PDA

View Full Version : Share some tips: dealing with MLM gem

andthenhor
25-08-2017, 10:40 PM
Next week meeting a young girl who wanna share with me her MLM business.
Very pretty, GND.
Know her coz my not so close friend give her my contact.

Come share how would you play your chess, make your move.
Share 10apples with any sharers.

sexcision
26-08-2017, 02:50 AM
Next week meeting a young girl who wanna share with me her MLM business.
Very pretty, GND.
Know her coz my not so close friend give her my contact.

Come share how would you play your chess, make your move.
Share 10apples with any sharers.

MLM group will normally teach their members to guide their new recruit, spend time on ppl interested in their business and dun waste time on thoes who does not.
First step will be to be very interested in whichever bull shit she sells. Money will have to be spent to join or start.
They will also have weekly events to brain wash new recruits and members. Go with her and spend time with her.
The rest see your sweet mouth and skill liao

andthenhor
26-08-2017, 01:20 PM
anyone else got any move to share?

LeonLurker
26-08-2017, 07:46 PM
Dun call out her bull shit first. Show enough interest in whatever she is selling but jus dun look too silly or stupid.

If u want to get on the top of her priority list, drop some subtle hints at appropriate timings that you will be able to bring in more recruits for her. That will get her to spend more time and effort on you, cos of the 'big haul' she will have.

This kind of MLM gem quite hard to get wan lah. They likely also know you interested cos u interested in them only. Careful u kena use only, then waste time waste money, 'lose wife lose soldier'. Good luck bro! All depends on your acting and technique liao.

cuven123
27-08-2017, 11:17 AM
Please remember to take her picture / video . :)