View Full Version : PRC sex god Jin Jin

Finn Balor
15-02-2007, 12:23 AM
Hi bro, here is another PRC doing part-time FL

Name: Jin Jin
Face: 6.5/10 (nerdy and innocent look)
Height: 1.65m
Weight: 43Kg
Statistic: 34A-23-34 (with pink nipples)
Bj/bbbJ: both she do (depend on our chemistry with her)
FJ: 7/10 (once get bonk, she get horny, a sex god in bed)
Attitude: very friendly and very GF feeling, willing to try all position
NO ANAL and CIM
Damage: $100 1hr 1 shot
Room U book (as to the location that I tell u) Rubber u bring

Please be nice to her and treat her nicely. Dont wan to scare her away. She is ok with bros from other race.

No contact will be given, Interested PM me your contact number for arrangement.

Finn Balor
15-02-2007, 12:50 AM
Jin Jin availabe from 12noon for the first blood. Interested please PM me your contact and available timing for booking.

TQ

Finn Balor
15-02-2007, 11:30 PM
First blood was drawn by one brother in another forum

FR by handsome_mark in another forum

Actually i book for Xiao Lan but maybe because she is busy yesterday so TIM arrange me another PRC girl name Jin Jin. Below is the FR.

Once again, thanks to TIM for arranging the girl name Jin Jin..When TIM sms me yesterday saying Xiao Lan is not free and will be sending Jin Jin to replace Xiao Lan, i told TIM i'm ok with any girl but special request to have a girl with girlfriend feeling as yesterday is Valentine Day..

Jin Jin arrive at my room shortly after i sms TIM the room number. When i 1st saw her it was like quite disappointing because she is not as beautiful as what we see those standing along Geylang's Lorong. But although she is not very beautiful, she has a very decent look with her spec on. This meet my special request for having a girlfriend on Valentine Day..

Firstly, we chat for awhile then she began to take off my clothes then we start kissing. While kissing i also start to take off her clothes and began to fondle with her not too big but very soft and smooth breast. After awhile i began to move my head downwards and start to lick her beautiful pussy, i can feel that she is shivering, she having a orgasm and her pussy start to get very very wet..haha...After 5 to 10 mins, she starts to beg me to put my dick in as she is too horny already so i lie down then she helps me wear the cap then she starts ridding me like hell..my god...i high till don't know how to say and i finally cannot control and end the shots in the ridding position. I'm suprise that she did not get up straight away(most china girl in Geylang get up straight as they wan to end job fast), she lie on me and both us breathing so hard to catch our breath..after awhile she help me to clean up and we continue to hug each other and rest..the girlfriend feeling was so great that we hug and sleep for more then half an hour till TIM called her then we went to the toilet to shower each before we end the deal.

After change up we went down to counter to collect back my deposit then she hold my hand while walking out the hotel and hold till reach my bike. (quite a distance) me so long never hold a girls hand sia...Lastly, i'm very happy with her for her "girlfriend alike service"..thumbs up for her and TIM..

Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10, slim body with not too big breast but very soft and smooth
bbbj: 0/10, cannot comment because she did not perform that on me
fj: 10/10, 100% girlfriend feeling...

Please refer to the links for reference:
http://www.+++-kong.com/phorum/index.php?topic=9541.msg217182#new

Finn Balor
16-02-2007, 01:16 PM
Jin Jin available now. Interested please PM me your contact number, and available timing.

TQ

Finn Balor
17-02-2007, 10:20 AM
Jin Jin available from now. Interested please Pm me your contact number and time that you are available for booking.

TQ

Finn Balor
18-02-2007, 09:33 AM
Jin Jin available for booking. Interested please Pm me your contact number and time that you are available for booking.

TQ

Finn Balor
19-02-2007, 11:45 AM
Jin Jin available for booking from now. Interested please Pm me your contact and available timing for booking.

TQ

Codec
19-02-2007, 04:24 PM
hi can please share her contact?

Finn Balor
20-02-2007, 09:50 AM
Jin Jin available for booking from now. Interested please Pm me your contact and available timing for booking.

TQ

findstrapon
20-02-2007, 05:15 PM
Hi, below is my FR on my encounter with Jin Jin this morning.

Jin Jin arrive at my room shortly after i sms TIM the room number. As expected, she is wearing specs with a black dress. Introduced myself and invited her into the room. Chat for a while before proceeding to kiss and take off her clothes. She helped to take off my clothes.

We bath together and went to bed after drying off. She has a slim and soft body. Very tender and nice to hug and cuddle. Kiss her on the mouth, neck, body and breasts and fingered her as well. She gets wet easily and seems to be enjoying the attention.

