PDA

View Full Version : Are the groups girls checked before comin into Singapore

Aloy82
27-02-2007, 03:01 PM
dun know whether should post under this section or the health section... would like to find out all those FLs under the different groups, are they being screened for HIV before they start to serve in Singapore? Some of the okts told me that the girls are being screened before coming here. I dun know whether thats a gimmick or not? Can any of the okt clarify on this?

rubbishchute
27-02-2007, 03:05 PM
no such thing,they come on pass only n don required health screening.only those legalised brothels girls had frequent health screening.KTV and massage parlour definitely do not have any health screening.

Lickinggood!
27-02-2007, 03:16 PM
Hi Bro,

Yes, the gals i bring in usually went for STD and HIV tests before arriving. Usually this is just a precautionary step and we are not too worried as they themselves are not WLs when they are in their home country.

Hope this helps.

regards.

lickinggood!

Alan_Ong
27-02-2007, 05:23 PM
Hi Bro,

Yes, the gals i bring in usually went for STD and HIV tests before arriving.

You are OKT ? :confused: Never see you advertise any girls lei ? :confused:

Aloy82
27-02-2007, 05:46 PM
Hi Bro,

Yes, the gals i bring in usually went for STD and HIV tests before arriving. Usually this is just a precautionary step and we are not too worried as they themselves are not WLs when they are in their home country.

Hope this helps.

regards.

lickinggood!

So u usually bring in thai girls or PRC? I don't know... but wondering if okts out there are ethical on a sense they will not harm the bros out there.

smlee
27-02-2007, 06:00 PM
As warned by Sam, read the title of this forum :D

sammyboyfor
27-02-2007, 06:05 PM
dun know whether should post under this section or the health section... would like to find out all those FLs under the different groups, are they being screened for HIV before they start to serve in Singapore? Some of the okts told me that the girls are being screened before coming here. I dun know whether thats a gimmick or not? Can any of the okt clarify on this?

Let me guess... you were born yesterday...:p

suckerll
27-02-2007, 06:24 PM

Hope this helps. this is not a positive contribution for your info:mad:

onion_rings
27-02-2007, 06:36 PM
Hi Bro,

Yes, the gals i bring in usually went for STD and HIV tests before arriving.
Hi bro LG, someone called me just now & tell me some sentosa big cannon was
stolen. Ru the thief? :D

youngeric
27-02-2007, 07:33 PM
Some of the okts told me that the girls are being screened before coming here. I dun know whether thats a gimmick or not? Can any of the okt clarify on this?

Hi Aloy82!

Highly unlikely to be true since the money would come from their own or FL's own pocket.

YE

Hanxinco88
27-02-2007, 07:48 PM

which OKT told you? may I ask??
Only when they are on student pass. employment pass or work pass then are they subject to compulsory medical checkup in Singapore prior to issuing of the various passes...

Lickinggood!
27-02-2007, 09:35 PM
Hi bro LG, someone called me just now & tell me some sentosa big cannon was
stolen. Ru the thief? :D

Haha... that's funny! But i think different people have different ways of conducting their business, and guess for my the gals, a test really doesn't cost that much.

But, I do also would like to highlight that the gals themselves also have regular tests done on them as they are moonlighting a highrisk job, and all of us here just want to do their part and make everyone happy, right?

I rest my case...

Thanks!

LG

__________________________________________________ ______
Click here if you have time :

http://new.photos.yahoo.com/kkcblee
__________________________________________________ _______

mangoesteam
27-02-2007, 09:43 PM
.. all of us here just want to do their part and make everyone happy, right?..Lickinggood!, your Lynn looks licking good too:eek: :p

Lickinggood!
27-02-2007, 09:53 PM
Lickinggood!, your Lynn looks licking good too:eek: :p

anytime on you lah!

onion_rings
27-02-2007, 09:57 PM
But, I do also would like to highlight that the gals themselves also have regular tests done on them as they are moonlighting a highrisk job, and all of us here just want to do their part and make everyone happy, right?

I rest my case...

Well LG, if im not wrong yr range of FL gals shld be Los maybe also got Prc too tio bo? How to prove u got bring them for chk up? Any evidence too? Talk is cheap. In future those bro here got transaction with yr gal ru goin to show us the proof b4 we bonk from yr stable?

"they are moonlighting"? Who know? Again talk is cheap. Those Los gal in bkk most of them is working in HC & Prc perhaps they are working as in ktv. Isn't it the same when they come down to spore to work as FL? Maybe not all of them but i would say at least 70% are in those above trade.

Come on lah u want us to believe ur such a honest, responsible & ethical okt? As a chiongster for years, mentally i have prepare there are unforseen std or worse still hiv. Of course we have taken safety precaution along the way. Most imptly is okt can provide competitive rates & his gals can give superb svcs to chiongster like us nia.

PS But to said u have bring yr gals for test is like nvr said. Cos it will nvr be known to us tio bo?

Aloy82
27-02-2007, 11:37 PM
Its not that i am making a fuss... but recently being told by 3 okts that their girls went for screening before they come to Singapore. Thats why i ask. But another okt more honest... he say its up to the girl themselves and he dun recycle them and all of them are new to the FL trade. I can believe him as tried before and the girl did not know what to do.... not even giving a proper blowjob. But very decent. haha

soberguy
28-02-2007, 02:43 AM
I think this is more of a question we should be asking ourselves. if you choose to believe the OKT, so be it for.... someone can alway say..

"Yea, got checkup! My last checkup was 2 yrs ago and I have serviced 300 days x 10 customers since the last checkup."

poltergeist
28-02-2007, 08:40 AM
Even the ladies came in clean, doesn't neccesarily mean they'll leave that way. (hoping they do for their own sake).

There's no telling who was with the gal before you and what he left behind.

It's your call.

fattyman
01-03-2007, 02:33 AM
all those FLs under the different groups, are they being screened for HIV before they start to serve in Singapore? Some of the okts told me that the girls are being screened before coming here. Can any of the okt clarify on this?

You sebey ho chio, asking such a dumb question!!!.:mad:

The answer is YES YES & YES, without the HIV screening certificate from their ministry of health, the Thai FLs won't be able to get pass their own immigration upon passport inspection in BKK.

FYI, their health certificate will be retained by the airport health official for further authentication thus the OKTS in singkapoo won't be able to substantiate to bonkers here.

Stay at home par chew cheng is the safest, the best & cheapest.:D