PDA

View Full Version : WeChat encounter 2017

unsung80
12-09-2017, 09:56 PM
Bros and sisters, i thought i never will come back to this forum anymore because the previous link we all know was block. I thought it was a great time off, or in fact never wish to come back at all.

During the break away from this forum. I can concentrate more time on my work and chat up with new ladies from Wechat this year. I was extremely lucky to pick up 2 local horny ladies, happen to be below 30 to have some wild time. Another mature maid that offer to polish my 'gun' whenever we got the chance to catch up. Then another maid was too attitude problem, so i just fucked her real hard and quick, still can complain i did so long with her, resulting in her pussy damn sore, whatever. Deleted her from my contact after we went our separate way for the day.

The most recent encounter was a SYT foreigner working in Singapore. First meet up she was already touchy with me. Using her boobs to knock on my arms while walking but i simply refuse to acknowledge her action. But later more action did happen after i give in to all her touches.

These are so far i can recall for now. What is your hunt rate like in 2017 so far?

bluewater
12-09-2017, 10:49 PM
bros share some tips on how to hunt leh. i no luck so far

angryface
13-09-2017, 10:02 AM
I angry why some people are so much lucky in picking up girls .

YakunBoy
13-09-2017, 11:12 AM
Bros and sisters, i thought i never will come back to this forum anymore because the previous link we all know was block. I thought it was a great time off, or in fact never wish to come back at all.

During the break away from this forum. I can concentrate more time on my work and chat up with new ladies from Wechat this year. I was extremely lucky to pick up 2 local horny ladies, happen to be below 30 to have some wild time. Another mature maid that offer to polish my 'gun' whenever we got the chance to catch up. Then another maid was too attitude problem, so i just fucked her real hard and quick, still can complain i did so long with her, resulting in her pussy damn sore, whatever. Deleted her from my contact after we went our separate way for the day.

The most recent encounter was a SYT foreigner working in Singapore. First meet up she was already touchy with me. Using her boobs to knock on my arms while walking but i simply refuse to acknowledge her action. But later more action did happen after i give in to all her touches.

These are so far i can recall for now. What is your hunt rate like in 2017 so far?

Wow! Sounds like you have some juicy stories to share! Pls share more details and im sure more people will read and support you! Dont see alot of people sharing wechat stories!

unsung80
13-09-2017, 03:51 PM
I angry why some people are so much lucky in picking up girls .

Angry people won't get any girls. ;)

unsung80
13-09-2017, 04:09 PM
bros share some tips on how to hunt leh. i no luck so far

I would be more than happy to share some basic, but what works for me may not work for you. There is no fool proof formula.

Personality, patience, time, a bit of money, luck are required.

Personality - Don't be a desperate person going to WeChat and ask all women for sex in the initial conversation or opening line, 100% you are bound to fail and continue to fail.

Patience and time- Not everyone is free to chat up, everyone have a life to go about. Make small and meaningful chat daily, be patience with reply, finding out more of her is more important.

A bit of money - If the lady is interested in you, or not. Ask her out for coffee or a movie. Let her know you better. Don't be stingy and ask to split the bill ok. Is better you spent $20 than spending like $100 over to bang a whore.

Luck - Getting a girl to reply is very low, less bedding them. Keep trying. Perhaps out of 30 got 3-5 will reply you. Out of 3-5 may have 1 potential lady for you to proceed further.

Portray yourself properly, be a gentleman. I don't want to hang out with any crazy guy either. No girls want to hang out with a man who is desperate and disrespectful.

unsung80
13-09-2017, 04:15 PM
Wow! Sounds like you have some juicy stories to share! Pls share more details and im sure more people will read and support you! Dont see alot of people sharing wechat stories!

I don't have time to write long stories anymore. I would say these girls i met are more than happy to send me their notti pictures without me asking, when going out with the local girls, they were more touchy with me, without me taking the lead anymore. Then it just lead to more wild and crazy thing.

The purpose of creating this thread is to find good like minded bros to share experience through Wechat.

GodZone666
13-09-2017, 10:42 PM
I agree, if you are just looking for fun... slowly take your time. But dun take it serious. Just for FB or SP, i Regreat now, to commit a RS outside still have alot of fun day n nite... now kana control n my gf from wechat everyday checking my phone... sian...

Hillager
17-09-2017, 09:11 AM
Angry people won't get any girls. ;)

Hehe very true :D

Cuntworth
17-09-2017, 12:55 PM
It's the process that counts and exciting ya:D

unsung80
17-09-2017, 07:21 PM
It's the process that counts and exciting ya:D

Indeed, is fun to chat with a stranger and then the next moment she is kneeling down to perform a fellatio without me even asking. This just happen to me 2 hrs ago in a super crowded mall.

busong
18-09-2017, 09:22 AM
Indeed, is fun to chat with a stranger and then the next moment she is kneeling down to perform a fellatio without me even asking. This just happen to me 2 hrs ago in a super crowded mall.

