PDA

View Full Version : Fantasize about the impossible, introducing "DREAM" sensation

loveseed
26-02-2007, 04:58 PM
Dear bros,

"GONG XI FA CAI" !!!

Latest Arrival:

Name: Dream
Nationality: Thai
Height: 1.63m
Vital Stats: 33B'25'35
Damage: $150/90min/2shots

** Please note that for bros who supported/patronized me before
will get special rates, thanks!

LS

Doofus
27-02-2007, 12:52 AM
Thanks for arranging first blood session with Dream earlier. Was quite horny this afternoon so was looking for a bonk but seems like after CNY angpows, many girls were booked :P So lucky not many people know of Dream yet.

I think she looks better than her pic in the group (labelled 0000). With her long straight hair in motion, it looks better than the still photograph. Quite sweet when she smiles.

I think she had her heart broken broken... and maybe cos I was first blood (she barely checked in 20 minutes before I saw her) so she was quite guarded with me. A bit cool initially but she seemed to warm up a bit at the end. Probably better with the subsequent sessions.

Quite fastidious about cleanliness, which I guess is a good thing.

BBBJ strength was good and she does take her time with it. And she is quite tight, so made me come pretty quick. She even asked me if I hadn't had sex for a while. Oh the shame!! :P

Afterwards, she gave a pretty decent strong massage.

bokyou
27-02-2007, 04:21 AM
this dream was previously sally under mel last december.

icantthrust
27-02-2007, 09:26 AM
Here is a brief FR :

Look - 7/10 (in person); 8/10 (studio photo)

She haven remove her make up as I m the first blood(my okt told me).

Tits - 6.8/10

She has B-Cupper assets. Points given for their firmess, and being natural. However, minus point for the dark chocolate.

Shower - 5.5/10

New in this line n I got to teach her

Catbath - 6.0/10

There are lots of room for improvement. Too brief.

AR - N/A

Frenching - 6/10

Got to make her steam den can kiss a bit more

Massage - N/A

BBBJ - 9/10

Shiok. But she spit my speam onto my dick after i cum. I think she do not do CIM.

FJ - 7.0/10

Not bad as she initiated frenching while I bonked her in missionary fashion. We adopted three styles - Doggie, gal on top and then missionary. Her love tunnel was quite tight ... hmm ... shiok ah!

Attitude - 8.5/10

Very courteous, friendly and accomodating. She is a demure, sweet and very nice gal.

Repeat - It ain't my style to repeat Thai FL.

Gong Xi Fa Cai!

loveseed
27-02-2007, 01:58 PM
Thanks for arranging first blood session with Dream earlier. Was quite horny this afternoon so was looking for a bonk but seems like after CNY angpows, many girls were booked :P So lucky not many people know of Dream yet.

I think she looks better than her pic in the group (labelled 0000). With her long straight hair in motion, it looks better than the still photograph. Quite sweet when she smiles.

I think she had her heart broken broken... and maybe cos I was first blood (she barely checked in 20 minutes before I saw her) so she was quite guarded with me. A bit cool initially but she seemed to warm up a bit at the end. Probably better with the subsequent sessions.

Quite fastidious about cleanliness, which I guess is a good thing.

BBBJ strength was good and she does take her time with it. And she is quite tight, so made me come pretty quick. She even asked me if I hadn't had sex for a while. Oh the shame!! :P

Afterwards, she gave a pretty decent strong massage.

Thanks bro Doofus for the first blood FR. And yes, she really is very particular about cleanliness. Cheers!

LS

danny76
28-02-2007, 11:12 AM
Thanks bro loveseed for the session.

Been eyeing on this gal who has got this very innocent, demure and submissive look.. sms loveseed and got my "dream" fulfilled at 1830 yesterday!!!!

After 2 knocks on the hotel door, a pretty gal appears in front of my very eyes, nice figure, good height and her boobs look very proportionate. Had a small chat before I went to bathe, prefer to bathe alone cos dun like squeezing inside the bathtub albeit me not bery big size... From our little chat, realised she has only touched down here in our homeland ystd, that makes it her second day only!!!! And quite diff from the impression that she has given me, she is actually quite a cheeky gal.

