PDA

View Full Version : Looking for A SPECIFIC kind of SB only.

Twistedshade
21-09-2017, 11:45 AM
As the title says, i am looking for s specific kind of sb. Casual paid sex are too mundane for me. Or i should put it that anyone can be paid and sexed. But true passion and enjoyment, reaching another level everytime you make out is close to impossible to achieve or find. Well nevertheless no harm trying. Please do not take offence all bros and sis here everyone has his/her own fantasies right ?

So heres a little about myself, im an average joe, just someone you wont puke when you sex with dont worry. But you wont probably be aroused by my looks either haha. In my world if we enjoy the craziness in our game, no words or looks are needed to be aroused. i am always busy due to the nature of my business. But whenever i am free my demons tend to wanna rush out looking for that 1 crazy ass lady who can enjoy and explore sex like i do. Basically i am a sex addict with no boundaries. I AM NOT A PSYCHO so dont worry. If the lady is against some idea i wont force it as well. You probably might not meet the mark thats it. Mature way of handling things and you will still get paid =)

I am looking for a lady who can surprise me, or faze me with things even my twisted mind cannot understand. If you are a sex addict and wanna earn some cash as well try me .

If you are just a freelance or looking for quick cash dont bother as i wont be interested. The hunger can never be faked.
Kik me or wechat me up. Drop me a text in my inbox.

Criterior

Lady must be above 18 ( i prefer experience over age )
Wild and genuinely horny ( we guys are not stupid we can tell )
I prefer girls below the weight of 60kg
Race is fine i guess?
Looks = dont really matter.
Timing = my timing. As stated i am always busy so it is not going to be fixed. I have no idea myself. We can discuss this.
( you dont have to only have me as your sd. U can have 10 i wont mind. In fact i get aroused by it.)

Drop me a brief intro about yourself and your requirements and payment terms. We can discuss =)

P.S I just love exploring any ideas and open to any ideas. Its just boring when i am the one suggesting them haha.

Cuntworth
21-09-2017, 12:37 PM
Got pic to show???:D