PDA

View Full Version : Shing Spa

Ultra Taro
28-02-2007, 05:33 PM
Cant find the above thread on Shing Spa, so start this one. Just in case, i cock eye, please correct me.
For past 3 weeks, have patronized this place twice. Read from wanbao advert, just opened about 1 to 2 mths. Previously what spa, i not very sure.
Herewith my brief FR
1 hour $55, 45mins $40. Place newly renovated. Individual room has big piece of mirror (power mirror), can see your heroic actions. Hot pool and meal provided in afternoon. TV lounge power, got plasma TV.
1st trip served by Jessie.
Age - abt 28
Massage - 5/10
Bj/BM- $100, bargained to $90 (stripped all) 7/10
Body - 6/10

2nd trip served by sharon
Age - abt 35
Massage - 7/10. Worked very hard, got cracking sound
Hj - $50 (allow autoroam, fondling, digging & sucking of nipple) damn horny woman
Body - 6/10

Alright, hope the above info helps. If I happen to be in double posting, please pardon me. Just want to share this nice place with the cheongsters here. Have fun.:)

lim_peh88
28-02-2007, 05:38 PM
Where is this place?

Ultra Taro
28-02-2007, 05:58 PM
Is located on level 3 of a building along Kitchener road, downstair has one kopitiam. Can find easily if you try. I try not to disclose the building name... just in case you know lah....:cool:

triple h
28-02-2007, 06:06 PM
ah..... got new plc, must check out......:D

ang076
28-02-2007, 06:48 PM
How are the gals dressed and what is their looks?

Slim? Fat? pretty?

All Chinese or multiracial?

com3robo
28-02-2007, 07:51 PM
hi, their advert can be found on in new paper.

bestbest
28-02-2007, 09:05 PM
The same place where the previous Sawaddee Ka Spa was la. Place quite run down oredi during that time and not sure if this new management did anything about it.

Ultra Taro
01-03-2007, 09:20 AM
Oic... But rest assured this place now is well renovated and furnished. I was rather impressed. Can compare with spa located in Balmoral Plaza and Apollo centre. The gals are mutli-racial as told by one of the chick whom served me. Standard got Msia, Viet, PRC and even sporean (both chinese and indian). Hopefully they will recruit Malay gals in future.. Hehee...

Hope the bros can fun some fun over here and start sharing FR soonest possible... Any bro got power and kind enough to up my point will be very much appreciated.. Cheers :)

Johnthunder
01-03-2007, 01:52 PM
Hi Bro Ultra Tara,

I agree with you the condition of the place is quite good as I had visited few weeks ago, served by a Thai lady who can speak very fluent chinese , would share the FR shortly.

Cheers

bestbest
01-03-2007, 09:12 PM
Oic... But rest assured this place now is well renovated and furnished. I was rather impressed. Can compare with spa located in Balmoral Plaza and Apollo centre.

Wow. Hope it doesn't disappoint. No more the slimly and cloudy pool i suppose. But then, this changeover was too swift to be convincing leh ???

Chinakid
02-03-2007, 09:52 AM
Wow. Hope it doesn't disappoint. No more the slimly and cloudy pool i suppose. But then, this changeover was too swift to be convincing leh ???

they only got hot pool. cold pool closed down. rest of facilities SOP. Their sister branch is at seletar camp. Overall just renovated place. looks very new.

evilspawnsss
02-03-2007, 06:14 PM
Just went tt time..thinking was The last time spa name "Sweetie" but change management..Place is all new,all renovated but only the toilet didnt.I went for 45 mins,good place to relax.I got a girl she from thailand and she speak good english..Here my FR..

Name: Forgot(but mi and my friend go,we got both girls nt bad)
Boob: 6/10
Face: 6/10
Massage: 8/10
Service :8/10
Hj: didnt try
BJ: 8/10(work very hard)
FJ : didnt try

Allow auto romming and fingering..

Will go back if have time as place is nice to relax

websurfbastard
15-03-2007, 03:12 PM
Due to much work pressure and family, I havenot been active in this forum for the past couple of years. I was glancing thru this forum when I stumble upon Shing Spa which sounds new and interesting, deecided to have a bonking session after such a long time.

