PDA

View Full Version : 150 Cim

stone age
28-02-2007, 01:29 PM
Hi
Is there a list of $150 gals that allow CIM? Would like to know.

Regards,

Knick
28-02-2007, 02:13 PM
The legendary Singtel springs to mind...I think Theresa (the one with the fake boobs) also can do CIM. Susan (Malay) also allows that.

Haven't been for Cat 150 for yearssss...so dunno if these girls still working or not.

nabuterter
28-02-2007, 03:08 PM
I've personally tried these girls who allow cim:

Singtel
Leena
Sammi
Ah Girl
Yoko

But my all time favourite for 150cim is still Singtel. She gives you a really mind blowing experience.:D

rider2006
28-02-2007, 06:15 PM
winnes
Lilly(malay)

Mercfl2001
28-02-2007, 08:13 PM
Have lah,,, You can try Bro Prince / Bro Hugo girls
150/90/2 CIM, BBBJ, FJ
won't regret arh,,, their FLs so far the best you can find
Best Attitude- FJ until Siao Chong Nao arh.. hahahaha

simeben
01-03-2007, 12:10 AM
Personally I hav tried cim with following girls:

Theresa
CK
Kico

& I rate them according to the sequence above.

steamer
01-03-2007, 09:34 AM
my recent gl cims:
san san
cheng cheng
theresa

rider2006
10-03-2007, 06:49 PM
just finished a great session with Queen yesterday. She allows CIM! :D

sammyBleu
10-03-2007, 08:08 PM
my recent gl cims:
san san
cheng cheng
theresa

bro can share frm which hse or place in gl? thks a millions:)

300ml
10-03-2007, 08:55 PM
Try carol she will suck your nuts dry and bring you straight to heaven. cheers bro

timmyh
13-03-2007, 02:10 PM
Whats CIM?

yellowleaf
13-03-2007, 02:33 PM
come in mouth

timmyh
13-03-2007, 02:49 PM
Thanks! Gotta try that.

Devilzz
14-03-2007, 09:53 AM
Try carol she will suck your nuts dry and bring you straight to heaven. cheers broBro,is the carol u mentioned below cat80???Another Qs is after CIM,does she allow another shot or .......?

steamer
14-03-2007, 06:10 PM
bro can share frm which hse or place in gl? thks a millions:)

wah ..wat happened to ur pts? u were quite healthy few days back.

enzyme
15-03-2007, 04:51 PM
wah ..wat happened to ur pts? u were quite healthy few days back.

dun worry man, points can earn back anytime...
kena a bad fuk then more dulan.:)

tarzanBoi
17-03-2007, 02:38 AM
super does CIM. only reason i know cos her FJ is so bad that i told her to suck instead.

on the bright side, at least her BBBJ is not bad. but i've had better.

best BBBJ i've had so far is from carol. suck until i almost explode. had to stop her so can fuck. :D

sex_addict
20-03-2007, 10:12 AM
Hi bros, tried BMW before, her bbbj is good but forgot to ask if she allows CIM. Does any bros who had BMW before tried CIM with her? I personally think she may allow or else their won't be such a strong demand on her. Pls advise,thanks bros.

lordwild
22-03-2007, 12:28 AM
Jolene does CIM but haven't RTF, too skinny for me :cool:

escobar43535
22-03-2007, 06:29 PM
So u finally managed to call BMW eh?...was it worth the wait?:D

Hi bros, tried BMW before, her bbbj is good but forgot to ask if she allows CIM. Does any bros who had BMW before tried CIM with her? I personally think she may allow or else their won't be such a strong demand on her. Pls advise,thanks bros.

max_priest
22-03-2007, 09:05 PM
dun worry man, points can earn back anytime...
kena a bad fuk then more dulan .....

Bro, why you answered on behalf of Sammybleu? Don't tell me you're a CLONE of Sammybleu? :eek:

sex_addict
23-03-2007, 06:38 AM
So u finally managed to call BMW eh?...was it worth the wait?:D

Hi bro,ya finally tried her.I would say she is worth to bonk but not to till the extend of the long Q. As what u said,got the GFE feeling & not a time watcher as my session took about 50mins,quite professional.In terms of looks, i would not say she is stunning but will call her sweet,a gal next door.Will RTF later cos to try others first as i go for looks for priority.BTW,does she allows CIM? Anyway, agreed with some bros who mentioned she is over rated and the curiousity of cheongsters have and i am one of them.:) Bro, do u have any gals to recommend in terms of looks?I think LS is also one of the better looking gals but wonder has her service improves? Keep in touch bro,will catch up with u again.

To bros who find my info useful,can up me,leave down yr nick & i will reurn favour in future

look4sex
23-03-2007, 07:56 AM
Bros,

Beware ! Do not do BBBJ and CIM, there is a low risk for HIV but high risk for other STDs.

