PDA

View Full Version : Earn $300....loose customer

diver69er
15-02-2007, 07:11 PM
Thought long and hard b4 deciding to write this......bcause there are many kakis/loyal customers of this OKT.....but got a bad experience n jus gotta blow off some steam.
Anyway....decided to book a euro tarma from this okt.....dun wanna mention name as u can c 4 yourself not many provide euro gals.
As agreed ...$300...2 shots....90mins..Went to hotel.......Gotta admit was greeted by 2 gorgeous POLISH girls.Anyway.....got down 2 action......after 40 mins......fired off 1st round.Was asked to take a shower.....was sweating like mad....so agreed.
When i got out......was surprized to find that both girls are fully dressed.:confused: Told them that i paid for 2 rounds......but they said NO....$300 is only for 1 shot......n asked me to get dressed as they have another customer coming.Msg okt.....but got no reply.LL got dressed.....and left after 45 mins.
OKT later msg me....saying its misunderstanding.....n offer me a discount next time.
I tink its fair to offer discount to try to win back yr customer....but okt need to tell their girls EXACTLY wat is the agreement.
$$$ i have....i hv a well paying job.....but i still work hard to earn every cent of it.If these girls....in their eagerness to make a quick $$$.....end up offending their customers........You, the okt are the ones who loose out.I can always take my business elsewhere.
Jus remember......we work hard.....and we also want to play HARD.Dun wanna end up getting pissed off.Remember GEMS.....Going the extra mile for service.
Anyway ..... just gotta get this off my chest.
ZAP all my points for all i care.This is MY opinion.:mad:

RedJacket
15-02-2007, 07:17 PM
Understand your situation. But sometimes maybe the OKT get mixed up. Maybe you can give that OKT another chance.

sexrookie
15-02-2007, 07:30 PM
Hi,

I personally beleive that agreement been make must be honour.
This is how a business should run. Nowadays "Customer Focus" is the key word in business.

I believe all brother out there do not want this to happen to you,

Everyone do have the right to let off "steam" as long as this is a positive. There is no make up stories and I do not think you will be zapped. I asume.

Or maybe I kanna ZAPPED later for this feedback.

You are just giving and sharing your feedback and hope that this will not happen to other brothers. This will definately minus off or avoid any midunderstanding between OKT, Gals and customer.

Finally 3 parties are happy and we reading the FL is also happy for you and will want to try out the gem. More income for OKT, right

Just my 2 cents

Brinjal
15-02-2007, 07:31 PM
actually I think offering discount for next time is not good enough. If you already paid $300 which is for two shots and only gets one, you have actually been shortchanged this time round. I think he must refund you .... in full if he wants to do out of goodwill or at least $150 on the second shot that did not materialise. The OKT can then offer you a discount on ur next shot to retain customer if he wants to provide good service

lordwild
15-02-2007, 07:49 PM
Bro, I know how you feel man.

If I were you, I'd forget about the discount and take my business elsewhere. I believe there are not many tarma sessions in a day so it would be pretty difficult to have a misunderstanding.

Anyways, in today's market, the supply is definitely more than demand. And if OKTs do not know how to keep customers happy in such a competitive environment, then it's their loss.

We work hard for our money and there's always better choices elsewhere.

Some OKTs won't be happy with what I post here but they should really think hard how to run a reputable business.

Maybe they can start reading Ron Kaufman's best seller: "Up Your Service!" :D

youngeric
15-02-2007, 08:11 PM
Thought long and hard b4 deciding to write this......bcause there are many kakis/loyal customers of this OKT.....but got a bad experience n jus gotta blow off some steam.

$$$ i have....i hv a well paying job.....but i still work hard to earn every cent of it.If these girls....in their eagerness to make a quick $$$.....end up offending their customers........You, the okt are the ones who loose out.I can always take my business elsewhere.
Jus remember......we work hard.....and we also want to play HARD.Dun wanna end up getting pissed off.Remember GEMS.....Going the extra mile for service.

Hi diver69er!

