PDA

View Full Version : Another Peidu Mama (40+) To Share With Bros

Pages : [1] 2

Mugen Power
26-02-2007, 06:54 PM
Yesterday got a call from a peidu mama.Told me that a frd of hers which i had bonk b4 pass her my contact no and ask me whether when can i hv a session with her as she is also in need of $ to support her son studying here. Ask her whether what is the price and she quoted me $50.

Today booked a hotel at balestier (as she stays near there) and hv a session with her. Here's a short fr abt her:

Name: Duo Li
Frenching: A Bit
Looks: 6.5/10 (A bit lau chiou)
Figure: Plump (As normal, aunty figure)
Boobs: 38C (Big & Watery! Yum Yum)
BJ/BBBJ: No (She's not comfortable with it)
FJ: 6/10 (hole not deep enough & she feel some pain as my dick quite hard and big:))
Damage: $50 2 SHOTS + $10 tips + $22 rm & cd
Rtf: Yes, quite good service & enconomical. No rushing of time.

P/S: As for she's giving me 2 shots, i'll try to talk to her to treat our bros here fairly and let bros have the 2 shots with the same damage but no promise this time as she is a different character from Ah Ping and hope bros understand. Hope bros here will treat her nicely also as she also need $ to support her son. I m not her okt but just to help her out and share with bros here. She only service CHINESE bros. Sorry to other races bros!

Bros who wanna try can PM me for contacts.
As usual bros who upz me 1st will get pirority
Pls write a fr after trying her.

Sorry for the short FR as i m not really gd in writing FR.

Cheers & Happy Bonking!:)

Happy New Year & Gong Xi Fa Chai!

xiao liao
26-02-2007, 07:40 PM
Bro Mugen,
just upz you...please pm me her contact.
thanks
xiao liao

oakenfoldsg
26-02-2007, 09:15 PM
yo bro, good job,
can pm me her contact no:

hanger for MILF

thanks in advance

fei_fei45
27-02-2007, 12:21 AM
bro can pm me her contacts?

canadataboo
27-02-2007, 08:51 AM
Bro. Can PM her contact??? Many Thanks

xiao liao
27-02-2007, 04:31 PM
HERE COMES THE DESPERATE HOUSEWIFE!!!!

Thanks to bro Mugen for Duo Li’s contact. Called her today and met at F Hotel at area B. She arrived 5 min. after I checked-in. First look is quite ok for a lao chio (cannot use the SYT standard). She does not look likes a FL or WL…more like any ordinary housewife we meet in the market. Tat is kind of a refreshing experience for me..!!

We undress ourselves and she took the bath while I naked on the bed waiting for her. She has quite big frame (typical of Dong Bei gal)… on the bed we started to TCSS for about 5 min while she used her hand to stroke my didi… she is very accommodating… I then sucked her neh neh and she started to moan…then I cat bath her top to bottom and can sense that she is feeling siok (she has been separated from her husband and you can imagine how desperate she is as a “desperate housewife”)

Next I mount her on missionary position and gave her few quick pump in 10 min. before both of us cum… she keep compliment I have a big head didi and really made her siok during the FJ… during the FJ, she is very responsive with THX sound effects and made me cum at least few min. faster than usual.

We then rested and TCSS for the next one hour. When she asked me for 2nd shot, my office call I have to rush back. I did not have the 2nd shot since office is on some urgent matter. Overall she is a nice talker and chat very well… very pleasant and mature personality.

My rating:

Look: 6.576/10 (good for her age… cannot compare with SYT)
Body: 6.598/10 (typical aunty standard… cannot expect too high)
Boobs: 7.233/10 (good to hold… soft… juicy and nice to suck)
BJ: Never try
Frenching: Never try
HJ: 6.543/10 (slowly to make me feel steam)
FJ: 7.153/10 (good stereo effect… typical of desperate housewife)
Overall : 6.989/10 (good as MILF standard)
RTF : Yes!
Damage : $ 50 + $10 (tip) + $20 (hotel)

I MUST SAY THAT SHE IS STRICTLY FOR MILF OR HOUSEWIFE LOVERS! SYT LOVERS PLEASE PASS THIS!

Please contact bro mugen for Dou Li contact... Thanks!

Bullet168
27-02-2007, 05:03 PM
My rating:

Look: 6.576/10 (good for her age… cannot compare with SYT)
Body: 6.598/10 (typical aunty standard… cannot expect too high)
Boobs: 7.233/10 (good to hold… soft… juicy and nice to suck)
BJ: Never try
HJ: 6.543/10 (slowly to make me feel steam)
FJ: 7.153/10 (good stereo effect… typical of desperate housewife)
Overall : 6.989/10 (good as MILF standard)
RTF : Yes!
Damage : $ 50 + $10 (tip) + $20 (hotel)

I MUST SAY THAT SHE IS STRICTLY FOR MILF OR HOUSEWIFE LOVERS! SYT LOVERS PLEASE PASS THIS!

Please contact bro mugen for Dou Li contact... Thanks!

Bro,

What a nice FR.

Cheers.

Castrol
27-02-2007, 05:18 PM

wow wow wee! big soft natural boobs are what i need. :D

kenzie3138
27-02-2007, 05:58 PM
bro,can pm me her contact?thanks

xiao liao
27-02-2007, 07:27 PM
please bro dun jam my mail box...too many bro pm me... so many newbie i dun know can trust or not... anyway, i alreday said, if u r interested with dou li, get from the threadstarter... follow the SBF rule here please...thanks

xiao liao

ThamTong
27-02-2007, 08:04 PM
Hi! Bro Mugen,

Care to pass her contact cause I am quite keen though new to this arrange.

ThamTong:) :)

Mugen Power
28-02-2007, 12:12 AM

Thanks to bro Mugen for Duo Li’s contact. Called her today and met at F Hotel at area B. She arrived 5 min. after I checked-in. First look is quite ok for a lao chio (cannot use the SYT standard). She does not look likes a FL or WL…more like any ordinary housewife we meet in the market. Tat is kind of a refreshing experience for me..!!

Very nice FR bro! Well Done!:)

Castrol
28-02-2007, 05:27 PM
1 word = splendid

face: by older milf standard - 7/10
she's got the rich tai tai look with salon styled hair

boobs: original soft C cups with soft light-coloured nipples

bbbj: she isnt into bbbj but i persuaded her to lick my balls and shaft a bit. for blowjob with condom i dont know, i never liked it and didnt ask.

service: no rush whatsoever. part of foreplay by her was full of nipples sucking and fingering on my deedee and balls that sent me to paradise. all my bonking styles are well co-ordinated.

lip service: she's not into frenching but yes i managed to brush lips with her. no bad breath hosay. she kept praising my deedee and my coverboy face, i have to keep telling her "ni xiao ren, wo bu lai ler..."

she's a big size plump lady with fats in the usual places. soft, smooth and fair flesh all over. she looks very good to me, where big older women are concerned. RTF is 100%.

thanks to bro Mugen Power for this power contact. beer on me whenever you like. :D

Mugen Power
28-02-2007, 09:57 PM
To the bro who went to look for duo li but fly her aeroplane today. If u think that she is not ur cup of tea, pls hv some manners at least call and inform her. Today was raining heavily and she waited for u at least half an hour but u didn't turn up! She suspected u saw her but not interested in her. She is just doing this to earn a living and support her son. Hope that u dt treat other FL this way as u treated her!:(

Bros who got her contact, pls kindly call or inform her if u r really not interested in her, and not to let her wait. Thanks!

xiao liao
01-03-2007, 08:28 AM
To the bro who went to look for duo li but fly her aeroplane today. If u think that she is not ur cup of tea, pls hv some manners at least call and inform her. Today was raining heavily and she waited for u at least half an hour but u didn't turn up! She suspected u saw her but not interested in her. She is just doing this to earn a living and support her son. Hope that u dt treat other FL this way as u treated her!:(

Bros who got her contact, pls kindly call or inform her if u r really not interested in her, and not to let her wait. Thanks!

i think this is very bad... after all she (or any FLs) is just trying to make a living by supporting her son. no one willing to be in this line if not for circumstance....watever it is we have to treat them with respect. mugen and i put it clear that she is a MILF and if this is not your type, just take a pass and dun make life difficult for other.

thank you!

xiao liao

klvnlw
01-03-2007, 11:58 AM
ya, its bad. y not in this way that most fl do. get the room no first before attending.

klvnlw
01-03-2007, 12:01 PM
bro mugen power can i have the contact for this peidui mama. thanks

Queryl
01-03-2007, 10:24 PM
Bro Mugen,
Thanks for yr sharing...please pm me her contact No.
thanks a lot

l_koung
01-03-2007, 11:52 PM
fly aeroplane:( :( , how can someone do this?
shame on the one who has done this.

justwanadoit
02-03-2007, 12:10 AM
Bro mugen,

u lidat play a joke on me good meh? :mad: i also use hard earned $ to book hotel room what. We all here to rec good stuff mah

i have to pay her $30 to ask her to go away leh. altogether damage $50 (+ room) no shots.

Next time dun play this kinda joke lar, this kinda stuff gimme $ i also wun up her. wa lao kena play out sianz.

very sianz today, i have always rec good stuff to bros but this time really kena play out. U may think it is funny lor but let u spend$50 to face so fat so so old so ugly ah mah see u happy or not :mad:

johnymike
02-03-2007, 01:00 AM
What happen??? This lady so lousy meh??

Mugen Power
02-03-2007, 07:02 AM
Bro mugen,

u lidat play a joke on me good meh? :mad: i also use hard earned $ to book hotel room what. We all here to rec good stuff mah

i have to pay her $30 to ask her to go away leh. altogether damage $50 (+ room) no shots.

Next time dun play this kinda joke lar, this kinda stuff gimme $ i also wun up her. wa lao kena play out sianz.

very sianz today, i have always rec good stuff to bros but this time really kena play out. U may think it is funny lor but let u spend$50 to face so fat so so old so ugly ah mah see u happy or not :mad:

Bro, as what i stated she is 44 years old (i didn't said she is young), as for figure i stated plump aunty figure (i didn't said she had a model figure). So pls don't said that i play a joke on u. Why would i wanna play a joke on u as i also don't know u at all? Everybody has a different taste! Maybe she is not ur cup of tea.

xiao liao
02-03-2007, 08:01 AM
Bro, as what i stated she is 44 years old (i didn't said she is young), as for figure i stated plump aunty figure (i didn't said she had a model figure). So pls don't said that i play a joke on u. Why would i wanna play a joke on u as i also don't know u at all? Everybody has a different taste! Maybe she is not ur cup of tea.

to be fair to bro mugen, both mugen and myself stated clearly in our FR the spec. of this PDMM...it is up to individual taste to tell if they like or not. we can only report and introduce. at least we did not say she is like SYT, sexy etc...

xiao liao

justwanadoit
02-03-2007, 09:00 AM
to be fair to bro mugen, both mugen and myself stated clearly in our FR the spec. of this PDMM...it is up to individual taste to tell if they like or not. we can only report and introduce. at least we did not say she is like SYT, sexy etc...

xiao liao

I know u guys may be laughing behind the screen. If u post it to sabo ppl then it really is very wicked lor.

Individual taste also got limit one what. Really very ugly u know. Ugly, fat, old. really ganina! Still having nightmares!:mad: Fxxxk!

ricky69
02-03-2007, 09:27 AM
I know u guys may be laughing behind the screen. If u post it to sabo ppl then it really is very wicked lor.
Individual taste also got limit one what. Really very ugly u know. Ugly, fat, old. really ganina! Still having nightmares!:mad: Fxxxk!
I don't think the threadstarter sabo the bros here, he did said she is aunty look and plump..44 yo. $50 for 2 shots don't expect angel. If you think she not your meat then forget her and no need to be mad.
Did you pay her $30 and ask her go away? :rolleyes:

onion_rings
02-03-2007, 09:39 AM
If u post it to sabo ppl then it really is very wicked lor.

Well $50 for 2shots what more do u want from Bro MP? He's trying to intro a very budget bonk for bro here. If u think u can afford better meat go for it rather den KPKB over here. U think lidat KPKB will make u a hero here? U will only ruin her business nia. FYI GL legal house cheapest is $40 for only a bonk :cool:

PS U pay for peanuts & expect to bonk a model :eek:

Castrol
02-03-2007, 12:03 PM

cannot be what... ugly? did you get the right FL? :confused:

Harley_Fatboy
02-03-2007, 04:22 PM
Thanks to bro Mugen Power for the contact. Call this morning and seem that her phone have some problem and I did manage to get it arrange for the 2 pm. Arrived at L81 and book a room and did not expect much just want to release mu load sms her and within 10 minute hear the door bell ring. Once open the door saw her and it is on the plumb size and I am well prepared.

Once in the room everythind is SOP and TCSS alot with her and there was no hurry and did not want to waste too much time as I need to hit to office to work. She play with my litter bro alot and her suction is just so so. Once I fo the fingering with her she begin to get wet. Cannot tahan once you hear the pak pak sound and my bro already look for hole. Mount her on different position and she is very accommodating. Overall it is ok but turn off on the arm pit hair. Total damage is $50 as I did not go for the second round.

humpcheepang
02-03-2007, 04:55 PM
Well $50 for 2shots what more do u want .....
PS U pay for peanuts & expect to bonk a model

Second to that, what do you expect for S$50 for 2 shots!;) Every info given liao mah, already said 44 yr old MILF....at least you will get the 38C melons....next time wear a sunglasses :cool:

onion_rings
02-03-2007, 06:10 PM
next time wear a sunglasses :cool:
Like u doing it now har? Or maybe cut from those magazine pics & bring along ask her to paste on her face when ur bonking her? :p

Mugen Power
02-03-2007, 06:26 PM

If i really know ur taste, 2nite toto 10 millions will be mind! Anyway, i m not interested in having a war of words with u dude. If u think that i m really so bad and wicked then so be it. Who cares! I will move on and share with other bros here.

Kayvern
02-03-2007, 08:40 PM
Hi bro Mugen,

I am new here. Can please pm me the contact for Duo Li ?

