PDA

View Full Version : Friends? Companion? Fwb? Chat buddy?

yangyang77
23-08-2017, 07:14 AM
Good morning to all bros n sis!

Work's been tough, so is life.
Cut the story short.
I'm looking for a female who are open to making friends and/or even more. But it all depends on both our chemistry. Nothing is impossible, right? ;)

Here's a short intro about myself,
Name: Yang
Sex: Male
Height: 170cm
Weight: 60-62
Body size: Average, workout regularly (swim, jog, slight workout)
Picture of me? Ask and you'll have it. But I'd be Glad if we could be honest with one another and have an exchange in pic due to privacy/discreet concerns.
Preferably chat via WeChat, if not pm here before proceed further.

Looking for,
I don't need an angel or a goddess. Just someone who are friendly, outgoing, can be a listening ear, at least a lil open minded (so is the world now) and cute :p

*Haters stay away, don't need anymore in my life

Hope everyone have a great day n week ahead!
Cheers n all the best! 😆

Cuntworth
23-08-2017, 07:26 AM
Got pic to show???:D

yangyang77
23-08-2017, 07:30 AM
Got pic to show???:D

Hahhha awkward to exchange pic with a guy right?

Cuntworth
23-08-2017, 08:55 AM
Hahhha awkward to exchange pic with a guy right?

Dun need to exchange just post here for all the shy members who are interested :D

motorsiowSG
23-08-2017, 09:16 AM
Bro Y, U forgot to indicate your dick size. :D

yangyang77
23-08-2017, 09:34 AM
Dun need to exchange just post here for all the shy members who are interested :D

Hahaha privacy bro.. if not I would too :3

yangyang77
23-08-2017, 09:35 AM

because that's not the main focus haha! But I would say average, nothing to brag about as I may have high expectation on that. Different people have different preference yes ?

Optimus_Prime
23-08-2017, 10:45 AM

Cut the story short.
I'm looking for a female who are open to making friends and/or even more. But it all depends on both our chemistry. Nothing is impossible, right? ;)

Looking for,
I don't need an angel or a goddess. Just someone who are friendly, outgoing, can be a listening ear, at least a lil open minded (so is the world now) and cute :p

Cheers n all the best! 😆
So you come to sex forum to look for a friend of the opposite gender??!?!! :confused:

This is a Singapore Commercial Sex forum. Means money and sex. Both not mentioned in your posts Lei

yangyang77
23-08-2017, 01:51 PM
So you come to sex forum to look for a friend of the opposite gender??!?!! :confused:

This is a Singapore Commercial Sex forum. Means money and sex. Both not mentioned in your posts Lei

Please read closely, partly yes, looking for fwb as well. But that's not my main priority. Hope that explains. Have a great day ahead bro (:

yangyang77
23-08-2017, 10:53 PM
Nite nite everybody zzz

yangyang77
24-08-2017, 01:23 PM
Nom nom nom nom

masterwanker
24-08-2017, 09:04 PM

Erect or non-erect ? :p

Optimus_Prime
24-08-2017, 09:48 PM
Please read closely, partly yes, looking for fwb as well. But that's not my main priority. Hope that explains. Have a great day ahead bro (:

Fwb - So it's looking for girls to give you sex for free lah :D:D and it's not stated anywhere in your post lah.

Your main priority as it's been on the last 4-5 threads you started previously are to find members of the opposite gender to talk and then become your fwb hopefully because you really got nothing to offer back.

Have a great day ahead, bro. And I mean it unlike you.

yangyang77
24-08-2017, 10:20 PM
Fwb - So it's looking for girls to give you sex for free lah :D:D and it's not stated anywhere in your post lah.

Your main priority as it's been on the last 4-5 threads you started previously are to find members of the opposite gender to talk and then become your fwb hopefully because you really got nothing to offer back.

Have a great day ahead, bro. And I mean it unlike you.

Hmmmmmmmm...... not sure what are you aiming or targeting at. But well, if you feel what you said are true then so be it! Cheers mate! Hope you have a wonderful week ahead ;) I mean it this time!

PS. I hope u get what you want too, be it in life, girls, money etc. We all want all of these. I wish us the best of luck!

yangyang77
24-08-2017, 10:20 PM
Erect or non-erect ? :p

That's crude hahaha! 😂

yangyang77
25-08-2017, 07:15 AM
Knock knock

yangyang77
25-08-2017, 07:04 PM
Jiak din din loh~

yangyang77
26-08-2017, 03:42 PM
Boring Saturday~

yangyang77
27-08-2017, 12:40 PM
Sunny Sunday!

yangyang77
27-08-2017, 11:10 PM
Nitex everybody---

yangyang77
29-08-2017, 01:29 PM
What to eat for lunch.. humphhh...

yangyang77
03-09-2017, 02:06 PM
Hope everyone have a great weekN! (((:

yangyang77
04-09-2017, 10:03 PM
Anybody up for chat?

yangyang77
01-10-2017, 06:17 PM

Cut the story short.

Here's a short intro about myself,
Name: Yang
Sex: Male
Height: 170cm
Weight: 60-62
Body size: Average, workout regularly (swim, jog, slight workout)
Picture of me? Ask and you'll have it. But I'd be Glad if we could be honest with one another and have an exchange in pic due to privacy/discreet concerns.
Preferably chat via WeChat, if not pm here before proceed further.

Looking for,

Cheers n all the best! 😆

Been sometime... How's every1 weeknd? :p