How would you start a chart with a stranger ?

samsam
18-09-2017, 10:29 AM

How you do it? So fast....

YakunBoy
18-09-2017, 10:38 AM

You are one lucky guy! Does she look pretty and perhaps she is drunk and a little tipsy?

VuiXinLong
18-09-2017, 04:46 PM
How would you start a chart with a stranger ?

What type of chart ? Pie chart ? Bar chart ?

unsung80
18-09-2017, 05:14 PM
You are one lucky guy! Does she look pretty and perhaps she is drunk and a little tipsy?

Yes i would consider it lucky, but she is not drunk. Be a man and never take advantage of a tipsy woman, unless the tipsy woman takes the lead.

How you do it? So fast....
I only decent chats throughout, meet up for coffee, second meet up during her free time and she led me to a quiet corner.

How would you start a chart with a stranger?

When you guys request to add a girl on Wechat. Please be polite and nice, don't be desperate and go asking for sex, or dirty talk, same as picking up girls. Also, put your best Wechat profile picture, if we judge a lady by their look, likewise for them.

Hope these tips help. i really want more bros here to have a better hunting experience via Wechat. I never have the agenda of sex or a free blowjob, it was purely chatting with pretty or intelligent women. The extra is a bonus.

unsung80
18-09-2017, 05:19 PM
What type of chart ? Pie chart ? Bar chart ?

haha good eye there, is ok la, i understand is typo error. Happens to everyone. ;)

Cuntworth
18-09-2017, 10:16 PM

Got pic to show???:D

unsung80
02-10-2017, 05:04 PM
Got pic to show???:D

No picture and video, you can search from the internet to find more of that. ;)

soccerfreak
02-10-2017, 06:13 PM
How do u find their contacts in the first place? Search nearby?

soccerfreak
02-10-2017, 06:15 PM
If I married wanna have some fun...do u recommend I put my actual photo?

So far my pic very far away coz I scared..thats why I think my hit rate even lower

unsung80
02-10-2017, 08:34 PM
How do u find their contacts in the first place? Search nearby?

I usually search from my home area, sometimes am lucky to meet new one and quickly msg her. If lucky she will accept me and the chat will flows from there depending on how you talk. Please don't be an obvious lewd person, want to pay her money for sex etc. Even the most horny lady will cut you off. All girls want and must be treated with respect.

unsung80
02-10-2017, 08:43 PM
If I married wanna have some fun...do u recommend I put my actual photo?

So far my pic very far away coz I scared..thats why I think my hit rate even lower

Seriously? If you are married - focus on your family, career, bring them out for holiday. This kind of fun for a married man may leads to a broken family, hurting everyone.

Then again... if you insists..

You put your picture so small, woman won't bother take a second look. Unless your intro damn solid in less than twenty words. Have a flashy car in the foreground and you are small in the picture may work to your advantage. But you will be attracting woman who are going after money. Anyway, there is no single ingredient to success, it requires vary.

CoalMiner
02-10-2017, 09:25 PM
But you will be attracting woman who are going after money.

Very true bro

Upin
03-10-2017, 12:27 AM
I chatted with this girl for 3 months, basically anything but sex.
Met up with her just recently as was helping with her uni project.
After a few meet ups, we got closer and started to hold hands, last night she lean over to me and we french kissed. :)
She knows i'm married and does not mind at all.
I think the key is to be patient.

unsung80
03-10-2017, 09:44 AM
I chatted with this girl for 3 months, basically anything but sex.
Met up with her just recently as was helping with her uni project.
After a few meet ups, we got closer and started to hold hands, last night she lean over to me and we french kissed. :)
She knows i'm married and does not mind at all.
I think the key is to be patient.

Congrats bro! This is the way been patient and caring for her. If anything else did not happen is OK, no harm knowing a new friend. But what doesn't happen now doesn't mean it won't happen later. You even help her with uni project, you are academically solid, that's an advantage in your way.

Guys, there are many younger woman who prefer men who are more mature over handsome boy in their early 20s. I can say many women are much wilder than they seems to be. Please don't go ask any lewd request or talk dirty in the initial chat up.

ace_rc
03-10-2017, 08:00 PM
My Catch for the past 3 years is 2 married milf, 2 single gals and 2 maids, it need some skills and time to get them bite the bait

unsung80
03-10-2017, 10:01 PM
My Catch for the past 3 years is 2 married milf, 2 single gals and 2 maids, it need some skills and time to get them bite the bait

Bro please share your experience of your 2 MILF and 2 single ladies. Minus the maid details.:D

yamashikata
04-10-2017, 02:32 PM
Hi i have a problem with my wechat.

I cant seems to send out greetings and others cannot find me at Peoples Nearby.

I read the help section and it recommends me to :

1) Change network settings

2) Change my alias and log in again

3) Clear data location

4) Go to phone settings and enable GPS

I have done all the above and the problem still remains.