Thank you and gong xi fa chai

fei_fei45
02-03-2007, 10:36 PM
I think Bro Mugen is just being nice here trying to intro us a bargain fuck so lets not give him any stick ok? Bro Mugen i'm not good in writing FR but i must say she's one the best i had service wise. Thks

humpcheepang
02-03-2007, 11:32 PM
Like u doing it now har? Or maybe cut from those magazine pics & bring along ask her to paste on her face when ur bonking her? :p

Yeah man, cover the face and fire the base:p

popiah
02-03-2007, 11:41 PM
If i really know ur taste, 2nite toto 10 millions will be mind! Anyway, i m not interested in having a war of words with u dude. If u think that i m really so bad and wicked then so be it. Who cares! I will move on and share with other bros here.

hi bro mugen,

upped you "3 powerful popiah pts" for your great sharing even through some bro here do not appreciate the SHARing efforts....

once again, well done.....the spirit of sharing....

For those thinking of trying, always bearing this in mind....

"Good Popiah is hard to come, some said Best in sg but some said Bad in JB"...:D

signoff
FL Popiah

kylietsang
03-03-2007, 12:19 AM
Thanks Mugen Power for her contact,

Service not bad, body - a bit out of shape
Picture as below
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t293/kylietsang/X7000001.jpg

Sorry .. lousy picture ... didnt charge my other mobile phone (left in company) so have to use my old mobile

Came out of room ran into Ah Ping :eek: ...... major Oops....

They knew each other ... lucky Ah Ping act as if didnt know me ...

Damage : $50 + $20 tips + room + CD

kylietsang
03-03-2007, 12:21 AM
Tried to up Mugen Power ... got pop up saying must spread some rep around .... sorry

walabis
03-03-2007, 04:49 AM
upped you "3 powerful popiah pts" for your great sharing even through some bro here do not appreciate the SHARing efforts....
For those thinking of trying, always bearing this in mind....
"Good Popiah is hard to come, some said Best in sg but some said Bad in JB"...
You tried? Why no FR? :D

popiah
03-03-2007, 05:16 AM
You tried? Why no FR? :D

hi bro walabis,

Did i mentioned that i had tried her ???? :p

signoff
PDMM Popiah

walabis
03-03-2007, 05:29 AM
hi bro walabis,
Did i mentioned that i had tried her ????
Lately you so horny,from Rowell to balai and then to batam after to Bangkok....2 days ago hunting for PRC girls,no suprise you have tried her :rolleyes:

ah chim
03-03-2007, 02:39 PM
bro mugen i am interested, can pm me her contact?
thanks

Mugen Power
03-03-2007, 06:50 PM
bro mugen i am interested, can pm me her contact?
thanks

Bro ah chim, i tried to pm u but ur mail box is full liao.

shar18
04-03-2007, 12:23 AM
Thanks to bro Mugen Power, I was able to meet up with Duo Li on thursday noon time. Her appearance is what bro Mugen Power have describe and I have expected it. Thruoughout the session her HP keep ringing as other bro trying to contact her. She was busy answering hp and apologise for the interruption. It is ok for me. After finishing session , I did not ask for another round as she is rushing to meet another bro. As I was also leaving I fetch her to another hotel to meet waiting bro. She thanks me and apologise again. I told her it is alright.

Wiretap
04-03-2007, 12:47 AM
Thanks to bro Mugen Power, I was able to meet up with Duo Li on thursday noon time. Her appearance is what bro Mugen Power have describe and I have expected it. Thruoughout the session her HP keep ringing as other bro trying to contact her. She was busy answering hp and apologise for the interruption. It is ok for me. After finishing session , I did not ask for another round as she is rushing to meet another bro. As I was also leaving I fetch her to another hotel to meet waiting bro. She thanks me and apologise again. I told her it is alright.

A gentlemen indeem... If everyone is like you, it will be a wonderful world.:D

Smalley
04-03-2007, 01:23 AM
Thanks Bro Mugen Power for Duo Li's contact.

The Shenyang native is tall and quite presentable with some simple makeup. She is friendly and chatty. Her shape, breasts, etc is that of a middle aged woman with children. Long session of tcss and foreplay. No bj and frenching. Rode me like i-gallop and I ejaculated soon after. After washing up it's more tcss again and cuddling under the bedcover. Very relaxing. She spent more than 90 mins with me. Horny wife feeling. Economical, value for money.

Damage $50 excluding room. RTF yes.

kendory
04-03-2007, 10:42 AM
Dear all bro whom has support PDMM,

Keep it up bro. I salute u.... Please take good care of them... have a heart for them, they're doing all these for their kid.

bros who r looking for good looks can forget it.

i myself has a PDMM dedicated to myself :-) I took care of her family secretly :-) lots of $ but very exclusive.

kend

xiao liao
04-03-2007, 01:18 PM
i think if u have the right expectation, Duo Li is ok... she actually introduced me to another her sister... although she is younger, but turned up to be a disappointment. no look, no body (airport runway), cannot TCSS much, no feel...my worst bonk experience for this year.

Nightmare!

xiao liao

Mugen Power
04-03-2007, 06:02 PM
i think if u have the right expectation, Duo Li is ok... she actually introduced me to another her sister... although she is younger, but turned up to be a disappointment. no look, no body (airport runway), cannot TCSS much, no feel...my worst bonk experience for this year.

Nightmare!

xiao liao

She intoduced to me too bro. But haven't try her yet. Thanks for the highlight!:) I think i will not be trying her.

wat2woopee
05-03-2007, 09:39 AM
A Million Thanks to bro Mugen Power, Met up with Duo Li. Her looks are what most bros described. I find that she's got a bit of BO.
Service wise not bad.
Thanks again....

walabis
05-03-2007, 10:08 AM
A Million Thanks to bro Mugen Power, Met up with Duo Li. Her looks are what most bros described. I find that she's got a bit of BO.Service wise not bad....
Hi Bro Wat, how are you?? Seem like good MILF will never miss or you never miss them :D

dare
05-03-2007, 10:19 AM
May I hv her contact

wat2woopee
05-03-2007, 01:46 PM
Hi Bro Wat, how are you?? Seem like good MILF will never miss or you never miss them :D

Good Bro, always love MILF, like woman that is SUPER HORNY.........

amveryangry
05-03-2007, 05:20 PM
Dear Mugen Power

You got a PM ......

:)

CHECKMATE2X
05-03-2007, 09:20 PM
Thanks Bro Mugen Power for Duo Li's contanct. Met up with her at xx hotel 81.
Her is a short Fr:

Look : 6.5/10 (got a gui fu look)
Bj : Na
Body :34C
FJ : 8/10 ( she really ride me. Tumbs up for that).
Damage : as stated by Bro Mugen Power.
Rtf : Maybe

Overall a pleasent experience. Please do not ask me for her contact.

cacl2
05-03-2007, 11:58 PM
this is my 2nd fr in sbf...met dou li last thursday at some hotel along balestier rd.

Looks: 4.5/10 (not my type of milf lol)
Figure: Plump
BJ/BBBJ: din try, i dun like it either
FJ: 6/10 (hole a bit tight as I can feel the grip, but got stains of blood on condom
Damage: $50 for 1 shot for me + $16 hotel room
Rtf: no, collected a few numbers from brother n yet to visit them.

Dou li commented on my young age and keep saying I guai. Ask me how did I know threadstarter and commented that he has so many friends. hahaha

proceeded to bath and after drying ourselves, she proceeded to stroke my cock as i touch her all over. after some fingering, she say a bit not comfortable due to nails on the finger, so i inserted my cock in. She looks quite horny and enjoyed the bonk. After i came, I remove and found some blood stains on the condom. A bit sian diao. Heng condom still intact.

Rest a while and during this time(around 5+) and her phone keep ringing non-stop. Think a lot of brother wanna meet her. She say she got to go already and that was before the 2nd shot. She put in some effort to make my cock stand but need some rest so I gave up and off she went to meet another brother.

recommanded to brothers only who go crazy over older ladies. I think I'll prefer local milfs much more

davsoo
06-03-2007, 05:03 PM
thanks to brother Mugen Power for the sharing of Duo Li contact.

first the upside is fair and smooth skin. big asset very nice to fondle with. tight hole . willing to serve. but she prefer to take only 2 samster a day.

keep calling me di di. make me so malu.

this is 44+ lady. so face cannot compare to syt. i think looks slightly older then 44+. dim the light will be better as feel is better then look.

keep trying to promote her sister. i half hearted as previous review is not promising. unless she can do massage then maybe go for the massage.

once again thanks to brother Mugen Power.

xiao liao
06-03-2007, 09:13 PM
ya lah...she also SMS me and call me didi... now i sms her and call her 多利姐! xiao liao�

hoseiboh88
06-03-2007, 10:07 PM
Thx bro Mugen!!

Yes.. yes... mayb i wuld say after watching those horny jap mature AV stars clips...makes me wana try more mature horny ladies... & this Duo Li reali fits the bill!

See her neh neh nia... oredi steam.. i luv big tities! Her face... aint the pretty kind... but reali gt the CFM~ horhy looks.

Name: Duo Li, 40+
Figure: Bak bak
Tits: 36C (Juggs)
BJ: Boh
FJ: 7/10 (Her horny moan & looks set off my cum)

Damage: $50 w/o Htl.

Rtf: Maybe.

Night70
08-03-2007, 02:22 AM
Many Thanks to bro Mugen.

Yeah she intro me xiao li also will try next week and post a FR on her saw her photo looks Ok but must try then know.Dou Li told me Xiao Li looking for sugar daddy ask me to try.

looks: 3/10
body: 2/10
bbbj: None
FJ: 3/10 (Not her fault ,I was too tired)
Attitute: 7/10 (Very chatty lady)
damage: 50 + 22 room
Never go for 2nd round cos 1am already still have to send her back

Night70
08-03-2007, 02:42 PM
Why write FR also tiok zap? Don`t have to up me but mai zap me leh.

creatox
08-03-2007, 07:37 PM
Thanks tread starter for the contact :)
Look-5/10 (long past her prime, but maybe 20 years ago will be a looker)
Body-4/10 (Aunty,not a slim aunty)
Boobs-6/10 (C but shaggy)
Service-7/10 (Friendly and chatty)
FJ-6/10(not many patterns can perform on her)
RTF-Not likely (Anybody tried Xiao Li?waiting for FR)

Note:She is a nice lady, able to chat with u if u r ok in mandarin, and she got the CFM+MILF look that some bro might like. :D
but seriously, if she is operating in petain, she will be a $30 cat lor, but u wun get comfortable bed and shower in petain...so...i think $50+hotel for 2 shots, its a good catch!where to find this kind of lobang now a days?hahaha

simonsay
11-03-2007, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the contact, have her for early tea break just now.

She indeed a chatty person, but for a 44 yo, she doing a good job.

:D

SuperTuakee
11-03-2007, 04:33 PM
wow.... "lao goh" also boleh jalan???....interesting to see more FR for her...

STK

fei_fei45
11-03-2007, 04:57 PM
Got a call from xiao li today. Say Duo Li pass my no. to her. Arrange a meeting at H81 balestier.

Looks:5.5/10
Boobs:A cup (i dun like breasts too big)
Frenching:Nil
Painting:Yes (she's one horny lady)
BJ:Nil
FJ:6/10 (not many positions)
Damage:$50 + $20 (room)
RTF:Probably cos quite horny and economical.

PS: She's not very chatty so u have to be pro active in chatting with her. Once the ice breaks, she's alrite

xiao liao
11-03-2007, 07:44 PM
Got a call from xiao li today. Say Duo Li pass my no. to her. Arrange a meeting at H81 balestier.

Looks:5.5/10
Boobs:A cup (i dun like breasts too big)
Frenching:Nil
Painting:Yes (she's one horny lady)
BJ:Nil
FJ:6/10 (not many positions)
Damage:$50 + $20 (room)
RTF:Probably cos quite horny and economical.

PS: She's not very chatty so u have to be pro active in chatting with her. Once the ice breaks, she's alrite

bro, she was the nightmare i referred to in the previous post.... flat like changi airport (A--), cannot TCSS, cannot act, no feel....wah lan... sian.... really my nightmare!

xiao liao

fei_fei45
11-03-2007, 08:16 PM
bro, she was the nightmare i referred to in the previous post.... flat like changi airport (A--), cannot TCSS, cannot act, no feel....wah lan... sian.... really my nightmare!

xiao liao
bro, she was alrite with me but when u had her she still raw but now warm up liao ok alr

xiao liao
11-03-2007, 08:20 PM
bro, she was alrite with me but when u had her she still raw but now warm up liao ok alr

Ok, may be... but her look really turn me off... i thought Duo Li though older, she does look better than Xiao Li in some way, dun u agree???

xiao liao

fei_fei45
11-03-2007, 08:46 PM
Ok, may be... but her look really turn me off... i thought Duo Li though older, she does look better than Xiao Li in some way, dun u agree???

xiao liao
haha bro i tink we quite opposite la.. i tot she look better than duo li.. pardon me but i got a unconventional judging of beauty..

klvnlw
12-03-2007, 10:17 AM
bro megen power, thank for the no. called her last fri afternoon, but she was not available, will try this week again. thank again

wat2woopee
12-03-2007, 12:16 PM
She intoduced to me too bro. But haven't try her yet. Thanks for the highlight!:) I think i will not be trying her.

To All Bros that contacted Duo Li, just a word of caution.
She is playing the role of BIG SISTER by passing all the Bros that contacted her, the other lady which i presumed is Xiao Li Hp:9882xxxx called & SMS many times during weekends, luckily my OC didin't read & answer my HP or I'm in DEEP SHIT.....
Called Duo Li & told her off for not asking permission & passed freely my Hp no.:mad:

perfecture
12-03-2007, 01:16 PM
Bro,

Always have this liking for older ladies. Please give me her contact. thanks

Night70
12-03-2007, 01:23 PM
Thanks Bro,I kena also lucky my HP no chinese software don`t know what she sms me.

