that you not reveal to me...

Bro Hamster, you know me meh??? Hur hur hur

hamster08
09-04-2008, 05:40 PM
Bro 6" , i am the one called you just now and asked you to go BeCool tonite lah......hur hur hur........:p So, now you know who i am liao??:confused:

sex crusader
11-04-2008, 05:46 PM
Almost 6 liao! Time for Happy hour!6', hamster, JeffKL, Princeallboleh, on bor?:p

JeffKL
11-04-2008, 05:58 PM
Almost 6 liao! Time for Happy hour!6', hamster, JeffKL, Princeallboleh, on bor?:p

actually, i can leave my office now liao.. 6.30 meet where?

sex crusader
11-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Hit Studio! Heard that new stock of SYT arrived yesterday.Wonder other bro here will join us also?We are surely the noisest one there.Feel free to join us.Ciao!:D

hamster08
15-04-2008, 11:59 AM
Last nite went to a pub in Johor Jaya called B&U with 2 friends. This was actually my second time there and my first time experience there was not too good as nobody came to layan us.

Since i got kept 2 buckets there, so just took out the card and asked the gal to bring the drinks to our table. One of my friends is a regular there so naturally his gal, Jassy came to serve him. Jassy: Look 6.5/10, Body: 8/10 :p

I and my other friend were newbies there so nobody came to us and we lan lan sat on the chairs and drank the beer. Finally, got gals came to us and sit to chit chat with us. My gal is Nini Look: 8/10 Body: 6.5/10 and she is quite lansi at first coz never look at our table but after some chit chat and LD, she became very friendly and i get to hug and she rubbed her ass against me. Thin skirt so got feel lah :p

Whereas, my friend got one called Darling or something like that, Look: 7/10 Body: 6.5/10 and unable to do much as the gal was over-dress......her younger sis who also at our table only talk to her sister but she looks 8/10 body 8/10......next time, must tackle this haolian gal........

In this pub, u need to buy the gals LD in order to get them to accompany u and once u r get closer wif them, u can jior them out for a session or two....but price wise, i m not too sure coz haven't try yet.....this can be considered as a normal pub, u can only hug hug, char neh neh by coincidently and FK a bit lah :p.....all the gals here are mostly NL or Sabahan or Sarawakians..............

sex crusader
18-04-2008, 04:20 PM
Friday liao! Tonite cheong tar lok?I cheong riverpool !Got new mei-mei call me go over.:D

6" boy
18-04-2008, 05:22 PM
Friday liao! Tonite cheong tar lok?I cheong riverpool !Got new mei-mei call me go over.:D

The GF from Hit Studio just called me said she now working in Riverpool. So what time? 7pm?

My another GF in Love Boat said tonight she B'day ask me to go over also. Wah!!! Me really very busy. What to do... Prince of Pub mah.

sex crusader
18-04-2008, 06:01 PM
What birthday? Asked you to become robert head lah.:D

Seventh
26-04-2008, 07:06 PM
Went to Pepper House and SP last week, had quite few good sessions though.

Pepper House
-------------
Near Jusco at Desa Tebrau, dunno which Street or Jalan, if the taxi blur fuck just tell them drop you at Jusco, can walk over within 10 mins. It's a row of shop houses across the main road.

Reached PH about 6:30pm, no many people. Sit down only the gals jump on me, never ask for drink just hug me like long lost bf. Nice, known quite a few gal there, Angie, Gracia, Jessy, Yna, Eve, can't remember all. Come in different sizes and shape, different characters too. Generally they are quite young, some smoke and some don't.

Bought 1 LD, let me touch NN and everyone told me they have their period coming on the same day, perfect. Manage to dig through one and found the pad, nothing there, see, they wasted a lot of good pads like that. No action and the gal is asking for 2nd drink, told her give me an HJ and the drink will follow. She practically drag me to the corner and try to make me cum, feels painful initially due to her inexperience but after some NN licking and digging she manage to give me a better HJ, cum in no time, shiok. Bought her another LD and venture to other gals, some big NN there are very attractive under the dim light.

Left by 9:30pm, need to rush back to SG, wish I could stay longer though. When came out I saw Bah Kut Teh next door, nabeh, if I had known earlier I would come here for dinner before going in.

LD drink standard RM40, Happy Hour one tub of 4 is RM37++. Pay on the spot.

SP
--
At Japan Serampang, along the same road there are so many other pubs, seems to me most of them are local gals with some mixture from Philippines and Indonesia.

Been there early, 8:00pm no one there except few tables. Along came a friendly gal, not to tell much here else she may know who I am. We TCSS for a while, can hug can kiss no problem. LD drink is $20 but the scene is different from Philippino pubs, can't really get action on the spot and the place is deserted during early hours, want to get also pai seh, all gals looking at my table. Got few of them joining me, better looking ones, wow, very lucky. We played quite a few games and finished few tubs of beers. I was drunk when I walk out of the place, by beer, no kidding.

General feeling is that, if you want to have fun and don't mind not getting BJ/HJ/FJ on the spot or with the first few LD you spent, SP is for you. I had quite a good time there. The spending is a little steep though, non-Happy Hour, a tub of 4 Heinekens will cost RM62. Happy Hour only Monday-Friday, 3 tubs like RM100 or something, pay when leaving. Then again, I was not really looking for a quickie then, just want to check out how's these places are.

Bro i work in sg too,but live at Jb..next time if u wanna chiong can jio me along too,coz due to no kaki for pinoys pub or any LSB i always go alone lol...i heard Tanjong pagar "Rabbits" quite happening..mostly pinoys..but never had a chance to explore yet:)

flyinbear
27-04-2008, 01:17 AM
Bro i work in sg too,but live at Jb..next time if u wanna chiong can jio me along too,coz due to no kaki for pinoys pub or any LSB i always go alone lol...i heard Tanjong pagar "Rabbits" quite happening..mostly pinoys..but never had a chance to explore yet:)

yo, i also work in sg but live in jb as well... usually i will ask my fren to join along during my off day which is at weekend... sometimes we r bored until no new places to try out... looks like i haf found a few kakis here that can go and hunt ard for nice places... interested can email me @ [email protected]

cheers :)

Seventh
27-04-2008, 12:55 PM
I drop by at Pepperhouse last nite with my frens,my very first time there and that would be my last time as well,At first i thought of going to midnight inn,but i heard that place now looked like a haunted place? ok nevermind so i just try this new joint,when i first stepped in,the were like 20+ girls without any customers@9pm,well 4 girls came to us and then we proceed to the sofa,the place is kinda bright and i can clearly see their faces,wahlao:eek: ...sorry to say that they really looked like ~_~, okay anyway fine,i continue my drink and ignored them...i even went outside hoping that when i am back those gals would go away,but i am wrong..they are still there!!! and the moment i sit down they are ald asking for their drinks,i told them "hindi" in tagalog which means "no"..i said i came her to watch soccer only(ManU Vs chealsea) lol..those two gals beside me was trying to kiss me and rub against my didi with my jeans on it,i told them NO again i am here for soccer only!!then suddenly my fren bought his girl LD i was like har:confused:,WHY ? i wanna siam lioa...his girl was ok la...the thing is dunno why all wearing jeans yesterday,i ald half sian...i went to the front there and scout for any better girls..but all really cannot make it..i was so dissapointed coz i have been to midnight inn and a few pinoys pub at singapore,this is the worst...after shortly my fren also got bored ald and we finished up our drinks then siam...i told my fren i wasn't satisfied so i went to midnight inn again to check out the place whether if is true that is not as happening like before,the moment i step in only i started to regret lioa..i should have came here in the first place,is not as crowded as before but still there alot of nice ladies...ahhhh,my fren is lack of vit M this month so we left...arggg...till today i haven't unload yet..it's been a week...and now i browsing the forum to look for some nice MP to go later lol..around pelangi area i guess...no kaki nevermind i go alone:) ,i need to released my tension now before i go back to work tomorrow T_T

sugardad
13-05-2008, 12:46 PM
So happen was in Amazing last night and boy am I suprised..........

