PDA

View Full Version : Good rapport with ML = Better or lousier service?

Barracuda
01-10-2017, 08:07 PM
Hi bros, wanna ask what are your thoughts about this? Does building good rapport means better services from your regular ML?

I have some MLs which i do regularly visit and i found out that for some of them when you get to know them too well, their services starts to degrade cause maybe too friendly with each other then they don't see the need to really try that hard compared to new customers.

SAFFRONnation
01-10-2017, 08:15 PM
TS good thread deserves 45+. Indeed Being a Regular may or may not get you better massage services.

Its a question of ML attitude. Hardworking Milf tend to be more attentive towards regulars coz they want to retain good regulars.

I know of lousy SYTs who gave worse massages after u patronize them as regulars. Coz they take regulars lightly and they go for "easy-to-earn money".

I demand only best stroke clean massage -thus my money is "hard-to-earn" 🤤

Pm me for good attitude cum good massage ML if you wish.

Rxxx3
01-10-2017, 08:26 PM
Had the same exp with some regular ml... too friendly with each other... some really take advantage and just drop their standard after getting too comfortable... they will “sa jiao” with u, hoping u are more understanding towards them... leaving u half sian with dropped expectations...

So far I met only one regular who seems very professional, no drop standard but always have surprises for me... she almost quit the line to concentrate on her business but still see her around... need to look for her sensual touches soon...

Barracuda
01-10-2017, 08:27 PM
TS good thread deserves 45+. Indeed Being a Regular may or may not get you better massage services.

Its a question of ML attitude. Hardworking Milf tend to be more attentive towards regulars coz they want to retain good regulars.

I know of lousy SYTs who gave worse massages after u patronize them as regulars. Coz they take regulars lightly and they go for "easy-to-earn money".

I demand only best stroke clean massage -thus my money is "hard-to-earn" 🤤

Pm me for good attitude cum good massage ML if you wish.

Thanks bro! That's why sometimes when i feel the ML service starts to drop, i will give her a miss for at least 1 to 2 months before i go back to look for her again. They will ask why so long never come, normally i will tell them the truth lol.

ibanezjem555
01-10-2017, 08:28 PM
Usually, should be better service.

However, a number of occasions, service became worse and service standard drop.

Always keep a few spare contacts in your hp. Whenever service drops, skip for two or three weeks and find others.

If give second chance and service still lousy, delete contact.

Same for sob story, KC story, delay or cut-short time..

Many MLs everywhere. :cool:

Tuanehkia
01-10-2017, 10:41 PM
Usually I find Thai ML service better than PRC.

gawd
02-10-2017, 02:01 AM
Ever had a regular ML whom I will visit every 2 weeks. Purely clean massage with some teasing. After a few mths she kinda got too comfortable with me and standard dropped. Last straw was when she actually dozed off halfway through the session. Like that also can!

Barracuda
02-10-2017, 08:52 AM
Ever had a regular ML whom I will visit every 2 weeks. Purely clean massage with some teasing. After a few mths she kinda got too comfortable with me and standard dropped. Last straw was when she actually dozed off halfway through the session. Like that also can!

You very good liao bro, mine was halfway she told me she is very tired and ask me to massage her instead.

retepoet
02-10-2017, 09:08 AM
good thread TS, just upped u too :p

Hi bros, wanna ask what are your thoughts about this? Does building good rapport means better services from your regular ML?

I have some MLs which i do regularly visit and i found out that for some of them when you get to know them too well, their services starts to degrade cause maybe too friendly with each other then they don't see the need to really try that hard compared to new customers.

HotTeddy
02-10-2017, 09:58 AM

True. Been a chiongster for several years. Not only the standard drops but they keep asking for more tips as we are familiar with them. But good hardworking ones must keep..

evoralliart
02-10-2017, 09:59 AM
You very good liao bro, mine was halfway she told me she is very tired and ask me to massage her instead.

I had similar encounter with my regular ML in a spa also. She said she is very tired and after massaging me awhile I massaged her. But I actually enjoyed massaging her lol.... i just hope that her standard won't drop.
Another thing. I noticed since she felt that she is kind of comfortable with me, she likes to bring her phone into the room and reply msgs while massaging me with one hand. Brought this out to her and got a titf with her instead and she said I am not understanding and felt disappointed with me.

evoralliart
02-10-2017, 10:01 AM
This is a good thread by the way. Made me recalled back abt my regular ML.

marcelo0632
02-10-2017, 10:16 AM
I had similar encounter with my regular ML in a spa also. She said she is very tired and after massaging me awhile I massaged her. But I actually enjoyed massaging her lol.... i just hope that her standard won't drop.
Another thing. I noticed since she felt that she is kind of comfortable with me, she likes to bring her phone into the room and reply msgs while massaging me with one hand. Brought this out to her and got a titf with her instead and she said I am not understanding and felt disappointed with me.