Proceed to the action, I sit on the edge of the bed and gave her my lollipop. Suction is good, and the sight of a gal blowing beneath u is just a heavenly feeling........ Almost CIM but i hold it for a missionary bonk lasting only a couple of minutes :p

After cleaning up, she gave me a full body massage. Very shiok, from my legs to my neck, she did it like a professional. Almost felt asleep in the 20-30min massage, and what makes it even better is her attitude. I knew that her dinner is on the way and wanted to start the 2nd round so that she can have her munchy. But instead, she told me its ok, and continue with her deep pressing massage till i song song..... THUMBS UPS!!!!

THe session continues, i bonk her in missionary and doggie styles, her moans are mild, definitely not those which can disturb your neighbour :D And cant stand her cheekiness when she asked me with her CFM look: "you like doggie style??"... Told her to horse ride me, and she gain control of the action. My little brother surrendered soon after.....

Looks: 8/10 (My type )
Boobs: 7/10 (Not huge, B or there about, but looks proportionate on her frame)
Pussy: 7/10 (nicely trimmed)
Catbath: never try
Frenching: never try
Massage: 9/10 (i love hard massage!!)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: 9/10

Overall, it was a very good fuck. And still, I think thai gals are still more value for money

loveseed
01-03-2007, 11:40 AM
Thanks bro danny76 for the FR, glad that you have enjoyed the session and her massage! Cheers and have a nice day!

LS

makelove
02-03-2007, 03:51 PM
Dream a little sweet Dream….

How am I supposed to start this fairytale dream? I felt that I had stepped into a landscape of clouds, immersed with sparkling white pearly doves flying past me.

This is how I felt when I actually stepped into her room. Its like you just entered through the gates of St Lucia Gates, heavens’ way. How do u define DREAM? Firstly, I need to thank bro loveseed for the swift and hassle-free booking. The moment I got approval into his web, I saw this fair lady. I was quite restless, furthermore, I have not pampered myself for a long time. So once I gotten a sms from bro Loveseed, I thought, “why not? Just try her first.. if not good, I will not patronize” Every thing is worth a try. You will not know the value of something, until you taste it. Therefore, take my FR as only a reference. Its strictly and purely what I felt and what I wanted to bring across, my own sweet 90min of DREAM. Stepped through the gates of “St Lucia”, Her eyes were droopy like wanting to sleep, however, the longer u look into her, you will see the sparkling magic in within. Filled with lust and the words, “I want you”. She could be labeled as the fairer part of Thailand, most probably Chiangmai? Is it, bro loveseed? Her cheeks were rosy red when I entered, flashing a screen of shyness, like a teenage gal, blushing upon seeing something paiseh. I am much taller than her, with her petite 1.63m frame. My skin tasted her skin and I felt so smooth. That was the feeling of clouds fluttering past u, teasing u, as the clouds flutter slowly past. TCSS, with her serving me a cuppa of water. I got up the moment she peel off her outer “skin”. Her angelic, melodious movements swapped my mind into a state of horn. Could see my devilish intentions, as small devil stood up. She led me into bathtub, where the water was already filled, with warm bubbles. I could smell the linsterine too! Clean bath, I thought. But it was more than a bath… she scrubbed, massage, and even BBBJ inside the bathtub! That caught me totally unexpected and uncalled. Pulled her head back, told her, I want bed. Dry off quickly, and with my request, she put back on her dress gown. Cos’ I wanted to slowly peel her, and enter a slow sensual, passionate foreplay. I knew if I penetrate straight, I will be gone in no time. Old man already, plus long time no active. Got to cherish every single minute before the millions of sperms gushed out into the cover for subsidization.

Started cat bath, before I could do anything. Her licking was arousing, her consistent attacks on my nipples, make me feel like I was being RAPED! As a man, I cannot surrender! Flipped her back, and attacked her, but no rape. Instead, it was a slow, a very passionate kiss from her forehead, down to her ears, to her mouth, to her neck, nipples, belly button, and her most sensitive V. by the time I reach down south, I could feel the liquid plus her passionate moanings, I could not resist not giving her a pierce!!! Capped on, rocked on missionary, switched back to doggie. From doggie view, her figure was superb! Simply superb! Not long after, my offsprings rise up to salute! And then, my flagpole dropped into silence momentarily. My face flushed with relieve and songness. She removed my CD, and instead of cleaning herself, she handled me some tissues, and she even took tissues to wipe off the beads and pearls of my hard-work sweat off my flushed face. I could only whip out a shagged smile. She smiled and gave me a thumb! Tat embarrassed me… haha! What a lovely gal…