Bad:mad:
Beer is more expensive.......
A lot more Malay, Indian and ang mo customer.....

GOOD:)

A lot more younger Pinas
gals are not allowed to wear Bra :p

Pinkycatt
13-05-2008, 02:38 PM
[QUOTE=sugardad;2766332]So happen was in Amazing last night and boy am I suprised..........

Yo Bro,

How to get hold of this place?

Pinky

havana
13-05-2008, 06:59 PM
Very simple.........
Just read from page 1 to current page, u should be able to find it:cool:

vandk040107
14-05-2008, 12:00 AM
I was regular in pepper house. my gf was dana. she was nice. but unfortunately, this joint is getting bad. most of the gals ask for $40 drink. they will not accept if you offer them $20 drink. they tend to force customers to buy them $40 drink.

i understand frm a pino, the reason why they ask for $40 big drink - just because they noticed that most of customers are willing to buy $20 + $20 small drink then stop. so they force customers to buy $40 drink. and can look for next cust later. even yr skill is fantastic, they will leave you after they got their $40 drink.

some bro may not agree with my statement. so this msg is for those who agreed the above.

vandk040107
14-05-2008, 12:02 AM
I was regular in pepper house. my gf was dana. she was nice. but unfortunately, this joint is getting bad. most of the gals ask for $40 drink. they will not accept if you offer them $20 drink. they tend to force customers to buy them $40 drink.

i understand frm a pino, the reason why they ask for $40 big drink - just because they noticed that most of customers are willing to buy $20 + $20 small drink then stop. so they force customers to buy $40 drink. and can look for next cust later. even yr skill is fantastic, they will leave you after they got their $40 drink.

some bro may not agree with my statement. so this msg is for those who agreed the above.

KatoeyLover69
16-05-2008, 01:19 AM
Report from The New Straits Times dated Thursday 15 May 2008 :-

154 held in JB vice den raids

Police showed they were serious about eradicating vice activities in Johor State as they conducted 37 raids on vice dens, all within 3 days.

Johor Police Chief Mohd Shariff said 154 people were arrested during the raids conducted from 9 to 12 May 2008.

"Those arrested include 93 Filipinos, 22 Chinese nationals and 17 Indonesians, all believed to be involved in prostitution and work permit abuse".
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

SwissTony
17-05-2008, 05:24 PM
Has anyone been to CoolBox recently? I heard that the girls stopped giving hj and bbbj recently (or as of a couple months ago) after some neighboring pubs were raided. Does anybody know if things have gone back to normal? I dont think it is worth going there if there is no hj or bbbj action. Right?

sex crusader
19-05-2008, 10:42 PM
PCC lor!Alternatively you can visit JLn Susur for BBBJ and HJ.Better than Pinnoy!:D

sex crusader
20-05-2008, 06:03 PM
Just to update. Was at AB last Friday and left the place after one drinks. Why? The place was packed with Ang mor and pork chop lovers. Sigh...still no improvement on the pinnoy.Finally met bro JBGuy and we had drinks in Blue angler in Tmn Molek .This place is a chinese pub with syt not older than 19 years old.Ambience was all right but it's just a Touch N Go type of field.:D

6" boy
21-05-2008, 09:52 AM
Was at Blue Angle in Tmn Molek on Monday night. The boss birthday. So go there for my dinner. Got fried bee hoon, curry chicken, fried chicken and etc.

That place got a few SYT, others are MILF or King Kong. Most of the pretty chick came after 8.00 pm. Got one name Shu Xien (same name as the Singapore actress aka Kuo Shu Xien) very cute. I also saw a few not bad one but didn't come to our table. Normally happy hour not many customers but after 10pm this place will packed. Nice environment to drink, sing song and play pool.

This pub is a clean joint with no hanky panky. Please do not go there and expect Pino service. For those who stay nearby and too lazy to travel to Tmn Pelangi for a drink, can consider this place.

Damage : RM100 net for Skol during happy hour. RM120++ for Tiger during happy hour.

Location : At first floor next to Wan Sang Wan Restaurant, behind BHP Station.

sex crusader
21-05-2008, 05:44 PM
lau hu beer sux!You got kena curry chicken or not?:D

Seventh
25-05-2008, 04:21 PM
After a stressful week of working,I decided for a de-stress session last nite,called all my kakis,they were all at sg,left me alone here at jb,seriously i don't know where i can go alone to actually enjoy myself,but anyway ALONE i also die die wanna go.

9.10pm,i reached Midnight Inn,immediately i ordered 2 buckets of heneiken,the bartender ring the bell and as per usual gals come to you(around 5 of them),i saw this petite girl so cute so i asked her to sit beside me,name Reaya(26yo).. very shy...10mins later e other gals left,so left me alone with Reaya,my type of gal,long hair,big eyes,smooth skins,wearing a mini skirt,Tcss with her for about 30mins,i was wondering how come she did not ask me for any LD? nvm,not long later another gal came,Lyn(24yo)..this girl is wild,reached my sit nia immediately show me her boobs:confused: ,at the begining i ignored her,but she is very friendly and funny to talk with,So no long later the magic question came,2 Lds for both of the girls,after they came back with their drinks,both of them start to unbutton my cloth,and start to suck my nipple,FK,tease my didi,Lyn offer me to go to washroom with her...she told me now the girls here cant perform HJ in the pub anymore if not they would be sent back...she told me go inside the washroom and she do it for me,i was like errr...no need la,anyway she is not very pretty also i dun like it..if Reaya offer me i would have agreed,i was thinking walao oi...so it's really true no more HJ or BBBJ,i almost forgotten that i had read before the post,haiz...i ald half sian,30mins passed,FK and FK till i sian,the only thing i still there is because of both of them are fun,nice to talk with rather than i stay at home do nothing,so i bought both of them another LD,then stay till 12am and siam liao,overall abit dissapointed coz i GOT NOTHING:mad: haiz...but the Reaya gal so cute so i don't mind,

Total damage 110(2 tubs of heneiken)+160(x4 LDs)+20(tips) = 290 RM ,when i reached home i go watch porn and pcc myself hahaa...sibeh sian la...anymore happening in jb can go one boh? Riverpool,Be cool,SP and 60's just 5mins walk from my place...will go try them next week

sex crusader
25-05-2008, 10:34 PM
TOP PAssion Pub. Got a lot of cock teasers!:D

articbobo
25-05-2008, 10:42 PM
PCC lor!Alternatively you can visit JLn Susur for BBBJ and HJ.Better than Pinnoy!:D

Thanks. But #xx.xx address please... it is just too dark in the horny streets of JB....

fucker101
01-06-2008, 01:41 PM
Total damage 110(2 tubs of heneiken)+160(x4 LDs)+20(tips) = 290 RM

Why dont you just buy her 1Bucket lady beer? also cost you RM160. So that you can drink with the gal. plus your 2buckets, total 3buckets. She sure drunk. than u got chance liao loh. just ignore the rules lah. talk talk only mah. after drunk, who know? rite? :D

jur9
04-06-2008, 02:48 AM
Why dont you just buy her 1Bucket lady beer? also cost you RM160. So that you can drink with the gal. plus your 2buckets, total 3buckets. She sure drunk. than u got chance liao loh. just ignore the rules lah. talk talk only mah. after drunk, who know? rite? :D

WOW!!! The LD bucket cost Rm160? Thought that would be for 2 buckets instead. That is really expensive for not getting anything in return in my opinion. But then again, those girls can really drink, so 3 buckets might not get them drunk. Just maybe....

usmjordan2
04-06-2008, 06:01 AM
JB drinking damage still at the high side :)

havana
04-06-2008, 10:01 PM
Wait for the petrol ban to take effect then u will see prices drop!!!!:eek:

sex crusader
05-06-2008, 08:22 AM
dude, seasoned cheongsters will not stop cheonging just because there is a hike in petrol , fag & mei-mei etc. 'Old habits die hard mah".:D

6" boy
06-06-2008, 04:08 PM
Since this thread talking about pub, so I think I will share my experience here.