This is the kind of ML to be missed bro. Unless she gave you other extras otherwise its a waste of money to pay the ML and you massage her while she reply her sms.

TempuraRamen
02-10-2017, 11:39 AM

Wah I had a regular ml like that too. Went to this purely clean massage joint for the first time, heng heng tio the youngest prettiest masseur there. Then start to build rapport with her, chit chat talk cock, visit her almost every two weeks, then buy her small small gifts when I travel.

After maybe four months or so we got so comfortable with each other that one day she told me she felt shoulder tired when massaging for me. I told her 'I help u massage lor' then she said okay. So I swap place with her then massage her shoulder lor, then slowly move down her back then gey gey massage butt and thigh area. No objection from her, but I tot better take it slow and then move back to the shoulder again.

A few visits after that she said she got sore neck and shoulder, and again I suggested I massage her. The same happened, we swap place then I massage her neck and shoulder, then move down the back I tell that her bra strap block the way, then quickly with one hand unbuckle it. No objection from her again and then I tot 'ho say liao!' Ended that session a very happy man.

Anyway the moral of the story is: ML also human, got feelings and urges. Build rapport and if she like u and the feeling and timing is right you can get anything

RTTO
02-10-2017, 11:39 AM
Bro, so far my experience when i build good rapport with a couple of diff regular masseuse has been good. They tend to provide better service. The current 2 masseuse I frequent service just got better. One started off with regular no hanky panky massage to allowing me to touch her with clothes on to slipping my hands under her bra to slipping my fingers into her vagina to stripping naked with oil massage using her whole body to frenching. No sex or oral sex yet.... but i think will be soon :D. All all these while her massage no short change and would always do more and gives extra time. This is over a span of 1+ year... and she share her life problems and happiness situations with me also.

The 2nd one just started 3 sessions and she doing more after each session. Last session removed my boxer and included juagen.... no release though, just in a very professional approach. Explaining why need to massage balls etc...

I think the key is the chemistry + your good rapport approach is sincere and genuine, u become friends with your masseuse, the service should get better.

But if your rapport has an agenda, the masseuse will know... so not surprise they will short change u.

evoralliart
02-10-2017, 11:58 AM
This is the kind of ML to be missed bro. Unless she gave you other extras otherwise its a waste of money to pay the ML and you massage her while she reply her sms.

Yea bro. I was thinking to give her a miss, am monitoring now. See the next visit how. Just a pity that some MLs tend to drop their services once they get comfortable with you. But I managed to french this ML on the 2nd visit and with every visit thou. Can say that there are good and bad

evoralliart
02-10-2017, 12:00 PM
I think it really depends. Some ML, when I become regular, have more "services" open up or are more willing to accommodate your desires. But of course, on the other hand, there are those that get complacent and assume that because you are their regular, they can get away with slacking off.

I think the bottom line is to find those that have good attitude. Those that recognize me from visiting regularly and don't up their efforts, I will eventually stop going. Whereas those that maintain or even improve, I will keep going :D

Agree. In a way I had more services opened up, can french also but just that maybe she thinks she is comfortable with me, recently she brought her phone inside to the room to reply msgs. Kinda turn off as the standard dropped.

That will Have to have a firm mind to stop visiting

Barracuda
02-10-2017, 02:02 PM
Agree. In a way I had more services opened up, can french also but just that maybe she thinks she is comfortable with me, recently she brought her phone inside to the room to reply msgs. Kinda turn off as the standard dropped.