Sorry to hear your situation. But what happened to you is not unique & I am sure it has happened to us too.

Some OKTs are only interested in the present deal & do not think of the future. So no point talking about business ethics & thinking of the future to them.

What you can do to prevent this is:

1. Never pay the FLs. Once you do, you will never get your money back.
2. Call the OKT & keep calling him till he gets through. If his phone is turned off, you know its likely to be deliberate.
2. Check with the FLs the rates before session starts.

YE

gottasexu
15-02-2007, 09:04 PM
care to share who is this OKT?
operate outside? or here?

Sayangku
15-02-2007, 09:08 PM
Bro, you really kenna short-changed man, $300 for Tarma, how can it be for 1 shot? suppose to be 90 minutes but was chase out before 60 mins, WTF lor....

This OKT should really compensate you. I think i know who the OKT, thanks for the warning :)

Good thread...

VicOh
15-02-2007, 09:12 PM

Hi bro diver69er, sorry to hear about your bad experience. But since I just started a thread on my 2 new euros (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=66249), some ppl here (and some of my regulars) have question me if i am that OKT. Worse, some w/o finding the truth, assume i am the one and start zapping me.

Bo tai bo ji tio zap, so here i am to clarify things. Bro diver69er, i am not asking you to name that OKT or the gals if you do not wish so but please clarify that I am not the one you go through and also the 2 gals you tried are not mine.

Appreciated. :)

suckerll
15-02-2007, 09:16 PM
Some OKTs are only interested in the present deal & do not think of the future. So no point talking about business ethics & thinking of the future to them.this is becos they are in a highly dangerous trade so they will want to make their $ fast n if can then have repeats:rolleyes:

wthtrash
15-02-2007, 09:51 PM
Bro Diver69er,

Wow... super unlucky man.
Nvm, CNY coming next year will be a better bonking year!:D
Dun get upset too much.
Let me try to up u.

Virginhell
15-02-2007, 10:16 PM
diver69er>>>Hmm....I think I know who you are referring to...not many OKTs provide euro gals...plus tarma...plus lousy service. I did highlight my displeasure in other threads before with regards to this OKT....overcharged me too and never refund or compensate or even apologise...just keep quiet all the way and act blur....

Its ok lor...I used to be that OKT very very regular customer, can like order 2 separate gals in a week when I'm feeling damn horny....guess I just take my business elsewhere. There are many good and realiable OKTs out there....just surf around and read the comments on them....and you will know.

Anyway, happy bonking to all the bros out there and have a happy CNY :D

murali
15-02-2007, 10:33 PM
how come dun dare to say openly who is it?

just say it out and let the OKT dispute it here in the 'open' lor....

is it m*e**g*t or v*c**h?:confused:

Hanxinco88
15-02-2007, 11:19 PM
Anyway....decided to book a euro tarma from this oktGoing the extra mile for service.

I think you should reveal the OKT's name......if not what's the purpose of your posting? There are so many OKts here in the forum.....and can tell you many are also doing euro too.....no pint KPKB here and expect us to guess....
Since you are not worried about zapping( btw...no need to worry...) and other things....juts post big big the name and we will see..........

Cheers!!!!!

CBLOVER
16-02-2007, 12:05 AM
bro u should ask for REFUND !!!!!!!
Or TERKAN the OKT Go report to police or AV
just make up story say you lost $$$ in the room
bring attention to their hotel room

those F#@^!%G OKT always wanna act blur blur
its time to WAKE Him up !!!

CBLOVER
16-02-2007, 12:18 AM
yo bro diver89er

done a quick searh on OKT providing Euro girls
they are VicOh & mdelight
are they one of them or another
care to reveal??
can Pm me ??

