PDA

View Full Version : Factory Girl From China

kelvin70
26-02-2007, 11:57 AM
Received a miss call andcall back a lady answer the call and said that she got my number from her friend back in china before she come to singapore to work

Name: Yuan Yuan
Face: 8/10
Height: 1.67m
Weight: 43Kg
Statistic: 36C-23-34
bbbJ: yes
FJ: 8/10
Attitude: Friendly and GF feeling,
Damage: $120 1hr 1 shot( excluding Room and CD)

Brother intertest can PM me. Please state your name , contact number, date and time you want as she cannot answer any calls during her work and i will need to arrange with her.

I AM NOT A OKT AND I DO NOT TAKE ANY CUT FROM HER

Virginhell
26-02-2007, 12:00 PM
Errhh....bro...are you sharing contacts? Never state clearly leh....please provide more details on how we can reach this Gem of yours...:)

Hanxinco88
26-02-2007, 12:13 PM
Received a miss call andcall back a lady answer the call and said that she got my number from her friend back in china before she come to singapore to work

Attitude: Friendly and GF feeling,
Damage: $120 1hr 1 shot( excluding Room and CD)

Brother intertest can PM me. Please state your name , contact number, date and time you want as she cannot answer any calls during her work and i will need to arrange with her.

I AM NOT A OKT AND I DO NOT TAKE ANY CUT FROM HER

Bro...feel that the damage is too high for a PRC.........very difficult to make others feel that there is no OKT cut in the damage.....maybe can advise her to lower down to between 80-100.....cheers!!!!

jon2000sg
26-02-2007, 12:14 PM
wah? I wan i wan
pls PM
or email - [email protected] :p

kelvin70
26-02-2007, 12:26 PM
Bro...feel that the damage is too high for a PRC.........very difficult to make others feel that there is no OKT cut in the damage.....maybe can advise her to lower down to between 80-100.....cheers!!!!

Hi Bro,

Just to share,

I think the damage is just right for her, if we will to compare that should we advice the TAM girl to lower their damage too. I always belive in what you pay is what you get. Is just a matter of 40-20 dollars different. i do agree that we can get cheap or extremly low for some PRC in GL,but i stroongly belive that you would find a differents in term of service and quality.

When a PRC come to singapore if they can make it at TAM or other.... they can get $200-$300 or even higher, When they landed up in GL the damage is $40-80 or max $100. I belive that this is a fact can i belive that we all agreed. so what is the market rate? which one should we follow?

You can try her and ask if any OKT is taking any cut from her, her problem is that she work on a 12 hours shift and she is unable to answer to calls while working, if not i would not take to trouble to arrange it for her, just to help her out.

Frankiestine
26-02-2007, 12:27 PM
Agree with Hanxico, noticed that most of this new prc that just landed, the asking price is always above market...should ask tell them that to temper their expectation..

sammyBleu
26-02-2007, 12:29 PM
Hi Bro,

Just to share,

I think the damage is just right for her, if we will to compare that should we advice the TAM girl to lower their damage too. I always belive in what you pay is what you get. Is just a matter of 40-20 dollars different.

You can try her and ask if any OKT is taking any cut from her, her problem is that she work on a 12 hours shift and she is unable to answer to calls while working, if not i would not take to trouble to arrange it for her, just to help her out.

bro im keen but 2 shots can? negotiable la.. see pm:D

Hanxinco88
26-02-2007, 12:35 PM
Hi Bro,

Just to share,

I think the damage is just right for her, if we will to compare that should we advice the TAM girl to lower their damage too. I always belive in what you pay is what you get. Is just a matter of 40-20 dollars different.

Dun misunderstand...i not saying that she has a OKT...just that such pricing only deters more bros from visiting her hence lower her income....and some may think that the money goes into the pocket of OKT......

Maybe you would also like to state her availabilty since she is on a 12hr shift....

durapacz
26-02-2007, 12:40 PM
Hi bro,

I'm interested, but like to clarify one point: Is she a factory worker here in S'pore as well or is she just here to work as a FL?

Please PM me. Thanks!

kelvin70
26-02-2007, 12:44 PM
She is a factory worker here in SG holding a work pass. while in China she is working in a production factory in fujian also.

Please PM the date and time if brothers is interested so that i can arrange for brothers

harlequin
26-02-2007, 02:51 PM
Maybe you would also like to state her availabilty since she is on a 12hr shift....

Good point - no use asking for a slot at a time when she is definitely working.

kelvin70
26-02-2007, 03:09 PM
Hi Bros,

she timing is not fix, but she can change with her friends so brothers get what i mean. let her know the timming than she adjust her timming. she do not want to let brothers here adjust due to her timming but she is willing to adjust to our timming.