Last night 1st drinking session at C2. Start early at 6.30 pm. Drink the Harimau beer until 9.00 pm I steam already.

Then one of our Bro said bring his friend to Top Passion for 2nd round. Reached there about what time I also donno becoz a bit high high already.

Got a few SYT come over to shake hand. Really not bad. Beside our table got one Sarawak girl... pretty. She got intro herself to me but I forgot her name liao.

At 12 mitnight sharp, they start to play loud "feng tou" music... Then suddenly 2 girls climbed up to the bar counter and dance... woowoooowoo very sexy.

This place must go after 9pm only got lots of cha boh. Generally a nice place to visit becoz my regular joints like Love Boat and C2 no new breed. Everyday the same girls. No fun.

RTD (Return to Drink) : Yes

sex crusader
06-06-2008, 05:01 PM
Ahem.............! You 'Song' the whole nite what!Really a happening PUb.Gals are very friendly and 'Sui"! Not like those in Avenue and Debenz.....LCLY!Also, the manager bought us two buckets of 'Crown" beer.

RTC: Yes. Recommend to cheong!:D

hamster08
06-06-2008, 11:03 PM
Last night, brought 2 horny customers from KL to pinoy joint since they have never try it before. After a very good bak kut teh dinner, we proceeded to X Box in Johor Jaya.

As usual, once entered, the bar tender will ring the bell indicating to the gals that customers cumming and simultaneously, all the pork chops and few lookable gals swarm to our table.

Already advised my customers to choose only 1 gal they like so no need to waste too much money on the pork chops. After choosen the gals, the rest of them left our table. The gals did their usual stuffs i.e. raba-raba, rub our cocks, kissing etc.

Then, the gals persuaded us to buy them lady drinks and i also advised my customers not to buy them lady bucket coz 1 bucket = RM 160 :eek:. The gals very smart coz they tried means and ways to con my customers and in the end, one of them bought 1 lady bucket. As the gals were too persistent to get us buying them LD, we left the place at abt. 9.45 pm.

They wanted to drink somemore so i bring them to the SKY which become famous becoz of 3 malay gals there. Arrived the place and was greeted by my regular gal, Aliah and Hana. I smiled at them and asked them to take good care of my customers and they agreed. As one of my customers got another gal already so my regular gal kept me accompany the whole nite.

Hana and a few Malay gals are very playful and playable where they allow raba-raba and exposing their neh neh which are big and soft. Drink drink drink until all the guys and gals were high and the gals even lifted up their skirts and underwears to expose their pussy. hahaha.............overall were very enjoyable and all of us had a lot of fun............

Last time, this pub was only 1 shop lot and now it became 2 shop lots......the 3 malay gals i mentioned are Aliah, Hana and Ayah...........Cannot guarantee that u will be able to get the gals as they are very popular there and all the customers are looking for them. As i used to be a regular there, so i got special treatment from them.......:cool:

koukou
10-06-2008, 02:45 PM
hey bro, SKY only got malay ah?

and C2 is chuang 2? fun anot? can play?

5m@||¢h@ng3
10-06-2008, 05:51 PM
Was in JB with fellow samster, HungryDick over the weekend.

With our recent amendments to our "foreign" policy, we decided to initiate contact with the outside world and chose JB as our landing point as we are more familiar with the area.

After careful scrutiny and tedious selection, we horned in on eric_tan76... :cool:

Hit jackpot this time...he was THE man ! :D

eric_tan76 met us at Persada (we din even know wtf is the place!!!) and proceed to DNP for a get-to-know session with some beer. HungryDick's gal there was SO sexy in her white, tight and short dress... she refused to let us walk behind her when we climbed the stairs... :p

Phone call came in to check out new pub at the Pxxxxxx Driving range but we decided to support eric_tan76 in his acquired target of pinoy pubs in Tmn Mxxxx and JJ.

First stop, we walked in. I went to pee. Came out and I canot find them...finally scouted around and regroup. Jurassic Park was wat I can only hear (took me awhile to get the hint).

Another samster (sorry bro, canot remember ur nick - i was so drunk tat night) called and talked to eric_tan76 and we adhourned to new location. This samster we shall temporarily call MrX.

Just like other samsters mentioned, *ring ring* and all the gals came... Previous post mentioned a Lynn, think she sat with me too. Together with another gal named Irene.

eric_tan76 had a gal too and from our interrogation, we tot it was his regular from all the attention he was getting (turns out that this was his first time there too???).

HungryDick had one nice and sporting gal (Rose) and another chubby one (asked her to leave shortly afterwards). She keeps on taking off her shorts and letting us see her t-back...

MrX had his own gal too and was busy playing already...

Later on, another gal was spotted - Angel. Everyone arrow me coz my gals left me after buying drinks. So, she sat with me...

As requested, I endured the punishment and later asked for contact to return the favor. Hope you all happy that I "took one for the team!!!"...

After getting all the required contacts, we tried to finish our drinks and adjourned for supper while waiting for the gals.

We thought we were all going home empty as eric_tan76 and MrX did not follow-up and both of us had no response from the gals...

Suddenly, HungryDick's phone rang. After some sweet-talk, MrX volunteered to drive HungryDick to pick up the gal. Guess what - they came back with THREE more gals!

Bianca (nice and soft tummy - inspected by me), Lynn and cant remember the last gal's name...We ate our supper and suddenly I got a sms too... :p

Again, MrX drove me to pick her up and regroup with the others. Not too sure why but end up, HungryDick drive me and me gal back to town to look for a hotel while eric-tan76 went home.

*Un*fortunate MrX got to send the FOUR gals back. If you get any SERVICE, do FR back to us!!!

So, check HungryDick into hotel and brought my gal back to my place.

That's all for now - FR will be in usual thread...

eric_tan76
10-06-2008, 08:19 PM
Was in JB with fellow samster, HungryDick over the weekend.

With our recent amendments to our "foreign" policy, we decided to initiate contact with the outside world and chose JB as our landing point as we are more familiar with the area.

After careful scrutiny and tedious selection, we horned in on eric_tan76... :cool:

Hit jackpot this time...he was THE man ! :D

eric_tan76 met us at Persada (we din even know wtf is the place!!!) and proceed to DNP for a get-to-know session with some beer. HungryDick's gal there was SO sexy in her white, tight and short dress... she refused to let us walk behind her when we climbed the stairs... :p

Phone call came in to check out new pub at the Pxxxxxx Driving range but we decided to support eric_tan76 in his acquired target of pinoy pubs in Tmn Mxxxx and JJ.

First stop, we walked in. I went to pee. Came out and I canot find them...finally scouted around and regroup. Jurassic Park was wat I can only hear (took me awhile to get the hint).

Another samster (sorry bro, canot remember ur nick - i was so drunk tat night) called and talked to eric_tan76 and we adhourned to new location. This samster we shall temporarily call MrX.

Just like other samsters mentioned, *ring ring* and all the gals came... Previous post mentioned a Lynn, think she sat with me too. Together with another gal named Irene.

eric_tan76 had a gal too and from our interrogation, we tot it was his regular from all the attention he was getting (turns out that this was his first time there too???).