I was thinking of writing a FR, which I have not been doing after visiting this joint but to my disappointment, I have no desire to put anything into writing. All I can say nice about this place is when you make your entrance, you will be totally disappointed with everything else you see, especially the bonking mates.

Sorry to have offend anyone with my posting, just want to give my ywo cents worth about this joint and caution bros who does not want to see their money down the drain. It's really not worth giving it a try.

Jaycu69
16-03-2007, 01:36 PM
So far only 1 bro mentions not a place to visit. Very contradicting to the rest. :confused:

Anyway .... let's see how the thread goes ......

Cheers ..... :)

SINwoSINS
16-03-2007, 01:43 PM
Due to much work pressure and family, I havenot been active in this forum for the past couple of years. I was glancing thru this forum when I stumble upon Shing Spa which sounds new and interesting, deecided to have a bonking session after such a long time.

I was thinking of writing a FR, which I have not been doing after visiting this joint but to my disappointment, I have no desire to put anything into writing. All I can say nice about this place is when you make your entrance, you will be totally disappointed with everything else you see, especially the bonking mates.

Sorry to have offend anyone with my posting, just want to give my ywo cents worth about this joint and caution bros who does not want to see their money down the drain. It's really not worth giving it a try.

Well I agree with you...nevertheless, a plus point to the hard work even though the face cmi.

packardbell
16-03-2007, 01:49 PM
So far only 1 bro mentions not a place to visit. Very contradicting to the rest. :confused:

Anyway .... let's see how the thread goes ......

Cheers ..... :)

Hi Brudder,
Shing is earlier HC from New Park Hotel. Same mangement (Mabel). This place is much bigger and classic than before. It had the pool that gotta walk downstair and makan too. In-fact, it is more worth to spend half a day rather than 1-2hrs massage since the price is higher than before, I think is S$38-40.

Hence, some brudder may said good and opposite for some. I just like one man's meat is another man's poison hor.

evilspawnsss
19-03-2007, 10:12 AM
Was planning to go batam but friend all back out so went to shing to relax..Hmm the pool was not working that day so was kinda of sian..stay at threater room all the way hee hee..Well after few hrs went to room..Got this sg girl which was very talkative..+++ non stop,telling mi how to make girl high,how to dig how to lick and how to have sex etc etc :rolleyes: maybe i was to decent looking haha..message nothing to shout abt..only try hj..the thing is her hj is different from other ppl.. she have 5 steps b4 u lie down and explode lol.. here my FR

Name : Ci*** (Bro who wan pm mi)
Look : 4/10
Body : 4/10 (abit plump side)
Message : 3/10(Feel nothing,maybe was talking to her too much)
Service : 8/10 (chatty and friendly)
Hj : 7/10 ( 5 Steps)
Bj : didnt try
FJ : Didnt try
Damge : $55(1 Hrs) + $50

I will go back there as the place is really comfortable..and the uncle is very friendly,u dun hv to ask wat u wan to drink or eat :) he will ask u once he see u with no cup on ur table ..

SonicGear
19-03-2007, 01:44 PM
Hmm went to the Health center on sat with a friend. Paid $55 for an hour , $45 mins $40 i think.
The atmosphere is not bad , well decorated. Too bad hot pool was not cold , think broke down . Went to relax in steam bath & aft that went to threatre room. Finally aft 2 hrs went in for my massage.

Name: A**ple
Boobs: small (A nia)
Body: 7/10 (well maintain)
Massage: 7.5/10 Thai style
Juagen :8/10 (really gd gd, shoot out all my load) Shiok :D
Service: Friendly & always smiling.
Damage: $50
RTF: Likely , gd massage & service

evilspawnsss
21-03-2007, 01:06 PM
Wrong post

loony
07-04-2007, 02:37 AM
Hi Brothers,

Originally wanted to have a good thai massage at Sawadee but relized got replaced by Shing.

Ambience: Nicely deco, hot pool not bad (altho' prefer hotter), sauna not hot at all, steam room is nice.

Food: Did not try

Crowd: Was told by lady at recep more indians tend to visit the place at night. Afternoon more of chinese crowd.

Lady: Recep intro a local MILF - Pearl (Chinese, fluent english)

Looks: 7 (well maintained - looks smooth - could have been a spokeslady for SKii))
Friendly: 8
Massage: 7.5
Juagen: 7
RTF: Tempted

Footnote: Recep offered a few other names to try..so will see if her recommendation is worth a mention here. Saw a few others who ..eh...definitely cannot make it. So pls don;t be shy when telling recep the type u want.