Mugen Power
12-03-2007, 06:47 PM
To All Bros that contacted Duo Li, just a word of caution.
She is playing the role of BIG SISTER by passing all the Bros that contacted her, the other lady which i presumed is Xiao Li Hp:9882xxxx called & SMS many times during weekends, luckily my OC didin't read & answer my HP or I'm in DEEP SHIT.....
Called Duo Li & told her off for not asking permission & passed freely my Hp no.:mad:

Dt worry bros, i will warn her not to do it again without asking permission. Bro, da ren you da liang. Cool down ok.:)

Cheers & Happy Bonking!

xiao liao
12-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Dt worry bros, i will warn her not to do it again without asking permission. Bro, da ren you da liang. Cool down ok.:)

Cheers & Happy Bonking!

ya lah, 多利姐is nice and perhaps she does not know the 行规. let's pardon her...i think her intention is just to help other 姐妹.

xiao liao

Mugen Power
12-03-2007, 11:57 PM
ya lah, 多利姐is nice and perhaps she does not know the 行规. let's pardon her...i think her intention is just to help other 姐妹.

xiao liao

Ya bro, she told me her intention was just to help out her gd frd cum room mate and didn't mean to offend any bros, I've already told her and warned her not to do it again without asking permission from bros. Duo Li ask me to apologise on her behalf to bros that she had offended. Qing Yuan Liang Ta!:)

randy1234
13-03-2007, 12:31 AM
Thanks bro mugen for the contact
Look-5.5/10 (past her prime liao,shld be quite chio when she's younger, as quoted by one of bros here,got the gui fei look)
Body-5/10 (baba Aunty)
Boobs-6.5/10 (C but droopy liao)
Service-8/10 (Friendly and chatty,can click with her...keep calling me xiao di)
FJ-6/10(only try missionary and doggy)
RTF-Not likely (Just want to fulfil my fantasy of bonking a much mature woman)

$50+$10 (tips) + hotel for 3 shots.

damn budget bonk lor ... lolx

milf lovers
13-03-2007, 08:31 AM
First of all,thanks Bro Mugen for the contact.Tried her yesterday
morning at B.....hotel81.Is really a buget
bonk although she is old,service wise very good.
As the rest of her,already mention in the previous FR.SO will not
waste time saying here,again thanks to Bro Mugen for sharing.

wat2woopee
13-03-2007, 12:22 PM

Cheers & Happy Bonking!

Peace.....................

asdu
13-03-2007, 06:09 PM
hey bros,

here's my fr on her. thanks mugen power for her contact.

look: 6/10
body: 5.5/10 (plump)
boobs: 7/10
HJ: 7/10 (very hardworking)
FJ: 6/10
overall: 6.5/10
RTF: depends, but she has a very good attitude
Damage: 50 + 10 tips ex htl

she's a great person to tcss with and very accommodating. i don't think she's into bbbj but i really wanted her to because she's got that horny look. mm like the other bros said she keeps calling me didi too, quite funny actually because i'm as old as her older son. we did missionary and riding but i came with a HJ while slapping it against her boobs, which was good. took a really long time though. she was playing with my ass and sucking nipples so the feeling was pretty damn good. will return once i find the time.

thanks again bro mugen for the contact. look forward to more.

Mugen Power
13-03-2007, 08:14 PM
Peace.....................

Thanks bro for ur understanding!:)

Cheers!

breastworship
22-03-2007, 02:07 AM
Thanks for sharing pic.

jasonking
22-03-2007, 07:18 PM
Hi, any kind bro can pm me her contact no., pls.

Smalley
22-03-2007, 11:54 PM
Good news for brothers who are into S&M. Bring along your gears and the domintrix Duo Li will whack the hell out of you. Damages as usual. Please PM threadstarter for contact.

l_koung
23-03-2007, 09:24 PM
here come my FR which I owe brother mugen power.

have visited her sometime ago but too busy to write FR

look: 5/10
body: 5/10
boobs: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: no, because I have several new number in hand and would like try some new meat

attitude is good, very accommodating. If you look for service, can give it a try. If you go for look, I advice you to skip. her figure is more on plump site. Those who go for slim body, she is not your cup of tea. For me, overall, I am satisfied, she is worth the paid.

Frankiestine
28-03-2007, 10:51 AM

wah piang woopee you no use another "secret" cheonging number?

wat2woopee
28-03-2007, 02:43 PM
wah piang woopee you no use another "secret" cheonging number?

Never la bro... :p

creatox
28-03-2007, 07:23 PM
Sorry bro Mugen power
gotta hijack this tread, coz i think not worth to start one.

Remember the Xiao Li intro by big sis Duo Li?
today finally got a change to try her so here comes my FR

Got the room and sms her the no. within 5 mins, here she comes
the look not very impressive, cannot compare with duo li the "gui fu" look
but no prob for me la, but when she took of her clothes+bra+pantie...really
a big turn off, i think she is wearing an oversized bra that's y from outside
cannot really judge, those bro interested pls take note.

she do not perform BJ, juz catbath and stroke my mini-me, when i get hard then juz put on the raincoat and wanna ride me, but maybe my one too short, keep on slipping out, so gotta fuck in sitting position, pump 5 min cum liao..(coz in fact this is my 2nd shot of the day liao, 1st shot donated to Pauline under another section, interested and go read at <Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos>)

rested fo a while after wash up, she started do seduce me while i watch TV, this time really feel horny and got harder then the previous time, started to finger her and her juice started to flow and she moan softly, damn horny feeling..so put on the rain coat and did her in doggie, then ended in mossionary.

Face:4/10(not a looker)
Boobs:5/10(A,sure its an A)
Figure:6(Better than duo li)
BJ:NA
FJ:6/10
service:7/10

$50/2/120, worth it la...

PS: she want me to help into frens to her, but i never do this b4, so any senior bro can advice what to do? or bro Mugen wanna help to filter and pass her nos?
:)

HC Cheonger
29-03-2007, 12:39 AM
Thanks to Bro Mugen Power for sharing Duo Li's contacts. Sorry for long delay in trying as I have been busy with work.

Below is my brief FR

Looks: 5/10 (Agreed with brothers that she must have been pretty good looking when younger)
Boobs: 8/10 (Nice, big and soft)
Body: 5/10 (Too much fat for my liking)
BJ/BBBJ: She is clearly not comfortable with doing BJ. However, she seems to click with me and in the end did BJ for me with strawberry condom :D
FJ: 6/10 (Willing to accommodate, I took my own sweet time with her in doggie position )
Frenching: Yes, I gave her a good paint job :)
Damage: $50 + $20 room + $10 tip + CDs
RTF: Not likely, need to save bullets and Vit M for FL that other bros have shared contacts with me

She is a nice, chatty lady who is just trying to better support her child studying here. Treat her well. Strictly not for SYT lovers, but for those who like mature women.

Frankiestine
29-03-2007, 10:38 AM
Never la bro... :p

better invest in one...on it only when you want to go cheonging...

wat2woopee
29-03-2007, 12:19 PM
better invest in one...on it only when you want to go cheonging...

Need to buy a 2 in 1 simm card for my junk phone N6230, any bros help?

walabis
29-03-2007, 12:47 PM
why dun you divert the 'cheonging' sim card to the main sim card. Register your main to 'private' number so that you call out to your belove FL they won't able to read your main line. When they call you, you able to tell is a diverted number.

wat2woopee
29-03-2007, 02:18 PM
why dun you divert the 'cheonging' sim card to the main sim card. Register your main to 'private' number so that you call out to your belove FL they won't able to read your main line. When they call you, you able to tell is a diverted number.

Wa.....
Like that also can....
U so SMART:D

walabis
29-03-2007, 02:43 PM
Wa.....
Like that also can....
U so SMART:D
then you think worth trying boh?:D

[M]agpie
29-03-2007, 10:14 PM
Thanks Mugen Power for the contact.

Suddenly free this rainy afternoon so called Duo Li, she went to the wrong H81 and wrong room. LMAO. In the end she went over to the right one and found me. First impression, she's on the plump meaty side, got a "gui fu" look and called me shuai ge xiao di di (hahaha). She bathe alone as i bathe ald and action started. She flips up my towel and playfully teased my lil xiao di di. Make it hardened in no time and action begin. With her on top, then in missionary position before finish her in doggie. Rested awhile then some china man called ask her to pick him up at toapayoh. lol. She told me some brothers shoot her areoplanes and funny incidents etc be we start off with 2nd round action with her on top finished off in 15 mins time. Send her to toapayoh and off i headed home. From what she told me, can see she's trying her best to please all customers. Be good and be nice to her.

Looks: 6/10 (Gui Fu Look)
Figure: Meaty Plump (Advise, strictly not for non-MILF lovers)
Boobs: 38C
Damage: $50 2 SHOTS + $10 tips + $22 rm & cd
Rtf: Yes and No rushing of time.

**For other bros who have pass me contacts, i'll tried them when i'm free and post FRs soon after tested.

Mugen Power
05-04-2007, 09:20 PM
Hi bros, some gd news for u which bros who is interested in duo li!

On behalf of duo li, she ask me to thanks bro who supported her so much and she is now offering a budget bonk for bros!

Damage: $40 2 SHOTS exclude room and cd.

Yes it's $40! Not my typo error ok!:D

Interested bros can pm me for her contact. For bros who got her no already can contact her directly.

Cheers and happy bonking!:)

lionrover
07-04-2007, 01:14 AM
hi bro.wanna to try this lady,can give me the contact no,thanks:)

scoobyhoo
07-04-2007, 05:02 PM
Many thanks bro mugen power for her contact.

Checked in Fuji 81 at 9.30pm and sms her room number. Ten minutes later,
heard a "ding-dong", my first impression is a tired face with a warm smile.
She was friendly and open, told me she came to sg with a 18 yr old son
after divorced. Stripped her and gave a massage on her back. Her skin
was soft and smooth. She told me she did admin work in an gov org. I
had the impression that her family financial standing should be quite good
when she was young. She possesses a kind of "Tai-Tai" quality.

Below is my brief FR

Looks: 5/10 (should be pretty good looking when younger)
Boobs: 7/10 (Big, soft and a bit saggy)
Body: 5/10 (her, butts and back is soft and smooth althrough a bit saggy)
BJ/BBBJ: No
FJ: 5/10 (I was tired too)
Frenching: no
Damage: $50 + $20 room + $10 tip + CDs
RTF: Not likely

wkt70
12-04-2007, 07:28 PM
Thanks bro Mugen Power for the contact.

A very short FR...Book her at fuji 81 at 4pm today. a bit plump and big bone type. but she is very friendly. soft body and smooth skin. My type...hehehe Boob sagging....Not for those who are not into MILF.

according to her she got 2 Children and she was here for 3 months already.
Sorry Bro no power to up U

Looks: 6/10 (lao chio)
Figure: Meaty
Damage: 50 + 20room + 2CD
Rtf: Yes

six_2
12-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Hi ! Mugen Power, do i qualify to join in the Q ?? Tks in advance..

techiedick
12-04-2007, 10:03 PM

you can buy a special SIM card adapter that can put 2 SIM card in one slot. Use switch between the 2 SIM cards in your phone without taking out the cards. The shop is at corner of Middle Road/Queen Street near the Guan Yin Temple. Shop name is PKI on the second floor corner. They sell all kinds of computer gadgets. Cheap Cheap only.

wat2woopee
13-04-2007, 08:41 AM
you can buy a special SIM card adapter that can put 2 SIM card in one slot. Use switch between the 2 SIM cards in your phone without taking out the cards. The shop is at corner of Middle Road/Queen Street near the Guan Yin Temple. Shop name is PKI on the second floor corner. They sell all kinds of computer gadgets. Cheap Cheap only.

Thanks Bro, I know that shop already.
the 2 in 1 card holder going for $22:D

classalpha
13-04-2007, 05:32 PM
Thank you bro Mugen Power for the contact.

Book her a few days back. She was a bit plump, but boobs is really big N soft. After a few freindly words, we went to 'open room' :) During the whole process she was very freindly and never once she rush me...... very good.

The following is my assessment

Looks: 7/10 (lao chio)
Figure: plump
Damage: 50 + 15room + 2CD
Rtf: Yes

fatfatboy
13-04-2007, 09:08 PM
greetings all bros , anybody can pm me her contact ,im a fan of mature women : )

xiaochunzi
14-04-2007, 07:52 AM
hi,bro M.P,hope can gt the contact fr u...thk u..

maturelover
15-04-2007, 11:44 PM
greetings all bros , anybody can pm me her contact ,im a fan of mature women : )

Hi,
I m fond of mature lady, please pass her contact no. Thks

toms_trd
22-04-2007, 12:31 PM
thank you bro mugen,after getting her contact managed to try her last nite.overall she's a nice lady,willing to please all bro out there.

anyway i m hapi after the session N she is hapi.sorry for writing such FR as i m not good in writing FR.
thank you bro mugen once again :D

Elbert
22-04-2007, 04:48 PM

Hi bros,
I bought one of those adapters recently. It is working fine. But I notice I have to charge my battery almost everyday. Any bros with the same problem?

mamaboy80
26-04-2007, 02:21 AM
First of all, Thank you Mugen Power Bro for sharing the contact.

Today booked a hotel at balestier (as she stays near there) and hv a session with her. Here's a short fr abt her:

Frenching: Nope
Looks: 4/10 (A bit lau chiou)
Figure: Plump (As normal, super aunty figure)
Boobs: 38C (Big & slaging!)
BJ/BBBJ: No (She's not comfortable with it)
FJ: 5/10
Damage: $50 1 SHOTS + $22 rm & cd
Rtf: Nope.. Will try other..

HP keep ringing due to an uncle want to up dont want to up...Very sian when she shout on the phone all feeling gone....but still must thanks MP bro again.

yunao
02-05-2007, 11:59 PM
Thanks bro mugen for the no.Today feeling horny so call duo li see whether she free or not.She reply yes and tell me to book hotel after that tell her the room no.After booking the hotel liao, she arrived abt 5mins later.The moment i saw her,i tell her straight that i dun have the mood to fuck,give her $20 and ask her to go.But being a nice and understanding lady, she recomend her friend to me, xiaoli.So while waiting for her friend to come, i chat with her.Knowing that i'm the lst customer who see her liao never fuk her becoz a young chap abt 21 yrs old dun even mind her age and somemore cum 2 times.