HungryDick had one nice and sporting gal (Rose) and another chubby one (asked her to leave shortly afterwards). She keeps on taking off her shorts and letting us see her t-back...

MrX had his own gal too and was busy playing already...

Later on, another gal was spotted - Angel. Everyone arrow me coz my gals left me after buying drinks. So, she sat with me...

As requested, I endured the punishment and later asked for contact to return the favor. Hope you all happy that I "took one for the team!!!"...

After getting all the required contacts, we tried to finish our drinks and adjourned for supper while waiting for the gals.

We thought we were all going home empty as eric_tan76 and MrX did not follow-up and both of us had no response from the gals...

Suddenly, HungryDick's phone rang. After some sweet-talk, MrX volunteered to drive HungryDick to pick up the gal. Guess what - they came back with THREE more gals!

Bianca (nice and soft tummy - inspected by me), Lynn and cant remember the last gal's name...We ate our supper and suddenly I got a sms too... :p

Again, MrX drove me to pick her up and regroup with the others. Not too sure why but end up, HungryDick drive me and me gal back to town to look for a hotel while eric-tan76 went home.

*Un*fortunate MrX got to send the FOUR gals back. If you get any SERVICE, do FR back to us!!!

So, check HungryDick into hotel and brought my gal back to my place.

That's all for now - FR will be in usual thread...

what a nice and complete fr from u bro....

5m@||¢h@ng3
11-06-2008, 06:48 PM
what a nice and complete fr from u bro....

Aiya, just following old-style SBF FR postings... :p

Also, got eye-witnesses, must be more steady a bit...

Will notify you in advance when we can invade JB again... :D

Last but NEVER the least, thanks for the UP. :cool:

sex crusader
12-06-2008, 06:00 PM
Pelangi driving range got new pub meh?:confused:I only know a pub with full of blood sucking leeches there which i try to avoid.:D

5m@||¢h@ng3
12-06-2008, 06:04 PM
I only know a pub with full of blood sucking leeches there which i try to avoid.:D

Yeah, that's what I heard...

Upstairs and downstairs. Upstairs is closed already. Downstairs is supposed to be new or newly managed... :confused:

True, leeches suck blood, trick is to control where they suck and limit the blood leak and use smoke to "detach" them leeches... :D

6" boy
13-06-2008, 11:36 AM
Pelangi Driving Range only got one pub... call Avenue.

Please see my signature :)

sex crusader
13-06-2008, 04:15 PM
Breaking News!

New joint in town opening in August.I would think the biggest pub in JB.

Selling point: While ruba-ruba the gal, you can also enjoy the sea breeze.:D

Size: Bigger than RUm Jungle of KL.

Damage: Yet to experience

Gal: Will forward FR once the place open for business.

Prediction: Less crowd in the Zone.:D

KatoeyLover69
13-06-2008, 06:21 PM
Breaking News!

New joint in town opening in August.I would think the biggest pub in JB.

Selling point: While ruba-ruba the gal, you can also enjoy the sea breeze.

Yes, you can drink cunt juices while enjoying the Straits of Johor sea breeze :D

6" boy
14-06-2008, 11:45 AM
Yes. Pass by the said location a few times and initially though it belongs to New Hong Kong Restaurant. Only recently found out its a new pub joint.

Walau eh, raba raba the girl can also enjoy the sea breeze... lim peh scared my didi later caught cold and water starts to come out heh heh heh.

Hopefully this new joint will have enough cha boh during happy hours.

NoMoNey
14-06-2008, 12:11 PM
Bro 6" Boy..have you try this pub in sutera utama?? name 'soho' if not wrong..last night walked by and saw 1 chick look not bad..

halexbonk
14-06-2008, 01:55 PM
soho is just a normal pub...
got some pinoy working there as waitress...
not much action...

but the lady drinks there is damn expensive...

Santa
14-06-2008, 04:29 PM
soho same boss as Eskimo..... new place beside New Hong Kong is called Bali Rest .& Bistro same boss as Avenue and many other partners .
Tentative date of opening is 14/7/08 .
i think its Indonesian cuisine for lunch & dinner.... after that maybe Indo pussies :D

sex crusader
15-06-2008, 02:05 AM
How about dessert?Got 'xiao long pao" or not?:D

sex crusader
15-06-2008, 02:07 AM
Yes, you can drink cunt juices while enjoying the Straits of Johor sea breeze :D

Uncle, Beer good for health ler! "Cunt Juices" later kena 'Lau sai"!:D

6" boy
16-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Bro 6" Boy..have you try this pub in sutera utama?? name 'soho' if not wrong..last night walked by and saw 1 chick look not bad..

My bro, halexbonk already answered you question. Its same boos with Escimo. I only been there once last year in November 2007.

That area is a bit far from my house so I normally don cheiong there.

Thanks

fucker101
17-06-2008, 04:23 PM
That area is a bit far from my house so I normally don cheiong there.

So our Prince of Pub, recently where u cheong? Any good lobang others than Pino? Recently 1pino always sms me and said she love me and would like to go to my house and sleep with me. She said i can call her anytime and she will follow me. Tiu..... everytime i cheong pino pub, ends up like this... so scare... so would like to change cheong place... any good suggestion?

halexbonk
18-06-2008, 04:03 PM
So our Prince of Pub, recently where u cheong? Any good lobang others than Pino? any good suggestion?

yup bro...any good lobang to cheong...tired of pinos already now...
any malays or sarawakian sabahan???

6" boy
18-06-2008, 04:24 PM
I am not a regular Pino kaki. I long time no go Pino pun already.

I regularly cheong in Pelangi and Molek those normal pub. Just drink beer, sing song and talk cock the pub girls.

Actually, i have yet to find a good pub in Pelangi that really that good. Blue Angle in Molek not bad, got some SYT. But must go during happy hour to avoid the crowd.

KatoeyLover69
18-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Any good lobang others than Pino? Recently 1pino always sms me and said she love me and would like to go to my house and sleep with me. She said i can call her anytime and she will follow me. Tiu..... everytime i cheong pino pub, ends up like this... so scare... so would like to change cheong place... any good suggestion?

Bro fucker101,

Blame your Father and Mother for making you so "handsome" and irrestible to gals ! ...... how to solve this problem ??? ..... ask some gangster friends to throw so acid on your face to make you "ugly" so that all the gals will ignore you ..... JUST JOKING !!!

Ask that gatal Pino gal to call me ...... I will tarok her gao gao ! :D

eric_tan76
18-06-2008, 08:23 PM
Bro fucker101,

Blame your Father and Mother for making you so "handsome" and irrestible to gals ! ...... how to solve this problem ??? ..... ask some gangster friends to throw so acid on your face to make you "ugly" so that all the gals will ignore you ..... JUST JOKING !!!

Ask that gatal Pino gal to call me ...... I will tarok her gao gao ! :D

wah bro. so cruel lah u.;)

6" boy
19-06-2008, 03:54 PM
Bro f101 is very handsome. All the pinos love him so much.

Bro, i understand your situation when the girl said they willing to be ur GF and follow up back. I still prefer money transcation. If the girl put real feeling on you then susah to let go.

I got one Sabah girl, last time after she finish work at 1 am sure will call/sms me until 1 day I very tulan. She don't want to sleep i want to sleep mah. Very unconsiderate.

sex crusader
19-06-2008, 05:23 PM
Then you sleep with her mar bor taichi lor.:D

KatoeyLover69
20-06-2008, 07:50 PM
Report from The New Straits Times dated Friday 20 June 2008 :-

Filipinas top number of women held for vice in Johor Bahru

JOHOR BARU : Filipinas topped the number of foreign women arrested for vice activities in Johor between January and June.

