PDA

View Full Version : Love your SMILE baby, your BIG C CUPS (pics avail)

san68
27-02-2007, 12:04 AM
Nice to be of service to bros again

Smile 23yrs old
36C-24-35 -Fair Skin, Big Jugs, SYT, all natural
1.63cm (CIM, BBBJ, Frenching)

Damage: 150 2 shot 90min

Preview: http://asia.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/san68tan/my_photos

Cheers

san68
27-02-2007, 04:10 PM
Booking Starts today bros

vkoolboi
27-02-2007, 05:57 PM
What about Lucky?

smlee
27-02-2007, 05:59 PM
Look like mediacock Jaime Teo

irbaboon
28-02-2007, 01:14 AM
Super cute girl from san. Upon arrival sweet level already at 90%.
very nice and accommodating. Bak-bak type which i like!!. Doing it under covers.. remind me of the first time doing it with my ex... so sweetttt....

Long cut short. Cute, friendly and chatty girl from bangkok.
Please treat her nicely. She is a good good girl.

Looks: 7/10
Body: 7.5/10 (cute school girl)
BBBJ: (never try)
Catbath: (never try)
Fingering: (never try)
Painting: tom yam
Frenching:7/10
FJ :9/10
Attitude: 8/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: Most likely.. reminds me of my first time.

san68
28-02-2007, 10:20 AM
Thanks for Yr support so far for the new gals!Await for the FRs....sorry to those bros who miss out the slots yesterday...plz sms me early.Thanks

denon3175
28-02-2007, 09:20 PM
Saw the picture pf Smile and decided to pay her a visit. She looks slightly different maybe because of the shorter hair style. But once she untied her hair she looks real cute. Always smiling when she looks at me.

Very accomodating gal, allows me to paint her up and she has very sensitive nipples. The moment I suck her, she starts to moan. As I pump her, she moan even louder. she has a tied pussy, so it didnt take long for both shots.

A bit green but on the whole a cute gal with good service.

Looks: 8/10
Body: 7.5/10 (cute)
BBBJ: 7/10
Catbath: 6/10
Fingering: NA
Frenching: NA
Attitude: 9/10
GFE: 9/10
RTF: If there's time

irbaboon
28-02-2007, 11:50 PM
As I pump her, she moan even louder. she has a tied pussy, so it didnt take long for both shots.

Bro,

TIED pussy?? Dead knot or ribbon knot?? must untie or not??
:)

KingBong
03-03-2007, 09:49 PM
Here's my FR:
Looks as good as in the photos. Friendly and just as her nick has a nice smile.
She's very inexperienced so had to guide her and this wasnt easy with the language barrier. Her body is smooth and perfect, and she has nice firm breasts, tits that erect when excited,tight butt and pussy. Had a good time making her coming as I ate her pussy, she has a large clit that swells up and become super sensitive. After the foreplay, it was time for action and she was moaning non stop. Asked her to ride me which she did quite well, switch to sitting, then missioned her. Just when I was coming, ripped off the rubber and came in her mouth. She didnt know wat I wanted so had to show her. As I stood, she knelt with my dick in her mouth and she HJ till I offloaded. She took every drop and came out with a cheeky grin. Second round we took it slower, and I finished with doggy with her pushing back against me as I pushed forward, nice. Great session and just like doing with fresh grad.

san68
04-03-2007, 11:54 AM
Thanks for Yr support so far for the new gals!.Thanks

scooby1
07-03-2007, 07:55 AM
Saw Smile picture and decided to pay her a visit. thanks brother manage to get me the afternoon slot as was not free after that.
knok on the door, she greet me with a smile so sweet that it will melt u. She looks slightly different but still very cute. when inside the room quite sop think she still very green, some of thing i got to do myself like removing of my colthes. But all of it is beening cover as when i look at her she will always be standing at the side of me giving me a cute smile.