Abt 10 mins later, her friend come.At least she look better than duo li,figure also better than her, but breast as what a bro here mentioned.Its A cup.So duo li left liao and i chat a bit with xiaoli.While chatting,i take my condom and capped on.She bj for me for few mins and then i suggest her to be on top.we try many possible position and i finally cum.After washing, i dress up and she ask me why not go for another round.I reply next time and she ask me to recommend bros to her.So i ask her hw much and how many times,she reply 50 unlimited shot.Sorry bro mugen for using your thread.Since this is duo li friend, i juz dun wish to waste another thread.So this is my Fr to her.

Name: Xiaoli
Looks:6.5/10(confirm better than Duo li)
Breast: A cup(this one lose to duo li)
Ht: 160+
Wt:40+
Bj: 5/10(like no power)
Fj: 6/10(can try many position)
Attitude: 7/10
Damage: 50+20(hotel)1 shot only
Rtf: No(its not my meat, maybe its yours)
Overall: ok la.50 unlimited shot, when to find?

Bros who want ther contact can pm me,but strictly no newbies.Hope i will not kenna zapped by bro mugen for snatching your thread.:p

Mugen Power
03-05-2007, 01:38 AM
Have given duo li contact to bros who had pm me. Bros who interested in trying duo li can pm me.

jasonking
20-05-2007, 12:48 AM
Earlier bro mugen said damage is 40, but later those FR came out mentioned damage is 50. Which one is correct?

wkt70
20-05-2007, 08:42 PM
She is ok with $40...nut I guess most of us gave $50...

rich369
21-05-2007, 01:39 AM
Bro Mugen,
just upz you...please pm me her contact.
thanks
xiao liao

Bro can give me her contact thank you

proteinm
22-05-2007, 09:13 PM
Thanks bro yunao for xiaoli no. As promised to bro yunao, I would write a brief n simple Fr. Engaged her service on monday.Booked the hotel at 4.50pm.She arrived 15 mins late. For Overall appearance abt her, I could said that it is a good offer for such a gal at the rate of $50.Bt unluck for me ,she still having her red flag man n i also didnt wan to force her for fj.So ending out with 2 times hj only.Bt she promised that she would definity surrendered herself to me when I try her again. So for all bros who wan her contact no. , pls refers to bro yunao as he is the one who passes me the contact.Pls treat her well.

Looks:6.5/10
Breast: A cup ok lah
Ht: 160+
Wt:40+
Bj: 5/10
Fj: didnt try .suai man she still flying red flag
Attitude: 7/10
Damage: 50+20(hotel)
Rtf: yes

toms_trd
27-05-2007, 09:42 PM
thanks to bro mugen for introducing duo li to me,well i get to try xiao li today.
overall i would say she's a nice friendly girl,indeed she's young N also pretty but stil lack of sexprience.
anyway have a wonderful time with her.sorry for such lousy FR.:D

Mugen Power
28-05-2007, 12:02 AM
Earlier bro mugen said damage is 40, but later those FR came out mentioned damage is 50. Which one is correct?

Hey dude, i think $40 for 2 shots rarely u can find in the market. $20 PER SHOT! Most bros will pay her $50 as $10 to tips her.

gongtee
28-05-2007, 04:21 PM
Hey dude, i think $40 for 2 shots rarely u can find in the market. $20 PER SHOT! Most bros will pay her $50 as $10 to tips her.

Hi Bro
Can you give me contact ? :p

marct
09-06-2007, 10:28 AM
Would first like to thank Bro Mugen for his spirit of sharing

Tried Duoli a while back and arranged to meet at balestier..
I was semi-naked when the door bell rang. and out came a woman who was sweating all over.

First look...kaoz...even for a milf lover like me...she is on the wrong side of the limit range

Not wanting to dismiss her and being horny like hell, i ask her in.

But i see her really cannot stand, so requested her to bath me, then she proceed to give me Bj and bbj, which was of high quality...she claimed that she don't give BBJ

Anyway, proceeded a few pumps and ended with a HJ then exited the place

Stats:
Looks: 3.5/10
Body: big size woman, slighly plump
Service: 10/10
BBJ/Bj: 9 / 10
HJ: 7/10
FJ: 5/10 (really cannot stand)
RTF: not likely
Damage: $50 + $20(room)

Mugen Power
09-06-2007, 04:19 PM
Just had a tarma session with duo li and xiao li yst afternoon. Session was not bad but they are still new in tarma so gonna teach them what to do. Overall still not bad, got this experience of bonking a milf and a younger lady 2gather. And the other thing is one with big boobs and the other with small boobs!:D As for tarma, they are charging at $100 exclude room and cd. They also willing to do it indiviually. So interested bros can pm me.:)

18verygood
10-06-2007, 02:47 AM
Finally found this thread.

Thanks Bro Yunhao for Xiaoli contact. Below is my rating for Xiaoli. Just simple bonk, nothing special.

Looks: 5/10 (My expectation quite high cos she puts alot of make up. Think around late 30s to 40s)
Boobs: A (Nothing to shout about)
Attitude: Friendly (But she keeps spliting after licking, puts me abit off)
BJ: 6/10 (Split after a few suck with condom) Maybe she not use to it.
FJ: 5/10 Only try missionary. She seem to prefer lying down.
Overall: 6/10.

The balestier hotel sucks. No handphone coverage.

username
12-06-2007, 02:21 PM
Thnks Bro Mugen Power
Managed to call Duo Li
Arrange for a slot at 12pm.

Here is my fr.
Looks: 4/10 (A bit lau chiou. now aged le, if 10-20yrs ago think will be very very good)
Figure: Plump (abit on the big sized aunty figure)
Boobs: Big & Watery! but abit saggy
BJ/BBBJ: 5/10 not bad but lack of suction. (she claim that she dun really do for anyone)
FJ: 4/10 (abit loose and due to her size some position i cannot reach)
Damage: $50 2 SHOTS
quite good service & enconomical. No rushing of time.

RTF: No la, not my cup of kopi

dyland
17-06-2007, 02:03 PM
FR : Duo Li
Like what other bros commented not for those looking for SYT.
Though a little plump but very friendly.
Once she screams really very loud and I was afraid everyone outside the corridor also can hear.
For $50/= Ok la.

Mugen Power
17-06-2007, 06:47 PM
FR : Duo Li
Like what other bros commented not for those looking for SYT.
Though a little plump but very friendly.
Once she screams really very loud and I was afraid everyone outside the corridor also can hear.
For $50/= Ok la.

I agreed with u she is very friendly. :)

Interested bros can pm me.

unity
19-06-2007, 02:01 PM
Cheap and friendly. But Bros who are attached, pse be careful as she sends out sms. I nearly in serious trouble once...act blur.

merv2k4
19-06-2007, 04:09 PM
hello

Is it possible to get her contact? :D

Thanks!

unity
22-06-2007, 02:31 PM
Bro Mugen, pse ask her to stop soliciting for biz by sms unless got green light from the bro....if not, will inconveience or give problems to bros here. Thank u.

unity
22-06-2007, 03:19 PM
Just had a tarma session with duo li and xiao li yst afternoon. Session was not bad but they are still new in tarma so gonna teach them what to do. Overall still not bad, got this experience of bonking a milf and a younger lady 2gather. And the other thing is one with big boobs and the other with small boobs!:D As for tarma, they are charging at $100 exclude room and cd. They also willing to do it indiviually. So interested bros can pm me.:)

Bro, wat did u teach them???

Castrol
22-06-2007, 03:44 PM
Bro Mugen, pse ask her to stop soliciting for biz by sms unless got green light from the bro....if not, will inconveience or give problems to bros here. Thank u.

duo li also sms me a few times in recent months partly becos i bonked her 3 times liao so maybe i'm like a regular to her. 2 weeks ago i called and told her not to send me sms unless she changed her contact then let me know.

she will be here for a long period so she may keep in touch with some customers but she's ok to talk to lah, just tell her its a problem.

Mugen Power
22-06-2007, 06:28 PM

Ok bro, already called and inform her not to do it again liao. Paisey! :)

onion_rings
22-06-2007, 06:33 PM
duo li also sms me a few times in recent months partly becos i bonked her 3 times liao so maybe i'm like a regular to her.

Oic so u r bz with this milf for recent mths har? :p Ok bro me in 30mins gg off liao...Come back den jio u to go lim lim :D

randy1234
22-06-2007, 08:53 PM
hmmm maybe shld do a rtf with her .... when a local fl fly my aeroplane this morning ....

nvm .... shall call duoli jie again maybe tml... :)

kylietsang
24-06-2007, 02:46 AM
had a RTF with D.L at her usual place ... service getting better ... inform her not to send sms to the bros here as not only it will put us in a awkward position, others will dare not patronize her for the fear of receiving such sms from her, she apologize to all the bros here...

kukumalu
24-06-2007, 07:12 AM
Bro, can someone give me her number? thanks.

sinpirate
24-06-2007, 09:00 AM
Bro, Pmed u liao.
Can pass her contact.
Thank you very much...:D

unity
24-06-2007, 06:50 PM
Thanks for passing the message, let her get in line with market practises.
had a RTF with D.L at her usual place ... service getting better ... inform her not to send sms to the bros here as not only it will put us in a awkward position, others will dare not patronize her for the fear of receiving such sms from her, she apologize to all the bros here...

kylietsang
24-06-2007, 11:37 PM
hmmm... thinking of asking her if I can trim her pussy (not white tiger lah) in my next RTF ... any bro agree ? might want to bonk her with her wearing her glasses ... remind me of those jap AV shows featuring matured housewives :D

Mugen Power
25-06-2007, 12:05 AM
hmmm... thinking of asking her if I can trim her pussy (not white tiger lah) in my next RTF ... any bro agree ? might want to bonk her with her wearing her glasses ... remind me of those jap AV shows featuring matured housewives :D

Bro, she got wear glasses meh?

kylietsang
25-06-2007, 12:29 AM
yes ... she wears it when she sms ... for short sightedness :D

Mugen Power
25-06-2007, 12:34 AM
yes ... she wears it when she sms ... for short sightedness :D

Gd! Will ask her to put on glasses and try her out! :D

kylietsang
26-06-2007, 07:36 AM
BTW, can you help me to trim her pussy a bit? Would like to have just a thin line of hair above her groin as some bro might get turned off with "white tiger". Might get a razor in my next meeting with her : )

Bros here, don't tell her you saw her pic here ... else how to have more sexciting pics to post ;)
http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t293/kylietsang/MILF/duoli_censored.jpg

Gd! Will ask her to put on glasses and try her out!

Castrol
27-06-2007, 10:03 AM
Oic so u r bz with this milf for recent mths har? :p Ok bro me in 30mins gg off liao...Come back den jio u to go lim lim

ok bro shine the big heineken flood light like the police calling for batman and i will be there. maybe i ask duo li to join us. :D

limlim2
27-06-2007, 12:46 PM
yes i am interested kindly arrange and email me [email protected]

rabbit10
28-06-2007, 04:56 PM
Thnks Bro Mugen Power.
Sorry for the late FR as I very busy.
Managed to call Duo Li..

Here is my fr.
Looks: 5/10
Figure: Plump Boobs: Big & Watery!
BJ/BBBJ: NA (I am new and so she neber do for me.)
FJ: 7/10 (quite tight despite her age)
quite good service & enconomical. No rushing of time.

RTF: YES (I auntie lover)

tmac
02-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Managed to try Xiaoli 2dae

Looks: 6.5/10 (i like her long hair)
Figure: Middle size, boobs A
BJ/BBBJ: BJ (Not much feeling)
FJ: 7/10 (quite tight, she preferred to lie down)
very friendly and no rushing of time.

RTF: Maybe

sassyhank
14-07-2007, 05:07 PM
WOW!! after readinf the Fr, i sure get horny, please PM me her contact. or email me [email protected]

strong64
16-07-2007, 09:35 AM
This is my first FR sorry my England no powderful.
Thank you Bro Mugen Power for Duo Li number.
Had a session with her yesterday at L81 afternoon.
Here is my FR:

Age: From the look I think she is in her mid to late 40’s.
Frenching: She is no good in that. Had to force her to open her mouth when Frenching like raping her mouth :D hahahah…
Looks: 3.5/10 (Think she put on too much make up. Look like those singing in the Chinese opera)
Figure: Plump and Heavy (Lucky don’t need to carry her to the bed for any action if not sure have to call 995 :D hahaha….)
Boobs: Big & Watery & a bit saggy (Soft soft type when sucking feel good for me lah)
BJ/BBBJ: 3/10 (Think she don’t really know how to suck, maybe she should start practice sucking on something first that will increase her skill)
FJ: 5/10 (Only try her on top maybe not in the mood to try more)
Damage: $50 1 SHOTS
Quite good service & chatty and economical.
No rushing of time.

RTF: No la, not my cup of Chinese tea.

randy1234
19-07-2007, 05:10 PM
This is my first FR sorry my England no powderful.
Thank you Bro Mugen Power for Duo Li number.
Had a session with her yesterday at L81 afternoon.
Here is my FR:

Age: From the look I think she is in her mid to late 40’s.
Frenching: She is no good in that. Had to force her to open her mouth when Frenching like raping her mouth :D hahahah…
Looks: 3.5/10 (Think she put on too much make up. Look like those singing in the Chinese opera)
Figure: Plump and Heavy (Lucky don’t need to carry her to the bed for any action if not sure have to call 995 :D hahaha….)
Boobs: Big & Watery & a bit saggy (Soft soft type when sucking feel good for me lah)
BJ/BBBJ: 3/10 (Think she don’t really know how to suck, maybe she should start practice sucking on something first that will increase her skill)
FJ: 5/10 (Only try her on top maybe not in the mood to try more)
Damage: $50 1 SHOTS
Quite good service & chatty and economical.
No rushing of time.