Today after 7pm there is 3 slots (Full). Tomorrow after 5pm there is 3 slots (8pm is free)

Virginhell
26-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Hi Bro,

her problem is that she work on a 12 hours shift and she is unable to answer to calls while working, if not i would not take to trouble to arrange it for her, just to help her out.

Wahaha....she damn hardworking....work 12 hours shift liao still got energy to work overtime to serve us brothers??? Later we bonk her half-way she falls asleep how? Hmm....price abit steep for a PRC and somemore don't know how she look like...pitching a campfire to wait for others to submit a FR before deciding further. Thanks for sharing anyway bro, appreciate that. :)

Steadyman
26-02-2007, 06:40 PM
ya man... she so hard working still can Fl? In the end become we service her? Unless she so super horny? For that price, unless she got 5* service or 36DDs or maybe got AJ, if not hard to beat the mkt leh...

Lets see some FR 1st then can decide if worth....

durapacz
26-02-2007, 06:50 PM
She is a factory worker here in SG holding a work pass. while in China she is working in a production factory in fujian also.

Please PM the date and time if brothers is interested so that i can arrange for brothers

Thanks for the additional info. I'll wait for FR before booking.

BTW, there are quite a number of these PRC girls who are legal workers or students here, but do FL on the side. About a year ago, I found a girl through 161 in HK. She was CoCo, a very fair and pretty 22 y.o. PRC gal from Shanghai, 165cm w/ 34c, who came to my TST hotel room (for which I paid an extra HK200 for a total damage of HK1,000). She was great. She told me that she was a full time student, but not a FL, in S'pore. I think she lied about not being a FL here.

aman
26-02-2007, 07:30 PM
ya man... she so hard working still can Fl? In the end become we service her? Unless she so super horny? For that price, unless she got 5* service or 36DDs or maybe got AJ, if not hard to beat the mkt leh...

Lets see some FR 1st then can decide if worth....

bro Steadyman after you try,let me knw gd or nt:D

sammyBleu
26-02-2007, 07:57 PM
that kelvin bluff me.. say she working today until 6plus evening.. when i receive her call, yuan yuan told me she didnt even worked at all; was resting at home all day. wah lao!!:rolleyes:

he also said she just broke up with bf so sad and wan to do fl, but when i ask her she said none of it happened at all.

he also said many ridiculous stuff..:rolleyes:

Frankiestine
27-02-2007, 11:10 AM
that kelvin bluff me.. say she working today until 6plus evening.. when i receive her call, yuan yuan told me she didnt even worked at all; was resting at home all day. wah lao!!:rolleyes:

he also said she just broke up with bf so sad and wan to do fl, but when i ask her she said none of it happened at all.

he also said many ridiculous stuff..:rolleyes:

aiyah bro all not important whether true or not....the only important question is...is she really doing fl?

Optimus_Prime
27-02-2007, 11:16 AM
aiyah bro all not important whether true or not....the only important question is...is she really doing fl?

Bro Frankie... I thou the only important question 4 u is her DARKHOLE available as well or not...keke :p

Frankiestine
27-02-2007, 11:20 AM
Bro Frankie... I thou the only important question 4 u is her DARKHOLE available as well or not...keke :p

Alamak bro OP b4 can talk abt Dark Hole must confirm that she doing the other hole first mah...:D

laodi123456789
27-02-2007, 11:52 AM
Alamak bro OP b4 can talk abt Dark Hole must confirm that she doing the other hole first mah...:D

Not always true. Maybe they wan to save the other hole for the wedding night so only can do the dark hole! Bro Frankie, try spending more time with Greek and Italian gers.

fl_slayer
27-02-2007, 11:53 AM
wow .......talk to the gal on the phone and find out she not even working in factory??? she have all the time to meet bro? why so many rubbish from bro kelvin?if kelvin wana take a cut from yuen yuen just say so bro...any way we settle for 60 only.. and lots of stuff mention here not telly...i am puzzle..and fj nothing to shout abt.......sigh....:o

Frankiestine
27-02-2007, 12:10 PM
Not always true. Maybe they wan to save the other hole for the wedding night so only can do the dark hole! Bro Frankie, try spending more time with Greek and Italian gers.

Hahaha u mean that how those gals over there keeps their so called viriginity??:eek:

kelvin70
27-02-2007, 12:30 PM
wow .......talk to the gal on the phone and find out she not even working in factory??? she have all the time to meet bro? why so many rubbish from bro kelvin?if kelvin wana take a cut from yuen yuen just say so bro...any way we settle for 60 only.. and lots of stuff mention here not telly...i am puzzle..and fj nothing to shout abt.......sigh....:o

that kelvin bluff me.. say she working today until 6plus evening.. when i receive her call, yuan yuan told me she didnt even worked at all; was resting at home all day. wah lao!

he also said many ridiculous stuff..