That will Have to have a firm mind to stop visiting

Sometimes hard to control not to go back and look for regulars lol. That's why for me i try to have a few so that i can rotate a bit.

harper2k
02-10-2017, 03:02 PM
Well, maybe during the early stage before you decide to be a regular, praise the ML a bit and tell her casually while chit-chatting how you like her massage skills and why stopped going to some other places as their standards dropped after becoming a regular. Should serve as a gentle reminder.

testoste
02-10-2017, 03:05 PM
When my regular MP get complacent, I would politely tell her that I prefer she do not answer HP.

ineedmilf
02-10-2017, 06:32 PM
From my experience, it depend on why you want to build rapport for. If you just want good and pure massage....Dun bother.
If you want better "service", then yes! You should!
I used to frequent this milf ML like every week. Omg....One horny milf who will allow you to do anything...From frenching, fingering, bbbj, boob fuck, anything other than having sex in the shop. And best part is you only pay a small token. Soon after, go up to her rental room to have to sex every week and without paying a single cent.
She just return to China and I send her to the airport. Ask me park in a isolated lot, and said want to give me a final bbbj before flying back...All this is from building rapport!

power_feeder
02-10-2017, 07:31 PM
seems like I'm quite lucky. I visited these 2 MLs for quite a while alr, building rapport along the way of cuz. Services got better. Initially only hj, then hj remove clothes, then bj. Hopefully one day can jackpot:D

Think we should just be nice to everyone la, including our MLs. They are human too. Respect them and they respect us

cheesepotato
02-10-2017, 09:44 PM
Personally, those ML that started authentic massage and went to do extra are the best. They will continue to keep and maintain their standard so you will always get the best service. Even on bad days, the standard is still there.

Those that are piano type, I don't bother. At best chit chat a little, kthxbai.

hannibald
02-10-2017, 11:53 PM
I think its dependent on what kind of services you engage with them.

I have had masseuse whom we got so comfortable that we engage in damn kinky sex such as ass-rim, cum swallowing, anal or even video taking.

On the other hand, where I only go for clean massage, the standard tends to drop after you patronize them regularly.

KREMIL
03-10-2017, 05:54 PM
+2 well said. Statement of the Day ;)

Think we should just be nice to everyone la, including our MLs. They are human too. Respect them and they respect us

jiangdalia
05-10-2017, 08:22 PM
Experience is usually better service once the rapport is established.
They tend to take good care of you.

Hornster99
08-10-2017, 05:02 PM
Went to an mp once because of back pain near my house. The mp is those discreet one run by 2 woman only both milfs. Basically this was what happened
1st Visit: Pretty normal she massaged my back and after 45mins she popped the gq. Only offered hj with bm though said didnt provide other services so i just took it. Total dmg $120 ( she found out i was a student and still studying )
2nd Visit: I think she took a liking to me or smth after normal massage she popped the gq and this time she offered cbj and i agreed so she went out to buy the condom. Cant rate because this is the second bj i ever got. Surprisingly my total dmg was only $100
3rd Visit: We do chat occasionally on wechat and she asked me if i wanted fj with her i said sure so went down for the third time and this time she only massaged me for 30 mins and then she started the fj. Total dmg $100. I was shocked. She said i should study hard as a student and not think so much about sex
And not when we chat she even mentions about going to a transit hotel and do fj there instead as she said more comfortable although i have to pay for the hotel though but all in all it was a good deal :)

ningcaichen
08-10-2017, 06:20 PM
Good rapport means they can cut corners...IMHO

thedevil666
08-10-2017, 06:23 PM
i only have 2 real regular ML that i visited over close to a year and at least visited 6-8 times

luckily, both standard didnt drop. in terms of massage and the extra service. in fact, they know what i like and don't like which makes the session better and more direct.

Barracuda
09-10-2017, 08:16 AM
Went back to my regular again, after everything done we still had sometime left. She asked me to massage her again :rolleyes:

YakunBoy
09-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Nice thread TS.. and i agree with most bros there that most of the time its instant karma, you treat them nice and naturally they will treat you nice. I guess it has to do with chemistry plus building rapport. And if you are lucky that they are on a good mood, you might get all the value added services like frenching and all that. At least thats what i experienced.

Ive experienced when ML says they are tired and i did a 10 min massage for them.. enjoyed it as it gave me a chance to touch all over their body, and a little kinky just like the jap av massage video. Personally, at least i feel that this is better than the commercial feel where the ML everything also cannot, and just give you piano massage for 10 mins and pop GQ.

BADDDman
09-10-2017, 11:32 AM
+27 missiles TS for good discussion thread + ningcaichen :)

Barracuda
09-10-2017, 10:20 PM
Nice thread TS.. and i agree with most bros there that most of the time its instant karma, you treat them nice and naturally they will treat you nice. I guess it has to do with chemistry plus building rapport. And if you are lucky that they are on a good mood, you might get all the value added services like frenching and all that. At least thats what i experienced.

