PDA

View Full Version : Line Crossed?

dhdlgggk
25-09-2017, 09:27 PM
Hi, would like to consult the collective wisdom of all chiongsters out there. Will try to be brief.

So I went to a clean MP somewhere in town. I know it is supposed to be clean because I asked one of the MLs for HJ before but got rejected. However, there was another ML who always made me cum when massaging either the stomach or thigh areas and she didn't seem to mind doing that all the time. So I got curious as to whether she might cross the line and do HJ even though I'm quite sure her boss has explicitly said it is not allowed.

I proceeded to make my request when she was about to massage my thigh area and her initial reaction was that they don't do that here. She proceeded with the massage and at some point was massaging just really close to my pubic area so I was wondering if there might still be a chance, so I asked again if it is really impossible, also saying that all I need is a bit of help and I will manage to cum. She then proceeds to put her hand under the towel to do the HJ, and at this point I asked if she was ok with $50, and she seemed to ignore it. She finishes the HJ and also the rest of the massage as normal.

I go out to pay, and on top of the regular massage fee I tried to pass her $50. Things would probably just have been all right here if she accepted it, and the case would be closed. But she declined. This in spite of the fact that I almost always gave her an extra $20 tip when she made me cum with just stomach or thigh massage. She still seemed to be all smiles etc. and said it's ok, so I left. Feeling unsettled, I called her back on the phone after I left and said that I was feeling very bad for making the request(which I really was) and that I would never do it again. Once again she says it is all right and is very courteous.

Now, what I hope to find out from the collective wisdom here is:
1) Should I be concerned about her potentially making a report of any kind after the matter and I'll be unpleasantly surprised with someone asking me about this after some time? Then again, if she was going by the book she shouldn't have proceeded with the HJ right? Also, would this be a case of he said she said? No one has any concrete proof of whatever happened. She could have just rejected me outright the 2nd time or reported me to her boss..

2) Technically when MPs ban the "provision of sexual services", the service should have been paid for, correct? In this case if she doesn't accept my money, then she has no case? It would be no different from, say, some stranger on the street who randomly decided to give me a HJ?(strange as that may sound)

Would appreciate any help any other chiongsters could provide. Many thanks!

afterburn
25-09-2017, 09:39 PM
Just don't think too much bro, plain and simple. They more afraid you report them actually. You saved $50. If it makes u feel better, go and support that lady with more visits.

BigShintaro
25-09-2017, 09:47 PM
If it makes u feel better, go and support that lady with more visits

Well said bro! Life just goes on.....:D:D:D

halogen019
25-09-2017, 09:52 PM
There is nothing to be concerned. You think too much.

You have been supportive of her and maybe established good rapport. That is why she was ok to give you HJ free of charge.

I have also received free HJ from an ML many times before. She did not ask for any money and I didn't give. I supported her by patronising many times.

No MLs will give HJ and then report to management that someone "forced" her to do it. It is looking for trouble for herself.

olbaslim
25-09-2017, 10:10 PM
She probably likes you, and is helping you relieve tension. What line has she crossed? If you see hj as a form of transgression, then shouldn't you see her pressing your stomach as an equally transgressive act? Doesn't matter what she does, because ultimately your aim is to release. If paying her helps you alleviate your own guilt, then by all means reward her. Just remember: any sexual act takes two hands to clap.

ApacheOne
25-09-2017, 10:20 PM
More important is to share more info about her :D

tho123goh
25-09-2017, 10:22 PM
Bro, don't need to think so much la..
like what other bros say.. I think she is more afraid of you reporting..

as for the payment of services.. i think she's doing it for you cos she is comfy with you and hoping you will visit her more often..

I been visiting a ML so often.. I've gotten HJs to BJs.. But the funny thing is.. the price gets cheaper.. There was one time i went overseas for work.. then i just texted her.. then got her a small gift (less than SGD20)..
When i visited her, gotten my massage & BJ, then i pass her the gift.. Then i wanted to pass her the service $. she rejected the payment and just gave me a good bye kiss..

So even since, i have not been paying for my services (beside massage)..

What i'm here to say is... I think your ML just wants you to visit her more often..

rocket1128
25-09-2017, 10:31 PM
There is nothing to be concerned. You think too much.

You have been supportive of her and maybe established good rapport. That is why she was ok to give you HJ free of charge.

I have also received free HJ from an ML many times before. She did not ask for any money and I didn't give. I supported her by patronising many times.

No MLs will give HJ and then report to management that someone "forced" her to do it. It is looking for trouble for herself.

well said bro.