From the 1,124 raids on entertainment outlets, the police detained 167 Filipinas, 102 Indonesians, 101 Thais, 62 Chinese nationals, 13 Vietnamese, 17Myanmarese, one Sri Lankan and a Laotian.

Johor police chief Datuk Mokhtar Sharif said 174 nightspots were summoned for operating without a valid licence.

In an operation called “Ops Noda” yesterday, the police raided 51 cheap inns and budget hotels and rounded up 14 people believed to be involved in vice.

During the operation, three Chinese nationals, two Thais, two locals, a Filipina, an Indonesian and five local men were arrested, he said.--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

fucker101
23-06-2008, 02:17 PM
Bro f101 is very handsome. All the pinos love him so much.

Bro, i understand your situation.....

Wei..... dont said like this leh... where got handsome woh... if really handsome, i already become artist or model liao loh... i really dont why, not all pinos lah, just a little only. sometimes may be the pino guy is not a good choice for them. after i go to there, and try to understand the culture there, i wish that i can be a pino guy with a little bit money there. really good place for you all guy who like to have many many gal, and the gal will do everything for their husband.

Its not i dont want FJ the gal, just scared same situation with bro 6" tasted b4. the gal always ask me fetch her after work, and i refuse, then she will said "U always no time for me". what can i do. i also like money transaction FJ.

so bro Halex, when u free huh....? saturday in July free? Try to seach some EasternM'sia Gal pub lah..... :D

halexbonk
23-06-2008, 09:14 PM
Wei..... dont said like this leh... where got handsome woh... if really handsome,

so bro Halex, when u free huh....? saturday in July free? Try to seach some EasternM'sia Gal pub lah..... :D

u handsome wat..tat y all pinos want u to be the asawa...
well coming 1st week of july i will be clearing leave...so freeeee

well good choice wit easternm'sia gal i totally agreed wit tat...tired of pino...
waiting...

fucker101
25-06-2008, 04:54 PM
u handsome wat..tat y all pinos want u to be the asawa...
well coming 1st week of july i will be clearing leave...so freeeee

well good choice wit easternm'sia gal i totally agreed wit tat...tired of pino...
waiting...

1st week? how bout 12th July?

sugardad
01-07-2008, 03:20 PM
2 piece of news.

1) Recent raid on Pinoy's pub are from bukit Aman so any gals get caught, up the bus and send back to KL waiting face deportation, no more lock up in JB.

2) Last night, Amazing Boss Birthday, FULL HOUSE and did not get any table due to late arrival. Any bro there ?

sex crusader
02-07-2008, 09:10 AM
To be frank , i hate this kind of birthday, anniversary celebrations.It's the tactics by the boss, gals to ask you to come and spend more money.Yesterday was be cool's don't know how many years anniversARY. i SKIPPED AS WELL. :)

YangonCome
06-07-2008, 12:47 PM
Thanks to bro Desmonster, took all the troubles to show me around in JB yesterday. We started off in the evening to Tropical Inn, check out a few PRCs in the hotel rooms, then proceed to another hotel (beside DNP Plaza) to view some more PRCs. Didn't take any one, decided to go for dinner. After the dinner we meet up again to cheong Pino's Pubs.

1. Yuan in Bakawali - was greeted & excited by this pino lady Ivy. She is nice. Bought her a lady's drink (RM40), she showed me some of her sexy pictures in her hand phone. After a while she asked to buy another lady's drink and said NO to her, immediately she left.

2. Red Box in Taman Dayang - This place is better than Yuan, more girls to entertain and there are 10 Vietnamese girls. My experience in this pub is the Viet girls have a better "service" than the pino girls. The Viet mammy is a Viet Chinese (No.23), very fair and smooth skin, very nice to touch. she can speak Mandarin and some of the Viet girls can speak Cantonese. My advice is to avoid the pino girls, bcos they will disappear soon after you have bought them the Lady's drinks. The Viet mammy can arrange for "special service" with the Viet ladies.
If any bros want the Viet Mammy contact no., can PM me. Exchange FL contacts in JB & KL are welcome.

eric_tan76
07-07-2008, 04:07 PM
Thanks to bro Desmonster, took all the troubles to show me around in JB yesterday. We started off in the evening to Tropical Inn, check out a few PRCs in the hotel rooms, then proceed to another hotel (beside DNP Plaza) to view some more PRCs. Didn't take any one, decided to go for dinner. After the dinner we meet up again to cheong Pino's Pubs.

1. Yuan in Bakawali - was greeted & excited by this pino lady Ivy. She is nice. Bought her a lady's drink (RM40), she showed me some of her sexy pictures in her hand phone. After a while she asked to buy another lady's drink and said NO to her, immediately she left.

2. Red Box in Taman Dayang - This place is better than Yuan, more girls to entertain and there are 10 Vietnamese girls. My experience in this pub is the Viet girls have a better "service" than the pino girls. The Viet mammy is a Viet Chinese (No.23), very fair and smooth skin, very nice to touch. she can speak Mandarin and some of the Viet girls can speak Cantonese. My advice is to avoid the pino girls, bcos they will disappear soon after you have bought them the Lady's drinks. The Viet mammy can arrange for "special service" with the Viet ladies.
If any bros want the Viet Mammy contact no., can PM me. Exchange FL contacts in JB & KL are welcome.

looks like bro desmonster kept u busy for the sunday time hah. so next time can go with him lor. he is free and available to u... hehehe

astrofighter
07-07-2008, 06:29 PM
Yo bro, what's the damage like?

YangonCome
07-07-2008, 08:21 PM
looks like bro desmonster kept u busy for the sunday time hah. so next time can go with him lor. he is free and available to u... hehehe

Bro,
Desmonster will take me to NL pubs this week end (he said you have given the direction)...hahahaha? Wanna to join?

YangonCome
07-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Yo bro, what's the damage like?

Bro,
Damage: 1 bucket RM55
Lady's Drink RM40 (big glass); RM20 (small glass)

Ask for Viet girls....they are more accommodating & entertaining.

halexbonk
09-07-2008, 10:13 AM
2. Red Box in Taman Dayang - This place is better than Yuan, more girls to entertain and there are 10 Vietnamese girls. My experience in this pub is the Viet

oh nice...now got Viet girls some more....

eric_tan76
09-07-2008, 11:43 AM
Bro,
Desmonster will take me to NL pubs this week end (he said you have given the direction)...hahahaha? Wanna to join?

bro.... i wish i could join u all. i try to get a permit from my HM. coz i had use up my permit in kl liao.... :(

ruchucky
09-07-2008, 11:49 AM
where is taman dayand? what time open for happy hours?

YangonCome
09-07-2008, 02:16 PM
where is taman dayand? what time open for happy hours?

Correction: is Taman Gaya and the Pub name is Cool Box.....sorry to all bros that night was blur blur....didn't get the name & location correct.

I went back to this pub again last night around 9:30pm with 3 others 'ang mor' friends. I wanted to let these 'ang mor' to feel the 'local pub' is so happening. Enter the pub, surprising no customers and all the 60+ girls like just woke-up from sofa seats and walked towards us like an 'army' conquerring enemy. My friends were so happy bcos they never had this experience before.

The sad thing was after we had ordered 2 buckets of beers and paid all the lady's drinks, suddenly all the girls disappeared and never come back bcos they received "news" - police is coming to raid the place.

Then the "captain" told us all the girls have been transferred to X-Box in Johor Jaya. True enough when we arrived in X-Box, the ang mor showed their big smiling faces again, bcos they found their "temporary wives" again....phew.

5m@||¢h@ng3
09-07-2008, 03:46 PM
bro.... i wish i could join u all. i try to get a permit from my HM. coz i had use up my permit in kl liao.... :(

Wah...KL u got do so much? We feel guilty now... :(

Remember to FR!!!