KIM JONG ll
16-02-2007, 12:30 AM
i also have bad experience b4...
take biz elsewhere?
prob is...how u know it's not the same okt?

sometimes i feel the same okt using different names leh...

diver69er
16-02-2007, 01:15 AM
Sorry bro VicOh......i will state here that it is NOT you.We hv not done business b4.After a while......cooled down a bit., I now dun really blame the okt bcause i tink its the greedyness of his 2 girls.If i were him.....i'd send those 2 girls packing.I will not reveal his name.......But his 2 girls are ALEXANDRA & MISCHELLE.U can figure it out yourself.Maybe i really unlucky......its my first deal wif this okt....n that other bros had a fine time thru him......so make your own judgements.New year is upon us.....Lets forget the past and look forward to new conquests.CHEERS EVERYONE.:o

AngieIII
16-02-2007, 04:11 AM
:mad: You again!

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=65799&highlight=mdelight

fattyman
16-02-2007, 04:32 AM
Bro diver69er,

Finally you've come to your senses, sometimes the problem lies with the girls & not exactly with the okts, reason being some okts have no total control (100%) over the girls once they're here.

Bear in mind that never ever named the girls or the okts publicly becoz this is part & parcel of the game, be it you're in BKK, Amsterdam or Sinkeepore.

Everyone bound to experience some minor hiccups here & there which is why sometimes it makes our bonking expedition feel with so much fun, excitement, sextisfaction, anxiety or anger, its unavoidable.

Personally i find a lot of the bonkers here are very immature & ludicrous, at $150/90/2, they EXPECT the girls to be :
beautiful, young, white with smooth skin, cheap, tight pussy hole, birthless, deep throat, BBBJ suction with power, anal, frenching, girlfriend feeling, provide excellent service, be accommodative enough able to rotate 360 degrees for them to thrust in whatever position they like, last but not least must CUM right in front of their eyes.:D

If any of these FLs failed to deliver, all they know is complained, complained & complained & put ALL the blame on others except themselves, worst still to avenge by writting bad report on the girls as well as the okts.

And when others are not happy, they start to flame, zap, accused others of kpkb etc...........sadly they failed to look at themselves first, very typical immature singaporean attitude.

Remember these FLs are not professionals, don't expect them to provide or perform everything as stated, there's always a risk that they'll fail to deliver one or two & pls never hold the okt for responsibility, they are just the middleman that's all. So long as you get the basic licking, blowjob, time given & eventually rammed the pussy, the deal is considered done, anything more than that considered a bonus.

Bro diver69er, i understand your fustration & the money you'd spent, hopefully you'll have better luck in your next bonking session, who knows ;)

reisen
16-02-2007, 07:13 AM
Bear in mind that never ever named the girls or the okts publicly becoz this is part & parcel of the game, be it you're in BKK, Amsterdam or Sinkeepore.

Why not? The OKT name themselves public;y and the girls publicly.

Personally i find a lot of the bonkers here are very immature & ludicrous, at $150/90/2, they EXPECT the girls to be :
beautiful, young, white with smooth skin, cheap, tight pussy hole, birthless, deep throat, BBBJ suction with power, anal, frenching, girlfriend feeling, provide excellent service, be accommodative enough able to rotate 360 degrees for them to thrust in whatever position they like, last but not least must CUM right in front of their eyes.:D

Remember these FLs are not professionals, don't expect them to provide or perform everything as stated, there's always a risk that they'll fail to deliver one or two & pls never hold the okt for responsibility, they are just the middleman that's all. So long as you get the basic licking, blowjob, time given & eventually rammed the pussy, the deal is considered done, anything more than that considered a bonus.

Why not. They ARE pros. 150bucks is 1 week salary in their hometown, even in Eastern Europe. We should expect more. If the OKT market "with CIM" the the girl jolly well do CIM. What would MY customers think if I hand over a condo with no kitchen?