ManofTomorrow
25-09-2017, 10:41 PM
yeahh bro dun think too much.. it means u save 50 and get free hj... why need to feel guilty abt it.. hahaha me too i get free hj each time i visit my regular ml.. she call me big brother somemore cuz i always call me mei mei.. hahahah anyways if u good to her, she will be good to u as well.. so just chill and enjoy the moment while it last..

retepoet
25-09-2017, 10:55 PM
care to share this ML and which joint bro, loves cock teaser very much :D:D

Hi, would like to consult the collective wisdom of all chiongsters out there. Will try to be brief.

So I went to a clean MP somewhere in town. I know it is supposed to be clean because I asked one of the MLs for HJ before but got rejected. However, there was another ML who always made me cum when massaging either the stomach or thigh areas and she didn't seem to mind doing that all the time. So I got curious as to whether she might cross the line and do HJ even though I'm quite sure her boss has explicitly said it is not allowed.

I proceeded to make my request when she was about to massage my thigh area and her initial reaction was that they don't do that here. She proceeded with the massage and at some point was massaging just really close to my pubic area so I was wondering if there might still be a chance, so I asked again if it is really impossible, also saying that all I need is a bit of help and I will manage to cum. She then proceeds to put her hand under the towel to do the HJ, and at this point I asked if she was ok with $50, and she seemed to ignore it. She finishes the HJ and also the rest of the massage as normal.

I go out to pay, and on top of the regular massage fee I tried to pass her $50. Things would probably just have been all right here if she accepted it, and the case would be closed. But she declined. This in spite of the fact that I almost always gave her an extra $20 tip when she made me cum with just stomach or thigh massage. She still seemed to be all smiles etc. and said it's ok, so I left. Feeling unsettled, I called her back on the phone after I left and said that I was feeling very bad for making the request(which I really was) and that I would never do it again. Once again she says it is all right and is very courteous.

1) Should I be concerned about her potentially making a report of any kind after the matter and I'll be unpleasantly surprised with someone asking me about this after some time? Then again, if she was going by the book she shouldn't have proceeded with the HJ right? Also, would this be a case of he said she said? No one has any concrete proof of whatever happened. She could have just rejected me outright the 2nd time or reported me to her boss..

2) Technically when MPs ban the "provision of sexual services", the service should have been paid for, correct? In this case if she doesn't accept my money, then she has no case? It would be no different from, say, some stranger on the street who randomly decided to give me a HJ?(strange as that may sound)

sionglim
25-09-2017, 11:45 PM
Just don't think too much bro, plain and simple. They more afraid you report them actually. You saved $50. If it makes u feel better, go and support that lady with more visits.

In life we hv other thing to worry.
This one case close, since she dont want money.
Are u asking shld u continue to find her for free hj?
Well depend on you, nothing wrong.
Look like a up market spa, $80 PER HR.?

palvin
26-09-2017, 12:43 AM
Like many bros here said, dont think too much! She could be risking her job giving you HJ. Since she rejected your tip, you can buy her some small gifts or food when you visit her next time. And if you want to make her your regular, you can learn to 配合with her. This builds up rapport with her very fast one!

For me first few visits with my regular ML, i always want to shower with her. No matter how hard i beg, she rejected. After a few more visits, she obliged and i asked why she rejected initially. She told me the reasons and i accepted it. Then the next time she initiated to shower with me and i reminded her of her reasons. Then we both agreed to better be safe than be caught. This is how i 配合with her.

dhdlgggk
26-09-2017, 12:52 AM
Thanks for all the views shared, people. I really appreciate it. Will definitely take into account all that you guys have said. Will probably continue to support her. She is a hardworking and skilled ML.

sionglim
26-09-2017, 12:52 AM
Ts dint mention how much the massage cost.

bigbuffalo
26-09-2017, 01:14 AM
Omg..TS since she did that to you upon your request without extra cost , you must be responsible to her .
You will have to marry her.

palvin
26-09-2017, 01:16 AM
Omg..TS since she did that to you upon your request without extra cost , you must be responsible to her .

:eek::eek::eek:

theblackpepper
26-09-2017, 01:43 AM
actually I believed the sis just did the HJ out of goodwill for you, without expecting anything in return.

She is not accepting your money as she is not allowed to do paid sexual stuff.
If she accepted, and got reported, it will be quite jialat for her.

So if you think you like her service, just continue to find her for massages in future.

But if I am her, I prefer you stop calling me non stop to explain this and that... It just makes things awkward in future...

loneyheart
27-09-2017, 12:19 AM
yeahh bro dun think too much.. it means u save 50 and get free hj... why need to feel guilty abt it.. hahaha me too i get free hj each time i visit my regular ml.. she call me big brother somemore cuz i always call me mei mei.. hahahah anyways if u good to her, she will be good to u as well.. so just chill and enjoy the moment while it last..