HungryDick going BP tomorrow. If got action there and action in JB good, I might follow him down...

FR please... :D

eric_tan76
09-07-2008, 06:54 PM
Wah...KL u got do so much? We feel guilty now... :(

Remember to FR!!!

HungryDick going BP tomorrow. If got action there and action in JB good, I might follow him down...

FR please... :D

bro.... actually is not yr fault lah. playing bowling is ok. but that night, one of the samster call me up. so we going out and drank until 4 in the morning. so u said my permit still valid or not?

5m@||¢h@ng3
10-07-2008, 12:18 AM
so u said my permit still valid or not?

So desu ka...

5m@||¢h@ng3
25-07-2008, 03:27 PM
so u said my permit still valid or not?

Thanks 4 coming out tat night to midnight...though a little costly but worth the trip. Many SMS came tat nite... :p

She in thailand now. will see how it goes when she gets back... Last time she go, come back with 3 tattoos. Wonder this time, she do wat... :rolleyes:

Hope u enjoy tat night. Tiger show, catbath, etc...

HungryDick in JB now. He will call you... let him see the tomyam ports. He knows my type... :D

eric_tan76
25-07-2008, 08:36 PM
Thanks 4 coming out tat night to midnight...though a little costly but worth the trip. Many SMS came tat nite... :p

She in thailand now. will see how it goes when she gets back... Last time she go, come back with 3 tattoos. Wonder this time, she do wat... :rolleyes:

Hope u enjoy tat night. Tiger show, catbath, etc...

HungryDick in JB now. He will call you... let him see the tomyam ports. He knows my type... :D

ok. but i think tonight i cant come out lah. is quite busy in the cafe. maybe tomorrow will bring him there.

sugardad
11-08-2008, 01:20 PM
I was in Amazing on Friday and had a very interesting conversation with some of the gals and also on Saturday but drink coffee outside.

On Friday.....
There was some alarm going on and it was about some not infact maybe close to half of the gals wana leave Amazing under the instruction of a Agent...the agent is a Malaysia Pinas PR....
It was abt how the boss ill treats the gals, forcing the gals to go out with customer or rather to say, his friends, forcing the gals to stay in his hostel and charge a high rental and also dont let the gal out in the day.....Also wana bed any gals he like....if not. its going to be a very hard time for her working in the pub ..... cos I weakness this before.......1 gal that I was interested refuse his offer and when I was there, the manager or the boss keep sending her to other table even though drinks were brought....

This is a story I heard from at least 4 different gals. Also some gals that had left is also filing reports against him in the Philippines in the ministry of foreign affairs.

On Saturday....

Was very curious to find out and confirm that 10gals is not going to work and true enough, when my friend is there in that evening, got customer, not enough gals. Coming week, another 5 to 10 will be pulled out from amazing..

This was told to me by 2 gals over coffee in pelangi and they are getting real piss off with the boss's action.

Just wondering, why is the boss doing such a thing to hurt his own business. Think he is swelling in his head after 1 good year for him....

Anybody familiar with amazing can share some more.....

sex crusader
11-08-2008, 07:22 PM
Pulling out pinoy gal could be a preventive action.Jb is quite tense recently coz of the missing of drugs from Police Station. Kena urine test in Top Passion Last Thursday.KNN!:mad:The same agent also supply pinoys to C2& Be Cool.

sugardad
12-08-2008, 10:39 AM
That is really KNN for you but dont think its preventive measure cos Amazing is known to be safe heaven.

Anyway, wanted to go Top Passion a few times and just that timing is always wrong with my drinking kakis....but do know after 11pm, all the big boss and side liner will appear in top passion....not a joint for me to visit after 11pm....

Was drinking at Breakers @ Zone than went o check out in Amazing to confirm what my friend told me and now they only left 14 pinas and 4 local gal left. Think another 6 will pull out...... Heard they going to BeCool.....

6" boy
12-08-2008, 01:44 PM
Was drinking at Breakers @ Zone than went o check out in Amazing to confirm what my friend told me and now they only left 14 pinas and 4 local gal left. Think another 6 will pull out...... Heard they going to BeCool.....

Wah, going Becool oh... my regular joint.

Hope the girls will not practice the same business trick in Amazing when they move to Becool, i.e. open carrot head drink. KNN.

Becool business also drop recently. Last time happy hours 7 pm the place will packed but now I stay until 10 pm also no full house. Hope the new recruiment will help the Becool's boss gain back some business.

sex crusader
12-08-2008, 03:43 PM
How to have good business? Those pina in Becool dressed like domestic maid.I reckon those pina that parade around Lucky plaza during the weekend looks better than them.:D

5m@||¢h@ng3
13-08-2008, 01:53 PM
Wah, going Becool oh... my regular joint.

I reckon those pina that parade around Lucky plaza during the weekend looks better than them.:D

BeCool...

Lucky Plaza...

Master eric_tan76 : did u bring me to BeCool? I keep losing track of the names of pinoy pubs like losing my way driving around town... :(

eric_tan76
13-08-2008, 03:53 PM
BeCool...

Lucky Plaza...

Master eric_tan76 : did u bring me to BeCool? I keep losing track of the names of pinoy pubs like losing my way driving around town... :(

not yet lah. i also dunno where is this place. if u really wanna venture this place, then i go to find it out for u.....

sex crusader
13-08-2008, 04:44 PM
Aiyah! If u r JB lang, sure will know this joint leh! If not, PM 6' !He is the prince of Pub.

6" boy
13-08-2008, 04:50 PM
Aiyah! If u r JB lang, sure will know this joint leh! If not, PM 6' !He is the prince of Pub.

Yeh yeh yeh, me is Prince of Pub. Almost 80% of the pubs in JB I went before. Only those around Johor Jaya I yet to venture because it look like zoo and old folks home from outside. Takut ohhhh....

If 100% I will become King of Pub :D

Bro Eric, u got my No. Call me when you and your friends are thirsty. I can company you.

Bro sexcrusader, where to cheong tonight? Count me in.

KatoeyLover69
13-08-2008, 04:57 PM
Bro Eric, u got my No. Call me when you and your friends are thirsty. I can company you.

Tai Kor,

When are you going to organise another JB Samsters' Gathering with makan,makan and TCSS ??? :confused:

5m@||¢h@ng3
13-08-2008, 05:06 PM
Aiyah! If u r JB lang, sure will know this joint leh!

Yeh yeh yeh, me is Prince of Pub.

Not JB boy but only explored the more happening spots... :D

Last time, hang out at DNP & Sentosa only... :cool:

sex crusader
15-08-2008, 01:46 AM
Just came back from AW. I must admit that there is a little improvement on the quality of gal. NANA the dancer is the best looking pina i have ever seen in JB.Other than that, still got a lot of dinos walking around!:DBtw, the new pub, 'Debali' is a fucking joint! Drinks are expensive and lack of gals.Most of the gals are from De benz and 60s.My pick, Top Passion is still the best currently in JB.;)

5m@||¢h@ng3
15-08-2008, 02:57 PM
NANA the dancer is the best looking pina i have ever seen in JB. Btw, the new pub, 'Debali' is a fucking joint! Most of the gals are from De benz and 60s.My pick, Top Passion is still the best currently in JB.

Nananananana...? :D

Debali can bonk DeBenz gals? :p

Damage? :cool:

eric_tan76
15-08-2008, 03:52 PM
Yeh yeh yeh, me is Prince of Pub. Almost 80% of the pubs in JB I went before. Only those around Johor Jaya I yet to venture because it look like zoo and old folks home from outside. Takut ohhhh....