Rating based on own opinion -

weeklys
14-04-2007, 12:05 PM
to the bros here, just to share my views. i went there with my friend yesterday and was recommended PRC. told me abt 20+ but sad to say very disappointing. my friend at least still manage a fj but dunno her name (forget liao) but for me is gone case. ask for her name but can't get correctly. majiam joyce or what. anyway said she 2 days only very new (sian ji pua) massage nothing to shout abt. in the end, i end with nothing.

ask her if she does bj and she told me dun dare. knn. i didn't ask for gal change but i told her bluntly that its ok but she got to prepare to service if she wans to be in this line.

as for the hot pool, i ask the uncle why not hot and he said just change water so needs time. somehow i think the pool a bit spoil.

however, i do like the environment. very cosy feeling for me. so take note if you are being recommended PRC

look : 5/10 (recep say 20+ but i think is 30+)
Body: dunno....didnt do anything so didn't take off
Boobs: A i guess from the close she ware at most 32A
HJ: NA
BJ: NA
FJ: NA
Damage: $55 for entrance

Honey Boon
24-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Ya, used to visit HC for many years since,.... don't know when liao. They changed management so many times until I can't even keep track... the last two names I can still remember is Sweetie and Sawasdee (Thai name).

Stopped visiting them when they changed to Thai Massage (Sawasdee). I used to take turn to visit Dickson and this HC due to my preference in hot pool.

Wonder whether my favorite, Sammy is still there. She is a local girl. :p

Drifter79
25-04-2007, 03:34 PM
Went to Shing somewhere last month with two buddies, place quite nice but the facilities are left over from previous management.... although they did it up somehow... The food served was quite good and the uncle manning the makan station was very friendly.
Was recommended a local by the recep.

Name: Dun remember
Massage: 7/10
Face: CMI
Body: 5/10

Damage: $40 for 45 min

BTW: can anyone enlighten me on "MILF"... I dun understand as i quite new here....

weeklys
25-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Went to Shing somewhere last month with two buddies, place quite nice but the facilities are left over from previous management.... although they did it up somehow... The food served was quite good and the uncle manning the makan station was very friendly.
Was recommended a local by the recep.

Name: Dun remember
Massage: 7/10
Face: CMI
Body: 5/10

Damage: $40 for 45 min

BTW: can anyone enlighten me on "MILF"... I dun understand as i quite new here....

bro Drifter79,

if i'm not mistaken, MILF means Mother I Love to F**K

:p

Drifter79
26-04-2007, 10:06 AM
bro Drifter79,

if i'm not mistaken, MILF means Mother I Love to F**K

:p

Thanks bro weeklys... been trying to figure out what that is for weeks now. lol

Honey Boon
30-04-2007, 11:34 AM
This place will be a good replacement after Dickson is closed next month. :rolleyes:

Johnthunder
30-04-2007, 12:06 PM
Hi Bro Ultra Tara,

I agree with you the condition of the place is quite good as I had visited few weeks ago, served by a Thai lady who can speak very fluent chinese , would share the FR shortly.

Cheers

As promise a late brief FR when I visit Shing Spa a few months ago, it was quite late
in the evening and spot the big advisement at S**** H**** and go for a try as follow:

Name: Peggy ( Thai girl )
Looks : 6/10
Boobs : B
BBBJ/BJ : NA (She dun do and I dun like 2)
FJ : 7/10 (Quite accommodating from cowgal, missionary, pussy very lose )
Massage : 6/10
Attitude : 8/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF : Would consider but would like to try other gals
Note: She can speak and listen to simple chinese
Damage: $50 (entrance fee) + $100(FJ)

evilspawnsss
30-04-2007, 12:57 PM
Ya, used to visit HC for many years since,.... don't know when liao. They changed management so many times until I can't even keep track... the last two names I can still remember is Sweetie and Sawasdee (Thai name).

Stopped visiting them when they changed to Thai Massage (Sawasdee). I used to take turn to visit Dickson and this HC due to my preference in hot pool.