Upped u bk thxs bro :)

sionglim
27-09-2017, 01:39 AM
Yes many men.
Can offer u,mean can offer other ppl.
Soon many boyfrend husband

muthu_curry
27-09-2017, 05:58 AM
Jiatlat la TS

She may be pregnant after giving u HJ

yello
27-09-2017, 06:09 AM
Haha bro I don't think mata will even bother with simple HJ lah, chill man.

pussylicious12345
27-09-2017, 08:40 AM

Do you really think she only does HJ for you?:D:D:D

palvin
27-09-2017, 10:23 AM
Jiatlat la TS

:eek::eek::eek:

HonkyTonkyMan
27-09-2017, 10:41 AM
Jiatlat la TS

yup she most likely wanted to collect his sperm and then impregnate herself...congrats ts you going to be a daddy 9 months down the road..:p

hisashii
27-09-2017, 11:16 AM
Wah bro do you mind sharing this place.

Mmind
27-09-2017, 02:58 PM
All base on investment and returns

tnuc
27-09-2017, 03:24 PM
Good thing happen to u still have to come forum ask meh

This is a sex forum to share FR. U tell us where we try and give our FR

Quraisy
27-09-2017, 03:27 PM
Actually she tries to collect TS sperm and drinks it later.. whitout u kkowing it..

OysterLover
27-09-2017, 08:34 PM
wah her stomach and thigh massage so power until can cum ? Please share

sionglim
27-09-2017, 08:48 PM
the gal tell ts to tarik ppl to the spa.
Using free hj.

ibanezjem555
27-09-2017, 08:52 PM
Enjoy Bro TS. Most probably yr spa is expensive type like $55 or $60 per hour.
She needs regulars like you to chop carrot. No guilt la bro.
If $50/hr and below, free HJ, pm me.. we share contacts for free HJ. ;)

sionglim
27-09-2017, 08:53 PM
wah her stomach and thigh massage so power until can cum ? Please share

Weak prostate and kidney unable to control.

ibanezjem555
27-09-2017, 08:55 PM
Accidental spillage la.. so ok !:D
Weak prostate and kidney unable to control.

chukeliang
27-09-2017, 10:41 PM
other plc 80 dlr ,per session very common now.
alamak before pop gq, sperm come out.
No charge.

zaxkjone
28-09-2017, 07:51 PM

Whatever works. Goes. Happy ending is all the same

BESTSUNNY
29-09-2017, 01:27 PM
TS - life is too short and you are worrying too much. Be happy you get what you want (HJ) without forking out extra $ and stop calling her after the act - coz you make her feel awkward...

sionglim
29-09-2017, 05:38 PM
life too mny prob to think of...will
Not think on why hj free,
and also why hj is expensive.

KREMIL
29-09-2017, 07:04 PM
+2 Ibanez + OysterLover. TS kindly share this place ;)

Enjoy Bro TS. Most probably yr spa is expensive type like $55 or $60 per hour.
She needs regulars like you to chop carrot. No guilt la bro.
If $50/hr and below, free HJ, pm me.. we share contacts for free HJ. ;)

ibanezjem555
01-10-2017, 07:55 PM
Return back yr uppzz...
Apologies bro... now in exchange mode...

alec
02-10-2017, 08:45 PM
Hmmmm... u think she likes you?

KREMIL
03-10-2017, 05:51 PM
+2 upp Alec.

Sheenymilano
03-10-2017, 11:18 PM
TS wanna play don't be soft hearted
It bring u nowhere
U got a good deal either keep to yourself but since u share here and chances are if u don't share
ML starve Liao so
Please do her a favour time to share please
Tq

dhdlgggk
08-01-2019, 01:57 AM
Hi everyone.. haven't posted in a while, but I remember sharing this place and the ML's name with quite a number of people. Pardon me if I received a PM but didn't reply. I don't actually know how to check if I have replied, and I'm not exactly good at keeping track.

So just wanted to find out from those who have tried the ML.. what were your experiences? Am asking because for however many times I went back to her beyond a certain point she proceeds to give HJ even if I don't ask for it, and also technically I am very sure the boss still doesn't allow it, as it is supposedly a clean place. Was wondering if she somehow figured out that I introduced members here to her.. Please do share?

Sheenymilano
08-01-2019, 10:41 PM
Pls share i consperm feedback to u

sanwa
09-01-2019, 12:07 AM
Wow bro, after 2 years you came back!
Share with me the contact too lah.

Spermster
09-01-2019, 12:43 AM
You share with me, I go try and feedback for you bro

Gsamboy
09-01-2019, 10:41 AM