To the brothers out there sammyBleu said that you talk yo her with regards to all conversation, i do not know who is not telling the ture. she is working in a factory at working distance where she is staying. I do not know how bro sammyblue understand the conversation, 1st ask for 120/2 shot/60mins, not possible ask for photo not possible, than tell me he work in the east, stay in the east, don't know where got hotel, after that tell me that he know some of your brother and use their service before, and later tell me that he is member of a barget hotel in singapore. strange? Do they provide the service at their home? i myself did used some service and they provide it in hotel. Who are you to her that her tell you her personal affair, or do some brothers here go round telling people his problem to gain pity.

I do not need to take the cut from the girls that i share with brothers, i myself is running a bussiness and i am an ED of a holdings company registered in singapore.

If all brother don't appricate than it is ok . i save my phone bills and also time.

lulukum
27-02-2007, 12:48 PM
Bro, if Kelvin is not telling the truth can u please highlight wat is not true, as u said "lots of stuff mention here not telly". Alot of bros will like to know the Truth.

Cheer

no no
27-02-2007, 01:11 PM
I do not need to take the cut from the girls that i share with brothers, i myself is running a bussiness and i am an ED of a holdings company registered in singapore.

If all brother don't appricate than it is ok . i save my phone bills and also time.

why not u just pass the contact to whoever want it anf let them arrange themself....

kelvin70
27-02-2007, 01:14 PM
I would like brothers that claim whatever they said that i am not telling the ture to Please highlight and prove with proof to substain the fact. I have PM and SMS's the proof that some brother is trying to post just to have a big fast about it. and for those that ZAp me it is ok , but if i am proven correct than i think i want the brother whom post this in thw user CP to say sorry to me and the forum to take action against him
Factory Girl From China 27-02-2007 11:50 AM fucker wake up ur idea, she not working in factory y u ccb .dun try to con all broo here.fuck ur mother chee bye. bro here are not stupid.from Virgin hell

SYT_Gals_Lovers
27-02-2007, 01:23 PM
Factory Girl From China 27-02-2007 11:50 AM fucker wake up ur idea, she not working in factory y u ccb .dun try to con all broo here.fuck ur mother chee bye. bro here are not stupid.from Virgin hell

pm boss and he will reveal the nick of the person who zap you without leaving nicks and use vulgarities on you or your family members!!!

sammyBleu
27-02-2007, 01:40 PM
wah half of the price......mabe bro kelvin will like to tell us more about it?

the reason why i called off the engagement to do yuan yuan was becos all the 'facts' mentioned by kelvin was opposite of wat yuan yuan told me.. what i said was only a few key examples.. i simply do not want to embarressed him further or running bros here with too much discrepancies between what he and she said.

yuan yaun said $120 can 2 shots - meaning equivalent to $60 per shot.. but kel said $120 1 shot.. hmm, i smell cheeze (wheres the rat?)

laodi123456789
27-02-2007, 02:01 PM
Hahaha u mean that how those gals over there keeps their so called viriginity??:eek:

tats what I hear.. not cfm. They do it "Greek" which means doin' it "the frankie way". Later on when they get married, see got hymen one!

sammyBleu
27-02-2007, 02:31 PM
tats what I hear.. not cfm. They do it "Greek" which means doin' it "the frankie way". Later on when they get married, see got hymen one!

ha!! bro frightening .... *shiver* :(

ngocok
27-02-2007, 03:12 PM
so, is yuan yuan available for booking anot???

I WAN!

tasmania
27-02-2007, 10:17 PM
Just to weight in on my thoughts:

1) China Girl - Most are not quite truthful. They can be telling one thing to one person and another thing to another person.

2) Bro Kelvin - Don't know pity you or applaud you. However, you cannot blame people from suspecting you are okt (the high price and the booking need to go through you are all signs of okt).

Anyway, I like to add one more "point" with regards to ED of registered company in Singapore. I am assuming ED equates to executive director but it is not a big deal to be an ED of a registered company as anyone can go to RCB to register a company with $2 paid-up capital.

Lastly, I believe ED should have better english??