I even backup my phone, erase and reset all settings, log in with another phone, but still the same.

Obviously is not my phone problem since the problem is still there when i log in using my friend's phone.

Does any bro here have any solutions ? The wechat help doesnt even respond to me. :(

LiverBird8
04-10-2017, 03:27 PM
I agree with bro unsung80 that we don't sound desperate but be polite and nice. I usually don't start on the sexual topics unless the girls initiate.

Sometimes it's about luck too. Only this year did I manage to chat with girls that are more open..
1) petite 50s milf that looks in her 40s
2) Married msian girl in her 20s
3) PR from Philippine in healthcare industry
4) Separated milf in her 30s

Just some pics to share only..

SpanishSply
05-10-2017, 09:58 AM
Very true bro

Very true indeed

FantaZero
05-10-2017, 10:11 AM
I agree with bro unsung80 that we don't sound desperate but be polite and nice. I usually don't start on the sexual topics unless the girls initiate.

Sometimes it's about luck too. Only this year did I manage to chat with girls that are more open..

Nice pics, thanks! :)

unsung80
05-10-2017, 10:41 AM

Excellent bro! Good to know we share the same thought, congrats on your conquest. ;)

I did have my fair share of pussy and boobs pictures from the Wechat ladies this year. The best part was i didn't ask for it and they send me their pictures to check them out. Don't bother to ask me to share cause i won't want to reveal their ID.

Once you get past that stranger 'boundary'. When the girl is comfortable with you, then the fun begins from there. Look, even girls also want to have some fun regardless of status. A girl basically wants to feel wanted like anybody else. So, give them their needs - talk with respect, make them laugh, accompany them to do things they like, listen to whatever she wants to say etc.

It must never be what you wanted (sex, blowjob) right from the start. Is easy to know will she be flirting with you after a few days. Some girls need to take weeks or months, depending on her personality and how the conversation goes or lead to. That said, is never a 100% success formula, women have a mind of their own. If they want you, you got them. If they refuse, move on.

fredy69
08-10-2017, 02:13 PM
http://west-region.locanto.sg/ID_1810837010/Incall-svc-7-0ct-8-0ct.html

Hi bros, can anyone verify if this is real or fake? Thanks!

unsung80
10-10-2017, 11:29 AM
Any bros got happening over the last weekend with Wechat ladies? (not inclusive of maid please)

flyg6
07-11-2017, 11:49 PM
i tried wechat for first time today after reading all the stories. my first time was a disaster. opened up nearby and send out a couple of greetings. got few replies. some were online betting, some sales. one PRC girl chatted up and said ok for dinner. was about to agree when i asked her current location. checked nearby distance only showed 3km. but the location she said was at least 10km away. sensing scam, immediately blocked. but she called me on wechat before that, very sweet voice. but just wouldn't take the risk.

second hit was a local girl. very fast response. after few hi and greetings, immediately asked for dinner meet up. went along with it, met up, but turned up quite ugly. suspect drug addict as well from her physical looks. smells awful too, those smell from sleeping on never washed mattress and pillow. when she asked for money to top up her phone, immediately called grab and hop onto the car.

geckoSG
08-11-2017, 10:07 AM
Be patience n U will harvest...

tallguy183
08-11-2017, 07:39 PM
Hi i have tried wechat recently there are many prc and taiwan student offer freelace service $100 for 2 hour. Any brother tried before? Izzit a scam?

tallguy183
08-11-2017, 07:41 PM
Hi anyone tried b4 wechat freelance service from prc student 2hr for $100

oddeye82
08-11-2017, 08:55 PM
$100 for 2 hours most likely scam. Immediately delete contact...

flyg6
08-11-2017, 09:26 PM
confirm scam. if ask mode of payment, they will say buy itunes card and aliexpress coupon via AXS machine. do not fall for it.

Barracuda
09-11-2017, 07:23 AM
Those scams one are very easy to find out, they will do small chat with you first then after that confirm sure ask you where you stay, i have tried giving locations like AMK then they will say they stay at AMK also or somewhere near AMK.

If you dun say where you stay they will keep asking.

Then they will quote you 100/2. Normally i will say ok but not gonna buy itunes card etc then they stopped replying lol.

Scarletlove
09-11-2017, 06:00 PM
No picture and video, you can search from the internet to find more of that. ;)

Well done for not leaking the pics girls have sent to you! (Or their numbers)

I can only hope my pics aren't floating around the WWW somewhere 😣🙈

Aware66
09-11-2017, 06:56 PM
Well done for not leaking the pics girls have sent to you! (Or their numbers)

I can only hope my pics aren't floating around the WWW somewhere 😣🙈

Most who are out to scam probably have fake photos anyway...

Aware66
09-11-2017, 07:38 PM
Just want to share my experience which happened last month.