Wonder whether my favorite, Sammy is still there. She is a local girl. :p

Yeah Sammy is good..but dun think she is there liao oso..tt time ask for her,they say she no come..cus she FL massager..go here and there..maybe change too much management,she run liao

Honey Boon
02-05-2007, 01:55 PM
I think she is still there.......... but not as regular as the full time girl there. Yes, she moves around, but she told me she still likes this place.

I hope we are talking about the same Sammy. She used to call herself Sara and then changed to Sammy later. She used to have quite flat chest, but in recent years, her cup size grew and she told me she went for "enhancement" course. :p

Yeah Sammy is good..but dun think she is there liao oso..tt time ask for her,they say she no come..cus she FL massager..go here and there..maybe change too much management,she run liao

mel&nicole
07-05-2007, 09:44 PM
I think she is still there.......... but not as regular as the full time girl there. Yes, she moves around, but she told me she still likes this place.

I hope we are talking about the same Sammy. She used to call herself Sara and then changed to Sammy later. She used to have quite flat chest, but in recent years, her cup size grew and she told me she went for "enhancement" course. :p

Hi Bro Honey Boon,

Is this Sammy aka Sara the Singapore gal back when the HC was called Eastern? Really missed her service and the local flavour.. :D

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

Honey Boon
08-05-2007, 12:12 PM
when I first met her, he was Sara. After MIA for one or 2 years, she appeared again with a new name of Sammy (cup also increased by one size). In fact I met her at this HC which has gone thru many many management until I also can't track liao. And yes, she is a Singaporean. Slim figure, small eyes, talk very softly, will moan loudly when you turn her on. :D

More recent one could be Swee, or Sawadee... But one time this HC was managed by the owner whom also managed the HC at ex-Great Eastern Hotel many years ago (now called Windsor Hotel).

Hi Bro Honey Boon,

Is this Sammy aka Sara the Singapore gal back when the HC was called Eastern? Really missed her service and the local flavour.. :D

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

evilspawnsss
08-05-2007, 01:30 PM
ya dun know where she gone too liao...i never try her service b4 but my friend always go there called for her :( and when he come out..he a SUPER happy man lor..

SonicGear
08-05-2007, 01:37 PM
Hmm i just try her for 1 time long time back when it is still under old management, great lady & services she provide.
Aft that intro to my frd & everytime he goes with mi , he will ask for her. :(

Lambert
08-05-2007, 03:03 PM
Sara is a golden oldie in her time. I think I last saw her in the year 2000.

minlow
09-05-2007, 06:37 AM
I used to visit sawadee once a week.
Went to try new management last week. When lift open, very impressive, got mini waterfall. Looks quite class. The whole place is renovated and loooks very nice, except for the facilities. It,s not renovated and retain old look. But they took out the TV near the hot pool. The toilet stinks too.
Anyway got a PRC gal, massage is so so only, no happening.
With due respect I think I would not do any special with thai and PRC gals as they are easily available in GL and quality(looks) is so much better and cheaper too.

Drifter79
09-05-2007, 11:49 AM
I will be going Shing coming Tuesday as long as nothing disturb my schedule. Will post FR on me and my friends trip...

Honey Boon
09-05-2007, 11:50 AM
if I am not wrong, she is still there when I last called the new management.

But better call to make sure she is working that day before going down. :cool:

ya dun know where she gone too liao...i never try her service b4 but my friend always go there called for her :( and when he come out..he a SUPER happy man lor..

dap26
09-05-2007, 01:01 PM
Used to go shing spa...Wat this hc attracts me is the facilties other then tat the gals from wat i knw is nt tat gd compare to other hc...Still rem tat there hv some milf sg ladies and some thai gals.

Honey Boon
10-05-2007, 10:50 AM
ya, I enjoy the hot pool, steam/sauna, big TV room and louge.... comfortable sofa where I can site there to spot the "targets" and of cos, the simple food. The mee siam I tried the other day, not bad, got standard :p

Used to go shing spa...Wat this hc attracts me is the facilties other then tat the gals from wat i knw is nt tat gd compare to other hc...Still rem tat there hv some milf sg ladies and some thai gals.

dap26
10-05-2007, 12:00 PM
ya, I enjoy the hot pool, steam/sauna, big TV room and louge.... comfortable sofa where I can site there to spot the "targets" and of cos, the simple food. The mee siam I tried the other day, not bad, got standard :p

Ya the food and the facilities is the reason i may revisit..Nice place to relax and the food there is quite nice...A place for u to relax and tcss.;)

Drifter79
16-05-2007, 10:57 AM
As it turns out, i went to another Spa instead of Shing. But thats is for another thread...

bloodmage
18-05-2007, 04:09 PM
Hi Bros,

This is my first post in the forum. Hope you will enjoy it. Sorry if it's a bit lengthy.