RTF: No la, not my cup of Chinese tea.

hahaa.

anyway i RTF her last month....

Frenching: didnt try
Looks: 5/10
Figure: Plump and Heavy
Boobs: Big & Watery & a bit saggy (Soft soft type feels good when she use her boobs to force on me when she's on top of me)
BJ/BBBJ: 3/10 (wiiling to try cos she mentioned that bros all like bj....her appt drops when she didnt provide bj)
FJ: 5/10 (Only try her on top and missionary)
Damage: $50 2 shots....

overall: Quite good service, chatty and budget bonk.strictly for milf lovers.

dyland
19-07-2007, 09:07 PM
Tried Xiao Li (Duo Li's sister?) early in the morning on one of the weekends.
Overall satisfactory for the price of $50.
Good points i s she is willing to accomodate diferent positions I requested.
However not for big boob lovers.
Not much stereo - appear to be controlling it; maybe too early in the morning.
RTF - maybe

flashy88
03-08-2007, 08:34 PM
THanks mugen! for the contact..

tried her a few days back..one word awesome! really friendly and down to earth person.. patient and would take her time to get things done. haha.. had a short convo and went on with the work.. whoa! a typical milf to milf lovers, u would find her quite a hit :)
looks = 7/10
boobs = delicious! c cup
her service is to the extreme, great personality. got her to give me a bj which brought me instantly into disneyland :D rather cool and would try anything if asked nicely.
asked me for a 2nd shot but i really had to rush off =( not to fear theres always another day =D

and last but not least thanks again mugen for the contact!

Mugen Power
04-08-2007, 10:17 PM
THanks mugen! for the contact..

tried her a few days back..one word awesome! really friendly and down to earth person.. patient and would take her time to get things done. haha.. had a short convo and went on with the work.. whoa! a typical milf to milf lovers, u would find her quite a hit :)
looks = 7/10
boobs = delicious! c cup
her service is to the extreme, great personality. got her to give me a bj which brought me instantly into disneyland :D rather cool and would try anything if asked nicely.
asked me for a 2nd shot but i really had to rush off =( not to fear theres always another day =D

and last but not least thanks again mugen for the contact!U r most welcome! Nice to hear tht u hv a gd time!

Cheers and happy bonking!

andyeo
10-08-2007, 06:28 PM
Looks: 45/100
Figure: Plump Boobs
FJ: 57/100
Damage: $50 + 20 + cap

Please obey forums' rule and message thread-starter for contacts.

waggie8888
11-08-2007, 08:41 PM
Thank you very much Brother Mugen Power for giving me Duo li's numbers. Had tried her twice n very sorry for the very late FR as i was very busy at work. Over all she is very eager to pleased n she got really nice n BIG breasts(38d cups i think). N best of all she loves to be sucked on her wet nipples n lots of moaning sounds during sucking on her breasts n during fj. Very chatty gal n totally NO rush of time. Just minor thing that she got a bit of tummy, anyway that is very common for her age 40+. For all milf lovers out there, better don't miss this rare gem n best of all she only charged $40 for two shots for 2 hrs. If u are nice to her she is willing to give u mutiple shots! Enjoy while u can!

Mugen Power
13-08-2007, 01:23 AM
Thank you very much Brother Mugen Power for giving me Duo li's numbers. Had tried her twice n very sorry for the very late FR as i was very busy at work. Over all she is very eager to pleased n she got really nice n BIG breasts(38d cups i think). N best of all she loves to be sucked on her wet nipples n lots of moaning sounds during sucking on her breasts n during fj. Very chatty gal n totally NO rush of time. Just minor thing that she got a bit of tummy, anyway that is very common for her age 40+. For all milf lovers out there, better don't miss this rare gem n best of all she only charged $40 for two shots for 2 hrs. If u are nice to her she is willing to give u mutiple shots! Enjoy while u can!

Late is beta than no fr. :) Enjoy Bro!

soyamilk
13-08-2007, 11:54 AM
is she still on?bro pls pm me for her contact.

Ilovemature2
13-08-2007, 04:37 PM
Thanks Mugen bro for the contact. cant wait to try this Duoli

Sorry for some noob questions. nvr done this b4.

How to book the hotel at balestier? just walk in and tell the receptionist 2 hrs stay? Which hotel usually go to - 81? need to book in advance (heard hotels now overcrowded)?

After got room no, then sms FL to come?

Thanks for kind words.

Mugen Power
13-08-2007, 06:03 PM
Just had a sexxion back with Duo Li. Service is as good as before! :D

soyamilk
13-08-2007, 08:20 PM
Mugen Power:still waiting for her contact?pls pm me.

Mugen Power
14-08-2007, 11:29 PM
Just finished pm Duo Li's contact to another batch of bros. Hope to see more frs coming up. :)

Mugen Power
15-08-2007, 08:19 PM
Had pm contacts to another batch of bros. Interested bros can pm me! :)

thereds
16-08-2007, 03:52 PM
First of all, would like to thank Bro Mugen Power for sharing Duo Li's contact.

Just had a session with her and overall is not a bad bonk.....

Called her and made an early appointment at about 9 plus to 10 and she asked me to book for two hours. Booked a room and called her. Within 10 mins, the door bell rang. Opened door and see a mature lady wearing black dress. Can see that she is not young, but the look to me is acceptable. Once she came in, she can just talked anything to you. She is really a chatty lady! After TCSS a while, we both proceed to take a shower. She helped to wash my whole body and the little bro. After drying ourselves, action starts. We just hugged each other and her fingers moved south to tickle my balls and my little bro. I just fondle her big breasts lor.....They are real soft and the nipples just pop up! After playing each other for a while, cap and ready for action. Tried to put in my didi into her meimei, but somehow just cannot made it. She also gave a hand to help but end up too much touching and I just shoot my load....! Is really paiseh and she said nevermind, can second time cos got 2 hours mah....So went to wash up and lie on bed and watch Football Channel....Man City VS Derby....

We still hugging each other and she just talked to me about her life in China and in Singapore. So we just talked, hugged, watched soccer and she started to tickle my balls and didi again....Then she just sit up and went down south to give me a bbbj.....not much licking but suction is good.....She told me she don't normally do this.....With this, my didi hard again and quickly cap, aim at meimei and battle starts.....Did not change too many position, just did her in missionary and she went on top of me for a while when she saw me panting after a good 10 mins thrusting her meimei....Real like to see her breasts moved up and down and she keeps saying "Hao Xuan"......Her legs will just open wide for you, wrap around your waist, put on my shoulder and can see she really enjoyed being bonk hard:D After another 5 mins or so, I also cum and feel real satisfied.....

Then we washed up, paid her and she keeps asking me to RTF.....

Bro, sorry for my long-winded FR, hope I don't bored you guys....Overall I should say that although she is not syt, but she make up with her good altitude and good service. Might RTF for her service.....

Thanks for reading Bro, and once again thanks Bro Mugen Power for her contact;)

Mugen Power
16-08-2007, 06:40 PM
Nice fr bro thereds! ;)

thereds
16-08-2007, 07:03 PM
Thanks Bro Mugen Power......:D

Mugen Power
16-08-2007, 10:44 PM
Had just cleared my pm again. Contact pm to another batch of bros again!

Cheers and happy bonking! :)

Anfield - Home Of The Mighty Reds

francisloo
16-08-2007, 11:31 PM
Hi Bro Mugen,

can you please PM me Duo Li's number? Hungry for MILF leh. Thanks in advance hor! :D

spotliter
17-08-2007, 12:16 AM
Hi Bros Mugen

Can share her contact number? thank you.

kelvin85
17-08-2007, 01:37 AM

Just had a session with her and overall is quite good lar..9mai hiam be pai' lar..hehe....

call her this afternoon and arrange appt with her.at 1st we choose to meet at lavendar 81 but in the end coz i can't make it in time so she went home 1st and wait for my call..around 8.45pm i call her to go hoover hotel at balestier.tat side quite cheap leh.2hour=$16 and 3hour=$22 only..i take a smoke inside the room and wait for her,less then 15mins time i heard somebody knock my door and i suddently get very excited.i know is she..i open the door and smile to her and she reply me with a hugs.after that she tell me she like those piercing and tattoo guy..after the hug,french kiss and tcss..we proceed to bathroom.oh ya,i still remember she wear a sexy red colour bra and a transparent panties with flower picture,damn turn me on de.sorry for my broken english ya.in bathrm she help me to wash up my didi and i keep on rub her breast..very watery and the nipples are good for sucking.after we bath,we dry ourselve and lie down on bed.then she start to rub my didi and tcss.after tcss she start to action.she when down south and give me a bbbj..after a few minutes i turn to 69 positon and start to finger and lick her pussy.walao,damn wet lor..almost finger out half bottle vitagen bottles of her wet pessy juice.she told me tat she can't tahan liao and want me to bonk her.and she told me that dun need to wear condom coz she want better feeling with my didi and she told me that dun worry coz she's clean de.finally i cum on her face after 5 mins hard action in misionary and doggie position with her.she say till now,i'm the 1st guy that gif her so high..we go clean up.juz after cleaning up she tough my didi again and ask for 2nd shot.i ask her to give me few minutes to rest but she say no need then straight away bbbj for me again.after that start fj again.this milf is f**king power lor..in the end,i bonk her 4 times in 1 1/2 hours.she ask for 5th time but i say tomolo i still need to work so cannot,then she finally let go off my didi..thks god.coz i book the rm for 3 hours so still got time for us to stay down there.she want me to hug her tight and tcss..she tell me that tonite she surely can't sleep coz of our happy moments and she ask me to look for her next time and stay for overnite.she promise that will gif me a good good unforgetble nite and for the price $50 only for unlimited shot.mean while she still rubbing my cock.i tell her please dun coz i really need to work on the second day.she keep on wanna stay till we check out but i dun wish to let people know that i'm looking for a milf while i walk out from that hotel..so i think off a way and tell her tat my friend is coming up soon and ask her please leave 1st.she say ok and leave.before leave she give me a 5mins french kiss again..omg,my mind was thinking this milf really damn hungry for sex lor but after all she consider the cheapest milf that i f**k b4..$50 for 4 shot without condom..the 3th shot and the 4th shot she ask me to cum inside her pussy....that's the end for my story..sorry if my long wided and bored story..although this is my 1st time to write a fr...thks and hope u guys enjoy.

NAME:Duo Li
LOOK:5.5/10
FIGURE:plump boob and very watery pussy.
bbbj:6/10
fj :8/10 (hole very watery and she feel very comfortable with my didi)
DAMAGE:$50 4-5 shot + $22 3hours room...waste mny condom,buy liao never use..
RTF:yes,willing to try long nite session with her for only $50..

thks bro mugen for her contact.....

Mugen Power
17-08-2007, 07:22 AM
Thanks for the fr bro kelvin85 :)

sgct
17-08-2007, 03:34 PM
upz :D bro sent u PM liao,nw wait 4 u to reply :D

bluehotlagoon
17-08-2007, 04:04 PM
Bro kevin85 you go raw with her.Better go for check up.You are power than me.I oni did 3 times n feel restless.Agree she damn horny.

Mugen Power
17-08-2007, 10:16 PM
Raw is war! Beta not to hv raw! Contact send to another batch of bros again! :)

AMX-13
18-08-2007, 12:49 AM

Had a session with her last Wednesday .... as what brothers here said she is daem solid .... b/m is my stats on her ....

Face : 6.5/10 (those rich 40+ ladies look)
Boobs: just nice for my hands ....
Body: Ba ba (my favourite)
BBBJ: 7/10 (she keep asking me "do i feel good")
FJ: 8/10 (wet and nice)
Damage: 50+20+2 (1 shots)
RTF: Yes (not to soon as she will be in sgp for a while)

kelvin85
18-08-2007, 04:12 PM
haha....she bbbj not so good leh...but feel very comfortable lar..feel like wanna try again..hehe..find 1 day and ask her for 1 nite sesion...

pallmall
18-08-2007, 04:44 PM
can i have the contact? thanks

AMX-13
19-08-2007, 03:13 AM
haha....she bbbj not so good leh...but feel very comfortable lar..feel like wanna try again..hehe..find 1 day and ask her for 1 nite sesion...

ya bro .... but consider not bad liao la .... at least she tried her best to give me a feeling blow .... :D

Mugen Power
19-08-2007, 10:30 AM
ya bro .... but consider not bad liao la .... at least she tried her best to give me a feeling blow .... :D

Thanks for the fr bro :) Bros waiting for Duo Li contact, pls give me some time cause OC around. Hope u guys understand and i will give out asap. Thanks!

ANFIELD - Home Of The Mighty Reds

svs_hire
19-08-2007, 01:43 PM
Thanks for the fr bro :) Bros waiting for Duo Li contact, pls give me some time cause OC around. Hope u guys understand and i will give out asap. Thanks!

wow ... look like is quite hot hor this MILF .... :D

Mugen Power
19-08-2007, 08:30 PM
Just send contact out to another batch of bros! Those bros who haven't get her contact pls be patient. I will send out asap.

ttenneb
19-08-2007, 09:52 PM
Just send contact out to another batch of bros! Those bros who haven't get her contact pls be patient. I will send out asap.

Ok.. i think i'm in the latter category.. Can't wait to try !!! :cool:

GKS-TC
20-08-2007, 10:24 AM
Hello Bro
I am new here and would really appreciate the contact. Thanks

tigerandlion
20-08-2007, 11:36 AM
bro i am interested leh. Can email me her contact or not? [email protected]

francisloo
20-08-2007, 08:25 PM
Firstly would like to thank Bro. Mugen for generously giving me the contact for this friendly lady. Made appt. with her for 1pm; however due to my mistake, I booked myself into the wrong hotel. Poor lady had to rushed to two palces and by the time she reached me, she was sweating profusely. To my surprised she maintained good nature. I knew then this FL has excellent attitude.