Received an add request from a PRC gal and since the profile photo match a couple of moment post over several months, I added the person without any suspicion.

We chatted for several weeks, occasionally throwing in some cheeky comments, which she responded quite positively. Even on those days that I'm busy, she would write back to check if I'm ok.

After a couple of weeks, I suggested meeting up and we had to postpone a couple of times due to clashes with my other schedules. By the way, she work in the hospitality industry which grant her off days only on a week day. Eventually we fix a particular evening that we were suppose to go for dinner.

On the eve of our date, she message me, quite late, to share that her grandma pass away and had to go back to PRC the next morning for a week. Well, as a friend, I showed concern and told her that our date can wait and her family need her presence during this time of grief. She said she will message me and keep in touch. Again, nothing suspicious

The next morning, she shared a photo of our airport departure hall, without herself, and said she was going to check in and will message me again when she touched down. Later in the afternoon, she really message me that she has touched down and was waiting for her bus. The bus journey was to last 5 hours before she arrive at her village. I told her not to message me when she arrive back as I assume she would be extremely busy.

The next couple of days were like ocassional messages to share what she was busy with, settling funeral rites, family issues, etc.

Then on the third day, the magic question came. She ask for a loan of $500 to settle some family issue. I even joke with her if she was referring to rmb500. Lol... Anyway, she said it was quite urgent and hope I can help. She even promise to return me the money at her next pay day.

As a friend, I would be willing to help. I said ok and within half an hour, she send me the remittance information and even taught me where to go and what to say as I told her I've never done this before. As she said that her family situation is urgent, she hope I could remit the money on the same day. Of course I do recall some of those scam strategies that I heard and read. I just wanted to "play things out" and see if this was a genuine case. So firstly I told her I'm busy with back-to-back meetings at work until quite late. So I will try to do it but no guarantee. Then I told her that since this is my first time doing remmitance, the counter staff may ask questions. So I suggested she take a photo of the front and back of her work permit card so I can use it as proof that I'm remmitting the money to a friend. Of course, I have my other list of questions and information to ask if I want to.

The moment she send me her front and back photo of her work permit card, I was telling myself "game over". Haha..

Here's why.......

Aware66
09-11-2017, 09:38 PM
After my sumptuous dinner, I'm now ready to conclude my sharing.

So here's why I said it's "game over" for the PRC gal.

When I requested for her to send me her front and back of her work permit, she only send me the back of the pass. One glance and I was like, this is a VISIT PASS. Not even a work permit. Obviously I immediately suspect the name on the pass have been altered. Then I scrutinised other information. As I recalled when we first chat, she told me she just arrive in Singapore this year. However the issue date of the pass was middle of 2016. Lol... I decided then to continue to play along and said she should send me the front of the work permit too because the remittance officer may request to see the front and back of the permit. After a little pushing, she send me the front of the work permit, which was actually a visit pass. The next thing that astounded me was the company name on the pass was a construction company. Haha....

I then started interrogating her.
1. Why was her pass issue date middle of last year when she told me she only arrive in Singapore this year.
2. Why is her company a construction company and not a F&B company?

I couldn't be bothered to ask for more information as I know I have enough to convince myself that this is a scam.

I told her she will definitely not pass our stringent immigration with that pass. She insisted that she could and the pass was just a temporary pass. She kept pleading for my help with the money and she will repay me at her next pay day when she return to Singapore but I told her I cannot send money over with those information she shared and told her I was busy with work. I also decided I want to continue to play along and see what other tricks she can come up with.

For the next few days, I continue to greet her on wechat as usual and she replied in monosyllabus. A day later, she ask me again if I was going to help her without trying to convince me of her real identity and I said no. The next time I send her a message, it was rejected.

If anyone is wondering whether I am making up this story, I want to share that I still have snap shot of the visit pass(front and back) and also her wechat account.

This whole incident is true but I'm more perturb at how she could be so blatant to use such obviously fake identification to want to try to pass off as her own. I hope this sharing would be a lesson for us in this forum against those scammers.

Barracuda
09-11-2017, 09:45 PM
Just want to share my experience which happened last month.

Received an add request from a PRC gal and since the profile photo match a couple of moment post over several months, I added the person without any suspicion.

We chatted for several weeks, occasionally throwing in some cheeky comments, which she responded quite positively. Even on those days that I'm busy, she would write back to check if I'm ok.

After a couple of weeks, I suggested meeting up and we had to postpone a couple of times due to clashes with my other schedules. By the way, she work in the hospitality industry which grant her off days only on a week day. Eventually we fix a particular evening that we were suppose to go for dinner.

On the eve of our date, she message me, quite late, to share that her grandma pass away and had to go back to PRC the next morning for a week. Well, as a friend, I showed concern and told her that our date can wait and her family need her presence during this time of grief. She said she will message me and keep in touch. Again, nothing suspicious

The next morning, she shared a photo of our airport departure hall, without herself, and said she was going to check in and will message me again when she touched down. Later in the afternoon, she really message me that she has touched down and was waiting for her bus. The bus journey was to last 5 hours before she arrive at her village. I told her not to message me when she arrive back as I assume she would be extremely busy.