Just my view.

murali
16-02-2007, 07:23 AM
I now dun really blame the okt bcause i tink its the greedyness of his 2 girls.If i were him.....i'd send those 2 girls packing.I will not reveal his name.......But his 2 girls are ALEXANDRA & MISCHELLE.U can figure it out yourself.well finally u have given us a clue of who he is ;)

whether his gals are greedy or not is not ur problem, he'd better get his house in order before starting his biz,no such thing as discount next time, bad feelings already exist and goodwill gone liao

wanna be OKT must be able to handle his stable of 'horses' at the very least:mad:

well, seems like forum maturing and pple are more willing to save their pwr for adding points instead of zapping, kudos to all

VicOh
16-02-2007, 07:32 AM
Sorry bro VicOh......i will state here that it is NOT you.We hv not done business b4.

Thank you bro. ;)

soulscreamer
16-02-2007, 08:19 AM
Anyway....decided to book a euro tarma from this okt.....dun wanna mention name as u can c 4 yourself not many provide euro gals.
As agreed ...$300...2 shots....90mins..Went to hotel.......Gotta admit was greeted by 2 gorgeous POLISH girls.Anyway.....got down 2 action......after 40 mins......fired off 1st round.Was asked to take a shower.....was sweating like mad....so agreed.
When i got out......was surprized to find that both girls are fully dressed.:confused: Told them that i paid for 2 rounds......but they said NO....$300 is only for 1 shot......n asked me to get dressed as they have another customer coming.Msg okt.....but got no reply.LL got dressed.....and left after 45 mins.
OKT later msg me....saying its misunderstanding.....n offer me a discount next time.
I tink its fair to offer discount to try to win back yr customer....but okt need to tell their girls EXACTLY wat is the agreement.

I already boycotted that certain OKT providing Euro..and these cheebye ang moh seems to think we should just meekly fuck and go home. The OKt also damn guai lan, now he dun wanna take my business...think just report this fucker one fine day...The FL league is good now, no point letting someone like this spoil it..

Danie|_Boy
16-02-2007, 01:06 PM
good piont bro btw can up my points?

sammyboyfor
16-02-2007, 01:17 PM

You can have loose girls in this business but you can't have a loose customer... only a SMALL customer.:p

InsiderFcuker
16-02-2007, 01:46 PM

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1820264&postcount=13

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1819141&postcount=7

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1816821&postcount=8

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1764419&postcount=16

Acidburnt
16-02-2007, 01:57 PM
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1820264&postcount=13

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1819141&postcount=7

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1816821&postcount=8

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=1764419&postcount=16

Lolx, detective at work. Why this fattyman posting so different ? one moment say this the next moment slap his own face with his dick ? :D

Sayangku
16-02-2007, 02:06 PM
You can have loose girls in this business but you can't have a loose customer... only a SMALL customer.:p

Boss, i think he meant lose, not loose, hahaha, you dun suan him already lah. I think this OKT should clarify this matter lor

The_Hustler
16-02-2007, 04:07 PM

Hehe, shows how green you are for a sex forum boss. Why customers cannot loose? You go check those S&M threads where customers do have thier anus probbed by Dominatrix Mistresses... thus resulting in 'looseness'. Kekeke... u better stay away from giving ur 2 cents worth on stuffs u not sure..lest u wanna get urself 'loosen' upp too. Stick to ur 'advice' and 'advise'. Wahaha.

Gong Xi Fa Cai Sam!
The Hustler

The_Hustler
16-02-2007, 04:10 PM
To the threadstarter, no scare no scare... just expose this unethical OKT here and many bros will be more than willing top back u up and even boycott.

Money is hard earned and FL scenes are supposed to be enjoyed on a goodwill, trust basis. If the OKT or even Customers fuck it up... then he/she should be banish from here.

Budget 6969,
The Hustler

sammyboyfor
16-02-2007, 04:50 PM
You go check those S&M threads where customers do have thier anus probbed by Dominatrix Mistresses...

I'm not having that sort of shit in this forum. :mad: Anyone who likes being buggered should bugger off.:eek:

lover8boy
16-02-2007, 04:51 PM
bro, u must have receive email from okt sam cos I also see the euro tarma advertised. I myself was tempted to call too. cos the girls look great. Was their service good? bbbj or covered bj? anyway, i have learned not to trust sam. few times i view the girls and if the person and picture dont match, i tell him off. once in a while will come across a gem.. cheers..