By the way, there are two H81 almost opposite each other at Balestier. One is H81 Balestier and the other H81 Fuji. Confirm with your FL clearly before booking.

Learnt that Duo Li is a PDMM, divorced and had to support his son who is studying in Singapore. Bros do give your support as cost of education and living expenses for a foreign student doesn't come cheap here. As Duo Li lives in the vicinity of Balestier, it more convenient for her to meet up there.

She's good with compliments and her friendly chat certainly make you feel at ease. Certainly not those 'strickly business' type who are always rushing for the next train. She even set her mobile to silent so that our session is uninterrupted.

Offered to wash me up and she will tease you a bit here and compliment a little there. There rest is pretty SOP and already mentioned in other FRs. I insisted on using condom although she offered not to. I told her that this is for our good - to have an enjoyable time without any worries afterwards.

Here's my FR - thanks again Bro Mugen!

Frenching: I didn't feel like it although she placed her mouth very close to mine
Looks: 5/10 (OK I guess - certainly a Dong Bei look)
Figure: Plump (her shape has seen better days)
Boobs: 38C (Flaccid but nipples pinkish and pointed)
BBBJ: Yes (Not expert at it though)
Damage: $50 2 SHOTS + $20 rm & cd
Rtf: Yes, quite good service & enconomical. No rushing of time.

Bros who wanna try please ask from Bro Mugen as a respect.
:D

Mugen Power
20-08-2007, 08:49 PM
Thanks for the fr bro fransicloo :)

Mugen Power
20-08-2007, 11:33 PM
Contact pm to another batch of bros. Hope to hv more fr coming up. :)

Ilovemature2
21-08-2007, 01:51 AM
Many thank Bro Mugen for the contact. Sorry for late FR.

Decided to give a try, made appt with Duoli last Tues 14/Aug at 2pm. Knocked on door at 2.30pm, nice lady standing outside with good attitude. Keep apologising for being late n said she had stomach ache.

Chat a bit and she suggested to bath together. SOP, washed my didi, played n shaked it to hardness, ask her to BJ at shower she complied.

Like some bros commented, she's good with compliments and friendly character. She likes to say didi head very big n hard lah, good looking lah, sure to make her shiok. Even knowing it's just flattery but feel good to hear.

The rest was pretty SOP, except one impressive thing she did when on bed. She suggested hot tea bbbj, i replied where got hot tea, she laughed. Then went to bath room swallow a mouth full of hot/warm water, then bbbj me. Wow, that was heaven and the feeling was world apart. As if making love on the snowy mountain with your didi in warm n tender loving cunt. Almost CIM but managed to hold back. Din have a 2nd shot as the BBBJ was very long n i din cum until 45min (i had taken Magix pills :D). Plus she got another appt. Nvrmind lah, treat it as supporting her well being here.

My rating

Name: Duoli
Frenching: Din try
Looks: 4.5/10
Figure: Out of shape, wrinkled n on plump side
Boobs: 36C (Sagging)
BBBJ: Yes and sensual
FJ: 6/10 (acommodating with many positions, erm...moaning a bit act one)
Damage: $50/1/2 + $20 rm
Rtf: once i build up vat. M
Remarks: I have to echoed this thread is not for SYT, only suitable for ppl who has fetish for MILF which is out of shape.

Mugen Power
21-08-2007, 11:17 PM
Thanks for the fr Ilovemature2 :)

NobodyYouKnow
22-08-2007, 12:58 AM
this is my first field report posted on this forum, pardon me for my poor grammer and description.

made appointment with her today since im having a day off from work. took just 10 mins to arrive at my doorstep after i gave her my room number. first look on her gives me an impression of a typical milf. her figure quite plump and dressing still ok.

took a shower together, she applied soap and wash up my 'brother', 'mari-kita' almost instantly;p

after that we proceed to our session. did a bbbj, followed by kissing my nipple and rubbing my 'brother' at the same time... feeling quite shiok.

round 1: tried missionary, felt abit tired after about 10 mins, 1 asked her to do a cowboy and she complied. we did frenching.... and this is when it started to turn me off a little, through her breathe i could smelt that she had little alcohol and maybe had gluttinous rice for her lunch :rolleyes: . finished round 1 with missionary.

rest awhile and tcss abit, talk to me about her marriage life and other stuffs back in her hometown, at the same time watching channel 8.

round 2: talk half way she suddenly suck my nipple again and rub my 'brother', maybe she wan to finish the session fast since she got another appointment after me. finished the round with a bbbj.

as mentioned by all the FRs she is not for those bros who expect SYT with slim figure. but she is really chatty and she do all her best to please you, i really respect her good attitute :)

thanks mugen for the intro...

Frenching: 2/10
Looks: 4/10
Figure: 'bak bak'
Boobs: wah lan eh quite big man... but saggy
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 6.5/10
Damage: 50 bucks for 2 shots in 2 hour + 30 bucks room + 10 bucks tips
Rtf: cannot confirm.

conclusion: she really very friendly, so be nice to her and support her. the moment that abit touched me is after giving her extra 10 bucks for tips and ask her to buy a nice dinner for her son, she happy like f***, and told me that these extra cash means alot to her, its worth 50 bucks in her hometown. and she keep on saying thanks to me...

poulnil
22-08-2007, 01:43 AM
First thanks Bro Mugen for the contact.

Today made an appointment with Duoli.

Ding Dong , she reached. Peeped thru the door saw a mature lady.
She was quite friendly.Chat a bit and she suggested to bath together.

As usual washed my little bro and gave it a good stroke.Next we proceed to bed and she gave me a good licking from top to bottom. Followed by a blow job.

She said F me. To fufilled her desire , i laid her on the bed and gave her a good thrust , followed by she on top. Next I gave a doggy deep thrust.
It was such a wonderful feeling and i cum.

She was requesting for more but i was just too tired. So just chit chat with her and proceed for washup.

Frenching: Din try
Figure: Out of shape, on plump side
Boobs: 36C (Sagging)
BBBJ: Yes
Damage: $50/1/2 + $20 rm
Rtf: Yes if haf vit m

hendry_foo
22-08-2007, 09:11 AM
Firstly thanks to bro for releasing the contact to me..

The bonk is really really goood.

Looks still consider 6.5/10
BBBJJ 8.5/10 (really good that i almost cim into her)
frenching, licking all can
FJ did not try cost forgot to bring CD and she too did not bring ,, I dont dare do raw so just had a BBBJJ and than left already...

Damage very reasonable at 50/2/unlimted excluding room and cd..

tigerandlion
22-08-2007, 11:12 AM
This is my Fr on DuoLi the PeiDu MaMa, Call her yesterday after bro Mugen pm her contact .Arrange to meet at balestier hotel in the evening, after checking in call her again to inform her the Rm number, she came a knocking in 5min( must be waiting nearby).

My first impression of her.....she got a bit of taitai look. Tcss for awhile and proceeded to bath, started stripping what greeted me was as expected abit out off shape but good effort in the maintenance,what do you expect she is 44 and have two teenage boys one in china with her ex husband and one here studying. She needs to support his education that is why she is doing FL.

Anyway, we took aquick shower, shee offer to wah me so i let her, feels like mother bathing me.....hahaha!

Dried up and went to the bed, abit of hug hug and rubba rubba got down to biz, she went down and gave my didi wake up call, no rush suction was strong and intense, leg also soft already, need to lie down, change to 69 her love hole is already dripping with juice and no smell , i went in and suck her dry, her moaning got really loud and she kept twiching her butt so had to hold her down with my arms and continue the attack, after like 30min is munching and sucking she suddenly start to shiver i think she came so change position enter her missionary, i can tell you that she is really tight(surprising). Pumped her fast and furious, was dripping with sweat and so was she,turn her round and did doggie, i can see waves rippling on her but each time i thrust my member in to her wet and tight cunt, f....k her really fast and shot my load in her.

Collapse on the bed but she still in doggie position whinning, she kept saying in chinese how suang ah, how suang ah( siok).

She clean me up after 10min of rest and proceede for the bath, just like in the beginning, she washed me like a mother would.

Hope the Fr is't too long. Must let all bros know that she is quite a gem in MILF category.

Damage: $50 + $10tips+ $20 rm

looks: 5/10( MILF what + 44 already)
Service: 7/10
Bj: 8/10( great sucktion)
Fj: 7/10(tight and wet)
cim: never try
Anal: not allowed
Stereo: 6/10
body: 6/10( MILF class)
Doggy: 8/10(love the waves man)
Rtf: maybe

Warning: To all bros who wish to meet her , she is for milf lover ,syt lover maybe not. She only do chinese,sorry to all other non chinese bros.

The comment on the preference of MILF and SYT is my own personal opinion,so good bonking to all bros.

Mugen Power
22-08-2007, 08:08 PM
Thanks for the frs :) Contact had given out to another batch of bros.

aquablue
22-08-2007, 11:50 PM
Hi.

Thanks to Bro Mugen for her contact , just check in with Duo Li in Hotel 81 Balestier cos near to her home. Call her around 8.30 pm and meet in 81 around 10 pm. Arrive there , open the room and call her. Around 10 minutes she arrived and we have a little chit chat.

Like other bro said, tai tai look and good attitude. Took a quick shower and go to bed. She play around with my nipple and my didi , follow by BJ and put the cd . MOT is my first choice hehe , follow by WOT . Round 1 finish, took shower again, rest a bit and we go for second round.

Doggie style , WOT and MOT , finish round 2. Took shower, i ask her to go back cos late ready.

Damage : $50+htl+cd
Look : 5.5/10 ( tai tai look)
Service: 7.5/10
Bj: 8/10( great sucktion)
Fj: 7/10(tight and wet)
cim: nop
Anal: nop
body: 6/10( MILF class)
Doggy: 7/10
Rtf: maybe

Sorry if this FR is not too good because this is my 1st FR in here

Regards
Aquablue

Mugen Power
23-08-2007, 06:18 PM
Thanks for the fr aquablue :)

Bronco
23-08-2007, 06:58 PM
Bro MP,
Pls check just up ur pts for sharing the PDMM, once bonk her will write the FR....:D

Mugen Power
24-08-2007, 12:35 AM
Bro MP,
Pls check just up ur pts for sharing the PDMM, once bonk her will write the FR....:D

Thanks for ur points bro! :) Cheers and happy bonking!

Contact send to another batch of bros.

hunkymerit
24-08-2007, 03:15 PM
Bro Mugen,

I signed up for sammyboy forum after reading this thread u started.. i know i'm new but can PM me the contact? thanks!

Oh yes
24-08-2007, 04:00 PM
thanks for bro Mugen,

got bro Mugen replied me on yesterday morning, called Duoli and she said she is ok after 2pm.

she asked me book the hotel 81 FUJI, haha, 2 x 81 there, just opposite.

when she arrived, she is ok for me. we chit chat awhile, but I not talk so much ppl, everything is sop as all bros said.

2nd round I asked her hj with bbbj. after that my little bro still strong, she asks for 3rd round. I'm very tried, she really very horny, just you want, she can.

Frenching: No
Looks: 5/10 (for her age)
Figure: Out of shape, wrinkled and plump
Boobs: 38C (Sagging, I not so good in size)
BBBJ: Yes, too soft for me
Damage: $50/unlimited + $30 rm + CD

sorry for my broken England and hope bro like it and up my point, thx.

Mugen Power
25-08-2007, 07:19 AM
Thanks for the fr bro oh yes :)

easyfree929
25-08-2007, 11:58 PM
Firstly, Thank Bro Mugen for sharing her contact , check in today with Duo Li in Hotel 81 Balestier at 3 pm. Interesting thing is that another brother arrange to meet she at 3.30pm and she mistaken it was me. jia lat.

Getting curious about how she is going to handle such situation and surprisingly, the outcome wasn't too bad.

Story flow:
Expected: notti tai tai look and good attitude. Took a quick shower with bbbj and go to bed to continue. She bbbj and hj til it cum. chop chop ended rd 1.

HP ring, it was another brother of ours here. reach balestier already. Die liao
me jus started 15min only. luckily our brother sensed something wasn't right and decide to take his time to find hotel.

Dun wan to waste my trip there cos very far for me, die die try to start 2nd shot. ended with doggie. total 40min past.
call come again after a short moment.
so many interrruption, i oso sian a bit but try to show some empathy for the brother. So decide to talk cock a bit then pass to the brother.

Suddenly she rubba rubba a bit, harden liao... clever move to justify my trip.
start my 3rd round with doggie and end with cow gal position. both of us come together in the last shot. Then Express check out to rush for next show.

Ended at ard 420, we started ard 320pm too. But overall, she handle everything well without any feeling of being shortchanged. a thumb for her.
3 shots within 1 hr due to her motivating attitude. ( also partly for our brother's sake )

Plus point: Can see even she is tired, she will try to make u dry to make sure ur stay is worthwhile. I really salute her spirit for tat. commited spirit.

Damage : $50+room+cd
Look : 5/10 ( milf std is consider ok)
Service: 9/10
Bj & hj: 7/10 ( accomodating but normal)
Fj: 7/10(wet)
cim: nop
Anal: nop
body: 3/10 ( bad shape but very good complexion)
Best position: Doggy
Rtf: during didi's starvation period.

Sorry for my inexperienced and long winded FR. Hope u all dun get pissed off by it. Me just trying to share more for everyone's benefits. :)

Wonder which is the brother who have the similar timing with me. ( taken room 02-03 if i remember correctly ) haha.. wat a coincident thing.

Hope my sharing can be of some help. Those with no expectation and have the capability to cover everything to attack the base is recommended.

Mugen Power
26-08-2007, 12:59 AM
Thanks for the fr easyfree929

Mugen Power
26-08-2007, 10:39 AM
Duo Li contact pm out to another batch of bros :)

Cheers and happy bonking! :D

robinhood
26-08-2007, 09:15 PM
Thanx Bro Mugen Power for the ctc. called Douli today and FR as below.