The next couple of days were like ocassional messages to share what she was busy with, settling funeral rites, family issues, etc.

Then on the third day, the magic question came. She ask for a loan of $500 to settle some family issue. I even joke with her if she was referring to rmb500. Lol... Anyway, she said it was quite urgent and hope I can help. She even promise to return me the money at her next pay day.

As a friend, I would be willing to help. I said ok and within half an hour, she send me the remittance information and even taught me where to go and what to say as I told her I've never done this before. As she said that her family situation is urgent, she hope I could remit the money on the same day. Of course I do recall some of those scam strategies that I heard and read. I just wanted to "play things out" and see if this was a genuine case. So firstly I told her I'm busy with back-to-back meetings at work until quite late. So I will try to do it but no guarantee. Then I told her that since this is my first time doing remmitance, the counter staff may ask questions. So I suggested she take a photo of the front and back of her work permit card so I can use it as proof that I'm remmitting the money to a friend. Of course, I have my other list of questions and information to ask if I want to.

The moment she send me her front and back photo of her work permit card, I was telling myself "game over". Haha..

Here's why.......

Share more bro, quite interesting read

MouParkCoach
09-11-2017, 09:56 PM
Share more bro, quite interesting read

Good work CSIing too :)

Benta
09-11-2017, 10:14 PM
After my sumptuous dinner, I'm now ready to conclude my sharing.

So here's why I said it's "game over" for the PRC gal.

When I requested for her to send me her front and back of her work permit, she only send me the back of the pass. One glance and I was like, this is a VISIT PASS. Not even a work permit. Obviously I immediately suspect the name on the pass have been altered. Then I scrutinised other information. As I recalled when we first chat, she told me she just arrive in Singapore this year. However the issue date of the pass was middle of 2016. Lol... I decided then to continue to play along and said she should send me the front of the work permit too because the remittance officer may request to see the front and back of the permit. After a little pushing, she send me the front of the work permit, which was actually a visit pass. The next thing that astounded me was the company name on the pass was a construction company. Haha....

I then started interrogating her.
1. Why was her pass issue date middle of last year when she told me she only arrive in Singapore this year.
2. Why is her company a construction company and not a F&B company?

I couldn't be bothered to ask for more information as I know I have enough to convince myself that this is a scam.

I told her she will definitely not pass our stringent immigration with that pass. She insisted that she could and the pass was just a temporary pass. She kept pleading for my help with the money and she will repay me at her next pay day when she return to Singapore but I told her I cannot send money over with those information she shared and told her I was busy with work. I also decided I want to continue to play along and see what other tricks she can come up with.

For the next few days, I continue to greet her on wechat as usual and she replied in monosyllabus. A day later, she ask me again if I was going to help her without trying to convince me of her real identity and I said no. The next time I send her a message, it was rejected.

If anyone is wondering whether I am making up this story, I want to share that I still have snap shot of the visit pass(front and back) and also her wechat account.

This whole incident is true but I'm more perturb at how she could be so blatant to use such obviously fake identification to want to try to pass off as her own. I hope this sharing would be a lesson for us in this forum against those scammers.

Good one! Let them know that not all men here r easily con!

SocialCircle
10-11-2017, 07:48 AM
WeChat lots of scams.
Spoil the app.
Especially in Taiwan. WeChat lots of scam.
When u hear low price, unlimited shots n a chio Face, confirm is scam.
Once they tell u this combo, u free can play along else send them a pic of hell note.

Aware66
10-11-2017, 07:56 AM
Good one! Let them know that not all men here r easily con!

Agree. That's why bros and sis should come out and share to create awareness. Let's learn from one another. :)

Aware66
10-11-2017, 07:57 AM
WeChat lots of scams.
Spoil the app.
Once they tell u this combo, u free can play along else send them a pic of hell note.

Haha... I send picture of hell notes to those offering loans also. :D

SocialCircle
10-11-2017, 08:00 AM
Haha... I send picture of hell notes to those offering loans also. :D

Hahaha. The loan company would put u under their “DND” list ...
next time I try le.

Aware66
10-11-2017, 08:08 AM
Hahaha. The loan company would put u under their “DND” list ...
next time I try le.

I will throw party if loan company put me under the DND list. Haha.... :D

unsung80
12-11-2017, 09:06 PM
I started this thread, and i got to end it as well.

This will mark the final call of my conquest in 2017. I had so much fun with the local young ladies. Most were below 30 years of age. I felt kinda of lucky these wonderful ladies wanted to have fun with me despite being having a wide age gap.

Some of you may want to ask what's my secret? Well, the secret is your DESIRE and practice PATIENCE. Another very important point - you must treat a lady with good manner and respect.