Don't put yourself and your love ones at risk.

escobar43535
23-03-2007, 01:25 PM
Bro tks for trying to shorten the queue too:D

as for recommendations...yr post below illustrates the need for the std caveat/qualification when it comes to FRs...i.e. different strokes for different folks...also what some punters get in the room wif the gal may differ fm what others get...it's all abt the "chemistry" etc...oh and if a WL had super model looks and provided super gfe/commando service u can bet yr bottom $ that she wld not be so stupid as to waste her time in GL at $150 a pop...

be that as it may, in general i find that if u treat the WL nicely, wif some respect and humour u sld be able to satisfy most if not all yr sexual cravings and hv an enjoyable bonk...naturally RTFs also helps...

back to recommendations...once again i suggest u scroll back to the GL150 FR thread...i wld add that just based on general looks, LS is probably one of the better looking GL150 gals (although i hv not seen her for some time and found that her service was sop), IMHO i don't think there r that many young fresh good lookers in GL at the moment...happy hunting and don't forget to share yr FR next time...

Hi bro,ya finally tried her.I would say she is worth to bonk but not to till the extend of the long Q. As what u said,got the GFE feeling & not a time watcher as my session took about 50mins,quite professional.In terms of looks, i would not say she is stunning but will call her sweet,a gal next door.Will RTF later cos to try others first as i go for looks for priority.BTW,does she allows CIM? Anyway, agreed with some bros who mentioned she is over rated and the curiousity of cheongsters have and i am one of them.:) Bro, do u have any gals to recommend in terms of looks?I think LS is also one of the better looking gals but wonder has her service improves? Keep in touch bro,will catch up with u again.

To bros who find my info useful,can up me,leave down yr nick & i will reurn favour in future

look4sex
08-04-2007, 12:30 PM
KNN, don't know which chao Ah gua deduct 3 points from me and never leave his name.

I just want to try and warn some of the brothers here from getting any STD etc by BBBJ. Is there anything wrong with that ? Even our big boss also warn people from doing BBBJ. Why not you chao ah gua go and zap him.

Points doesn't mean anything to me. Go ahead and zap me, you chao ah gua. When you zap me further, you are admitting you are a chao ah gua already.

CumPistol
08-04-2007, 04:59 PM
KNN, don't know which chao Ah gua deduct 3 points from me and never leave his name.

I just want to try and warn some of the brothers here from getting any STD etc by BBBJ. Is there anything wrong with that ? Even our big boss also warn people from doing BBBJ. Why not you chao ah gua go and zap him.

Points doesn't mean anything to me. Go ahead and zap me, you chao ah gua. When you zap me further, you are admitting you are a chao ah gua already.

Bro relax.

Whoever zapped you must've gotten STDs from BBBJ and maybe what you said hit him where it hurt most :p

People like that are childish man

edvil
10-04-2007, 03:35 PM
Bro relax.

Whoever zapped you must've gotten STDs from BBBJ and maybe what you said hit him where it hurt most :p

People like that are childish man

Or he could have got it while giving someone a BBBJ....:D

newbadass
12-04-2007, 05:33 PM

Upping or zapping Boss's points is a waste of time.
Anyway, I know what you meant... I got gonorrhea from BBBJ/CIM before.

Ah Dez
12-04-2007, 07:04 PM
I got gon, NGU, WS etc etc ...... i still ask for BBBJ....

one time eat fish, got choked... then forever no eat fish?:confused:

gokkunbazooka
13-04-2007, 12:22 AM
Sing ICE gave me very good BBBJ & CIM before last year.

I initially asked for capped BJ, but she said that she's good at BBBJ & CIM, so I told her to remove cap, no regrets....

Fyi, I CIM twice for that session, cuz my first time BBBJ/ CIM plus haven't release for a long time, so I was very excited, CIM in minutes.... me si bei ow then...

gokkunbazooka
13-04-2007, 12:25 AM
Sing ICE gave me very good BBBJ/ CIM last year.

I initially asked her to cap my cock for BJ, but she said that she's good at BBBJ/ CIM, so I told her to take off cap... no regrets man...

For that session, I CIM twice... first shot CIM in less than 2 mins cuz I never CIM before so was super excited and I remember for that session, I haven't released for more than 1 week...

newbadass
13-04-2007, 09:42 AM
I got gon, NGU, WS etc etc ...... i still ask for BBBJ....

one time eat fish, got choked... then forever no eat fish?:confused:

I know, I know...
Kenna already should be scared, but the urge to CIM is just as strong as ever. Bo pian, I am just a weak man who has strong needs :D

g_aberlado
13-04-2007, 11:37 AM
Bros,

Beware ! Do not do BBBJ and CIM, there is a low risk for HIV but high risk for other STDs.

Don't put yourself and your love ones at risk.

Thanks for your advice but it was not necessary. This forum has all the questions and answers required. Everyone has been pre-warned. Its up to individual to do what they want and whenever they want it. If anyone here does not want any risk I am sure we all know what to do. We are all adults except maybe there are some who probably come this forum without their guardian knowledge and consent. Life is so full of risk its just how we deal with it.