If 100% I will become King of Pub :D

bro.... there is another place u havent venture yet. is my cafe. hahahaha

Thrustme83
15-08-2008, 04:47 PM
Just came back from AW. I must admit that there is a little improvement on the quality of gal. NANA the dancer is the best looking pina i have ever seen in JB.Other than that, still got a lot of dinos walking around!:DBtw, the new pub, 'Debali' is a fucking joint! Drinks are expensive and lack of gals.Most of the gals are from De benz and 60s.My pick, Top Passion is still the best currently in JB.;)

bro...nana is from?

jason.8987
15-08-2008, 07:52 PM
hi bro 6" boy, so any lobang at jb ? cos every week i'll go in also. i being to DMP pub also, many gal also, but all vry old bird liao so no lobang also, so got any pub easy to get gal also ? thks bro.

mlkfcuk
16-08-2008, 11:45 AM
bro.... there is another place u havent venture yet. is my cafe. hahahaha

Bro eric_tan76 your cafe got pinoy chics or Prc chics working? If good than must pay a visit lei! Beers cheap bor? Got give discounts to SBF members or not?:D heh heh heh.... than after drink can get the chics do special or not?
There's a new Pinoy Pub at Jln teratai but on top of kopi tiam. My frens went there to drink say the pinoys there at very"hot" one. But they also scare becos upstairs if got operasi very hard to cabut oh!

halexbonk
25-08-2008, 12:42 PM
bro...any other new joint or place to have fun now in jb..
other than pino pub? any body know wic place hv thai, sabahan, malays or any other.. will be appreciate if any1 can share
it will be rewarded ...

thanks

**now getting bored wit pinoys oredi....

lonely99714
25-08-2008, 04:33 PM
yoz bro haven't try malay b4, any lobang at JB? wait you all good new sharing

5m@||¢h@ng3
25-08-2008, 05:32 PM
bro...any other new joint or place to have fun now in jb..

Someone just posted FR on LSB near Bluewave... :p

Under JB thread...

sugardad
26-08-2008, 11:26 AM
I remember there was a very small population of Vietnamese in JB pub.....think someone mention it was CoolBox.....Also think there is another one in Taman U with viet also will find out later.

halexbonk
26-08-2008, 08:29 PM
really no place to go nowadays...
yesterday nite was wit a friend wic once active in sammyboy also..we went
to midnite thinking will it be any changes or anything new...
but it turn out to be a disappointment to us..
its the same tactic same story.. where we oredi heard for n times ...
don wanna say any more..

overall it sucks...:mad::mad::mad:

5m@||¢h@ng3
27-08-2008, 01:10 PM
we went

Who u sit with? Mebbe can go scold her... :D

fucker101
02-09-2008, 05:17 PM
....think someone mention it was CoolBox.....Also think there is another one in Taman U with viet also will find out later.

Eh.... Tmn U got meh? call me out...:)

fucker101
02-09-2008, 05:23 PM
Who u sit with? Mebbe can go scold her... :D

ha... u know them so well? so may be u can try 'demon','angel','rose','rens' o..... really can recall all the name already.....

sugardad
11-09-2008, 11:25 AM
Got big wind this week. Direct from bukit Aman.

5m@||¢h@ng3
11-09-2008, 11:31 AM
ha... u know them so well? so may be u can try 'demon','angel','rose','rens' o..... really can recall all the name already.....

Got Angel's contact. Quite nice gal. Also know Rose... :D

Got big wind this week. Direct from bukit Aman.

Yup, here in KL too... road blocks all over the place last night... :(

jbguy
11-09-2008, 12:42 PM
really no place to go nowadays...
yesterday nite was wit a friend wic once active in sammyboy also..we went
but it turn out to be a disappointment to us..
its the same tactic same story.. where we oredi heard for n times ...
don wanna say any more..

overall it sucks...:mad::mad::mad:

Hello bro, is time come back liao, why not go to SKY pub in Johor Jaya, look for those few malay gal, also fun ma.....:p

halexbonk
13-09-2008, 02:55 PM
Hello bro, is time come back liao, why not go to SKY pub in Johor Jaya, look for those few malay gal, also fun ma.....:p

ok bro..good to c u come back.. will try out those malay gal..
now in jb also have tom yam oredi...
when u free? we can go together...

sugardad
16-09-2008, 04:17 PM
Got a call from a ex-Amazing Gal, Kelly. Said she is back in JB, going back to work soon. Was 1 of the top gal there. Looks like can go see her next week. Had a very good time when she was in sg pub and also Club Royce. See how far can I go this time round.

fucker101
22-09-2008, 03:09 PM
...now in jb also have tom yam oredi...

Bro, u sure JBGuy still will go to Tomyam & Vietnam? for the malay im sure he will be there, if we inform him earlier. So Oct on boh? B4 u go up the TigerHill... or u want after u come down the TigerHill?

halexbonk
23-09-2008, 12:27 AM
bro..i think no diff...
i go anytime also...

NO1PUNJABI
23-09-2008, 01:04 AM
hey guys sorri but can some1 advise where the pinoy pubs are located and operating hrs. also where are the minah pubs. i am a sucker for minahs. hehe. cheers bros

d0minic
23-09-2008, 11:09 AM
is "SOHO" at sutera utama a Pino Pub?

fucker101
07-10-2008, 04:09 PM
is "SOHO" at sutera utama a Pino Pub?

Just a normal pub. last time got a few pino waitress there. I just can say the beer is expensive. Not the pino pub we discuss here.

IntelDuoCore
07-10-2008, 06:09 PM
True, that nite went to SOHO there expecting some pussies but this is a clean joint, no hanky-panky, anyhow, my fren Wong Wen Xi (Johor guy) said that Pino pubs usually take not-so-frequent customers as "sui-yu". I personally feel that investment is a must to get under their skirts, have to pandai pandai borak and tackle them lol...

jbguy
09-10-2008, 05:13 PM
ok bro..good to c u come back.. will try out those malay gal..
now in jb also have tom yam oredi...

Hi bro, I think you got my hp no right, just sms me if you are in Johor Jaya.
but please not on weekend ok thank you.:D

jbguy
09-10-2008, 05:16 PM
Bro, u sure JBGuy still will go to Tomyam & Vietnam? for the malay im sure he will be there, if we inform him earlier. So Oct on boh? B4 u go up the TigerHill... or u want after u come down the TigerHill?

Bro F101, I can out any of the weekday right now, but selected place will do, our taikor mr JJ will be out soon, wait for him lah....ok....:D

High till Dry
10-10-2008, 10:32 PM
never been to pino pub in JB. thinking of going there tomorrow.

any good recommendations? things in jb always change so quickly.

will +3 to bro that is helpful :)

jaijoy
12-10-2008, 03:51 PM
Bro Cool box in Taman gaya is OK

Lot of young pinoy girls are there
Damage i bucket beer 50 RM
Ladies drink 40 RM
Total depends on u

jaijoy
12-10-2008, 03:51 PM

Lot of young pinoy girls are there
Damage i bucket beer 50 RM
Ladies drink 40 RM
Total depends on u

High till Dry
12-10-2008, 11:26 PM
Sat I went to Yeen @ Johor Jaya around 9pm.

Few customers but alot of working gals. Ratio is like 1:5.

The place is still ok. But dunno why they didn't turn on their LCD tv.

Anywhere here are the latest charges:

1 bucket (4 small bottles) of beer: RM59
Lady Drink: RM20, RM40 and RM60
Some are quiet fierce in their LDs as usual.

Happy drinking.

Cheers!! :D

fucker101
22-10-2008, 03:49 PM
Happy drinking.

Hello, anyone free this Saturday Nite? 25th October....

