View Full Version : NEW SYT babes Model Model

bo2503
21-02-2007, 08:24 PM
name>nina 22yo 167cm 44kg 34B' 24' 35'
nationlity :thai
fair skin sweet and nice girl
langgauge : good english
pm me with your name contact & e-mail or sms direct

clik to photo (http://sg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos)

sex4LiFe
22-02-2007, 10:05 AM
bro.. u post twice liao.. but both links to your supposed gal all not wrking leh.. there r bros here that prefer to view the goods first before "purchasing" it.

mazix
22-02-2007, 11:16 AM
wat"s the damage?

lordwild
22-02-2007, 01:10 PM
Threadstarter is online but not responding??? :confused:

asknot3
22-02-2007, 01:30 PM
Threadstarter is online but not responding??? Threadstarter under moderation so can't respond in real time.;)

onion_rings
22-02-2007, 01:31 PM
Threadstarter under moderation so can't respond in real time.;)

Oic so did he already respond to u liao? :D

asknot3
22-02-2007, 01:34 PM
Oic so did he already respond to u liao? of course he did and you already know liao ma...keke:D

y&gblf
23-02-2007, 08:23 AM
Bros,

That's a photo of Lili that I put up. Look at the stats stated and compare it with the photo. How can that be 34B'?

Benefit of doubt, maybe threadstarter attached the wrong link.

YoungHeart
23-02-2007, 09:26 AM
Think the pic link on both Bo's thread is wrong.
Went to the bo's group to see, nina not bad looking, studio pics of cos la.
But too bad stats abit tall for me

codicerous
23-02-2007, 08:18 PM
yeah.. group pic looks very chio... waiting FRs to confirm :D

leungccsg
26-02-2007, 03:36 PM
Nina FR

Got a slot this PM and head down to destination. Went up and a tall SYT open the door. She is 1.67m ! Good for me. She is dressed in short skirt and white top. Bathtub is filled so prompt to shower. she undressed and seen a bushy pussy, but boobs is nicely shaped. She is a Thailand penthouse model with 02 magazine to show.

No bathtub treatment and only thorough washing. I have never seen her smile from the moment i am in the room and asked her why ..... she says she is sick. Poor Girl caught a cold. Proceed to bed for actions. This is the first time when on bed that i felt i am the one who is going to service a customer as she just strip naked and sleep beside me without any actions. So i began to kiss her from neck to boobs. She into NO frenching.... so sian half. she is aroused and began servicing me with catbath all the way down south and gave a BBBJ. BBBJ no tongue actions ,surping and deep throat. Just sucking the head. Not very shiok. Quickly capp and asked her start with cowgirl and then i do my favourite positon with her leg on my shoulder for deep penetration. After 15mins , fired 1st shot.

Washed up myself and then rest at bed. She came and sleep beside me but no close contact. Imagine lying down together , her head on my shoulder but body not touching at all. Damp sian....

Gave her a benefit of doubt that she is sick. So i asked to leave early. Everything done within 45mins, paid up and off i go.

Ratings
Looks : 7.5
Boobs : 7.5
BBBJ : 5.0
FJ : 6.0
Attitude: 6.0 * sick
Overall : 7.0

* First time trying a penthouse Model.

southshore06
04-03-2007, 09:02 AM
Nina FR

GOt a slot this morning and proceed as distination.

AS usal press bell and wait. A SYT open. Immediately excited as she is that kind of look i like. VEry sweet ,fair. JUst like the picture.

She bath herself and then ly down on the bed with blanket.

SHe don't talk much wahtever how much i try to talk to her.

Inshort it seems like i am servicing her rather than the other way.

During the entire session, she will turn her head away! What a waste consider i like her look.

Ratings
Looks : 8.7
Boobs : 8
BBBJ : NONE
FJ : 2.0
Attitude:3 ( if 0 considered no fuck)

SHe seems very inexperience and hate her job. SHe give me a feeling that she just want to go home and end all this.

I must say becasue of her looks, height and sweetness, she is really 1 of the most beautiful FL i seen. DOn't get me wrong, i don't regret this session even with that attitute.

durapacz
04-03-2007, 05:36 PM
Pls PM photo link, damage and contact no. to me. Thanks!

Nidtayasan
04-03-2007, 11:51 PM
Clicked on link but cannot see photo?

durapacz
15-03-2007, 11:33 AM
I've read the previous messages w/ interest. On 4 Mar I requested contact info but have yet to receive any reply.

I'm posting again because the alleged photo of Nina raises some very interesting questions. Firstly, I recognize the gal because her photos appeared a few months ago in XXX141, a popular website in HK which I like to review from time to time to see what I've been missing. She is indeed very pretty. Just look carefully & you can see www.XXX141.com on the pic. Secondly, she is a PRC, not Thai.

We therefore need an explanation from bro bo2503. Wrong link perhaps? I would also like to ask the two bros who wrote the FR on Nina whether they actually met the gal in the pic.

Incidentally, the photo link often doesn't work.

BTW. bro2503 may want to provide the correct pic of Nina.

Thx

omoide
15-03-2007, 12:27 PM
triple post.

omoide
15-03-2007, 12:30 PM
triple post

omoide
15-03-2007, 12:40 PM
bro,

no need to be so suspicious.
i tried nina. she is the one who was in the pictures bo sent out.
however, having said that, i concur with the rest of the bros that her service did not reach up to expectations.
it was still relatively ok for me because i could converse with her in thai. and yes, she is thai.
but she seems like a girl who is unwilling to be in this line of work.
she is really pretty, but i doubt we'll ever see her again in FL.

i think by the time you asked bo for a slot, it might have been the last day or so of work. and bo has a reputation of not being internet savvy.

hope that answers your queries.

relax. :cool:

I've read the previous messages w/ interest. On 4 Mar I requested contact info but have yet to receive any reply.

I'm posting again because the alleged photo of Nina raises some very interesting questions. Firstly, I recognize the gal because her photos appeared a few months ago in XXX141, a popular website in HK which I like to review from time to time to see what I've been missing. She is indeed very pretty. Just look carefully & you can see www.XXX141.com on the pic. Secondly, she is a PRC, not Thai.

We therefore need an explanation from bro bo2503. Wrong link perhaps? I would also like to ask the two bros who wrote the FR on Nina whether they actually met the gal in the pic.

Incidentally, the photo link often doesn't work.

BTW. bro2503 may want to provide the correct pic of Nina.

Thx

durapacz
15-03-2007, 06:11 PM
bro,

no need to be so suspicious.
i tried nina. she is the one who was in the pictures bo sent out.
however, having said that, i concur with the rest of the bros that her service did not reach up to expectations.
it was still relatively ok for me because i could converse with her in thai. and yes, she is thai.
but she seems like a girl who is unwilling to be in this line of work.
she is really pretty, but i doubt we'll ever see her again in FL.

i think by the time you asked bo for a slot, it might have been the last day or so of work. and bo has a reputation of not being internet savvy.

hope that answers your queries.

relax. :cool:

Hi bro,

Thx a lot for your clarifications. Also my sincere apologies to you and bo.

It's a shame that she is no longer available because I really like to have a fj w/ her despite her subpar service. I guess I'm a sucker for looks.