PDA

View Full Version : Spa with pool n good real massage

hhlover
20-09-2017, 11:23 AM
Going Thai this Oct.. need bro here to advice is there any spa in Thailand tat come wit pool, sauna n good massage... I know some hotel do have.. but is the price reasonable or is it very ex..
Can any bro here know n intro tat is not to ex..

ahtecklim
20-09-2017, 05:08 PM

let me get this right. You want bros here to intro you a place in any Thai city with a good spa and real massage .... as opposed to a hotel with a bad spa and fake massage? You do not want anywhere expensive or even reasonable?

There is one in Goonduburi ; Soi Belgium. Excellent spa and massages , only half of what you wanna pay. If you want to pay 1000B a nite , they will only take 500B. If you wanna pay 100B , they will only collect 50B

Solly , Slow day at the office la! :p

TonyCheong2
20-09-2017, 05:18 PM

let me get this right. You want bros here to intro you a place in any Thai city with a good spa and real massage .... as opposed to a hotel with a bad spa and fake massage? You do not want anywhere expensive or even reasonable?

There is one in Goonduburi ; Soi Belgium. Excellent spa and massages , only half of what you wanna pay. If you want to pay 1000B a nite , they will only take 500B. If you wanna pay 100B , they will only collect 50B

Solly , Slow day at the office la! :p

555 what a recommendation! :D

*Disclaimer: Some busybody and cocky people claim my info and opinion are misleading as out of touch with Thailand. Please use info at your own discretion.