Being an old man, I couldn’t do it again, no matter how she tried to stimulate me. Just hugged her by my side, fondle her abit here and there, and enjoy her company, with the snowy skin tenderly caressing me. Time’s up! Gotta wait off.. and reluctantly changed, gave her a nice hug, followed by a kiss. I promised I will RTF .and I will, as promised. :)

Ratings, will be for you all bros to judge yourself. Dream or nightmare? I got my DREAM. I failed to include, during my rest, she gave me one helluva MASSAGE! A full body massage, not those type of massage back soft soft type. Although I did not take it in fully, with a CIM, BBBJ must be her forte. She just loves to have it inside… ohhh! BBBJ with that cheeky face. I guessed I have just bonk an angel who have fallen to earth! Bro loveseed, up you for the GEM u have unearth, or rather, un-heaven! Leave a slot for me though? i hope my FR don't bring disaster to my next booking trip! cos' i fear full bookings till I couldn't even get my slot! :(

comm
02-03-2007, 03:58 PM
next target spotted :D

loveseed
02-03-2007, 07:55 PM
Thanks bro makelove for the juicy FR!!! I shall wait for your return ! Cheers and have a great weekend !

LS

atalantacalsio
02-03-2007, 08:16 PM
Was feeling horny after work yesterday and decided to call MysticModels to see if anything was available at 6pm. Just my luck when the reply was "dream" was available at 630pm. Apparently MM was "co-broking" this girl for bro loveseed. Nice to see close co-operation between OKTs.:)

Went to the appointed place and a young cute girl opened the door. I was amazed that she kind of looked like my cousin who I wanted to bonk for a long time but due to obvious reasons, couldn't.

We sat down and smoked a bit while waiting for the tub to fill. TCSS a bit, she's quite friendly. Went into the bathtub when it was ready (very small tub) and SOP washing started, suddenly she attacked my didi and started BBBJ. Not too bad I guess (I'm not really a BJ guy) cause she made me come in less than 10 mins. As I was cumming, she started to release some by letting it flow back onto my didi. Too much volume for her to handle I guess as she has a small mouth.:) She was kind enough to wash thouroughly after it was over and then we went to the bed.

Her massage was quite good considering the past few I had gave quite terrible massages. Dozed off for a while.

Round 2 started with her wiping my didi with some cool liquid, quite invigorating! Capped and started with doggie (her favourite I think as she kept on asking for it) after a few positions, switched to my favourite missionary position and finished off. Quite a good experience.

Looks 9/10 (only cause she looks like my cousin - 8/10 otherwise)
Boobs 32B rounded, not very big
BBBJ 7.5/10 (a bit turn off to see her release it out back onto me)
FJ 7.5/10 (Nothing spectacular but good enough)
Massage 9/10
Overall 8/10

Well worth a try, one of the better ones I've tried recently. She's got a nice belly-button ring if you're turned on by such things.

loveseed
03-03-2007, 12:33 PM
Thanks bro atalantacalsio for the FR. So, you have fulfilled your cousin's fantasy ? Cheers !

LS

PrimeOmega
03-03-2007, 06:37 PM
If Man Utd win tonight, I am sure to meet my Dream at Theatre of Dream very soon.

loveseed
03-03-2007, 09:07 PM
If Man Utd win tonight, I am sure to meet my Dream at Theatre of Dream very soon.

Ya bro, so you are a man utd supporter ? Hope your dream will be fulfilled !!! :)

LS

Mochachino
04-03-2007, 11:34 AM
Looks: 7 (Perfect skin)
Boobs: 7
Pussy: 7
Catbath: 7
Frenching: dun try
Massage: 7
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 8
RTF: maybe, want to try a few others first.
Opening the door was a lovely thai girl with absolutely perfect skin on her face...very pretty. she's a good host as she poured me a glass of water and had me sit down for a few minutes to relax a bit. then i showered alone (she didn't come in to join me, but i didn't ask her either.