Went to Shing Spa last week alone. Nice and contemporary decor. Approached the receptionist and asked for Jesse. Was told that she's in her mid 30s, tall and quite pretty.

The steam room was nice, but the jacuzzi is not hot enough, as mentioned by other bros before. Didn't try the sauna.

Waited for a while before my number was called. Room was nice and they had full height mirrors. Good for bros who like to view themselves while in action ;)

In came Jesse. She's a young MILF. Well maintained body and tall. Massage was ok only. Lucky thing she does not play the piano. After 20min or so, she popped the qn and I opted for BJ. Good suction and she stripped to her thongs. Nice boobs but she seems a bit sensitive whenever i suck her nipples. Maybe too hard. Heehee.... Can finger her but she asked me to go easy on her :p. Her bums are nice too. Gave me a cute pose while she bathed also.

Name: Jesse (Malaysian I think)
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: B cup 7/10
Massage: 4/10
HJ: NA
BJ: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
Damage: $55 entrance, $80 BJ.
She gave me a discount, promised her not to divulge the amount...hee...
RTF: Maybe try other gals. As I was talking over the phone at the reception area, I saw this very hot gal walking past me. Curly hair, sexy legs. Any bros know her name?

Thanks for reading.

Singha
28-05-2007, 12:19 AM
visited shing recently with bro mel&nicole, looks new after they had their renovation. was assigned to a girl by the name of micky, from malaysia.

looks: 5/10
massage : 9/10, bros who likes good massage may giv her a try

after about 30mins she pops the $50, $80 or $100 question.

HJ $50, BM $80, FJ $100, opt for HJ. overall not a enjoyable HJ session with her, her HJ just like her massage skills, *HARD*. for HJ can only roam her with her clothings on, but after much pursuation she finally remove her tops off.

HJ: 4/10
body: 6/10, smooth skin, light brown nipples and cup size slightly bigger then A.

rtf? wanna try other girls first.

mel&nicole
29-05-2007, 05:24 AM
Shing Spa has become my hunting ground after Dickson closed down.

Went down again recently and was assigned Baby who claimed to have worked for only 2 weeks. This was the WORST experience I had at Shing and I strongly discourage any bros from having her.

My usual requirement would be that the gal must be able to massage decently. Initially, the massage was ok but after abt 10 mins she start to talk a lot of cock and stop massage altogether. I was pissed but then did not say anything but continue to lie on my front. She start to tell me how sexy she is and that I will nose bleed if I see her. In my mind, i think like real :rolleyes: damn thick skin. Never seen any gal like that. Then she try to act friendly by giving small talk and bragging abt how good she is.......All along I knew that she was hinting at Special but then I ignored her refusing to turn over. Finally I turned over and she prompted. Did not want anything but then she say cannot la in a very teh way. Then I ask her for the charges and she quoted me $50 for HJ and $80 for BM.

I say give me HJ but then she says why not give her BM a try and say i will not regret it. Seeing that her boobs are pretty decent so gave in and give it a try!!!! BIGGEST Mistake. Her defination of BM is just take out her breat and give me HJ. No BM at all. A bloody CHEAT. Exploded in the end after a long time as totally no mood and turnoff.

Looks : 3/10
Massage : 2/10
Boobs : 34 C (estimate)(A bit Sagy)
HJ : 5/10 (Put in some effort)
BM : 0/10 (Non-Existence)

RTF : NEVER.

Above is just my personal opinion and my few bahts worth of experience.

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

sean69
29-05-2007, 09:20 AM
She gave me a discount, promised her not to divulge the amount...hee...
RTF: Maybe try other gals. As I was talking over the phone at the reception area, I saw this very hot gal walking past me. Curly hair, sexy legs. Any bros know her name?