We r going to get Malay, Vietnam, & Pino.
So please PM me your phone number.

sex crusader
22-10-2008, 04:01 PM

1 bucket (4 small bottles) of beer: RM59
Lady Drink: RM20, RM40 and RM60
Some are quiet fierce in their LDs as usual.

Happy drinking.

Amazing Wizard has got two hot model like pinnoy. You want pinnoy and enjoy for a peace of mind, this is the place to go.

jbguy
22-10-2008, 04:37 PM

Bro F101, I will be free after 930pm, please call me when you are reach JJaya.
Bro JJ not confirm yet but will give call to you.
Bro Halex, I did PM my contact to you, please check. tq
Bro Sex_Crusader, Thxs again you up point for me.
Bro Eric_Tan76, Are you willing to join us for the night.
Bro 6", how about you? recover from MC already?

halexbonk
22-10-2008, 07:51 PM

yaya..im going...
any1 is welcome to come and join...
we just love to drinks and gals...
Malay is good..onli if wit the malay...
and im looking forward for the Viet....

its been a long time since jb cheongster held a gathering...

High till Dry
22-10-2008, 08:08 PM

wow, how many joints r u guys going to huh? :p

r3rock5
22-10-2008, 11:37 PM
The Pino Pub in Tmn Gaya name Cool Box . Really amazing place . When enter the pub , bartender will ring a bell means got customer coming in . Then about 10-20 pino girls will come attend u . Imagine 1 guy vs 10 pino girls ! Wow ... feel like being rape . LD (big) = RM40 , LD (small) = RM20 . Normally they wont tell u . Now also got around 10-15 Vietnam girls there .

Another Pino Pub name Amazing Wizard . Location at Tmn Iskandar . There is a rule in the pub . Owner set a rules for the girls there . They r not allowed to wear bra ! And certain time have sexy dance on the stage , got band entertaining also . LD price is same with Cool Box .

Cheers ..:D

sex crusader
23-10-2008, 12:03 AM
6' can only PCC at home coz he is down with chicken pox.:D

6" boy
23-10-2008, 01:27 PM
6' can only PCC at home coz he is down with chicken pox.:D

Dear all, I kena chicken pox. Still cannot go out to cheong yet. Pox not yet 100% dry. All over my body and back. Face still got dot dot... ugly man. At least 2 more weeks to fully recover.

I WILL BE BACK.

fucker101
24-10-2008, 05:50 PM
wow, how many joints r u guys going to huh?
....They r not allowed to wear bra ! And certain time have sexy dance on the stage , got band entertaining also . LD price is same with Cool Box ...
Bro Jaijoy & r3rock5 will u free tomorrow nite? can come out n play? dont type type here only lah... very sian 1...
Bro HighTillDry, so we r 9.30-3.30. how many joints u can go? i ok... just scare u r not free tomorrow... check your PM...

...I WILL BE BACK....
walau... so just waiting your return. My Prince..!

jjmyarea
28-10-2008, 11:31 AM
Milk tainted by Melamine. And now Pino pub tainted by đàn bà. (woman in vietnamese). Well at least in cool box anyway.

Hi there to some of my old frens. Nope I have not come out of retirement. Just that I have make a promise even I'm no more active in the cheonging world, I'll still join some night out with JBguy, Halexbonk, Fucker101 and 6"Boy if invited. Well we were one member short because one of our bro still having chickenpox.

Hey 6"...u mentioned u ugly with the chickenpox thingy... so how about your 6"?????? Handsome or not? Ogenki desu ka? :D

Back to the small outing. 930pm Saturday nite at Skypub. My aim for the outing is to catch up on my fren and down some beer. And watch football. But I ended up red carded for continuosly handling "balls". Kekeke.....

This gal, I dont even know she is East malaysian or Indon, dont know her age.. forget her name.. keep sticking to me like superglue. Nothing overly sexual just mainly body hugging, ass and groin on my crotch with sensual humping and hands on boobs and ass. Great gfe. Sing together and hand feed me peanuts. (I'm a chimpanzee). Kekekeke.... Ended up paying RM25 Ld. Well fair price.

After that, we pop over at Cool Box, to learn Vietnamese. But I dont feel the authentic Viet... should have known because most Viets speaks chinese and cantonese. It feels like PRC. Not much difference from the any pino pub. Wasted RM80 (2 Lds). She offer the usual rub, knead boobs and tuning titties. Offer the titties for baby feeding but I dont fancy it. I could smell the saliva of the previous guys. Eeek! :eek: Basically can do everything just short off the fucking part but I do nothing or minimal as not feel like it.

Come to think of it, I would rather spend 3 more Lds on the Sky Pub gal. Pocket the balance RM5 and use it for supper. Anyhow... still its great to meet up with my old handsome buddies. The biggest downer??????

I miss you... 6"... Kekekekeke....

sex crusader
28-10-2008, 02:02 PM
Heard that 6'' s didi is unscratched:D.Sky got a lot of pork chop leh.I frequent carribean at the moment.

6" boy
28-10-2008, 03:35 PM
Yohoooo!!! My didi still 6 inches length. No "SOK SOI". Still same same. HAHAHAH!!!

I am recovering. Tahnk you everybody concern. Body still got dot dot... but all dry up liao. Face still got 3 dots.

One question... got chicken pox can make love or not???

jbguy
28-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Hi there to some of my old frens. Nope I have not come out of retirement. Just that I have make a promise even I'm no more active in the cheonging world, I'll still join some night out with JBguy, Halexbonk, Fucker101 and 6"Boy if invited. Well we were one member short because one of our bro still having chickenpox.

Ya,main purpose for this gathering is meet up with our old friends/kaki, ofcos to have small drink too.
First place - SKY PUB, the god is very take care of bro JJ, may be he was long break b4, so our god let him have the fun time, the raise of us just sit and see only.....
Second place - Cool Box, look for viet gal, no diff with getting a PRC, end up spend 2 LD.RM 80.00:(
there is one of bro have the great time and get a gal out that night, we dun know how he convince and how much to pay for it, anyhow I think every one are so happy with their own gal and time.

Yohoooo!!! My didi still 6 inches length. No "SOK SOI". Still same same. HAHAHAH!!!

I am recovering. Tahnk you everybody concern. Body still got dot dot... but all dry up liao. Face still got 3 dots.

Bro, I dun think chicken will scare chicken pox, bcos chicken must get pox pox then will happy and song ma....:D

jedycity
28-10-2008, 04:50 PM

Hello bro 6".
Got chicken pox sure can make love lah.....but real chicken see your pox...will scare liao ....hahaha:p

jjmyarea
28-10-2008, 04:55 PM
Sky got a lot of pork chop leh.I frequent carribean at the moment.
If you go bakuteh shop also have a mixture of bakut and pork chop mah. You order what you want lah. I see got a few good one leh.

The god is very take care of bro JJ, may be he was long break b4, so our god let him have the fun time, the raise of us just sit and see only.....

I think you got it wrong. I think god take care the gal lah. He sent me there because I am like "sui yu" aka Mr Robert. Long time no outing, I have no defence system against LD seekers. :D Kekeke....

Anyway. I think Fucker101 and Halexbonk not interested. Especially Halex, he has too much of spicy food with authentic thai dishes in Bangkok. Pet mak mak. (very spicy/hot) Bakso, nasi lemak also spicy so he no like (mai chop). He prefer popiah or we call it dog meat. He has truly gone Asean. Kekekeke...

In cool box I think he has a good time with his popiah. And bro jbguy your popiah also ok mah. Can see from opposite she ride you good mah. I can only see her black thong claded ass and your hand in skirt and blouse lor. Why I know? because I'm not paying attention to the popiah I have mah.

But Fucker101 cannot stop drinking coconut water. Halex you better find one shop which only have vietnamese food only for him or he definitely cannot enjoy.