after the shower i laid down in bed and she started to give me a catbath. not that into cat baths but her licking / tongue attacks i thought were pleasurable...she moved into BBBJ where she is very talented. she liked to slobber all over my unit making it nice and moist and her suction was perfect, i was rock solid watching someone so pretty.

after she capped me, she climbed on top to ride the monster...she was very good in her rhythms and accomdating when i wanted to change the pace and either slow things down or speed things up. on her own control she was able to bring me very close to cuming...so i actually had to slow down and then i changed positions into doggy. she was quite tight and loved doggy with her...i gently pushed her laying on to her stomach so i could "dig" deeper and slower into her and she seemed to enjoy it as she rocked her hips into me as i was digging my hips into her. i thot that was especially nice and since she was pretty tight i was able to quickly cum lah. i ended up then afterwards with a nice massage...i don't like hard massages but hers made me comfy and i fall asleep for about 20-30 minutes kekekeke.

PrimeOmega
04-03-2007, 03:14 PM
Ya bro, so you are a man utd supporter ? Hope your dream will be fulfilled !!! :)

LS

Already fulfiled!!! At 91st minute, Thanks to O'Shea!
Here come my Dream!

loveseed
05-03-2007, 12:41 AM
Looks: 7 (Perfect skin)
Boobs: 7
Pussy: 7
Catbath: 7
Frenching: dun try
Massage: 7
BBBJ: 8
FJ: 8
RTF: maybe, want to try a few others first.
Opening the door was a lovely thai girl with absolutely perfect skin on her face...very pretty. she's a good host as she poured me a glass of water and had me sit down for a few minutes to relax a bit. then i showered alone (she didn't come in to join me, but i didn't ask her either.

after the shower i laid down in bed and she started to give me a catbath. not that into cat baths but her licking / tongue attacks i thought were pleasurable...she moved into BBBJ where she is very talented. she liked to slobber all over my unit making it nice and moist and her suction was perfect, i was rock solid watching someone so pretty.

after she capped me, she climbed on top to ride the monster...she was very good in her rhythms and accomdating when i wanted to change the pace and either slow things down or speed things up. on her own control she was able to bring me very close to cuming...so i actually had to slow down and then i changed positions into doggy. she was quite tight and loved doggy with her...i gently pushed her laying on to her stomach so i could "dig" deeper and slower into her and she seemed to enjoy it as she rocked her hips into me as i was digging my hips into her. i thot that was especially nice and since she was pretty tight i was able to quickly cum lah. i ended up then afterwards with a nice massage...i don't like hard massages but hers made me comfy and i fall asleep for about 20-30 minutes kekekeke.

Thanks bro Mochachino, glad you enjoyed! Cheers!

LS

loveseed
05-03-2007, 12:42 AM
Already fulfiled!!! At 91st minute, Thanks to O'Shea!
Here come my Dream!

Ya bro, yours dream fulfilled!!! Congrats!!! Now awaiting your FR !!! :)

LS

loveseed
05-03-2007, 03:36 AM
Dear Bros,

Last few days for Dream... Therefore, I present Post CNY "Dream" Promotion at $130/90/2 starts now till she go back !!! Cheers and thanks for all of your support !!! :)

LS

PrimeOmega
05-03-2007, 08:54 AM
After the Man Utd match, I have been thinking of meeting my 'Dream'.
Finally able to grab hold of loveseed contact and immediately call on sunday.

As promised.

Before I wait for the confirmation, went over to 7-eleven and bought a Red Bull to prepare myself.
Return of sms from LS was fast. Very quickly went up to meet Dream.

As I walk into the lift, met 4 PRC girls with exploding boobs.

"Knock". The door was open and 'da dah' , a very petite and nice girl hid behind the door. Hmmm. Dream is very pretty, even prettier than the pic in the group.

No hurry as I lit up a smoke and sit on the couch. Dream came over and lit her as well. Conversation to warm up the atmosphere.

Then came the part of skinning herself. Whoa! She has beautiful skin. . .
As we waiting for the water to fill up in the bath tub, we watch MIB2 on channel 5.