- "I would like brothers that claim whatever they said that i am not telling the ture (SHOULD BE TRUTH) to Please (CAN REMOVE PLEASE AS IT IS REDUNDANT) highlight and prove with proof (AGAIN "WITH PROOF" IS REDUNDANT) to substain (SHOULD BE TO SUBSTANTIATE) the fact. I have PM and SMS's the proof that some brother is trying to post just to have a big fast (WHAT IS FAST??) about it. and for those that ZAp me it is ok , but if i am proven correct than i think i want the brother whom (SHOULD BE WHO) post this in thw (THE??) user CP to say sorry to me and the forum to take action against him"

Sorry huh.. cos I am just a lowly paid employee but with better english :P

thomas88
27-02-2007, 10:38 PM
..Sorry huh.. cos I am just a lowly paid employee but with better english :P

Very well said. But I thought teachers are quite well paid nowadays. Hahaha :D

suckerll
27-02-2007, 10:41 PM
some brother is trying to post just to have a big fast (WHAT IS FAST??) about itthink he means fuss:D

suckerll
27-02-2007, 11:42 PM
Very well said. But I thought teachers are quite well paid nowadays. Hahaha :Dteachers also can cheong mah?

suckerll
28-02-2007, 06:47 AM
ha!! bro frightening .... *shiver*
eh sammybleu, stop go round asking for points when all u have done here is only added comments!:mad:

Leeds2006
28-02-2007, 08:01 AM
teachers also can cheong mah?

Teachers are also human.

Have we not forgotten the Great Professor's trial not long ago ???????

Virginhell
28-02-2007, 10:54 AM
I would like brothers that claim whatever they said that i am not telling the ture to Please highlight and prove with proof to substain the fact. I have PM and SMS's the proof that some brother is trying to post just to have a big fast about it. and for those that ZAp me it is ok , but if i am proven correct than i think i want the brother whom post this in thw user CP to say sorry to me and the forum to take action against him

Wah sei....is this sabo or wat?? I did not leave that comments and I certainly did not zap you. Perhaps only boss can confirm this.....Which idiot zap people and don't dare to put their own name and instead use other people's name huh? Have some balls lah pls....

kelvin70
28-02-2007, 12:00 PM
the reason why i called off the engagement to do yuan yuan was becos all the 'facts' mentioned by kelvin was opposite of wat yuan yuan told me.. what i said was only a few key examples.. i simply do not want to embarressed him further or running bros here with too much discrepancies between what he and she said.

yuan yaun said $120 can 2 shots - meaning equivalent to $60 per shot.. but kel said $120 1 shot.. hmm, i smell cheeze (wheres the rat?)

Just to weight in on my thoughts:

1) China Girl - Most are not quite truthful. They can be telling one thing to one person and another thing to another person.

2) Bro Kelvin - Don't know pity you or applaud you. However, you cannot blame people from suspecting you are okt (the high price and the booking need to go through you are all signs of okt).

Anyway, I like to add one more "point" with regards to ED of registered company in Singapore. I am assuming ED equates to executive director but it is not a big deal to be an ED of a registered company as anyone can go to RCB to register a company with $2 paid-up capital.

Lastly, I believe ED should have better english??

- "I would like brothers that claim whatever they said that i am not telling the ture (SHOULD BE TRUTH) to Please (CAN REMOVE PLEASE AS IT IS REDUNDANT) highlight and prove with proof (AGAIN "WITH PROOF" IS REDUNDANT) to substain (SHOULD BE TO SUBSTANTIATE) the fact. I have PM and SMS's the proof that some brother is trying to post just to have a big fast (WHAT IS FAST??) about it. and for those that ZAp me it is ok , but if i am proven correct than i think i want the brother whom (SHOULD BE WHO) post this in thw (THE??) user CP to say sorry to me and the forum to take action against him"

Sorry huh.. cos I am just a lowly paid employee but with better english :P

The 2 shot issue was bought up by you in the first place. She would never agree to it as that is what she tell me .Who know her better?

Thank you for teaching me english here, i appricate it alot, But think of it how many sucessful businessman can write/ speak good english, Beacuse there is a saying, " I might not have good english, but with money I can buy good english". i don't usually do letter wirtting back in office, I just only sign letter preparded by my staff.

plman2002
28-02-2007, 12:17 PM
Who know her better?

Beacuse there is a saying, " I might not have good english, but with money I can buy good english". i don't usually do letter wirtting back in office, I just only sign letter preparded by my staff.

So, you are saying that you know her better since you are promoting her?!??!??! :eek:

With your spelling mistake, I wonder if you can buy English to understand whatever were written in those letter that you have signed till today!!! :D

thomas88
28-02-2007, 08:18 PM
...i appricate it alot, But think of it how many sucessful businessman can write/ speak good english, Beacuse there is a saying...don't usually do letter wirtting back in office..
I think the more you write, the more you'll get scrutinized on your ENGRISH :p

I'm not saying whether you're a OKT or not, but it's just that the way you conduct this transaction make most bros smell a fish. Maybe you could be more open and just state the timing she's available and let those interested contact her directly within that period.

durapacz
28-02-2007, 08:50 PM
I frankly don't care if Kelvin or anyone else is OKT or not. I'm only interested in two things: 1) if the FL is attractive enough for my little brother to want to stand up and ML to her and 2) if she is worth the damage.

May we have a picture of her? If not, any FR?