Thanks for reading.

bro.. if you PROMISE her not to reveal the special pricing you gotten, you shouldn't even reveal that you got a discount...

if you didn't promise, that the fact that you got a discount is a good info for the rest of the pple looking for budget bonk...

fireshrine
29-05-2007, 11:37 AM
Is pamela previously from Dickson working there?

mel&nicole
30-05-2007, 06:44 AM
Is pamela previously from Dickson working there?

Bro Fireshrine,

Yes Pam is working there. Not sure what's her name there though.

Cheers
Mel&Nicole

maxloh
18-06-2007, 10:05 PM
anyone here has tried Pat before.
the counter girl told me she is well endowed, just wonder if there is any feedback out there.

thanks people.

maxloh
18-06-2007, 10:07 PM
has anyone tried Pat before.

counter gal said that she is well endowed.

wonder if there is any info on her.

thanks guys.

kaka99
21-06-2007, 11:53 PM
Any bros here know where is Ice now? Was told she no longer working in Shing.

uglyrabbit28
22-06-2007, 11:53 AM
Pat's full name is Patricia... have visted her about 3 times when she was at the hotel next door.

She is a C cupper and is a real horny MILF probably in her late 30s. She always offer me FJ at only $50... once she runs out of CD, she asked me to enter raw... she told me i look "clean" so dun mind... of course i did not take up the offer... just dig her until my fingers are damn soaked... she is a divorcee and has a daughter....

Looks: 7/10
Body: 9/10 (breast lovers must try)
HJ: 9/10 (strips all when doing HJ)
BJ: Do not provide
FJ: 9/10 (squirm, moan and crumple for real)

Damage: $50 excluding entrance

catsr03
02-07-2007, 12:41 PM
Kate, formerly from Kim Wellness is now working here. Still goes by the same name. For those who were looking for her, you can try her excellent service now at Shing. :)

catsr03
03-07-2007, 04:49 PM
FR: Kate (formerly of KW)

I'm sure many can refer back to the KW thread about her and so will not repeat.

Made a 1730 hours booking for her yesterday.

Once again another memorable time spent with her. Tried CIM for the first time and she completely blew(pun intended) my mind away. Try to see for yourself.

Anyway, am looking forward to my next session with her.

Looks (to me anyways): 8/10
Body: Voluptously rated at 9/10
Breast Cup size: C cup
HJ: conservatiely rated at 8/10 (almost came)
BJ: 9/10
CIM: Excellent
FJ: 9/10 (moan and many positions) Her favourite position is Doggy!

Damage: Entrance of $55 + $100
RTF: My one and only HC gal.

Never will try another.

NO1PUNJABI
03-07-2007, 11:48 PM
Bro, I really gota thank you. I saw Kate coming down the stairs to orientate you to the premises and I was captivated by her. She is a hot brown shower. I kept my fingers cross hoping to try her on my next visit. However upon my appt at 7.00pm, I asked the recept if Kate was free and Yes. From the moment she stepped into the room until she left it was nothing but great. The sexy body, big boobs, nice lips. Shant go into details. Enjoy guys.

NO1PUNJABI
04-07-2007, 12:01 AM
Bro, I really gota thank you. I saw Kate coming down the stairs to orientate you to the premises and I was captivated by her. She is a hot brown shower. I kept my fingers cross hoping to try her on my next visit. However upon my appt at 7.00pm, I asked the recept if Kate was free and Yes. From the moment she stepped into the room until she left it was nothing but great. The sexy body, big boobs, nice lips. Shant go into details. Enjoy guys.

catsr03
04-07-2007, 12:18 PM
Ah! So you were the one I saw while I was walking down the narrow spiral staircase! Glad you enjoyed Kate's service. Cheers :)

sir_hunter
06-07-2007, 05:33 PM
is nikko still werking here?

sir_hunter
08-07-2007, 01:14 AM
Fr:kate

Made a call and try to book nikko but she went back already,the only name i can tink then was kate..her booking at 10.30 was cancel so can slot me in..Yeah

Reached ard 11pm and she already at the counter,cant wait i see..paid and went to the room..was showering when the door open and she gv a cheeky helloo..proceed with the oil massage and can really feel it too..she's bubbly and we shared a few laugh..she told me y she left kim wellness,had an accident and showed me parts where theres blueblack..(can see her panties in the process)she kinda noe that i'm goin for the full service and she promised me that it goin to be a gd one!:D Her motto"i want my customer to be treated like my bf and want them to ENJOY!" her exact words..

