PDA

View Full Version : Taiwan trip, hotel included .

Weiwei88
04-10-2017, 03:43 PM
Hi ladies ,
I am looking for a partner to travel with me . 27 nov to 3dec Taiwan .
Only hotel included . My this trip purpose mostly are eating, maybe going bar or club in taiwan. Not necessary to have something between us. It can be just a travel partner or so. I am totally fine .

Looking for age below 35 .

Pm me for more detail.
Thank you.

Cuntworth
04-10-2017, 05:00 PM
Got pic to show???:D

Weiwei88
04-10-2017, 05:21 PM
Interested can pm me. Wont post my pic here. Haha

Ascot
04-10-2017, 06:37 PM
So airticket paid by the girl herself?

Weiwei88
05-10-2017, 09:16 AM
Yes. Air ticket paid by girl. I pay hotel.

Weiwei88
05-10-2017, 09:18 AM
Dont understand i post then people zap. Isnt any arrangement can discuss here ? If u dont like then skip. Not all post can please everyone . But honestly zap with the roght reason pls.

Cuntworth
05-10-2017, 09:25 AM
Dont understand i post then people zap. Isnt any arrangement can discuss here ? If u dont like then skip. Not all post can please everyone . But honestly zap with the roght reason pls.

What is "roght"??? New word to learn???:D

yamashikata
05-10-2017, 09:48 AM

Is as good as the girl pay her air ticket to get bonked by a stranger for free.

I think you should include air ticket, hotel and 3 meals a day and some shopping vouchers to entice any lady to travel with you ?

SnowLeopards
05-10-2017, 11:33 AM

There is an unspoken rule in this sub-forum.

That is the gents pay for almost every cost and the ladies enjoy for free because they are probably going to spread their legs. :D

Pierre.

ilovehahaha
05-10-2017, 11:44 AM

Lol. Quite a cheapo esp when you r looking to screw a girl. Hence, the zapxzz

Weiwei88
05-10-2017, 12:19 PM
I am posting what i can or willing to pay. Any others i think can be discussed .
I am paying for hotel and expenses there. If have willing ladies why not , everyone have a price for themselve. If u not willing then just skip and move it . U define my price or i define myself ? Can define price for u too?
Pls make this a more friendly place rather than focus on zap.
Thank you.

jabwemet
05-10-2017, 02:43 PM
You don't sound like a guy who has class.
Normally no class = zap.
I never zap you but that's the forum nowadays.

iceage
05-10-2017, 04:30 PM

You are right. Any arrangement can be discussed here. Afterall, we have some samsters asking for FB. At least you are paying for hotel room (which I assumed you pay for a separate room). I think you should at least list down your stats to generate interests since you are still young at 25 and like BBW. There are many BBW here. Good luck.

Weiwei88
05-10-2017, 06:42 PM
I am just sharing what i can give . Sometime we give and take. Everytime i post something i am wondering when i will be zap. Not that i post something that i deserve to be zap. But i think zapping so common here. This platform is for me to ask and arrange . If criteria fit we can go ahead . If not move on lo. We all here arranging to meet each others. Be it with involve money anot , i dont think we should zap each others . This platform did not say must invovle money. Is the same as some ppl or most of us hoping to pass contact for fb. Fb is free ? So mean is cheapo? This is a platform for us to share . Because we are Horny ! Or because we wan to have fun. Enjoy sex. Nothing wrong about it . If we share for free , thank you. If not , share with money, agree, u pay. Dont agree move on.
Isnt it this way? I cant please everyone . But i hope we are all here in here. To have fun and share . Good things we share . That what it is all about . Like a family thay share a common interest. If everybody is like that, all is happy.
Peace everyone .

Mod pls close the thread . Thank you.