People come and go in our life. It is pointless to pursue something that does not belong to you, as nothing is forever. So, i had enjoyed the moments with every lady this year - wild intercourse in her family bedroom, my first BDSM, blowjob in private building, fingering and fucking the most beautiful pussy i have ever seen in life, opened up a very conservative girl and she basically went wild with me was also unbelievable. Each session ended with much sweat and sexually pleased. Each conquest gave me so much satisfaction. Building up more confident to keep looking for more.

I don't like paying money at a woman just to have that quick pleasure, is just effortless. Having lots of money indeed makes the world spin around a person. But this is not my style. I don't have a million dollar account, i still got to squeeze on the damn train and bus each day like most people, i won't even consider myself handsome at all. However, through my experience (with plenty of failures), i had developed over the past years. I can tame and lay each lady as i wanted. Calling them a slut, they love being a slut for me, which even surprise me. I have to pull out quickly before these girls fall in love with me :eek:

If you are directly going to ask for sex or pay for it, you would not get it for sure. I have spoken to these girls about why would they accept me? Their feedback was, most guys opening statement was boring or demand sexual request. Don't make any stupid lewd remark when chatting initially as well. They will simply block you right away if they are not nice.

Through the practice of desire, i had achieved so much beyond my expectation this year. Is time to end it.

Am moving on, building on new goal and motivation, practice desire.

Good luck to all.

Gevelia
13-11-2017, 03:44 PM
I started this thread, and i got to end it as well.

This will mark the final call of my conquest in 2017. I had so much fun with the local young ladies. Most were below 30 years of age. I felt kinda of lucky these wonderful ladies wanted to have fun with me despite being having a wide age gap.

Some of you may want to ask what's my secret? Well, the secret is your DESIRE and practice PATIENCE. Another very important point - you must treat a lady with good manner and respect.

This is so very true .

unsung80
09-10-2019, 02:44 PM
Is towards the end of 2019! 2018 was not so fruitful as compare to the previous year. Is going to slow down eventually for me as life gets on. Howver 2019 was a decent one, met a lady younger than me by 13 years old via WeChat, yes again from WeChat. From normal talk into dirty photos sending and eventually lots of fun in the bedroom.

Some will wonder why he can't pick up any ladies from Wechat or other social app? Aside from my previous advice here, there is a lot more ingredients to a successful hook up all the way to the bedroom. Having a positive thought is very important. Is always our mind that screw us up, not necessary the situation or the girl we meeting. Sometimes we scare ourselve till we lose the will to take action and fear of rejection. Is always yourself to answer for, we all have to acknowledge that we first need to be responsible for ourselves than blaming.

memphisprints
09-10-2019, 03:19 PM
Well my story goes but not on Wechat, but on Tinder. Was new to Tinder and many a times swiped right when I wanted left, anyway cut the story short, had a match and I am a OL person, if you dress well and in a OL attire, I will go all ga ga. That's my fetish.

So when that match came, she claimed to be working in Keppal Shipyard as a Engineer and looking at her photos, I would have deemed she is of higher management and she was based in NYC but coming back to SIN soon. Ding dong msg over 1- 2weeks and spoke on the phone on wassap a few times and she sent me pics every now and then.

The bait was set, and I was about to bite, but alarm bells were ringing every now and then, example
- Her grammar and spelling was not of a working class executive
- Does not know the sitcom "Big Bang Theory"
- Always on Netflix and having cook in dinners
- No pics of NYC back ground in her shots
- No sense of urgency about moving back to SIN

Cos if you are finishing your contract in NYC, and moving back to SIN, you would be busy packing, finding accommodation, coordinating with the logistic partner to make sure all your stuff is taken care of. SO bombshell came when she said she will be staying at the Caribbean Condo near Vivo City, I was like, wah, big fish reel in le. Was so excited to see her and even offered to pick her from the airport.

Suddenly msg come in PDF file over wassap and was a tenant agreement, and stating the rent of the place, blah, blah, blah and the handling agent details. The mistake was the letter was post dated, (why would you need to post date a tenancy agreement of 2 weeks). Then next mistake was our postal code. From six numbers, it was 4 numbers. and the telephone numbers had no 6 in front.

So I was like, hmm................. block and delete contact liao. So just wanted to share how scams are made. As she wanted me to assist on the upfront rent before she returns to SIN and 3 months rent of $6000 a month was a big no no. So like that la, Tinder account also delete, but since TS suggested Wechat, I may try and see what happens hehehhe.

unsung80
09-10-2019, 03:36 PM
Well my story goes but not on Wechat, but on Tinder. Was new to Tinder and many a times swiped right when I wanted left, anyway cut the story short, had a match and I am a OL person, if you dress well and in a OL attire, I will go all ga ga. That's my fetish.