She took out her clothes and damn!those mellons were a mouthfull..can so suck them all day long..and she hv a tight ass..i gv those a spank and she nvr mind at all..then started to werk on my "super tool"..BBBJ me and put my whole balls in her mouth..what a feeling..she really take it slow and gv that gf feeling..i grab her breast and start sucking them..she gv a soft moan..then she asked me to stand up while she bbbj me again..then pop the condom covered my dick..it was in her mouth all the long..then she asked me to doggie while she facing the mirror...can see she like it fr the back..she hv the ass for it too..then ask her to be on top..her breast was swaying while being fuck..she ask me to tell her when i'm cumming so she quickly pulled out the condom and ask me to cim..nvr had it before and damn it felt so gd..load it all in her mouth..she smiled and spill it on her breast..its like in those porn u see on net or dvd..now i feel like being in one...went to shower and we kissed gd bye..
P.s-she's goin for liposuction and breast lift this aug..be back on sept..so those who want a before and aft,do so quick..;)

Looks-6.5
breast-36C
body-7(got baby fats,soon all gone)
bbbj-9
fj-10(cim was simply awesome!)
damage-40+100
rtf-maybe aft her operations..

if u like my honest fr plz up me bros..thx..

Nightmann
13-07-2007, 09:53 PM
Here's my FR on Kate :

Looks : 6 (a bit big size for me)
Boobs : huge but sagging abit
Massage : told her to skip as I was in a rush
BBBJ : This is the best part - she took her time to do the bj with sucking of balls in a few positions. I finally exploded into her mouth and she looked at me porn-style with my semen flowing out of her mouth :eek:
FJ : didn't try as she was on red light
Damage : $80 + tips for her friendly and good attitude
RTF : not likely - I prefer slim chicks :D

LCKING68
14-07-2007, 11:49 PM
FR on kate,

Looks : 6.5
Boobs : big but slight saggy for me
Massage : 7.5
BM + HJ : 8. 5 (CIM was just awesome as first time for me!)
FJ : Never try

RTF : Probably not, too many other big boobies to try !

Any other FR on Patricia???

MrBond
15-07-2007, 07:39 PM
Pat's full name is Patricia... have visted her about 3 times when she was at the hotel next door.

She is a C cupper and is a real horny MILF probably in her late 30s. She always offer me FJ at only $50... once she runs out of CD, she asked me to enter raw... she told me i look "clean" so dun mind... of course i did not take up the offer... just dig her until my fingers are damn soaked... she is a divorcee and has a daughter....

Looks: 7/10
Body: 9/10 (breast lovers must try)
HJ: 9/10 (strips all when doing HJ)
BJ: Do not provide
FJ: 9/10 (squirm, moan and crumple for real)

Damage: $50 excluding entrance

bro u sure anot she ask u to fj raw:confused:
:eek:

alfaGT147
16-07-2007, 12:33 AM
Ever since Dickson closed down, this is the only 'big' joint available at Serangoon area with ample facilities. I personally loved the generous space especially at the TV room where u could watch those WL walking past. Believe most of ex-dickson customers have migrated to this nest..

toric29
03-08-2007, 05:00 PM
Walked in the door, felt sore and tired and asked for 90min massage. Woman behind counter wanted to charge me $100!! What a load of crap! So I told her this and she said it's "standard" rates. So I asked her how much for a 60 minute massage and she quoted me $80. I asked how much for a 45min massage and she quotes me $50. cough, cough! I don't think so.