Name: Dou Li (Fm Liao Ning)
Look: 5.5/10 (can't expect fm MILF)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (room to improve)
Damage: 50+20
RTF: won't cos hunting for new FL :D :p

Mugen Power
26-08-2007, 10:26 PM
Thanks for the fr robinhood :) Contact given out again. Enjoy! :D

ANFIELD - HOME OF THE MIGHTY REDS

ray74
26-08-2007, 11:47 PM
Hi
First of all, thanks to Mugen Power for his unselfishness of sharing the contact. As promised, below is the summary for the Friday session

Face: 4/10 (sorry not my type )
Service: 9/10 Very Friendly & hardworking
BBBJ: 6/10 (plue using hot water)
Overall: 5.5/10 cos she not my type but she has the best attitude I encounter so far.:)

Mugen Power
29-08-2007, 04:10 AM
Contact send to another batch of bros :) Enjoy!

Oh yes
30-08-2007, 08:57 AM
for bors who want the Duoli's contact, pls ask for thread stater Bro Megun Power, not me.

I'm sorry, not nice to give you the contact.

why some bros got hot water bbbj??? I don't have.

one more, her skin is very smooth.

pig40
30-08-2007, 12:30 PM
I love PDMMs. please pm me her contact no. thank you.

dinjas
30-08-2007, 12:46 PM
hi bro i know i'm new but can PM me the contact? thanks!

msgluver
30-08-2007, 12:50 PM
can the threadstarter pm me her contact. i want to try her. thank you.

sgbox
30-08-2007, 01:33 PM
No: x@tj@rtn:)

lanpasong
31-08-2007, 04:50 AM
As usual, thanks to Bro Mugen for sharing. It was Sunday evening and the wait for the Manchester United Vs Tottenham Hotspur game was excruciating slow. Glanced at my PC clock and realised the game's still an hour or so away. Checked in here at Sammyboy to pass some time just for the heck of it and started to read some of the juicy stories and reports. Somehow, before I knew it, the testosterone in me fired up after reading a few reports in FL section and juicy stories under Sex Discussion. Holy shite, I landed meself a Catch-22. I needed to get my rocks off, but it meant missing the game, which I hate cause I had punted on half time score. If I choose to ignore my urge, I get to watch the game, albeit with half the time thinking about other matters!

Fuck me dead, should not have logged in and get myself into this horny mess. In the end, the head down south ruled over. Quickly drove off to Geylang determined to do a wham-bam thank you mam screw with the thought of rushing home to watch whatever remaining game time. On my way there, the Einstein in me just remembered Hotel 81 has SCV and Eureka! I can do a 2 hours booking for room and girl, meaning I get to watch and play ball! Parked my car along Tanjong Katong's branch of Ponggol Nasi Lemak and checked me mobile for FL contacts. Starting from A with nothing till D and voila, Duoli's name came up first. Haven't really had the time to try her, hence I gave Duoli a booty call. Wow, a sultry husky voice was on the line. That sent my testosterone into a rage. Agreed on 11pm, Hotel 81 Fuji, ended the conversation and made my way there. Damn, the journey took less than 15 mins but somehow, it felt like I am going to Mordor!

Beeeeeeeeep ~ First half kick-off

Match started and Duoli haven't arrived yet, but I am not complaining. 12th minute, Ding Dong! It must be her and and since I have read that she isn't exactly a knock-out bird, I am sort of mentally prepared. First look, still acceptable as my threshold for looks are quite high; as long as they have a fuckable face. As for body shape, on the thick side but prominent boobs and butt. Seeing I being wrapped in towel, she wanted to take off her clothes before I stopped her. I told her since 2 rounds, I requested her to bbbj with her fully clothed and me watching soccer; one of the perks of freelances which is making funny requests.

18th minute ~ So Duoli came onto the bed and sat beside me. Making small talk while twiddling, licking my nipple and stroking my willy. I let my hands roamed over her fully clothed body and feel those soft contours. She slid herself down the bed abit and licked my balls and shaft. One of my fantasies of being fulfilled; watching soccer and getting head at the same time! Slowly she let her whole mouth enveloped my willy. It wasn't the best head I have, but not the worst either. All these time, both my hands were working her boobs and butt with my eyes fixed on the screen. I then removed her top revealing a red bra, took that off as well. I have to say she has quite a watery pair of teets. Played and suck on it for a while before asking her to carry on bbbj. Returned my focus to the game and I can see Duoli's head bobbling up and down. I can feel my babies are ready to charge. I have no idea if Duoli does CIM but I told Duoli to stop blowing and give it a few good rubs and she will see fireworks. I asked if I can aim at her breasts and she gave the green light.

38th minute ~ Off my babies came and some landed on her hair. I used tissues and helped her to clean those glue up. She then removed her skirt to get a wash. Beeeeeeep, and with that half time whistle gone. Score 0-0, and checked me internet betting account on me handphone, another 193 added to my balance! hubba hubba ~~

Duoli came out from the shower and I decided that I would not bone her and reckoned that she looks better with her lower body clothed. So, I get her to put on her skirt while remaining topless. So started chatting regarding her life and family. Mentioned that friends suggested to her walking the streets of Geylang, but she was afraid her son might get implicated if she is seen or caught.

Beeeeeep ~ Second half kick-off

With the kick off of the game's 2nd half, Duoli and I also started our own 2nd round. Since I am not keen on a bonk, I told Duoli just rub one out for me, but I want it to be sensual, slow and try to use more of fingers than palm. I want her to use two hands with each fondling the balls and stick. She was very willing to make it work and what she did felt good too. Again, my eyes were fixed on the screen and my hands were on her watery melons while she attend to my shaft. 64th minute, speed of her strokes increased and I shoot my load onto her palm.

I told her that I am going to stay and watch the game until the stupid front desk called. Gave her $50 plus $20 tips as I promise earlier that I will drop her off at her place which is like less than 5 minutes but now she has to walk back, and since I won some money, why not?

Before she left, she said and loosely translated, "if you like what you see just now, call me again. if you not quite fancy, then I can't help it". I don't know if I will RTF her, maybe when Man Utd plays Chelsea at home this late Sept, I just might for the same thrill! :p

Mugen Power
31-08-2007, 06:36 PM
Nice fr! :) Contact send to another batch of bros.

Aceshot
31-08-2007, 10:37 PM
Firstly must thanks Bro Mugen Power for sharing this contact. Had a session with her last week but due to tight schedule now then the FR come Below are base on my personnel views

Look : 6.5/10 judging from her age quite well maintain (Lau Chio)
Body : 5.5/10 guess due to her age.
boob : Quite sponge and ok to me.
BJ : OK for me cause I find this one quite ticklish.
FJ : 7.5/10 like those porn movie
Overall 6.5/10 value for $$$
RTF : Can consider if you are into lau chio

To cut the story short, basically when check into hotel, sms her the room and within 10 mins she arrive. First impression wha the big bone type lah cause I small size mah imagine like wrestling kena slam sure jialat. But that was just side tracking for a while.

Immediatel she break the ice by start a conversation blar blar blar ad so on then she went for shower cause I have aready done.

Once she done imediately come to ed and attack my didi, start stroking it and I immediately attack her boob wa quite soft I suck like a hungry baby and at the same time stroke her pussy can feel she shiok abit liao. Then after aout 10mins of me pantin and servicing her can feel she shiok laio quickly capped me and started with cowgirl. Wh she is while here man like being deprive from sex for quite a while plus her pounding stroke and I'm small built after about 2min I immediately signal her to change positon if not worry my hip bone or didi area will kena fracture.

Change to missionary and pum fr about 10in before I unload. I would say the stero effect quite good. We rested for a while chatted and the 2nd round was as usual but this round I did her doggie can heard the piak piak sound quite loud. Durig 2nd rund can sense that she cum as her body shiever and she grab the bedsheet tight. Luckily is doggie if not wait she grap me like wrestling style sure jialat.

Overall a very good experience and salute to Bro Mugen Power for his unselfishness to share with others.

Ps: If you are looking for SYT I gues better skip the Dou Li.

Mugen Power
31-08-2007, 11:50 PM
Thanks for the fr Aceshot :)

chaojiwangpai
01-09-2007, 12:38 AM
can i have the contact pls?? promiss to post fr after that!

Mugen Power
01-09-2007, 06:46 PM
hey bro~ tis is my 1st fr... nt v gd @ it...bt i promise her tt i wil type 1 for her...

hmm, basely @ 1st i saw her, i gt abit down la... cuz i tot wil b abit like my neighbour so chio~ bt stil...her suction is gd~ v shiok oso~ wil recommend her if u onli wan sum1 2 fuck or sux ur didi~ XD... anw the cost matters 2 me...looks nt tt matters~ of cuz the skills oso worth for the cost~ XD....

hope u all wil like my nt-so-gd-fr~

every1 gt their 1st time~
Cheers~

Thanks for the fr ;) Contact send out again.

tmac
03-09-2007, 11:30 PM
Managed to try Xiaoli 2dae

Looks: 6.5/10 (i like her long hair)
Figure: Middle size, boobs A
BJ/BBBJ: BJ (Not much feeling)
FJ: 7/10 (quite tight, she preferred to lie down)

juz rtf xiaoli 2dae, her service has improved and pussy still as tight, her red flag coming tis wk liao. btw, she told mi she dunhaf much customers recently, life quite hard for her here, so bros interested in her can pm mugen_power or mi(if mugen_power allows) for her contacts. Overall quite a nice bonk for bros who on a tight budget. :)

Michael8787
04-09-2007, 02:25 AM
hi bro,can give her contact to me...pls send email [email protected] you..i interesting in mama

pig40
04-09-2007, 12:34 PM
One week school holiday, no response from her. got to hunt for others.

pig40
07-09-2007, 12:54 PM
Met Duo Li at a budget hotel at Balestier Rd. Looks was disappointingly old but she make up for her chattiness. Boobs were sagging & her waist flabby. Lamented that she has very few customers. In retrospect, like having sex with empress dowager. She only understand Chinese/Mandarin. She got problem if you sms anything English. If you are still keen to see her, contact Mugen Power for her contact. I have increase his TS points. Meet her at any hotel along Balestier Road, namely Hotel81, Fragrance, Hoover etc. No rush because she hardly got customers. RTF: no. Thank you MugenPower for the introduction. The oldest woman i have fj so far.

msgluver
07-09-2007, 03:40 PM
out of pity, i would like to support her. please pass me her contact. thank you.

DemonSage
10-09-2007, 04:12 PM
Met her about 2 weeks back, apologies for the late FR. Looks was disappointing, body was out of shape. Attitude was positive. However at this price what more can you expect. A true 100% MILF.

Body: 4/10
Boobs: 5/10
FJ: 4/10
She was accommodating with positions, however i think it is too loose for me, or i am too small. :p Your judgment...
BJ: 6/10 with the lights off.

RTF: Very very unlikely...

However i do appreciate the threadstarter for spending time to look for it... The intention deserves upping....:D

cancum
11-09-2007, 05:30 PM
She was accommodating with positions, however i think it is too loose for me, or i am too small. :p Your judgment...

Bro Demon , Need both hands to clap lah and VERY HONEST of you ! hahahahahahahha :D Up u when i regain power !

Peace To You !

lone804
11-09-2007, 07:43 PM
Thanks bro mugen for the contacts.

This afternoon managed to meet up Duo Li, think i wont go in more details..

What i can say is, overall the service is good, no rush, take her time to make u feel good

Thanks again to TS

Mugen Power
13-09-2007, 12:14 AM
Thanks for the frs :)

Sorry guys, just book out (nightsoff) from my reservists. Contact pass out to another batch of bros. Enjoy!

Mugen Power
17-09-2007, 01:22 AM
Contact send out again. Anymore frs? :)

tmac
17-09-2007, 07:17 PM
juz rtf xiaoli 2dae, her service has improved and pussy still as tight, her red flag coming tis wk liao. btw, she told mi she dunhaf much customers recently, life quite hard for her here, so bros interested in her can pm mugen_power or mi(if mugen_power allows) for her contacts. Overall quite a nice bonk for bros who on a tight budget. :)

xiaoli has asked mi to help her get some business so ani bro interested in her, can pm mi for her contacts. I personally feel dat she is abit better than yangyang, but dat is onli my own opinion. The minus pt for her is she seldom do bbbj. :(

blacknight6
18-09-2007, 09:55 AM
Had Douli about 2 Fridays ago. Abit disappointed with her looks. Age is closer to 50s rather than 40s. Overall no rush. after 2 shots and with almost 40 minutes to go, thankful that I let her leave since I don't think I can cum another time.
Body: 4/10
Boobs: 5/10
BBBJ: 6/10 wet with a lot of saliva
She was accommodating with positions,
RTF: Very very unlikely...

Thanks to bro Mugen for her contact

f0l0
18-09-2007, 06:41 PM
Thanks to Bro Mugen-Power for the contacts.

Meet up with Duo Li at 3pm today, only try her BBBJ. She suck me in slow n deep, no rush at all. Overall : she's not a looker, but she friendly n obliging.

pls forgive me if this FR is too brief. This is my first post here after joining SBF forum for so long.

Name : Duo Li
Looks : 5/10
BBBJ : 6/10
FJ : Nv try
RTF : Not likely

CKee
19-09-2007, 12:01 AM
Many many thanks to the Bro who passed Duo Li's contact. Wanted to book her about 3 weeks back but due to projects, had to postpone till today. Extremely painful sms-ing her in Chinese but finally breakthrough...met at H81 and fist looks, MILF (my type) and fleshy. Very chatty and teased as to why still in underwear. Hmmm good start...

Then asked how I liked to be serviced. BBBJ very good and got me rock hard...little teases and slurps ard the aeroplane head, with hands massaging the 2 ding dong, then took the whole shaft...repeated this scene 3 to 4 times. Typically I dun CIM easily buy due to her skills, almost. Fed me her boobs and when lying down, cupped them and asked me to enjoy the round mounds. Then proceeded to ride her missionary and just burst inside her. Ovearll a good bonk and I liked her style.

