PDA

View Full Version : Schoolgals-Type Kickoff 2007 ^_^

snipeshot08
28-02-2007, 08:27 AM
Hiya bros

Seems that there are many "types" in the working market (e.g. SYTs, Big Boobs, OL, Femdom.......ETC), in fact thousand & one types & fetishes for all brudders.....

Well mine is the schoolgal-type, STRICTLY NOT underaged, only looks like it..:p , waifish-looking, sweet-looking, innocent-looking, blur & green-looking, smallish schoolgal boobs.......I think you guys get the drift liao....

You may think its easy but trust me they are a rarity......so far in all my 20-odd years of cheonging have only managed to find 3, one Sugar & Michelle in the old Leisure and another Sugar also at Take 5, just in case you are wondering they have retired liao.......sigh...

Here's hoping & hoping for more helpful contributions from all the resourceful samsters here........

Cheerios mates......:D

qwertyup
28-02-2007, 04:25 PM
Hi Bro,

You are right, they are a rarity, have not come across any so far (in HC).
But I think if you throng the alleys of Geylang, its quite easy to find a few China FLs who look like students with coloured hair.
Whether or not you wish to take the risk to settle your fetish for school gals type, I leave it to you :)

Beem
28-02-2007, 08:59 PM
schoolgirls
c av all oso ol girl dress in school uniformso its mor on imagination
get yo fav petite WL wear uniform i'm sure will sextify yo fantasy?

btw, sugar ol lesire n sugar new leisure diff?
counter say tder same girl?

snipeshot08
01-03-2007, 07:56 AM
btw, sugar ol lesire n sugar new leisure diff?
counter say tder same girl?

Nope they are different gals, seems that they always like to use the name "Sugar" leh.....

The last one I know was a 19yo from Penang and has a "black belt" in judo:eek: , oooooh she really looks like young sweet innocent schoolgal:D

Cheerios..

Mark Lee
01-03-2007, 05:37 PM
Don't have schoolgals .... school teachers can?

I got one specky one ... can cum on her glasses if you want :D

stonecold123
02-03-2007, 07:42 AM
No school girl or teacher type, then old principle type also can. :D

atoz67
02-03-2007, 01:08 PM
The last time I found one schoolgal-type is Honey at Bugis, 21yrs old, because of her small build, she is like those JC/Poly gals! But she left Bugis liao... sigh...

Beem
04-03-2007, 08:00 AM
Nope they are different gals, seems that they always like to use the name "Sugar" leh.....

10s Snipeshot08 for der clarification,
no wonder i dun feel der same chemistry
i really miz the penang 1 - der prettiest that i evr com acroz cheonging HC:o

anyway bac 2 schgal, JJ DHC got der kawaii look....
Kiwi of ol Leisure oso meet der requirements, 2 bad retired liao...

Beem
04-03-2007, 08:03 AM
can go recce Bluewave

occasionally there r young 1
as young as 18 y-ol

diff std M'sia & S'po 4 WL le

used 2 call Cindy when she was abt 19 y-ol
2 bad retired liao...

Beem
04-03-2007, 08:11 AM
Doenitz79
Rokket
max_priest

juz realize Bro sammy has add on diz feature to show yo benefactors
10s Bros Doenitz79, Rokket, max-priest wherver u r...:D

Here's wishin Bros Doenitz79, Rokket, max-priest & all samsters out there a Happy "Yuan Xiao" jie!

snipeshot08
06-03-2007, 09:15 AM
Hmmmm, just read that Michelle of BHC is this type, anybody care to help to provide some helpful info???:D

Cheerios......:)

atoz67
07-03-2007, 03:21 PM
Hmmmm, just read that Michelle of BHC is this type, anybody care to help to provide some helpful info???:D

Cheerios......

Bro, I try Michelle before, don't think she fit into this "Schoolgals" category. For me, she is more like those OL that you would find in Shenton way area.
Cheers!:)

tomyz
07-03-2007, 03:48 PM
Hi Bros,
For what its worth, tried May from Classic some time back. She's the tall slim waifish sort. Altho she must be in her mid 20s, looks a bit SYT. Caveat: different looks for different bros!

Looks: 6/10
Boobs: A cup grabbable with smallish nips
body: slim about 1.6m. Smooth skin, narrow hips, smooth butt.
BJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10
Att: 7/10
Massage: Not bad for a slim girl
RTF: maybe if I'm around that area.

master bate
07-03-2007, 03:56 PM
School gal... if like all those jap sailor moon type.. sure damn steam one.!!!

Ya.. I do agree that Michelle from BHC can fit this cat... I think Cindy from YHC can also make it....

Maybe we should start a list to compile all these gals.. and rate them.. and for all those school gal fetish out there... can go and cheong to heaven!!

Cheers!:D