Walk out the door, never shall return! :rolleyes:

SonicGear
03-08-2007, 06:26 PM
Bro toric29,
nev encounter this before when i went to Shing leh, somemore i think the price are standard at the counter too . Just wondering :confused:

com3robo
03-08-2007, 07:38 PM
the standard enterance fee here is $50/45min.

kaka99
03-08-2007, 11:39 PM
I thought all the while the standard entrance fee is $40 for 45mins. Maybe u look like foreigners thats why they charge higher.

toric29
04-08-2007, 09:38 AM
Of course I'm foreigner which is why they boosted the price up. Doubt I'll go into any health center that doesn't have their rates clarly posted on the counter again :p

kaka99
04-08-2007, 01:05 PM
Of course I'm foreigner which is why they boosted the price up. Doubt I'll go into any health center that doesn't have their rates clarly posted on the counter again :p

Last time at new park hotel, they used to display the rates clearly on the wall of the receptionist counter but after shifting to shing hotel, they didn't display it.

sadmanneedsex
04-08-2007, 09:06 PM
Try Kate this afternoon after reading all the bros posting

Was there at 1400 but she still not around, waited about 1 hr for her to arrive. I am a sucker for looks, and I must say her looks is not very tempting... In the end, FJ is definitely up to mark!

Looks: 6/10
Body: 7/10 (boobs are big but sagging)
HJ: N/A
BBBJ: 7.5/10
FJ: 9/10 (What more to say?)
CIM: 8/10

Bros who miss her, need to go find her soon, she is leaving for Bangkok this thur... and will not be working for about 3 weeks....

kaama
13-08-2007, 09:48 PM
Confirm they hv dual pricing... or rather multiple pricing

My friend had similar experience.. 50$ for 45 minutes.. may be later can be negotiated to 40 $...

Walked in the door, felt sore and tired and asked for 90min massage. Woman behind counter wanted to charge me $100!! What a load of crap! So I told her this and she said it's "standard" rates. So I asked her how much for a 60 minute massage and she quoted me $80. I asked how much for a 45min massage and she quotes me $50. cough, cough! I don't think so.

Walk out the door, never shall return! :rolleyes:

Honey Boon
29-08-2007, 12:13 PM
Anyone knows is Kate back? Thanks. :)

Try Kate this afternoon after reading all the bros posting

Bros who miss her, need to go find her soon, she is leaving for Bangkok this thur... and will not be working for about 3 weeks....

uglyrabbit28
11-09-2007, 12:31 PM
bro u sure anot she ask u to fj raw:confused:
:eek:

yes she offered raw.... she is super high... but i think she see people want... imagine my fingers crumpled from fingering her....

dap26
11-09-2007, 04:42 PM
yes she offered raw.... she is super high... but i think she see people want... imagine my fingers crumpled from fingering her....

Wah she so hiong meh??:eek: She look a bit like cai qin(singer).Quite a friendly lady..Nv ask for special from her and she also dun mind and nv show a black face and keep on chatting with me..

websurfbastard
12-09-2007, 03:27 PM
Hey, any bros can confirm if the standard of Shing Spa has up one notch? Coz I have visited the place several times and the standard of the WL is really CMI....But after reading a few FR, seem like the standard has improved.

Will wait till I have some true and good recommendations before I give place a go again...

Thanks

Honey Boon
14-09-2007, 12:07 PM
Went there last week to look for Kate... was told "off today". :(

wonder whether she has gone for good or just off that day? :confused:

passionman_sg
14-09-2007, 12:33 PM
Long time did not log in and saw Sawadee changed to Shing, my impression was old and rundown, food was ordered from outside and not so much choice. Girls oso not aplenty and unless you wanna have best of both worlds in massage and a bonk then probably you are disappointed.

From what I'm seeing most postings still not much change what, except for Sammy maybe still there and she's the cute S'pore girl I remembered, anyone knows she's still there or not?

Passionman

websurfbastard
14-09-2007, 12:44 PM
Hmm....so far only heard 1 girl that most bro are talking about and that's Kate, u mean besides her there's no any other WL to try?

Guess rest of them are the same lau go working there

fireshrine
15-09-2007, 10:28 PM
Is Kate back in Shing? Last I know she took off for some personal reasons. Lost her number, hence it would be great if some bro can offer some news.

analog
29-09-2007, 03:19 PM
Hey Bros!

Called Shing Spa yesterday and found out my lovely Indian Pamela with the nice tits is no longer there.

Anyone know where she has moved to? Still in the business?

Cheers,
Jim

Honey Boon
02-10-2007, 09:36 AM
Ya bro, I think I saw her last week. Check it out! :cool:

Is Kate back in Shing? Last I know she took off for some personal reasons. Lost her number, hence it would be great if some bro can offer some news.

websurfbastard
19-10-2007, 05:27 PM
Pam is still around.....but guess she does not start work so early and usually off during weekends