Looks: 8/10 (very cute) :)
Body: 8/10
BBBJ: 8/10
Attitude: 10/10
GFE: 8/10
RTF: maybe(Bro if you want to try better be fast if didnt hear wrongly she will be leaving soon)

On the whole she is a very accomodating gal only problem think we had a language barrier.

irbaboon
08-03-2007, 01:39 AM
RTF. Don't rtf often. But she is good. Looks cuter than the last time I say her. Don't know way. I know why call smile liao. Because she is always smiling. I then Bro San got send her for GEMS training. :)
She is leaving I think tuesday or monday. 100% STY. Simply love her baby fats.. Make her look much cuter!!

san68
08-03-2007, 05:59 PM
RTF. Don't rtf often. But she is good. Looks cuter than the last time I say her. Don't know way. I know why call smile liao. Because she is always smiling. I then Bro San got send her for GEMS training. :)
She is leaving I think tuesday or monday. 100% STY. Simply love her baby fats.. Make her look much cuter!!

Hope her smile made your day bro :D

san68
09-03-2007, 09:52 AM
TGIF bros, SMILE :D

Keep the Frs flowing

hunterzlau
09-03-2007, 10:15 AM
bro,

pmed u ..

hope to receive your reply soon ...

commando
09-03-2007, 12:03 PM
Hey Bro San,

I must say most of the gals u bring are very good. Except for some....hehehe u noe lah.

Nevertheless I would like to thank u for all these gals that u have brought they are great!!!

This Smile is one of the exceptionally cute one. And mostly importantly she looks like local chinese.

Since I dun really noe how to write. Here is the stats.

Looks: 8/10 (very cute)
Body: 7/10
FJ :8/10

san68
09-03-2007, 02:36 PM
Hey Bro San,

I must say most of the gals u bring are very good. Except for some....hehehe u noe lah.

Nevertheless I would like to thank u for all these gals that u have brought they are great!!!

This Smile is one of the exceptionally cute one. And mostly importantly she looks like local chinese.

Since I dun really noe how to write. Here is the stats.

Looks: 8/10 (very cute)
Body: 7/10

Thx bro

hope she made you SMILE

san68
10-03-2007, 11:23 AM
Keep the SMILEY FRS flowing bros

san68
10-03-2007, 06:25 PM
Last 2 days bros, SMILE

u-vindicate-mi
11-03-2007, 05:01 AM
sorry for my late FR..
met up with her a few days ago..waited for a while coz 1 of our bro still inside...then my turn..
knock on the door..n found a sweet n cute lookin ger...realli surprise since i dun expect much from thai...coz pics are normally make-over pics..but she realli look better in person..somemore wearing a sexy white lingerie.no bra somemore..
+++ kok for a while then she help me bathe..keep rubbin my cock n laughing at my reaction...very notti..well..at least some sorta ice-breaking session..lol

then ask me cuddle in bed with her..very gf-feeling...wrapped herself over me...quite shiok...tight ass..soft breast and really super silky hair...
foreplay abit with bbj..i tink she buay tahan coz she keep smelling all over me..and wanna ride me..feels super tight... like virgin...im surprise..and also 4get to mention tat she +++ in those super sweet acent..not act cute..but natural sweet...makes me melt man...a kinda feel like a fucking a jap..lol..coz she look more chinese/jap than thai...

15 mins later i came liao...good service...more sweet +++ koking...lie together...like gf like tat.. very friendly and super cute... then i ask her ready for 2nd round...she say ok..and tease me sexually...wah buay tahan... screw her missionary and came in doggy... damm shiok... 1st time i screw for 2 times and still can feel shiok for 3rd round...but time running out and i dun wanna look shag when i go home so end it here... hmmm... now tinking back...makes me hard-on again... i seldom rtf..but for her..very likely...lol...maybe she look like my dream ger...

Looks: 8/10 ...cute is 10/10
Body: 7/10.. abit of tummy..n pussy looks a bit sore..maybe screw too much
BBBJ: 6/10...not realli excellent..but can improve
Fingering: never try
Frenching: never try
Attitude: 11/10...lol overshot..she deserve the high marks
GFE: 10/10
rtf: will try if time permits...she goin back soon...

san68
11-03-2007, 11:53 AM
Last day for SMILELY

SosoBored
11-03-2007, 01:13 PM
Looks: 7/10 looks like wats in the photo.
Body: 6/10.. a bit of tummy a bit bak bak.
BBBJ: 5/10... nothing special abt it
Attitude: 9/10 always smiling and try give u a feel good feeling.. easy to communicate too.. overall she is quite a nice gal.... hardworking and good attitude..
rtf: ... dun think so since she leaving tml