PDA

View Full Version : Any recommended legal shops to buy vibrator?

kellywonderland
07-10-2017, 06:47 PM
Hello, any one knows any good shop that sells genuine vibrator? Not those made in China that can explode one.

I dare not buy from online as my friend told me some are fake.

MensPlus
07-10-2017, 07:07 PM
Hello, any one knows any good shop that sells genuine vibrator? Not those made in China that can explode one.

I have ones made from glass, u wanna try?

kellywonderland
07-10-2017, 07:10 PM
I have ones made from glass, u wanna try?

glass???? wont break?

rexoanwong
07-10-2017, 07:30 PM
I got one made in Singapore u wanna buy ... That a star buy ...

lipe
07-10-2017, 07:36 PM
One of the sex toy shops at Sim Lim Square.

Sex toy shops have made their way to Sim Lim Square.

The familiar electronics mall now has not one but two sex toy shops.

Both are located in inconspicuous corners and are not immediately noticeable.

One is a corner store near the first floor taxi stand, while another is in a back row on the second floor.

The one on the second floor, "Sexy Corner" has already been there for two years, said its owner Lin Bao Guang, (age 34).

Lin explains that he has another electronics store in the same mall and is operating the sex toy store as a side-business.

He said, "A lot of people, and many tourists, come to Sim Lim Square. It is better to fish in a large pond filled with fish!"

Reporters also spoke to the store assistant of the other sex toy store, "Hidden Pleasure", on the first floor.

The store assistant revealed that the rent there costs between $8,000 to $10,000, and is comparable to rental prices at prime areas in Orchard Road.

However, he also noted that the human traffic in Sim Lim Square is comparable to the city centre.

"Hidden Pleasure" has been around for five years and its customers are mostly educated professionals with high disposable incomes.

The store assistant said, "Some people want to avoid sex toy shops in places like Geylang. They don't want to be seen there by their friends and family. Here, they can conveniently get computer items and get sex toys discreetly at the same time."

The shops say they are there to help people improve their sex lives, but they take care to emphasise that they are open only to those 18 years old and above.

Their customers include couples, tourists, singles and even senior folk.

A check revealed that most local sex toy shops are located in Geylang, Orchard and Bugis Street.

All sex toys sold in Singapore must be approved by the Health Sciences Authority.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 24 November 2011. Click http://news.omy.sg/News/Local%2BNews...30-292916.html for the Chinese report.

zeeepher
07-10-2017, 07:50 PM
Huh google sure know where liao mah

wantedbryan
07-10-2017, 08:16 PM
i know people that use Foreo that can be bought from sephora.
not really a toy but it works the same

MensPlus
07-10-2017, 08:57 PM
glass???? wont break?

Solid glass wun break. PM for pics. Cheers!

averagesize
07-10-2017, 10:55 PM
Watson sells too. http://www.watsons.com.sg/search?text=vibrator

sexcision
08-10-2017, 12:01 AM

Wow, I seriously dint know that watson sell sex toy too lol

iHANDJOBLOVER
08-10-2017, 10:01 AM

My fingers can vibrate.
My fingers wont explode.
My fingers not fake.

kellykelly
08-10-2017, 12:43 PM
geylang lor 15. Along the main road towards the city. Owner is a lady boss. Go on a weekday daytime. :)

roja
08-10-2017, 06:00 PM
I got one made in Singapore u wanna buy ... That a star buy ...

dont know got sex toy made in SG ... really made in local :rolleyes:

Watson only has 4 types, not much choice

fuckwaynelim
08-10-2017, 06:03 PM
One of the sex toy shops at Sim Lim Square.

Sex toy shops have made their way to Sim Lim Square.

The familiar electronics mall now has not one but two sex toy shops.

Both are located in inconspicuous corners and are not immediately noticeable.

thanks bro for sharing, dont know Sim Lim Square got sex toy shops ... :D

milffelladad
08-10-2017, 06:05 PM

same here, want to buy some good quality sex toy products :D

realTrump
08-10-2017, 06:08 PM

buy sex toy that made in USA, sure good quality :D

amateurdannie
08-10-2017, 07:13 PM
Horny.sg it is not spam ya. Try the link.

Sandra95
09-10-2017, 01:57 PM
I've bought toys through Redmart. ;)

Bangster
09-10-2017, 03:06 PM
The weekly PXP Meet-The-People session at the void decks also got sell

Just queue up, think of a problem you want to raise to them for solution

When it's your turn,

Just go in.

You'll find that you will feel pretty shiok after that because apparently your problem would be looked into.

But after a few weeks' of wait, the bey tahan feeling comes back again

Then you go to another Meet-The-Suckers session to relieve yourself again

Best toy ever. No need spend $$

niceguytan
09-10-2017, 03:54 PM
Check out vibease.com.. Invented by local if not wrong...

Iwanboomboom
10-10-2017, 05:15 AM
I thinking which girl will go to watsons & plonk the vibrator down on the counter with long queue of people behind giggling & snickering...