So when that match came, she claimed to be working in Keppal Shipyard as a Engineer and looking at her photos, I would have deemed she is of higher management and she was based in NYC but coming back to SIN soon. Ding dong msg over 1- 2weeks and spoke on the phone on wassap a few times and she sent me pics every now and then.

The bait was set, and I was about to bite, but alarm bells were ringing every now and then, example
- Her grammar and spelling was not of a working class executive
- Does not know the sitcom "Big Bang Theory"
- Always on Netflix and having cook in dinners
- No pics of NYC back ground in her shots
- No sense of urgency about moving back to SIN

Cos if you are finishing your contract in NYC, and moving back to SIN, you would be busy packing, finding accommodation, coordinating with the logistic partner to make sure all your stuff is taken care of. SO bombshell came when she said she will be staying at the Caribbean Condo near Vivo City, I was like, wah, big fish reel in le. Was so excited to see her and even offered to pick her from the airport.

Suddenly msg come in PDF file over wassap and was a tenant agreement, and stating the rent of the place, blah, blah, blah and the handling agent details. The mistake was the letter was post dated, (why would you need to post date a tenancy agreement of 2 weeks). Then next mistake was our postal code. From six numbers, it was 4 numbers. and the telephone numbers had no 6 in front.

So I was like, hmm................. block and delete contact liao. So just wanted to share how scams are made. As she wanted me to assist on the upfront rent before she returns to SIN and 3 months rent of $6000 a month was a big no no. So like that la, Tinder account also delete, but since TS suggested Wechat, I may try and see what happens hehehhe.

I think every chat has it's own scam, WeChat is no different! I repeat, no different! But funny, people still got scam because the opposite party is very convincing. The syndicate behind knows how to fool the weak brain using the right technique. I suggest think with a big brain than small brain. For your case is better to delete and move on quickly is the right way.

Tks for sharing!

unsung80
22-03-2020, 02:54 PM
How is everyone doing? Hope everyone be good and practise social responsibility, if is not over we ain't going to have more fun later.

Hope the past advice had help bros know some nice ladies from WeChat.

I met up with a divorced MILF late last year. After a period we had a go recently before this pandemic exploded. After our hot and sweaty round she lay on my chest, hand massage on my balls which is so sweet of her. So on bed i asked how many men she had chatted on WeChat.. she showed me her phone and there were like 50 over men, many good looking man, some very good self maintenance, age 40-50 but look youthful or clean appearance, most are very financially stable, own varies property, drive good car etc. She said most were gentlemen, however they are lonely and she met up with them to chat only. Some tried to be touchy but she's fine as long not overboard. And me the lucky bastard managed to bang her clean pussy.. :p

Neoguri
24-01-2022, 02:02 AM
How is everyone doing? Hope everyone be good and practise social responsibility, if is not over we ain't going to have more fun later.

.... :p

Was search "WeChat" thread and chance upon this.
I can second that all the good advises by bro Unsung80 are spot on!

Don't be lazy and ask for quick-fix contacts from others, as if they will just jump into bed with any stranger.
I kept a list of 27 ons I had.
Minus off 1 colleague, 1 on the same flight, 5 ktv hostess paid by my suppliers, the rest (20) are all from WeChat nearby feature.

It takes time and effort to build-up the relationship before they can be turned into ons.
Some become regular FBs, some a few times, most only once.
It is quite time consuming but the process is a challenge and interesting to me, and they are not whores whom you can get easily with money.

I love WeChat because the app offers privacy like different accounts and I can just switch and sign out and delete my hunting account without loosing my contacts, photos and chat history.

Happy Hunting!

unsung80
24-01-2022, 01:17 PM

Don't be lazy and ask for quick-fix contacts from others, as if they will just jump into bed with any stranger.
Minus off 1 colleague, 1 on the same flight, 5 ktv hostess paid by my suppliers, the rest (20) are all from WeChat nearby feature.

It takes time and effort to build-up the relationship before they can be turned into ons.
It is quite time consuming but the process is a challenge and interesting to me, and they are not whores whom you can get easily with money.

I love WeChat because the app offers privacy like different accounts and I can just switch and sign out and delete my hunting account without loosing my contacts, photos and chat history.

Happy Hunting!

Nice one bro, but advice definitely went on deaf ears for many who wants it quick, they are the type like to hunt, but there is no such thing as quick sex unless paying for it.

I enjoy the chatting process even though is time consuming. If mutual benefit and sastify each other need when chemistry is point on. The rest is history, always appreciate the first time and give her a damn good one, because she may never come back again. I know some ladies love to try out with different man. So when you had your chance grab it before is gone forever.

Neoguri
24-01-2022, 01:38 PM
Nice one bro, but advice definitely went on deaf ears for many who wants it quick, they are the type don't like to hunt, but there is no such thing as quick sex unless paying for it.

I enjoy the chatting process even though is time consuming. If mutual benefit and sastify each other need when chemistry is point on. The rest is history, always appreciate the first time and give her a damn good one, because she may never come back again. I know some ladies love to try out with different man. So when you had your chance grab it before is gone forever.