Sorry bro VicOh......i will state here that it is NOT you.We hv not done business b4.After a while......cooled down a bit., I now dun really blame the okt bcause i tink its the greedyness of his 2 girls.If i were him.....i'd send those 2 girls packing.I will not reveal his name.......But his 2 girls are ALEXANDRA & MISCHELLE.U can figure it out yourself.Maybe i really unlucky......its my first deal wif this okt....n that other bros had a fine time thru him......so make your own judgements.New year is upon us.....Lets forget the past and look forward to new conquests.CHEERS EVERYONE.:o

The_Hustler
16-02-2007, 05:09 PM
I'm not having that sort of shit in this forum. :mad: Anyone who likes being buggered should bugger off.:eek:

Then why dun u bugger them off at the Health Centre Section, with a prominent thread title in there?

Double standards? Kekeke.

Got standard,
The Hustler

Castrol
16-02-2007, 05:21 PM
As agreed ...$300...2 shots....90mins..Went to hotel.......

up to now, i still dont understand why got customers want to order 2 shots even before meeting the prostitute. even if saw the prostitute already, they dont even know whether the pros provide good service or shiok to fuck or not, right?

fuck one time first then decide if wanna extend, or RTF another day, cannot? :confused:

sammyboyfor
16-02-2007, 05:34 PM
You think I'm going to bother to keep track of 45,000 posts per month on the off chance of tracking down some loose assholes??? Gimme a break. :rolleyes:

Then why dun u bugger them off at the Health Centre Section, with a prominent thread title in there?

Double standards? Kekeke.

Got standard,
The Hustler

funfuck
16-02-2007, 05:48 PM

If you think you are not being treated fairly as stated in the deals, then I would suggest you to call the okt and talk to him face to face in the room to sort things out.

If okt did not pick up the phone and the girls insist they have customers coming and ask you to leave the room, don't do as the girls told you. I believe by doing so, the girls may have no choice but to call okt and when he turn up, clarify things with him personally.

There is no such things as LL cos you have this basic rights as a customer. Hope you a better encounter in the future.

Frankiestine
16-02-2007, 05:52 PM
Haiz consumer not satisfied can turn to the toothless CASE but samster not sextisfied...who can we turn to???

lordwild
16-02-2007, 06:07 PM
:mad: You again!

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=65799&highlight=mdelight

So it's really him? I keep seeing him advertise but no FRs....

happycamper
16-02-2007, 09:25 PM
Bro threadstarter, next time just feel free to name the OKT why worry so much? You have been screwed over by the bugger why bother to cover up for him and let other customers get screwed over???? Forum= share information, not just to vent :D

Next time just sit at sofa don't leave wait until OKT solve your problem then leave. By the way there is no such thing as a "MISUNDERSTANDING" it is always very clear to the FL what they must do unless OKT never inform. If so it is also not a misunderstanding it is the OKT's slip up. You should not be required to pay for his mistakes.

2 cents
have a happy CNY

XsilencerX
17-02-2007, 04:50 AM
Brother urs not as bad as mine. i booked this girl from one OKT. $160 for 2shots/90mins. i went in 15mins TCSS, then she called her frens in and chatted for fucking good 1 hour. and then after that she left. luckily OKT got reimburse me! 1 FOC session back if not i sure dulan until go sio his diam. hahas :D

diver69er
17-02-2007, 05:30 AM
Hi all......firstly......for all those who r still curious or still in the dark......I will say this....Bro Lover8boy has hit the jackpot.Enough said.Its now crystal clear.
Secondly, theres a FR on these 2 girls......and it seems to me that bro also paid $300....n seems like he got off 1 round.Maybe he left willingly.......but if not....that means this hv happen b4.
I hv done business wif other okt....n must say that their service to date is excellent.I jus want to let the okts here know that the bros here all jus want to hv fun......we dun expect everything under the sky.....just dun cheat us.Imagine if we decided to boycott you.......:eek:
Lastly,I'm surprised my points went up.....and not down.So.....to all bros who have upped me........THANK YOU VERY MUCH.:)

GhostRay
17-02-2007, 08:47 AM
Lolx, detective at work. Why this fattyman posting so different ? one moment say this the next moment slap his own face with his dick ? :D
Maybe he kenna zap left right till he blur.