The statement you made have caused unnecessary displeasure among some of us here. This forum was set up probably with the intention showing people how and where to have fun. Proper advisory measure give, we should approach with caution and be responsible.

nomiso
27-07-2007, 06:55 PM
Kico and MG provide CIM.

fax88
29-07-2007, 11:16 AM
just finished a great session with Queen yesterday. She allows CIM! :DI had few session with her ard yr back 2003 never know she still in this line.She is pretty and her voice abit rough....Btw after u cim,does she allow u to continue to fuck her?

masterjake
08-08-2007, 10:45 AM
For those who hav lower budget can try cat 80 kar ling ( not so sure of spelling but is pronounde like tis lor)
Went down last nite n ask her irene but okt recommend kar ling. Wow i must say her bbbj was damn solid. Forgot abt sex n ask her for cim n she say ok. slow n deepthroat n really know hoe to tease ur didi. Enjoy.

mit1686
11-08-2007, 09:57 AM
For those who hav lower budget can try cat 80 kar ling ( not so sure of spelling but is pronounde like tis lor)
Went down last nite n ask her irene but okt recommend kar ling. Wow i must say her bbbj was damn solid. Forgot abt sex n ask her for cim n she say ok. slow n deepthroat n really know hoe to tease ur didi. Enjoy.Wow,thank bro for this infor,will go down to try her.But does she allow two shot??

ninty5sword
13-08-2007, 10:51 AM
Wow,thank bro for this infor,will go down to try her.But does she allow two shot??

From wat i know cat80 gal seldom allow 2 shots for 1 session cos it is only 30min. However for cat150, as long as there still enough time they will let u hav the second shot as their session is 45min.

fax88
13-08-2007, 10:32 PM
From wat i know cat80 gal seldom allow 2 shots for 1 session cos it is only 30min. However for cat150, as long as there still enough time they will let u hav the second shot as their session is 45min.Bro not really true that 150 will allow two shots,maybe you are regular/yandao over there that y she allow.

IamVirgin
14-08-2007, 01:22 AM
Have tried Singtel's BBBJ and CIM b4. Really Power!!

Clit_LickeR
14-08-2007, 01:50 AM
paiseh hor all bros, me newbie in cat 150. just to check which gal usually allow CIM plus FJ ? :confused:
Must make my 150 well worth mah... :o
Care to shed some light on this area?

joni5271
14-08-2007, 05:56 PM
Singtel i thought no more working or retired :confused:

if she is still working can any bro tell me which hse can find her tks ya.

Steadyman1
14-08-2007, 06:53 PM
paiseh hor all bros, me newbie in cat 150. just to check which gal usually allow CIM plus FJ ? :confused:
Must make my 150 well worth mah...

OG, Sony, Bai He, Theresa.. There are a few more in the first thread.
Its all depend on the chemistry and mood.
Regular normally will benefit.:D

IamVirgin
16-08-2007, 01:14 AM
Must make my 150 well worth mah... :o

i havent encountered any Cat150 girls who allow CIM + FJ but was ever offered by a Cat80 girl lai lai for another shot after i CIM her. However i didnt take up the offer cos shag liao after CIM somemore only 30mins session no time for didi to reload leh.

nbhd
22-08-2007, 11:59 AM
my exp from 150 yumi (just tried ytd), ac, jc and candy allow CIM. while doing fj when i was abt to cum than request for CIM green light then.... the rest is up to u guys to find out urself.:D enjoy

lorraine
23-08-2007, 01:31 AM
i ever asked Lena for CIM but she refused, don't know why, maybe know her to well.

still couldn't figure out why. :(

dantepeak
03-09-2007, 10:40 AM
Hi ,

Newbird here,just to share share. For the best cim, still prefer Singtel from 1667. will update bros here once vitamin m is up tomorrow for new fr on 150 cim.:D

Ah Dez
03-09-2007, 06:47 PM
seldom.. a cat80 will allow you 2 shots..

but then my advice is.. if you have the ability to fire 2 shots in 30mins, it means u can do more shots still... then why not just overnite a thai girl or indo girl??? u really make your $$ well spend.
Got a buddy who goes to batam.... he fires 9 shots in 1 nite!.... and the girls only got about 80SGD.

Back to topic...

singtel is still work, just saw theresa just now!!!.. still swee:D ... oh yes, another CIMer.... Carol, also not bad.

notsonewbird
04-09-2007, 09:35 AM
L14's carol, heard there are more than 1 carols
face avg only, smooth body...

dantepeak
05-09-2007, 01:11 PM
Hi ,

Newbird here,just to share share. For the best cim, still prefer Singtel from 1667. will update bros here once vitamin m is up tomorrow for new fr on 150 cim.:D

---
Going to post a fr on cim but in the FLS forum.:D . Good value.....

mrjingles
24-09-2007, 11:02 PM
hi does all the cat 150 malay allow CIM??

CuteBuns
27-09-2007, 05:22 PM
hi bros,

try OG for CIM. I had one FJ first, followed by BBBJ then CIM.

cheers,

CuteBuns

notsonewbird
09-10-2007, 09:52 AM
tried short sammi.
cim good solid bbbj with ball-lick, shaft licking updown + spiral, deepthroat, varied speed, etc.
too bad all done in only one position.