I will remember your advise about the first time.
Hope the pandemic would be over soon and I can travel and find some new meat. :D

unsung80
24-01-2022, 04:55 PM
Hope the pandemic would be over soon and I can travel and find some new meat. :D

local is always a good starting point isn't it. All the best.

SammyLee88
30-01-2022, 11:03 AM
mu hunt was in sugarbook.live, just started last week, hopefully can success this week for my CNY

SammyLee88
30-01-2022, 11:20 AM

Happy Hunting!

wechat has too many limitations made the user very difficult

SammyLee88
30-01-2022, 11:22 AM

after covid, is the time to travel and find the freshy girl

SammyLee88
30-01-2022, 11:22 AM
Hi i have tried wechat recently there are many prc and taiwan student offer freelace service $100 for 2 hour. Any brother tried before? Izzit a scam?

scare of scam, use sugarbook.live to find, do not cincai go any website

SammyLee88
30-01-2022, 11:23 AM
http://west-region.locanto.sg/ID_1810837010/Incall-svc-7-0ct-8-0ct.html

Hi bros, can anyone verify if this is real or fake? Thanks!

what is your experience so far? Manage to get real people?

SammyLee88
30-01-2022, 11:24 AM
I agree, if you are just looking for fun... slowly take your time. But dun take it serious. Just for FB or SP, i Regreat now, to commit a RS outside still have alot of fun day n nite... now kana control n my gf from wechat everyday checking my phone... sian...

take fun, no rule, no serious, just frees up yourself

Orange22
30-01-2022, 04:34 PM
mu hunt was in sugarbook.live, just started last week, hopefully can success this week for my CNY

wechat has too many limitations made the user very difficult

after covid, is the time to travel and find the freshy girl

take fun, no rule, no serious, just frees up yourself

Eh chee bai kia, can you please use one single post?

bigmannow
01-02-2022, 10:45 PM
Many of them wan serious rs

newbbewbs
02-02-2022, 11:04 AM

i rather people come here find than go your stupid website. I hope boss ban you and your clones. very annoying

unsung80
02-02-2022, 02:23 PM
Many of them wan serious rs

Then you can have many serious r/s. :D

PearPucker
02-02-2022, 05:27 PM

No real people, all fakes there. You are one of them.

SammyLee88
03-02-2022, 07:16 PM
i do have my fantastic honey encounter in sugarbook.live 2020 since covid

SammyLee88
03-02-2022, 07:17 PM
Then you can have many serious r/s. :D

yes hopefully can find a serious one, then can proceed the relationship

SammyLee88
03-02-2022, 07:18 PM

Happy Hunting!

wechat in SG still not many people used, so is hard to find people nearby

SammyLee88
03-02-2022, 07:19 PM
WeChat lots of scams.
Spoil the app.

if like this, which app you are confident to use ?

brainteo
11-08-2022, 02:44 PM

I met up with a divorced MILF late last year. After a period we had a go recently before this pandemic exploded. After our hot and sweaty round she lay on my chest, hand massage on my balls which is so sweet of her. So on bed i asked how many men she had chatted on WeChat.. she showed me her phone and there were like 50 over men, many good looking man, some very good self maintenance, age 40-50 but look youthful or clean appearance, most are very financially stable, own varies property, drive good car etc. She said most were gentlemen, however they are lonely and she met up with them to chat only. Some tried to be touchy but she's fine as long not overboard. And me the lucky bastard managed to bang her clean pussy.. :p

Gosh does she has a tatto behind her back? Are we encounter the same girl?

unsung80
11-08-2022, 09:57 PM
Gosh does she has a tatto behind her back? Are we encounter the same girl?

Is a small world but not a small earth. :D

weeweeman
14-08-2022, 06:38 PM

That's what I tell all the gals I bonk also . Just meet the rest for chat only bang her cause she special

unsung80
24-02-2024, 11:54 AM
Hope all bros are well and happy bonking in a healthy state of body and mind!

Last day of CNY and I wish everyone a Prosperous Dragon Year.

I haven't been here for a long time as site was blocked, it is kinda of refreshing to come back after a few years.

Is been around 14 years and I have met countless women on WeChat. I also have aged, not boyish looking anymore. Is a challenge to chat up with more cute ladies as there are more better looking or cute boys around, that is ok. I had my fair share and is the next generation of boys and girls to enjoy. The key is not to get too addicted and affect your daily life and life decades ago, I don't want any members here to get hook. Looking back is fun to meet various ladies but actually later in life I find it meaningless, no regret though.

I might pen down a few more stories, if I am still able to access the site, or have the time.

Remember to always play safe, bring a rubber along when playing. Don't live your life in regret later when small head takes over your big head.

kakalim
24-02-2024, 04:10 PM
Very good share bro unsung80.
May you have a prosperous year too! :)