Acidburnt
17-02-2007, 09:03 AM
Maybe he kenna zap left right till he blur.

No lah, obviously is an OKT clone. Past postings out to sabo other OKT by telling them to reduce their price.

Now kena shoot, he defend himself

Too many clones, he forgot which is which. :D

Manow
17-02-2007, 09:43 AM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=65958

anyrider69
Samster (M)

Re: New Busty Euro Vixens

ld like to start where Bro diver69er left off.

many thanks
--------------------------------------------------------

bro diver69er, not to worry. Bro anyride69r will continue where u left off, he is claiming back the 2nd shot from this okt..

fattyman
22-03-2007, 03:10 AM
Lastly,I'm surprised my points went up.....and not down.So.....to all bros who have upped me........THANK YOU VERY MUCH.:)

Bingo! you've fallen into the hypocrite samsters' trap. I advised you not to reveal the okt name right ?

Look at those hypocrite samsters here, especially those with high pt, did they ever criticise or fuck the okts for their own bad bonking session ? No, never right.

Why, because the so called "senior samsters" in this thread are balless, they are hypocrite by nature, they abet the innocent newbies to criticise & reveal the name of the okts who provided bad services, they pushed their fellow forummers to the line of fire whereas they hid behind the fucking screen & enjoy the whole show, the best part is they can protect their own nick & point, reason being not to offend all the okts.

Surprise what bro, in order to convince you they've no choice but to up your point otherwise they'll zap you like a roti-prata on normal day, its a lousy underhand tactic lah.

Aiyah, damage has been done but nevermind lah, be smart next time, don't let the hypocrite trick you again.

Look at me, being frank, fair & outspoken ended up with minus point but nevermind lah, so long as ppl want to join me & support me to oppose those hypocrites & shame them publicly, i'm happy enough. :D

fattyman
22-03-2007, 03:14 AM
No lah, obviously is an OKT clone. Past postings out to sabo other OKT by telling them to reduce their price.

Now kena shoot, he defend himself

Too many clones, he forgot which is which.

You're RIGHT man ! I'm just like you one of those clones :p

Hoo Hoo Haa Haa Haa :D

soberguy
22-03-2007, 05:39 AM
You know what? Yea.. lotsa hypocrisy around. I was zapped with the reason of "quoting the whole post unneccesarily - sam".

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=1909870#post1909870

This fucker cannot even use his real nick and put the nick "sam". Should have the cheek to post out saying he zap me for the reason, rite? Lol...

Not being an elist here, but the day when I reject someone for a job or unwilling to help etc, don't blame me for that too.

Anyway, we should be objective here and if the service provided is not up to the standard level, then something must be done. If the customer expectation is far too high and unreasonable, it will be the customer fault, really.

sammyboyfor
22-03-2007, 06:54 AM
This fucker cannot even use his real nick and put the nick "sam". Should have the cheek to post out saying he zap me for the reason, rite? Lol...

If you don't know who Sam is, you don't deserve to be here. Sam is me.. the owner of this forum.:p Everybody knows sam. I'm the one who enforces the rules.

I have zapped you again for calling me rude names. :D

Openbook
22-03-2007, 07:41 AM
I have zapped you again for calling me rude names. :D

Pwned! Lol

Manow
23-03-2007, 12:29 AM
[QUOTE
Look at me, being frank, fair & outspoken ended up with minus point but nevermind lah, so long as ppl want to join me & support me to oppose those hypocrites & shame them publicly, i'm happy enough. :D[/QUOTE]

I am a fattyman fan...he speaks with conviction, he champions and fights for what he believes, even if he has to fight the battle alone to appose the hypocrites.:p