PDA

View Full Version : Advice on app

woelistener
01-10-2017, 02:35 PM
Bros, could you pls recommend best WhatsApp spy app to me? Cox my best buddy confided in me that he suspected his wife is cheating on him as his wife always locked her iPhone with her passcode. That’s how he asked me for WhatsApp spy app. Thank you for your help.

yamashikata
01-10-2017, 02:43 PM
whatsapp spy app ???

tinyfeet
01-10-2017, 03:04 PM
Or is it your wife cheating on you ?

sammyboyfor
01-10-2017, 03:17 PM
Bros, could you pls recommend best WhatsApp spy app to me? Cox my best buddy confided in me that he suspected his wife is cheating on him as his wife always locked her iPhone with her passcode. That’s how he asked me for WhatsApp spy app. Thank you for your help.

Everyone locks their phones so data and images are secure in the event the phone is lost or stolen.

Why should "your friend's" wife be any different?

woelistener
01-10-2017, 05:24 PM
Or is it your wife cheating on you ?

No, it was my best buddy’s wife cheating him

woelistener
01-10-2017, 05:27 PM
Everyone locks their phones so data and images are secure in the event the phone is lost or stolen.

Why should "your friend's" wife be any different?
I remembered cuckolded bro here used WhatsApp software to spy his ex wife’s WhatsApp messages to her lover in order to collect evidence against her.

No man wants to be cuckolded by his wife.

conquer
01-10-2017, 05:41 PM

Buy her a new iPhone. With the facial recognition feature, you can unlock the phone by holding the phone up to her face when she is sleeping. Easy peasy... :cool:

sammyboyfor
02-10-2017, 03:30 AM
Buy her a new iPhone. With the facial recognition feature, you can unlock the phone by holding the phone up to her face when she is sleeping. Easy peasy... :cool:

Does not work with eyes closed. He'd have to peel them open and coax her to look at the phone without waking her up.

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/8070140?start=0&tstart=0

From the Face ID website:

With Face ID, iPhone X unlocks only when you’re looking at it. It’s designed to resist spoofing by photos or masks. Your facial map is encrypted and protected by the Secure Enclave. And authentication happens instantly on the device, not in the cloud.

and

For additional security, Face ID is attention aware, meaning it unlocks your iPhone X only when you look toward the device with your eyes open. That means Face ID can also reveal notifications and messages, keep the screen lit when you’re reading, or lower the volume of an alarm or ringer.

hellboy236
02-10-2017, 12:00 PM
Does she use whatsapp web? Can try to hack the computer to see whatsapp web.

sexcision
02-10-2017, 12:52 PM

Bro, check with google. I spent 2min to open another browser and key in watsapp spyware and there are thousands of links.

woelistener
03-10-2017, 11:36 PM
Does she use whatsapp web? Can try to hack the computer to see whatsapp web.

Not sure! I only knew his wife is a private banker.

woelistener
03-10-2017, 11:37 PM
Bro, check with google. I spent 2min to open another browser and key in watsapp spyware and there are thousands of links.

Which is the best app?

SMGG
03-10-2017, 11:53 PM
Not sure! I only knew his wife is a private banker.

i think your buddy has a rich wife who make more $$$.

just use her $$ to fuck more girls in outside better, dont look for trouble spying :p