But I must be wrong if they are stocking it

Annkatrin
10-10-2017, 11:55 AM
Just order online. So far no problem de.

kYrupiah
10-10-2017, 01:12 PM

Agree with you as well.

purepulp
10-10-2017, 03:10 PM
Order directly from your preferred brand's online store. If you don't know which brands, you can look at Lelo, California Exotics or Doc Johnson etc….

Happy shopping!

quaintatmospher
10-10-2017, 04:38 PM
Try https://www.cherryaffairs.com.

I bought quite a lot of stuff from them (prostate vibrator, normal vibrator, cock ring, estim units, etc). I think I bought about $500 worth of stuff from them liao lol.

Their prices are consistently the lowest. I actually tabulated multiple products from Tenga, Fleshlight, etc. in an excel file and theirs was always the lowest. It's not night and day price difference (I'm talking a few dollars to $10-$20 difference), but the more you save, the more you can chiong right? :D

Service is not bad. I bought something that was on backorder once and I was given a warning over SMS by the person processing the order.

Serenade
10-10-2017, 06:21 PM
https://horny.sg/

I have bought small items from them before. Same day delivery if order is placed in the morning. Items come in a discreet box delivered a local courier. Where the delivery is delayed or no stock, received sms on status update.

Payment engine PayPal, can use local credit card to pay.

kellywonderland
10-10-2017, 07:02 PM

When it's your turn,

Just go in.

You'll find that you will feel pretty shiok after that because apparently your problem would be looked into.

seems like you are using it often.

thejason123
11-10-2017, 08:16 PM
I would recommend buying the vibrator at watson.

As mention by previous user, watson's vibrator got 4 types.

I did bought one for my ex-gf. the vibrator is easy to maintain and durable. My ex-gf use to during her shower and she enjoy it. She has very low sex drive and the vibrator did manage to get her wet and horny. At the end, she loves the vibrator more than my dick. oh wells. LOL. that's was the past.

milffellamom
15-10-2017, 06:59 PM

if order from overseas got any custom problem?

aksj
17-10-2017, 03:04 PM

When it's your turn,

Just go in.

You're in Macpherson right.

hinata76
30-10-2017, 12:14 PM
wad do u recommend or a usb vibrator

urvan77
30-10-2017, 07:56 PM
for myself I order all sex toy from overseas for my fwb she into all this stuff and if I order from SG my pocket 1 big hole haha..

magix85
01-11-2017, 02:00 PM
I thinking which girl will go to watsons & plonk the vibrator down on the counter with long queue of people behind giggling & snickering...

But I must be wrong if they are stocking it

My office is open concept seating, so for those with sharp ears, we sometimes can hear people gossiping from a distance away. I heard 3 ladies (not married) in their 30s giggling among themselves about the Watson vibrator. From the bits and pieces I could hear, they were talking about how often they'd been using the toys and they must be owning more than one because one of them said "must try a few". :eek:

chimomi
14-04-2021, 03:30 AM
I ordered my vibrator in Korea last year. It was very high quality and allowed me to reach orgasm, but after long use it exploded in my hand. Now I understand what you mean. I ordered a new one from a more proven store and it has been working perfectly for 3 months.

chimomi
14-04-2021, 08:54 AM
Hello, for me buying a vibrator is a new stage in my life. This is the only topic about this and would like to resume discussions about these toys. ADVISE SOMETHING!!

Annabeles
14-04-2021, 10:42 PM
What types of sex toys do you like the most? Describe them.

rachangelx
14-04-2021, 11:35 PM
omg pls buy from proper brands. i get mine from amazon.

PrimereDawn
15-04-2021, 12:00 AM
I ordered my vibrator in Korea last year. It was very high quality and allowed me to reach orgasm, but after long use it exploded in my hand. Now I understand what you mean. I ordered a new one from a more proven store and it has been working perfectly for 3 months.

What do mean by "exploded"? :eek:

purepulp
15-04-2021, 09:38 AM
omg pls buy from proper brands. i get mine from amazon.

Amazon has a lot of fakes as well, more than you can imagine and the product description is right on box for the entire world to see ;)

Best to get reputable brands like we-vibe, lelo etc either direct from their site or from reputable local sites like alicemaple, maisonmika... :cool:

WinterMelonTree
15-04-2021, 04:57 PM
Horny.sg is good. have bought men's toys for myself and fetish toys for my FWB before. Condoms are pretty cheap too. Can self-pick up @ their place in Upper Serangoon.

dennis88888
16-04-2021, 02:30 AM

So far which is good? Thinking to get 1 too

lowhc
16-04-2021, 10:49 AM
I have bought quite a few for vibrators and other equipment (I don't call them toys) from Lazada, EZbuy, Ebay etc. mostly from china. so far all those costing around $15 to $50 are doing well.

Butterfly, dildo, prostate anal, clit-sucker, etc.