Alright. Water ready and here we go. Bath tub was small(Dream says sometimes she skipped the bath tub when some 'big' size bros cannot fit into tub) Hahahah. We had a good laugh over it. Then after some scrubbing and cleaning, without noticing she dived in and attacked my manhood.
It feels like a dream come true. The 'blow' lasted another 15min and she still patient and keep going. She is a patient girl.
She tried very hard for me to 'cum', but thats not my style.
As seeing her work so hard in the tub, I proposed we end it here and proceed to the love bed. She then apologize, saying she tried her best to make me 'cum' in the tub. I told her it is ok.

The bed action is superb.(sorry for the summarize of FR, very hard for me to write FR in office).

Looks: 9 (Perfect skin, smooth)
Boobs: 8 (Light Chocolate, Firm)
Pussy: Tight without smell
Catbath: 10 (She is very professional)
Frenching: I never try.
Massage: 10 (she work in MP in BKK)
BBBJ: 9
FJ: 9
Attitude: 9.5/10

Thanks to Bro LS for making my Dream come true.

loveseed
05-03-2007, 11:27 AM
Thanks to Bro LS for making my Dream come true.

Thanks bro PrimeOmega for the FR. May all your dreams come true... :D
Have a good day!

LS

star10
05-03-2007, 12:07 PM
Bro,PrimeOmega read your FR already aslo feel like booking a slot:)

PrimeOmega
05-03-2007, 06:39 PM

Then do not delay no more.
Dial Bro LS now!

Dream. . . . . . ;)

loveseed
06-03-2007, 01:50 PM

Yo bro, I am still waiting for your call... Hehe... ;)

LS

loveseed
06-03-2007, 01:59 PM
Then do not delay no more.
Dial Bro LS now!

Dream. . . . . . ;)

Yo bro, so, when is your RTF ? Or must wait till after another Man Utd match which is the Champions League Showdown on Thursday morning? Haha! :cool:

LS

comm
06-03-2007, 04:49 PM
bro..when is she going back, this thursday evening still here ?

loveseed
06-03-2007, 07:08 PM
bro..when is she going back, this thursday evening still here ?

Hi bro, already sms you. Cheers !

LS

comm
09-03-2007, 12:38 PM
My FR on dream, sorry bros if the FR is too short..just highlight the important points

The bath tub was not ready, Dream asked me to lie down on the bed and she started to massage my leg and back while waiting. Her massage skills is really good and my muscles melted under her hands. Although the massage only lasted awhile (5mins ??) it felt refreshing.

Her BBBJ is also excellent, her tounge was like a devil and my cock her prisoner.

Overall, had a good fun time with her, her attitude is good and she is the type that will try hard to please you. I was totally satisfied :D

Looks: 7/10 (she looks slimmer in the pic, but I still like)
Massage: 8/10
BBBJ: 10/10 with lots of exciting tounge movement
FJ: Normal
Attitude: Excellent

loveseed
09-03-2007, 04:38 PM
Looks: 7/10 (she looks slimmer in the pic, but I still like)
Massage: 8/10
BBBJ: 10/10 with lots of exciting tounge movement
FJ: Normal
Attitude: Excellent

Thank you bro Comm for writing this FR for Dream, and yes, power massage and bbbj are her best stuffs... Therefore, for bros who want to enjoy a hard massage plus power bbbj, then you must have a Dream... :p

LS

PrimeOmega
10-03-2007, 10:51 AM
:mad: I got zapped because I wrote a FR?? as being a runner??

loveseed
10-03-2007, 12:02 PM
:mad: I got zapped because I wrote a FR?? as being a runner??

Oh bro, don't be too affected by it, I will up you with my little one point... I know that you are a genuine customer and I am sure a lot of other bros know it too... Your contribution of FR to this forum shall not be ignored.....

LS

loveseed
10-03-2007, 12:13 PM
LAST 2 DAYS FOR DREAM...

For those who have not fantasize in this Dream, last chance and at a very good rate!!!!!

$100/90min/2shots

Book fast to avoid disappointment!!! :p

LS

rendezvous80
10-03-2007, 01:08 PM
LAST 2 DAYS FOR DREAM...

For those who have not fantasize in this Dream, last chance and at a very good rate!!!!!

$100/90min/2shots

Book fast to avoid disappointment!!! :p

LS

Bro so you price so cheap?? $100 :rolleyes:

how is her service? wait even 100 also not worth??

read the FR really got doubts in it... as if written by clone

sorry Bro Prime Omega... you do look like a clone to me.