Body-wise, flabby hips and tummy..but half expected that reading FRs here. Ratings:

Looks : 4.5/10
BBBJ : 6.5/10
Frenching : Yes with bits of tongue action (drank some orange juice prior to kissing and I think this makes it more palatable)
RTF : Will look for new MILFs

CKee
19-09-2007, 12:03 AM
Many many thanks to the Bro who passed Duo Li's contact. Wanted to book her about 3 weeks back but due to projects, had to postpone till today. Extremely painful sms-ing her in Chinese but finally breakthrough...met at H81 and fist looks, MILF (my type) and fleshy. Very chatty and teased as to why still in underwear. Hmmm good start...

Then asked how I liked to be serviced. BBBJ very good and got me rock hard...little teases and slurps ard the aeroplane head, with hands massaging the 2 ding dong, then took the whole shaft...repeated this scene 3 to 4 times. Typically I dun CIM easily buy due to her skills, almost. Fed me her boobs and when lying down, cupped them and asked me to enjoy the round mounds. Then proceeded to ride her missionary and just burst inside her. Ovearll a good bonk and I liked her style.

Body-wise, flabby hips and tummy..but half expected that from reading FRs here. Ratings:

Looks : 4.5/10
BBBJ : 6.5/10
Frenching : Yes with bits of tongue action (drank some orange juice prior to kissing and I think this makes it more palatable)
RTF : Will look for new MILFs

Mugen Power
19-09-2007, 08:41 PM
Thanks for the frs. :) Contact shared out to bros again. Enjoy!

tomandli
19-09-2007, 11:11 PM
can i hv the contact also, pls. pm me or to [email protected]

tks first.

CKee
20-09-2007, 06:22 PM
Forgot to add that on the way to the car parked in QHotel, was stopped by a YT (young thing) but not S (sweet) on the street who asked whether I would like a massage. She was operating just outside Ruby Plaza...wah so bold.

SKP2007
20-09-2007, 11:45 PM
Bro, can share her contact 2me too.....Tks

kuku_son
25-09-2007, 06:31 PM
Ty MuGenPower for Dou Li contact.......

Not much too say at her look to mi is - 4/10

BBBj - 7/10 (Good suction with patient)

FJ - This is the interesting part of my life ~ (Buy wrong condom OMG)
1st session it take me 45 mins OMG~~~
Thumb for her as she is not frustrated and friendly somemore.....
2nd session - Bonk untill realli cannot liao(My back realli ache)
ten do hj for mi till i cum (HJ till time up~~~)

Anyway i dun really enjoy the whole session but i still tip her $10 coz i noe ALL PDMM nid $$ badly and i feel she really had patience and try to pleased mi so dun mind tipping her..... Anyway ty Mugen again for the sharing spirit

Cheers.........

low888888
26-09-2007, 01:31 AM
Hi dude,

can u pass me her contact thx...

Mugen Power
26-09-2007, 07:03 AM
Thanks for the fr kuku son! Contact sent to another batch of bros. Enjoy! :)

naiyong
26-09-2007, 10:38 AM
after seeing so much FR i don think i need to post a details FR liao. Just a short 1 meet her on sunday morning. very very friendly lady confirm will RTF :) :)

nightstalker123
26-09-2007, 05:24 PM
Hello bros, just turn 18 2weeks ago. would like to try my 1st blood.. any kind bros can pm me her contact? will write my first short FR here . thanks alot :D

Mugen Power
26-09-2007, 08:25 PM
Thanks for the short fr. Contact sent out again. :) Interested? Pm me.

nightstalker123
28-09-2007, 12:52 AM
thank mugen for duo li contact
this is my 1st time writing FR. short fr
looks 6/10
boobs 7/10
Frenching abit ( but she keep kissing my lips )
body 5/10
service : 9/10 ( very good she will do anything u requested )
bbbj : 7/10
RTF : surely yes
sorry for my poor english
she asked me what i like. then i say bbbj. and then she gave me a 15min slow bbbj while i keep grabbin her breast. after tat of cos is my turn to make her feel comfortable.. i start to lick her breast and slowly to pussy.. her pussy quite hairy but not smelly. she said she clean her pussy often. after tat she ask me wat position i like i said cowgirl then she start to ride me for another 15min. after tat cannot tahan liao . then she hug me and TCSS and we rest about 15mins. then 2nd round.. around the same la.. after tat she asked for 3rd round but i too tired so nvr..

kuching
28-09-2007, 04:59 PM
HIHIHIH FST OF ALL TKS BRO MUGEN FOR THE CONTACT

had a time with her yesterday ..was gud fun too
anyway booked hotel n called her ...ding dong in she came
face cmi lah but prepared lioa for that hahaha
very acoomadating no rush at all .........tcss n stated taking my oants off n play with my didi n balls ..was nice feeling ..then she stripped n in we go
toilet n wash ....was nice hot water bbbj ....asked me nice arh ..told her nice n dont stop ....was in toilet hotwater bbbj for at least 20 mins nice

came back to bed dried off a bit of cat bath ...asked me wut i like i said bbbj n started nice long bbbj ....the thruth is i was dammn tired
so just carry on withh bbbj til my didi.. SOFTEN ......WAH LAN MUST BE DAMMN TIRED .. then she asked how u want it to make ME happy
so i said let me bbbj fuck her she said ok

wah shiok nice deepthroting i was on her wit her sleeping down n me controlling fucking motion in her mouthn after 10 minutes i CIM inn her till she choke ..hahaha pai sieh ,,,,,she said some sperm went in her mouth as i was fucking depp throting bbbj her haha shiok

after that i said no 2nd rd lah ,,enuf dead tired n went home happly

well i was the fst guy she atually swallow a bit of sperm hahahha
tks
wiill rtf for bbbj hahaha
n 2nd n 3rd rd hahaha

muneo
29-09-2007, 10:06 PM
Thank Mugen Power Duoli's contact.
I must said I was out of my mind today. The urge was so strong that my small head took complete control. I never have sex before in my life and today was my first time. I took me so much courage to do it.

I will give a detailed FR.
I smsed Duoli at around 2 plus today and she replied me saying she was available. When I reach Balestier at 3:50pm, I called her and ask her where will it be convenient for her. She told me Hotel 81 Fuji. I requested her to wear short skirt and wear high heels. I booked three hours and waited for her. Around 10 minutes later she appeared. I was already mentally prepared for what I was about to see. When she arrived, I was very pleased with what I saw. She was really my type of MILF.

I was so nervous and I told her I never have sex before and she will have to teach me. She is very friendly and asked me to take off my clothes. I took off my clothes and laid down on the bed naked. She still have her clothes on and laid down besides me. My dick could not stand up at all because I was so nervous, not because of her. We chatted for the next hour before my dick showed some sign of erection. Seeing that, she took off her clothes and we washed ourselves in the bathroom.

She sat on me first but being my first time and because of my paraphismosis problem, I felt extreme pain at my dick. The foreskin of my dick was so tight and when it pulled back, it caused immersed pain. She was very patient and rode me. This is the interesting part. Because I never have sex before, I felt almost nothing when my dickhead was exposed and in her pussy. I have been masturbating to relieve my urge until now. The feeling is so different from penetration. I completely do not know how to screw a girl at all and looked like a complete idiot. I must really thank Duoli for being so patient and understanding. She sat on me and rided for so long until she was completely out of energy and my dick became flaccid a number of occasions due to the pain. She tried normal position, doggy, standing, using her tits etc... I simply cannot shoot. I did not know how to screw her in all the positions as I could not really coordinate my 'screwing' movement. In short, I found out today for the very first time that I cannot screw a girl even after watching so many years of porn. Now I really admire those pornstar and people who can screw a girl. In the end, we went into the toilet and I used my hand to masturbated and shot my first load on her body. The time was already 5:45pm.

I thought that's it. I was completely out of energy. She was even more tired. I laid down on the bed and we chatted again. I stroked my dick and after 10 minutes, it sort of stood up again. I wanna try penetration again. However once again I just do not know how to screw. She said she have never seen a guy who actually cannot feel anything during penetration. I really bo bian, then I masturbated again and shot my load on her big tits. Throughout the session, she kept on asking me whether I am comfortable and whether I am painful or not. She is not a timer watcher and chatted with me until time was up before going to meet another samster. Thumbs up!

Looks 7/10 (My type of MILF)
Boobs 7/10
Frenching abit
Body 6/10
Service : 10/10 (Very patient, good attitude, caring and understanding)
Damage: $50+$2 Cap+$40 Hotel

Mugen Power
30-09-2007, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the frs! Contact given out again! :)

ANLF
01-10-2007, 07:34 PM
hi bro,
Can i have the contact pls.....tks a lot

warrior_saga
02-10-2007, 03:13 AM
Arranged for a session with Duo Li after getting the contact from bro Mugen Power.

Nothing to shout about; when she arrived, we proceeded for a quick bath. After that, the action started in bed. She gave me a long bbbj (abt 10 mins), think I was about to cum, so quickly I capped & fj her, in missionary, then cum in doggie. Paid her & left.

Ratings:
1. Looks - 3/10 (Milf-looking)
2. Boobs - 4/10 (sagging)
3. Bbbj - 7/10 (hardworking)
4. Fj- 7/10 (normal)
5. Service - 8/10

Rtf: Well...there are still many fishes out there.....

Tks bro for the contact.

Mugen Power
02-10-2007, 06:53 AM
Thanks for the fr :)

Interested bros can pm me.

pinkielouis
03-10-2007, 04:47 PM
Here is a first and humble FR as I’ve promised. (but the session happened a few weeks ago)

Due to all those FRs seen, I’ve really grown more and more interest in meeting this Duoli and true enough and thankfully Bro Mugen had passed me her contact.
Call her on tue and make a appointment with her on fri. She was saying I am a bit too early to book her and ask me to come down now instead but still got work can’t get my cock there.

After waiting and holding for few days, that special day had finally come.
Went to balestier to walk walk around first and saw a few ladies also standing outside hotel… went straight to a hotel, got a room and msg her the room nos.
In no time she came and the first thing she asked was wther she is up to my standard.
I must really confessed her face is quite old but her figure is still great.
First thing she do was that she gotta called her son and she apologized for that… no issue to me as at the same time we were both undressing before proceeding for a bath.

Inside the bathroom, my defying hands went out of control and roamed around her whole body esp. the big boobies… took my time and enjoy squeezing it and sucking them.(can see she also enjoy while I giving them a good suction.)

Once done… we proceed on to drying and on bed… she asked how I want to have it so just tell her to blow it first… she was smiling and gave me a cheeky reply of how fast I want it…
Before I can tell her the frequency my rod was already inside her warm watery mouth… her suction was good and sound effect was not bad. At the same time I also make use of my hands carry on fondling with her boobies… every now and then will force her head down the whole rod to do deep throat.
After 15 minutes, she capped me and was on top on me doing the cowgirl stunt… can see she was enjoying my rod as I was enjoying myself…enough of cow girl for 10 mins switch to missionary and I shot my load…
We rested for around 10 mins while we have some chat while I took a smoke…

All of sudden she said she needed to make a call again and apologized profusely for doing that…
While she was making that call at one corner of the bed… some evil thoughts came into me…:rolleyes: :rolleyes:
I quickly get up and force my straw into her mouth… she had to juggle between concentrating talking on the phone while blowing me… it was such a over-whelming blow… every now and then when she had to response in the phone.. she will take my straw-become-rod out of the mouth and jerk with her hand… whenever it’s her turn to listen to the phone she will concentrate on sucking it… all these time my hands are glued to her boobs.
After she hung up, I push her to lie down and proceed to sit on top of her and continue to feed her with my rod… she was commenting me of having such a crazy idea to do it while she was on the phone… and I was laughing away and said it’s just a fantasy I always have…
After a while, we proceed on to doggie before I unload it onto her big boobies.

The whole overall experience was satisfying but the only negative thing will be her looks…

Appearance: 3.5/10
Body: 5/10 (big tummy)
Boobs: C cup
FJ: 7/10 (accomodating)
BBBJ: 9/10
Attitude: 9/10 (ok sound effect)

ANLF
06-10-2007, 02:11 AM
Thanks bro Mugen for the contact.
This is my 1st FR so hope all the bros dun mind if my english was not so good.
Has a session wif duoli in FH81, reach there ard 1pm and book a room and wait for her to come. Ard 10 min, here come a sound "Ding Dong",i open the door and her look was still acceptable as i had expected for the worst. she was very chatty and we TCSS for ard 10 min than we proceed to the bath room. We had a quick wash and we proceed to the bed.

First Shot-She give me a hugged as i mention i was feeling cold and she
stroke my didi slowly and then follow by a bbbj. After ard 10 min,i
capped on and i fj her in missionary, follow by cowboy and than i
shoot out mp first shoot.

Second Shot- After TCSS for another 20 min, she play with my didi and did
HJ for ard 15 min and i shoot out my second shoot. We than
TCSS again cos she really gt a lot of things to chat. Wanted
to try for a third shoot but "you xin wu li" so wash up, paid her
and left.

Looks - 5/10
Boobs - 6/10 ( Big bt sagging)
Frenching - Didn Try
HJ - 7/10
bbbj - 6/10 (Slow and steady)
FJ - 6/10
Service - 7.5/10 ( very chatty, patient, caring and nice)

As promise Bro Mugen after trying will write a FR,bt still under moderation so PLS forgive me if the FR come too late.

wkt70
06-10-2007, 08:40 PM
I seldom write FR - Tried Dou Li (thanks bro mugen_power) a number of time (because of big boobs) already like her services but she is on the plumb side. even had coffee with her next to Fuji 81 coffeeshop...since abit bored after trying her so many times....

Got Xiao Li number from bro Tmac....first impression ok, but after strip a bit disappointed because small boob...I think it's A-cup....but she is quite friendly... not recommended for bro who like big boobs. below is my FR

Looks: 6/10
BJ/BBBJ: did not do any BJ/BBBJ (-point)
FJ: 7/10
Damage: $50 1 SHOTS (no mood....)

RTF: no....I love big boobs
Her business is not so good, she ask me to recommend to Friends....so if bro tmac is ok ...I will pass her number to bro here.