PDA

View Full Version : Question for ladies on hygiene down there

Iwanboomboom
24-09-2017, 02:26 PM
How do you maintain your pussy so there is no smell? Of course the natural scent is fine but not unpleasant smell.

My partner tries her best to wash as clean as possible with soap but still got slight smell. I know it is not the normal kind of scent. Heard douching is not good for vaginal health so other than seeing a doc, what else can she try?

kellykelly
24-09-2017, 03:53 PM
food that u eat can be a contributing factor. Cut down on red meat. Wear cotton undies (absorb sweats) , Change regularly.

FUNNYANDHORNY
24-09-2017, 04:13 PM
Wear cotton undies (absorb sweats) , Change regularly.

Lidat, don't wear, betterest....😀😍

Iwanboomboom
24-09-2017, 10:45 PM
food that u eat can be a contributing factor. Cut down on red meat. Wear cotton undies (absorb sweats) , Change regularly.

Thanks for the tips sis.

Gouttis
24-09-2017, 11:06 PM

Agree that diet is a contributing factor

MissLatte
24-09-2017, 11:31 PM
I had slight smell issues if I miss my IPL (or in the past, waxing). Keeping the bush clean, especially if very hairy, is important.

Drinking sufficient water helps too.

MattJB
24-09-2017, 11:47 PM
Am sure sis kelly & misslatte inbox will be flooded with pm soon :p

kellykelly
25-09-2017, 12:02 AM

Noone pm for ur infor... Maybe they tot i was speaking thru real life exp :p

JulianLuther
25-09-2017, 08:34 AM

PM them for what ?

Sompsan
25-09-2017, 11:33 AM
Interesting topic!

JoeGomez
25-09-2017, 01:12 PM
Interesting topic!

Agree with you . :)

sammyboyfor
25-09-2017, 01:16 PM
How do you maintain your pussy so there is no smell? Of course the natural scent is fine but not unpleasant smell.

My partner tries her best to wash as clean as possible with soap but still got slight smell. I know it is not the normal kind of scent. Heard douching is not good for vaginal health so other than seeing a doc, what else can she try?

Could be a mild case of BV which is very common and afflicts a large proportion of sexually active women.

Douching is one of the causes of BV as it upsets the delicate Ph balance within the vagina

Check out this thread for detailed information. https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=282454

MouParkBus
25-09-2017, 01:28 PM
Informative thread, thanks!

sammyboyfor
25-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Informative thread, thanks!

The correct place for sexual health related info is in this section (https://www.sbfsg.net/forumdisplay.php?f=5).

FRwriter
25-09-2017, 01:57 PM
Agree that diet is a contributing factor

This i have to agree.
My wife almost vegetarian, always eat vegetables. No unpleasant smell.

Iwanboomboom
25-09-2017, 02:13 PM
Is there a proven link of eating red meat to smell?
I did have a gf in the past whose diet consisted mainly of fish & veg & she smells very clean.

Thanks all who have provided tips.

Iwanboomboom
25-09-2017, 02:16 PM
I had slight smell issues if I miss my IPL (or in the past, waxing). Keeping the bush clean, especially if very hairy, is important.

Drinking sufficient water helps too.

Thanks sis, the lawn is well manicured.

sammyboyfor
25-09-2017, 05:04 PM
Is there a proven link of eating red meat to smell?
I did have a gf in the past whose diet consisted mainly of fish & veg & she smells very clean.

Thanks all who have provided tips.

So girls that eat a lot of pork would smell like a pigsty down there?

No wonder so many Chinese girls have stinky pussies.