Fingered her until she has reached her peak before putting on a condom. Went into missionary position for 5-10mins, before changing to girl-on-top. She rode me to orgasm before helping to clean me up. We proceeded to hug and rest together on the bed.

When the time is almost up, we got out of bed to go to the bathroom. After bathing together and changing, we chat for a while before going off to hotel counter. We left together subsequently. It was a pleasurable experience. Thanks for TIM...

My ratings:

Face: 6/10
Body: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Personality: 10/10

Finn Balor
21-02-2007, 11:37 AM
Jin Jin available from now. Interested please Pm me your contact number and time that you are available for booking.

TQ

Chinakid
22-02-2007, 02:27 AM
Thanks bro Tim for the contacts... She was wearing a black dress when i meet her at my hotel room... good innocent looking girl... we chat a bit b 4 proceeding to the shower. after shower go bed and warm up. she is very accomodating and treat u like her BF. overall a good bonk.

looks: 6/10
body: 6/10
Feeling: 8/10
bbbj: no try
good kisser:8/10

Finn Balor
22-02-2007, 10:20 AM

TQ

Chinakid
23-02-2007, 08:33 AM
Bro, i up u liao. Good day!

Finn Balor
23-02-2007, 09:51 AM

TQ

Finn Balor
24-02-2007, 11:33 AM

TQ

Finn Balor
24-02-2007, 11:43 AM
An FR in another forum by the nick +++-Seh

FR of Jin Jin

Was well-received with a warm hug and a pinch on my cheeks. (make me feel/look like children)

TIM, this is a good recommandation from you. Was kinda anxious and impatient so got to action not too long after I went into the room. Think she knew I was kinda anxious then started taking my shirt off then unbuckle my belt.....When its about the climax time, her phone rang. Diao....

Think she is really enjoying who she is doing, she was up there initially but i buai ta han want fast fast so I swop with her and give it to her. She almost fainted....lolx...

Chit-Chat quite a while the bath and went off.d

Fig: 7/10
Fj:8/10

Would recommand to fellow bros if anyone wanna try.

**Must try

Please refer to the links for reference:
http://www.+++-kong.com/phorum/index.php?topic=9541.0

Finn Balor
25-02-2007, 10:08 AM

TQ

Finn Balor
26-02-2007, 11:05 AM

TQ

Finn Balor
26-02-2007, 11:18 AM
Ermm..Any reasons why is she a sex god? i mean..shes only a 6/10..from the Frs..and service..GFE sometimes..but sex god? :p

You try out, u know wat i mean.

Finn Balor
27-02-2007, 10:17 AM

TQ

Finn Balor
28-02-2007, 09:25 AM

TQ

Finn Balor
01-03-2007, 11:02 AM

She be leaving next week. So be fast.

TQ

Finn Balor
02-03-2007, 01:57 PM

TQ

astrodog
02-03-2007, 08:10 PM
how to email you or what is PM...new here...or can you email the contact to me at [email protected]

Finn Balor
04-03-2007, 11:30 AM
Jin Jin available from now. Interested please Pm me your contact number and available timing for booking.

TQ

Finn Balor
05-03-2007, 10:03 AM
Jin Jin available from now. Interested please Pm me your contact number and available timing for booking.

TQ

tiuhxued
05-03-2007, 10:24 AM
Thanks to Bro Tim for the arrangement last Fri for my bonking of Jin Jin. Was very curious what this ‘sex-god’ thingy is all about so gave it a try. Indeed upon her arrival she looked kinda innocent with her specs and black dress. But after we sat on the bed only she started placing her hands on my chest rubbing and saying naughty things. Quite turn on. She rabba me actually and started to strip me as I fingered her. Kissed rabba kissed rabba, suddenly we were naked. She close her eyes most of the time while moaning and whispering how she wants me to “put it in.. put it in”. I didn’t read any FR on her giving BBBJ so I tried by directing my didi to her mouth. She took it in with good licks and suction. I noticed she enjoy licking more. BBBJ me while I fingered for a good 20 mins before she really began begging for FJ. During FJ, she is very obliging allowing me to keep changing positions while she will keeping praising you and giving out her sweet innocent moans. Finished her off and then we showered together. Basically I feel that this girl likes the man to take control and she’ll simply oblige.
Looks – 7/10 (I was kinda turned on with that specs and teacher look)
Body – 6/10 (slim small boobs but nice nips, a little bit heavy bottom)
French – 6/10
BBBJ – 6.5/10 (like the look of a teacher licking me)
FJ – 7.5/10 ( I like the obliging attitude in her)
GFE – 7/10
RTF – Will try others first

Finn Balor
06-03-2007, 10:32 AM

TQ