Ive experienced when ML says they are tired and i did a 10 min massage for them.. enjoyed it as it gave me a chance to touch all over their body, and a little kinky just like the jap av massage video. Personally, at least i feel that this is better than the commercial feel where the ML everything also cannot, and just give you piano massage for 10 mins and pop GQ.

I don't mind giving my regular a massage since she serviced me ok (not very well). Massaged her when she is naked lol

Barracuda
09-10-2017, 10:20 PM
+27 missiles TS for good discussion thread + ningcaichen :)

Thanks bro, returned the favor :)

bubblechunks
09-10-2017, 11:52 PM
I used to visit one and we hit it off from the first visit. Could talk about anything and it progressed from hj to fj in 3 sessions. First time even did it raw cos lil bro took over and she said she didn’t do it with anybody except ex-bf.

Lucky no dai ji. >.< raw is war guys!!!

But after that whenever I went back, no more massage Liao. Became more of cuddling session...oh well.

ibanezjem555
14-10-2017, 08:37 AM
My regular ML uses my back as a hp rest to look at messages for short time while HDLY. Usually, I will remind MLs if this is done but she look less than two minute and then rest of the way hardworking and willing, so never mind. She has biz to do and needs to schedule. As long as standard and a few minutes, standard no drop is ok.

My other ML is teasing ML, which standard drop, so I ignored her two weeks and even book her colleague (she knows about it). She recovered and few days ago, went to re-visit her. Standards better liao. Now got back stepping and HDLY HJ. Tipped her $10 only. See if she blackface next time.. ha ha.. I think got rapport, she will do me for token fee.. if not never mind, others around..

My other other ML, teasing also. She told me that she will do proper massage and never HJ customers but always go there got balls and shaft teasing. Respect her and never ask more.

I think key is that we must have a few back up so can switch and let errant MLs 'rest' and 'sentenced to ignorance' for a few weeks so that they can regain their senses.

Rock On Bros :cool:

PS: Not sharing contacts as some bros 'pichar' my lobang and did not treat MLs well.

kilrein
14-10-2017, 09:55 AM
Just to share, I have been patronizing a ML for the past three months. And yes, I have spent a ton of money on her. Increasingly, I have begun to realize this KC trap that I have gotten myself into is really stupid.

Initially the better rapport did lead to better services though no FJ involved. The feeling was good. As time goes by, I guess the ML also start to realize this stupid customer can be manipulated and abused, and started upping the ante.

Nowadays, each session is dominated by her eating, napping and leaving only a little bit of time for some limited sensual activity. I feel really dumb but can't seem to let her go. Sigh.

jj_jj
14-10-2017, 09:18 PM
It's time to move on once your regular ML gets complacent despite your hints.
Best is you have a Plan B or even C..
Just don't get KC

ibanezjem555
14-10-2017, 09:25 PM
Eating & napping is too much as hard-earned $$ wasted.
Activate Plan B or C or D.
Many fishes in ocean.
Usually, good rapport is better service.
If lousy service despite being regular means.. she taking you for granted and treating you iike an ATM !

Booker
15-10-2017, 01:40 PM
So far My experience is the milf ML tend to yield more returns from rapport building.
Consistent main dish and more access to side dish. Some even accomandate the appointment timing based on my arrangement. I assumed given today’s climate and the competiveness nature, the milf range will be more inclined to rapport building.
With younger ML tend to produce less returns due to the fact they are young and generally can attract more people.
Typically, the drop in services ranges from using phones / texting during session, take slightly longer time to come into the room, drop in massage quality, sa jiao to cut back on session timing.

I guess its only ideal to have a few ML to rotate around, especially in the event of service drop, can always go for other options.

:D

gaziegigs
15-10-2017, 02:48 PM
Well for me, I've missed my best ML and she's a Malaysian Chinese over somewhere central area to east and near MRT..... She's a MILF and I've been with her for four tours, first was once a month then two months one time and last two was one month twice.

Damned..! Missed her services especially with extra service...!!

Indeed true to what all the bros here said, we need to build rapport if we need something and also luck on ML ladies too. For me and her, her name is Bobo, we've clicked on the first time when I've took her as I really can't resisted Malaysian Chinese as to my experience with them, they are hard working ladies but this bobo was something special.... Still thinking of her and the service she gave me was a blast..!