PDA

View Full Version : new gift box idea!

Cheryllyn
15-09-2017, 01:28 AM
Hey guys and girls, i just came up with a great idea but not sure if it will work.
i am 22 years old girl
i love shopping and travelling, why not combine the 2 together??

if i sell $20 for one box. Once i hit 20 orders of boxes, i will travel to a certain country eg bangkok to start filling up the box for you.
each box will consist of souvenirs such as snacks, keychains, bus tickets, shampoo, whatever random things that i will get from that country. you can even choose what you wanna receive: eg food/health products/make up/etc
and even a love letter

i will do lots of vlogging on instagram and even create a whatsapp group to keep updated

once i am back, approx 3 days, i will mail via postage the box of gifts to you!

what do you guys think? if interested, let me know. i will kick start this idea!
[email protected]

Cuntworth
15-09-2017, 07:03 AM
Got pic to show???:D

DCS17
15-09-2017, 12:20 PM
Woah. If its 20 dollars worth of kinky stuff from oversea, perhaps more match in this forum.

justl00king
15-09-2017, 10:19 PM
$20 X 20 orders only $400, can't even cover flight n hotel.
Logistic nightmare to send 20 box items back.

R u chiobu? Why not i go with u, i settle all 20 boxes fees n travel expenses ;)
Cos I love shopping n travel too :p

demonhunter
15-09-2017, 11:46 PM
You are better off selling yourself in here ....

loads of horny bro to support

;)

pseudonym
16-09-2017, 12:14 AM
join me for a trip and be my toy in a box ;)

Cuntworth
16-09-2017, 08:48 AM
$20 X 20 orders only $400, can't even cover flight n hotel.
Logistic nightmare to send 20 box items back.

R u chiobu? Why not i go with u, i settle all 20 boxes fees n travel expenses ;)
Cos I love shopping n travel too :p

U forgot to add ...." And chasing dragon":D

henrykao00001
16-09-2017, 12:17 PM
Hey guys and girls, i just came up with a great idea but not sure if it will work.
i am 22 years old girl
i love shopping and travelling, why not combine the 2 together??

if i sell $20 for one box. Once i hit 20 orders of boxes, i will travel to a certain country eg bangkok to start filling up the box for you.
each box will consist of souvenirs such as snacks, keychains, bus tickets, shampoo, whatever random things that i will get from that country. you can even choose what you wanna receive: eg food/health products/make up/etc
and even a love letter

i will do lots of vlogging on instagram and even create a whatsapp group to keep updated

once i am back, approx 3 days, i will mail via postage the box of gifts to you!

what do you guys think? if interested, let me know. i will kick start this idea!
[email protected]

$400 is not going to get you anywhere. You sure you will "come" back after 3 days?

JordonT
16-09-2017, 05:10 PM
You could wrap yourself in a box. :D

sequence79
18-09-2017, 08:03 AM
for a moment, i thought you were selling your used panties in a box